Horse racing

Update of leaderboard late at the moment will update it over next day or two x
Latest topics
» July Tips
Today at 1:36 am by Yazchi

» On your Toes
Today at 1:21 am by Yazchi

» Powers that be
Yesterday at 8:24 pm by Yazchi

» S.A.S COVER TEAM
Yesterday at 1:49 am by Sean

» Strictly over 18
Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:55 pm by Nick C

» Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2
Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:10 pm by Ubik

» Wills Wannabees
Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:07 pm by Ubik

» Friday Fiver Challenge
Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:10 pm by HenYas

» Friday Fiver Challenge H.O.F
Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:19 pm by Kelly

S.A.S
Image result for 5 star gif
1.Ubik: £138.66
2.HenYas: £89.45
3.Ice: £38.60
4.Yazchi: £25.20
5.Sam: £24.67
(£1 ew)

Log in

I forgot my password




Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is Yazchi

Our users have posted a total of 17384 messages in 533 subjects
Top posting users this week
Ubik
 
Yazchi
 
Kelly
 
XxicequeenxX
 
feline
 
Angi
 
HenYas
 
Voodoo
 
Nick C
 
Paulcrossley
 


You are not connected. Please login or register

S.A.S » THE VAULT » FRIDAY FIVER CHALLENGE WEEK 3

FRIDAY FIVER CHALLENGE WEEK 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 FRIDAY FIVER CHALLENGE WEEK 3 on Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:01 pm

Kelly

avatar
TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Ubik is probably drunk and forgot his dumb so i did it for him

2 Re: FRIDAY FIVER CHALLENGE WEEK 3 on Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:03 pm

ColdCreek

avatar
Regular
Regular
Lucky 15 each way £3.00 saving £2 for nights

majestic moon 25/1 
colibri 12/1 
Sea of grace 11/4
Directorship 14/1

3 Re: FRIDAY FIVER CHALLENGE WEEK 3 on Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:10 pm

Ubik

avatar
VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Kelly wrote:Ubik is probably drunk and forgot his dumb so i did it for him

yeah i did, will msg you later with why :)

(and thank you ...big kiss!!)



Last edited by Ubik on Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

4 Re: FRIDAY FIVER CHALLENGE WEEK 3 on Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:24 pm

Bill.Price

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Stamp Hill 25/1
Misress of Venice 7/1
Speedo Boy 12/1
Opal Tiara 33/1
Tangled 7/1
Falcon Eye 13/2
Supersta 7/1
£2.40 Super Heinz Newmarket (1p)


Super Heinz on rest cards 
4.00 Ascot Fashion Parade 7/1
4.35 Ascot Moonraker 7/1
2.40 York Beardwood 11/2
4.20 York Funkadelic 8/1
4.55 York  Bashiba 8/1
8.05 Navan Sweetest Taboo 12/1
8.40 Navan High Kicker 10/1

5 Re: FRIDAY FIVER CHALLENGE WEEK 3 on Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:22 pm

Relyod5454


Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
3P EW...Lucky 63
Get Back In Paris....15.25...Ascot...5/1
Patchwork......16.35....Ascot.....9/2
Swendab...18.45....Chepstow....11/2
Fair Serene....21.00...Chepstow... 13/2
Cheeni.... 17.55....Musselburgh... 5/1
Futon.....15.15....York....14/1

8P....EW...patent
Major Destination...19.10...Cork...11/2
Room To Roam.....Navan...18.00....4/1
High Kicker....Navan....20.40.....10/1



Last edited by Relyod5454 on Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Misspelling)

6 Re: FRIDAY FIVER CHALLENGE WEEK 3 on Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:08 am

Colin.

avatar
REGULAR
REGULAR
Queen Kindly 3.15 York should win really easy 4/1
Jackbequick 3.45 York could get two in a row 6/1

£5 double

7 Re: FRIDAY FIVER CHALLENGE WEEK 3 on Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:16 am

Ubik

avatar
VIP Plus
VIP Plus
nice and simple 2.50 e/w double

ascot 2:15 mankind 20-1
york 3:15 artistica 7-1

8 Re: FRIDAY FIVER CHALLENGE WEEK 3 on Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:38 am

Nick C

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
I am following your example Will!
£2.50 e/w double
Chepstow    18:45:00    Bonjour Steve    8/1
York    15:45:00    Mullarkey    13/2

9 Re: FRIDAY FIVER CHALLENGE WEEK 3 on Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:33 am

HenYas


Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
£2.50 ew double
Y 455 Merry Banter 12/1
Y 315 Eartha Kitt 10/1
gl all

10 Re: FRIDAY FIVER CHALLENGE WEEK 3 on Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:31 am

Scram

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
Not changing a winning recipe just yet:

Lucky 15 e/w 1p = 0.30
Pactolus 12/1
Fiddlers bow 12/1
Lillywhite gesture 12/1
Tropical batchelor 12/1

Lucky 15 e/w 1p = 0.30
Move in time 18/1
Jordan sport 16/1
Kibaar 11/1
Rockabilly riot 16/1

Canadian e/w 1p = 0.52
Makzeem 9/1
Oasis fantasy 9/1
Mainicin 13/2
Pirolo 8/1
Culloden 11/2

Super Heinz to win 1p = 1.20
Clemmie 2/1
Roly poly 9/4
Mirror man 11/8
Pique sous 2/1
Queen's sargent 2/1
Ingenuity 3/1
Ventura knight 7/2


Canadian e/w 1p = 0.52
Branscombe 11/2
Distant high 15/2
Daddies girl 9/2
Soldier in action 9/2
Kiwi bay 9/2


Lucky 15 e/w 1p = 0.30
Lilywhite gesture 12/1
Political party 10/1
tropical batchelor 12/1
Rockabilly riot 16/1

Lucky 31 e/w 1p = 0.62
Alardyce 7/2
Aggression 5/1
Weapon of choice 4/1
Mullinarat 4/1
Captain george 15/2

Super Heinz to win 1p = 1.20 + accumulator e/w 2p = 4p
Addeybb 2/1
Carol 15/8
Swilly sunset 13/8
Pique sous 2/1
Verhoyen 2/1
Clemmie 2/1
Tribal quest 5/2

Total engaged: 5 pounds

11 Re: FRIDAY FIVER CHALLENGE WEEK 3 on Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:52 am

Nick C

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
Great effort Scram. Good luck!

12 Re: FRIDAY FIVER CHALLENGE WEEK 3 on Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:53 am

Rob098


Knows way round
Knows way round
Patent 10p ew = £2.40
14:05 - One Minute 4/6
14:15 - Faraasah 7/4
15:00 - Titi Makfi 5/1

Single 50p ew = £1
15:00 - Titi Makfi 5/1

13 Re: FRIDAY FIVER CHALLENGE WEEK 3 on Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:36 pm

Rob098


Knows way round
Knows way round
Single 80p ew = £1.60
16:45 - Yaafour 25/1

14 Re: FRIDAY FIVER CHALLENGE WEEK 3 on Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:39 pm

Rob098


Knows way round
Knows way round
Total returns = £6.41

Single £1.05 ew = £2.10
17:35 - Darcellyeann 33/1

Patent 30p ew = £4.20
17:50 - Dr Julius 100/30
18:10 - King's War 9/4
18:45 - Quantum Dot 7/2

15 Re: FRIDAY FIVER CHALLENGE WEEK 3 on Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:59 pm

Ubik

avatar
VIP Plus
VIP Plus
do we have a winner? Dont be shy!

16 Re: FRIDAY FIVER CHALLENGE WEEK 3 on Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:29 pm

ColdCreek

avatar
Regular
Regular
We just say i won if want i do not mind, think lot of people been busy past week or on holidays because all the schools breaking up so must be having annoying kids around them so lets just say i won this one if you all want lol!

17 Re: FRIDAY FIVER CHALLENGE WEEK 3 on Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:39 pm

Scram

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
@Scram wrote:Not changing a winning recipe just yet:

Lucky 15 e/w 1p = 0.30  returned 0.39 
Pactolus 12/1 NR
Fiddlers bow 12/1 Place
Lillywhite gesture 12/1  Place
Tropical batchelor 12/1  

Lucky 15 e/w 1p = 0.30 returned 0.04
Move in time 18/1 
Jordan sport 16/1 Place
Kibaar 11/1
Rockabilly riot 16/1

Canadian e/w 1p = 0.52 returned 0.79 
Makzeem 9/1  Place
Oasis fantasy 9/1 
Mainicin 13/2 Win
Pirolo 8/1 
Culloden 11/2 Win

Super Heinz to win 1p = 1.20 returned 4.52 
Clemmie 2/1  Win
Roly poly 9/4  Win
Mirror man 11/8  Place
Pique sous 2/1   Place
Queen's sargent 2/1 Place
Ingenuity 3/1  Win
Ventura knight 7/2  Win


Canadian e/w 1p = 0.52  Returned - Zilch 
Branscombe 11/2
Distant high 15/2
Daddies girl 9/2
Soldier in action 9/2
Kiwi bay 9/2  


Lucky 15 e/w 1p = 0.30  returned 0.38
Lilywhite gesture 12/1  Place
Political party 10/1  Win
tropical batchelor 12/1  
Rockabilly riot 16/1 

Lucky 31 e/w 1p = 0.62  returned 0.34
Alardyce 7/2  Place
Aggression 5/1  Place 7/1
Weapon of choice 4/1  NR
Mullinarat 4/1 
Captain george 15/2

Super Heinz to win 1p = 1.20 + accumulator e/w 2p = 4p  returned 0.52 
Addeybb 2/1  Win 3/1
Carol 15/8  Lost
Swilly sunset 13/8 Win
Pique sous 2/1 Place
Verhoyen 2/1  Place
Clemmie 2/1 Win
Tribal quest 5/2 Place

Total engaged: 5 pounds

Quite a few too many places today, wrong choice of races with winner... of well, cannot win every week...


Returned: 0.39+0.04+0.79+4.52+0.38+0.34+0.52 = 6.98




Profit: +1.98

18 Re: FRIDAY FIVER CHALLENGE WEEK 3 on Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:06 pm

Scram

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
@Rob098 wrote:Single 80p ew = £1.60
16:45 - Yaafour 25/1

nice one this one

19 Re: FRIDAY FIVER CHALLENGE WEEK 3 on Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:11 pm

Scram

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P


@Scram wrote:

Canadian e/w 1p = 0.52 returned 0.79 
Makzeem 9/1  Place
Oasis fantasy 9/1 
Mainicin 13/2 Win
Pirolo 8/1 
Culloden 11/2 Win

Super Heinz to win 1p = 1.20 returned 4.52 
Clemmie 2/1  Win
Roly poly 9/4  Win
Mirror man 11/8  Place
Pique sous 2/1   Place
Queen's sargent 2/1 Place
Ingenuity 3/1  Win
Ventura knight 7/2  Win



Thanks Nick

By the way, the two bets above were made by using my selection and matching it with yours. It seems, at least it brought quite a nice profit this week, that if my selection comes up as a number two in your selection then it works out nicely...
number ones or threes not so well, but twos have been a treat for my little pot.

20 Re: FRIDAY FIVER CHALLENGE WEEK 3 on Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:15 am

Samantha.dee

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
I keep meaning to do this i was going do it this morning will have catch this next week now

21 Re: FRIDAY FIVER CHALLENGE WEEK 3 on Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:23 am

Ubik

avatar
VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Scram wrote:
@Scram wrote:Not changing a winning recipe just yet:

Lucky 15 e/w 1p = 0.30  returned 0.39 
Pactolus 12/1 NR
Fiddlers bow 12/1 Place
Lillywhite gesture 12/1  Place
Tropical batchelor 12/1  

Lucky 15 e/w 1p = 0.30 returned 0.04
Move in time 18/1 
Jordan sport 16/1 Place
Kibaar 11/1
Rockabilly riot 16/1

Canadian e/w 1p = 0.52 returned 0.79 
Makzeem 9/1  Place
Oasis fantasy 9/1 
Mainicin 13/2 Win
Pirolo 8/1 
Culloden 11/2 Win

Super Heinz to win 1p = 1.20 returned 4.52 
Clemmie 2/1  Win
Roly poly 9/4  Win
Mirror man 11/8  Place
Pique sous 2/1   Place
Queen's sargent 2/1 Place
Ingenuity 3/1  Win
Ventura knight 7/2  Win


Canadian e/w 1p = 0.52  Returned - Zilch 
Branscombe 11/2
Distant high 15/2
Daddies girl 9/2
Soldier in action 9/2
Kiwi bay 9/2  


Lucky 15 e/w 1p = 0.30  returned 0.38
Lilywhite gesture 12/1  Place
Political party 10/1  Win
tropical batchelor 12/1  
Rockabilly riot 16/1 

Lucky 31 e/w 1p = 0.62  returned 0.34
Alardyce 7/2  Place
Aggression 5/1  Place 7/1
Weapon of choice 4/1  NR
Mullinarat 4/1 
Captain george 15/2

Super Heinz to win 1p = 1.20 + accumulator e/w 2p = 4p  returned 0.52 
Addeybb 2/1  Win 3/1
Carol 15/8  Lost
Swilly sunset 13/8 Win
Pique sous 2/1 Place
Verhoyen 2/1  Place
Clemmie 2/1 Win
Tribal quest 5/2 Place

Total engaged: 5 pounds

Quite a few too many places today, wrong choice of races with winner... of well, cannot win every week...


Returned: 0.39+0.04+0.79+4.52+0.38+0.34+0.52 = 6.98




Profit: +1.98


I think you are again the winner Scram with £6:98, well done. Close 2nd was Rob with £6.41, only missing out by 58 pence to win!

22 Re: FRIDAY FIVER CHALLENGE WEEK 3 on Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:00 pm

Relyod5454


Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Well done again Scram. ..you deserve it for your Super Heineken alone...7 picks...4 winners 3 places. Impressive! Everyone will have to up their game to take that title off you.

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum