Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

101 Re: July Tips on Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:00 pm

Bill.Price

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
4.40 Ayr 

Gworn 11/1

Does well over this course racking up 5 wins 4 of them being over c&d, Testa Rossa being the main danger 

3.20 Cartmel 

Amuse Me 33/1

Going back over the hurdles here not run over them in a couple of years which was last over this c&d and is 17lb better off in the weights when finishing 3rd in a stronger class is getting on bit now this horse which explains the price but all because older does not mean can not win just means it is wiser

102 Re: July Tips on Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:06 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
5.50 Ballinrobe Topamichi was expecting shorter on this can out run these odds can see lot of people betting on this horse why this price 10/1 

6.20 Ballinrobe Encantador ran well last start coming second should win now 7/1

8.40 Windsor Harlequin Striker right down the weights impossible to overlook he will get a win in next couple of runs 11/1 

Double also with the two Ballinrobe horses

103 Re: July Tips on Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:21 pm

antoine.op

7.50 Usa i keep tipping this up never wins for me but i did get a place out of it ...nearly 2 years ago.... is the only c&d winner in this race but is 11 but after winning....WINNING the WORLD CUP i think it is fair to say i should win with this 10/1 

FRENCH ALL THE WAY!!

104 Re: July Tips on Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:26 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
your tart Op where is Leo i thought that joker would been all over facebook after winning 

Yaz gambled on Kylie Rules today you tarts that come 3rd if they turn this out so quick tomorrow then it should win hands down races in the 8/30 Beverley take the 9/1 might well if becomes no runner money back if is a NR then Abushman 9/1 should get it

105 Re: July Tips on Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:12 am

Angi

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
nice to see you back Voodoo and Bill

106 Re: July Tips on Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:26 am

Yazchi

Regular
Regular
Excited about Goodwood, will be posting up a few bets on the Ante post for that at the end of the week for you all to read

Ayr

3.05 Royal Duchess 7/1

Placed over course and distance in May, which made me want to back this not because of just that but for the fact out of all the four wins this horse had all four of them was won over course and distance Murtagh stays booked in and he is going well this is back to a suitable mark to get this here today the trainer started 2018 off well at Hexham and they suggesting 80% of her horses are running to form which puts this one top of that list 

Windsor 

7.40 Vanity Vanity 11/1 

This is an American horse, the sire is Kitten's Joy who found little trouble over this sort of distance and might be what this is needing having placed on last start at this track. I always like to look around and not heard many talk much about this horse tonight so not one of my greatest i do not think, but based on the pedigree of the horse it is not a complete waste of time for anyone

107 Re: July Tips on Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:19 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Well done everyone that means we do not have to pay for the nickeroftheday title this year now again i think it is for a other year so thanks for all making sure activity is high on here 

Since your forum has a high activity, your domain name renewal is offered by Forumotion.

Your original domain name is https://www.nickeroftheday.com.

108 Re: July Tips on Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:38 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
1.40 Newcastle Instant Attraction had win op now and should do well 7/1

3,55 Musselburgh New Abbey Angel surely wins today 11/2

4.10 Ffos Gang warfare not completely out of the race 16/1

109 Re: July Tips on Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:06 pm

Bill.Price

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
8.30 Nottingham

Tingo in the Tale 16/1

Good type of horse this one is swaps between this and hurdles placed at a huge 40/1 last time out dropping down in trip for this race and so far down the weights  lowest yet i think

110 Re: July Tips on Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:43 am

Yazchi

Regular
Regular
Not long now everyone this time next week will be Goodwood in the day and Galway in the night so so excited 

Glad to read that you managed to keep the domain name for a other year Kelly, only been on the site a short time but have found it to be a very useful site so it is much deserved to be given that free 

Ffos Las

3.35 Avocadeau 9/1

A massive 5lb lighter today from previous run over at Bath, came 3rd that time on Firm going is a front running horse and this course and going will suit it perfectly won at Chepstow over this distance and was weighted 4lb and in a better race beating Evening Hill who went onto win 2 other class 5 races, so this is a much easier contest and gets Dwyer taking the ride and he knows this horse better than most the jockeys, Edge might spark someones interest 

Just sticking to that one and the three tracker horses today, plenty of opportunity next week with the big festivals calm before the storm 

111 Re: July Tips on Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:51 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
to save you all time Bath can be wiped out guys silly cards 

1.50 Lingfield Live Dangerously can get the hat trick 9/1 

5.30 Leicester Space war could get some good place money here 25/1 

5.45 Catterick Fillydelphia keeps getting closer interesting 14/1

112 Re: July Tips on Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:55 pm

Yazchi

Regular
Regular
Catterick 

5.10 Deben 10/1

Says it is the long Handicap which just means slightly out by only 1lb in this case should make no really difference after managing to come 3rd over this course and distance last start 

Sandown

6.55 Kasbah 8/1

Going back down to 5f and gets similar conditions to Salisbury when was just beaten 1l now gets Jack Mitchell who got close to winning on this horse over course and distance in July last year which was exactly todays conditions when only beaten a head is now 9lb better off since then

113 Re: July Tips on Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:08 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
voodoo had a crack at this earlier I think and maybe sam before him but this time he will win!!!

Naas
8:20 Turbine 13/2 this is it, this is gonna win this time, been so so close but this time is the time!

114 Re: July Tips on Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:41 am

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
C 510 Danish Duke 9/1
S 830 Al Kout 7/1

ew singles and double

115 Re: July Tips on Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:40 pm

Mike "Acesandeights"

Weekly Fiver Champion £23.27
Weekly Fiver Champion  £23.27
@Voodoo wrote:5.30 Leicester Space war could get some good place money here 25/1 
So close here Voodoo really unlucky on that

116 Re: July Tips on Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:10 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Not a bad run out of it Mike all you can ask for really in this heat must been hot so will take the place good run for my money

Talking of Heat it be interesting how racing is going to evolve over the next 5-10 years with the winters getting colder and the summers getting hotter i wonder how the horses are going to adapt because surely trainers can not keep putting off horses due to it being too cold or too hot 

2.40 Worcester Cinevator lot of old horses in here could get the hatrick 16/1 

4.00 Sandown Crimson Skies should go well 9/1

5.20 Worcester Marju's Quest placed lto is a cd winner place value 22/1

117 Re: July Tips on Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:19 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
8.50 Fortune and glory 13/2 (tomorrow)

I be around all over Goodwood and Galway you tarts

118 Re: July Tips on Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:21 pm

Bill.Price

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
5.35 Newbury

Loving your work 12/1

Was very mixed about what to pick in this race, Rita's Man and Becca Campbell both being interesting horses in this rave, i sided with the previous and only C&D winner in the race. Last ever win came over this C&D and is now 10lb lighter plus a 7lb claimer booked in was only a neck behind Windsorlot at Newbury in June and should be able to win now getting a distance to suit 

Interesting topic that is Voodoo something to be thinking on for me over the night will get back to you on that one

119 Re: July Tips on Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:56 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
Mike \"Acesandeights" wrote:
@Voodoo wrote:5.30 Leicester Space war could get some good place money here 25/1 
So close here Voodoo really unlucky on that

yep cheers voodoo, was passing a bookies on the way home, only got 20-1 but very nice all the same!

120 Re: July Tips on Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:53 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Y 2 Strictly Carter 12/1
W 520 Gloi 33/1

ew singles and double

121 Re: July Tips on Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:41 pm

Firstpastthepost

Regular
Regular
bit early i know 

Saturday Racing 

2.25 Ascot Corrosive is the only c&d winner coming here today was a BF on last start but not disgraced was beaten a head by Ripp orf won over c&d in May and Doyle could make amends here 13/2

3.40 Ascot Poet's Word i am sure Crystal Ocean might be a tracker horse i could be wrong on that one but i have sided with this in this very good race which is very open i went for this hoping to get the Doyle double 11/4

Singles and Double 

122 Re: July Tips on Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:08 pm

Yazchi

Regular
Regular
Newcastle

2.10 Tarte Tropezienne 9/1

Such a good day and could carry on tomorrow with this horse for me gets further this time around and been seen racing in better races so far this season

123 Re: July Tips on Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:16 am

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Y 240 Flying Pursuit 10/1
A 3 Shady McCoy 11/1

ew singles and double

124 Re: July Tips on Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:58 pm

Shining Diamond

S.A.S POST EDITOR
S.A.S POST EDITOR

Wolves loose on the Fox or Will our Ang save the day?

Foxrush Take Time goes on the AW at Wolverhamption at 3.20 tomorrow and looks all set to finally break that dreaded no win spell best jockey booking with Harley and down in the weights now the only one who could ruin it will be that Angie B but i am hoping with her out of the handicap she will not win but they are turning her out fast running friday coming 4th and they have Doyle booked in so is making me worried on that 

Foxrush Take Time 14/1 
Angie B 20/1
 If only want to do the one then do Foxrush

125 Re: July Tips on Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:46 am

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
W 120 Burauq 8/1
U 345 Mr McGuiness 9/1

ew singles and double

126 Re: July Tips on Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:15 pm

feline

Regular
Regular
Inglorious 15/2 back on same weight when winning over c&d around this time last year this is actually a drop in class from that one and should find it slightly easier 2.00 Ayr

127 Re: July Tips on Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:38 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
4.00 Ayr Test Rossa surely this gets every chance here to win 27 starts at Ayr 4 wins 10 places 16/1 

4.30 Ayr My Name is Rio not beaten too far out last time jsut a nk reached for the claimer should sort it out 9/1 

5.55 Galway Afatcat hoping can bail me out of this losing spell i stuck in this is a race often won by a outsider 20/1  14/1 7/1 and 12/1 in past four years 25/1

128 Re: July Tips on Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:25 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
did a few private bets on SDS today...he's doing it again

5 rides , 5 wins, I was on big country (in a big country...band...skids etc etc)

29/7/20181/10Classic Pursuit4/1Pont5fGd5M Appleby
29/7/20181/7Future Score (IRE)10/1Pont8fGd5M Appleby
29/7/20181/6Big Country (IRE)10/3Pont8fGd1M Appleby
29/7/20181/8Michele Strogoff7/4Pont10fGd4M Appleby
28/7/20181/4Concierge (IRE)4/11Ling4fGd/Fm5George Scott

129 Re: July Tips on Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:36 am

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
A 330 Chinese Spirit 13/2
A 430 My Name is Rio 9/1

ew singles and double

130 Re: July Tips on Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:21 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
With the main tipsters working on the Goodwood and Galway i thought i would help out and do the other cards for you all each day i will pm someone and ask them to do it tonight i will give it a try because i know you all respect my views rofl

Not much of a write up type of person because always feels like repeat yourself if do write ups only so many times you can say trainer in form should suit distance and so on but you all know by now if i wanted to make a case for horses i can just lazy 

I am putting £2 each way on everything i tip ok x

4.30 Yarmouth King Oswald i thought this be lot shorter in the market if want the truth and have seen this horse tipped up a few times in the past on this forum 17/2

5.50 Yarmouth Wiff Waff is certainly due to pay us all out now anyone who backs this would be sat knowing just how us all feel about this horse actually this race every single horse would of let someone down at one time Entertaining Ben Fang and Defining Moment will be popular well use to be popular 6/1

3.50 Beverley Gamesome wins today 10/1

4.55 Beverley Make on Madam would be only bet i would say back if you only looking for one horse then back this one 7/1

7.50 Wolverhampton Katebird 8/1

8.30 Perth Rhythm of sound it will be just that for us when we jumping up and down when wins 10/1

Nicker of the day

5.35 Accessallareas 28/1 

It just should not but probably will 

8.00 Perth Rioja Day 25/1 capable of winning but been off so long that it probably will end the night winning and leaving everyone thinking how

131 Re: July Tips on Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:17 pm

Mandinka

Knows way round
Knows way round
@Kelly wrote:With the main tipsters working on the Goodwood and Galway i thought i would help out and do the other cards for you all each day i will pm someone and ask them to do it tonight i will give it a try because i know you all respect my views rofl

Not much of a write up type of person because always feels like repeat yourself if do write ups only so many times you can say trainer in form should suit distance and so on but you all know by now if i wanted to make a case for horses i can just lazy 

4.30 Yarmouth King Oswald i thought this be lot shorter in the market if want the truth and have seen this horse tipped up a few times in the past on this forum 17/2

5.50 Yarmouth Wiff Waff is certainly due to pay us all out now anyone who backs this would be sat knowing just how us all feel about this horse actually this race every single horse would of let someone down at one time Entertaining Ben Fang and Defining Moment will be popular well use to be popular 6/1

4.55 Beverley Make on Madam would be only bet i would say back if you only looking for one horse then back this one 7/1

8.30 Perth Rhythm of sound it will be just that for us when we jumping up and down when wins 10/1

Nicker of the day

5.35 Accessallareas 28/1 

8.00 Perth Rioja Day 25/1 capable of winning but been off so long that it probably will end the night winning and leaving everyone thinking how
Apologies Kelly i disliked this post by accident instead of liking it. The one i like today is Successor in the 5.55 Galway. With a top yard and he just looked to be out for a prep run last time out.

132 Re: July Tips on Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:35 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Kelly wrote:With the main tipsters working on the Goodwood and Galway i thought i would help out and do the other cards for you all each day i will pm someone and ask them to do it tonight i will give it a try because i know you all respect my views rofl

Nicker of the day

5.35 Accessallareas 28/1 

yarmouth and bev already had 20-1 winners Kelly, you need to stop painting your nails and get yer finger out!! 

133 Re: July Tips on Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:46 pm

Yazchi

Regular
Regular
Good places and win Kelly

134 Re: July Tips on Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:33 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
well done kelly, see what happens when i become Mr Motivator?!!!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum