You are not connected. Please login or register

S.A.S » S.A.S News Desk » Weekly News

Weekly News

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Weekly News on Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:42 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Shining be taking this over starting next Sunday but each Sunday will do a small update of things to come here is first one

War Games II
This year i am going to do it slightly different, when new games you learn things and last year i learned it was too much for people to do each day so the rules will be the following 

1 day each week at least 10 picks Automatic elimination if do not play for 7 days giving the apponant you up against a pass to the next round

October (1st) - Quarter finals 8 players
November - Semi Finals 4 players who won Q.F
December - Finals 2 players (Ends 15th)

So only 15 days in December this allows for Christmas because last year the finalist found it hard to play around Christmas and New Year 

Quarter finalists will be picked the following way come the 1st of October whoever is in the top 8 will be in War games if anyone wishes to pull out because is a time consuming game then it will go to the next person so position 9 and so on 

Last year the two finalist earned £358.58 to the £1 each way stakes profit between them and it is fair to say Sean won that if you add up each month the profit every single month he was 1st and in Profit each of the war games month this year we will have a winner

Be no teams this time you earn your place by earning the top 8 spot and remember you also earn a £20 Voucher for winning and bit of bragging rights because to win you would need to show a profit for 3 months running which in itself is something to brag about

2 Re: Weekly News on Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:59 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
According to Racebets this is the best backed horse hmmm lol

3 Re: Weekly News on Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:03 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
They did a good game on that called challenge luke it is luke Harvey not a bad bookies to use they pay out pretty fast an can trust them and offer good odds  

In the “Challenge Luke” tipping game, you are competing against RaceBets ambassador Luke Harvey.

The aim of the game is to correctly predict the winner of six different races. Points are awarded for every selected runner who finishes within the place terms for each race. If at the end of six races you have more points than Luke, a bonus will be credited to your account. 

But that's not all! For each game, a grand prize is also awarded. All players compete not only against Luke, but against each other. The player with the most accumulated points wins the grand prize.

monthly winner will also be chosen. The three players who have accumulated the most points, calculated on a maximum of five games for the month, will receive an extra bonus.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum