You are not connected. Please login or register

S.A.S » S.A.S MAIN BETS » Cherry Picking

Cherry Picking

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Cherry Picking on Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:52 am

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
In this section, please post your ideas for combining bets, such as one of sams with a voodoo, and\or seans, scrams, reloyds, etc etc
They are personal choices and no crying will be done if one lets you down!

today I will be mostly trying these 2 in a double 

17:30 - Carlisle - Thorntoun Care - is ze only c&d winner in thiz feild and some savvy speed numbers iz takin a step up in trip now back over same trip where was 3l behind Regal Mirage at Hamilton but gets a better jockey booking here tiz time round was 5lb out the weights that day so did pretty well to make 3rd place Mirage is going up 5lb since that race this is slightly dropping he ran well at Haydock on last start but will certainly be needin this extra distance Jardine having a good time of late even managing to get Stone of the crows a win and he started the year off well with horses he sends here8/1 E/W

tipped by me and sean

6.20 Nottingham Penny Dreadful - normally this is the type of race we avoid writing up on or even having a bet on unless it is a private bet for reasons being everyone on this site is bound to have a view and a pick they prefer with horses like Seamster, Gnaad Defining Moment and Tylery Wonder all making the list problem with these type of races is it is very much open with all having something to prove what made me write up and put my money on this was the champion jockey booking of De Sousa been 3 years since he took this ride so does stand out having had claimers and so on booked in a few things are happening with this tomorrow a better jockey booking a move back to turf and a drop in class won this race last year by 5L with a claimer booked in surely now with the great SDS booking stands a perfect chance of winning this race 2 years in a row because SDS does so well at this track having a 18% strike rate showing a good profit if followed every ride he ever rode at this course £15 i think the Sexy Six will be celebrating again 8/1 EW

tipped by sam and reloyd

and adding this tracker into a patent

Saint Equiano Ayr 4.10 15/2
tipped by me and Ice

and finally adding Scrams into a lucky
Windsor 6:30
Nanarita 10/1*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum