Theo.Wolks

Regular
Regular
How unlucky that was well done Will for going in on it

52 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:48 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Well done Will for that, i really thought it be a NR because ran only the day before i forgot all about it so not going to lie did not back it 

53 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:53 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Theo.Wolks wrote:How unlucky that was well done Will for going in on it
oh Sam :(
Theo, I always look myself and then look at what others have picked, so i was well pleased to see Sam speak of it, i wasnt brave enough to go full stake though but happy enough but should have taken the Sam hint

54 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:56 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
if i knew last night it would not of been pulled out the race i would of been confident on it stupid move i made with that because would of been money back if voided so a lesson i learned with that one i am thinking i tried to be clever about it and on that Rocksette will get a bet next time out it should win then

55 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:35 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Samantha.dee wrote:[postbg=https://i.imgur.com/6LPhzcp.png]1.40 Lingfield Rocksette - if i knew Bookmaker was turning up i would have a bet on that tonight but then i saw this one is back down to 51 which brings it back to when racing at Brighton where just got denied the race by Fort Jefferson with Morris booked in had a 148 day break and returned to c&d came 7th and now they bringing it back here can finially get a win now 8/1 E/W 

3.25 Southwell Pearl Specture - Won this race in 2016 1lb lighter then and was put right up in the weights for it dropping slowly down and looked to be getting back into things thanks to the claims of this jockey who is giving this 5lbs here was 3rd at Chelmsford lto close to being the best speed over gcd 10/1 E/W

Very big interest of the day for me

This one below is a horse that could do really well at a really big price based on logic from a previous run 

6.00 Leopardstown Lady Godiva - switched from Hannon to O'Brien going back over Turf having had a run on the AW a interest bet was reading the Analysis for her race at Yarmouth and says about Improvement likely when she came 4th what stands out to me in that race is the horse she beat by nearly 2l Rock on Baileys that recently went onto win 5 races in a row and they was not lucky wins they was races won by 5l 3l and so on even won a race marked 80 and was so unlucky lto to not of won 6 in a row i think this is better than we have seen 20/1 E/W

Nicker of the Day 

6.00 Leopardstown Rock on Seamie 25/1 
3.25 Southwell Pearl Specture - Won this race in 2016 1lb lighter then and was put right up in the weights for it dropping slowly down and looked to be getting back into things thanks to the claims of this jockey who is giving this 5lbs here was 3rd at Chelmsford lto close to being the best speed over gcd 10/1 E/W

top top tipping Sam, another one i read and couldnt see the appeal but I trust you and you repaid in spades as always, this one i did do proper stake on

really well done, funny, i had a feeling you would get a winner today and nearly posted saying so

you da queen for sure 

56 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:37 pm

Theo.Wolks

Regular
Regular
@Ubik wrote:
@Samantha.dee wrote:

3.25 Southwell Pearl Specture - Won this race in 2016 1lb lighter then and was put right up in the weights for it dropping slowly down and looked to be getting back into things thanks to the claims of this jockey who is giving this 5lbs here was 3rd at Chelmsford lto close to being the best speed over gcd 10/1 E/W

top top tipping Sam, another one i read and couldnt see the appeal but I trust you and you repaid in spades as always, this one i did do proper stake on

really well done, funny, i had a feeling you would get a winner today and nearly posted saying so

you da queen for sure 

shame about bookmaker she would had double win what was it you was saying will about females best on here? lol that shows it lol

57 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:40 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Theo.Wolks wrote:
@Ubik wrote:
@Samantha.dee wrote:

you da queen for sure 

shame about bookmaker she would had double win what was it you was saying will about females best on here? lol that shows it lol

are you saying im a girl? 

but yeah, know what you mean bout the double and crossed my mind, but really have to say take a bow sam, cos i did not like that at all but then thats why you have cover and follow, cos sam is proven quality

58 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:43 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
and straight away withdrawn £100 

59 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:34 pm

CharmsofDublin

Knows way round
Knows way round
@Samantha.dee wrote:[postbg=https://i.imgur.com/6LPhzcp.png]1.40 Lingfield Rocksette - if i knew Bookmaker was turning up i would have a bet on that tonight but then i saw this one is back down to 51 which brings it back to when racing at Brighton where just got denied the race by Fort Jefferson with Morris booked in had a 148 day break and returned to c&d came 7th and now they bringing it back here can finially get a win now 8/1 E/W 

Very big interest of the day for me

This one below is a horse that could do really well at a really big price based on logic from a previous run 

6.00 Leopardstown Lady Godiva -  20/1 E/W

Nicker of the Day 

6.00 Leopardstown Rock on Seamie 25/1 
Shame we did not get to see Lady Godiva because after the way the forum went today i could of seen this one winning easy.

Also again i notice if the S.A.S tip same horse that Voodoo tips it more often than not wins this showed again here with Pearl Specture

60 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:39 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
[postbg=https://i.imgur.com/6LPhzcp.png]Happy days the Friday Fiver badge finally back in the S.A.S Camp happy lol 

2.45 Navan Captain Dion - won over heavy going on the flat here last season off a much bigger weight top speed also 13/2 EW

4.10 Kelso Vengeur De Guye - best speed figures around here and won well of much higher mark the drop back to class 4 should be just enough 8/1 EW

itv Sure thing

2.05 Tomily 5/1
2.25 Gassing Golf 7/1 
3.00 Seldom Inn 10/1
3.15 Shenanigans 13/2
3.35 Eminent Poet 8/1 

itv Longshot

2.05 Bowson Fred 14/1
2.25 Ubaltique 16/1
3.00 Lake View Lad 8/1
3.15 Summer Icon 25/1
3.35 Total Assets 10/1

61 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:11 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
can afford to leave tomorro if like n want save money for Aintree 

14:35 - Exeter - I see You Well - These French horses r doing really well lately and this could be a other Mullins is 22% haivn ad a couple of winners is back on a winning mark this one with ze 5lb claimer booked in should not find the ground 2 much of a issue i would not think does get a say here 12/1 E/W

15:40 - Exeter - Kilmurvy - on Sundays always worth aving that cheeky risk this is jus that best speed figurez which we always target first in every card we do handles all type of ground and durin April and May periods runs best races in April 4 starts 3 places may 4 starts 1 win 3 places not seen much around and could be anything sort keeps the Scholfield booking 25 starts on this horse 3 wins 12 places so not completely a write off horse 18/1 E/W 

15:55 - Carlisle - Present Flight cvr Presenting Junior  - one of them annoying races where i probably end up regretting not siding with a few which was Swing Hard, Presenting Junior and Calivigny the price on Calivigny was not  something i waz happy to take Swing Hard should win it easy but with last two starts hard to have confidence in and Presenting Junior it been so long since we seen that horse race that it is hard to rely on it but saying that it did have a 114 day break a few years ago and ended up coming back have 2 wins and 2 near misses meeh cover it is PRESENT FLIGHT the trainer won this race last year and can so again with this horse 8/1 & 9/1 E/W

16:15 - Exeter - Shoofly Milly - i think out all my betz today tis is the only one i would proper suggest if you are looking spend is 7lb lighter than when winning over C&D last year she made most that race she an annoying horse an should be winning thiz type of race facing similar conditions to that race if waz not for fact her previous few startz been pretty shit i wud of been more confident on this meeh 9/1 E/W 

16:45 - Exeter - Only Gorgeous - A other horse who is down in ze weights won a decent chase race last year here in better company than sees here done two on the bounce off 8lb higher trouble is this is yet to win a hurdles race closest would of been here when was beaten a neck a few years back been long ime since went over the hurdles so worth a shot 12/1 E/W 
GoodLuckEveryone

62 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:29 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Very well done on Shoofly Sean, your comments made me back this one.  Nice drift and lovely race.  Thanks dude

63 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:33 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
Legend... Ditto comments

64 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:39 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
we needed that to clear from disaster on Saturday we hoping get a couple of good winners this week to clear up the books a little that just about broke us even but that is a good thing makes us work harder

65 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:27 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
[postbg=https://i.imgur.com/6LPhzcp.png]i had top two cards today Sean got left with the other two which i am glad because my horse ended up at Kempton

3.05 Kempton Minella Tweet - Going against Leg Lock luke for this race, i wont forget last year took me forever to earn some money off L.L.L was only towards the end i managed get some money back and was still out of money for that so not going invest in that unless i very confident on it winning and not this time around this horse is dropping in class over this course when was coming 3rd in class 3 is now 3lb lighter here back on same weight when winning at Southwell last year with Brennan booked in 15/2 E/W 

4.10 Kempton Turban - why aint this horse winning i keep asking is the old Mullins horse that i keep following raced with some really good horses this one was once raced a 151 winning chaser now is a huge 49lb lighter lol all wins was over soft or heavy going and 1 was over this distance is getting on bit now but would love for it to win one more time 10/1 E/W 

3.45 Wincanton Ormskirk - the 7lb claimer booking stands out for this horse he is 75% having had 3 horses win out of the 4 rides 3 really impressive wins at that 16l with Salubrious 11l with De Bene and 6l with Captain Cattistock this horse was going over the flats recently but did have a good hurdle race at Plumpton in Feb and managed to come 3rd that day got held up and is yet to break tag over hurdles that being the closest good speed also 6/1 E/W

4.55 Wincanton Shanann Star - consistent horse was 3rd over this course in a class 4 race a couple of starts ago and is dropping 7lbs for it in this weaker class 5 race only ever failed to place once over at Wincanton having 8 starts and 6 placers 1 winning start and always runs well on the heavy going 15/2 E/W

66 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:19 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Quick note: Fourth Act 2.50 Ludlow is going 7/1 at Racebets but 5/2 11/4 in rest places i have never used Racebets so not sure trust them or not i think that horse is going to win zo might interest someone ele if they use that bookie i did not fancy settin up new account tonight just for ze 1 horse tho personally, might be fates way tellin me not to bother with the horse but if was 7s at other bookies i use i wud take it but not at the current odds meh 

16:30 - Ludlow - Goodgirlteresa - ran a veh good race off tiz mark when beaten 2nd up at Worcester she gets further ea and Fehily is doing alright at the moment so is the trainer hard to ignore Fehily when he goes to Ludlow he is showing a +33.21 if you followed every single ride at Ludlow he been booked in this horse will pay us soona than later a decent PTP race couple years ago over sft/hvy going over lot further so wont be minding the step in trip worth a punt 14/1 E/W

17:15 - Wolverhampton - Black Truffle - some veh savvy form over C&D with a great claimer booked in back over 7f will suit and doez gr8 in April the jockey is over 50% on this horse for bein in the money and ze price is perfect to have the bet i think anythin less i wud not be zo keen 7/1 E/W

20:15 - Wolverhampton - Tellovoi - one of them horses i just keep always being a mug for meh sayin that ad some good place money out of this with odd cheeky win thrown in owes me very little 8/1 E/W

20:45 - Wolverhampton - Chiswick Bey - interestin horse thiz old Fahey horse moved to new yard was running well this time last year having a couple of cheeky wins and is really fallen down the weights now 9lb lighter than when last running on the AW and 5lb lighter than when winning on the AW tracks 12/1 E/W
GoodLuckEveryone

67 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:35 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
[postbg=https://i.imgur.com/6LPhzcp.png]Nothing much today, will be a busy few days at Aintree starting Thursday with plenty of work from us so no need to rush bets on before then if nothing stands out 

3.00 Southwell Ted's Brother - Betting more out of the arrr factor with this horse and because i have won some money off this in the past when going flat racing, the trainer speaks fondly of this horse she owns it and was reading how her step sister rides it out, would really like to see it do well on its hurdle debut got a 5lb claimer booked in who is 50% last 14 days the trainer does not send many over the hurdles but does do well when she does 16/1 EW

4.25 Hexham Nelly La Rue - will be dropping back into class 5 for this one won a class 4 race over C&D in March by 13L and was punished badly by the Handicapper who put it up 13lb now eased it ogg again and dropped back to 3m with the same claimer running really well in last 4 starts 2313 the going is heavy tomorrow and this loves the heavy ground 213353 the trainer owns this horse which i always see being a positive especially when the trainers horses are 50% running to form because that means this one with conditions to suit should be following the form 7/1 EW

5.10 Southwell Be Bold - won a PTP over Kirkistown was 8l clear and the owners do own some good horses i noticed they have paid lot of money to buy this one dam's Sire Kings Theatre the trainer won the other day with Holdbacktheriver this should hopefully be a other nice inner for her 8/1 EW

68 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:56 am

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
hexham and southwell off, shame as I had a match with nelly la rue

btw, dont know if anyoine uses Bruce betting, reliable but small bookies
but they doing a free bet if 2nd by a head or less at Dundalk tonight

I be doing a list of all the aintree offers soon, lots of free bets i expect

69 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:47 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
[postbg=https://i.imgur.com/6LPhzcp.png]Glad they went void, i do think the Nelly stood a big chance, not much tonight again because starting tomorrow we got 3 days of harder work so enjoying the slight rest, will be lot more effort over the next three days from the S.A.S with more in depth write ups 

3.05 Market Rasen Mr Snoozy - Won over the course in November winning by 3L was ridden by Brooke that time so am pleased to see him back on board now 11/1 EW

3.15 Lingfield Garth Rockett - was starting off over c&d lto after taking a break and came 4th just saw the race and showed signs of really needing that race to get back into it all did win over C&D on the 2nd of November and Dwyer was booked in when winning at Yarmouth 8/1 EW

5.45 Kempton Buckland Beau - goes into a class 6 race first time in 4 years which was a winning one is now 4lb lighter if you take into account the 7lb claimers allowance really likes it around kempton on the AW 12 starts 2 wins 3 placers and in this weak class he is 4 starts 1 win 2 placers 9/1 EW

70 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:13 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
[postbg=https://i.imgur.com/6LPhzcp.png]
POST ONE OF TWO
My turn today then Sean for Friday then us both on the Saturday, we did it this way otherwise would cost far too much money if both did it for the 3 days because like you see below have gone into a few races I am playing for place money tomorrow lot of the shorts look like will be winning and they doing  great deals on that fact i have covered that in our ITV Sure thing bet if your not into taking big  risks i suggest skipping the singles part, i have do two posts here 

2.20 Cristol Icon - so many horses in here that could be but i am taking the chance on this horse  that win over Cork was just so impressive 17L well clear of the entire field can she do similar  here i doubt it but can she place at the current price i am willing to take a chance (was going to  make it a nicker of the day double) but sided with taking the singles money hoping for the placer  value out of her the race at Cork was not strong but it can not be ignored especially at the  trading price now the sire is Sixties Icon who holds 7 class 1 wins 2 places out of 13 the jockey  Mullins is 25% when racing at Aintree showing a +50 profit and trainer is 15% at Aintree having 2  winners 2 placers out of 13 starts 50/1 EW

3.25 Air Horse One - A other race i am taking a chance with a outsider of the field bad move when  this race is often won by the favourite but we have prided ourselves in never really backing or  writing up on the most obvious of choices, this was 2nd at Ascot a couple of starts back only being  beaten by Jenkins i can not help but sit thinking this is going to be his day today last start  raced at Fontwell and held Clyne behind him by 2L then Clyne ended up running and winning nto,  keeps the booking of Fehily who does well riding on this one maybe a drop back into class 2 after  this race if does not do well give some weight off and will be almost a sure win for now let us try  this 25/1 EW

4.05 Never Complain - my rp messed up when i got to this one so had to switch to ATR and i can not  get my head around that much was 3rd over at Leicester lto ran in this race last year and became  unseated he is actually a good runner 80/1 EW

4.40 Bun Doran - this was such a difficult race for me to pick from i like lots in this but sided  with this horse trainer and Jockey won this race in 2014 with Parsnip Pete everything is  perfect  for this to win the race this time around 8/1 EW

THURSDAY SPECIAL WIN ONLY 

BRISTOL DE MAI 11/2
Well anyone who ever followed us knows this horse owes us nothing won so much money off this horse  and even took one of our very rare bigger stakes nap on this horse last year not been at best of  late but since had a win op and should be coming back well here is hoping if not i would not mind  that much because does owe us very little, i think it is a open looking race more open than it  might first appear 

ITV SURE THING
2.20 - Malaya 7/1
2.50 - Bristol De Mai 11/2
3.25 - My Tent or Yours 15/2
4.05 - Unioniste 12/1
4.40 - Theinval 6/1
Nicker of the day double
4.05 Mon Parrain 50/1
5.05 The Lizard King 28/1 

71 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:14 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
POST TWO OF TWO 
Rest of the cards 

1.55 Southwell Powerful Society - is 2lb lighter than when coming 2nd to Political Slot over C&D couple starts back but did have a 7lb claimer this time around will be getting the in form Murphy booked in who is 26% did win a class 5 race at this course when being trained by Richard Fahey last november and was 13lb higher in the weights then so this slight bit of weight without the claimer should not effect chances here just needs to get into it again she should go well 17/2 EW

3.00 Southwell Foxxtrot Knight - is known to need the first run back after a break so certainly worth taking a chance history repeats 7/1 EW

3.35 Southwell Cross Fire - forgive sometimes pays off around here and this one can be the case was consistent over this course on the 5 starts previous to lto on the last start did not perform his normal running ways which he is known willing to give him a second chance at the current trading price 17/2 EW
3.45 Limerick Nerual - is well known to place a strange type 12/1 EW

4.30 Taunton Here's Herbie - Was a winner of this race a couple of years ago and gets the best speed rating over GCD could very well get it again today 15/2 EW

7.15 Chelmsford Calling Out - Jamie Spencer is booked back into this when last booked in was winning in a class 2 field gets first time cheekpieces and perfect conditions 14/1 EW

8.15 Chelmsford Red Stripes - was backed lto and let down but everything is right for it in this race should go better today 17/2 EW

Special Thursday Double 
2.50 Bristol De Mai 11/2
7.45 Zac Brown 4/1

72 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:19 am

GhettoLife

Regular
Regular
Not following these today, but wanted to say very refreshing to read up on these sort of horses today Samantha and you argue a good case but they not for me, Air horse one is very tempting but I have overspent I followed some of the 18 plus and wills horses today

73 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:54 am

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@GhettoLife wrote:Not following these today, but wanted to say very refreshing to read up on these sort of horses today Samantha and you argue a good case but they not for me, Air horse one is very tempting but I have overspent I followed some of the 18 plus and wills horses today

good stuff Sam, you put a lot of work into that and it shows, i will be following lots as i managed to build up a nice pot now, and you ghetto, are a brave man!!!

74 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:24 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
13:45 - Aintree - Zubayr - i remem watching this on one of ze Saturdays an thinkin shit i knew i should of backed it when i saw it making a good race towards the finish then when only got second i thought i will have to remember to back that when it next runs i was going to back Three Musketeers in this race then i saw this one and thought thank god i noticed it was 6th in this race last year but this time around is coming 9lb lighter if u count in ze inform 7lb claims Williams is offering out the jockey is 60% in las 14 days banging out 3 wins out of 5 starts he did not just win he demolished ze races 18L clear 16L clear and 11L clear that boy ran shame he could not do the same on Ormskirk when we needed him to do it but meeh hold no grudges my friendz he does well in April time this one and placed well in last two starts 12/1 E/W

14:20 - Aintree - Style De Garde - Henderson is like the godfather of this race winning it an impressive 5 times an they have the cheek to say he only deserves a 10/1 shot tut this cracked on at the Fred Winter lto and came 2nd Boinville and Henderson are both in form for this Henderson would not send him here if did not think stood a chance last year he sent his best to the race River Wylde did not manage to win but this horse could crack on an make it 6 winning times for Henderson 10/1 E/W

14:50 - Aintree - Black Corton - Nichols had this race last year and can get it again if your willing to wipe out this ones run in the RSA before that won 9 out of his last 12 starts winning 5 in a row beat Ms Parfois in the Reynoldstown by 8L worth giving a break cuz he will deffo owe anyone who followed him a singl penny init  15/2 E/W

15:25 - Aintree - Sizing Granite - on a normal day i wud leave it but goin take ze punt trainer n jockey grabbed this last year small field sure crack on guyz 40/1 E/W

16:05 - Aintree - Ultragold - sam wud only moan if i did not put this up meh but is a decent horse ran well over C&D in december coming second and won this race last year not put off by the race at the Festival because did similar last year 16/1 E/W

Will be back in hour with rest of races and more for the 16:05 Race just want a ten minute break from computer and looking at the screen just wanted post these up so all can see i am doing it 

75 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:33 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Extras

13:45 - Aintree - Three Muketeers - With six places on offer i just noticed on Skybet be rude not to do this horse ah 14/1 E/W

16:05 - Aintree - Ballyalton - was last seen at the Brown Advisory race beat the greatest horse in the world Traffic Fluide lol also smashed it past Ultragold a old horse but showed can still run a good race i think the Caspian Gold race at Cheltenham in December is a nice piece of form for this horse he was 4th that day and had Le Prezien 25L behind him on that day and La Prezien just went onto win the Henderson Cup by 4L leaving behind horses like Theinval etc who Ballyalton already beat used Skybets 6 places so happy take a price cut 12/1 E/W 

16:05 - Aintree - Theatre Territory - Six places with form 22323 almost a sure place bet 10/1 E/W 
16:05 - Aintree - Beau Bay - Six places form 231312 big price to turn down 33/1 E/W

16:40 - Aintree - Count Meribel - i saw tha Segal and a few other proven tipsters about 4 others  went in on this (before he posted) so if want a more pro write up take a quick look at Segals write up on it, ze trainer knows how to win this race having cracked off a win in 2016 with Ballyoptic is rated the best speed over the going and Distance is being proper put up in distance for this race now ran a good race in the Albert Bartlett trainer seems confident on the places taking price cut for the extra place on Sky 20/1 E/W

16:40 - Aintree - Good Man Pat - 4 places again offered this one is interestin coming to grade 1 a big leap of faith from ze trainer ah it made me look into his horses and going punt them tomorrow 40/1 E/W

Alan King Punt Four Horsemen

13:45 Who dares Wins 9/1
14:20 Scarlet Dragon 10/1
14:50 Mia's Storm 6/1
20:15 Parmenter 8/1

Nicker of the day double 
16:05 - Aintree - Eastlake - 28/1
16:40 - Aintree - Another Stowaway 66/1
GoodLuckEveryone

76 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:56 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
i knew tha happen all night i kept seein Jester Jet never looked into ze horse but kept jumping out at me wait till i find tha horse tut

77 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:06 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Sean wrote:i knew tha happen all night i kept seein Jester Jet never looked into ze horse but kept jumping out at me wait till i find tha horse tut

yep, it was the trainer form done it for me and had raced there before and got 3rd, only had a nicker on it mind but ill take it!

78 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:14 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Sean wrote:

16:05 - Aintree - Ultragold - sam wud only moan if i did not put this up meh but is a decent horse ran well over C&D in december coming second and won this race last year not put off by the race at the Festival because did similar last year 16/1 E/W
i eat my words thanks Sam loool

79 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:14 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Sean wrote:13:45 - Aintree - Zubayr - i remem watching this on one of ze Saturdays an thinkin shit i knew i should of backed it when i saw it making a good race towards the finish then when only got second i thought i will have to remember to back that when it next runs i was going to back Three Musketeers in this race then i saw this one and thought thank god i noticed it was 6th in this race last year but this time around is coming 9lb lighter if u count in ze inform 7lb claims Williams is offering out the jockey is 60% in las 14 days banging out 3 wins out of 5 starts he did not just win he demolished ze races 18L clear 16L clear and 11L clear that boy ran shame he could not do the same on Ormskirk when we needed him to do it but meeh hold no grudges my friendz he does well in April time this one and placed well in last two starts 12/1 E/W

14:20 - Aintree - Style De Garde - Henderson is like the godfather of this race winning it an impressive 5 times an they have the cheek to say he only deserves a 10/1 shot tut this cracked on at the Fred Winter lto and came 2nd Boinville and Henderson are both in form for this Henderson would not send him here if did not think stood a chance last year he sent his best to the race River Wylde did not manage to win but this horse could crack on an make it 6 winning times for Henderson 10/1 E/W

14:50 - Aintree - Black Corton - Nichols had this race last year and can get it again if your willing to wipe out this ones run in the RSA before that won 9 out of his last 12 starts winning 5 in a row beat Ms Parfois in the Reynoldstown by 8L worth giving a break cuz he will deffo owe anyone who followed him a singl penny init  15/2 E/W

15:25 - Aintree - Sizing Granite - on a normal day i wud leave it but goin take ze punt trainer n jockey grabbed this last year small field sure crack on guyz 40/1 E/W

Will be back in hour with rest of races and more for the 16:05 Race just want a ten minute break from computer and looking at the screen just wanted post these up so all can see i am doing it 

you better get on your knees and thank her fella!

16:05 - Aintree - Ultragold - sam wud only moan if i did not put this up meh but is a decent horse ran well over C&D in december coming second and won this race last year not put off by the race at the Festival because did similar last year 16/1 E/W

80 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:30 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Thanks to that tracker and Ultragold winning we only at a very small loss which i am glad of because allowed us to stick to our plan of both us doing it today 

I am playing for the best money available online, Sean will be playing for the place chances i.e 6 places in some races and so on 

1.45 Aintree Debece - Was 3rd in the Doom Bar last year then we never seen the horse again, what makes me bet on it is this horse is known to have extended breaks and still come back and win the races had a 148 day break in October 15 and came back and ended up winning by 19L's then had 154 day break after doing a double win and came back to run a close beaten second then took a 90 day break and ended up again winning by 19L's so not at all will i be put off especially when you take into account both them 19L wins came over the soft going, had Elegant Escape beaten 30L last year at the Dooms bar and was only himself beaten under a length in that race a smallhead behind Beyond Conceit he showed he was not a hyped horse will no doubt be heading to the chases soon after wins this one 10/1 EW 

2.25 Aintree Momella - i always like to look into the Skelton horses when racing she gets a nice 7lb allowance for this race was beaten 2L by On the blind side in the Ballymore but then came back and won the OLBG Mares race at Cheltenham that was on soft ground and would certainly benefit from this ground today 11/1 EW

3.00 Aintree Shantou Rock - Hate to say it about Petit Muchoir but was a reason why this was taken off the tracker horses page lol should be winning this race very easy "should" but can you trust this horse at 4/7 no way at all will like the soft ground and if plays to how i have bet it can be a Skelton double on the cards for me 15/2 EW

3.40 Aintree Holly Bush Henry - you all might remember September 18th i backed this at 28/1 and won lots off it am going to try again for this one would prefer him to be going back over the hurdles was really getting into that but is still a good chaser is keeping the Bowen 3lb claims and ran in the Betfred at Sandown coming second  16/1 EW

3.40 Aintree Hammersly Lake - this is coming back to chasing now not been seen over chase since September when was beating Guitar Pete by 4l who went onto win the Caspian Gold Cup at Cheltenham this will be a big step up in trip for this one but is a really good chasing horse 4 out of 10 won and 2nd in 3 of the ten unbeaten in April and Jockey is 50% win on this horse 40/1 EW

4.20 Aintree L'Ami Serge - if shows could win again money back if NR so nothing to lose by backing tonight 10/1 EW

4.20 Aintree The Worlds End - was not that far behind Sam Spinner at the Stayers Hurdle and did hold off L'ami Serge beat the hyped up Unowhatimeharry beat Lil Rockerfeller just needs to reverse placing with Sam Spinner 8/1 EW

THE GRAND NATIONAL 
 Double Ross 100/1 

Was pulled up in 2016 in this race the saddle slipped on him and just all went downhill for him 

Lord Windermere 66/1 + Seans obviously (he should be posting soon but he included what he went for on the site last night)

6.20 Aintree Sternrubin - always followed this one with this claimer puts him at 1lb higher than when winning at Ascot in a class one race so the drop to class two is a plus 
 12/1 EW

81 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:24 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Sams above iz main picks im on ze hunt for ze place cash 

6 places Skybet 13:45 - Jaleo - Wud love ze soft ground n great claimer booked in 20/1 E/W

13:45 - Sykes  -  you can not over look ze fact this horse always needs first run back before winnin the facts are in your face 

194 Day Break - 4th - 1st 
334 Day Break - 2nd - 1st
180 Day Break 2nd - 1st
183 Day Break 4th - 1st
61 Day Break 21st - ???today??

Everytime he shown needed the first run back so can not be overlooked init logic bet 33/1 E/W 

15:40 5 places Wakanda - decent sort that can place happy stick with sams for this one 12/1 E/W 

My Final Grand National Picks

1st Option - Final Nudge - I really liked hiz Welsh National run managed 2 come 3rd in that race gets a great weight for this an nice soft ground i think if e sticks to his own he will grab a very big win here i be happy with that place but want the win because this is my main pick if any my others win i would not be happy it needs to be this one winning for me before i can say i won the National i got 66/1 yesterday wen posted it now it is 40/1 so took it again 40/1 E/W

2nd - Millansbar 33/1 
3rd - Gas Line Boy 33/1 
4th - Warriors Tale 50/1

18:20 5 places- Not That Fuisse - been running in some decent races and should at least manage a cheeky place 16/1 E/W 

Amour De Nuit - annoying me this one keeps placing so only fitting i put it in ea 16/1 E/W

Lucky 15 Already Posted earlier 

13:45 - Aintree - Louis Vac Pouch 10/1
15:40 - Aintree - Katachenko 14/1
16:20 - Aintree - Old Guard 20/1
17:15 - Aintree - Final Nudge 66/1
GoodLuckEveryone

82 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:57 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Think after today going need do sunday cards this week try catch up 

83 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:20 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
[postbg=https://i.imgur.com/6LPhzcp.png]Out of balance a bit for the National but not by amount we was expecting thanks to couple coming in so we thought we spend our last bit of national pot for the Sunday Sean will also be tipping up so look out for them later or in the morning if you not want to stay up because i am posting up the main ones he be just going over seeing if missed anything 

2.50 Plumpton Gores Island - posts the best speed rating around gcd will like the heavy ground placing twice in class 4 on last two starts dropping in class for this race 8lb claimer booked in really really low in the weights for this 8/1 EW

2.55 Tramore Seskin Flyer - is returning to the hurdles again now and wont mind the heavy going won over Heavy ground in december at this course steps up in trip for the race but did go well over 2m4 14/1 EW

3.20 Plumpton Rothman - it was touched upon the French horses yesterday on this thread was not beaten far out lto and both trainer and the jockey are in form currently 14/1 EW

84 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:45 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
could only find ze one meeh lot of cards but not whole lot of horses i liking at ze right prices 

i cant c that countdown timer can u make it bigger for me loooooooooool

16:30 - Plumpton - Howlongisafoot - i so wish this waz higher in odds meeh been a veh long time since this was on the hurdles nearly 4 years an is proper weighted ea to land a big hit just like i say a shame is not higher in the odds really 8/1 E/W

GoodLuckEveryone

85 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:59 pm

GhettoLife

Regular
Regular
Roth man brings home the bacon

86 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:15 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
[postbg=https://i.imgur.com/6LPhzcp.png]Glad we got that winning we always like when the highest odds one wins for us especially when only done the 4 like many you know by now we not interested in the most winners in this section just the profit part at the end of it 

Just me tonight because nothing else really stood out lot of cards with 7 runners and little form

2.20 Windsor Mother Of Dragons - this race really had me trapped and Sean did not help when he said does not like the race why it got me stuck was because i like Give em a clump also in this race which is fine normally because both similar prices back them both but working out the money what i spend to back them both then if one wins other does not place then the money i get back on the win will not be worth the risk so i had to pick one and i picked this horse the one who never won a race lol you know like you do lol Currie is one of the best up and coming jockeys i think and she can win some big big races in the future her name be heard lots she still holds onto a 5lb claim they are trying this over 5f and back on the turf now and is racing off the lowest weights ever held on Turf and the AW 15/2 EW 

4.50 Windsor Pollys Gold - rarely runs a bad race going back over the turf what stood out to me was the races she did over the soft ground placing both of them so be interesting to see what she makes of the heavy going now 10/1 EW

Nicker of the day 

4.30 Balanced Approach 14/1
5.25 Harlequin Striker 22/1

87 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:20 am

Theo.Wolks

Regular
Regular
Interesting pick for nicker of the day Sam was just reading this 

DARK HORSE
Harlequin Striker (5.25 Windsor)

Zlatan caught the eye towards the top of the weights and rates as a danger – and potentially a saver – but it's worth taking a chance on outsider Harlequin Striker in Windsor's finale. Dean Ivory's six-year-old may well need the run following a four-month break but he's back down to his last winning mark of 72, stays the mile trip well and loves testing conditions. Four of his six career victories have come when soft has been in the going description and despite never have ran on heavy ground, it looks sure to suit.

88 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:41 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Samantha.dee wrote:[postbg=https://i.imgur.com/6LPhzcp.png]Glad we got that winning we always like when the highest odds one wins for us especially when only done the 4 like many you know by now we not interested in the most winners in this section just the profit part at the end of it 

Just me tonight because nothing else really stood out lot of cards with 7 runners and little form

2.20 Windsor Mother Of Dragons - this race really had me trapped and Sean did not help when he said does not like the race why it got me stuck was because i like Give em a clump also in this race which is fine normally because both similar prices back them both but working out the money what i spend to back them both then if one wins other does not place then the money i get back on the win will not be worth the risk so i had to pick one and i picked this horse the one who never won a race lol you know like you do lol Currie is one of the best up and coming jockeys i think and she can win some big big races in the future her name be heard lots she still holds onto a 5lb claim they are trying this over 5f and back on the turf now and is racing off the lowest weights ever held on Turf and the AW 15/2 EW 

4.50 Windsor Pollys Gold - rarely runs a bad race going back over the turf what stood out to me was the races she did over the soft ground placing both of them so be interesting to see what she makes of the heavy going now 10/1 EW

Nicker of the day 

4.30 Balanced Approach 14/1
5.25 Harlequin Striker 22/1

thats me binning MOD!! 

windsor
2:20
2 here i like, one is the SAS fave mother pof dragons 15/2
only concern is not won yet, but seems to like shorter and was 6th on soft in last years super sprint
other one is SDS on marietta robusti 7-1, aw winner on a nice mark and wont mind it soft WON

89 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:08 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
[postbg=https://i.imgur.com/6LPhzcp.png]I got to do Newmarket today Sean doing the rest i took look at the cards good luck to him lmao i wanted Newmarket because was good racing and hoping to get the Patent below 

4.45 Newmarket Fortune's Pearl - With Murphy booked back in i am happy to give this a try slight step up in trip and Murphy is inform and road this to two wins previously the trainer is still confident on this horse place money try 33/1 EW 

SDS TRAMORE STYLE GAMBLE PATENT + Treble EW

4.10 Newmarket Roller - think this is the first SDS horse i have followed since he came back not sure i like that he is booked onto this horse you do not often see it running and am not put off by the time off won on both starts after taking long breaks and with the inform SDS should do well 8/1 EW

5.20 Newmarket Robero - A sds double on the cards meybe with this one dropping back down to a weight where won at in a class 3 race and was then ridden by SDS can he repeat that here 12/1 EW 

5.55 Newmarket Errisimus Maximus - i never check the jockeys first and doing my normal checks i noticed this is the 3rd SDS horse which was not done on purpose so he could pull off a patent with this one 7/1 EW

90 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:22 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
We did well on the 5 25 today Sam. 2nd and 3rd

91 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:57 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
i going start workin on doing sumin with the shorts tiz week see if can boost a bit of a cheeky pot sum veh hard racing tomorrow i thought good luck findin a winner only because so many horses with so much 2 prove so cud be some decent odd winnas if hunt round 

Not happy 2 risk singles zo bang rite in2 a lucky 15 far 2 much might be types for me to do singles cheaper to crack on wit the lucky 

14:35 - Exeter - Albert D'Olivate - Tricky race all with something to prove ah Mulholland took over training this horse dropz back over 2m7 on soft going would not do it that much harm managed to win over the heavy going in the past and ran some savvy races on the soft going a stronger jockey booking this time around he is doing well over Exeter of late but is a open lookin race 8/1 

15:45 - Exeter - Drops of Jupitor - not bad oddz to av a crack at shewon over c&d by 8l just before xmas on the soft going would not say she is a 12z shot init only one of two wit a c&d win 12/1 

17:15 - Fairyhouse - Michievious Max - going av a go on this one havin been dropped in weights an with ze 7lb claimer booked in stpping up in trip but should not mind it held hiz own in the Coral cup took a lil detour but managed to bang home in 9th place out of 26 others yer y not 16/1 

17:50 - Fairyhouse - Play the Game - this race is dominated by ze Mullinz team won this race so many times but when u look how many horses he bangs into ze race it is little wonder so might be worth lookin into one of hiz horses but i took this one insteak won over C&D lto that was over Heavy going and the trainer thinkz can offer so much more so letz see wa he got ah 16/1 

Nicker Of The Day double 
16:20 - Exeter - Cappaway 100/1
17:50 - Fairyhouse Tigris River 50/1
GoodLuckEveryone

92 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:18 pm

GhettoLife

Regular
Regular
You was right about high off winners 80/1 just won that

93 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:21 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
youre right sean, difficlt day alrite...except that hugh taylor tipped up the 20-1 winner in the 4:10..examiner...bastard..and i didnt follow 

94 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:23 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@GhettoLife wrote:You was right about high off winners 80/1 just won that

lol, no way, da plotting shed got beat? 

95 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:54 pm

GhettoLife

Regular
Regular
I know shocking day lol close sam with fortunes pearl

96 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:55 pm

Chris

Regular
Regular
@Samantha.dee wrote:

4.45 Newmarket Fortune's Pearl - With Murphy booked back in i am happy to give this a try slight step up in trip and Murphy is inform and road this to two wins previously the trainer is still confident on this horse place money try 33/1 EW 

Nice shout sam nearly won it!!!

97 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:23 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Glad I avoided It today shame about cue card not having his retirement ain't it I be back tipping tonight

98 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:36 pm

Chris

Regular
Regular
@Voodoo wrote:Glad I avoided It today shame about cue card not having his retirement ain't it I be back tipping tonight
Do ya know voodoo I'm happy cue card got to retire unhurt...would been nice to finish on a win though

99 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:31 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Really good tribute to Cue Card in the paper and do not forget racing on ITV4 tomorrow Newmarket cards

100 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:16 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
Did he get a gold watch and put out to stud,? That's what I'm hoping for on my retirement... That and a bus pass... Poor fella needs to put his hooves up

101 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:06 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
I took on Cheltenham and Newmarket, Sean the other two, some really good racing tomorrow everyone make sure to take a look at the cards because my picks can be beaten so really is worth studying some nice prices also wish i did not have a set limit in my head each day i could easily take bets on a few in some races 

Thank you everyone, i think the right call was made today to keep the lucky and patent it saved money and the singles places clawed back most our stakes so was certainly the right call to of made because i can hand on heart say never even looked into the winners so would not of picked them below all singles a tough but fun day expected on the cards tomorrow a challenge 

2.40 Cheltenham Traffic Fluide - i know shocked myself when i was tempted by this had a good little run over the hurdles lto and managed to win by 5L i just sat and watched that race and if did not know results i would of thought was going lose, something Sean said awhile back about this horse it is really really lazy type of horse he as got the class to be a great horse but he is so lazy one moment he does not bother the next he goes for it then when getting bored he slows down again such a strange horse and watching that race it was first time i sat and thought i see exactly what means now about that horse everyone is hoping that would of gave the horse bit of confidence a bit of a fighting spirit that is much needed the ground will be suited here no jokes about it today from me i believe with the handicap mark and with the ground helping can win this race and not just win the race but leave the field some 5l+ clear again (sean did not hack my account and write this or was i in no way forced lol) big chance 14/1 EW

1.50 Newmarket Eastern Impact - That time of year where we can side with Fanagan again and they look like have a good chance with this horse is 5lb lighter than when coming a close second at Longholes over C&D last May not had a win in a long time but not been given this sort of chance before with the weights and with Hanagan booked back in stands best chance in awhile now 9/1 EW

2.25 Newmarket Rufus King - the only horse in the field with a C&D win that was beating Porth Swtan  may of needed the run lto coming second in a field of six at Lingfield only beaten by 1L  and was gelded just before that race and it was held over the AW this is back on turf just noticed is a Segal tip some might be put off by that but i aint he hit a tough patch at the moment we all get them but he is still holding up to around 6.9 to the £ give or take hard to judge because he does not do show his set stakes like us, i do know he is 69.15 profit if used 30 20 and 5 but not sure how they work that part out i do not get how he had 11/1 and got £100 profit because £10 stake win only he did it at but yet 100 profit shown should be 110 profit so not really sure how his plans work but i can see him getting better sorry just went off into my own thoughts lol 10/1 EW

3.00 Newmarket Master the world - this is the times when i am glad i place money on horses before checking the tips on here and from the pros this is a other horse tipped by Pricewise and by Voodoo so made me feel even more confident on it now tiny concern about the return to the turf for this one having had some great runs on the AW tracks but was running really well last year on the turf managing to win a race at Goodwood and came second at Betbright Handicap over Newmarket was only beaten a head in the Winter Derby Aw race which ended up getting overturned because the winner Mr Owen hit into him so was one of them wins 9/1 EW

3.35 Newmarket Nyaleti - might be a good day for Johnston tomorrow everytime i say that they end up doing bad but he does have a good selection of runners out tomorrow he sends Threading in this race also maybe some sort of patent if you want with this frankuus and Rufus King, could even try Threading with the other two i am not doing that personally but thought might mention the chances are worth taking this was only beaten as head over C&D in the Shadwell Stakes is 5lb lighter today and does post the best speed over GCD 10/1 EW

4.25 Cheltenham Jossies Orders - Coming back to Hurdles which is the best result ever for this horse been 4 years since was over the hurdles and was running so well never failed to be out of the top two when taking hurdles on and gets the Boinville jockey booking who is 32% win rate and the trainer doing really well last seen winning at Aintree when on the hurdles in class 1 company 16/1 EW

5.00 Cheltenham Dell' Arca - I am not willing to forgive Singlefarmpayment for the Henny run not at 7/2 so reverting back to old fashioned speed over GCD and this one gets it back down the weights with Scudamore back on is a drop in class compared to lto and came 4th in this class at Cheltenham over hurdles was 6l behind More of that at the Steel plate in 2015 why i mention that race is because Might Bite was 7L behind Dell Arca on that day and he just went onto win the betway bowl yes does need to make a better run now and long gone are the days of him beating horses like Coneygree and Might bite but often these sort of horses hide away and strike that big win when least expected and your sat thinking wish i just did it 22/1 EW

102 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:12 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
18:15 - Kempton - Bombshell Bay - 1lb lighter than wen banging off fav at Chelmsford in August was only beaten unda a L then they got bit exciited b banged it off in class 5 and 4 races now slipped back down ze weights had a cheeky little rest and gets a savvy jockey 14/1 E/W

18:00 - Dunny - Park Row - the trainer of thiz horse done me a fava in the friday fiva helping me win it a couple weeks go when Six Silver Lane finally won a other horse he trained won that day which i was gutted i missed Have a nice day meeh the owners of this horse M&U Syndicate send 2 horses out tonight tiz and Midnitecrabs both of which i going have a cheeky singles and double on 7/1 E/W +20:30 -  MidnightMudcrabs double 8/1 E/W

19:00 - Dunny - Shake the Bucket - won us alot of money in ze past thiz one only ever really runs at the Dunny now will give his best shot like always 52 starts 9 wins 11 places a case of it won you money in the past give him a shot if not then veh easy to avoid 10/1 E/W

20:00 - Dunny - Poetic Choice - won a couple timez over c&d and is on handy mark she came 3rd lto over 7f the step up in trip will sort her out an if runs a decent enuf race can win 8/1 E/W

20:30 - Dunny - Seanie - won lto best speed here won over c&d in October off 6lb higher than today new trainer also here interest will stick to ze above doube but this is gettin a cheeky bet 11/1 E/W 

103 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:48 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Wow I see what you mean about traffic fluid now

104 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:54 pm

GhettoLife

Regular
Regular
@Samantha.dee wrote:[postbg=https://i.imgur.com/6LPhzcp.png]

2.40 Cheltenham Traffic Fluide - i know shocked myself when i was tempted by this had a good little run over the hurdles lto and managed to win by 5L i just sat and watched that race and if did not know results i would of thought was going lose, something Sean said awhile back about this horse it is really really lazy type of horse he as got the class to be a great horse but he is so lazy one moment he does not bother the next he goes for it then when getting bored he slows down again such a strange horse and watching that race it was first time i sat and thought i see exactly what means now about that horse everyone is hoping that would of gave the horse bit of confidence a bit of a fighting spirit that is much needed the ground will be suited here no jokes about it today from me i believe with the handicap mark and with the ground helping can win this race and not just win the race but leave the field some 5l+ clear again (sean did not hack my account and write this or was i in no way forced lol) big chance 14/1 EW
Great tipping and great loyalty by you both to this horse i certainly see that laziness after that race he seems to give up then just goes for it bet Sean is a happy man now

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum