Regular
@Sean wrote:

16.05 - Redcar - Masham Star 14/1
Well done you two always stayed loyal to this one had a small singles on this

452 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:53 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
i had a little dabble with uUS racing and won, but i only got paid at the odds offered at the time (9-1) but the result clearly showed it drifted to 12-1.

is this normal for US racing? you have to accept the odds initially given??

9th aug 9:15 santa rosa

1st (1) Restless Hanna (USA) 9-4 Jose Rodriguez Helen Shelley 12 12/1

453 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:10 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
that lucky 15 pulled something back Sean thanks we out of profit today but it helped with that last placing 

That is Normal Will it is not BOG  on races outside of GB you get the price you take

454 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:21 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Just doing leaderboard Milster if you lot did not do multiple bets since Friday you would been about £50 (at your set stakes) better off something to think on in future yes it might cost that little bit extra but now your about £50 down where would been £50 up just my advice i like sharing things if i spot patterns when doing the board and i spotted that one

455 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:11 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
jus me 2nite sam got tha cold so she wont be round n yer i see wa u mean Kelly but take Masham star for example backd often kept lettin us down zo wrong call made but that how it goes init meeh also wen doing the luckys we go over it first n Masham Star was going to go in the horseman 1 bet but then i said nah it let us down most time nicker at best zo it could been a different story 

15:50 - Downpatrick - Miss Sassie - going back over ze hurdles an tryin new distance here keeps cooper and shud b close 10/1 E/W

16:35 - Windsor - Tylery Wonder - Midgley in gr8 form n tiz horse i av kept eye on init let down a couple timez drop in class n trip n ze savvy jock bookin will be decent bacl to similar conditionz got at York which was a greater race where came 2nd a pretty speedy horse so 5f be perfect 7/1 E/W

16:55 - Downpatrick - Killeen Elegance - savvy speed figurez is gettin on bit now in age but is lightly raced only 23 races in 6 years had a years break and came back last Tuesday and managed to grab 3rd place at ze rozzy in a chase race she seemed pretty savvy n far from a older horse if u include ze claimers 7lb tiz will be her lowest mark ova hurdles her only win came at this course 14/1 E/W

Nicker of the day Treble (do not forget put these in a 10p E/W patent could bail us out that)

16:10 - Curragh - Smash Williams 11/1
17:15 - Curragh - Texas Rock 16/1
18:10 - Windsor - Earthly 10/1
GoodLuckEveryone

456 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:44 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
12:08 - Arlington Park - Deauville - o'brian n Moore headin to America and they cud make up for last visit their wit tiz horse 7/1 E/W

15:20 - Deauville - Accidental Agent - backed tiz at Ascot won at 33/1 waz a pick by sam zo no credit for me on tiz one if wins again trainer doing wel an looks like bein underestimated again ea 12/1 E/W
Also going put a cheeky cockle E/W on the double u never no ah 
GoodLuckEveryone

457 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:51 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Quick note just went n done ze double n u guna find it pretty hard do unless u use smartslip on racingpost and u only guna grab 9/1 on it for ze double

458 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:17 am

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
they will refund your money on that  they not allowed to take the bet due to time zones they mess up it is always happening on William Hill they offer odds and let you place bets even when it finished lucky for you because it lost it still allows me to place a bet now on it yet the race is finished could try putting thousands on the winner lol but they do it all the time with these races that is why i avoid them all these below still letting you bet on a finished race but they slowly stopping it they be voided bets  

459 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:22 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
stupid init i thut waz for 12:08 tonite cuz wen placed bet waz way after 12 still shows active on slip zo i will make sure check in mornin see if voided it got time on slip anyway zo cant see any probs wit it wud not of put double on if new that cuz i hope they jus void ze 1 in double cuz i still happy keep double going if void ze one cuz stil decent enuf return if A.A wins

460 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:29 am

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
They will void out Deauville and send you a message saying about it that is what they did for me in the past, it is a bonus if the horse does not win but bit of a blow if it wins i had one a few weeks ago bet on it at night when passing time went void and saw it won should not be allowed and william hill still taking bets on some of them 

461 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:31 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Just looked they voided it so got to rely on A.A now fate might of steppd in 4 me init lool

462 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:50 am

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
See this is why you need Sam around she would not make mess ups like that   so if you win on that double you going have waste it all on a wild bet now otherwise your ahead of us lot because i can not put it on i have put on Accidental Agent in singles technically you have to blame the racing post smart slip because it is them who do not catch up i once placed a bet with them at best odds offered then about 2 minutes later i noticed the best odds was actually on a other site and it was because the smart slip is slow to update and they take the price so is worth taking the few seconds to visit the sites sometimes but i think it is because now they included Multiples on the smart slip it slowed it down slightly i could be wrong

Reply to Kelly/Sean from earlier - I agree sometimes it is best to do everything in single bets, but sometimes it can pay off to do the Multiple bets Sam showed this during the Friday Fiver and having been a follower from long time back i am very happy to accept days like today where singles would of been better, because i trust that both Sean and Sam do what they feel is the best on the day. We might of been at a loss and it is easy for people to then jump on the tipsters back saying why not do this or that but from being a follower for over a year i trust in the knowledge that always do what they feel is the best without hindsight.  Thanks to Sam i treat following this part like a business arrangement, if they say put the bet in a double, patent lucky then so be it i feel they have earned the right and proven many time to do it how they feel best and of course not always going to win or always going be perfect and get it right like today showed that but then that is how it goes like any business. 

Thank you Kelly for also pointing this out, because i know without a doubt they will think on this and that can only do nothing but help the group out. You do a wonderful job on here Kelly and all your opinions are valued so if what i wrote seems in anyway like i am having some sort of go then i am sorry because i am not but i am not good with my way of wording things i am not called dumb Pete for nothing lol xx

463 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:15 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Millster wrote:See this is why you need Sam around she would not make mess ups like that   
loool she does it herself look at her last write up she cut n pasted off her notepad i said y u write down jockey name for she said cuz he going win a race n cudn decide on which horse he went and won on Genetics she did even back one of hiz horses looool so she fucks up often init

464 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:16 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Samantha.dee wrote:Friday fiver x
andrasch starke

ITV 
Shergar EW Singles

1.05 Ascot Tis Marvellous 7/1 
1.40 Ascot Aussie Reigns 25/1
2.15 Ascot Koeman 5/1
2.50 Ascot Bless him 13/2 
3.25 Ascot Technological 28/1
4.00 Ascot Roundhay Park 11/2
not one single starke horse u not ze only dumb one loool

465 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:24 am

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I did wonder why she mentioned him yet never bothered backing a single horse he was riding he won that with plenty also most impressive ride at Ascot Genetics was i thought, she even predicted Hong Kong would get the two shame was the wrong two because the Magic Man really did show the magic in the last two.

What i do not get is he won two races at high odds and good first place money yet Hayley Turner wins only one race and she got the Silver Plate i know it because she got places but surely the one with the most winners should just win and then do the points thing on the teams for places i did not feel it fair him being the only one to get the double yet he missed out on winning the Silver Plate

466 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:32 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
tiz will help u understan it m8

Scoring

Points are awarded to the first five horses home as follows: 1st – 15 points, 2nd – 10 points, 3rd –  7 points, 4th – 5 points, 5th – 3 points. If there is a dead-heat then the points for the first and second are added together and split between the respective teams.

467 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:48 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
proper hangin 2nite zo no write up but am bangin these three in singles 

15:40 - Speed Company - 9/1
17:15 - Lucky Red - 12/1
19:20 - Sbraase - 10/1

Be back 2 normal writez 2moz jus proper sufferin 2day init u can all leave out Sbraase if want it jus a ol fav of mine that one 
GoodLuckEveryone

468 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:49 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
7.50 Thirsk Iconic Code - moved to the Dalgleish stables this season and he started trying the horse over a further distance than was comfortable with was reading the ground is going soft now and that will suit this one perfectly winning last time over the soft going in October and is being moved down to 1m where last won by 1L is only 3lb heavier for this race today having been running of 70 and gets a good speed figure on the soft going Keeps Makin booked in which can only be a positive sign she could go well on ground to suit and distance 20/1 EW

8.05 Nottingham Father McKenzie - we all know this horse well on here it always stands out to me because very first time i met Sean on Racecaller he tipped this up and i went for a other horse that day and it won it was the start of learning that we worked well together has a cover team because we both had similar way of working out a race with slightly different results and well rest is history on that one just to think that was nearly 2 years ago now mine won with Four Dragons by the way thought point that out pmsl 11lbs taken off this horse since that place and come to think about it not won either a horse that will haunt hom forever but i think today will finally get that win first time racing in class 6 company in over 2 years last win came in class 4 beating Benjamin Thomas over 6f that was gets a wind operation now which might see spark of life back into it Mick Channon owned and trained this horse then he saw it was a big let down and sold it off last year was 6l second place behind Quench Dolly last year at Lingfield and was 12lb higher for that it is the first time i am tipping this horse for a serious bet without making a joke at Sean i really think it wins and wins easy 11/1 EW

469 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:56 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Well that was not a good day was it i thought Father McKenzie would win that race today i did think this morning when saw it at 9/2 it would lose because i notice when the odds drop horses seem to lose because it looked like lot of people layed the horse for it to drift back to 7/1 strange betting patterns lately does not effect how a horse runs or nothing of course just i notice how often horses are dropping in odds all day then about half hour before a race go right back out might be worth keeping a eye on drifters in the morning then seeing if they win come the off 

Just me tipping again tonight we easing up on our bets only for a couple of days no real reason other than watching and learning we sometimes do that just to see how we can tweak our bets and how we read cards 

4.20 Newton Abbot Turban - a horse we always back same with Turbin this one is the one that use to be the Mullins horse 7/1 EW

9.00 Kempton Arlecchino's Arc - This should finally break the tag in this race a horse i have took a personal bet on a couple of times and i think i may of written up on it once on here last two starts was only beaten by a very short distance and the extra 2f should just be enough 9/1 EW

This is also our Dual bet £5 EW double, points for paddy if wins on that deduct points off me if does not win please Kelly so count it for £8 off my points tomorrow 

plus tracker horses i will have a other look in the morning because some races have two or 3 in the race that could win

470 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM Yesterday at 1:04 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
THROWBACK BETZ

16:45 - Yarmouth - Drop Kick Murphi - one of Sams horses she always bets on this is could get zze job done ea 12/1 EW

17:00 - Beverley - Make on Madam - lil madam best get home 2day she got it all ready for her here but i bet itb tha john caeser horse that proper screw me over here a other horse i often back an had places out of toss of ze coin says make on madam lost the toss of ze coin but by then i found out sam already placed ze bet lool not in mood to cover either so lets jus crack on wit this 4 time course winner jockey is 60% winning in past 2 weeks drop in class surely this wins today first time ever never won in Aug tho i jus so no it gonna b john caeser lool 14/1 EW

PLUS ZE TWO TRACKERZ OF COURSE 
GoodLuckEveryone

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum