S.A.S COVER TEAM

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 8]

201 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri May 18, 2018 4:10 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
new timeform account

winnerchickendicker@gmail.com  ( i really meant to type dinner, freudian slip ???!!)

Nicker11

and thanks mandinka, hope you were on Mystic Flight

202 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat May 19, 2018 12:59 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
[postbg=https://i.imgur.com/6LPhzcp.png]Take on some extra bets because missed Friday 

1.50 Newbury Cardsharp - we will stay loyal to this horse i think going back over 6f is what it needs having had 2 wins and 3 places out of 5 starts when going over 6f won well in the July stakes last year beating a good field Hey Gaman was well beaten in that race and he went onto run some really good races last being at Longchamp 8/1 EW

2.25 Not much of a race that one 

2.40 Newmarket Great Prospector - we often try avoiding small fields if can but this Fanagan horse can win here been gelded now and will be the gamble of the day 7/1 EW

3.00 Newbury Poet's Prince - so hard to miss this one here this season he is just running so well having 12121 Fanning is 50% win when riding this horse 3 wins out of the 6 starts and he is doing well 6 of his last 7 wins was for this trainer 12/1 EW

3.15 Newbury Lucky Lucky Man - A other Fahey horse the Fanagan horse is leading the market but i took note of the jockey he is only having the one ride and that is this horse needs a bit of rain which is what is putting the punters off i think but am going to give him a chance 16/1 EW

3.40 Newbury Beat the Bank - is looking for his first Group 1 victory here out of 7 starts only been beaten twice both times being at Ascot beat Forest Ranger by 3l and that horse just went onto win the Huxley Stakes beating Eminent also in that race was Grey Britain who was over 7L behind Beat the bank and that also since went onto win the Qatar at Newmarket a interesting horse when this was beaten at Ascot was Thunder Snow coming last that day just behind Lancaster Bomber Beat the bank was 10th yet Thunder Snow just went onto win the Dubai World Cup i put this ones chances at a all time high of landing his first group 1 8/1 EW

4.25 Newmarket Suzi's Connoisseur - Kingscote booking is a good one he is 26% at the moment was just behind Ripp orf at Yarmouth at the start of May mainly a AW runner now wont mind the ground so much raced over good to firm ground last year at Goodwood and only got beaten a head by Certificate 8/1 EW

6.10 Thirsk Clergyman - sent off fav lto and messed it up will forgive it the once 10/1 EW 

7.20 Doncaster Odds On Oli - Fanagan makes the 2hour trip from Newmarket to Doncaster just to ride two horses both in with a chance 8/1 EW

8.20 Doncaster Enrolment - the other Fanagan horse 12/1 EW

Nicker of the day double 

6.35 Big Sound 10/1
8.50 Pearl Acclaim 22/1 

203 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat May 19, 2018 3:06 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
bad luck sam, you being turned over by SDS today...33-1 newbie winner, shame i was working last night and didnt get a chance to look

204 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun May 20, 2018 12:14 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Meeh will just do a lucky bet init 

14:40 - Naas - Jewel Maker - Was tempted by Summer Icon if this does not mind the ground should win here today won at cork lto and placed over here on debut run trainer and jock doin well 7/1 

15:35 - Limerick - Courtncatcher - oldtimer who iz dropping down the weights plus chuck on ze 7lb claims n ya got yaself a decent shot here won a chase race end of December not been zo clever over the hurdles last win was nearly 4 year ago had a cheeky lil run at Cork lto when last seen over similar conditions was around this time last year at Gowran Parkan managed to come 3rd and had Icantsay 4L behind him who just went and turned over Auvergnat at Killarney would not flog ze house tho on it 14/1 

16:15 - Naas - Now you're Talking - was 3rd over course lto slight step in trip place chancez 14/1 

16:45 - Naas - Band of Outlaws - a ota JP O'brien horse who could go well today won over good ground n soft ground and did well over the 1m lto 11/1 

Nicker of the day Treble 

14:45 - Londonia 9/1
14:40 - Jewel Maker 7/1
15:50 - Sky Khan 8/1
GoodLuckEveryone

https://www.nickeroftheday.com

205 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun May 20, 2018 11:56 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
One of them weeks lol will be testing out the place theory one morning this week when place market comes out see how that goes 

It is very easy to give up after having a bad few days but when your a day to day gambler you got to learn these days will come and might seem hard but do not give up or let your confidence be knocked still take them risks 

2.35 Redcar Laith Alareen - this race is known to bring out high odd winners last year a 25/1 won when Ebitda managed to get head in front, keeps the booking of the 5lb claimer and taking a drop in trip and class for this race was running in a class 3 race at York last year 14/1 EW

3.55 Towester Mercers Court - Been awhile this horse and sometimes you just got to know when to give up on something but not at that stage yet with this is dropping into weaker class today not been seen in class 4 in awhile and when was it was winning runs the weights have come right off and does have a good chase record winning 5 out of the 18 starts could of placed on last start but made a mistake was watching the race just and he was running really well always around the front top 5 should enjoy the drop down in trip i think 14/1 EW

4.55 Towester Sprogzilla  - i had to look into this horse and is certainly interesting over this c&d posts great speed and RPR by a big difference yes to win a race but when you look at the two runs over c&d on good to firm ground was very big runs she certainly would not need to do much in this field to win that is for sure the price is perfect to gamble her 12/1 EW

5.15 Carlisle Alexandrakollontai - This time last year this was battling in class 2 races at Newmarket was 3rd out of 11 on good to firm ground and now is coming to a class 5 race at a lighter weight with good speed figures over GCD 12/1 EW

7.45 Windsor Tropics - this is more about proving to myself i not lost my nerve to take a risk more than anything else The Tin Man should be very hard to beat but if anyone can do it this can here  out of the 5 starts at Windsor he won 3 of them placed 2nd in one the jockey Duern is 50% in the past 2 weeks the majority of this horses wins comes in smaller fields and he won this race in 2015 of 13lb higher mark two places on offer but like i say it proving to myself not lost my nerve 33/1 EW

8.00 Leicester Railport Dolly - came 4th lto over this ground and was 6th over C&D on the g2s going last September good speed taking the price cut for the 5 places with this horse you can get 14/1 for 4 places with bet365 but if go to sky you can get the 5 places on offer 12/1 EW

206 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon May 21, 2018 12:45 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Meh similar pattern last year wudn worry on it i tel ya wen 2 start worryin init  

15:15 - Carlisle - Jan Smuts 25/1

It is no secret i like this savvy horse neva forget that long hot nite i wrote up on this n Sam said which not often she says i not backin that wit u that is just throwin money away fine i said only went an smashed it in i waz not keepin a book back then was on the RC and lost all them records which waz a shame but i am sure it was around 33/1 if memory servez me correctly either way Sam sat gutted then she followed it jinxed it kept losing i take you then to the 29th of August long cold nite i think it waz well i just pretending it was for drama effect i thought ooo i do a cheeky bet on Mr Smuts 12/1 placed for us i was the only one to get a bit of money returned that day i was feeling pretty proud the next day because i had the worst tipster badge and again i was only one with a winner that time with Pivoine (the joys of bookkeepin) they say this horse is out of the handicap but that is ok still decent enough to win May is the best time to be catching this horse 4 wins 1 place out of 12 starts in May placed 6 out of ten runs over this course and the trainer owns the horse outright wins or places at least once every season and that win/place often covers what u spend on the horse if u followed it since 2010 every single run out of over 100 u only be minus £41 to the £ which sumtimes u just no when not to bother backin it which sum mite argue today be that type of day but not me on the turf in May on good ground with light weights stands his chance of giving the follower one last big win for the road 29 out of 79 gives me a 37% chance of getting place money at least on this horse now u tell me that is not a gamble might even look at the place market on bet365 see if they offer 7 places in this 9 field race in the morning you never know do you doubt they will Katie Gale will give it a run for its money i be happy if Hediddodinthe was just that if Jan Smuts was coming in would love to use the words "this is not ze force of old" but if we being honest waz never a force was just a horse that annoys Sam because waz one of ze only times she did not back one i suggested wish same thing happened with Traffic Fluide this should be given a knighthood and a stable of luxary after this race an no i not bigging it up 2 wind anyone else up i am just stating the truth 
GoodLuckEveryone

207 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon May 21, 2018 11:50 am

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus

208 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon May 21, 2018 8:13 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
8.00 Leicester Railport Dolly - came 4th lto over this ground and was 6th over C&D on the g2s going last September good speed taking the price cut for the 5 places with this horse you can get 14/1 for 4 places with bet365 but if go to sky you can get the 5 places on offer12/1 EW
well done sam

personally im gutted cos it looked to me like rennys lady won, but the barstweards somehow gave it to another horse...bloody cheats

209 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon May 21, 2018 11:03 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
i just watched the race and i thought was close but they are right it did come second you tart 

210 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon May 21, 2018 11:25 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
pah long necked fucker..more annoyed i wimped out, was pretty confident, had the form etc etc
but only stuck a quid e.w on it

211 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue May 22, 2018 12:24 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Sean is doing night ones

3.05 Ayr Intiwin - had a few starts over the AW when last seen racing now returning from a break and going over the Turf on good to firm ground stepping up in trip to 1m won over C&D on similar ground a few years ago in class 2 company that was 28lb heavier is still a young horse and did win after a break in the past is keeping the Nolan booking who rode this to 2 wins and a place out of the 5 starts 9/1 EW

5.15 Ayr Haymarket - Is back to a similar weight when winning over c&d in June last year posts the best speed figures also now back on a track he likes can go well 16/1 EW

Nicker of the day double

2.45 Chepstow Peak Storm 40/1
3.15 Chepstow Rainbow Jazz 20/1

212 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue May 22, 2018 2:21 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
i looked n looked but nuffin stands out not that is fair priced got no need waste money zo i appy jus go wit these will look out for drifts in certain horsez tomoz if get them will post up half hour before the off on facebook or here

20:10 - Huntingdon - Night Generation - won over c&d when last seen here 5lb claimer booked in worth a punt 14/1 E/W

Nicker Of The Day Treble 

18:10 - Huntingdon - Stuccodor 11/1
19:40 - Huntingdon - Black Banjo 33/1
21:00 - Hexham - Back to Balloo 10/1
GoodLuckEveryone

213 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue May 22, 2018 6:22 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Sean wrote:

Nicker Of The Day Treble 

GoodLuckEveryone
Won easy that

214 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue May 22, 2018 6:28 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Kelly wrote:
@Sean wrote:

Nicker Of The Day Treble 

GoodLuckEveryone
Won easy that
and drifted to 25-1 

215 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue May 22, 2018 9:09 pm

Theo.Wolks

Regular
Regular
@Sean wrote:

Nicker Of The Day Treble 

GoodLuckEveryone
How unlucky is this wow

216 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue May 22, 2018 9:14 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Sean wrote:i looked n looked but nuffin stands out not that is fair priced got no need waste money zo i appy jus go wit these will look out for drifts in certain horsez tomoz if get them will post up half hour before the off on facebook or here

20:10 - Huntingdon - Night Generation - won over c&d when last seen here 5lb claimer booked in worth a punt 14/1 E/W

Nicker Of The Day Treble 

GoodLuckEveryone

i couldnt find a song that said 2 and a half out of 4 aint bad, sooooo for the treble

217 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue May 22, 2018 9:16 pm

Theo.Wolks

Regular
Regular
it does make you think dont it look how close that is to earning £9860 for just £2 one day i going log on and my account going go right up lol

218 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 23, 2018 12:31 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Nearly Sean lol

Sean doing night cards again 

Lucky 15 suggested save the money on the day ones 

3.05 Ayr Gaelic Wizard - hard race to pick from but for all the wrong reasons stays at the same weight it was on Friday when running at Hamilton stepping back to 6f is a positive move 6/1 EW

3.45 Warwick Zubayr - we said last time we really close to calling it a day with this horse let us down so many times should of been winning races 7/1 EW 

3.55 Yarmouth What a party - done well on last start trainer in form 50% win and place form here 15/2 EW 

5.05 Ayr Gworn - he won this race last year with todays jockey had first start out which is good runs really well around Ayr 23 starts 5 wins 6 places McDonald also rides this one well 13 starts 5 wins 2 places 13/2 EW

Nicker of the day double

4.35 Polly Glide 100/1
5.40 Remember Rocky 20/1

219 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 23, 2018 11:14 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Been feelin rough all nite ea is my treble an i goin look in bit for write up on some singles shame bout ota treble but no worriez we crack it soon we wud of las nite but i changed my mind bout Andhaar so i no we goin break it soon enuf init 

Nicker of the day treble 

17:55 - Kempton - Vice Marshal 16/1
19:25 - Kempton - Fire fighting 16/1
20:25 - Kempton - Gracious George 16/1

220 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 23, 2018 2:08 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Just laying in me bed feelin veh sick n lookin at zze cards will edit as n wen i find anythin

15:45 Warwick Rossetti - won this last year off this weight worth using for a cover this one 25/1 E/W

15:55 - Yarmouth - What a party - good chance good claimer booked in well worth a chance here 18/1

16:25 - Yarmouth - Mujassam - our horse Kaeso is in this race but i prefer this one tbh 10/1 E/W

16:55 - Yarmouth - Lunar Deity - should be able to win pretty easy but then should of won ze last few starts meeh 6/1 E/W

221 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 23, 2018 2:23 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
put what a party on again Sean?

222 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 23, 2018 2:25 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
i av m8 up to u if u want to william hill offering 10s yet sky offering 18 so i thut go for it again but tbh i forgot i already did it last night cuz dosed up on ze tabs where feel rough so did it by mistake again so never did it cuz veh confident or nothing

223 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 23, 2018 3:51 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
no party none runner, cancel the dancing horses

224 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 23, 2018 7:29 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Sandown Special

6.00 Sandown Squire - is right down the weights for return to the turf tracks does well when running at Sandown having two places perfect time of year to get this horse especially now over the turf 12/1 EW

7.35 Sandown Sheikhzayayedroad - we having a special bigger bet on this one i will leave it for sean to write up on 5/1

ITV SURE THING

6.35 Artair 8/1
7.05 Vintager 14/1
7.35 Sheikhzayedroad 5/1
8.10 Desert Encounter 12/1
8.40 First Selection 12/1

225 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 23, 2018 10:10 pm

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
@Samantha.dee wrote:7.35 Sandown Sheikhzayayedroad - we having a special bigger bet on this one i will leave it for sean to write up on 5/1
I get excited with these sort of bets because not often step out of comfort zone so they always exciting win or lose wish you the best of luck with it finger crossed

226 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu May 24, 2018 12:29 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Not a bad day 2day not gambling wise wa i mean is i startin see how the races are fallin this season sum veh interesting results n now seein bit more good horses coming out so a positive couple of days from a watcher point of view starting to get things to work on now 

14:15 - Lingfield - Dear Bruin - a previous c&d winna over g-f ground beaten jus a neck lto at Kempton beatin Viola Park who jus went an banged in a win today which bodes well for this horse 9/1 E/W

15:25 - Lingfield - The Secrets Out - SDS booked in to this sure Grav Wave will be a savvy horse goin back up again 2day in trip will be a threat 7/1 E/W

17:40 - Chelmsford - Hurricane Alert - decent enuf price for this consistent horse placed in last 4 out of 5 starts maybe we just playing for place money but at the odds that is worth it gets a better jocket ea with Mitchell booked in was 3rd last time seen at c&d he is the type of horse u can sit n think wins easy only for him to let u down with the place only bet if can get the money back on ze place at least init 8/1 E/W

19:15 - Chelmsford - Capla Jaupur - was so unlucky lto over c&d only just bein beaten a head in that race should go in now gets every chance i say crack on wit it 11/2 E/W

19:45 - Chelmsford - Sofia's Rock - Remem thiz horse last year we was backin it cuz of the timeform horses to follow thing and in its defence did have a couple of wins now back on same mark this time last year when winning at Haydock  onnly ever had the one AW run and fucked tha up but sumin keeps bringin me back to tis one tonight maybe it because of that timeform post thing but meeh 14/1 E/W

19:35 - Sandown - Sheikhzayedroad - thiz boy gunna makya dance he will win this then head to ze Ascot Gold Cup and win tha too tha 25/1 is going look like a fing of ze distant past when this wins tomor think this is the horse of the year this year ran a great race at the Dubai Gold one his best ever runs an he will be meaning business here he wont win by miles but will do just enough n tha is good enuf for me then will be puttin lil bit more on for ze gold cup after 5/1 
GoodLuckEveryone

227 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri May 25, 2018 9:20 am

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
19:35 - Sandown - Sheikhzayedroad - thiz boy gunna makya dance he will win this then head to ze Ascot Gold Cup and win tha too tha 25/1 is going look like a fing of ze distant past when this wins tomor think this is the horse of the year this year ran a great race at the Dubai Gold one his best ever runs an he will be meaning business here he wont win by miles but will do just enough n tha is good enuf for me then will be puttin lil bit more on for ze gold cup after 5/1 

I think its still out there 

228 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri May 25, 2018 1:53 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
not his best of runs he will pay it back not 2 worried on that lil run bonus of things like that it keepz ze market off hiz back

229 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat May 26, 2018 12:01 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Sorry anyone who followed that will make up for it over the month so many races tomorrow a very hard day it will be i suggest just going with what you like tomorrow it is like a lottery not confident at all but not one to just say that like you see under i did give it a good go at finding a winner i hope i placed bets in certain ways to save money 

2.00 York Absolutely So - best speed in the field which is us going back to old ways is 100% when racing at york and over 7f is over 50% of winning and placing 12/1 EW

4.20 Goodwood Platitude - is the only c&d winner today in this race nothing went right for this horse since having a win in class one company at Goodwood he is now with Perrett and hoping she can focus this one better i am liking the drop in trip she is giving this one raced off in the Bowl Stakes at Newmarket started racing in class one races since second start maybe doing too much too soon with this horse could do with a break 12/1 EW 

5.25 York My Amigo - last 4 starts was only just beaten in each race talk about unlucky maybe today will get some sort of payback place money i be happy with that 12/1 EW 

7.20 Salisbury Jacob Cats - Dropping in grade now for this race and is weighted well now on the Turf 12/1 EW 

ITV Sure thing do the lucky save money instead singles then 

1.55 Goodwood What About Carlo 5/1
2.30 Goodwood Another Batt 16/1
2.50 Haydock Ventura Knight 16/1
3.05 York Cribbs Causeway 7/1

Number 2 

2.15 Haydock Dominating 18/1

3.25 Haydock Emblazoned 16/1
3.40 York Goldream 20/1
4.00 Haydock Washington DC 22/1

Saturday Double Vision Longshot

2.25 Curragh Sors 25/1
3.15 Cartmel Grandads Horse 14/1
4.10 Curragh Symbolization 14/1
4.25 Cartmel Whos De Baby 14/1
7.50 Salisbury El Borracho 12/1

230 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat May 26, 2018 1:21 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
14:40 - Cartmel - Applesandpierres 11/2
14:50 - Haydock - Simpson 33/1
14:55 - Chester - Sound Advice 13/2
15:40 - York - Goldream 22/1
GoodLuckEveryone

231 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat May 26, 2018 4:25 pm

Theo.Wolks

Regular
Regular
@Samantha.dee wrote:

4.20 Goodwood Platitude - is the only c&d winner today in this race nothing went right for this horse since having a win in class one company at Goodwood he is now with Perrett and hoping she can focus this one better i am liking the drop in trip she is giving this one raced off in the Bowl Stakes at Newmarket started racing in class one races since second start maybe doing too much too soon with this horse could do with a break 12/1 EW 

We call that quits on the sheikroad bet lol

232 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun May 27, 2018 2:45 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Shame i missed price on Howlongisafoot meeeh 

13:55 - Uttoxeter - Cintex - bound be one of ze annoying french ones going in today every Sunday they become a annoyance this one did not do too bad when going over the course last year slight step in trip for the course could break the tag 8/1 E/W

14:50 - Fontwell - Changing the Guard - think ya all no me 2 well now an no i like this horse is so far down the weights that i jus no this horse is going win very soon at a big price an i just do not want to miss it wen it does i not been backing it for ages n i do av a limit on this one but i no i going win more than i spend on this in the long run many many horses like this in ze past we have backed n won at huge prices something got to give 25/1 E/W

15:00 - Curragh - Conclusion - these japs horses sometimes do veh well i am very glad sam chose the other O'Brien horse because i think that cud get ze job done but this is interesting Paddy Power only site offering 9/1 tonite on this horse n for that price take it but if u not got a paddy account then bet365 offering 13/2 which is not too bad was only beaten a nose lto an shud get ze runnin here i am pretty sure someone at paddy will prob be in trouble come tomoz we shall see ah 9/1 E/W

15:20 - Uttoxeter - Henryville - need to try forgiving this horse waz 3rd in thiz race last year waz very unlucky on las start wen falling a hard race to predict 11/1 E/W

15:35 - Curragh - Breath Easy - you can not overlook tiz one at this course 16 starts 4 wins 4 placers when runnin on good to firm is 7 starts 3 wins 2 placers and wit jockey is 3 starts 1 win 1 place impossible to ignore 11/1 E/W

Nicker of the Day Treble 

16:45 - Curragh - Fuwairt 10/1
17:20 - Curragh - Laid back Luke 9/1
17:45 - Fontwell - Vexillum 12/1
GoodLuckEveryone

233 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon May 28, 2018 12:04 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Your typical bank holiday thrown together races these are all the bets tomorrow my turn to write up tonight always better when i do it because i get them up earlier so no need wait for Sean these are the final picks 

That day did not go too well we should switched but that is how it goes when gambling you learn and just carry on going 

2.45 Cartmel Notnowsam- Be rude not to wont it ran well in latest PTP race namesake bet 16/1 EW

3.55 Cartmel Silver Man - Sean wanted me to avoid this race said it a race where everyone is bound to have a horse they like in this all being old horses plus the horse we wanted is not the right price for us fair enough i thought but looking at it i think some money is to be made in this horse jockey booking of Cook who is 60% and trainer who is 40% in past 2 weeks this holds close to the best speed figures and this is the only c&d winner having won this race last year the only bother for me is Richard Johnson chose to ride Lamb or Cod which is a horse i like but at 9/4 not bothered to try it i would suggest that horse but the market targeted that which i can see why Richard Johnson being 100% in this race winning both years in a row pretty much speaks for itself with Lamb and Cod which if higher odds i would of been suggesting 7/1 EW

4.50 Windsor Joegogo - i did not think he ran a bad race at York was only 1L behind Koditime and only a nk from 2nd place to Lord of the Glen, Koditime goes up 4lb for that this one stays the same weight i would not put it at the current price which always makes me want to bet especially when place money can be taken from it at least 9/1 EW

5.35 Chelmsford Mother of Dragons - One thing no one can say about us is we make things easy on ourselves lol this one is not the easiest of horses to be backing at the moment so why are we bothering well because of the 5f on the AW and the first time visor makes it too tempting this time around when seen in November over C&D this was only beaten 3L and was 15lb heavier that day, gave a similar run over 5f on the turf at Goodwood in a class 5 race that day was so close to actually winning runs really well at this track on the AW out the 5 starts placed in 4 of them 12/1 EW

6.30 Ballinrobe Water Sprite - Going for the place money on this horse best speed and was winning off higher last year does well over the distance 11 starts 3 wins 4 places and wont mind any rain also O'Regan booked back in 4 starts 1 win 2 places was 3rd in this race last year beating horses like Flaviana and O'regan was booked in that day so i like how he took the ride again here this is also 4lb lighter now yet Flaviana stays on the same weight so why that is 9 i do not know when was 4L behind that day i am hoping for it to rain a tiny bit 16/1 EW

7.00 Ballinrobe Well Joey - was the race he ran last year at this track that made me go with this one was chasing and they say up 3lb from chase which is fine but is still lower in the weights than last year at this course when coming 3 beaten 1l by Top othe Ra, sometimes you just have to go with these type of bets and not be scared worse thing that can happen is it loses in that race Ard Na Carraig (Irish sun tip) was nearly 6l behind Well Joey they say it was his best hurdle run place money chance 18/1 EW

8.00 very tempted to have a bet but you know it is going be the race of the day where you think why did i just not do that with USA, Eight Till Late, Draycott place and Coldstonesober running you know to just not bother with it, if have a good day i will come back with a pick for this one only if the day is good 

Nicker of the day double

4.30 Cartmel Ifandbutwhynot 10/1
5.55 Windsor Mullionheir 12/1

234 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue May 29, 2018 1:33 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Not great again very annoying but not giving up just got to remember to high times will come just a case of letting it ride out  

3.00 Redcar Abushamah - Enjoys it around this course having had 13 starts dropped right down the weights and this race is known to upset the favourite 12/1 EW

3.20 Leicester Electric Landlady - had a return run last start coming 3rd out of 10 been racing in some good company one being in a class a class 2 at Newmarket and was not a poor run 10/1 EW

4.20 Leicester Robinson Crusoe - should not mind the GS ground we hope a other horse who had a good start back lto at Nottingham coming 3rd out of 10 Oswald who was in that race was behind this and ended up improving today should enjoy the extra distance coming on late from the back last time should suit it here 11/1 EW

6.30 Ballinrobe Carrig Cathal - normally be a nicker bet but with the 7lb claimer i putting it here now won over this course in April at 20/1 won easy then won in may last year over c&d by 12L you can not avoid the stats at this course 3 starts 2 wins 1 2nd place 33/1 EW 

6.45 Gowran Park I'm so fancy - raced at the Curragh last time and was 2L behind Clear Skies probably wont reverse the form but i can accept some place money on this it all adds up plenty of good runs out of this horse 7/1 EW

7.45 Gowran Bit of Banter - 6/1 

235 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 30, 2018 3:51 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
got bored 

16:40 - Cartmel - Mighty Whitey - a decent winner here las year won ze race by 6l is 1lb lighter now but chuck in ze 5lb claims gives it added weight 10/1 E/W

17:25 - Nottingham - Wild Acclaim - yet to bang in a race but that could change today ran well over 6f last year n could land now right down ze weightz 6/1 E/W

20:20 - Warwick - Robinroyale - either will or wont type of horse this one trainer doing well ad a wind op and is dropping in class was comin off a long break last start and gave a good race at Ayr 6/1 E/W

20:40 - Ripon - Fitzwilly - how often we keep holdin our breath n waitin for this one so god damn annoyin but how many timez av we gambled on it n said not again when lets us then only to then go do it again because shud be winning well if anythin like me ur a mug punter for this horse sds bookin sealed it for me 6/1 E/W

We not wasted 2 much money zo crack on with singles n double with above 2 in red

Nicker of the day treble 

17:55 - Gowran - Seanie 12/1 
18:25 - Gowran - Captain Cullen 14/1
20:30 - Gowran - Avalanche 8/1

236 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 30, 2018 7:23 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
hope you all followed pricewise today!

She's Gina6:45 Warwick
Seamus Mullins is undoubtedly one of the most underrated trainers in the country and his name is just about the first one I look for in any handicap hurdle.

Today he runs She's Gina in the Qatar Airways Mares' Handicap Hurdle at Warwick (6.45) and given that she wasn't beaten far in a Group 1 on the Flat on decent ground when trained in Germany, she might just improve a bundle for the better ground she runs on here.
It will probably be on the soft side of good at Warwick if showers arrive during the day, but She's Gina has been showing promise on heavy ground for Mullins and, with the excellent 5lb claimer Daniel Sansom back on board, she can be expected to give the obvious favourite Shufoog plenty to think about.

https://www.racingpost.com/tipping/members/wednesday-tipping/hugely-underrated-team-likely-to-go-under-the-radar-again-at-warwick/333299

237 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 30, 2018 8:35 pm

Luana

REGULAR
REGULAR
@Sean wrote:20:20 - Warwick - Robinroyale - either will or wont type of horse this one trainer doing well ad a wind op and is dropping in class was comin off a long break last start and gave a good race at Ayr 6/1 E/W
I really thought that was a sure bet you know Sean

238 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 30, 2018 11:47 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Just the two for me Sean gets night cards 

3.30 Hamilton Corton Lad - he is going back to class 4 having went into class 3 last time out managed to get 5th place out of 10 with this claimer booked in when seen at this new distance was only beaten a neck does run well at this course having 3 wins and 3 places out of it 10/1 EW

4.20 Wolverhampton Popers Piping - very easy for people to avoid this one if you not looking for a gamble this horse often runs here and gets the odd big win the last win over c&d was a 25/1 and holds 9 wins 13 places at this course gets a new jockey booked in today so you just do not know how it will run depends what mood he is in but like i say you are taking a big gamble 33/1 EW

239 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu May 31, 2018 2:02 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Moment i saw it go 2 fav i new it wud lose tbh Luana alwayz ze way more these horses go 2 fav more they lose i prefer drifterz if i see a horse driftin i think yer drift out more i get a chance then but wen i see headin fav i automatically fink thatz bit of ze cash lost ah bout time u started tippin up agan now got that leaderboard want few like u n ya old man to start tippin be fun seein who can hold ze nerve over the rest of ze year 

14:20 - Lingfield - All about the pace - the attention seekin i av retired but best come back because other female jockeys are becoming better than me and getting more spotlight whiney voiced mute ur tv set ermmmm Hayley Turner takez this ride again....shud be able crack ze code 2day ran over c&d last start lot mite remem ze race wit that god damn annoyin Dolphin village meeh first time hood Turners only ride out an she is quoted in basically zaying she can take her pick when she wants to ride because basically doez not need the money zo based on that is a good sign she willing come for ze one ride here 10/1 E/W

19:00 - Ffos Las - Belmount  - was a tough choice 4 tiz race for me but took a chance on this one here when goin over good ground over 3m it reads well 34331 getz savvy speed same weight wen winning at Warwick by 3L did get pretty lucky if we honest 2 win tha Jockey does not do 2 bad round here a 18% strike rate a difficult race which showz wen ze fav is 7s ah 12/1 E/W

20:30 - Ffos Las - Zen Master - goin well over ze old hurdlez takin a step up to 2m6 here raced on late at Fontwell lto and got beaten under a length gets the help of Bannister who had a pretty decent ride other day with Genius the extra distance should do well for this horse in this type of field 8/1 E/W

Tizzard punt double

19:00 Bramble Brook 7/1
19:30 Leg lock Luke 8/1

Nicker of the day Treble 

18:40 - Chelmsford - Bosham 15/2
20:40 - Chelmsford - Dark Side Dream 10/1
21:10 - Chelmsford - Spiritoftomintoul 11/2 

A cheeky nicker 
21:00 - Ffos Las - Taste the Wine 40/1
GoodLuckEveryone

240 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:52 pm

Mandinka

Knows way round
Knows way round
@Sean wrote:Moment i saw it go 2 fav i new it wud lose tbh Luana alwayz ze way more these horses go 2 fav more they lose i prefer drifterz if i see a horse driftin i think yer drift out more i get a chance then but wen i see headin fav i automatically fink thatz bit of ze cash lost ah bout time u started tippin up agan now got that leaderboard want few like u n ya old man to start tippin be fun seein who can hold ze nerve over the rest of ze year 

14:20 - Lingfield - All about the pace - the attention seekin i av retired but best come back because other female jockeys are becoming better than me and getting more spotlight whiney voiced mute ur tv set ermmmm Hayley Turner takez this ride again....shud be able crack ze code 2day ran over c&d last start lot mite remem ze race wit that god damn annoyin Dolphin village meeh first time hood Turners only ride out an she is quoted in basically zaying she can take her pick when she wants to ride because basically doez not need the money zo based on that is a good sign she willing come for ze one ride here 10/1 E/W

19:00 - Ffos Las - Belmount  - was a tough choice 4 tiz race for me but took a chance on this one here when goin over good ground over 3m it reads well 34331 getz savvy speed same weight wen winning at Warwick by 3L did get pretty lucky if we honest 2 win tha Jockey does not do 2 bad round here a 18% strike rate a difficult race which showz wen ze fav is 7s ah 12/1 E/W

20:30 - Ffos Las - Zen Master - goin well over ze old hurdlez takin a step up to 2m6 here raced on late at Fontwell lto and got beaten under a length gets the help of Bannister who had a pretty decent ride other day with Genius the extra distance should do well for this horse in this type of field 8/1 E/W

Tizzard punt double

19:00 Bramble Brook 7/1
19:30 Leg lock Luke 8/1

Nicker of the day Treble 

18:40 - Chelmsford - Bosham 15/2
20:40 - Chelmsford - Dark Side Dream 10/1
21:10 - Chelmsford - Spiritoftomintoul 11/2 

A cheeky nicker 
21:00 - Ffos Las - Taste the Wine 40/1
GoodLuckEveryone
Great tipping here sean, couple of winners and few just touched off.

241 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:35 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
whats happened to the RP account???

242 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:18 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Ubik wrote:whats happened to the RP account???
Use this one for now Will same password 

fvdfvfdvdf@outlook.com

243 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:57 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
4.05 Kilbeggan Cadawill - Going back to the hurdles after placing 2nd in a chase race at Wexford lto was 2nd over c&d a couple of years ago and was 3lb heavier then Blackmore booked in and she is doing well having a winning double on Friday from her 7/1 EW

4.35 Kilbeggan Jaime Sommers - only ran today (2nd) so be good if had a quick turn out might be a no runner but money back if does they often doing quick turn outs with this horse she seems to enjoy chasing placing in both her chase starts can win this type of race 11/1 EW

244 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:04 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Just the two for tonight, one should be really a nicker of the day but i was always taught if you can argue a good reason for a horse then it is worth doing just that and i feel i can with the horse at Windsor 

8.00 Ayr Shepherd's Purse - drops 2 classes today having had a run at York and they quoted to saying a return to 6 with good ground will be perfect which it gets here was not shown up either in that race was a 20/1 and 7th place seems far but was actually only 2L behind the winner when racing over similar conditions it sees today was only beaten a neck at Ascot by Moonraker was watching the race and was hard to say who won at first because he was right next to him at the end it is a very good start to the season for this horse in the last 3 starts been hinting at a win 10/1 EW

8.15 Windsor Phantom Warrior - You would not need to put much money on this horse to see a good return if manages to place which trainers horses are doing the trainer sent out 9 horses in the past two weeks and 8 of them been in the top 3 with 2 winning and 4 only being beaten by a head or Nk 67% of his horses are running to form and at Windsor he is showing a +10.25 profit if you followed all horses he sends to Windsor they are 26 with 4 them winning 7 of them placing for him a drop in class could show more no one can say we take the easy way out i guess lol it is a good old fashioned gamble but one you will not need to spend lot of money to get a good return 250/1 EW

245 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:05 am

Scram

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Samantha.dee wrote:8.15 Windsor Phantom Warrior - You would not need to put much money on this horse to see a good return if manages to place which trainers horses are doing the trainer sent out 9 horses in the past two weeks and 8 of them been in the top 3 with 2 winning and 4 only being beaten by a head or Nk 67% of his horses are running to form and at Windsor he is showing a +10.25 profit if you followed all horses he sends to Windsor they are 26 with 4 them winning 7 of them placing for him a drop in class could show more no one can say we take the easy way out i guess lol it is a good old fashioned gamble but one you will not need to spend lot of money to get a good return 250/1 EW
Interesting you picked this race and a 250/1.
Yesterday night i looked at this race and also picked a 250/1 however a different one... Five again 250/1 ridden by Rossa Ryan. The jockey has had some good results over the weeks, horse nothing special but you never know...

246 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:36 am

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Scram wrote:
@Samantha.dee wrote:8.15 Windsor Phantom Warrior - You would not need to put much money on this horse to see a good return if manages to place which trainers horses are doing the trainer sent out 9 horses in the past two weeks and 8 of them been in the top 3 with 2 winning and 4 only being beaten by a head or Nk 67% of his horses are running to form and at Windsor he is showing a +10.25 profit if you followed all horses he sends to Windsor they are 26 with 4 them winning 7 of them placing for him a drop in class could show more no one can say we take the easy way out i guess lol it is a good old fashioned gamble but one you will not need to spend lot of money to get a good return 250/1 EW
Yesterday night i looked at this race and also picked a 250/1 however a different one... Five again 250/1 ridden by Rossa Ryan. The jockey has had some good results over the weeks, horse nothing special but you never know...
interesting indeed..
my tips would be timespan 16-1 and gallio silver 13/2

247 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:26 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Ubik wrote:
@Scram wrote:
interesting indeed..
my tips would be timespan 16-1 and gallio silver 13/2

lol, 2nd and 3rd, oh well

not as brave as sam or scram

248 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:36 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Sean should be back tomorrow so will have more picks 

4.15 Fontwell Royal Etiquette - This is a race known to have higher odd wins which is something i look out for past winners was 20/1 8/1 and 12/1 with the market only predicting it right in 2015 with The Kings Assassin, this is yet to win over the hurdles but that is not something that ever puts me off a bet came 3rd on last start at Kempton now is trying a much further distance Dropzone is tempting but i feel if the front runners start tiring out this could pick them off one by one towards the end 12/1 EW

7.25 Kilbeggan Cadawill - Sticking to the bet because wrote it up the other day when cards was pulled so not suddenly going to change my mind on it  6/1 EW

7.55 Kilbeggan Jaime Sommers - I wrote up on this the other day for this race but the cards got pulled i stick to what i said then 11/1 EW

8.45 Newcastle Pilkington - I like Karl Pilkington and that is what stood out for me on this horses debut run very first time out so had a bet and it won at a very good price i did not bother betting on it since only because they rushed it to Ascot in class one which was just a very silly move they put it in the Norfolk stakes with the likes of Cardsharp Sioux Nation and Nine Below Zero (i will come back to this in a moment) you just knew the owners was living a dream that day so never bothered with it but lately i been watching it and thought when that returns to the AW i am going to have a bet on that so was very pleased to see him coming back to this C&D where he scored his only win in a better class race plus add in the races he competed in since that win 2 class 1 races you will think this drop in trip class and back on the AW he stands a big chance then add the fact that Tudhope is back on board who won at this c&d on him last year you know it is right to have a bet on it again he might of won the last race when placing 3rd but everything went wrong for him lost his shoe got bumped at the start but still managed to run well only 2l behind the winner 8/1 EW

249 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:44 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
1.40 Uttoxeter Clock on Tom - was 3rd over c&d in December on heavy going is going to get good ground now and with a claimer booked in he done us good last week when having a winner with Applesandpierres was an impressive win 18L and at good odds the jockey does really well at Uttoxeter 28/1 EW

1.50 Wolverhampton Red Stripes - Entertaining Ben is the pick on here looking at the June section but i am taking a chance with this raced over c&d in class 6 last in Feb and only got beaten a neck that day by Eternalist and now is 5lb lighter Krystallite was about 3L behind this horse that day and this already beat Entertaining Ben in January was 2lbs higher then but obviously Entertaining Ben is falling back onto the weights he was when beating Red stripes at the Mccarthy race in November so that would explain the confidence going for that horse tonight this is yet to win at Wolverhampton and i would be lot more confident if running at Chelmsford 10/1 EW

2.50 Wolverhampton Pushkin Museum - the biggest mistake a market does is never forgiving a good horse won well over c&d in January and is not back at exactly the same level can see this going really well if gets the unlucky patch out the way 10/1 EW

3.10 Uttoxeter Canadian Steel - Seems to be getting some support tonight so thought i place a bet is going chasing for the first time and does have some very good PTP form hit and miss over hurdles and gets Derek Fox booked in can see why it is getting support Psychocandy might be a safer option for those who do not enjoy the risk part 14/1 EW

4.00 Hamilton Rock N Rolla - See Luanas Post 8/1 EW

8.40 Wetherby Jan Smuts - Seans horse do not need say much on it that he not already said in the past does stand a chance today and Jane Elliot is doing well having a 20/1 winner with El Principe the other day 12/1 EW

250 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:48 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
good call on this sam, i used it as cover just as well as my one flopped, so thanks and good place also on rock n rolla

funny in the 3:10 i liked grow nasa grow but then forgot it but one to keep an eye on, 3rd at 25-1

2.50 Wolverhampton Pushkin Museum - the biggest mistake a market does is never forgiving a good horse won well over c&d in January and is not back at exactly the same level can see this going really well if gets the unlucky patch out the way 10/1 EW

251 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:05 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Thank you Will it shows sometimes these horses are worth a second chance or two i noticed you had a good day also

Not much for us today will relook in morning just this one, also all do not forget to check out the Royal Ascot special in the supplements part in the racing post paper tonight 

9.20 Carlisle Zoravan - placed over c&d on last start and Sullivan is taking the ride today he and trainer are in form 8/1 EW

A interest lucky 15 (the Weekender Tips i want to see how they do)

1.50 Yarmouth Real Estate 9/1
2.40 Ripon Canadian George 8/1
4.10 Ripon Tember 10/1
7.45 Carlise Dubai Classic 8/1

252 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:01 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
who names these horses Fannie by Gaslight tuuuut 

14:00 - Goodwood - The Warrior - was 5th in thiz race last year n not shown up was beaten jus a neck on last start n now is 5lb lighter since runnin tiz race 7/1 E/W

14:55 - Nottingham - Island Court - is yet 2 win a race but wa tempted me was this drop in trip when seen over distance e was a 50/1 place n at ze current odds n weights is worth a punt 25/1 E/W

15:30 - Norringham - Maid to remember - moved 2 the inform Haggis yard now with the inform Doyle booked in won over c&d on debut wit Titi Makfi bein pulled 2day n going here instead makes me worried n so does cribbs causeway if shows up after yesterdays shock one of them races that will end up being veh annoying before the off 6/1 E/W

15:45 - Goodwood - Gavlar - tracker horse ice must be sleepin so take this out tracker pot 11/1 E/W

16:05 - Nottingham - Midnight Malibu - she is one of these stubborn horses she nos how to win that if for sure n with the Easterby team bringin out a lot of wins lately she is well worth having a bet on ea previous c&d winner managed to place last start a build on tha will see her win here 11/1 E/W

16:20 - Goodwood - Edged Out - Always needs a run or 2 before winnin n back on good ground n rite weight wit a savvy vclaimer not out of it ah 14/1 E/W

Nicker of the day treble 

The warrior
Maid to remember 
Gavlar 
GoodLuckEveryone

253 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:57 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
7.10 Pontefract Katie Gale - keeps placing 201323 i think the 22s is a great price to try out this horse here ran well against the favourite at Carlisle 22/1 EW

254 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:59 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Samantha.dee wrote:7.10 Pontefract Katie Gale - keeps placing 201323 i think the 22s is a great price to try out this horse here ran well against the favourite at Carlisle 22/1 EW

my pick also sam in the all cards challenge, has to win again soon and nice price!

you had some great picks the other day, well done, shame i was enjoying a rare bit of irish sun on the beach!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum