S.A.S » S.A.S MAIN BETS » S.A.S COVER TEAM

S.A.S COVER TEAM

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 10]

151 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:36 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
[postbg=https://i.imgur.com/6LPhzcp.png]Got a cold so not been around past couple of days thought quickly do my itv picks Sean be doing the rest everyone i need my bed 

4.15 Perth - Craiganboy - was only beaten by lord Napier here today 10/1 EW

IT

1.50 Vintager 11/1
2.25 What about Carlo 9/1
3.00 Wafy 16/1
3.35 Sovereign Debt 8/1

152 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:11 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
nowt really standz out 2moz tbh zo not just going do bets for hell of it will look again in morning see if anythin stands out that may av missed 

15:35 - Sandown - Robin of Navan - we are due bit of rain 2moz which i hope comez for this one i certainly like ze Dettori bookin into this he knowz how to ride these sort of horses a typical French horse this is lazy like fuck but wen feels in the mood can get the job done showed that when beazting Idaho over in France not goin write this off 18/1 E/W

16:20 - Punchestown - De Plotting Shed - you got to feel soz for this horse init lol shudn larf but was veh good over hurdles then went to chasin n just keeps gettin unlucky more so lto when went off 8/13 all thut e had it in ze bag jumped the last fence must been thinking got this one then bang 80/1 Screaming Colours just breezes past and takez it i fink Russell wont be making this mistake again we hope 4 out of 6 chase starts having placed could be Elliot to have share of ze pie 2moz 14/1 E/W

16:55 - Punchestown - Got Away - will give this a punt out of interest 12/1 E/W

17:30 - Punchestown - Coquin Mans - following thiz cuz of ze jockey who iz bangin sum cracking racin at punchestown tiz week won in impressive fashion on Faugheen today had a winner with Bellshill and Tornado Watch and ran a belter at Aintree on Pleasant company in the Grand National only just beaten a head that day plus ze bonus it being a French horse worth a go when u take into account out his 7 hurdle runs he is 111221 placer chances 25/1 E/W

18:05 - Punchestown - Whiskey Sour - A other with the same Jockey could get a treble today 8/1 E/W

David Mullins cheeky nicker E/W Patent 16:20 Up for Review 10/1 + 2 above

i know i put a 5/1 but odds still 1000/1 so it is allowed 

14:25 - Sandown - What about Carlo 9/1
16:25 - Doncaster - Lucky Beggar 16/1
19:20 - Towester - Riddlestown 5/1
GoodLuckEveryone

https://www.nickeroftheday.com

153 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:48 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
[postbg=https://i.imgur.com/6LPhzcp.png]Seems like a day for the higher odds tomorrow i always try to look at both sides shorts and longs and always say if day for the shorts but i think tomorrow some very good place money is up for grabs for us 

3.35 Sandown Theatre Guide - i really like Theatre Guide was only beaten under a length in this race last year is now 3lb lighter was a nose in front of perfect candidate at Cheltenham a couple of years ago who went onto run really well at the National this year old horse but feel got at least 2 or 3 more good runs left 33/1 EW

4.40 Sandown Rayvin Black - been doing well since coming chasing form reads well 32131 which reads well but been very small fields latest chase win was a easy 8l lead but in a 3 horse race often been running in smaller fields maximum 5 other horses so be interesting see how handles a bigger field on good ground having come over heavy or soft going in the past 9/1 EW

5.15 Sandown Zubayr - this one is a big let down for not actual reasons i am willing to give it one last chance only because it is a Saturday seemed a much better horse on the flats he can win this type of race without a doubt and Nicholls been performing well 20/1 EW

Below now write up but all very serious picks for example Asturia is going back to hurdles for first time in a year and when was last seen was winning beating Good Thyne Tara also ran a hurdles race over this course and won it by 5l and is only 1lb higher than last seen winning over hurdles 
had Petit Mouchoir 6l behind him the other day in the Ryanair she is a horse to put on all trackers the rest you might of seen running recently more so bunk off early  

some longer odds i know but they fit with my ways 

Punchestown Lucky 15 

3.10 Mr Boss Man 22/1
3.50 Asturia 40/1 (put on trackers she will pay some good money next season)
5.00 Wounded Warrior 25/1
5.35 Bunk Off Early 33/1

ITV Lucky 15 

1.50 Going Gold 28/1 
2.05 Bertiewhittle 14/1
3.00 Special Tiara 11/1
3.35 The Young Master 11/1 

Nicker of the day double (no fancy badge for me yet to use lol)

3.35 Houblon Des Obeaux 33/1
4.25 Veneer of Charm 50/1

154 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:46 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Samantha.dee wrote:[postbg=https://i.imgur.com/6LPhzcp.png]Seems like a day for the higher odds tomorrow i 

Punchestown Lucky 15 

3.10 Mr Boss Man 22/1
3.50 Asturia 40/1 (put on trackers she will pay some good money next season)
5.00 Wounded Warrior 25/1
5.35 Bunk Off Early 33/1

i really thought we had this nearly 2k close but so far saved best for last

155 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:59 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
[postbg=https://i.imgur.com/6LPhzcp.png]Was unlucky when i saw them jump last fence i thought got this one only lasted a few seconds of thinking that lmao only a very small bit of profit for me (because i follow Beer Money section and tracker horses) but i do not mind that for a Saturday normally we at a loss so i will take the money anyway i can in this game 

Sorry it is late tonight i forgot was my Sunday turn to write up on this bit sorry if have made mistakes in what i have said in the write ups was a late write so might have the odd bit of information wrong i did try keeping it accurate by double checking the facts

2.00 Salisbury Penniesfromheaven - starting to think why fix something that is not broken with this horse both starts came over the AW tracks and the last only beaten a neck at Wolverhampton she surely should of just stayed on the AW or at least moved to a lower class on the turf but like i say often i am not a horse trainer and Ivory is the sort of person who knows what he is doing Jack Duern rode this at Lingfield placed 3rd out of 8 looking at the entries for the horse they seem to have a plan heading forward which is always a good sign the Sire is Lethal Force who done really well over the Turf and was more better over 6f she should go well if not today she will earn us money in her next couple of starts for certain 12/1 EW

3.15 Wetherby Lady Willpower - Open looking field this one will like the soft going given here both runs over the soft was not beaten far out last seen winning in december on the AW a other which was not sure on why the change back gets a 5lb claim this time around instead of the 7 last start takes a drop in trip here progeny suggests that can suit is related to sunshineandbubbles they share the same sire 12/1 EW

4.15 Salisbury Medrano - was between this Champagne and World War for us tonight was decided to take the risk with this one knowing was only a couple of cards and would be a small amount spent today was worth taking a chance the going is Heavy which this will really like drops 5lb from last start and gets a very good jockey booking when last seen on very soft ground won by 6l and maybe just needed the run was running in class one company over 2015 races like the Neptune was coming off a very long break lto and with the class 1 win plus 3 places in class one company this easier race should help a little bit says best watch which i hate when they say that when at these odds 33/1 EW

4.25 Wetherby Club Wexford - gets a new trainer now and a good jockey booking of Hamilton who is 21% fallen in the weights and does have positive form in April not too worried about being first start back done it a couple of times and managed to place well both times being on the soft going 9/1 EW

Guest lucky 15 

Guest certainly owes us nothing and if you use facebook make sure to read his posts because he will give a very honest view on these horses in the morning he will say if stands a chance or not if only all trainers was so open and honest like him without fail he always does a decent honest write up on every single one of his horses each day, not all the time i like his horses on certain days but these four i feel have strong claims 

4.25 Wetherby Exchequer 28/1
4.55 Wetherby Foxrush Tak Time 9/1
5.30 Wetherby Breathoffreshair 13/2
6.00 Wetherby Lady Joanna Vassa 6/1

Nicker of the day double

4.55 Ventura Crest 11/1
5.30 Market Choice 12/1

156 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:49 am

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
bit late i know, but i done a 24 hr timeform account, email is robbiemucker@gmail.com, pm for password and put Kelly Loves Will in the subject line so i know what its about!!! 

or its on facebook

157 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:20 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
[postbg=https://i.imgur.com/6LPhzcp.png]I am feeling tired tonight so thought i get them up early so i can go to my bed, lot of cards but not lot of positive horses if want the truth

2.30 Salisbury Letmestopyouthere - had first run back at Leicester and this one runs well on the heavy ground showing it a few times at Haydock and Ponte this will be a drop back to class 5 today having had some experience going over 3 and 4 the last win came over is now 12lb lighter for that very good speed also for this 9/1 EW

3.50 Wolverhampton Joys Delight - the jockey booked in is 50% and the trainer is doing really well was not beaten far out over c&d in March now gets the 7lb claim allowance which will be helping today also only beaten a neck at c&d 6/1 EW

Chance horse

3.05 Salisbury Dame Nellie -  Hollie Doyle takes the booking for this horse who is having first go over the turf going to take a chance 7/1 EW

Nicker of the day double 

3.15 Wolverhampton Line House 20/1
4.55 Wolverhampton Icefall 16/1

158 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:01 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Will be back tomoz with my picks but 1 horse that stands out 2nite for me i crackin on wit iz this one why i am late n not really picked nothing is becuz the cards might be plenty but full of maybe typez not one really caught my eye where i thut gota bang on a cheeky bit of cash on tha then i thought i wud have a coffee ran out of milk n cudn go out grab sum pretty much summed up ze nite black coffee n a whole lot of nuffin on a side note tho i do fink tiz site looks different....

14:20 - Thirsk - Yorkshire Pudding - goin av a cheeky bet on her 2day she failed to crack off a win last season i know but comes ea 2day in a class 6 field having spent all last season running over class 5 company dropped a bit in the weight now when las over C&D she had bit of trouble but raced well and a couple of horses are doing well who come out of that race in better fields than she is getting a crack at here she raced with todays jockey over this course in July her last start she was 6th out of 13 leaving behind her Mama Africa by 8l give or take who since went onto win 2 races and placing in her last start just behind Pearl Spectre in a class 4 race looking at some of the horses she beat in her few starts they have gone onto run well or win higher class races yet she is dropping to a class 6 here and lets not forget the jockey had a win over this course a couple of Saturdays ago on Vintage Brut who was a 25/1 shot and that was a Easterby horse i think to rate her a 20's shot is unfair when you look at some of the field ahead of her worth a place money shot 20/1 E/W 

be back in the mornin i best crack on 2 bed 
GoodLuckEveryone

159 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:24 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Samantha.dee wrote:[postbg=https://i.imgur.com/6LPhzcp.png]

5.15 Sandown Zubayr -  i am willing to give it one last chance  20/1 EW
 shud give it couple more goez got a decent win in it n i fink it is ze type of horse that will pay more than it costs us did lot better in that race than previous start he just had a bad time of late but will do well to keep on side

160 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue May 01, 2018 12:28 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
[postbg=https://i.imgur.com/6LPhzcp.png]Just the three from us tonight plus the two tracker horses not the greatest of cards the past two days that is the problem with day to day gambling you going have these type of days so wont be forcing bets we got no need rush in book check this week new month new fresh pot 

Not sure if Sean is doing the beer money stuff but i do know this is the only main picks tonight going up everyone

5.25 Brighton Archimento - is getting the help of cheekpieces for this race is 5lb lighter in the weights than when last seen on turf for the new people hanging around why i point this bit out because on the AW and Turf they carry a different weight so last start went off weighted 65 yet when went off on the turf was 70 now is only 65 plus the 5lb claimer they have booked in makes it 5lb lighter than the AW and 10lb lighter than the last Turf start (thanks Luana for teaching me all about that see even i learn from others lol)if anyone ever needs help just ask never think you can not ask for help i am actually working on a system for the AW racing but that is a different topic back to this horse. Drops in class here and to think at one time they thought this was a 82 rated horse when running off at Redcar just missing out on his first win which i think can finally get in this race 7/1 EW

6.45 Kempton Freddy With A Y - Sometimes when you invest money into a horse you get stubborn and just feel one more to earn my investment back off it i am close to calling it a day with this horse i did get some money out of it but i am always honest with my picks on here i have invested about £40 more on this horse than i have won so am looking for one more win out of it then i will put it to bed is only 2lb higher than when winning over C&D back in October won a "moderate handicap" (Analysis quote) just watched the closing stages of the race and won it pretty well beating a couple of other horses i like Binky Blue and Lady Di the handicapper then obviously thought he give the horse a fair chance and put it up in the weights i never understood that they say giving horses fair chance so what do they do shoot a horse right up in the weights when it only won 2 starts out of 33 it never made sense to me saying they giving it a fair chance when know it certainly aint is showing signs again off coming on for a other win placing 3rd lto the owner of the horse only owns a couple of horses and earned most of his money at this track over £9000 and the trainer Jenkins is doing well at Kempton this season having a plus £12.25 to the £1 at this track and not often the trainer uses Fox when he does they do well together showing a plus £28.00 profit 15/2 EW

8.45 Kempton Desert Trip - would of backed Chetan but the money does not interest me the slightest in that horse especially when can be beaten took a small break over the winter and came back in April to compete at Chelmsford in a class 5 race first start back of the year coming 4th the step up in trip was the best move for this here and also dropping in class also gets a age allowance for this race i not sure how much gets i think it changes each month i could be wrong just looked it is 13lbs weight for age (it tells you in race conditions if you not sure how find this information) also is a French horse which keep doing well lately lot of the progeny are jump horses so that might be putting the market off this horse which i can not blame them but we did not earn our money following the market so i will let it have a turn to impress us tonight 10/1 EW 

161 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue May 01, 2018 10:17 am

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
timeform account is set up angisbartab@gmail.com, Nicker11

162 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 02, 2018 1:16 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
i can see why voodoo aint tipped 2day n i see why Sam waz quick to say it my turn bet she checkz ze cards in the week n arranges it so i get shit ones lot of short 2 place races or races wit no form but sayin that i  did find a few still 

15:45 - Ascot - Eirene - she is ze only gurl in this race came 3rd lto after a break of 200 days a drop in trip and softenin ground both her wins came over the soft of interest 13/2 E/W

15:55 - Pontefract - Im Dapper Too - this is one of our investment horsez for next few runs depending if wins today if does win today we probably drop it but will get us some profit this season deffo if runs like it was last year done a hat trick in June last year one being over c&d when beating Bold Spirit who went onto win a few races two of them recently since that race this been lightly raced had a 2nd beaten a neck and a 3rd other was a fuck up job but might of had excuses not been seen since the race where this was beaten by a neck was off 2days mark and does av good speed figures here is a step up in class and might need first run back that is why we makin it a investment horse because might need spend one more time on this one but is going to be a case once earn money on it we will drop it our tracker horse give it some teddy is in this race also hoping for a win n place out tiz race 16/1 E/W 

Nicker of the day treble + Main Singles 

Slightly different with the NOTDT today going pick ones i done in the singles so for the ones who follow to the letter remember these 3 are single main bets which is why done write up but same time bang them in the treble for a nicker E/W

16:30 - Ascot - Hors De Combat - finally cracked a win on Meydan last month which is jus silly when u think this could be so much better when las seen at Ascot was beaten by Glitter and is now 6lb lighter than wen coming second in this race a few years ago the Atzeni booking persuaded me 2 give it a go but doubtful now i have to write up on it all good banging ya money on it but then wen u have explain why u pretty much stuck trying argue a case for this sore when u no he got it in him to win yet he is not showing it much but he is 50% in placing when doing stakes races so maybe just a place here for me 7/1 E/W

16:30 - Pontefract - Short Work - going crack on tiz went to back it ota day but they pushed it off ze cliff n made it a NR so thought rite will back tha nto if fallz in ze rite race n it did here wont mind ze soft going  and they have put the goggles back on him Kaeso is in this race also zo was hard for me to go against that horse but i av only rated a couple pounds higher than the win he cracked off at Catterick and gets Tudhope back riding 10/1 E/W

16:55 - Ascot - Balmoral Castle - winner of this race couple years go higha weighted when last seen over C&D ran pretty savvy was last in this race last year but not put off by that because time round gets very similar conditions to when he won it in 16 with the good to soft ground n now the trainer is proper inform and last year he did not have a break where this year he had a little bit of a rest now seems to perform better when having a cheeky little rest bit like me now if i av a lil sit down for few hours i am then more willing to crack on wit ze washing 10/1 E/W
GoodLuckEveryone

163 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu May 03, 2018 2:50 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Easy to miss 2moz but ze gambler in me cnt help but av a bet will av a look tomorrow see if any drifters but if u looked at cards u see pretty much nothing 2 c 

Can only but apologize for ze moaning from certain ppl u see on FB tonight moanin is all they do n they have cheek zay i need be polite least i not sit moanin init feel bein a good citizen by sayin sorry for avin listen 2 them, on a side note i played this classical tune on youtube earlier (dont ask) and one of the comments said 

"u can always tell your in the fancy part of youtube, when all the comments are in French" looooooooooool would of been worth a like if the commentz was not in German but a lol for bein close ah  

15:00 - Lingfield - Epsom Day - offerin 4 placez on bet365 if u tke a price cut thiz one not been seen in ages now las seen feb 17 but going av a shot at it only because won a class 5 race over this course in jan 16 winning by 6l off 12lb higher than getz ea savvy speed over ze Aw zays best watched unless market says otherwise zo thut i best risk it 22/1 E/W 

20:00 - Clonmel - Dixie Highway - was 3rd in this race las year 3lb higher than gets today that was under a penalty i am not that worried about the heavy going if being honest been racing well so far this year was on the AW but meh can secure a cheeky win a hit n miss sort of horse but that best type u going grab today in most the races 9/1 E/W

15:40 - Redcar - Bertog 8/1
16:20 - Southwell - Mimic's Memory 6/1
16:40 - Redcar - He's Our Star 7/1

Not giving up on tiz till i break it 
GoodLuckEveryone

164 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu May 03, 2018 10:41 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
just in case you miss it sam, i noticed global fert is also the RP pick

small nicker e/w double
newcastle 6:20 pitch high 10-1
pitch high likes it at newcastle winning last nov and trainer is doing well

cork 6:30 global fert 8-1

also the rp pick
RP Tipping, Ireland
Global Fert
by Alan Sweetman

Gibney does well with a small team of horses, recording a seven-winner total in each of the past two seasons, but more importantly has registered a level-stake profit for those campaigns, to the tune of a very healthy +£41.63 in 2016-17.

165 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri May 04, 2018 1:41 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
[postbg=https://i.imgur.com/6LPhzcp.png]Love Fridays no write up days best days ever lol 

4 place special Bet365 lucky 15 E/W (use bet365 for this bet and take the Enhanced place on all four)

2.40 Musselburgh Pearl Acclaim 12/1
5.15 Musselburgh New Abbey Angel 13/2
6.20 Newcastle Mr Potter 13/2 
8.05 Newcastle Insurplus 11/1 

Singles 

4.20 Lingfield Hurricane Alert - 5/1
4.50 Lingfield Diablery - 8/1

Nicker of the day double 

4.20 Lingfield Dreams of Glory - is a older horse now gets the jockey booking of O'Neill in today who is 26% having had himself 9 winning rides this week one of them coming for this trainer which was a 14/1 Heres Two who won really well the majority of winners from him have been above 8/1 and managed a good double on the 2nd of May with a 8/1 and 5/1 so can get this one a win 12/1 

3.50 Lingfield Mister Musicmaster - for the same reasons above jockey booking 16/1 

166 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri May 04, 2018 11:39 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
[postbg=https://i.imgur.com/6LPhzcp.png]Got a bug that been going around Sean will be doing the ITV longshot and sure thing tonight and some more picks but i wanted to post these up just incase he pretends to forget to mention these was my selections lol xx

1.25 Wetherby Saved by the Bell - not won in a while but got close last time out maybe can finally get a win now the weights have dropped even more 7/1 EW

1.50 Newmarket Third Time Lucky - we not done a fanagan horse for while now and some have been winning this is one i think will get a win here was third in the Lincoln can get a couple of places better here 11/1 EW

3.35 Newmarket Expert Eye - only got beaten lto under a length and worth giving her a second chance 11/1 EW 

167 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat May 05, 2018 12:34 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Running bit behind 2nite so going post up each time i take a bet jus so people c i am doing it will edit wen i take a bet on 

16:10 - Newmarket - Prestbury Park - if getz a lead in tiz race could be a danger iz 1lb lighter than last seen over c&d McDonald gets the ride ea n he is in brilliant form of late produced 3 winning rides out for ze trainer who himself is not doing 2 badly raced in the Darley here back in October that was over 7f banking on a bit of savvy riding from ze jockey here if does can get this race 25/1 E/W

17:15 - Doncaster - Russian Realm - i best mention this one dont want be moaned at lets hope she misses the odds on it wen she wakes up ah we backed this lto an did get some good place money out of this horse n getz ze perfect ground ea on the soft had a good start this year so far 3 places i do not recall off top my head if we managed to back it the two startz previous but a quick look over our pages around the date will say or not just did not look tbf but look at them two starts was really unlucky not to of won the races against some clever horses is a hard horse to trust but when is placing an bringing money back nothing to lose type of bet 12/1 E/W

18:20 - Doncaster - Kripke - getz first time blinks on ea been runnin really well makin the final 3 in all 5 starts last bein on soft ground but only a 6 horse race he is hard to pass up on at ze odds for me 7/1 E/W

ITV Lucky STUFF 

Should do well

14:05 - Goodwood - Titi Makfi 8/1
14:20 - Newmarket - Judicial 10/1
14:40 - Goodwood - Masham Star 9/1 
15:35 - Newmarket - Roaring Lion 20/1

longshots

14:05 - Goodwood - Mam'selle 16/1
14:20 - Newmarket - Mirza 25/1
14:40 - Goodwood - Pastoral Player 28/1
15:35 - Newmarket - Cardsharp 100/1

Still looking so might be putting more up k but wont be nothing 2 important tbh just doing last minute looks so these wit ones above plus tracker horses 
GoodLuckEveryone

168 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat May 05, 2018 10:54 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
[postbg=https://i.imgur.com/6LPhzcp.png]Still feeling bit sick so leaving it to Sean just wanted put these 3 up 

1.50 Newmarket Sofia's Rock - i do remember backing this when last won then forgot about it and kept seeing the name and never mentioning it but have noticed the big drop in weights for this race now was the two horses for this race UAE Prince and this horse Mcdonald takes the ride today and is in form along with the trainer is a big field today and not expecting a great deal to come out of this will go one or two ways i think for this one no in between 25/1 EW

2.20 Newmarket Tisbutadream - Moore taking the booking here stood out to me was a SDS ride only time Moore took the booking was when riding in France over the Prix De when this was just denied the race by a small neck so is interesting how he decided to take this booking here was only beaten at this course by 1L when last seen ridden that day by SDS 14/1 EW

2.55 Newmarket Eastern Impact - this is the Fanagan horse for us today they both doing extremely well best speed and not far out last time over c&d won this race in 2015 and came second last year should be close again 17/2 EW

169 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun May 06, 2018 2:20 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Very tricky racing for a Sunday, it will certainly b a case of taking some on the chin cuz i cud easily sit n bet on a few horses tomorow my shortlist was veh long which is rare specialy when a Sunday zand would of ended up costin a bomb so have tried cut cost by mixing some luckys together but i no 100% will be some horses winnin in other races that i gunna wish i put a bet on but on the same hand it came down to was it worth putting money on the off chance they will win n nah was ze answer i hope i have picked out the best 

Remember all cuz i not done other cards does not mean nuffin in them sum very good racing 2moz zoz worth looking at the other cards just we have set limits of what willin spend because we work on overall profit each month zzo just often means we hit our personal limit for the day but deffo plenty more horses on the other cards that is worth a second look 

15:35 - Newmarket - Laurens - i think this is a savvy horse only jus does enough but in this game enough is all it takes won over C&D lto when winning by a nose won 3 out of her 4 startz this race goes to some savvy sorts like Winter and Minding both O'Brien horses an he holds a decent sort in Happily but i feel if this shows up to best should be winning today and will be the horse of the season no doubt Burke by name but not by nature with this trainer his only horse sending out tomorrow an he is expecting big things like many of us he had a few decent winners in last fortnight most to note wud have to be the 20/1 Riviere Argentee we might jus squeeze him in on his good day here 9/1 E/W

Qipco predictions (bit of fun not done tiz in ages) 1st - Laurens 2nd - Soliloquy 3rd - Wild Illusion 

15:45 - Hamilton - Khelman - returned at the donny lto after a 134 break which was a decent enuf ride 5th out of 17 with the 5lb claimer is dropping back to 6f on good to soft and is 4lb lighter than when winning at Ayr and 2lb lighter than when winning over C&D around this time last year that day had a 3lb claimer in this time gets 5lb claim is 50% win/place this time of year an worth a go 9/1 E/W

16:35 - Expressly - a buick n Appleby horse who could go very well today for the Godolphin group i think they due a couple winners today and be good to see them finally score the Qipco been a while init  she ran in the oaks n Guineas and was not a let down at all far from it 15/2 E/W

Sunday Special Buick Lucky

You can get better odds but i wan the Enhanced places 

13:50 - Wolf Country 7/1 (Enhanced Bet365)
15:35 - Soliloquy 5/1 (Enhanced)
16:45 - Expressiy 6/1
17:20 - Bow Street 5/2

Itv Special 
13:50 - The Grand Visir 7/1 (Enhanced)
14:35 - Fire Fighting 8/1
14:55 - Eastern Impact 8/1
15:35 - Wild Illusion 8/1 (Enhanced)

13:50 - Newmarket - Wolf County 7/1
16:50 - Dundalk - Time for Mabel 10/1
17:25 - Dundalk - Nivvo 8/1

Note

De Sousa had a very quiet few days and i personally taking a punt on a lucky 15 on his for Newmarket someone on here mentioned 1 of hiz horses to me the other day in the 15:35 Dan's Dream and lookin at the ota rides will be worth punting all 4 of his rides i think not bad 3 horses and the fourth Midnight Wilde is also of interest, up to anyone to follow the lucky on that but all 4 are certainly capable of winning but will leave that up 2 all else if want to do it
GoodLuckEveryone 

170 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun May 06, 2018 2:07 pm

Mandinka

Knows way round
Knows way round
Grey Britain   I think i throw a few coins on that last season.

171 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun May 06, 2018 2:55 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Gutted did not think would win again this time around i won lot of money on that last season with the following lucky 31 i should of risked it again annoying that is 

172 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon May 07, 2018 2:02 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Not a day to really be goin in on much specially when chester starts off this week a few said was not botherin wit 2moz n told me not to bother but meeh  lets bang these in a lucky 15 brackets is how much you can get if u fancy singles i took ze lucky so slightly diff prices cuz had use same bookie for the four if tryin save sum cash wud not really botha tbh use today for bit of fun an experience  

Four Horsemen 

14:30 - Beverley - Knockabout Queen - is droppin in class for tiz race today aving had a couple of startz in class 5 getz a clever jockey bookin now wit curtis and sire is Sixties Icon so might be worth puttin this up in distance if does not manage here the dame is Rough Courte and she did ran well on 5f one time anyway 13/2 (7/1) 

14:35 - Windsor - Vimy Ridge - would not say was a longshot tis horse yer sure not done much of later but is back down to same mark wen winning over c&d last August best speed figures also wich is a plus 18/1 

15:50 - Warwick - Alexander The Grey - Ice pointed this out 2 me on FB when i asked if anyone wanted me look into horses looked into it n it crap...nah it does stand a good chance here today messed up lto but is going back over 2m now last couple of starts over 2m he placed with this jockey riding and was 3rd out of 14 beating off sum decent enuf horses not great but good enough sorts this seems to be a good jockey but needs to do just lil bit more to get a win today for deffo  12/1 

17:45 - Bath - Jaganory - runs hiz best round here but often is best to catch him round June by ze looks is goin back over 5f now won a couple of class 6 races over C&D last August at similar weightz when u include the 7lb claim this time around puts him off at a decent weight 11/1 (12/1)

Singles 

16:25 - Warwick - Postbridge - we thought tiz be a special horse at 1 time sum u mite remem me n Sam goin on bout this on the RC then god knows wa happened to it was destroyed in January beaten over 106L  was a shocking defeat pulled up a few times beaten 58L next time out an left us veh veh shocked to say the least we silently brushed it under the carpet n did not dare remind anyone how we bigged her up well would u? the handicapper thought was bit special also he got well excited banged her in at a big weight n bet he was rushin that pen out and thought nope not that special after all because dropped it a huge 22lbs now from when winning around this time last year i not a trainer nope so i not goin slate trainers at all but u got ask yourself what on earth did Sarah Humphrey do wrong with this horse use to be with Warren Greatrex and was running spot on races then she got beaten 79L when he stepped her up to 2m 7 and trainers was switched it is safe to say this needs shorter than 2m 7 because that was the 106L beaten race also was over that distance so breathed sigh of relief when saw is now coming over 2m3 did win a easy race on gf ground but most wins came over the soft had a cheeky bit of time off and did have a wind op now i know many will find it hard to back this n that is understandable but u no me not afraid to take a chance 50/1 E/W

14:50 Burauq 13/2
14:30 Knockabout Queen 13/2
17:45 Postbridge 50/1

GoodLuckEveryone

173 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon May 07, 2018 4:22 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
Timeform struck gold today today with englishman 25-1 and final reminder 10-1

new account set up for yay 
charlysays7@gmail.com

usual password Nicker11

174 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue May 08, 2018 1:21 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
been long nite will write if get chance 2moz mornin

15:45 - Fakenham - Grove Silver 11/1
15:55 - Thirsk - Grandads World 12/1
18:30 - Ludlow - Diamond Rock 7/1
19:20 - Exeter - Lip Service 9/1
20:10 - Roscommon - Witness of Fashion 10/1

175 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue May 08, 2018 8:50 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
[postbg=https://i.imgur.com/6LPhzcp.png]Will be more later just wanted get this up why i wrote it out 

8.55 Wolverhampton Furni Factors was only beaten a neck over c&d now gets Currie booked in 7/1 EW

176 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 09, 2018 1:22 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
[postbg=https://i.imgur.com/6LPhzcp.png]Nothing really of interest for us especially on the ITV just the one Thursday will be better for that

1.50 Chester Lady Prancealot - jockey and trainer have won this race twice last year with Yogis Girl and in 2009 with Star Rover she was doing well on her turf start lto having had a couple of starts over the AW i like how Egan took the ride for this and not Lihou having won it twice already you hope he was planning on riding his 3rd winner for the race with this horse 16/1 EW

3.55 Newton Abbot Henryville - Won this race last year and was 1lb heavier was winning class 1 races around this time last year also Madden is inform and this horse is known to run well after a break should win if anything like last year 13/2 EW

5.05 Chester Heaven's Guest - is slowly going down the weights now on the turf was running at races like Ascot a couple of years ago and winning no way is this the horse it once use to be but did show he was still capable last time out i felt in the Doncaster race he had Feathery about 8L behind Feathery since went onto being beaten into 2nd place by a head in a class 3 race and only today winning at Thirsk by 3L clear of the field, Fahey is starting to do well having 14 winners in the previous two weeks 5 of them being above 7/1 it is around that time of year when Fahey is up and down and it becomes a hard work out case of which will or wont win with him i was not tempted by The Feathered Nest because of the price but if your a safer gambler that might be the one to try out of the Fahey horses in this race because of the Hanagan booking Fahey does well in this race having won it twice 20/1 EW

5.10 Fontwell Howlongisafoot - have to agree with Voodoo on this race i think this one gets it does well overhurdles9 starts 1 win 3 places won over 2m 5 previously made a return to hurdles in early April going off at 9/2 just looked at the closing stages of the race on the RP and if you did not see the race you would of thought this was in with a chance of winning the race all the way to the last 30 seconds because was running along with Moving in Style and Sweet n chic before getting tired and getting 6th place so the big drop in trip should see it go closer wins i think 15/2 EW

5.25 Newton Abbot Thundering Home - is due his win now old horse who does well around this time of year playing for place chances on this horse today 40/1 EW

177 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 09, 2018 10:19 am

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
Match with you Sam on lady pranceakot

178 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 09, 2018 11:12 am

CharmsofDublin

Knows way round
Knows way round
It is void now Will

179 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat May 12, 2018 1:02 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
[postbg=https://i.imgur.com/6LPhzcp.png]We not had a proper bet for few days so took on some extra horses today to make up for lack of bets over the past couple of days, watching the racing results over past couple of days seeing the higher odd winners winning again made us remember not to be afraid to take them risks and gambles Drop Kick Murphy and Sam Missile just two prime examples of this so keeping that in mind here is the bets 

3.50 Nottingham Razzmatazz - owes us all nothing she won and placed for big money for us in September still can not get over that won at a huge price then the net start they kept her at a big price did not do so well after that now is 4lb lighter than when racing off at bath coming last for this new yard goes back up to 6f she won at Kempton over 6f they keeping her in class 1 company which is a sign for them thinking she is doing well enough to compete in these sort of races she is not a longshot that is for sure 33/1 EW

4.25 Nottingham Michele Strogoff - is a good runner was 6l behind Mutrakez at Pontefract last time out and did have Music Seeker held up 1l behind that day 15/2 EW

5.05 Curragh Spruce Meadows - really thought this would win last start and the price is bit low for me to really big it up for people to rush in on it because is a risky sort of bet when last over c&d was under Length beaten very similar conditions here 8/1 EW

5.10 Ascot Tricky Dicky - he is becoming just that aint he this horse consistent enough having placed in last 5 starts 22223 really can finally win here 12/1 EW if moonraker drifts to 10/1 then take it 

5.35 Nottingham Oswald - keeps running well and is just the right price for place money wont be far away is a consistant horse 15/2 E/W

6.30 Warwick Bendomingo - everyone who knows me knows i like Quiz Master but the money does not interest me today and all who know me know i more motivated by money than i am for a horse i like i am not the type of gambler who sits thinking a horse i like can not be beaten and am willing to take risks which i am here with this horse good speed only c&d winner in the field which was a 7L win which was in this race last year gets a 5lb claimer  who is 50% making it only 1lb heavier than when winning last year 10/1 EW 

6.45 Thirsk Be Perfect - it is about trying to catch this horse in the right mood good place out of the horse on last start drops in class this time perfect ground just needs everything to fall right 12/1 EW

8.45 Thirsk Clergyman - Tudhope is doing extremely well with 16 winners in the past 2 weeks he also rode this to a win and a place in March trainer and jockey have been working well together so far 22% strike rate and Tudhope works well when racing at Thirsk showing a profit if following him when races here 12/1 EW  

ITV Sure thing

2.15 Speedo Boy 11/1
3.10 Sizing Granite 12/1
3.25 Zest 10/1
3.40 Lincoln Rocks 6/1 

ITV Longshot 

2.15 Croquembouche 33/1
2.50 Scotland 25/1
3.10 All Set to Go 25/1
3.40 Unforgetable Filly 11/1
4.00 Burnt Sugar 66/1 (one day this is going to run like it should be and i do not want to miss it)

180 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun May 13, 2018 12:54 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
[postbg=https://i.imgur.com/6LPhzcp.png]Will post up tomorrow everyone i was watching the Eurovisions had a quick look earlier and was not much that stood out only US Navy Flag in the 2.35 Longchamp but will be posting up in the morning

181 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun May 13, 2018 6:43 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
[postbg=https://i.imgur.com/6LPhzcp.png]Sunday so had chance look early 

3.45 Kempton Celma Des Bois - can finally break tag in this race came close on last start and is now 1lb lighter runs well on the ground and is best speed around GCD 10/1 EW

4.20 Kempton Iona Days - won this race last year a very lightly raced horse now but that is because is 13 trainer is 100% at the moment and this horse does well in may 6 starts 1 win 5 places all the numbers work out for this being a good chance at least placing for us 10/1 EW

4.50 Kempton Exitas - could be a day for the older horses at Kempton looking around all are within a chance is 3lb lighter than when winning at Ascot by 7ls should not be far behind 7/1 EW 

5.25 Tipperary Piper Bomb - was never given a chance with the weights gets a 10lb claimer booked in and going to 5f 12/1 EW

6.25 Tipperary Downtown Diva - always runs a good race Hayes booked back in and he is doing really well rode this to a 2nd place last year she is yet to win a race but been very close a few times last being when beaten narrowly by Highly Approved over the AW wont mind the soft going 12/1 EW 

182 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun May 13, 2018 11:54 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
I am postin up a new section in bit just lookin at rest of the cards i am spending a couple of weeks brushin up on my selection skills on how i go bout pickin horses an how to arrange bets an so on so in the new section be like a self note book for me which all can use i am basically going over many races picking out horses based on form etc etc n placing small bit of money on them then wil see wha does well what does not then i can work out what am doin right or rong which types of races i am better at findin a winner etc plus i will add lil sections on it like doubles of the day and so on i post it in about half hour n explain more then but i do feel it helpz  

14:55 - Wolverhampton - Ice Canyon - droppin 3lb since only comin 3rd at c&d end of feb also showin savvy speed round here a couple of misses long overdue his day tiz one 16/1 E/W

16:10 - Catterick - Saved by the Bell - not won in while but remains in this drop in class with a much betta jockey booked in been running in some very good races over the year compared to some of ze races thiz one been in it wont tke him much to win 10/1 E/W
GoodLuckEveryone

183 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon May 14, 2018 3:56 pm

Theo.Wolks

Regular
Regular
@Samantha.dee wrote:[postbg=https://i.imgur.com/6LPhzcp.png]Sunday so had chance look early 

3.45 Kempton Celma Des Bois - can finally break tag in this race came close on last start and is now 1lb lighter runs well on the ground and is best speed around GCD 10/1 EW
ce is 3lb lighter than when winning at Ascot by 7ls should not be far behind 7/1 EW 
That covered the SAS fees Tracker got the profit covering Seans Study fees the perfect day 

184 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon May 14, 2018 4:25 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
do not think Sean be happy yet Theo i see what your saying but on the study section he wants to see winners profit becomes void if not getting the winners on that part so do not think he be cheering along just yet does not stop us tho 

185 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue May 15, 2018 12:05 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
easy to give 2moz a miss 

16:10 - Beverley - Jacbequick - only beaten a neck here lto stepping down slightly in trip now last 2 previous runs at this course was placed 2nd won of this weights over c&d last year in june 7/1 E/W

16:50 - Wincanton - Borak - came off a veh long break lto and came 3rd in a field of 16 this use run around with Hint of Mint i remember it because ad a good bet on that horse and i thought this stood a chance of beating that didn beat it but done well all the same was rated a 109 horse then plenty of hope for this horse still left 7/1 E/W

GoodLuckEveryone

186 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue May 15, 2018 10:47 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
[postbg=https://i.imgur.com/6LPhzcp.png]i always like reading Tony Calvins posts often funny and he said similar to what i was thinking nothing really worth betting on tomorrow especially when your on a dry spell 

Make sure to read what he says each week on betfair he is really good not at the moment but he normally is and often funny write ups, today he tips nothing but he is not a shorts type of gambler so make sure read his articles even if just want to be cheered up 

(Sean will be tipping also and he is bit more positive on the racing tomorrow than i am)

Main bet 

7.25 Bath Edge - was not beaten far over c&d last start might of needed the run on last start keeps the Probert booking 8/1 EW

Leave this one open if want to follow or not 

York sure thing (only two interest me on ITV)

2.20 Tuff Rock 8/1
2.55 George Bowen 12/1
4.35 International Man 40/1
5.35 Sellingallthetime 33/1

187 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 16, 2018 2:03 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
i no wa ya mean Sam but best way iz ride out ya bad days we not takin big hits atm so i appy to carry on wit it not put off 

14:20 - York - Banksea - having spent sum time off n on in Bristol i obviously kept my eye on tiz horse waz with the Cumani yard who had a good time with it now switched to Charlie Appleby an will be travelling further than is use to he been racing in Dubai in last few starts so some mite not of been seein how well he been running without actaully winning in all 3 races was fields of 14 and in two he placed 3rd other he placed 2nd the important one maybe the 1st of March race he held Grey Britain about 15L behind him then Grey Britain went onto win at Newmarkey in the Qatar  Doyle is 14 wins this last 14 days showing a 30% strike Crown Eagle is a worry for sure n good luck if took the gamble on him tonight was tempted myself this 1 is known to close late i am hoping the step up in trip will benefit that sort of style allowin him bit more room to move 7/1 E/W

14:55 - York - Private Matter - We like the Fahey horses often sidin with Hanagan bookin but i willin to crack with this one he actually owns this horse which is part of hiz racing club which cost bout £30 monthly so u can bet he be making a effort with this one ran well lto not beaten too far very tricky race with many in with a chance El Hombre and Tomily catches the place chancez for me but only picking the one 12/1 E/W 

15:30 - NO BET -  Brando is the horse for me with Perfect Pasture gettin the place money i be watching out for in the race but will not be having a bet personally 

16:05 - York - Dancing Brave Bear - not much to go on in this race the 3 that i liked from wa seen was Lubinka, Give and Take and this horse comin to turn now she gets help off Atzeni and is unbeaten in two starts on ze AW trying for place money is fine wit me here only 2 places on offer which is a shame 22/1 E/W

16:35 - York - Clubbable - Zap was temptin but i feel all got sumin to prove ah Fahey knows how to win this race having got it 3 times sam took International Man i took the Fanagan one and knowin m luck of late it be zap that lands it which is the ota Fahey horse he sends the 3 here she finally managed to get a win lto in October having had a few races in class 2 company which was not shameful beats far from it she ran at Newmarket in September an only got beaten a shd not a stand out horse but form reads ok enough 32322261 would of prefered her at 6f but should be ok Hanagan always gets at least a place out of this horse when riding 12/1 E/W

17:05 - NO BET - not my type of race to be betting on Delft Dancer and Mayson Mac are the two i be keepin a eye on more zo Delft Dancer 

17:35 - York - Happy to stick with just our tracka selection 

Other cards

15:10 - Newton Abbot - Sporting Boy - hard 2 ignore over this course 3 starts 2 wins and 1 place the jockey booked in also getz 2 wins and a place on this out of 6 and does well round this time of year does often need the run after a break n if was not this course i would not bother worth a punt would not owe his backers much money over the years 14/1 E/W

18:00 - Yarmouth - Mother of Dragons - this been annoying us for a veh long time i no can win question is when does run good races was only around this time last year was running in class one comapny in the Q.M Stakes at Ascot gets a bigger field now so we see 14/1 E/W

17:45 - No Bet - i wonder how Dracott place will do now not aving a bet on it probably win a other is Usa to keep a eye on i remem one of the French lot tippin that up on facebook last year before tiz site n he got a decent placer out of it then was pulled lto will keep a eye on this race more open than it first looks

20:05 - Perth - Shanaway - iz goin take big step in trip but takes a drop in class was 2nd over this course lto makin most of the race he does always give u a good run for your money which is all u can really ask for one bit of form interests me with this horse wen last seen over 3m was only a neck behind Icantsay when at Cork this time couple year back and Icantsay jus went onto win at Killarney beating Auvergnat and won a few more races before hand so i am personally likin the step up in trip for this one 6/1 E/W

Nicker of the day treble 

16:15 - Mighty Missile 33/1
16:55 - Candesta 16/1
17:25 - Moi Aussie 14/1 
GoodLuckEveryone

188 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 16, 2018 2:59 pm

Theo.Wolks

Regular
Regular
@Samantha.dee wrote:
2.55 George Bowen 12/1
It sure was a sure thing that

189 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 16, 2018 4:09 pm

Theo.Wolks

Regular
Regular
@Sean wrote:16:05 - York - Dancing Brave Bear - not much to go on in this race the 3 that i liked from wa seen was Lubinka, Give and Take and this horse comin to turn now she gets help off Atzeni and is unbeaten in two starts on ze AW trying for place money is fine wit me here only 2 places on offer which is a shame 22/1 E/W
Thought you had that then unlucky

190 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 16, 2018 4:17 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Theo.Wolks wrote:
@Sean wrote:16:05 - York - Dancing Brave Bear - not much to go on in this race the 3 that i liked from wa seen was Lubinka, Give and Take and this horse comin to turn now she gets help off Atzeni and is unbeaten in two starts on ze AW trying for place money is fine wit me here only 2 places on offer which is a shame 22/1 E/W
Thought you had that then unlucky

gutted lol, tipped it as well and i knew it was overpriced at 16-1 so some comfort it drifted out more, but then i was always gonna tip a horse with a name like that! 

dunno how to play these bigger price ones that you just know are gonna at least place, is e/w the better profit or should i be doing something else like place money??

191 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 16, 2018 4:32 pm

Theo.Wolks

Regular
Regular
the place only and cover place confuse me so i do not bother doing them bets i just do a each way bet personally 

Also i noticed sams sellingallthetime is 8 places on enhanced at 20/1 to me that is worth trying 

192 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 16, 2018 4:43 pm

Theo.Wolks

Regular
Regular
@Sean wrote:

16:35 - York - Clubbable - Zap was temptin but i feel all got sumin to prove ah Fahey knows how to win this race having got it 3 times sam took International Man i took the Fanagan one and knowin m luck of late it be zap that lands it which is the ota Fahey horse he sends the 3 here she finally managed to get a win lto in October having had a few races in class 2 company which was not shameful beats far from it she ran at Newmarket in September an only got beaten a shd not a stand out horse but form reads ok enough 32322261 would of prefered her at 6f but should be ok Hanagan always gets at least a place out of this horse when riding 12/1 E/W
nice call on this and Zap went for the right choice

193 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 16, 2018 10:57 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
good stuff sean and sam

17:25 - Moi Aussie 14/1 

liked the name when looking but didnt pull the triugger til the morning when i saw this so stuck a quid on e/w so ta!

194 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu May 17, 2018 12:08 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
[postbg=https://i.imgur.com/6LPhzcp.png]Was just looking around well done everyone who tipped up today even if you did not win a bit of a up and down week and good to see the regulars not being put off and just getting on with it because noticed some good winners and placers came out of today goes to show do not give up even the pro's like Pricewise have the bad days so it is good to see people just getting on with it xx

Will - Not sure which be best i will have to look into that for you but all bets we place in this section always simple each way bets and rare we got under the 5/1 so often always money back at least if a horse places in this section but will take a look into that after the Dante festival 

2.20 York Line of Reason - This is the tracker horse and will be sticking to it Edward Lewis is covered in our longshot for all who follow know i do not normally take the easy way out by posting up what already posted but i seriously think this can win here 

2.55 York Chain of daisies - Coronet is our horse but at the odds not going for it especially when you take into account my selection can beat this easy today if she gets in front at the start and holds on like she did in 2015 in the EBF Fillies Stakes then i will be very happy i do not mind even if she wins by a shd long she can get to the end giving it a fighting chance she beat Ulysses doing similar tactics in the Winter Hill stakes she really likes to put up a fight you all know i do not really watch the racing on the days i just watch catch ups and i really enjoyed watching her races tonight suggest anyone logs into the RP and watches the closing stages she looked beat but would not give up and fought and won by a very small head she will fight today that is for sure from start to finish Ulysses was our horse also and got beat that day i am hoping Chain of Daises does the same again with Coronet 6/1 EW

4.05 York Third time lucky - We like Fanagan even more so after that winner today and we feel will give us a other win with this horse raced really well last start when backed at Newmarket by us we managed to get place money out of it 10/1 EW

Longshot York lucky 15 

2.20 Edward Lewis 10/1
4.05 Isomer 9/1
4.35 Sound and Silence 12/1
5.35 Blue Hussar 16/1

I know Sean be hoping for Sound and Silence to win he is doing that game on the Godolphin page win a trip to Dubai so think he be cheering that on all the way lmao

195 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu May 17, 2018 2:02 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
14:20 - York - Poyle Vinnie - a huge 16lb lighter than wen crackin off 3rd in this race last year prob is the break if he breaks well from ze stall he can win here beat sum good competition lto wen at Thirsk Carr seemz to be gettin hang with this one 11/1 E/W

15:30 - York - James Cook - hard 2 not take a look at a O'Brien/Moore combo horse an not often u can get a decent price on them this cud be worth forgiving for ze Epsom run is a very good race with many u can make a case for Nordic Lights Wells Farhh Go and of course Roaring Lion (ze tracker) but i do like how Moore kept this here 10/1 E/W

16:05 - York - Isomer - was a veh big price in the Newmarket Q10 but u wudn of believed that ah with how he raced ze gelded job done ze trick i am thinkin gets ze good to firm ground here where only win came and this at one time was jus about beaten in a class 1 race at Ascot in the Cheshame stakes just behind Churchill had horses like Cunco Masham star and Franuus very much behind jockey n Trainer won this last year with here comes when 9/1 E/W

Nicker of the day Treble 

16:05 - York - Custom Cut 22/1
17:35 - York - Big Thunder 33/1
18:40 - Fontwell - Deadly Move 14/1

keep droppin off 2 sleep y writin up so will look in mornin for anymore 
GoodLuckEveryone 

196 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu May 17, 2018 11:20 am

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
Will - Not sure which be best i will have to look into that for you but all bets we place in this section always simple each way bets and rare we got under the 5/1 so often always money back at least if a horse places in this section but will take a look into that after the Dante festival 

its kinda  compliment to you guys cos you taught me well enough so look at me now, i can spot the odd big price horse that i am really really confident on that it will at least place, which i had no clue how to do before the days of sas, and now i just want to maxmise porfit, cos i read somewhere that a 20-1 place is only lol the equiv of a 2-1 winner???

like jack of hearts, supreme vinnie, gold seal and dancing brave bear are eaxmples, i was sooo confident on these, not of winning but being at least palced, cos i always use your original methods that you and sean showed me, form, jock, going, etc etc  so thanks again , i just being greedy now!

197 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu May 17, 2018 12:10 pm

Desmond.St

Regular
Regular
it can pay to do place only betting but it is getting your head around it i get confused often by the terms bet365 says cover place yet that means if places get stakes back selection to place might be worth trying for example in the 2.55 York 

Indian Blessing is 25/1 if you do the betting to place option it is 8/1 so might be right

if put £10.00 each way on 25/1 and places you get £40.00 Profit

If do the place option and took 8/1 you spend £10.00 only and get £90.00

198 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu May 17, 2018 12:11 pm

Desmond.St

Regular
Regular
Anyone doing this type of bet needs to not be confused by COVER PLACE and PLACE BETTING i made the mistake before horse come second only got stake back it was because i used a cover place bet not the place betting market

199 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu May 17, 2018 12:35 pm

Firstpastthepost

Regular
Regular
Maybe a trial run is needed

200 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri May 18, 2018 12:46 am

Mandinka

Knows way round
Knows way round
@Ubik wrote:Will - Not sure which be best i will have to look into that for you but all bets we place in this section always simple each way bets and rare we got under the 5/1 so often always money back at least if a horse places in this section but will take a look into that after the Dante festival 

its kinda  compliment to you guys cos you taught me well enough so look at me now, i can spot the odd big price horse that i am really really confident on that it will at least place, which i had no clue how to do before the days of sas, and now i just want to maxmise porfit, cos i read somewhere that a 20-1 place is only lol the equiv of a 2-1 winner???

like jack of hearts, supreme vinnie, gold seal and dancing brave bear are eaxmples, i was sooo confident on these, not of winning but being at least palced, cos i always use your original methods that you and sean showed me, form, jock, going, etc etc  so thanks again , i just being greedy now!
Thanks Ubik, Had a nice place bet on Jack of Hearts yesterday after you flagged it up.

201 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri May 18, 2018 4:10 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
new timeform account

winnerchickendicker@gmail.com  ( i really meant to type dinner, freudian slip ???!!)

Nicker11

and thanks mandinka, hope you were on Mystic Flight

202 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat May 19, 2018 12:59 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
[postbg=https://i.imgur.com/6LPhzcp.png]Take on some extra bets because missed Friday 

1.50 Newbury Cardsharp - we will stay loyal to this horse i think going back over 6f is what it needs having had 2 wins and 3 places out of 5 starts when going over 6f won well in the July stakes last year beating a good field Hey Gaman was well beaten in that race and he went onto run some really good races last being at Longchamp 8/1 EW

2.25 Not much of a race that one 

2.40 Newmarket Great Prospector - we often try avoiding small fields if can but this Fanagan horse can win here been gelded now and will be the gamble of the day 7/1 EW

3.00 Newbury Poet's Prince - so hard to miss this one here this season he is just running so well having 12121 Fanning is 50% win when riding this horse 3 wins out of the 6 starts and he is doing well 6 of his last 7 wins was for this trainer 12/1 EW

3.15 Newbury Lucky Lucky Man - A other Fahey horse the Fanagan horse is leading the market but i took note of the jockey he is only having the one ride and that is this horse needs a bit of rain which is what is putting the punters off i think but am going to give him a chance 16/1 EW

3.40 Newbury Beat the Bank - is looking for his first Group 1 victory here out of 7 starts only been beaten twice both times being at Ascot beat Forest Ranger by 3l and that horse just went onto win the Huxley Stakes beating Eminent also in that race was Grey Britain who was over 7L behind Beat the bank and that also since went onto win the Qatar at Newmarket a interesting horse when this was beaten at Ascot was Thunder Snow coming last that day just behind Lancaster Bomber Beat the bank was 10th yet Thunder Snow just went onto win the Dubai World Cup i put this ones chances at a all time high of landing his first group 1 8/1 EW

4.25 Newmarket Suzi's Connoisseur - Kingscote booking is a good one he is 26% at the moment was just behind Ripp orf at Yarmouth at the start of May mainly a AW runner now wont mind the ground so much raced over good to firm ground last year at Goodwood and only got beaten a head by Certificate 8/1 EW

6.10 Thirsk Clergyman - sent off fav lto and messed it up will forgive it the once 10/1 EW 

7.20 Doncaster Odds On Oli - Fanagan makes the 2hour trip from Newmarket to Doncaster just to ride two horses both in with a chance 8/1 EW

8.20 Doncaster Enrolment - the other Fanagan horse 12/1 EW

Nicker of the day double 

6.35 Big Sound 10/1
8.50 Pearl Acclaim 22/1 

203 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat May 19, 2018 3:06 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
bad luck sam, you being turned over by SDS today...33-1 newbie winner, shame i was working last night and didnt get a chance to look

204 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun May 20, 2018 12:14 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Meeh will just do a lucky bet init 

14:40 - Naas - Jewel Maker - Was tempted by Summer Icon if this does not mind the ground should win here today won at cork lto and placed over here on debut run trainer and jock doin well 7/1 

15:35 - Limerick - Courtncatcher - oldtimer who iz dropping down the weights plus chuck on ze 7lb claims n ya got yaself a decent shot here won a chase race end of December not been zo clever over the hurdles last win was nearly 4 year ago had a cheeky lil run at Cork lto when last seen over similar conditions was around this time last year at Gowran Parkan managed to come 3rd and had Icantsay 4L behind him who just went and turned over Auvergnat at Killarney would not flog ze house tho on it 14/1 

16:15 - Naas - Now you're Talking - was 3rd over course lto slight step in trip place chancez 14/1 

16:45 - Naas - Band of Outlaws - a ota JP O'brien horse who could go well today won over good ground n soft ground and did well over the 1m lto 11/1 

Nicker of the day Treble 

14:45 - Londonia 9/1
14:40 - Jewel Maker 7/1
15:50 - Sky Khan 8/1
GoodLuckEveryone

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum