S.A.S
Log in needed

Horse racing

Welcome to the Site
Latest topics
» THE BOSS VS ICE QUEEN
Today at 2:06 am byKelly

» S.A.S COVER TEAM
Today at 1:36 am bySean

» The Dual
Today at 1:04 am byPaddiescharms

» Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2
Today at 12:43 am byLuana

» On your Toes
Yesterday at 10:06 pm byAngi

» Wills Wannabees
Yesterday at 3:15 pm byKelly

» rossendale punters Club
Yesterday at 12:17 pm byRossendale punters club

» Friday Fiver Challenge
Yesterday at 9:53 am byHenYas

» Leaderboard
Yesterday at 1:01 am byKelly

S.A.S
Image result for 5 star gif

1.Ice: £151.53
2.Ubik: £107.87
3.Steve: £80.70
4.HenYas: £80.17
5.Sam: £75.77

(£1 ew)



Log in

I forgot my password




Statistics
We have 109 registered users
The newest registered user is Canalsider

Our users have posted a total of 17322 messages in 591 subjects


You are not connected. Please login or register

S.A.S » S.A.S MAIN BETS » S.A.S COVER TEAM

S.A.S COVER TEAM

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic  Reply to topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 10]

1 S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:33 am

Sean

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
i dont do that well on a Sat zo keepin it light for those who awaitin Samz she be doin herz in mornin i think she is hoping be some no runners in certain races meeh either that or she still cryin over her slaughter gate day init i am going to try doing it every day now even Sundays i no i do it veh late but it because i like to go over every single race one at a time 

Just quick note no one needz worry bout tippin n so forth on here

14:05 - Newbury - Bells 'N' Banjos - Been while since this horse paid us out, i remem thiz one veh well won in good style for the forum back in January last year some of you might remember it having little battles with Dueling Banjo's shame we lost all ze stuff of ze racecaller because it waz in that meeh but i still remember had first run back lto big drop in trip today i am sure i saw this tipped on the Racing post so if want more information on this one pop onto that but do not quote me on it might explain why money goin to it tho worth a cheeky cockle 10/1 E/W


15:15 - Newbury - Just a Thought - u going almost promised place money on this horse in last 6 starts she came 322232 she goin run her race like always init 14/1 E/W 


15:35 - Donny - Donncha - He came 3rd in this race last year was 3lb heavier u takin a risk wit this one having not won in a long time he does really well in the soft goin bein offered n with a savvy lil jockey booked in throw in the geld job might win this year 16/1 E/W


Nicker of the day Double (i noticed Sam put ze pink first meeeh)


15:20 - Thurles - Asitsohappens 20/1
20:45 - Wolverhampton - Ambitious Boy 25/1 


Really need to break ze N.O.D double soon that is my goal these two above are overpriced deffo n in with a good chance of getting a nice place double here i thinkin 
GoodLuckEveryone 


_________________
Tipster Of The Year 2017 SeanRobertz
https://www.nickeroftheday.com

2 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:58 pm

Scram

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
@Nick C wrote:
@Scram wrote:Not much around as the weather and not picking the right horses annoyed me for a bit + very busy with work.
will come back with the flat/ summer 

keep it up!
You have been missed Scram! Good to know you are OK and I look forward to your return!
Cheers Nick.
you have done great and well done for holding the fort!

3 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:34 am

Samantha.dee

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
[postbg=https://i.imgur.com/6LPhzcp.png]i did not think you would notice me doing that lmao you got really lucky with that placer horse and you know it 

4.20 Ascot Sego Success - waiting for this to win for ages for me and some good horses in this race Houblon De Obeaux, Theatre Guide and Fox Appeal all worth a mention but i am sticking to this is 3lb lighter than when winning over soft going at Doncaster couple years ago and will be taking his first chance at Ascot here  6/1 E/W


4.50 Naas Captain Cat - if i think a horse stands a chance then i forget the odds and everything the professionals have to say on the horse ran well when on the heavy going at Ascot a few years ago just needs a break i feel to win this is a drop in class and gets the best speed over GCD i would normally make it the nicker of the day double part but i fancy taking the place money out of this horse today if it can manage it for me 40/1 E/W


Nicker of the Day Double 


3.20 Mighty Whitey 20/1
5.30 Hazy Tom 33/1 


Both overpriced horses, that i do not trust enough to do singles set stakes but trust enough to do the nicker double i think they could go well for me

4 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:39 am

Sean

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
noob init bit gutted bout sum of ze winners today few i saw an thought shud just done that not often i say that but today i did think it on a few of the winners 

be time to put this bit in the vault we made over 1000 comments on this means a new page be opening up Sam so remember to vault this one after i think it Autmatically start new thread 

Time for me to work on my Grand National pick this year not ever picked that winner so annoying for me that task is now, new flat season is here so now most people around here been around for a year in the write ups now i going try mention if we won the race last year on here


Come think on it we never did get around to finishing that war games init Sam lol i looking forward to your new ideas coming into play gives me something build on for entertainment 


Just bang these in a four horsemen save ze cash not worth singles risks  


14:15 - Carlisle - Hartside - i like ze wink boyz maybe ground was bit 2 heavy last start not sure was 23l behind not like him at al meeh does well on the soft and gets ze winks booking back in is a previous c&d winner under this jockey worth a cheeky bet 9/1 E/W 


14:25 - Doncaster - Right Action - some veh good horses in this race ok i say very good but i should say can be very good future horses we broke this race last year and had the winner in Zoravan was a decent price also hoping to break it again with this horse Fahey won this race 3 times in past 7 years and SDS once in 16 with Muntadab i never had the winner that day lost my notes on the races back then so can not for life of me remember who i had but was not Muntadab we very big on the FANAGAN team and also very big on De Sousa on this forum well me and Sam is anyhoo and it is not often Fahey calls upon SDS but when he does they do really well together hitting a 15% strike rate bang that onto the profit from this they go any higher they gettin their own god damn fan name and if you take a cheeky look SDS does well at the donny with a 14% strike rate this one could do with losing bit of weight but hoping the booking of sds helps that was beaten a nose on GS over this distance i thinking i should of backed the other Fahey horse Right Touch you know but too late now 8/1 E/W


15:35 - Doncaster - Poyle Vinnie - a race Fahey gets into lot also he won this a few times but meh i always followed the Appleby stuff on the flats and this is a old horse of they us to train before owners flogged off to Carr who is sending this back over the turf now back to similar weight then when winning over similar conditions is she mad sending him here might be but worth a punt 14/1 E/W


16:45 - Doncaster - Mutarakez - laughin to myself when i placed this bet i will never learn it is only because of the Kez part this horse stood out but like kez it is an annoyin sort but gets the inform Mulrennan booked in and is again a carr horse from the Meehan yard lot of these new horse owners seem to be bring their horses to her yard lately ah 14/1 E/W




Nicker of the day double 


15:20 - Downpatrick - Mitey White 20/1
16:00 - Carlisle - Indian Voyage 18/1


GoodLuckEveryone


_________________
Tipster Of The Year 2017 SeanRobertz
https://www.nickeroftheday.com

5 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:06 pm

Ubik

avatar
VIP Plus
VIP Plus
i know what you mean sean, missed a 50-1 bottom in the handicap one yesterday, donny 2:25 high acclaim.
no short cuts, you have to do the work and look at all the cards, i only looked at a couple yesterday

6 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:35 pm

Millster

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Sean wrote:


14:15 - Carlisle - Hartside - i like ze wink boyz maybe ground was bit 2 heavy last start not sure was 23l behind not like him at al meeh does well on the soft and gets ze winks booking back in is a previous c&d winner under this jockey worth a cheeky bet 9/1 E/W 


14:25 - Doncaster - Right Action - some veh good horses in this race ok i say very good but i should say can be very good future horses we broke this race last year and had the winner in Zoravan was a decent price also hoping to break it again with this horse Fahey won this race 3 times in past 7 years and SDS once in 16 with Muntadab i never had the winner that day lost my notes on the races back then so can not for life of me remember who i had but was not Muntadab we very big on the FANAGAN team and also very big on De Sousa on this forum well me and Sam is anyhoo and it is not often Fahey calls upon SDS but when he does they do really well together hitting a 15% strike rate bang that onto the profit from this they go any higher they gettin their own god damn fan name and if you take a cheeky look SDS does well at the donny with a 14% strike rate this one could do with losing bit of weight but hoping the booking of sds helps that was beaten a nose on GS over this distance i thinking i should of backed the other Fahey horse Right Touch you know but too late now 8/1 E/W

You broke that race again 2 years in a row well done great call Sean and Sam on this

7 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:56 pm

CharmsofDublin

avatar
Knows way round
Knows way round
I thought you made a mistake in not going for Right Touch also when read it so did both got the place back on Right Touch, i enjoy the flat racing more since you two came along did not enjoy it but reading the write ups off you both when it comes to the flat racing and the passion you put into some of the horses over the flats and the trainers like Fahey and jockeys like De Sousa made me enjoy doing flat racing

8 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:06 pm

Samantha.dee

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
The flats always been good money machines for me (can not speak for sean on that bit) but found lot of people avoid them keeping prices good, if you look at Jumps season some of the prices given is silly but the flats the bookie keeps prices attractive because lot of people do not bother, i have noticed i enjoy writing up more on the flats maybe it is because of the weather, makes you happier because in the winter i get really lazy with my gambling i do notice. Just hoping this flat season we get some star power but if we are all honest both Flat and Jump horses are lacking any real star power at the moment

9 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:51 pm

Sean

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
Not much tomorrow but thought i make a effort for everyone because i av been away long time let Sam av night off on the off chance Tuesday cards be harder then i can make her do sum graft init tired her aving time off lol


16:10 - Huntingdon - Phare Isle - came 3rd in this race last year 10lbs higher and keeps standing out tonight ticks lot of boxes i notice Voodoo also backed it zo going take a cheeky punt 10/1 E/W

14:20 - Taunton - Cereal Killer -  What stood out to me in this race was the winner of last year of the race was trained by Nicholls and he is only sending the one horse out today and aims it to win this race again second time on the trot would be worth taking a bet on that alone i think a savvy claimer booked in who runs wel at this course 10/1 E/W


17:20 - Market Rasen - Kayf Storm - Bellamy is going out of his way to come take this rife up he will be going from Hntingdon for a quick ride on a 66/1 then he will be travelling to Market Rasen to av a spin on this horse who ran a decent race over at Ascot lto managing 4th 6/1 + Double with Commodore Barry Barry 7/2 17:10 Huntingdon (Kim Bailey double)


Nicker of the day double 


14:20 - Taunton - Pacofilha 100/1
15:35 - Huntingdon - Milord 20/1
 

Kim Bailey and Mikey Hamill have a good strike rate at this course, and the 100/1 is Ben Poste jockey we follow who often gets high odd place bets  
GoodLuckEveryone


_________________
Tipster Of The Year 2017 SeanRobertz
https://www.nickeroftheday.com

10 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:56 pm

Luana

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Sean wrote:16:10 - Huntingdon - Phare Isle - came 3rd in this race last year 10lbs higher and keeps standing out tonight ticks lot of boxes i notice Voodoo also backed it zo going take a cheeky punt 10/1 E/W
Not managed to find myself a good bet in ages, but i am liking this one so will do it myself now, i am hoping now the summer is coming up i be able to get back into tipping up myself try earning some summer money 

11 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:54 pm

Samantha.dee

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
[postbg=https://i.imgur.com/6LPhzcp.png]My turn tonight and just the three for me, was nothing to really pick from Wednesday racing is looking lot more better so will be more to pick from, like you see by the time we finished early because was very easy for us to cut out lot of the races, Mother of Dragons is one of them horses you just know can get a good win out of it just need to catch it on the right day 


2.30 Southwell Mother Of Dragons - surely this wins today should not be beaten if it does then i do not know what more can be done to giver her a chance of winning a race really do not 15/2 Win only 


4.45 Hereford Way of the world - not won for ages last win was over C&D and was a big 14lb heavier that time that was on Heavy going so should like the step back down in trip and the soft ground being given here 7/1 E/W


5.00 Southwell De Little Engine - A other horse being given every single chance to get a win should be a other winning should being the highlighted word lol 11/2 Win Only 

12 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:12 am

Ubik

avatar
VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Samantha.dee wrote:[postbg=https://i.imgur.com/6LPhzcp.png]My turn tonight and just the three for me, was nothing to really pick from Wednesday racing is looking lot more better so will be more to pick from, like you see by the time we finished early because was very easy for us to cut out lot of the races, Mother of Dragons is one of them horses you just know can get a good win out of it just need to catch it on the right day 


2.30 Southwell Mother Of Dragons - surely this wins today should not be beaten if it does then i do not know what more can be done to giver her a chance of winning a race really do not 15/2 Win only 


4.45 Hereford Way of the world - not won for ages last win was over C&D and was a big 14lb heavier that time that was on Heavy going so should like the step back down in trip and the soft ground being given here 7/1 E/W


5.00 Southwell De Little Engine - A other horse being given every single chance to get a win should be a other winning should being the highlighted word lol 11/2 Win Only 


I come in peace, but i really dont think mother of dragons will win

Still a maiden after 26 goes
seems to lack that final push as often one paced at the end
new surface, with kick back spray


on the plus side yard and jock in form, horse clearly has ability, top speed and post data selection

but but but I think Kion will steal it, has winning form, although again, new to this surface and conceding weight, but does seem to have that extra oomph where it matters

i will still have a small e/w on mother of dragons 

13 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:49 pm

Samantha.dee

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
I am on win only mode with it which means getting to stage I not happy to lose more money on that investment I see horses like investments easy come easy go and that is on the easy go section lol

14 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:02 am

Samantha.dee

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
[postbg=https://i.imgur.com/6LPhzcp.png]I like the new penny club now and liking the ideas from Will everything helps, missed out on the Ben Poste horse today which was a shame i normally make a big deal about him and completely missed it Sean is doing some tips also tonight so keep eye out for his 




2.50 Wolverhampton Emigrated - only been raised 2lb for his win over c&d last start winning by 1L i do not think that be enough to stop this one winning again today a quick turn out 7/1 E/W


3.40 Wincanton Vivaccio - i always take notice of horses whose past runs are actually not that bad and are priced so high this horse is 344333 in past six starts was beaten pretty far yes but the weights helps now coming 10lb lighter than when beating Oyster Shell by 5l at Ludlow over Good to Soft ground not many will have much confidence in this one i know but if we are honest how many times have we picked a selection where was a longshot and it went and won for us 10/1 E/W


4.55 Warwick Sergeant Brody - easy handicap mark i think given here beat Tyrrells Success by 2l on PTP run had a long break away from racing and came back a 2nd behind Tommy Rapper and did not jump well but managed to stay in 2nd maybe they had a plan to keep the weights off here, Tommy Rapper went onto win at Haydock beating off Theos charm in a class 2 race weighted off high 10/1 E/W

15 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:20 am

Sean

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
Guessin mother of dragons goez in ze bin init loool 


14:20 - Wolverhampton - Major Crispies - this boy knows how to run comes back to Wolverhampton to settle a score now was only beaten a neck here at start of march here by Bernie Boy he is pretty annoyin at times just needs that kick in the ass managed to spring a win back in October looking for a cheeky win here off this one 14/1 E/W 


15:50 - Warwick - The Model County - barring all pull jobs this could win here today won this race last year making all we backed Phar Away Island for this race who got pulled up ( savvy aving a book kept to check back up on) was a 28/1 shot that horse was big let down meeh but this one won the race at 7/1 i rewatched the race jus and she did not make it all because over my head was leading little bit during the race so ignore that part i wrote meh goes to show watch race quickly is way up the weights keeps Bowen booked in who rode this to a win at Southwell on soft ground an had that wind op that seems to be a fad for ppl does well at this course having 2 wins out of three but is always a danger of doin a pull job 8/1 E/W


19:15 - Newcastle - Funkadelic - was going put this in my nicker of the day double but i fancy trying it out in a  singles e/w bet Haslam horses are running 75% to form having had himself 2 good winners on the 13th at this course a 4/1 and a 8/1, last year we picked the winner of this race with Suwaan who was an attractiv lookin price init and hoping to break it agan with this one the trainer does wicked at this course having 63 starts 8 wins 21 placers showing a profit +33 if followed all rides he brings here if you followed all his younger horses he brings to the AW tracks you would have a profit of +12.33 now savvy trainer, he also books in Hanagan which is a bonus for me because not often you see them working together wen they do they bangin out ze ol money 12 starts 2 wins 5 places that is over 50% they in the money showing a +7 so that is why i am happy to put this in a singles this horse is few lbs lighter than when running over C&D lto coming back from a break, did win a 3HR (HORSE RACE) on the AW with Fran Berry back in Aug last year maybe needing ze run again after long break punt 25/1 E/W





Nicker of the day Double


14:30 - Wincanton - Stonemadforspeed 10/1
17:45 - Newcastle - Hugoigo 22/1 

It will be a steal if Stonemadforspeed wins but not without chancez, HUGOIGO is the RP tip interesting one but you can pick it up at 50/1 in places but i grabbed 22/1 to match it with my double 
GoodLuckEveryone


_________________
Tipster Of The Year 2017 SeanRobertz
https://www.nickeroftheday.com

16 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:50 am

Ubik

avatar
VIP Plus
VIP Plus
this goes again today, big price n all, different jock, did get a 1 length 2nd at wolves in jan, but been highly tried there with nothing much to show for it...probably place now, im throwing a nicker on
wolves 5:05 40-1

3.50 Wolverhampton Spirit of Gondree - was just denied the race at Lingfield on the last start a 20/1 place beaten under a length gets the help of Liam Keniry today who is riding out on Equally Fast maybe might suit a double E/W for some people,if not i might be able to tempt you all to try Feel the Vibes  15/2 E/W

17 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:29 pm

Ubik

avatar
VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Sean wrote:Guessin mother of dragons goez in ze bin init loool 


14:20 - Wolverhampton - Major Crispies - this boy knows how to run comes back to Wolverhampton to settle a score now was only beaten a neck here at start of march here by Bernie Boy he is pretty annoyin at times just needs that kick in the ass managed to spring a win back in October looking for a cheeky win here off this one 14/1 E/W 


15:50 - Warwick - The Model County - barring all pull jobs this could win here today won this race last year making all we backed Phar Away Island for this race who got pulled up ( savvy aving a book kept to check back up on) was a 28/1 shot that horse was big let down meeh but this one won the race at 7/1 i rewatched the race jus and she did not make it all because over my head was leading little bit during the race so ignore that part i wrote meh goes to show watch race quickly is way up the weights keeps Bowen booked in who rode this to a win at Southwell on soft ground an had that wind op that seems to be a fad for ppl does well at this course having 2 wins out of three but is always a danger of doin a pull job 8/1 E/W


19:15 - Newcastle - Funkadelic - was going put this in my nicker of the day double but i fancy trying it out in a  singles e/w bet Haslam horses are running 75% to form having had himself 2 good winners on the 13th at this course a 4/1 and a 8/1, last year we picked the winner of this race with Suwaan who was an attractiv lookin price init and hoping to break it agan with this one the trainer does wicked at this course having 63 starts 8 wins 21 placers showing a profit +33 if followed all rides he brings here if you followed all his younger horses he brings to the AW tracks you would have a profit of +12.33 now savvy trainer, he also books in Hanagan which is a bonus for me because not often you see them working together wen they do they bangin out ze ol money 12 starts 2 wins 5 places that is over 50% they in the money showing a +7 so that is why i am happy to put this in a singles this horse is few lbs lighter than when running over C&D lto coming back from a break, did win a 3HR (HORSE RACE) on the AW with Fran Berry back in Aug last year maybe needing ze run again after long break punt 25/1 E/W





Nicker of the day Double


14:30 - Wincanton - Stonemadforspeed 10/1
17:45 - Newcastle - Hugoigo 22/1 

It will be a steal if Stonemadforspeed wins but not without chancez, HUGOIGO is the RP tip interesting one but you can pick it up at 50/1 in places but i grabbed 22/1 to match it with my double 
GoodLuckEveryone


sorry geezer, hope you did mine as a saver!!

Re: Wills Wannabees Yesterday at 11:03 pm

wolves 
2:20 it must be faith 10-1 

18 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:34 pm

CharmsofDublin

avatar
Knows way round
Knows way round
Some good tips today good job all couple good winners and placers on site

19 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:22 am

Samantha.dee

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
[postbg=https://i.imgur.com/6LPhzcp.png]We got real lucky today with them no runners, today was the worst for me seeing both Pea Shooter and Schoolboy Error winning felt i let them pass which was a mistake could not help but sit thinking why did i not do them maybe i am not taking the risks like i use to something i need to rethink on that is 


2.45 Towester Onurbike - This race attracts more attention than last year having only 3 horses in the field so we did not back the winner in that race would not of even had a bet on a 3 field race, this was only beaten 1L at course a couple of starts back and now takes a big step up in trip having placed on last two starts keeping the 7lb claimer and posting good speed figures one i willing to test 7/1 E/W


3.05 Wetherby Casual Cavalier - is a well known placer type of horse who springs out a win every so often especially when on the soft ground won 1lb heavier at Newcastle last year and the jockey booked in Hughes is 34% win rate having 12 wins out of 35 rides i would think at the odds it is a safe bet for tiny bit of profit on the place but with a bigger chance of winning today especially over this dropped distance where he won by 14L on the soft going beating sky full of stars out of 10 starts on the soft going he is 2 wins 6 places and with this jockey booked in for the 14 starts he is 3 wins 8 places meaning only failed to place 3 times out of the 14 rides closest you will get to a safe bet in this game 6/1 E/W

Our double trouble - new idea to try boosting our money bit 

Win only 

3.20 Towester The Green Ogre 3/1
3.30 Chelmsford Noble Gift 3/1 

Nicker of the day - could not find a double to go with it not going to make one up for the sake of it so just leave it at the Nicker singles 

2.55 Chemlsford Dawn of Reckoning 66/1

20 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:53 pm

Ubik

avatar
VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Samantha.dee wrote:[postbg=https://i.imgur.com/6LPhzcp.png]We got real lucky today with them no runners, today was the worst for me seeing both Pea Shooter and Schoolboy Error winning felt i let them pass which was a mistake could not help but sit thinking why did i not do them maybe i am not taking the risks like i use to something i need to rethink on that is 


2.45 Towester Onurbike - This race attracts more attention than last year having only 3 horses in the field so we did not back the winner in that race would not of even had a bet on a 3 field race, this was only beaten 1L at course a couple of starts back and now takes a big step up in trip having placed on last two starts keeping the 7lb claimer and posting good speed figures one i willing to test 7/1 E/W


3.05 Wetherby Casual Cavalier - is a well known placer type of horse who springs out a win every so often especially when on the soft ground won 1lb heavier at Newcastle last year and the jockey booked in Hughes is 34% win rate having 12 wins out of 35 rides i would think at the odds it is a safe bet for tiny bit of profit on the place but with a bigger chance of winning today especially over this dropped distance where he won by 14L on the soft going beating sky full of stars out of 10 starts on the soft going he is 2 wins 6 places and with this jockey booked in for the 14 starts he is 3 wins 8 places meaning only failed to place 3 times out of the 14 rides closest you will get to a safe bet in this game 6/1 E/W

Our double trouble - new idea to try boosting our money bit 

Win only 

3.20 Towester The Green Ogre 3/1
3.30 Chelmsford Noble Gift 3/1 

Nicker of the day - could not find a double to go with it not going to make one up for the sake of it so just leave it at the Nicker singles 

2.55 Chemlsford Dawn of Reckoning 66/1
2.45 Towester Onurbike - This race attracts more attention than last year having only 3 horses in the field so we did not back the winner in that race would not of even had a bet on a 3 field race, this was only beaten 1L at course a couple of starts back and now takes a big step up in trip having placed on last two starts keeping the 7lb claimer and posting good speed figures one i willing to test 7/1 E/W

very very unlucky sam, really gave it a good chance and several times looked like nicking it, bloody good bet

21 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:52 am

Sean

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
Going crack on wit a punt n let Sam do her usual itv stuff 


Atzeni Lucky 15 Punt 


14:00 - Lingfield - Curbyourenthusiasm - this was only beaten a neck at Kempton by Watersmeet and lto had Soldier in Action 3L behind yet Soldier in Actions cracks on at 8/1 meeh this getz ze savvy booking of Atzeni today n could go one better n sneak in this win remains at a mark of 100 which was same mark wen racing Watersmeet up at Kempton 28/1 E/W 


14:30 - Lingfield - Mia Tesoro - a other Atzeni ride with this was not on purpose the handicapper aint giving this a single break ever since winning 4 on the bounce but is dropping in class for the first time in 6 months having had runs in class 1 company 2L behind Muffri'Ha at one time and only beaten a neck by Petite Jack couple starts back just before X mas taking a cheeky punt and Atzeni did win this race last year 9/1 E/W 


15:05 - Lingfield - Gulliver - this race is Fanagans race they have won it twice and Fahey winning it 3 times but i personally feel Kachy mite hit the blow today this does well on the AW and more of a punt on a day i not really fancy much i thut i crack on ze Atzeni l15 init 28/1 E/W


15:40 - Lingfield - Desert Doctor - ran really well over C&D lto been having a great year this one and can at least place i be happy with a cheeky place on all ze above tbh 12/1 E/W 


Nicker of the Day double 


16:10 - Lingfield - Mr Scaramanga 25/1 
16:40 - Lingfield - Battalion 33/1
GoodLuckEveryone


_________________
Tipster Of The Year 2017 SeanRobertz
https://www.nickeroftheday.com

22 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:05 am

Samantha.dee

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
[postbg=https://i.imgur.com/6LPhzcp.png]it is no write up day lmao but i can see why you did on them i have my ITV 6 lucky 63 bet going be a expensive weekend by the looks back to write up for Saturday from me xx

ITV SURE THING

2.00 Watersmeet 3/1
2.30 Summer Icon 11/2
3.05 Intisaab 7/1
3.40 Count Otto 14/1
4.10 Gabrial 20/1
4.40 Battle of Marathon 12/1

23 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:56 pm

Samantha.dee

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
sorry everyone i  did not notice itv racing was also in newcastle will look now at them 3 xx

24 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:07 pm

Samantha.dee

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
[postbg=https://i.imgur.com/6LPhzcp.png]Singles


2.45 Newcastle Firmdecisions - thought this would of been shorts so am happy to bet on this one at the current odds 6/1 E/W


3.20 Newcastle Al Hamadany - a other i thought would be slightly shorter in the odds 10/1 E/W


3.55 Newcastle Another Batt - like this one also place chances 33/1 E/W


Patent on bottom three 


ITV Newcastle Sure Things 


2.45 Firmdecisions 6/1 
3.20 Royal Reserve 14/1 
3.55 Great Prospector 12/1 

25 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:11 pm

Kelly

avatar
TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Sean wrote:Going crack on wit a punt n let Sam do her usual itv stuff 


Atzeni Lucky 15 Punt 


14:00 - Lingfield - Curbyourenthusiasm - this was only beaten a neck at Kempton by Watersmeet and lto had Soldier in Action 3L behind yet Soldier in Actions cracks on at 8/1 meeh this getz ze savvy booking of Atzeni today n could go one better n sneak in this win remains at a mark of 100 which was same mark wen racing Watersmeet up at Kempton 28/1 E/W 
Think yours is still running lol

26 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:36 am

Samantha.dee

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
[postbg=https://i.imgur.com/6LPhzcp.png]Bit tired so quick write from me all, will be back tomorrow with my sure thing and longshot but i have picked one for all itv races below

I would say wait for Seans but we all know how well he does on a Saturday so you can all get a good nights sleep because wont be missing much with his picks lmao

1.50 Musselburgh Masham Star - i do not trust Twin Appeal at the odds this one i often have followed and had some success from so am happy to try again 11/2 E/W


2.05 Haydock Orbasa - good speed around this GCD trainer Nichols is doing really well having had 7 winners in the last 14 days Cobden booked in not been seen for long time on this horse been running in some good races 9/1 E/W


2.25 Musselburgh Caspian Prince - done me no wrong and earned more out of this horse than i have lost and can win here very easily if given the right type of run 13/2 E/W


2.40 Haydock William of Orange - came 4th here last year and 1st time win op 8/1 E/W


3.00 Musselburgh Ventura Knight - top weighted but gets the help of Fanning who last rode this to a 4l win at Beverly ended last year on a good win at Doncaster and might of just needed the run back which was on the AW might need the ground to dry out a little bit but each way money is not asking for much off this one both jockey and trainer in form 16/1 E/W


3.15 Haydock Private Malone - Been so unlucky on last 2 starts having had 2 placers could do with some help off the handicapper but i think will manage to hold own in this race 8/1 E/W


3.35 Musselburgh Mixboy -Fanning could have a good double of the day if he gets both these rides right this horse won over the course end of January and can do so now stepped up in trip 10/1 E/W 

27 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:49 am

Sean

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
i paid attention to the Meydan races this time and let Sam deal with the ITV i will be back tomorrow with some off ze ITV tho 
Singles
12:45 - Meydan - Second Summer 20/1 
13:50 - Meydan - Sheikhzayedroad 22/1 
14:30 - Meydan - Rayya 11/1 
15:05 - Meydan - Magical Memory 25/1
16:35 - Meydan - Lancaster Bomber 12/1
17:10 - Meydan - Hawkbill 11/1
17:50 - Meydan Dubai World Cup - Mubtaahij 28/1 ( Thunder snow was veh tempting)

15:15 - Haydock - What Happens now - Saturday so av bit of cheeky fun with this racing steps back up in trip 4 tiz was 9l ahead of Indian castle last year an ze handicapper whacked it hard but is dropping back to a tidy weight now only few lbs heavier than that race Mccain cracked out a few winners last week and had a few placer horses with this jockey 18/1 E/W 


13:50 - Meydan - Sheihzayedroad - really like tiz horse lots have wrote up on it often in the past is 5lb below when winning at Ascot in the Qipco BC race where beat Quest for More and Simple Verse also the savvy Order of St George was 3rd in this race last year beating Big Orange and Heartbreak City who was a big name back then comes here 8lb lighter for this race this time around and i am expecting big place value out of this horse today now i no for a Saturday it means fuck all but i am feelin really confident on this horse getting me a good place if not a sneaky cheeky win what bothers me is big orange gains 3lb yet gets 8/1 yet this drops 8lbs and already beaten big orange in this race last year and gets 22/1 least show it bit more respect i say because lets not forget and i quote "likelihood he would have been second had he enjoyed a clear run" he beat Carbon Dating last time out at this course and that is looking to be gaining lot of support for his race meeh i think he could of done with that run and this is the one i think he will win 22/1 E/W 
GoodLuckEveryone


_________________
Tipster Of The Year 2017 SeanRobertz
https://www.nickeroftheday.com

28 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:33 pm

Samantha.dee

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
[postbg=https://i.imgur.com/6LPhzcp.png]itv sure thing 


1.50 Masham Star 9/2
2.05 Orbasa 7/1
2.25 Caspian Prince 5/1
2.40 Applesandpierres 7/1
3.00 Fake News 6/1
3.15 Wicked Willy 8/1
3.35 American Gigolo 13/2


Longshots


1.50 Sharp Defence 14/1
2.05 Twenty Eight Guns 14/1
2.25 Desert Law 8/1
2.40 Zulu Oscar 11/1 
3.00 Joe's Spirit 25/1
3.35 Mirsaale 18/1


i put these in a small super heinz and lucky on the longshots 

29 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:09 pm

Theo.Wolks

avatar
Regular
Regular
@Sean wrote:
13:50 - Meydan - Sheihzayedroad - really like tiz horse lots have wrote up on it often in the past is 5lb below when winning at Ascot in the Qipco BC race where beat Quest for More and Simple Verse also the savvy Order of St George was 3rd in this race last year beating Big Orange and Heartbreak City who was a big name back then comes here 8lb lighter for this race this time around and i am expecting big place value out of this horse today now i no for a Saturday it means fuck all but i am feelin really confident on this horse getting me a good place if not a sneaky cheeky win what bothers me is big orange gains 3lb yet gets 8/1 yet this drops 8lbs and already beaten big orange in this race last year and gets 22/1 least show it bit more respect i say because lets not forget and i quote "likelihood he would have been second had he enjoyed a clear run" he beat Carbon Dating last time out at this course and that is looking to be gaining lot of support for his race meeh i think he could of done with that run and this is the one i think he will win 22/1 E/W 
GoodLuckEveryone
i went in very big on this for the place money when you said really confident on getting good place money i had to go in thank you so much buddy

30 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:37 pm

Sean

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
yup i had a good dabble on tha also m8 n so much for sayin i have bad day on sat look at Sam she can hardly talk init loooool


_________________
Tipster Of The Year 2017 SeanRobertz
https://www.nickeroftheday.com

31 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:49 pm

Theo.Wolks

avatar
Regular
Regular
@Samantha.dee wrote:


2.40 Haydock William of Orange - came 4th here last year and 1st time win op 8/1 E/W

Spoke too soon Sean lol

32 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:24 pm

Ubik

avatar
VIP Plus
VIP Plus
Never mind Sean. I can't buy a win either. Just all places. Not bad prices mind but muh

Sam always wins and mine place behind :)

33 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:25 pm

Theo.Wolks

avatar
Regular
Regular
@Sean wrote:i paid attention to the Meydan races this time and let Sam deal with the ITV i will be back tomorrow with some off ze ITV tho 
Singles

17:10 - Meydan - Hawkbill 11/1

i wish i did that now, i saw it and thought no wont be able to win that race should just followed lol

34 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:03 pm

Theo.Wolks

avatar
Regular
Regular
@Sean wrote:i paid attention to the Meydan races this time and let Sam deal with the ITV i will be back tomorrow with some off ze ITV tho 
Singles
12:45 - Meydan - Second Summer 20/1 
13:50 - Meydan - Sheikhzayedroad 22/1 
14:30 - Meydan - Rayya 11/1 
15:05 - Meydan - Magical Memory 25/1
16:35 - Meydan - Lancaster Bomber 12/1
17:10 - Meydan - Hawkbill 11/1
17:50 - Meydan Dubai World Cup - Mubtaahij 28/1 ( Thunder snow was veh 
Ouch on the cup but excellent tipping you know Sean for a Saturday

35 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:44 pm

Sean

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
meeh i didn put ze bet on ze thunder snow an out of pocket cuz sams ones but i dunt mind that cuz normally it other way round lool will b back later with tomorrows some good racing all week


_________________
Tipster Of The Year 2017 SeanRobertz
https://www.nickeroftheday.com

36 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:01 pm

Ubik

avatar
VIP Plus
VIP Plus
Do my eyes deceive me?
Traffic fluide Plumpton 2 15...at 1/2???

37 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:07 pm

Voodoo

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
the odds are wrong for anyone who ever followed that horse no one be touching it at them odds not worth it

38 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:08 am

Sean

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
lets keep it light because Monday is going be a expensive day annoyed at Traffic Fluides price  i got too much pride to be betting on that at them oddz no way would love to see it win but tiz time it not gettin my cash on it an fucked off wit ze boxing tonight was a crap fight an tha fuckin ref needs meeeh i stop there 

14:25 - Ffos - Filatore - backed on ea lto did not do great was beaten a head over c&d last year on heavy going and was 8lb higher then and grabs ze cheeky speed 13/2 E/W 


15:45 - Plumpton - Jaisalmer - is looking for the hat trick can not see the rise in weights effectin this 10lbs heavier but i think the key be the heavy going won really well over c&d in January was not a great race but was ok 7/1 E/W


16:35 - Ffos - Lac Sacre - sometimes u jus got to take a cheeky punt and gamble this is out of the weights n taking a huge risk Harry Topper and West Wizard was the two i was thinking on because i often avoid the out of the weights horses but then when i could not decide i thought fuck it take the risk last year was weighted similar to now and came second over C&D beaten under 1l so would not say is completely out of chances here a good old fashioned S.A.S punt this one done us well many times in ze past not being afraid to do these ah 11/1 E/W 



Nicker of the day double 


16:40 - Cork - Dr Mikey 25/1
17:20 - Southwell - All Or Nothing 20/1
GoodLuckEveryone 


_________________
Tipster Of The Year 2017 SeanRobertz
https://www.nickeroftheday.com

39 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:16 am

Chris

avatar
Regular
Regular
@Sean wrote: boxing tonight was a crap fight an tha fuckin ref needs meeeh i stop there 

every time they started fighting the fucking swine stopped it!!!
Conversation for a different thread tho pal.

40 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:41 pm

Ubik

avatar
VIP Plus
VIP Plus
Lol lol traffic fluide won a race.. Nice place on filatore Sean but that is funny

41 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:49 pm

Theo.Wolks

avatar
Regular
Regular
@Sean wrote:


Nicker of the day double 


16:40 - Cork - Dr Mikey 25/1
17:20 - Southwell - All Or Nothing 20/1
GoodLuckEveryone 
Hope you crack the N.O.D Double

42 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:19 am

Sean

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
Hate these long cards an write ups cuz always hit it wrong when do lots lmao too many to try focus on but tried my best now i no how Sam feels when i go for couple days hard to do when lots to go over, now i no how dec felt when had do a big shift all by himself init loool i tried to cut out the races with less then 7 runners so will prob be back in morning if get time n look at them see if missed anything it wil be a day wen we all sit thinking we missed that one meeh  


14:10 - Fairyhouse - Like An Open Book - Me and Sam always work off ze speed first port of call n this tops that i know this had troubles over soft before n may want better going but meeh i had bets lots of times in the past on horses like this that have won when not shown positive runs over the soft ground sometimes i can sit and read a book in half hour a week later i can not complete the same book in 2 hours all depends on the mood trainer would pull it if thought stood no chance at all based on ground init well so you would like to think could get lucky u never no my friendz u just never know with this one does well tho normally was 3rd over c&d on better ground in October u dunt take a risk u dunt win it i find in gamblin an then u often sat thinkin wish i did that so that is jsut this type of horse for me 25/1 E/W


14:30 - Chepstow - Chloe's Court - this is a proper punt based on speed for me 20/1 E/W


14:45 - fairyhouse - Veneer of Charm - well i no that Mullins bangs this race left right n centre but Elliot snuck a blow in 16 with Sutton Place keeps Kennedy booking and this is coming off a great win at the Fred Winter at Cheltenham when turning over a good field won by 3l and was bit of an outsider at 33/1 will not say he is out of this i do like Getabird and but out the Mulins horses i prefer Sayar i think that horse got lot to offer and could very well be the horse that turns over Getabird but i sticking with this all the way 9/1 E/W


14:35 - Wolvehampton - Jack of Diamonds - Pretty savvy horse this one is especialy round ea and with ze bookin of Probert the trainer Teal is doin alright i guess an holds 4 wins at this track does need to improve on last couple of runs but is 50% win/place in April placed or won in last ten startz 8/1 E/W 


15:50 - Fairyhouse - Barra - i am banking on a cheeky Elliot Kennedy double here done a good job in the Coral race at the festivale was only 1l behind topofthegame making 3rd place and was 6lb heavier then left some good horses behind 14/1 E/W 


16:25 - Fairyhouse - Doctor Phoenix - Famous last words these r for me but "Elliot could have a very good day tomorrow" normally when i say that ends up all losin meeeeh 13/2 E/W


16:30 - Market Rasen - Kk Lexion - have always ad a soft spot for this horse and because it a special day willing to take the odds 11/2 E/W


16:20 - Wolverhampton - Viola Park - Light from mars was veh tempting init but hard to ignore this one over this c&d and trainer is 40% last two wins have come over c&d for this horse latest bein his last start he is a 3 time winner at this course and a unlucky 2nd 10/1 E/W


16:50 - Chepstow - Billy Hicks - could be winning here was tempted by take a break but stuck to the old fashioned speed for us but take a look into take a break for this one 11/2 E/W 


Irish National sticking to my picks i said in Chows section go check that already put money on when i mentioned them  so not going to change my picks tonight


17:25 - Chepstow - Fourth Act - the showstoper could strike here handles the goin was not beaten far at Sandown lto 7/1 E/W





Nicker of the day Double 


15:15 - Fairyhouse - Burren Life - 16/1 
17:45 - Fairyhouse - Kilford 33/1 


Normally i zay good luck everyone on tiz bit but i fink it is me tha going be needin ze luck meeeeh 
GoodLuckEveryone 


_________________
Tipster Of The Year 2017 SeanRobertz
https://www.nickeroftheday.com

43 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:42 pm

Dancingshadows1965

avatar
Regular
Regular
That day was a destroyer for you Sean, thank you for doing it all try again tomorrow i say

44 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:51 pm

Sean

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
cheerz m8 n yer nuffin i wont mke back by tiz time nx month i expected it tbh everytime i do load like that it happens i thought be a day where i sit sayin i shud done that but to be honest i never thought that with any of the winners 2day none them i wud of bothered with which is a small comfort i be back later if i find anything only the two cards but will try find something to try bring back some money i lost tut


_________________
Tipster Of The Year 2017 SeanRobertz
https://www.nickeroftheday.com

45 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:40 am

Samantha.dee

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
[postbg=https://i.imgur.com/6LPhzcp.png]1.40 Lingfield Rocksette - if i knew Bookmaker was turning up i would have a bet on that tonight but then i saw this one is back down to 51 which brings it back to when racing at Brighton where just got denied the race by Fort Jefferson with Morris booked in had a 148 day break and returned to c&d came 7th and now they bringing it back here can finially get a win now 8/1 E/W 


3.25 Southwell Pearl Specture - Won this race in 2016 1lb lighter then and was put right up in the weights for it dropping slowly down and looked to be getting back into things thanks to the claims of this jockey who is giving this 5lbs here was 3rd at Chelmsford lto close to being the best speed over gcd 10/1 E/W


Very big interest of the day for me


This one below is a horse that could do really well at a really big price based on logic from a previous run 


6.00 Leopardstown Lady Godiva - switched from Hannon to O'Brien going back over Turf having had a run on the AW a interest bet was reading the Analysis for her race at Yarmouth and says about Improvement likely when she came 4th what stands out to me in that race is the horse she beat by nearly 2l Rock on Baileys that recently went onto win 5 races in a row and they was not lucky wins they was races won by 5l 3l and so on even won a race marked 80 and was so unlucky lto to not of won 6 in a row i think this is better than we have seen 20/1 E/W


Nicker of the Day 


6.00 Leopardstown Rock on Seamie 25/1 

46 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:43 pm

Ubik

avatar
VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Samantha.dee wrote:[postbg=https://i.imgur.com/6LPhzcp.png]1.40 Lingfield Rocksette - if i knew Bookmaker was turning up i would have a bet on that tonight but then i saw this one is back down to 51 which brings it back to when racing at Brighton where just got denied the race by Fort Jefferson with Morris booked in had a 148 day break and returned to c&d came 7th and now they bringing it back here can finially get a win now 8/1 E/W 


3.25 Southwell Pearl Specture - Won this race in 2016 1lb lighter then and was put right up in the weights for it dropping slowly down and looked to be getting back into things thanks to the claims of this jockey who is giving this 5lbs here was 3rd at Chelmsford lto close to being the best speed over gcd 10/1 E/W


Very big interest of the day for me


This one below is a horse that could do really well at a really big price based on logic from a previous run 


6.00 Leopardstown Lady Godiva - switched from Hannon to O'Brien going back over Turf having had a run on the AW a interest bet was reading the Analysis for her race at Yarmouth and says about Improvement likely when she came 4th what stands out to me in that race is the horse she beat by nearly 2l Rock on Baileys that recently went onto win 5 races in a row and they was not lucky wins they was races won by 5l 3l and so on even won a race marked 80 and was so unlucky lto to not of won 6 in a row i think this is better than we have seen 20/1 E/W


Nicker of the Day 


6.00 Leopardstown Rock on Seamie 25/1 


ah Sam, hope you still backed it...!!!

if i knew Bookmaker was turning up i would have a bet on that tonight 


Lingers
1:40 bookmaker 12-1, pretty confident this one will at least place, CD winner and is now same weight as tarseekh, saw sam mention it so double endorsement lol ( ialso like rocksette she tipped)

47 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:47 pm

Theo.Wolks

avatar
Regular
Regular
How unlucky that was well done Will for going in on it

48 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:48 pm

Samantha.dee

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
Well done Will for that, i really thought it be a NR because ran only the day before i forgot all about it so not going to lie did not back it 

49 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:53 pm

Ubik

avatar
VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Theo.Wolks wrote:How unlucky that was well done Will for going in on it
oh Sam :(
Theo, I always look myself and then look at what others have picked, so i was well pleased to see Sam speak of it, i wasnt brave enough to go full stake though but happy enough but should have taken the Sam hint

50 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:56 pm

Samantha.dee

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
if i knew last night it would not of been pulled out the race i would of been confident on it stupid move i made with that because would of been money back if voided so a lesson i learned with that one i am thinking i tried to be clever about it and on that Rocksette will get a bet next time out it should win then

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 10]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic  Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum