You are not connected. Please login or register

S.A.S » S.A.S MAIN BETS » To all the lurkers

To all the lurkers

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 To all the lurkers on Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:41 am

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
Just to say to all the lurkers, dont worry about posting a nag you like or any question or anything.
I was delighted to see a question from a lurker, and proud of the reply he got.

It can seem scary, but check out the history here, this has to be the friendliest tipping\info site ever, no one gets abused or laughed at for what they post , even if it loses...and many do..gawd knows Ive posted some stinkers..still out there running some of them!

Id love to see to some more playing the Friday fiver.

remember, its just for fun and doesn't have to be for real money, many dont back them for real.

So if you've been on the fence for a while, come on down and join us, we dont bite and this site is the opposite of racecaller, friendly, helpful, beginners and all welcome, dont matter if its a short price fave or a 200-1 longshot, post away!

Just look at Angi, she was a long time lurker and then she started tipping and discovered shes pretty damn good at it!
Stakes dont matter either, see Kellys penny club, and theres no max bet NAP nonsense, biggest stake talked about here is the price of 3 pints in ireland..£20!

So welcome one and all, just be respectful and its all good, and we also probably have more ladies on here than any other site cos they bloody good at it!

So, if you want to lurk, lurk on! But play if you want, you are welcome

2 Re: To all the lurkers on Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:05 am

Dancingshadows1965

Regular
Regular
@Ubik wrote:So welcome one and all, just be respectful and its all good, and we also probably have more ladies on here than any other site cos they bloody good at it!

I use to be one of these men who use visit a track and never listen to a womans viewpoint i am ashamed to say, but since being on here i always now listen to their view when i am at the tracks and am shocked by the knowledge of these women, i know that sounds sexist and old fashioned but i hold my hands up to that stubborn view.

My wife even knows more than i thought shows she bloody listened to me more than i thought   was reading some article a couple of months ago about similar subject and this site shows they are right more and more women are getting into horse racing than ever now, it also helped when one of our best tipsters Samantha gave other women the confidence in showing they can be listened to and taken serious on the site, if i was to rank the tipsters on here without saying names i would say two of the best are female.

3 Re: To all the lurkers on Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:15 am

Theo.Wolks

Regular
Regular
Must admit i was similar, but now when i do go to the races i do take time in listening to the viewpoints of all and have found many insightful people i would not normally of spoken to, think times have changed.

Lurkers will always be around was one myself from racecaller and did not enjoy the abuse around the site so remained a lurker, but this place i decided to speak because it is more relaxed you do not get worried about saying anything i have seen all sorts said on this site some things you would not get away with saying in other places to sum it up your not treated like a child on here like you are on many other sites nobody is in power you could say or felt like you being babysat.

The best part is nobody relies on one single person  every tipster on here is seen as equal the ego trips are lost

4 Re: To all the lurkers on Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:29 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
we av ze best cuz we hunted out ze best y everyone waz rowing with each other measurin dick sizez we cracked on watchin ppl n seein who was doin wa was important n that waz earnin money take look at Scram and Ubik two of the main ones Scram was pumpin money out left right an centre but cuz he kept to himself no one bothered with him they was idiots on that site they followed who was popular instead of sucking up pride n followin the money then Ubik how many winners av u pulled out high odd winners over the last year when given the chance to just post what you want we never advertized shit like PK it still shocks me reading around how many ppl keep saying where is he wtf is that about how can they be missin him when all his tips are in any paper u pick up they the type of mugs we want remaining lurkers if u thick as shit then can not be helped looool 

Femalez alwayz waz savvy at ze game either by luck or by simple knowledge i always gave women a chance due to the fact one best gamblers i no (kaz) waz destroying william hill tipster board every single day for nearly a year she remained williams hills top tipster until they started cheatin when i seen that i new women waz savvy at the racing always will be

I planning on visiting ze tracks wit her this year more often now i startin get more time off other commitments get pished up mainly with a cheeky flutter of course

5 Re: To all the lurkers on Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:33 am

Danny.West

Regular
Regular
@Sean wrote: they the type of mugs we want remaining lurkers if u thick as shit then can not be helped looool 
lol you are just blunt and to the point lol

6 Re: To all the lurkers on Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:36 am

Theo.Wolks

Regular
Regular
@Sean wrote:
Femalez alwayz waz savvy at ze game either by luck or by simple knowledge i always gave women a chance due to the fact one best gamblers i no (kaz) waz destroying william hill tipster board every single day for nearly a year she remained williams hills top tipster until they started cheatin when i seen that i new women waz savvy at the racing always will be
Jibber Jabber is the one who kicked that off, thing is with Jib Jab he was a brilliant tipster still is if you know where to find him, he got sick of certain types on that tipping board and wanted to show a point. He got lot of stick but he was a great tipster he would tip a nag at 20/1 and come the morning it would go down to 5/1 and win like he would say, he sometimes is seen tipping up on the OLBG site and does well it was that John P that annoyed me on the site.

7 Re: To all the lurkers on Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:40 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
yer c he iz a good tipster i do not mind him at all use larf way he wound them up wa bothered him was these shortz tipping about 8 horses in a 10 horse race then saying they was great at it then that john p acted like he was showing all how to cheat on the board like fuck he just got jealous that he could not cut it with the tipsters on their trouble was with him if he stuck to what he was doing he was earning the money a couple of years ago then he just got stupid and wanted his name on the board and started goign for the shorts, i wish i could of pmed some of the tipsters on that site because some of them i would of brought to this place cuz they waz some proper savvy types who would just tip and leave one guy he would tip once a week and had bout 80% strike rate often horses around 8/1 was a old guy (ad his photo up) not seen him on much since but you new if he tipped to follow it

8 Re: To all the lurkers on Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:47 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
i did not no jibjab waz on ze olbg i will av look at that an see cuz he knows how to tip, think the best tipsters (gamblers) in horse racing are always the ones who are willing to listen to other people the moment you think ur better than someone else is the moment u might well give it in i have often won because have been willing to listen to someone elses view instead of my own i say gamblers because i view myself being just a gambler not a tipster i want ze money not the kudos of being a "good tipster" i rather listen to otherz n myself n be called a "good gambler"

9 Re: To all the lurkers on Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:54 am

Angi

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Dancingshadows1965 wrote:
@Ubik wrote:So welcome one and all, just be respectful and its all good, and we also probably have more ladies on here than any other site cos they bloody good at it!

Samantha gave other women the confidence in showing they can be listened to and taken serious on the site, if i was to rank the tipsters on here without saying names i would say two of the best are female.
Sam showed women can be listened to and her being one of the main tipsters on here gave me that extra confidence to post up knowing wont be pushed to the side and ignored. I also spent time listening to everyone, people on here went out of their way to show us all how they went about picking a horse, they took the secrets away. Instead of tipping up and shouting how good they was they sat and said this is how it is done use this and this to find a winner. I went and tried what was said and found my own winners using the ways everyone showed us on here. So my advice is use the racing post follow what they have said and you soon see yourself finding your own winners no illusions no big magic secrets everyone can tip a winner if willing to just do tiny bit of work.

10 Re: To all the lurkers on Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:56 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
wel unles u kelly then u open a penny club up n lose every day looooooooooooooooooooooooool

11 Re: To all the lurkers on Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:57 am

Angi

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
 that was cruel lol i will also add after that also do not be offended by some of the jokes lol

12 Re: To all the lurkers on Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:00 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

13 Re: To all the lurkers on Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:06 pm

Desmond.St

Regular
Regular
i was a lurker also but once you see how laid back the site it you might well just join in because can get away with anything really on here

14 Re: To all the lurkers on Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:11 pm

Colin.

REGULAR
REGULAR
Women are better than men on this site i personally think Ice Queen and Sam are two of the main focus ones who i would have on my team for any challenge....Kelly i might just have her one my team for the eyecandy because she is not so good but she does put in lot of effort bless her lol

15 Re: To all the lurkers on Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:15 pm

CharmsofDublin

Knows way round
Knows way round
Still amazes me how she gets them butterflies on her page, i always make sure to check kelly's penny club and i am sure many other men do also.

16 Re: To all the lurkers on Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:17 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Ubik wrote:, no one gets abused or laughed at for what they post , even if it loses...and many do..
Sean, Voodoo and above really did not set example on this part 

17 Re: To all the lurkers on Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:20 pm

Oldrum

Regular
Regular
Kelly is smarter than she lets on when she takes her tipping serious, same with Paul he is like that you can always tell when to follow him and when not to by the write up he does when he puts in the effort he is really good at it but you often find he becomes lazy

18 Re: To all the lurkers on Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:28 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
she wud larf it off u see her new facebook piccy then u wud deffo be lookin charmsofdublin go onto ze facebook part of our group  if u not u wud b in for treat then looooooool

19 Re: To all the lurkers on Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:29 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
an agree bout Paul but hiz first admit sumtimes e cud make more of effort

20 Re: To all the lurkers on Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:29 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
Im always looking for the next ex Mrs Will and Kelly is high on the list ....a girl who knows how to code web, drinks beer and stuff...and she has nice eyes

Kelly thrown out some serious good winners before, she like a dark horse or a she wolf waiting to pounce
But mostly I like how all da women on here are gorgeous..well played Sean..well played! 

21 Re: To all the lurkers on Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:32 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
might av debate on if they all gorgeous no offence but ice queen is not easy on ze eye is she looooooooool she no i jokin lol and if u look at Angi other photos of her when she not sober i think u wud change ur mind on her i seen a sneaky photo ota week of her n trust me u wud not say she was gorgeous loooool

22 Re: To all the lurkers on Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:34 pm

Angi

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
i did use my best photo for this site lol i got some right shockers aint i lol

23 Re: To all the lurkers on Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:35 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Sean wrote:might av debate on if they all gorgeous no offence but ice queen is not easy on ze eye is she looooooooool she no i jokin lol and if u look at Angi other photos of her when she not sober i think u wud change ur mind on her i seen a sneaky photo ota week of her n trust me u wud not say she was gorgeous loooool
ah each to his own, she gets loads of offers lol

im old school pervert anyways, all i got left is looking now and dreaming of my glory days back when I didnt have a beer belly or had to comb my hair forward 

24 Re: To all the lurkers on Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:36 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
yup u do loool i was browsin fb other week n i was soooo tempted to post it up of u on ea loool

25 Re: To all the lurkers on Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:37 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Angi wrote:i did use my best photo for this site lol i got some right shockers aint i lol

i too afraid to ask before but you the lady in blue on the right ..right?

26 Re: To all the lurkers on Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:39 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

27 Re: To all the lurkers on Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:39 pm

Angi

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
No that is my nan lmao  i will add you to my facebook later Will i thought you was on my facebook lol

28 Re: To all the lurkers on Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:42 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Angi wrote:No that is my nan lmao  i will add you to my facebook later Will i thought you was on my facebook lol

ooops.........well shes a fine looking lady 

29 Re: To all the lurkers on Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:42 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
this is Ang after night out loooooooooooool

30 Re: To all the lurkers on Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:43 pm

Angi

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
lol i got far worse photos than that you could of shown that is tame lol

31 Re: To all the lurkers on Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:45 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Sean wrote:this is Ang after night out loooooooooooool

is that oldrum with her?

She is gorgeous..looks a bit moody though, best not upset her! 

kelly be pleased, the stats will be up!

32 Re: To all the lurkers on Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:46 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
looool she be happy till she readz us dissin her penny club init loool rite i really best fuck off out gutted tha horse Sam tipped up went void she was proper confident on that last night hopin if runs agan ends up similar price meeeeh

33 Re: To all the lurkers on Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:48 pm

Angi

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
i have never met oldrum would love to meet everyone off here can see it being a good laugh i met a handful but some of them seem shy lol

34 Re: To all the lurkers on Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:08 pm

city.rock

Knows way round
Knows way round
Think i am classed being a lurker and with so many great advice i sometimes feel little need to post up a bet because all do really well and i slipped into just following lot of the stuff on here rather than doing my own work but i will try making more of a effort in the future to post my thoughts if i notice something not said that might be useful but that is the trouble having so many in one place who are good at it that most things need saying or tipping are more often already posted up

35 Re: To all the lurkers on Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:32 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
you watch that penny club going to earn hundreds and saying lurkers sounds like they seedy men sat at home masturbating over the tips sounds a weird name to call people who watch 

36 Re: To all the lurkers on Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:43 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Look how many lurkers we having then Will they must be having fun lol i know who the 17 hidden are i can see the hidden ones 

37 Re: To all the lurkers on Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:58 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Kelly wrote:Look how many lurkers we having then Will they must be having fun lol i know who the 17 hidden are i can see the hidden ones 

I keep getting lot of messages about little things on here i always direct them to you   i own half this site yet i would not have a clue how to find all this information out we be pretty lost without you being admin i think and the site would never be updated or nothing lol

38 Re: To all the lurkers on Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:24 pm

Afternoondelight

Knows way round
Knows way round
I agree with what City Rock said many times i have come to post up a bet and noticed it already been posted lot of shrewd people on here nothing much goes under the radar

39 Re: To all the lurkers on Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:27 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
Ubik how many winners av u pulled out high odd winners over the last year when given the chance to just post what you want 

cheers Sean, best add one more!!!

hope angi, kelly etc were on, and yerself of course!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum