S.A.S » S.A.S MAIN BETS » Friday Fiver Challenge

Friday Fiver Challenge

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

51 Re: Friday Fiver Challenge on Fri 29 Dec 2017 - 17:44

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
savvy but sneaky bill loooooool n yer bang on the negz to me i dunt mind i deserve them half ze time wit my pish poor bets i post up sumtimes init i be back for tonight then will be back more reg afta ze new year afta boxing day i went on a pish up sess so one more pish up session for me i fink Sunday nite then that be it i be back reg again nice touchez to the site kelty

https://www.nickeroftheday.com

52 Re: Friday Fiver Challenge on Fri 29 Dec 2017 - 17:47

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Bill.Price wrote:Full price each way patent 
2.25 Southwell Foolaad 6/1
Wish i saw tha meeeh

https://www.nickeroftheday.com

53 Re: Friday Fiver Challenge on Fri 29 Dec 2017 - 18:55

Theo.Wolks

Regular
Regular
Wicked touch adding that like button it already shown a huge difference of people getting a form of a "thanks/good tip/good comment"

54 Re: Friday Fiver Challenge on Fri 29 Dec 2017 - 22:09

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Well done again Bill...

55 Re: Friday Fiver Challenge on Sat 30 Dec 2017 - 1:40

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Theo.Wolks wrote:Wicked touch adding that like button it already shown a huge difference of people getting a form of a "thanks/good tip/good comment"

I noticed myself tonight going around giving the like button to everyone i thought made a good post or a good tip in the last week or two, i would not of done that with the old way because with each like it refreshed the page, it will change the system completely now, makes a massive difference for what is a minor change sometimes just seeing that like on your post is a way of telling someone to keep up the good work knowing at least one or two are following or reading

56 Re: Friday Fiver Challenge on Sat 30 Dec 2017 - 9:06

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Samantha.dee wrote:
@Theo.Wolks wrote:Wicked touch adding that like button it already shown a huge difference of people getting a form of a "thanks/good tip/good comment"

I noticed myself tonight going around giving the like button to everyone i thought made a good post or a good tip in the last week or two, i would not of done that with the old way because with each like it refreshed the page, it will change the system completely now, makes a massive difference for what is a minor change sometimes just seeing that like on your post is a way of telling someone to keep up the good work knowing at least one or two are following or reading

is it me or can you not see them on your own posts only other peoples??
the whole thing is missing or invisible

57 Re: Friday Fiver Challenge on Sat 30 Dec 2017 - 13:44

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
You can not like your own comment that is why Ubik lol but now i liked your comment you can see it but no one can see the like button on their own comments because you not allowed go around liking your own stuff lol

58 Re: Friday Fiver Challenge on Sat 30 Dec 2017 - 13:46

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Kelly wrote:You can not like your own comment that is why Ubik lol but now i liked your comment you can see it but no one can see the like button on their own comments because you not allowed go around liking your own stuff lol
Can people see who likes / dislikes their stuff.  Tempted to do a thumbs down to even it back out now.

59 Re: Friday Fiver Challenge on Sat 30 Dec 2017 - 13:52

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
No no one can see who likes or dislikes things because i think that might upset some people lot of us wont mind but you might have odd person who is sensitive, i do know that it is Ubik the king of giving negative comments because if you look at his profile it tells you he given out 20 negatives but not to who most them be to me lmao

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum