You are not connected. Please login or register

S.A.S » S.A.S MAIN BETS » BOXING DAY SPECIALS

BOXING DAY SPECIALS

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 BOXING DAY SPECIALS on Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:25 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
I be picking up the xmas eve copy of the racing post tomorrow with breakdown off all ze races it seems to be playing up tonight no button to sign in or nothing meeeh did take a cheeky private bet tonight on old horses i like will post it up because over next two days going post EVERY bet i taking and how i taking it 

Double Vision

13:20 - Kempton - Theo's Charm 8/1
14:10 - Wetherby - Wakanda 6/1
15:05 - Kempton - Thistlecrack 6/1
15:40 - Kempton - Astracad 11/4 
15:55 - Kempton - Black Corton 5/1

I will give write up on them if they become final pickz for now jus cheeky private bet i took that is in no way my final stuff will be plenty of more i taking because are 11 cards so over the next two days will post in this bit then Christmas night i will post up final picks 

WE WILL BE LOOKING INTO ALL RACES NOT JUST ITV

2 Re: BOXING DAY SPECIALS on Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:21 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Not working for me either, so i spent the past 4 hours learning all about HTML code by end of next year i will have link pages on here the lot hard work but testing it all out, can even have a homepage where you can click on direct links to things like the Racing Post all the Bookmakers and so on can build them into the pages making it easier for everyone to swap between it all directly from our site basically like a mother ship with links bit like that Facebook button if press on directs to facebook only difference is will be all the bookmakers names and so on interesting on stuff you can actually do you know lol Going make it my part time hobby

3 Re: BOXING DAY SPECIALS on Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:16 am

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus

4 Re: BOXING DAY SPECIALS on Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:40 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
nice 1 kelly jus spoke to the RP they fixin the site asap and dont forget buy the copy of paper 2day everythin is in that for entire 11 cards will read it later n see what can come up wit

5 Re: BOXING DAY SPECIALS on Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:00 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Other private bet just placed for me if i did not win yesterday would used nicker of the day but going bang a cockle each way on this one 

15:05 - Kempton - Traffic Fluide 100/1 

For new memberz why i done this waz cuz i tipped up 5 horses last season 3 come very good Bristol De Mai bein the star of them this and prince of scars was the only two that let me down zo i determined get a pay out from it 

Going enjoy sharing all me private bets over next day or so plenty time to look

6 Re: BOXING DAY SPECIALS on Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:33 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
2.55 Leapardstown Pairofbrowneyes was a NR lto and was bigged up by Sam and Sean being one to watch for the future so placed a bet on it 25/1

Will edit whenever take a new bet guys/ladies

7 Re: BOXING DAY SPECIALS on Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:46 pm

Mike "Acesandeights"

Weekly Fiver Champion £23.27
Weekly Fiver Champion  £23.27
My first treble i have taken on tonight so many cards will be enjoying few more bets for Boxing day 

12.25 Roxyfet 4/1
1.35 Dark and Dangerous 11/2
2.35 Rafafie 11/2

8 Re: BOXING DAY SPECIALS on Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:54 pm

Bill.Price

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
3.10 Fontwell - Itoldyou 15/2

Been losing now for such a long time that you kind of forget this can win races, am going to take it simply because of the last run in this race last year came 2nd in this race last year only just been beaten by under 1 length is 1 lb lighter for this race with the 7lb claimer William Clarke who is 50% win rate and posting the best speed figures over the Going and Course is also the only C&D winner in this field, he is 3 wins from 7 here and 3 2nd places only ever failed to pay out once when running at Fontwell

Plenty more for me also to come now prices are being offered

9 Re: BOXING DAY SPECIALS on Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:46 am

XxicequeenxX

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
i do think that Mister Whitaker in the 1.20 Kempton will be hard to beat can only get 5/1 at the current moment but that is ok for bit of money after Christmas 

Was going have a bet on Fountains in the 1.55 Kempton but so far only placed a small bet with Ballyoptic a small double 4/1 with Mister Whitaker i think Ballyoptic is going love the ground around here and you got to feel sorry for last run only trouble is the Allowance from Mia's storm could make it almost impossible to beat so i might go for Fountains for the place money but for now only placed the double on

I like Whisper in the King George Chase 8/1 ran really well in the Henny just denied by Total Recall feel sorry for it reminds me of Bobs Worth this horse wont be far behind that is a promise 

Like above will be more just sharing my bets why going along

10 Re: BOXING DAY SPECIALS on Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:06 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Glad to see business is still going, earning money never takes a holiday   will be posting few picks i got in minute just writing up on them and will be around Christmas night posting like normal for everyone

11 Re: BOXING DAY SPECIALS on Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:04 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
So glad i brought the paper had nothing but trouble from RP tonight that would been really annoying but i listened and brought a copy and came so in handy tonight

Going share with you all the bets i have taken on and how i placed them 

3.40 Kempton Doesyourdogbite - i am going to take a chance here with this one not done much lately which is why the market stopped rating it up won this race last year by 2L beating some good horses posts top speed over GCD and is lighter now for this ease this year 5lb was reading the paper why the site was messing up and it just kept jumping off the page to me drops back to a class 3 first time in while since hoping the easier company will do this the world of good 16/1 EW

2.10 Wetherby Wakanda - the race here last year is pretty hard to ignore when been given a drop in the weights this time around was 2nd 7l behind Definitly Red and had blacklion 3L behind had similar prep run like last year in the Newcastle race and both times placed 5th building him up for this race i think this will manage to get a deserved win here 11/2 EW

3.20 Limerick Patsio - Only raced the once at Limerick and won that time out was 2 years ago now and this is 3f further does know how to win on heavy ground having had 2 wins 3 places wont be wanting the ground extra wet saying that 16/1 EW 

12.05 Wolverhampton Avon Green - Could be a nice early price got on this one keeps the Josephine Gordon booking and was not that far behind Little Boy Blue at Lingfield lto i think Gordon would of learned lots from the last race on this horse 14/1 EW

1.10 Wolverhampton Ingleby Angel - thinking tomorrow could finally give me that payout i been waiting for on this horse i have about 2 more tries left before i got drop this horse is now right down the weights and really should be winning if does not manage a win this time around or least money back i be thinking long and hard about dropping this horse off the list just about right trading price to keep a EW for it 6/1 EW

1.45 Wolverhampton Mythical Madness - is a horses for courses horse and a other that stood out to me 
Berry is booked in and he might be able to get a double with this and Ingleby Angel if he plays it right he can even get a lucky 31 (i have done a double vision on it well will be after typing this out) Berry is also in the top 11 hot jockey list coming 8th with a 24% strike rate with 10 winners works well with david evans so should do well at this course today the trainer O'Meara is also doing well 12/1 EW

Fran Berry Double Vision

12.05 Los Camachos 13/2
1.10 Ingleby Angel 6/1
1.45 Mythical Madness 12/1
2.50 Salateen 9/1
3.25 King Of Nepal 6/1

12.25 Sedgefield Duhallowcountry - going to be taking a risk with this one you can not ignore the stats for this horse at these odds, when winning over C&D in March this made the entire race beating Roxyfet (mentioned that because saw it tipped above) made nearly the whole entire race and this is certainly the best course for this horse two very good runs both here on soft ground other was won by 7L the best bit for me is the weights is 10lbs lower today than when beating Roxyfet over C&D and 6lb lower than when winning last year by 7L at C&D the 7lb claimer will have a great time if runs well with this horse 20/1 EW

1.35 Sedgefield Dark and Dangerous - will he be able to handle the stop up in trip if does should see little trouble for this horse at a course he really likes having won here 4 times issues will be the step up but came 2nd here over 2m1 and am happy to take a chance 11/2 EW

2.40 Sedgefield Theatre Act - A huge huge huge drop in class from class 2 all way to class 5 and is 8lbs lights than when winning a class 4 at this course in January slight drop in trip back over to 2m4 but won a 2m4f race at Carlisle last year on soft ground if this runs into no problems then should be winning this race if not then i will not be able even guess what type of race it can actually win 8/1 EW

12.25 Sedgefield Glimpse of Gold - i already placed a bet on this about 2 - 3 hours before i saw this one why did i pick it because was reading it is travelling over 279 miles just to get to this race must be confident to go out way and bring in Kennedy to ride it 10/1 EW

Remember just my personal bets have taken, will be posting some more up tomorrow night for you all because bound be looking tomorrow 

12 Re: BOXING DAY SPECIALS on Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:10 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Merry chrimbo everyone, sum more betz i placed

12:40 - Huntintingdon - Skint - Lets be hoping thiz aint ze title of ze day init had a lil rest this one which could help him win ea took a cheeky break back in Sept n switched to Scudamore for bit of training and won gets a cheeky weight drop n a lil claimer booked in also getz savvy speed figures 16/1 E/W

13:15 - Huntingdon- Postbridge - for ze onez who read all we put on thread wud no back jan we really bigged the hell out of this horse and had a couple of winners out of it then things went wrong when beaten in May by 79L and Greatrex sent it to the Humphrey yard n me an sam went very quiet on this horse something was just not wight at all ever since been pull up or beaten by a long way 68 and 71 it is a weight things that interests me with the one here 10lb claimer and right down the weights i really do not know what went wrong with this once promising horse for old times sake i banged a godiva on this horse E/W 40/1 E/W

13:50 - Huntingdon - Bestwork - if we do see that in this race then the 6/1 looks way too big 6/1 E/W

13:20 - Kempton - Theo's Charm - i backed this last time out n goin make it a official pick now for the day decided got taken out by th daft horse at first fence waz not given the run it deserved not that bad wen at Haydock jus behind Sam Spinner who turned ova Unowhatetcetcetcetc hoping can get a proper savvy run now going take a singles on this one 8/1 E/W

15:05 - Kempton - Traffic Fluide and Whisper - used Thistlecrack for me double vision bet above but i like Icequeens pick pick n meeh bout traffic fluide better write up on this tomoz 100/1 + 8/1 E/W

13:30 - Wincanton - Boite - A punt and the colin Tizzard horse is veh temptin also in thie race Saffron Wells but undecided on that horse at the moment is a nice price tho 8/1 E/W

13:30 - Wincanton - Saffron Wells - decided do it in the end getz ze best speed by far over GCD couple years back this was 3rd behind Tea for two so been running with sum decent company can c him n boite going one on one towards the end 9/1 E/W

Nicker of the days i have placed so far

14:30 - Kempton - Chesterfield 66/1

13 Re: BOXING DAY SPECIALS on Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:34 am

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
yay merry chrimbo, must have been naughty though cos i didnt get kelly or sam in stockings in my stocking  lol!

My first ever go at this double trouble malarky

1.05 Along came Theo 10-1
1.10 Ingleby Angel 6/1
1.45 Battle of Marathon 4-1 ( i do like Mythical Madness 12/1 but seems better over longer and stall 8) (Also doing a single on Kyllachy gala 7-1, 2nd behind eminen and is a 1lb better off now)
2.50 Intisaab 9/2
4pm Outer space 15/2 (was running gran in a class 4 and now dropped in a class 4, should go well if gets a good pace)

PS my daughter really made up over her laptop, so thanks SAS, that was paid for when I followed you properly for a month..i must do that again, and i had enough to get her a proper desk as well so now she has her own space and doesn't have to share the computer with anyone. She won a big prize at school, best young scientist and got a cup n all.

So if you think its all for nothing, it aint, you two really made a difference cos no way could i have done that otherwise, kisses and manhugs

14 Re: BOXING DAY SPECIALS on Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:06 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Well done will merry Christmas Hun xx

15 Re: BOXING DAY SPECIALS on Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:54 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Everything Done now time to have coffee watch soaps and check horses. For tomorrow all that build up for half hour work lol

16 Re: BOXING DAY SPECIALS on Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:25 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Same here Kelly not having a drink too much money to be had tomorrow to be drunk and hungover i will save it for new years good chance of winning lot of money tomorrow so i be posting more later

17 Re: BOXING DAY SPECIALS on Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:38 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Samantha.dee wrote:Same here Kelly not having a drink too much money to be had tomorrow to be drunk and hungover i will save it for new years good chance of winning lot of money tomorrow so i be posting more later

ooooohhh like that sound of that...money!
I need to build up funds again but i have a 20 euro and a five euro free bet to use as well as my small starting bank so will be watching and following closely, probably doing 1 and 1 stakes unless you do one of your " its a nap but im not going to say its a nap" comments

cant drink either as driving to friends later, but a good few cards i havent looked at yet.

18 Re: BOXING DAY SPECIALS on Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:54 pm

Angi

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
HOpe you all had a good Christmas but like sam and Kelly said time get back to business now

19 Re: BOXING DAY SPECIALS on Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:04 pm

Scram

V.I.P
V.I.P
Yes boss, posting first part of over 18 now

20 Re: BOXING DAY SPECIALS on Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:12 pm

Angi

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Lol thank you scram x

21 Re: BOXING DAY SPECIALS on Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:19 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Dun forget ze grotto tonight kelly

22 Re: BOXING DAY SPECIALS on Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:47 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
I will at ten I watching eastenders and coronation street first but I will remember xx

23 Re: BOXING DAY SPECIALS on Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:49 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Sean wrote:Dun forget ze grotto tonight kelly
feck me mate dishing out tullymore dew whisky try it sean nobody does whisky like the orisih
couiple more 25-1 fropm you will slip down a treat 
i got buig hope for my picks, no 2nds this time the barsards,
reading some facebook group mate gave me and feck me they dont like to do there own work all looking for info, info info lazy gits and them selling tips mugs

24 Re: BOXING DAY SPECIALS on Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:54 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Never pay for tips and never follow info seekers or people claiming have inside info it usually is shorts and the info came out a cracker Lol

25 Re: BOXING DAY SPECIALS on Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:56 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
1.10 Wolverhampton Ingleby Angel agree with Sam on this one good draw and should finally land the win 7/1
1.20 Kempton Reining Supreme wanted to back this before never ended up doing it today can win here 6/1
2.10 Wetherby Shantou Flyer going really like the soft ground and good jockey booking 12/1 

26 Re: BOXING DAY SPECIALS on Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:47 am

Angi

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
2.25 Huntingdon
Grageelagh Girl 10/3 
Should have little trouble today

1.20 Kempton
Private Malone 9/1
Always been a good horse to me got close on last start 

Colin Tizzard Double
1.55 Kempton Elgent Escape 11/2 + Thistlecrack 6/1

27 Re: BOXING DAY SPECIALS on Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:17 am

Scram

V.I.P
V.I.P
As it is a special day, went through the card to see if i can find some interesting ones based on numbers (mixture infineform, predictor, RPR). Above 9/2 and probably my source of picks for luckys... This is the list:

Huntingdon
11.40 Miss mayfair 6/1
12.10 Dandy dan 6/1
12.40 Trojan star 7/1  Place
1.50 Best work 6/1 Win
2.25 Diamond gait 8/1 Place
3.00 Basford ben 9/1 Win

Sedgefield
2.05 Dica 6/1  Win 15/2
2.40 Ange de Malberaux 6/1

Wetherby
2.10 Wakanda 5/1 Place
3.20 Gran maestro 13/2 NR

Market Rasen
2.15 Petite power 10/1  
2.50 Bridey's lettuce 12/1

Wolverhampon
2.15 Tan arabiq 8/1  Place
2.50 Gulliver 10/1  Place
4.00 Outer space 7/1  Place

Down Royal
12.40 The informer 7/1 Win

Leopardstown
12.15 Manamite 6/1
3.30 Bootcamp 9/2

Fontwell
12.20 Yukon delta 14/1
3.10 Goring one 5/1  Win
3.45 Toberdowney 7/1

Wincanton
1.30 Persian delight 6/1
2.05 Captain bucks 11/2  Place 6/1

Limerick
2.45 Pat's oscar 10/1  Place

Kempton
1.20 Reigning supreme 5/1

Should have done singles... did not lose much on the luckys but did not win much either... singles + 23.60

Last edited by Scram on Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

28 Re: BOXING DAY SPECIALS on Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:24 am

Colin.

REGULAR
REGULAR
My Boxing Day double 
2.10 Shantou Flyer 12/1
3.05 Whisper 15/2
Hope you all had a good day, just these two for me i really like both of them good to see nothing stops people from earning the money plenty of time to party and get drunk can not miss days like today

29 Re: BOXING DAY SPECIALS on Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:35 am

Danny.West

Regular
Regular
12.55 Kempton Irish Prophency have yet to see anyone tip this up is a very good C&D winner and reads 1112 gets Coleman booking which is a plus sign for me hoping for some place money maybe a win if the cap fits messes up 12/1

30 Re: BOXING DAY SPECIALS on Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:12 am

Foxy

Regular
Regular
I would like to contribute so I took the Advice off Sean this week and brought the Racing post christmas special paper and going try out some new ideas for this if you never got the paper this is the key important bits i testing out for us all 

Hope it will help someone

JOCKEY BOOKINGS
Singles
31% 10 win 12.10 Classic Ben 5/1
Doubles
29% 15 Wins 1.55 Black Corton 5/1 & 2.30 Old Guard 12/1 

Course Specialists
100% 12.40 Huntingdon Norse Light 5/2
100% 2.10 Wetherby Baywing 6/1

Most Popular Nap of the day 
3.05 Bristol De Mai

Horses Ahead of the handicapper 
2.40 Sedgefield Pray for a Rainbow 14/1
2.00 Fontwell Atlantic Roller  6/1
12.40 Huntingdon Pandy Wells 14/1
4.00 Wolverhampton Smugglers Creek 9/4
2.45 Wetherby Presence Felt 12/1

Horses running off lower marks than previously won at 

4.00 Wolverhampton Outer Space 11/2
12.25 Sedgefield Duhallowcountry  16/1
2.40 Sedgefield Theatre Act 15/2
1.10 Wolverhampton The Gay Cavelier 12/1 (paul your horse you like)
2.05 Wincanton Abracadabra Silvola 14/1
2.05 Wincanton Dance floor King 10/1
3.40 Kempton Doesyourdogbite 12/1
12.40 Huntingdon Skint 16/1
3.25 Market Rasen Bowie 14/1
3.25 Wolverhampton Dutiful Son 6/1
4.00 Wolverhampton Anonymous John 8/1
2.15 Market Rasen Two Smoking Barrels 15/2
3.25 Wolverhampton Paddy A 12/1
3.20 Limerick Capture the drama 25/1

31 Re: BOXING DAY SPECIALS on Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:40 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
BOXING DAY SPECIAL 

Thank you to everyone who posted up when could of ignored doing so today and anyone who read around, am really happy that your daughter got her gift Will and am always happy to hear that people benefit, was always the main focus goal of doing this for me was to help other people, i knew it could be done because was doing it and wanted show people it can be done if you stick to it so i always like reading things like that x

I fancied doing the write up tonight because was not tired so i will be doing this Sean is happy with his picks above, we will be kickstarting the finals off again between me and Sean in the war games final next week and many more little ideas we have been mixing to look forward to in the new year. Our aim is to double our profit from this year by the time we get to Christmas next year, we looking for a steady line and the double vision is looking like the ones we will be upping stakes on in the new year more on that in the next few days 

12.45 Leopardstown Tara Dylan - i thought this be lot shorter today glad it is not came 2nd on last start out of 27 horses she made a mistake on the last jump she will be able to win soon this style of race 16/1 EW

1.50 Leapardstown Celebrity Status - bit overpriced that is what you got to love about Boxing day so many cards you really want to hunt out what the bookie is getting wrong which i think could be this horse stepping up in trip ran over further when seen at Downpat in October and came 3rd running well keeps running well won over a 3m race in PTP a claiming jockey is booked in 40/1 EW

2.55 Leopardstown Just Get Cracking - we had three in this race one was 4/1 we thought no lets not write up on that other was Pairofbrowneyes we saw someone mention that above and we are taking that one but this is the other horse mentioned and thought lets mention it here came 4th in this race last year and is 1lb lighter this time around was only 4l behind in this race was a good run on last start came 2nd just behind Black Scorpion 9L behind yes but still held well should be able to improve on that i hope 12/1 EW

11.40 Huntingdon Miss Mash - was pleased to see this at the odds backed this often 2242p she is going over further today which is always a worry on first time but she is getting a claimer and hoping can make up for last start letting few down 20/1 EW

12.10 Huntingdon Dandy Dan - will really like the ground can forgive last run hoping returns to best again for this race 6/1 EW

1.15 Huntingdon Occasionally Yours - We could be asking lot here for the Hat Trick but with the money it earned with the 33/1 i think many who followed wont have a problem if does not manage it won twice for this forum on last two starts and paid dues to us old horse yes so is asking lot but might be able to do it 12/1 EW

2.50 Down Royal Loughnavalley - came 3rd on last start trainer in form done well on heavy going lto should do well again i think 33/1 EW

1.10 Wolverhampton Ingleby Angel - we have took this bet on again 6/1 EW

Double Vision
1.10 Royal Plaza 7/1
2.15 Boric 10/1
2.00 Bedon Hill Lad 3/1
2.05 Dica 6/1
3.35 Six Gun Serenade 10/1

ITV SURE THING
1.20 Hells Kitchen 11/2
1.55 Mias Storm 5/2 
2.10 Wakanda 7/1
3.05 Whisper 8/1

ITV LONGSHOT
1.20 Theos Charm 16/1
1.55 Ballyoptic 4/1
3.05 Shantau Flyer 14/1
3.05 Tea for Two 28/1

I think that is plenty we taken on boxing day we have the bets above plus these plus tracker horses and going play the Grotto game am happy with all 

Nicker of the day double 
2.15 Shumaker 50/1
3.00 Thats the Deal 22/1  

32 Re: BOXING DAY SPECIALS on Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:55 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Had get rid of that image in corner Kelly it was stopping me clicking on the Home link sorry, but very good what your doing with the site xx

33 Re: BOXING DAY SPECIALS on Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:03 am

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Foxy wrote:I would like to contribute so I took the Advice off Sean this week and brought the Racing post christmas special paper and going try out some new ideas for this if you never got the paper this is the key important bits i testing out for us all 

JOCKEY BOOKINGS
Singles
Doubles

Course Specialists

3.05 Bristol De Mai

Horses Ahead of the handicapper 
2.40 Sedgefield Pray for a Rainbow 14/1
2.00 Fontwell Atlantic Roller  6/1
12.40 Huntingdon Pandy Wells 14/1
4.00 Wolverhampton Smugglers Creek 9/4
2.45 Wetherby Presence Felt 12/1

Horses running off lower marks than previously won at 

4.00 Wolverhampton Outer Space 11/2
12.25 Sedgefield Duhallowcountry  16/1
2.40 Sedgefield Theatre Act 15/2
1.10 Wolverhampton The Gay Cavelier 12/1 (paul your horse you like)
2.05 Wincanton Abracadabra Silvola 14/1
2.05 Wincanton Dance floor King 10/1
3.40 Kempton Doesyourdogbite 12/1
12.40 Huntingdon Skint 16/1
3.25 Market Rasen Bowie 14/1
3.25 Wolverhampton Dutiful Son 6/1
4.00 Wolverhampton Anonymous John 8/1
2.15 Market Rasen Two Smoking Barrels 15/2
3.25 Wolverhampton Paddy A 12/1
3.20 Limerick Capture the drama 25/1

thank you foxy, good to see you post and so considerate 
i will be doing penny luckys on a few of these (not gay cavalier though lol)
dance floor king is one of my whale horses, going win again one day

34 Re: BOXING DAY SPECIALS on Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:19 am

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
oh dear Theo has lost his charm...NR now  lol!

35 Re: BOXING DAY SPECIALS on Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:25 am

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
full list of NR...had too much xmas pud

Huntingdon 11:40 Amberjam
Wolverhampton 12:05 Global Rose
Fontwell 12:20 Sweet'n'chic
Fontwell 12:20 Minellatillmorning
Sedgefield 12:25 Reverse The Charge
Sedgefield 12:25 Glimpse Of Gold
Wincanton 12:25 Ambre Des Marais
Wincanton 12:25 Summer Getaway
Wetherby 12:30 Pinch Of Ginger
Limerick 12:35 Over To Joes
Leopardstown 12:45 Champayne Lady
Wincanton 12:55 Passing Call
Wincanton 12:55 Presenting Pearl
Wetherby 13:05 Minella Suite
Wetherby 13:05 Rainy Day Dylan
Market Rasen 13:10 Thankyou Very Much
Kempton 13:20 Theo's Charm
Leopardstown 13:50 Clondaw Farmer
Leopardstown 13:50 Emily Square
Leopardstown 13:50 Celebrity Status
Wincanton 14:05 Dance Floor King
Down Royal 14:15 Colonel Maximus
Kempton 14:30 Old Guard
Sedgefield 14:40 Wig Wam Wiggle
Market Rasen 14:50 Instant Replay
Wolverhampton 14:50 Gracious John
Huntingdon 15:00 Armedandbeautiful
Fontwell 15:10 Itoldyou
Fontwell 15:10 Bobonyx
Market Rasen 15:25 Acertain Circus
Huntingdon 15:35 Top Decision
Wincanton 15:50 Bang On
Wolverhampton 16:00 Energia Flavio
Wolverhampton 16:00 Captain Pugwash

36 Re: BOXING DAY SPECIALS on Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:22 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Foxy wrote:I would like to contribute so I took the Advice off Sean this week and brought the Racing post christmas special paper and going try out some new ideas for this if you never got the paper this is the key important bits i testing out for us all 

JOCKEY BOOKINGS
Singles
Thank you Foxy contribution made lol

37 Re: BOXING DAY SPECIALS on Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:51 pm

Angi

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM

JOCKEY BOOKINGS
Singles
Doubles

Course Specialists
Had a bet on all of these because of this so thank you for Norse and Classic make that 100% 3/3 with Norse light now

38 Re: BOXING DAY SPECIALS on Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:09 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Hate way the "pros" turn on horses last year Thistlecrack this Thistlecrack that loses a race then they suddenly leave him behind they are idiots if Might Bite loses today they be ignoring that then you watch

39 Re: BOXING DAY SPECIALS on Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:43 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
and we're off!nice one sam

ITV SURE THING
1.20 Hells Kitchen 11/2

40 Re: BOXING DAY SPECIALS on Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:00 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
I am getting lost on results and who done what whoever had best work thank you it all going quick but just noticed won me Lot my bet of the day will look later because must been confident write up for me make it my main bet on phone so can't scroll up to look

41 Rossendale Punters Club Ratings on Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:16 pm

Rossendale punters club

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Nice winner Black Corton

42 Re: BOXING DAY SPECIALS on Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:55 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Well done everyone today on a very busy day been a very good year for everyone on here enabling us to keep up with a day like today and look forward to next year now with you all i will be making more of a effort in the new year myself to post up more often become a sharer instead of a follower type in the New Year.

To the SAS, i have followed loyally since come around and just want to say i wont be around now up to the New Year so wont be following rest of the week i am banking up for the year and will start afresh, my family had a great year this year thanks to you two told the little white lies to my wife about where the extra money come from (she does not like me gambling) but you both been a life changer and really helped me so thank you but time for me to bank up for the year now.

HAPPY NEW YEAR that is for everyone 

See you all next year guys and ladies xxx

43 Re: BOXING DAY SPECIALS on Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:15 pm

Colin.

REGULAR
REGULAR
Sean you really need to bin out Traffic Fluide after that you know, he is no way going ever be getting anything in these type of fields and races lol

44 Re: BOXING DAY SPECIALS on Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:21 pm

Bill.Price

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
They need rethink the plan for that horse all together i had a small each way on Tea for Two so thank you for that Sam, some good winners around but with such a busy day i went alone and done my own today and barely got nothing myself been a good fun year let us hope next year is good to us all happy new year everyone

45 Re: BOXING DAY SPECIALS on Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:30 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Samantha.dee wrote:

3.20 Limerick Patsio - Only raced the once at Limerick and won that time out was 2 years ago now and this is 3f further does know how to win on heavy ground having had 2 wins 3 places wont be wanting the ground extra wet saying that 16/1 EW 

End the day on a 20/1 Winner thank you xx

46 Re: BOXING DAY SPECIALS on Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:34 pm

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Millster wrote:
@Samantha.dee wrote:

End the day on a 20/1 7Winner thank you xx
Thanks Sam!

47 Re: BOXING DAY SPECIALS on Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:09 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
Thank you all who put effort in over Christmas hope all had something good a treat the end of it all I had a few winners around so I am happy thanks all

48 Re: BOXING DAY SPECIALS on Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:13 pm

Scram

V.I.P
V.I.P

JOCKEY BOOKINGS
Singles
Doubles

Course Specialists

3.05 Bristol De Mai

Thank you Foxy for putting this up. It helped indeed. did the first 5 in a lucky which worked out nicely with 3 winners!
Will have a look at these in the future as well.
As you said i picked up a copy of the racing post on Sean's writing to see if i can dig some gems, you got them here, well done and thanks!

49 Re: BOXING DAY SPECIALS on Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:15 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Relyod5454 wrote:
@Millster wrote:
@Samantha.dee wrote:

End the day on a 20/1 7Winner thank you xx
Thanks Sam!

have to say that was one hell of a call

you deserved a 50-1 winner for that one, never would i have punted that

well done

50 Re: BOXING DAY SPECIALS on Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:28 pm

Foxy

Regular
Regular
Thank you Scram was glad to contribute to the forum glad to read some people followed some of them

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum