You are not connected. Please login or register

S.A.S » S.A.S MAIN BETS » Merry Christmas Everyone

Merry Christmas Everyone

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Merry Christmas Everyone on Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:05 pm

Oldrum

Weekly Fiver Champion £104.00
Weekly Fiver Champion  £104.00
I will not be on now for at least the New Year, so would like to wish everyone a very good Christmas no matter what you are doing.

If having a drink on the day, then please think of others before going into your cars and just enjoy your day, me i will be spending it with my Sister watching the soaps and me sleeping in the corner after too much Port and Lemon.

Wont be saying names of who i wish it to because i wish it to every single one of you on here, all wonderful decent people who have spent many moments taking time out to help each other earn money.

Next year, i can see us all earning more and spending more with maybe a new grand champion to see in the New Year? 

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE ON NICKER OF THE DAY 

2 Re: Merry Christmas Everyone on Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:15 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Oldrum wrote:I will not be on now for at least the New Year, so would like to wish everyone a very good Christmas no matter what you are doing.

If having a drink on the day, then please think of others before going into your cars and just enjoy your day, me i will be spending it with my Sister watching the soaps and me sleeping in the corner after too much Port and Lemon.

Wont be saying names of who i wish it to because i wish it to every single one of you on here, all wonderful decent people who have spent many moments taking time out to help each other earn money.

Next year, i can see us all earning more and spending more with maybe a new grand champion to see in the New Year? 

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE ON NICKER OF THE DAY 
Merry Christmas to you too  I hope you have a wonderful time and see you in the New Year.

3 Re: Merry Christmas Everyone on Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:16 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Merry X-Mas Oldrum and entire N.O.D Thread 

All roll eyes me and Sean selected who was doing what cards for the Special and guess what he ended up with the Ascot and Newcastle cards which means he gets the chunk of the ITV racing so we all know they going lose now with his record on ITV racing lmao

4 Re: Merry Christmas Everyone on Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:25 pm

Firstpastthepost

Regular
Regular
Merry Christmas all, earned a fair bit of money off you all like Oldrum said i wont single any out because all who post on here i have earned money off at one point or the other when have seen them on a winning run so enjoy and be merry!!

5 Re: Merry Christmas Everyone on Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:48 pm

Luana

REGULAR
REGULAR
Merry Christmas and if i have anything to do with it then yes will be a new grand champion to see in the new year 

6 Re: Merry Christmas Everyone on Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:33 pm

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I'd just like to add my good wishes..... thank you to everyone on here...it's been a lot of fun. Have a great Christmas everyone, stay safe!

7 Re: Merry Christmas Everyone on Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:44 pm

Racewítch

Merry Christmas everyone, enjoy !

8 Re: Merry Christmas Everyone on Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:43 pm

Scram

V.I.P
V.I.P
Merry Christmas to you all!

Good luck over the festivities!

9 Re: Merry Christmas Everyone on Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:17 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
MERRY CHRISTMAS, I MADE IT SNOW FOR EVERYONE IF WATCH TOP OF THE PAGE THE SNOW FLAKES AND THE SNOWMEN DROP SLOWLY DOWN THE PAGE ALL WAY TO THE BOTTOM SEE I CAN MAKE IT SNOW AROUND HERE HAPPY CHRISTMAS ALL!!

Wonder if snow will build up to bottom of page lol

10 Re: Merry Christmas Everyone on Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:42 am

Chris

Regular
Regular
Happy Christmas all...big shout out to Kelly for keeping the forum fresh,changing things each season and holiday and for all the games set up too.Keeping the fun here.
Big shout to our S.A.S cover team,did us well this year.
And to everyone whos contributed to the forum since its opened,Ive never seen a better group of people in my life.

11 Re: Merry Christmas Everyone on Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:35 am

Shining Diamond

S.A.S POST EDITOR
S.A.S POST EDITOR

Fully agree Chris, you do amazing Kelly always making the site look different trying out new things, i am loving the new black background it really makes the posts stand out especially for someone like me who likes to add emotes and so on to my thread makes it really stand out more with the Black and White contrast now. Loving the snow and Christmas feel to everything, always nice to smile and see the different things why gambling, why typing this a little snowman is just floating down my screen and made me smile lol 

Thank you everyone, a place you can log into knowing wont be watching fights or nothing just a simple place where people can feel confident to just post up knowing everyone is wise enough to make own choices in gambling knowing not everything is going to win more so with the type of odds given out on this forum.

Not sure if i be on now before Christmas i will try to be with Boxing day picks because will look tomorrow night and Christmas eve but if i am not on then all stay safe and well over the period hope all make it back on here safe and happy.

I also want to quote what Ang said, if anyone is alone on Christmas and wants to talk to someone just come on here i will make sure to check it during the Christmas period.

Merry Christmas everyone xx 

12 Re: Merry Christmas Everyone on Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:40 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
Merry fecking xmas everyone!!

I could say a lot about ALL you as its such a great site and EVERYONE has contributed

so thank you to one and all and may your christmas be happy and merry

13 Re: Merry Christmas Everyone on Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:18 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I also want to quote what Ang said, if anyone is alone on Christmas and wants to talk to someone just come on here i will make sure to check it during the Christmas period.

Bless you ladies, definitely the spirit of Christmas and this site. xx

Happy Christmas everyone, I hope you all have a wonderful time.

14 cosmo2018 on Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:15 pm

cosmo2018

Hi enjoyed another good day just like to wish everybody a very happy Christmas ☃️

15 Re: Merry Christmas Everyone on Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:18 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
av a good one everyone me jus ze norm few drinks n plenty turkey crashin out over karens for ze day zo will be able pop on also if anyone gets bored lets b honest once ze dinner done ya pretty much jus sat bout gettin pished init or maybe i gettin old meeh i be posting up little bits over next couple of dayz with bits and pieces for the Tuesday races so make sure check around when got spare 5 minutes

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum