S.A.S » S.A.S MAIN BETS »  DECEMBER TIPS

DECEMBER TIPS

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

51 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Wed 20 Dec 2017 - 14:28

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Angi wrote:lol wine and roses delivered to my door it is then can pay for express same day delivery lol 

Well done on your winners i been going over the site and noticed you had lots hope they keep coming
do you live near Kelly? Cos I can save on delivery costs then, not saying Im a cheapskate or anything 

52 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Wed 20 Dec 2017 - 14:34

Angi

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
I moving over to Scotland in New Year so i can sit and complain even more about the cold weather 

53 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Wed 20 Dec 2017 - 14:36

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Angi wrote:I moving over to Scotland in New Year so i can sit and complain even more about the cold weather 

come to ireland, its cold and rainy here, but the craic is mighty!

54 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Wed 20 Dec 2017 - 14:42

Angi

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
I am going to Ireland sometime in the New Year since i spoke to many on here i have come to like the place and the men are gentleman unlike British men i do notice the Irish men i speak to from here are more polite and know how to have a laugh without turning it sexual you speak to a British man and within half hour you promised full on love and sexual talk, think you be shocked if read some of my pm's i think to myself sometimes how can these men really behave like that, with you it is tongue in cheek in the main but some are shocking lol

55 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Wed 20 Dec 2017 - 14:46

Angi

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
I know we not into last minute tips but just thought i post this one up still plenty of time to bet on it just sharing what i betting on 

Newbury 3.15
Book Of Gold 100/1

Came 3rd last time out if can do that again at these odds i be a happy woman

56 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Wed 20 Dec 2017 - 14:58

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
ha, im all mouth and no trousers....which gets me in trouble just as much with the neighbours  ;) 

I am the perfect gent, I always let the lady go first

57 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Wed 20 Dec 2017 - 17:45

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Some great racing tomorrow going have a few bets 

12.55 Towester Ballyegan only c&d winner here with a good claimer 7/1 

1.25 Towester Phare Isle bit of a outsider but can do well here hoping for the place 22/1 

1.45 Southwell Our Kid surely should be winning now Fahey is due something 5/1

2.15 Southwell The Lock master i keep following this one will win for me one of these days 16/1

2.50 Southwell Viva Verglas looked set to win on last start maybe today 11/2

58 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Wed 20 Dec 2017 - 17:55

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
Jennys Day 

paid a interest in this horse because of the ben poste connection i remember this coming close few starts back for a nice price a katy price owned horse with a small cover on Trans Express for me 

20/1 & 8/1 2.40 Exeter

59 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Wed 20 Dec 2017 - 18:03

Robert Powers

Regular
Regular
1.35 Exeter Gores island going have a punt on this one 10lb claimer falling right down the weights best speed figures gets a small each way off me 16/1 ew

7.15 Chelmsford Stosur think this could steal this race wont be hard to win is a previous course winner and handles the distance nice price to try 9/1 ew

60 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Wed 20 Dec 2017 - 22:15

Colin.

REGULAR
REGULAR
The Amber Fort is running at Southwell in the 2.50 it is dropping down in class with a good jockey in Harley on board worth thinking on 11/1

61 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Wed 20 Dec 2017 - 22:53

Firstpastthepost

Regular
Regular
3.15 Exeter Ocean Cove wont be far behind that is for sure Patrick is a very good jockey i think and am hoping will handle this hurdles race if does then can see this winning very easy 13/2 Ew

3.45 Exeter How about it under new trainer here and is coming to a much easier race he should at least be placing 14/1 Ew

62 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Wed 20 Dec 2017 - 23:42

Danny.West

Regular
Regular
Not often need to tip much on here because you all do great job but i noticed people missing a card so thought i give it a go i like to tip up if i spot something that no one else mentions

Meydan cards

3.05 Meydan Hucklebuck 11/2

This should do well here with the booking of SDS on board was 2nd at this course in November out of 11 and is taking a step up in trip today for this race now cost them a fair bit of money was 3rd in the trial run 

3.40 Meydan Vivernus 6/1

Posts the best speed figures in this race and came 2nd in this last year seems to swap trainers more than i swap socks but can win 

4.50 Meydan Storm Belt 25/1

What a nice price for this horse racing post rate this a 8/1 chance you will need a racebets account to pick this up tonight at these odds they offer BOG which not many bookies are doing for Meydon but you can get 20/1 with William hill for this horse posts the best speed and won this race last year and then was 14/1 also high and is prepped the same this year could be a huge price for a really easy winner won this race by 6L under same jockey so good see this jockey booked in 

5.25 Meydan Muarrab 9/1  cvr Krypton Factor 33/1

Kryton is a guilty secret of mine always back it easy to miss for you all Muarrab needs to improve on last two runs but does hold a track record at Meydan won this race in 2015 and placed last year behind My Catch a decent shout for the horse here 

6.00 Meydan Pit Stop 11/1

I am going to forgive and forget the last race and take a chance now stepped up back in trip was a 25/1 winner over C&D a few years back, one thing i do know about this horse is he will give us a hard fought run for our money he just does not like to give up he just needs to focus if was shorter in the odds i be not bothering but at 11/1 it will be a bet for me 

All the best with tomorrow some decent racing

63 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Thu 21 Dec 2017 - 13:28

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Voodoo wrote:Some great racing tomorrow going have a few bets 

12.55 Towester Ballyegan only c&d winner here with a good claimer 7/1 
He won that easy hope this is a end to your bad luck

64 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Thu 21 Dec 2017 - 13:36

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
i jinxed his 1.25 bet by saying that lmao

65 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Thu 21 Dec 2017 - 17:37

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Danny.West wrote:

5.25 Meydan Muarrab 9/1  cvr Krypton Factor 33/1

Kryton is a guilty secret of mine always back it easy to miss for you all Muarrab needs to improve on last two runs but does hold a track record at Meydan won this race in 2015 and placed last year behind My Catch a decent shout for the horse here 
I will take that nice drift to 11/1 paid for the bets on Meydan thank you Danny for trying with this cards normally would not do them 1 winner at them odds i will take bit of profit

66 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Fri 22 Dec 2017 - 2:51

Theo.Wolks

Regular
Regular
Because it is my first day i will give a write up this Friday also make a extra effort with it in the hope to show all in future all my bets will be serious picks without long winded write ups, not been the type to really do write up or tips when was on the Racecaller due to the abuse people often threw around so ended up more of a watcher. That site really turned so many people away from wanting to tip up.

Ascot 3:40 - Woulduadamandeveit (12/1)

Told myself when looking around earlier seeing the tips on here, that if i was to tip i will make sure it is not always the most obvious horse, you lot have set very high standards looking around.

Woulduadamandeveit, i feel will not be really looked at in this field and can you blame anyone, actually i would not blame anyone for giving this race a complete miss.

Form for horses read 

Bullionaire 1
Posh Trish 111
Did theyleaveuouto 1
Gallahers Cross 11

That is just the top 4 in the betting market.

So you question, why did i go for the only horse in the field who is yet to actually win (lol) sometimes i ask myself why so often. 

Goes back to this race in 2015, Trainer and Jockey won this race with Coeur Blimey, who was a 16/1 shout having failed to win previous run at Uttoxeter yet went onto a class one race and beat the entire field by 6L. Woulduadamandeveit is having a similar pattern with that horse went to a class one came 2nd then went to a class one race held at Cheltenham ended up 3rd in that race, if you watch the race this got trapped along the rail and had to switch across but kept on did not worry it one bit, the nearest horse to this was coming 4th 11l behind and the 3/1 was 19l in 7th place.

Is sired by Stowaway, who was very handy over a similar distance this one is getting here so should like being dropped slightly in trip. The Gardners had a great win for me (thanks Sam) today with Trans Express at Exeter, not often you see them coming to Ascot only 13 times winning this very race was only time Jockey raced here so she will want it again, i could make that sound even better by saying for National Hunt Flat racing she only come here 4 times and that was this win showing a 25% strike rate on the NHF.  Sue Gardner (Trainer) only tries sending her best here on the NHF only ever sent the 5 1 of them won for her (this race) and other gave her a place, so she does not take decision lightly to send horses to Ascot.

Danger Dark Horse - The Raven's Return (66/1)

67 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Fri 22 Dec 2017 - 11:00

Nick C

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Theo.Wolks wrote:Because it is my first day i will give a write up this Friday also make a extra effort with it in the hope to show all in future all my bets will be serious picks without long winded write ups, not been the type to really do write up or tips when was on the Racecaller due to the abuse people often threw around so ended up more of a watcher. That site really turned so many people away from wanting to tip up.

Told myself when looking around earlier seeing the tips on here, that if i was to tip i will make sure it is not always the most obvious horse, you lot have set very high standards looking around.

Woulduadamandeveit, i feel will not be really looked at in this field and can you blame anyone, actually i would not blame anyone for giving this race a complete miss.

Form for horses read 

Bullionaire 1
Posh Trish 111
Did theyleaveuouto 1
Gallahers Cross 11

So you question, why did i go for the only horse in the field who is yet to actually win (lol) sometimes i ask myself why so often. 

Goes back to this race in 2015, Trainer and Jockey won this race with Coeur Blimey, who was a 16/1 shout having failed to win previous run at Uttoxeter yet went onto a class one race and beat the entire field by 6L. Woulduadamandeveit is having a similar pattern with that horse went to a class one came 2nd then went to a class one race held at Cheltenham ended up 3rd in that race, if you watch the race this got trapped along the rail and had to switch across but kept on did not worry it one bit, the nearest horse to this was coming 4th 11l behind and the 3/1 was 19l in 7th place.

Is sired by Stowaway, who was very handy over a similar distance this one is getting here so should like being dropped slightly in trip. The Gardners had a great win for me (thanks Sam) today with Trans Express at Exeter, not often you see them coming to Ascot only 13 times winning this very race was only time Jockey raced here so she will want it again, i could make that sound even better by saying for National Hunt Flat racing she only come here 4 times and that was this win showing a 25% strike rate on the NHF.  Sue Gardner (Trainer) only tries sending her best here on the NHF only ever sent the 5 1 of them won for her (this race) and other gave her a place, so she does not take decision lightly to send horses to Ascot.

Nice write up Theo, thanks for that, will have a pound e/w on those 2. Good luck!

68 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Fri 22 Dec 2017 - 11:20

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Theo.Wolks wrote:Because it is my first day i will give a write up this Friday also make a extra effort with it in the hope to show all in future all my bets will be serious picks without long winded write ups, not been the type to really do write up or tips when was on the Racecaller due to the abuse people often threw around so ended up more of a watcher. That site really turned so many people away from wanting to tip up.

Form for horses read 

Bullionaire 1
Posh Trish 111
Did theyleaveuouto 1
Gallahers Cross 11

BARRED TLTR 

but seriously you wont get any of that RC nonsense on here.
doesnt matter how many donkeys you post (and god knows Ive posted a few)
Sam nd sean encourage, not abuse.
write up or no write up, winners or losers, doesnt matter as much as respect for all
and that has paid of as many who were afraid to post on RC have shown they are very good tippers on here where feel safe and then we all make money, which is the point!

i dont do write ups cos im too lazy
and dont be afraid to ask questions, i am so dum when it comes to types of bets etc but i always get an answer when i ask, even though some of them pretty dum questions

Kelly knows me dum and looks after me (well I am pretty hot for an 80 year old, i think she wants my pension) as do they all
good luck

69 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Fri 22 Dec 2017 - 15:47

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Got the rong long winded name horse but fair play for giving that race a crack was a very hard race to predict so credit for tryin it

70 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Sat 23 Dec 2017 - 0:42

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Bloody hell it is snowing around here lol

11.50 Haydock Southfield Royal coming back to the fences now should improve here 11/2

12.40 Ascot Miss Yeats a big price for a horse who placed well in last 2 starts and gets a 5lb claimer 28/1

1.35 Haydock Ubaltique does well at Haydock and is sure to put up a fight with the current market 6/1

71 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Sat 23 Dec 2017 - 1:48

Chris

Regular
Regular
Regal Encore 3.00 Ascot  14/1...last years winner,the price is too big for me to turn down,his 3rd LTO is not to be sniffed at.
McManus colours and Geraghty on board too!

72 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Tue 26 Dec 2017 - 19:56

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
2.25 Leopardstown Ted Veale might be well overpriced 33/1

3.00 Leopardstown Road to Riches place chances on this today 50/1 

3.05 Kempton Holly bush henry hoping can win again here 11/2

3.40 Kempton Eddiemaurice should run well here 20/1

73 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Tue 26 Dec 2017 - 20:57

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Christmas lights go off a midnight tonight everyone so enjoy them why you can on the site i will make the snow stop once midnight strike Santa went home now xx

74 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Tue 26 Dec 2017 - 20:58

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Also coronation street on for hour now so make sure turn to ITV

75 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Tue 26 Dec 2017 - 22:29

Foxy

Regular
Regular
1.05 Chepstow Templehills 

Going to have the right type of race conditions here 6/1

1.35 Chepstow Chef D'oeuvre  

Is about 80% over on this type of ground and the Johnson booking is worth taking note when booked for this trainer today 9/1

76 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Tue 26 Dec 2017 - 23:02

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
Chase the spud 2.50 Chepstow good horse this one my only bet each way it 11/1

77 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Tue 26 Dec 2017 - 23:04

Mike "Acesandeights"

Weekly Fiver Champion £23.27
Weekly Fiver Champion  £23.27
Ew Treble 

2.10 Sussex Ranger 2/1
3.20 Flintham 7/2
4.25 Waarif 6/1

78 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Wed 27 Dec 2017 - 13:01

Chow

Knows way round
Knows way round
Doing a little Lucky 15 e/w - Just had a quick look so not a lot behind them but just a few long odds I liked

1:25 Lim Desertmore Dreamer
2.00 Lim Seskinane
3:00 Leop Ucello Conti
3:15 Wet Poetic Presence

79 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Wed 27 Dec 2017 - 19:05

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
1.45 Lingfield Royal Reserve should be making a run of this race today was tempted with Rydan  7/1

3.30 Lingfield Danecase have always gone in and out of betting on this one can win here 12/1 

1.05 Catterick Amuse Me well worth chancing for some each way money 11/1 

2.40 Catterick Golden Investment am hoping this will be just that for me does well over at catterick and is use to much better races than this one 9/2 

80 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Thu 28 Dec 2017 - 14:00

Lionheart

Regular
Regular
@Voodoo wrote:1.45 Lingfield Royal Reserve should be making a run of this race today was tempted with Rydan  7/1
The right call perfect

81 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Thu 28 Dec 2017 - 14:50

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Well done on that Voodoo wash out for me but would not of had any of the winners so happy with that today only do not like it if i see a winner and think i would of had that

82 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Thu 28 Dec 2017 - 15:01

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
You worked hard all this year Sam you can afford wash out days lol Friday fiver tomorrow so just take it easy dont bother with write ups kick back and relax and just enjoy the day like rest of us take a break till the New Year i say i will keep it ticking over on this part with bets so you can take it easy and enjoy a rest

83 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Fri 29 Dec 2017 - 18:27

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
1.45 Lingfield gracious george wont mind the distance can win 5/1

2.20 Lingfield Living Leader i expect it to be fav 9/2 

2.55 Lingfield Barye a good horse this one previous c&d winner 15/2 

2.10 Haydock Emperor's Choice one on my watch list 6/1 

2.45 Haydock Granville Island be nice to see this winning can do it first pieces on today 9/1

84 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Fri 29 Dec 2017 - 18:42

Bill.Price

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Going to give Helium a chance in the 2.35 Taunton tomorrow nothing else stands out keep your money i say 11/1 each way went over all the cards and nothing to bet on 

Everything looks priced about right, like i said i be around more now not just for Fridays but seriously nothing stands out tomorrow lot of short races with short prices

85 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Fri 29 Dec 2017 - 18:46

Mike "Acesandeights"

Weekly Fiver Champion £23.27
Weekly Fiver Champion  £23.27
My treble each way

2.20 Bloodsweatandtears 4/1 
2.25 Wuuf 7/1
3.00 Poetic Rhythm 10/3

Nice sleek changes Kelly well done nice win today Bill, am going to agree with your statement bad day for a Saturday card

86 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Fri 29 Dec 2017 - 18:48

Angi

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
3.45 Taunton The Green Ogre 20/1 

Sean was big on this horse last time out got pulled up i am willing to see what the hype was over 20/1

87 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Sat 30 Dec 2017 - 1:31

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
When is Luana back Bill miss her stuff on here hope it is soon

88 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Sat 30 Dec 2017 - 3:10

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
She be back soon Sam, Bill was saying on one of the threads about it just before Christmas that she is a bit busy at the moment that is why she even missed the Friday fiver but she should be back on again soon, i done the New Year update bedtime for me then going have a few drinks at home tonight not going out not paying to go into a pub just to be charged a bomb lol so pjs and see in my new year on here with wine and music.

Talking of music i was going add a back track to this forum but i thought it might slow it down or annoy people so changed my mind on that.

I am looking into finding some way of adding a video link onto here so people can watch the racing catch ups i sent email and waiting for reply about it, thought make it easy for people to view races when bored at night, also sent email asking a company to give me permission to use their games on here because can get flash games that i like playing and others might when bored you never know lol

89 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Sat 30 Dec 2017 - 3:16

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Oh and do not forget tomorrow is the Hall of Fame 2017 end of year awards 

Tipster of the Year
Double of the Year
Treble of the Year
Longshot of the Year 

plus few others, and thanks to Sam for keeping a very good record i have based tipster of they year award on every single tip ever given on the forum by each individual tipster and worked on £1 stake singles only profit think that is the fairest way of giving that award out

90 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Sat 30 Dec 2017 - 10:50

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Kelly wrote:Oh and do not forget tomorrow is the Hall of Fame 2017 end of year awards 

Tipster of the Year
Double of the Year
Treble of the Year
Longshot of the Year 

plus few others, and thanks to Sam for keeping a very good record i have based tipster of they year award on every single tip ever given on the forum by each individual tipster and worked on £1 stake singles only profit think that is the fairest way of giving that award out
You really are brilliant Kelly...hope you and everyone on here has a wonderful 2018.

91 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Sat 30 Dec 2017 - 14:04

Tina.Crossly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
happy new year and yes Kelly you do great on here like how always updating it all thank you i be interested in who tipster of the year award goes to especially if you basing it on every single tip given since forum started which would of been what about 7 months ago, i think i know who won the treble of the year that is between two people because i was on both them this year, but the double of the year i seen loads of doubles land on here but can not remember who was highest lol

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum