Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Nice early prices will be editing you tarts 

2.00 Pulp Fiction 8/1
3.00 Burrows Lane 7/1
2.30 Purple and Gold 12/1
1.50 Greyed A 7/1
2.10 Caid Du Lin 7/1
3.10 Occasionally Yours 33/1 (Serious bet not a joke one think should be shorter)

My double 

2.20 Crafty Roberto 9/2
3.30 Ginger Fizz 6/1 (Hint of Grey probably win now but price small)

Nicker of the day 

1.30 Dresden 11/1

52 Re: For the Tarts on Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:28 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
King Cnut in the 3.40 they was having a laugh shocked was allowed lol went over all cards will now wait for what Luana writes up on and then i will do write up on two of my best out of the above going to go have some dinner now and watch some tv you tarts and check back later see what all are doing

53 Re: For the Tarts on Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:07 pm

Luana

REGULAR
REGULAR
Let us hope that is a start of good things to this little thread, we stick to it good and bad days and that profit should go right up.

Twelve-fifty Lingfield Oborne Lady 10/1 

I was saying earlier not often bet on these sort of races, so was only promised that it be a horse like this coming out lol. What attracts me to this horse is the trainer Seamus Mullins, he does so well with his first time out bumper runners he is 2/5, he is putting a 5lb claimer into the saddle Kevin Jones, he rode a winner with Jarlath the other day for this trainer. The owners of this horse only own the one horse so lets hope starts off to a win for them.The trainer shows a plus on the National Front over at Lingfield. Feel that justifies a able risk to take even for the place part of the money we can claim on this.

Half-two Worcester Stonemadforspeed 7/1

I like your pick Paul with Purple and Gold, i also took note that Lawrence Taylor (ATR Speed) seems to be in agreement tonight with that, the troubling thing is that dreaded Jockey not won in a year curse. I also noticed Voodoo sided with Arthurs Gift but with the 6lb rise makes me not so keen at the current odds.

This was pulled out LTO unsuitable ground which was good-to-soft, which is again today. Do not understand why they do that because this run previously well over the good-to-soft ground. The jockey booked in is Harry Teal and he really turned this horse around full run form is 1325343331113 when he takes the booking. When last running over C&D this horse won by a big 4L distance between him and 2nd place Benbecula off a mark of 105 comes today 111 but with Teals 7lb claims still makes this one nicely handicapped in my eyes because makes it back to 105 when winning by 4L, also do not forget had 4 starts at this track won once and placed three times.

Last edited by Luana on Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

54 Re: For the Tarts on Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:27 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Paulcrossley wrote:Nice early prices will be editing you tarts 

2.00 Pulp Fiction 8/1
3.00 Burrows Lane 7/1
1.50 Greyed A 7/1
2.10 Caid Du Lin 7/1
3.10 Occasionally Yours 33/1 (Serious bet not a joke one think should be shorter)

My double 

2.20 Crafty Roberto 9/2

Nicker of the day 

1.30 Dresden 11/1

lol you tart, ive posted dresden and relyod has as well

also my nicker is occasionally yours

55 Re: For the Tarts on Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:28 pm

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
and i just posted it so that 4 of us lol

56 Re: For the Tarts on Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:34 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
that is better i changed settings so will show last few posts now from previous pages

57 Re: For the Tarts on Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:49 pm

Scram

V.I.P
V.I.P
i bet on it at 6.30pm so make it 5. I hope Dresden comes through now...

58 Re: For the Tarts on Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:59 pm

Luana

REGULAR
REGULAR
i updated mine for you just so you remember to check added a second tip

59 Re: For the Tarts on Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:02 pm

Luana

REGULAR
REGULAR
I messed up my write up, when at C&D he won by 3L on a mark of 98 it was at Wincanton the following start he won off a mark of 105 by 4L which was over slightly further distance, i also forgot to mention lost shoe in last start which will explain why he only come 3rd on that run.

60 Re: For the Tarts on Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:24 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Ubik wrote:
@Paulcrossley wrote:Nice early prices will be editing you tarts 

2.00 Pulp Fiction 8/1
3.00 Burrows Lane 7/1
1.50 Greyed A 7/1
2.10 Caid Du Lin 7/1

My double 

2.20 Crafty Roberto 9/2

Nicker of the day 

1.30 Dresden 11/1

lol you tart, ive posted dresden and relyod has as well

also my nicker is occasionally yours

well done Tart 

61 Re: For the Tarts on Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:28 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
That was why wrote about it being serious wanted people follow it should never been them odds 8/1 at best in my judgment the king is back lol

62 Re: For the Tarts on Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:32 pm

Luana

REGULAR
REGULAR
Well done Paul helped our thread out see stick to it we can build this pot

63 Re: For the Tarts on Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:32 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Paulcrossley wrote:That was why wrote about it being serious wanted people follow it should never been them odds 8/1 at best in my judgment the king is back lol

you forgot to put for the K and Q game   bet you crying now

64 Re: For the Tarts on Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:58 pm

Luana

REGULAR
REGULAR
Knew I should backed touch screen annoying when that happens

65 Re: For the Tarts on Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:13 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Paulcrossley wrote:2.00 Pulp Fiction 8/1 placed £3.00
3.00 Burrows Lane 7/1 placed £2.75

2.30 Purple and Gold 12/1 lost
1.50 Greyed A 7/1 lost
2.10 Caid Du Lin 7/1 placed £2.75
3.10 Occasionally Yours 33/1 (Serious bet not a joke one think should be shorter) WON £41.60

My double 

2.20 Crafty Roberto 9/2

Nicker of the day 

1.30 Dresden 11/1

Luana 2 10/1 place £3.50 and her other we only got 3 places for trying keep it honest some got 4 we got 3
£22.00 SPENT 
£7.48
£53.60 returned

Pot now is 
£39.08

Hope this shows two things, that i take it serious and that you can build up a good pot for small money 

66 Re: For the Tarts on Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:38 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
4.05 De Rasher Counter 9/1 (my best bet i think)
3.25 Carrow Queen 66/1 (very much worth a risk this is)
12.30 Presented 7/1
6.45 Dream Revivial 12/1
1.35 Another Mattie 10/1
2.40 Ninepointsixthree 9/1
2.50 Buywise 10/1

Not had a bet but why is Shoofly Mini 33/1 in the 12.50?

Double
12.15 La Bella Vida 5/2
1.35 Too Many Chiefs 5/1 (was not sure between this and Another Mattie)

Just looking at rest of cards so make sure check back tarts

67 Re: For the Tarts on Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:06 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Think i found the over priced horses for us all now that is what i try to do now hunt overpriced odds i will be back later to back Luana bets see you later tarts

68 Re: For the Tarts on Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:03 pm

Scram

V.I.P
V.I.P
nice one Paul, good shouts today!

69 Re: For the Tarts on Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:14 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Paulcrossley wrote:
@Paulcrossley wrote:2.00 Pulp Fiction 8/1 placed £3.00
3.00 Burrows Lane 7/1 placed £2.75

2.30 Purple and Gold 12/1 lost
1.50 Greyed A 7/1 lost
2.10 Caid Du Lin 7/1 placed £2.75
3.10 Occasionally Yours 33/1 (Serious bet not a joke one think should be shorter) WON £41.60

My double 

2.20 Crafty Roberto 9/2

Nicker of the day 

1.30 Dresden 11/1

Luana 2 10/1 place £3.50 and her other we only got 3 places for trying keep it honest some got 4 we got 3
£22.00 SPENT 
£7.48
£53.60 returned

Pot now is 
£39.08

Hope this shows two things, that i take it serious and that you can build up a good pot for small money 
Well done you tart, nice picks and great winner

70 Re: For the Tarts on Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:30 pm

Luana

REGULAR
REGULAR
Well done Paul, really good showing today. I am still looking but have the one for now it is of course a outsider but will argue a good case for it.

Half-twelve Ayr Rock of Leon 16/1

Should actually be higher in the odds, which is not something often heard i know. So why am i tipping it and having a bet. First thing is for the stakes it makes you able to try out little gambles like this, today showed that. First thing i noticed this is obviously the weights, comes on a mark of 120 now on past 4 starts was racing off 124 dropping back to 120, why is this important to me because only 4lbs well only 2 times was this allowed to race off a mark of 120, on both occasions won that race by 2L and 1L then went back to 124. Seems to be a pattern going on with this horse Unseats rider or pulls up which in turn is letting the weights fall off, or i could be just overthinking.

The soft ground will be no problem having won on soft at Lingfield, two wins over the soft in-fact. This is a big drop in class now having ran in class 2 company on last start, Dowson is claiming 5lb on this ride today making that a 115 mark here, the jockey had a win the other day on Rymers Stone that being a 12/1 horse. The drop to 3m is a good thing having won over this distance at Exeter. Does have a win in November and in December. Each-Way most certainly advised with a health warning on this one.

Twelve-fifty Exeter Shoofly Milly 25/1

Your question Paul made me look into this horse tonight.Is one of only two C&D winners in this field today, the other being Midnight Request, bit of a history between these two especially over this C&D, they met towards the end of October when this horse was pulled up and Midnight Request went on to win that race. When this horse did win over C&D that was beating Waterloo Warrior which is a Colin Tizzard horse, her rider picked up a ban for whipping her on that time. The last race was her first start back and might have just needed a run behind her, she often runs her race here so feel the 25 being offered is not a fair valuation of her chances. Each-way advised.

One-twenty-five Speredek 4/1
Might be used for some sort of filler, maybe we will put this one with your most confident selection. That is what i have done, took the double with De Rasher Counter. Double Advised.

71 Re: For the Tarts on Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:33 pm

Luana

REGULAR
REGULAR
Finished up with my picks for tomorrow, have taken a chance on that Shoofly Milly.

72 Re: For the Tarts on Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:08 am

Nick C

V.I.P
V.I.P
Well done Paul, top stuff.

73 Re: For the Tarts on Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:07 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Very well done Paul good to see you back to doing it more serious now because has you see can still keep the banter + the serious tips glad you have come back with a big positive attitude and can see you building that pot up over the coming weeks just do not give up on a bad day and do not overspend on a good day and you will of hit the perfect formula

74 Re: For the Tarts on Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:08 pm

Luana

REGULAR
REGULAR
Pressure is on you to save the thread now Paul or that double

75 Re: For the Tarts on Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:25 pm

Luana

REGULAR
REGULAR
Twelve-forty Southwell Anastazia 12/1

This horse is taking first time run over the fibresand today, you are really looking for horses who handle heavy ground on the turf but like says this is a versatile horse. Fibresand is a heavy type of track and it will need a horse who knows what it is doing, this is being run over 1m so will be a couple of bends to be taking which will suit this horse today.

Is coming on a mark of 62 today, same weight recieved LTO when running the AW at Kempton managing to place 3rd on that day, she showed a positive attitude having returned to the AW tracks, she has won off greater marks than today one being in May off a mark of 66 rode by todays jockey.

Acts well in November, and is sired by Kyllachy. Each-Way advised.

Will post more soon, still looking.

Six-fifty-five Chelmsford Bubble and Squak 8/1

Surely this should finally be winning today, form is 222 gets the best speed figures here, not beaten far on all 3 of them starts.

Is getting the help of Ben Curtis booked in today, who is running so well. Picking up a win on Broadhaven Honey which was sent off at 20/1 and Blue Harmony who was sent off 66/1. So he knows how to handle the type of horses you expect to at least be placing but this should be winning this race. Am pretty confident on it today, if was not for the mere fact plenty of new horses are in this field. You could have the next big thing in this field so risks are coming attached. But with the experience i am hoping that will play to this ones advantage. She does seem to prefer the 1m distance that showed at Kempton and is sired by Mastercraftsman, who holds wins over 1m, i be interested in seeing this go over the turf in the future on heavy ground. Each-Way advised due to the new horses in the field.

Last edited by Luana on Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

76 Re: For the Tarts on Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:38 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Paulcrossley wrote:12.30 Presented 7/1 2.40
6.45 Dream Revivial 12/1 placed 3.40
2.40 Ninepointsixthree 9/1 NR
Shame did not do the Cheif bet instead for the singles or maybe with your double Luana we will keep trying 

Spent £22.00
Pot £24.88

Not just going bet for the sake of it on here so just the three i found for me 

5.25 Shadow Seeker 25/1 (serious bet)
3.50 Quadriga 9/1
7.55 East Coast Lady 10/1

77 Re: For the Tarts on Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:51 pm

Luana

REGULAR
REGULAR
Added a second one Paul, and yes only post up bets you serious about no need bet on lot of horses if unsure.

Bad luck for us today arranged it slightly wrong but lessons will of been learnt.

78 Re: For the Tarts on Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:33 am

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Forgot my double of the day you tarts 

Nicker of the Day

1.45 Alpha Tauri 80/1

Double of the Day

2.35 Oscar's Song 5/1
3.00 Resolution Bay 3/1

79 Re: For the Tarts on Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:11 pm

Luana

REGULAR
REGULAR
No write ups tonight for me, i will leave it to you to do the points for the thread Paul, i do not want to bump threads one after other so will say it on here. Well done to Ice Queen winning the challenge i missed it today. Thank you to Colin i will try harder now take a couple more bets that i would not normally write about because time consuming, and well done to Sean leading the War Games. Well done to everyone involved in the fiver challenge, was some good picks, all the best with your picks for tomorrow everyone.

Lets try a double on these two
One - Enigmatic 13/8
One-twenty-five - Lastbutnotleast  13/8 

Singles

One-fifty - Perfect Candidate 12/1
Two-twenty-five - Theinval 16/1
Three-thirty - Poker Play 10/1
Seven-forty-five - Rizzle Dizzle 13/2

I want to try to do the nicker challenge now 

Nicker of the day - Three twenty - New Kid In Town 25/1 

80 Re: For the Tarts on Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:06 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Was tempted by poker play and do not forget to check the smart slip if your able to use it  Luana some of your prices could of been better going to put your singles plus nicker in a double vision bet

81 Re: For the Tarts on Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:21 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Luana wrote:
Singles

One-fifty - Perfect Candidate 12/1
Well done Luana on this one you got lucky with that

82 Re: For the Tarts on Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:30 pm

Luana

REGULAR
REGULAR
Yes i agree very lucky, i do not think i be so fast to bet on Perfect Candidate next time in similar race. Was playing for place money + place points for my Wars games on that so am happy it won, but not one i am big on for rest of the season, was a sloppy race and a very lucky winning horse today.

83 Re: For the Tarts on Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:02 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Just these for me you tarts 

£1 Double
1.10 Marshall Aid 13/2
3.10 Jogogo 11/4

Singles

1.40 Diamond Lady 16/1
12.50 Occassionaly yours 6/1
2.10 Emenem 10/1
2.40 Lunar Deity 12/1

84 Re: For the Tarts on Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:19 pm

Luana

REGULAR
REGULAR
Had a small break, was nothing really worth mentioning so enjoyed a short break from it all. Returned and is similar story for tomorrow but managed to find one that i not seen mentioned, that i like. Think the double vision Sam does will be the best option to go down lot of shorts will be winning.

Three-forty Lingfield Widness 20/1

I am hoping for some place money on this today, i think it really will get in the top 3. This horse is yet to win, but they are just testing out different routes for this horse, started 7f them moved to 1m then 1m2 now they trying 1m4. At Yarmouth lto this managed to get 4th place only just over a length got beaten. Had bit of traffic that day, and still managed to beat some of the other horses most noted one was Captain Pugwash who was sent off 4/1 this being sent off 33/1 that day. Is 1lb lighter today than that run, was marked at 69 when only just denied a win in a class 5 race. Am hoping the step up in trip will be just what this one needs to secure the first win.

85 Re: For the Tarts on Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:12 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
how hard is it again tomorrow(today) not hard has in good racing hard to have a bet lol only doing one singles tomorrow that is worth a go post up in moment just trying hunt out one more nicker of the day for my bet

86 Re: For the Tarts on Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:59 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Paulcrossley wrote:Just these for me you tarts 

Singles

This forum really milked the money out of this horse 33/1 last week from it now a 6/1 with a small rule 4

87 Re: For the Tarts on Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:00 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus

£1 Double
1.10 Marshall Aid 13/2
3.10 Jogogo 11/4

Singles

1.40 Diamond Lady 16/1
2.10 Emenem 10/1
2.40 Lunar Deity 12/1

well in you tart

12.50 Occassionaly yours 6/1...been very profitable horse for us that one 

88 Re: For the Tarts on Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:05 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
it wont pay next time hit its peak old horse that is next time the market will move to that and miss out on the money like always with horses we put up we milk the money drop them allow the idiots to be on the 2/1 prices for it to go and lose you watch

89 Re: For the Tarts on Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:15 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
For anyone keeping track we are after that win £14.76 now so down by about £10.00 so lets hope we have some more winners today you tarts

90 Re: For the Tarts on Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:59 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Singles

1.40 Diamond Lady 16/1
Got £4 profit on that you know it shows it all adds up and sometimes a place is good

91 Re: For the Tarts on Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:00 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
also dont forget be adding my King points Kellyi work it out for you now ok

92 Re: For the Tarts on Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:01 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
i do it later actually

93 Re: For the Tarts on Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:53 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Luana wrote:

Three-forty Lingfield Widness 20/1

I am hoping for some place money on this today, i think it really will get in the top 3. This horse is yet to win, but they are just testing out different routes for this horse, started 7f them moved to 1m then 1m2 now they trying 1m4. At Yarmouth lto this managed to get 4th place only just over a length got beaten. Had bit of traffic that day, and still managed to beat some of the other horses most noted one was Captain Pugwash who was sent off 4/1 this being sent off 33/1 that day. Is 1lb lighter today than that run, was marked at 69 when only just denied a win in a class 5 race. Am hoping the step up in trip will be just what this one needs to secure the first win.
Was a good attempt Luana came 5th only a nk behind 3rd so not a bad running at all worth attempting that one

94 Re: For the Tarts on Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:26 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Bit better tomorrow will be editing this with few more 

Singles 

2.00 Moorlands Mist 8/1
1.50 Irondale Express 10/1
2.35 Suprise Vendor 10/1
3.40 Toarmandowithlove 8/1
12.45 Bang on Frankie 6/1
2.45 Dancingtothelight 9/1
3.00 Waterloo Warrior 5/1
3.30 Until winning 14/1
4.10 Biotic 11/1
6.40 So Beloved 9/1
7.10 Suegioo 10/1

Double
7.40 Sunblazer 13/2
3.20 Backoftherock 11/2

Double 2 
1.05 Indian Native 7/2
4.40 Roman Spinner 7/2

95 Re: For the Tarts on Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:43 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Not bad day tomorrow i managed to find 15 you tarts

96 Re: For the Tarts on Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:39 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Paulcrossley wrote:Not bad day tomorrow i managed to find 15 you tarts

pics of Kelly smiling?? LIAR!  lol!

97 Re: For the Tarts on Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:16 pm

Luana

REGULAR
REGULAR
Yes, i will be keeping that on a tracker for NTO Paul, i going do this in singles and double 20 points each-way for the K/Q.

Four o'clock Chepstow Summer Getaway 10/1

I like your picks Paul, so will stick to them and add this one plus one below. Started off handicaping on a mark of 110 now is going 107 with a 5lb claimer booked in. Had a long time off before running at Ascot, am hoping that was needing the run the ground is soft which should be ok for this one managed 3rd at Wincanton last year on soft ground, beating off a couple of horses like Tizzards Waterlook Wizard and touch screen. I am really putting the last race down to first start back debut handicap and so on and am hoping for a stronger run today. 

Two-twenty-five Nansaroy 11/2

98 Re: For the Tarts on Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:44 pm

Luana

REGULAR
REGULAR
Two-forty-five Market Rasen Marju's Quest 8/1 

Returns hurdling today, coming off a mark of 100 which was similar to when placing over this course even managed to come second off a mark of 102. I would not think the soft ground will be too much concern does hold a win over the soft ground and gets the help of Colman today who is 3363132 when getting full rides on this horse.

Twelve-twenty Wincanton Calculated Risk 16/1

This is a previous Distance winner, and is coming 2lb lighter than when last seen that was in April. Changed yards since then moving to Alexandra Dunn the last time won over Ffos last year was off a mark of 112 so the 97 gets here looks very good.

Twelve-fifty Wincanton Volpone Jelois 7/1

Interesting that Paul Nicholls sends this horse for this race today, having won it the previous two years. 2015 and 2016 with San Benedeto and Brelan D'As. So you would think he is wanting to keep the record going. I feel the step up to 2m4 will help this win today having raced over 2m3 and ended up coming second on that day gets a 3lb claimer booked in.

99 Re: For the Tarts on Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:41 pm

Luana

REGULAR
REGULAR
Five-forty-five Newcastle Willbeme 25/1

I will find not reason why this just aint been winning, i know few others must think that about this horse on here, i have seen it been tipped in the past on this site. Today is a mark of 49 lowest ever been plus with a 5lb claimer booked in that makes this horse on a mark of 45 came 6th over C&D off a mark of 54. Showed promise at Catterick on the turf on a mark of 62 when coming 3rd that day and i really thought now was in class 6 and on the AW would of been winning but no it is not like it is a really old horse she is still 9 and put it this way use be winning class two races off 36lb higher surely this should be getting close. The trainer had a winner come in for him at Hexham last week Go Go Lucas which was a 18/1 chance which brings a small hope for this one today.

Two-fifteen Pure Vision 9/2
Three-fifty Speredek 6/1
Six-fifteen Canadian George 11/2
Seven-fifteen Oriental Lilly 16/1

100 Re: For the Tarts on Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:19 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Going come help out in thiz bit Paul i often want to take on lots of different bets lucymai today bein example that i put off cuz tryin to keep bets down in our thread but for nicker time i would of banged that on so i am going start throwin in some bets on this part to try build up ur pot ok

101 Re: For the Tarts on Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:29 pm

Luana

REGULAR
REGULAR
no write up today for me but all similar to how i place a bet, if anyone wants a write up on certain horse i done let me know i will do one in the morning for you  

Main bet of the day if you do not want to spend much money then i suggest just this one

Half-three Shantou Ed 12/1 (Each-way advised)

Two o'clock Bint Dandy 12/1
Ten past three New Rich 5/1
One-forty Baby Jake 5/1
Two-fifteen Changing the Guard 16/1 (stealing this off SAS would not put more than the £1 each way on this if was being honest not with just 2 places if was about 25/1 i will be tempted put bit more on)

102 Re: For the Tarts on Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:50 pm

Bill.Price

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
i will be free from next week got entire December off so will also throw my ideas down for this part, have always enjoyed the thought of earning for little

103 Re: For the Tarts on Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:25 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Luana wrote:

Two-fifteen Pure Vision 9/2
Three-fifty Speredek 6/1
Six-fifteen Canadian George 11/2
Seven-fifteen Oriental Lilly 16/1 placed 40/1
Just doing the war games points and only noticed you had a 40/1 place well done Luana all them placed and one won that was really good i forgot to follow this part

104 Re: For the Tarts on Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:11 pm

Luana

REGULAR
REGULAR
Just fast one thought i spend 10 on my war games, thank you Kelly, we not doing that badly 

125 Crown Hill 10/1
135 Dixie Highway 13/2
145 The Model County 12/1
155 Lord Ballim 12/1
205 Surf instructor 40/1

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum