S.A.S » S.A.S MAIN BETS » For the Tarts

For the Tarts

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

101 Re: For the Tarts on Fri 24 Nov 2017 - 22:29

Luana

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
no write up today for me but all similar to how i place a bet, if anyone wants a write up on certain horse i done let me know i will do one in the morning for you  

Main bet of the day if you do not want to spend much money then i suggest just this one

Half-three Shantou Ed 12/1 (Each-way advised)

Two o'clock Bint Dandy 12/1
Ten past three New Rich 5/1
One-forty Baby Jake 5/1
Two-fifteen Changing the Guard 16/1 (stealing this off SAS would not put more than the £1 each way on this if was being honest not with just 2 places if was about 25/1 i will be tempted put bit more on)

102 Re: For the Tarts on Fri 24 Nov 2017 - 22:50

Bill.Price

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
i will be free from next week got entire December off so will also throw my ideas down for this part, have always enjoyed the thought of earning for little

103 Re: For the Tarts on Sat 25 Nov 2017 - 18:25

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Luana wrote:

Two-fifteen Pure Vision 9/2
Three-fifty Speredek 6/1
Six-fifteen Canadian George 11/2
Seven-fifteen Oriental Lilly 16/1 placed 40/1
Just doing the war games points and only noticed you had a 40/1 place well done Luana all them placed and one won that was really good i forgot to follow this part

104 Re: For the Tarts on Sun 26 Nov 2017 - 13:11

Luana

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Just fast one thought i spend 10 on my war games, thank you Kelly, we not doing that badly 

125 Crown Hill 10/1
135 Dixie Highway 13/2
145 The Model County 12/1
155 Lord Ballim 12/1
205 Surf instructor 40/1

105 Re: For the Tarts on Mon 27 Nov 2017 - 14:36

Luana

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Will try again 

305 Kings temptation 13/2
320 Arftful Cobbler 9/2
335 Prairie Town 25/1

106 Re: For the Tarts on Tue 28 Nov 2017 - 0:18

Luana

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Great Work Sam, will get back to my normal write ups soon just busy couple of days for me early starts late nights 

1240 Epitph 15/2
320 Roxyfet 10/1
1250 Adherence 33/1 

Nicker of the Day 2 Singles

130 Under the Woods 33/1

1.50 Clondaw Banker 50/1

107 Re: For the Tarts on Tue 28 Nov 2017 - 15:01

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I be back tonight luana your still my pick to win war games have faith in you

108 Re: For the Tarts on Tue 28 Nov 2017 - 22:39

Luana

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Five-forty Kempton Pretty Bubbles 13/2

Josephine Gordon rebooked back in here and comes at a mark of 71 only 1lb higher than when coming 2nd last time out. Is most certainly back on a winning mark having won over 82 and lowest 57 staying in class 5 company today having won over class 4 and running over class 3 races this year.Should be winning today all in Queen game

Six-ten Kempton Out Do 8/1

This could land us a much deserved double today, gets the big jockey booking of Adam Kirby today and remains at a mark of 104 came 3rd lto in a class one race this is a drop in class now for this horse this should be winning today also, he is 10lb higher today than when winning the race in 2014

Each-way double adviced 

325 Krystallite 14/1
355 Skyva 11/2
315 John Biscuit 14/1
710 Malt Teaser 9/1

109 Re: For the Tarts on Wed 29 Nov 2017 - 22:48

Luana

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
i am going all out for the end of the semi final £1 each-way on everything or £2 win on below 5/1

1225 Thurles After Rain 16/1
110 Towester Some Finish 5/1
130 Musselburgh Heartasia 5/1
155 Thurlses Champagne Paddy 9/1
250 Taunton Ballyegan 17/2
255 Thurles Emily Square 4/1
300 Musselburgh Thankyou Very Much 3/1
310 Towester Perfect Pirate 7/2
330 Musselburgh Sonic 9/2
543 Newcastle Jessie Allan 6/1
745 Newcastle Right Touch 8/1

Three tickets was left Double on these three 

255 Thurles Emily Square 4/1
300 Musselburgh Thankyou Very Much 3/1
330 Musselburgh Sonic 9/2

110 Re: For the Tarts on Thu 30 Nov 2017 - 0:40

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
All the best Luana i am in trouble if that Double lands, far from a easy final day you got some good picks here think you saved the best for last by the looks either way enjoyed it this month almost every day stuck by it so both of us can hold heads high no matter who shall win xx

111 Re: For the Tarts on Fri 1 Dec 2017 - 23:01

Tina.Crossly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
This is a rip off from our penny club..lol lets try building up this pot now 

Henny winner for me is 

MISSED APPROACH 25/1

ITV PICKS (singles)

1.50 Court Minstrel 9/1
3.20 Boric 10/1

3.35 Just Cameron 10/1

112 Re: For the Tarts on Sat 2 Dec 2017 - 0:29

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Well done Tina finally knocked the prices out, lets make this thread the best i got couple today and a decent enough double to try 

2.55 Barlow 11/2

3.00 Royal Vacation i think Tizzard will win this race again this year with this horse already had a good career and done good on last start since went chasing has been in the top 3 in 7 out of 9 starts this wont the Kauto Star race and will win this one now you tarts 28/1

£1 Double 
7.45 Emenem 6/1
8.15 Dolphin Village 8/1

113 Re: For the Tarts on Sat 2 Dec 2017 - 22:46

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I put up the results of Bottom Three In The Handicap... I would love if you did it for a week Luana.  You have an in depth
knowledge of the handicap system...aren't afraid to put up big priced horses and you have good instinct for winners. I have never seen anyone with a system for the bottom of the handicap....perhaps there is none!

114 Re: For the Tarts on Sun 3 Dec 2017 - 1:30

Luana

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I do not normally do weekends that much but Lets see what we can do with this i will work on bottom of the handicap + work into it who out the three shows best speed out of them three over going course and distance, because i think might be something in that you know from watching my picks matching with Sams (who works on speed) i notice they do well. So will be seeing what mark they was on when posted that best speed rating and decide by basic logic 

Lets start off slowly and work one at a time and see if we can find a pattern with only paying attention to the bottom 3 of the weights for this i left out Minnie Milan because looking at speed far behind 

Twelve-fifty Carlisle 

CatchtheLight current mark 97 + 5lb claimer 92  last winning mark 95 + 5lb Claimer (90)

Speed   Going - 92 (95) Distance - 87 (101) Course - 100 (95)

Theatre Act 95 last winning mark 101

Speed Going - 80 (99) Distance - 91 (95) Course - 112 (95)*

*Mark when posted that speed 

Logic 

So that tells me, Theatre Act is on a good mark to run that type of speed again at Carlisle which will make him faster than Catchthelight who was only running at a speed of 100 off a mark of 95, now comes at a mark of 92 3lb less will not make him that much faster. Whereas Theatre Act is coming on exactly the same mark when posting that top speed rating only problem might be the going that will keep him behind Catchthelight but is 4lbs lighter now which with the ground is actually much better and is 6lb lighter than when last winning and comes off a mark of 95 where won over C&D in November last year under todays jockey.

Conclusion 

Theatre Act should be beating Catchthelight today especially with the C&D experience behind it and at a comfortable mark. Remember i not looking for a win i am looking for this to be ahead of Catchthelight i will chop and change it going along when i notice certain things that may need changing, why i say not looking for the win because in time i will work out who can beat the horse from the other horses in the field. On a plus note i do actually think this horse can win which goes well with my above logic for the future.  

Bet

£1 Theatre Act 9/1 Each-way advised

115 Re: For the Tarts on Sun 3 Dec 2017 - 9:11

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Luana wrote:I do not normally do weekends that much but Lets see what we can do with this i will work on bottom of the handicap + work into it who out the three shows best speed out of them three over going course and distance, because i think might be something in that you know from watching my picks matching with Sams (who works on speed) i notice they do well. So will be seeing what mark they was on when posted that best speed rating and decide by basic logic 

Lets start off slowly and work one at a time and see if we can find a pattern with only paying attention to the bottom 3 of the weights for this i left out Minnie Milan because looking at speed far behind 

Twelve-fifty Carlisle 

CatchtheLight current mark 97 + 5lb claimer 92  last winning mark 95 + 5lb Claimer (90)

Speed   Going - 92 (95) Distance - 87 (101) Course - 100 (95)

Theatre Act 95 last winning mark 101

Speed Going - 80 (99) Distance - 91 (95) Course - 112 (95)*

*Mark when posted that speed 

Logic 

So that tells me, Theatre Act is on a good mark to run that type of speed again at Carlisle which will make him faster than Catchthelight who was only running at a speed of 100 off a mark of 95, now comes at a mark of 92 3lb less will not make him that much faster. Whereas Theatre Act is coming on exactly the same mark when posting that top speed rating only problem might be the going that will keep him behind Catchthelight but is 4lbs lighter now which with the ground is actually much better and is 6lb lighter than when last winning and comes off a mark of 95 where won over C&D in November last year under todays jockey.

Conclusion 

Theatre Act should be beating Catchthelight today especially with the C&D experience behind it and at a comfortable mark. Remember i not looking for a win i am looking for this to be ahead of Catchthelight i will chop and change it going along when i notice certain things that may need changing, why i say not looking for the win because in time i will work out who can beat the horse from the other horses in the field. On a plus note i do actually think this horse can win which goes well with my above logic for the future.  

Bet

£1 Theatre Act 9/1 Each-way advised
Thank you Luana for giving this a go...he was into 6/1  this morning.

116 Re: For the Tarts on Sun 3 Dec 2017 - 13:12

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Will c wa I come up wit for ya in this luana always a way I think

117 Re: For the Tarts on Sun 3 Dec 2017 - 14:51

Luana

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thanks Sean, that was more like a feeler anyway wanted see how it all panned out from my logic interesting results but little things like that can reveal lot so will keep going for it i enjoy stuff like this it is a challenge.

118 Re: For the Tarts on Sun 3 Dec 2017 - 18:24

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Here is one to try for bottom weights + Top speed over G.C.D combined money already heading to it also, i am happy to join in and help think if we all try we will find something that works with it 

11.50 Masterful Act 12/1 

119 Re: For the Tarts on Sun 3 Dec 2017 - 18:33

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
1.50 Southwell Crosse Fire 7/1 bottom of Handicap (bottom 3) + best speed rating

120 Re: For the Tarts on Sun 3 Dec 2017 - 18:36

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I think the bottom weighted with best speed combined is a interesting one to try because i noticed just a horse i selected for my main three actually fits them and Crosse fire i was planning on betting on before i even noticed that same with Breaking Free which is one my main bets so might be worth sticking to trying that out because i keep bring them up without even looking lol

121 Re: For the Tarts on Sun 3 Dec 2017 - 18:44

Danny.West

Regular
Regular
Just testing something if starts working will explain for now i will put my pick in 

bottom of the handicap Limerick Road 2.50 Southwell 5/1 

122 Re: For the Tarts on Sun 3 Dec 2017 - 18:57

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Nice to see you all putting input in when see someone asking for help always good to see

123 Re: For the Tarts on Sun 3 Dec 2017 - 19:01

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Kelly wrote:Nice to see you all putting input in when see someone asking for help always good to see

If you ever need help taking your bra off Kelly...I'm there 

124 Re: For the Tarts on Sun 3 Dec 2017 - 19:02

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

125 Re: For the Tarts on Sun 3 Dec 2017 - 19:13

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus

126 Re: For the Tarts on Sun 3 Dec 2017 - 20:58

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thanks everyone for their input....just might come up with something that works more often than not.

127 Re: For the Tarts on Mon 4 Dec 2017 - 18:26

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
A 10/1 winner from speed plus bottom handicap did not post in here i mentioned it in here but done it for my main bet so that is slightly positive lets start from tomorrow keeping a record i know Luana pops on an off now she not doing the war games so i will do it and she can throw in her picks when she gets the time i will keep a record starting from now in my main picks i will put a note when it is bottom weighted and speed figures joint

128 Re: For the Tarts on Mon 4 Dec 2017 - 18:36

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Top Boy 5/1 Bottom and Speed so expect that to win i do would use for main bet but bit short on the price so if can not find other 3 will use that one in the 1.10 Wolverhampton

129 Re: For the Tarts on Tue 5 Dec 2017 - 23:46

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Not forgot this you tarts i be back end of the week with this part

130 Re: For the Tarts on Wed 6 Dec 2017 - 21:41

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
1.20 Isabeg Lane 10/1
1.35 Wizards Bridge 6/1
2.40 Snowball 12/1
3.00 American Life 11/2
3.15 Third Act 8/1

131 Re: For the Tarts on Fri 8 Dec 2017 - 0:18

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Well done Paul on you bets was talking to Luana quickly tonight she will be back around in few days if you want help on this bit let any of us know i be happy put couple in here tomorrow for you one bet i did not want do on set stakes was 

2.05 Exeter Earthmoves - i think could get a win in this race but do not fully trust it but is weighted right and looks like can finally get a other win 9/1 EW

would not spend set stakes on it and could not fit it into my double vision so will start coming here to do some £1 EW bets till Luana comes back will be back in morning with some more and my fiver challenge picks

132 Re: For the Tarts on Sun 10 Dec 2017 - 20:00

Luana

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Pretty good horses tomorrow, yes i know why most are put off because of the weather but is a good AW card 

One o'clock Southwell Newstead Abbey 10/1

Is back on a mark of 65 having raced at around 69 in last 3 starts when last winning was over 6f in class 6 company off a mark of 65 so hoping with the drop back in class and weights will be able to have a better run today, the trainer is 50% and can go well here 

Two o'clock Southwell Cousin Khee 8/1

Comes into this race at his lowest ever weight of 63 plus the 7lb claimer this is giving this a huge chance, was a ok 4th at this course end of November off a mark of 65, never understood why they switched to the flat with this horse i always thought was a good jumps horse if you compare the flat and jump record it does show was better at the jumps 

Two-forty-five Fontwell Jebs Gamble 12/1

Lets do just that, might need to come down slightly in the weights but is coming off the same mark when running lto, did come 2nd at Fontwell in May off a mark of 94 in a hurdles race and the handicapper seemed to of spotted something because raised it. Had a run at Plumpton in October coming 4th they quoted in saying this should be improving upon that race which i am hoping and is a pretty good price to try it out

133 Re: For the Tarts on Mon 11 Dec 2017 - 1:18

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
was veh veh tempted by Cousin Khee u no Luana but picked my one so am glad see u put that up because now i can justify puttin a bet on that one also now good luck kid veh good chances ea pretty decent races i thought lookin at the cards some obvious winners but some not so obvious ones

134 Re: For the Tarts on Mon 11 Dec 2017 - 13:34

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Luana wrote:Pretty good horses tomorrow, yes i know why most are put off because of the weather but is a good AW card 

Is back on a mark of 65 having raced at around 69 in last 3 starts when last winning was over 6f in class 6 company off a mark of 65 so hoping with the drop back in class and weights will be able to have a better run today, the trainer is 50% and can go well here 
Luana is back welcome back thank you

135 Re: For the Tarts on Mon 11 Dec 2017 - 13:36

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Paulcrossley wrote:
@Luana wrote:Pretty good horses tomorrow, yes i know why most are put off because of the weather but is a good AW card 

Luana is back welcome back thank you

yep well done lovely thank you

136 Re: For the Tarts on Mon 11 Dec 2017 - 14:10

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
well done i have two nights off starting tomorrow taking break from my shopping and things so i be posting up some bets if more cards on here for you Paul try get you some christmas money

137 Re: For the Tarts on Mon 11 Dec 2017 - 14:59

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM

Two o'clock Southwell Cousin Khee 8/1

Comes into this race at his lowest ever weight of 63 plus the 7lb claimer this is giving this a huge chance, was a ok 4th at this course end of November off a mark of 65, never understood why they switched to the flat with this horse i always thought was a good jumps horse if you compare the flat and jump record it does show was better at the jumps 

Two-forty-five Fontwell Jebs Gamble 12/1

Lets do just that, might need to come down slightly in the weights but is coming off the same mark when running lto, did come 2nd at Fontwell in May off a mark of 94 in a hurdles race and the handicapper seemed to of spotted something because raised it. Had a run at Plumpton in October coming 4th they quoted in saying this should be improving upon that race which i am hoping and is a pretty good price to try it out
slight rule 4 but think Paul be happy with them results    i was not on nothing because been busy but do like seeing good results

138 Re: For the Tarts on Mon 11 Dec 2017 - 17:14

Luana

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
One-thirty-five Emenem 4/1

Might be worth someone using for some sort of filler horse, but is a risky one past few starts was 332 and is the only C&D winner in this field often been mentioned on this site today might be the day me personally am going to use it for a filler double with my bet of the day and hope for the double - Double only advised for thread

Three-fifty Wolverhampton Something Lucky 11/4

Fits into this section again bottom three in the handicap but with a slight little overlook on the speed just slight, will be getting first time visor for this race and is coming into it off a mark of 48 same weight ran lto when coming second is with the new trainer of Micheal Appleby who is known to bring horses to the mix after taking them on should be able to win this race.

The odds are not perfect i know but again maybe a filler for someone like Mike who enjoys doing the shorter priced horses in trebles and so forth or maybe a double vision bet.

Seven-twenty Anton Dolin 14/1

Maybe we can end the day on a value bet with this horse today, is rated 88 on the hurdles and now going back to the flat is coming on a mark of 51 was only beaten a head at a mark of 50 when last over the flats on the AW and lets not all forget this is the horse that beat Cobra De Mai at the hurdles yes lot of questions to answer on the flat and not had a win for long time in the flat competitions but i think we can end the night taking a risk after a few bets at the low end 

Not much value for me personally that is not saying no horses at value can win i just could not find any myself 

Advised bets Treble with the 3 shorts and singles on the last 

139 Re: For the Tarts on Mon 11 Dec 2017 - 17:50

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
really good tipping Luana, well done

140 Re: For the Tarts on Mon 11 Dec 2017 - 17:54

Luana

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Just trying mix speed ratings and weights Will i like to explain it in the write up my working out that way everyone can see if all works and do same when they look into a race 

Think your section the top weights will work well with speed also looking at the horses today i noticed lot of the top weight horses are falling into the best speed and winning also i only started focusing on speed due to Sam she key points her work on speed rating, and i key point mine on the weights dropping down in weights and more i looked i noticed was matching Sam's speed rating horses so might be something in all of that because she shows lot of profit on the speed so hoping with the weights on top we might figure something clever out in the long run on simple reading of racing post speed + weights combinations

141 Re: For the Tarts on Mon 11 Dec 2017 - 18:06

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Luana wrote:Just trying mix speed ratings and weights Will i like to explain it in the write up my working out that way everyone can see if all works and do same when they look into a race 

Think your section the top weights will work well with speed also looking at the horses today i noticed lot of the top weight horses are falling into the best speed and winning also i only started focusing on speed due to Sam she key points her work on speed rating, and i key point mine on the weights dropping down in weights and more i looked i noticed was matching Sam's speed rating horses so might be something in all of that because she shows lot of profit on the speed so hoping with the weights on top we might figure something clever out in the long run on simple reading of racing post speed + weights combinations

good idea. I am collecting info trying to see if there is a pattern re courses and distances
at the moment, it seems tight courses 2 miles and over suits best, but there are some other ones.
I never thought of speed to be honest, because i thought it as more about stamina and then sprinting at the end as they tend to bunch up until the last few furlongs when someone will make a break for it, but its hard to find that sort of info

and tbh, now i am not so strict with it and will mix in a few that arent top weight but 3rd top weight as i look at form and going etc, so its kinda of evolved using the lessons that sam taught me

the one i am interested in is finding a reasonable AW system, occasionally i will spot one but its very hit and miss

id be very interested in your picks re topweight and speed though

142 Re: For the Tarts on Mon 11 Dec 2017 - 18:38

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
Thank you Luana, Will and all else who spend time working all this sort of stuff out and going out way to post up each night with different stuff all do great work for people like me who enjoys a gamble but at the same time can never seem to find the time to hunt out these type of winners

143 Re: For the Tarts on Tue 12 Dec 2017 - 1:03

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Ubik wrote:

good idea. I am collecting info trying to see if there is a pattern re courses and distances
at the moment, it seems tight courses 2 miles and over suits best, but there are some other ones.
I never thought of speed to be honest, because i thought it as more about stamina and then sprinting at the end as they tend to bunch up until the last few furlongs when someone will make a break for it, but its hard to find that sort of info

and tbh, now i am not so strict with it and will mix in a few that arent top weight but 3rd top weight as i look at form and going etc, so its kinda of evolved using the lessons that sam taught me

the one i am interested in is finding a reasonable AW system, occasionally i will spot one but its very hit and miss

id be very interested in your picks re topweight and speed though
See me i do not think too much into it all, i work on black and white only and do not bother thinking of anything else like how a race works out rare i bother even watching a race might watch the last few minutes but very rare i take a bet on based on having watched a horse run i think that is why i win half the time because not biased on a horse they just all names and numbers to me lmao 

I have also noticed now lot of the fastest horses posting top speed fit into the following sections

Top Weighted 
Bottom Weighted 
Older horses

Older horses i whittle out and forget they had many more years to collect data up 4-7 year old horses are the best for top speed for me if the horse is older i take that into account 

Sean is really good on the AW i notice, keeping a book like i do on all our bets i notice he does really well on the AW tracks where me i seem be doing well on well everything lmao had get that little dig in on Sean sorry lol

144 Re: For the Tarts on Tue 12 Dec 2017 - 1:12

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Paddiescharms wrote:Thank you Luana, Will and all else who spend time working all this sort of stuff out and going out way to post up each night with different stuff all do great work for people like me who enjoys a gamble but at the same time can never seem to find the time to hunt out these type of winners
Always bit quiet between now and leading up to xmas Paddie was same last year when was on the facebook thread think it is because lot of people save money now having brought all the presents and stuff plus does not help having almost entire races whittled down to 3 horse races with NR's and so on but will start picking up again soon if was not like that i would not even have a bet myself most time this month if being honest lol would love to sit few days relaxing with a glass of wine instead of sat infront the laptop each night looking at cards lol

145 Re: For the Tarts on Tue 12 Dec 2017 - 21:15

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
2.30 The Gay Cavalier 

always wanted do this horse because of the name so many jokes i could of said about it but then i thought might offend some tart who is maybe bit camp on here so i best not say the jokes and let everyone else think of them now i planted the seed gets the claimer will be my bet of the day Luana thought i come help you pick you tart 8/1

146 Re: For the Tarts on Tue 12 Dec 2017 - 21:27

Luana

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
i look for some more but my bets are still active that i took yesterday for tomorrow so still got the bets running but will look see if take anymore on i obviously stick to my picks i wrote above because money already on so all should still have them on your betting slips make sure you have

147 Re: For the Tarts on Tue 12 Dec 2017 - 21:49

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
mine is still running also Luana they kept the bets going for Wednesday instead now

148 Re: For the Tarts on Wed 13 Dec 2017 - 23:04

Luana

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I do not like tipping for the sake of it so nothing for me today but will share with you this one interest bet i am taking on tomorrow, nothing stands out to me at all tomorrow when looking over the cards 

Three-fifty Taunton Fearsome Fred 25/1

Paying a slight interest in this horse at the moment, not much to do with the weights as such with this one just a horse i been keeping a eye on gets a 3lb claimer on board and is stepping up back to 3m now ran well over PTP at 3m more of personal choice but thought i share what i am having a bet on.

149 Re: For the Tarts on Thu 14 Dec 2017 - 1:12

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
waz tempted myself by this horse i got couple bets tomorrow i doin cuz dunt really feel like i pissed up sum cash this month so got a few even got a 150/1 just goin do ze write upz on them but tha horse is deffo worth a cheeky  bet init

150 Re: For the Tarts on Thu 14 Dec 2017 - 16:04

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
@Luana wrote:I do not like tipping for the sake of it so nothing for me today but will share with you this one interest bet i am taking on tomorrow, nothing stands out to me at all tomorrow when looking over the cards 

Paying a slight interest in this horse at the moment, not much to do with the weights as such with this one just a horse i been keeping a eye on gets a 3lb claimer on board and is stepping up back to 3m now ran well over PTP at 3m more of personal choice but thought i share what i am having a bet on.
Great place money on this well done Luana your on fire lately and well done to Ubik with the 100/1 winner today

151 Re: For the Tarts on Thu 14 Dec 2017 - 16:04

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Luana wrote:I do not like tipping for the sake of it so nothing for me today but will share with you this one interest bet i am taking on tomorrow, nothing stands out to me at all tomorrow when looking over the cards 

very nice 2nd thank you, 

152 Re: For the Tarts on Thu 14 Dec 2017 - 16:05

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
Friday fiver challenge tomorrow i want to beat Tina going be hard to get over £700 on a fiver but with all these higher value horses winning it gives you hope lol

153 Re: For the Tarts on Thu 14 Dec 2017 - 22:10

Luana

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
No horses fall into the Low Weights again for me 

ITV

One-fifty-five Twenty Eight Guns 8/1

Twenty Eight Guns turns up today at a mark of 122, which is only 2lbs higher than when winning over at Wincanton over the soft going by 9L with Black Narcissus behind , is slightly stepping up in trip for this race to 2m 5f which should not be a problem having competed at Ffos Las over this distance and only got beat by a Small head on that day. The trouble for this horse was the huge weight it gained for having such a good year of many wins and near misses the handicapper noticed and kept pushing this up in the weights, only in April she was running off a mark of 130 so the current mark of 122 does look pleasing on the eye. What stood out to me was her run LTO she had Get on the Yagar about 15L behind her on that day and the horse just went onto ride at Fontwell in a class 3 beating a field of 6 by 7L , the jockey Robert Dunne is on form lately having had 5 wins main one being the impressive win on Famous Milly a 10/1 shot horse winning by a huge 17L and he did give Scudamore his first win this week when riding Corner Creek to a good win over at Southwell 

Half-two Southfield Theatre 9/1

I am going to give this one a chance, was reading the trainers comments on this on the racing post and was saying how they putting the first time blinkers on and is a smaller field which will suit this one bit better today. He is the highest weighted in this race today, but both the trainer and the booking of Cobden who is also in form could just be enough to secure at least a place for me hoping does not do what did Saturday 

Five past three Kingswell Theatre 5/1 

I can see why Cantlow is a choice on here from Foxy, i might of been tempted if was around 10/1 would of been worth the risk for me but my selection is about the right price i think and having some thinking time i am going do a treble on Scudamore horses for my £5.00 challenge because he is also sending out Mysteree in the half two that i feel might be worth risking maybe hard choice that was for the challenge task. They talk highly of this horse and did win well over C&D last time out and gets a 6lb rise but i do not think that will be enough to stop this horse was 142 last year which does not say much but am hoping after a year he would of learned a lot to handle this rise in the weights 

Three-forty Shantou Bob 16/1

Good luck in finding a winner here, not so easy i do not think was tempted by Sykes but passed over it and opted for this one, will get the help from Johnston for this race which you got to take being a big plus. Noticed a other top weighted horse which was pretty annoying for me i do try to avoid these type but when on ITV you got take what you can get i find in these type of races. A big step up in trip to 3m ran well when over C&D in January was 5th out of 15 13L behind Unowhatimeanharry was 1lb heavier that day and that was a class 1 race did manage to secure a win at Chepstow before that beating off a field of 17 but i feel with this easier type of race than the horse is use to he can at least grab us a place here i am also hoping just needed 1st start back lto hoping being a big word for this write up

154 Re: For the Tarts on Sun 17 Dec 2017 - 0:29

Luana

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Half-two Navan Milsean 9/1

Elliot won this race with Killer Crow back in 2015, that was a outsider 10/1. Milsean is coming to this race on a mark of 123 having been racing the hurdles off a mark of 142 highest being 146 which gives this around 20lbs lighter than is use to running with. Did well on chase debut in May when coming 3rd that day and was very popular with the market i am hoping with the previous 3 attempts he will get the hang of the chase now and manage to win here today, the heavy ground could be the key for this horse in this race having had 2 starts over heavy going and won one placed the other time.

Twelve-twenty-five The Jugopolist 40/1

We are obviously going to each-way this bet, won a fair bit of money in the past on this horse, and is coming on a mark of 84 that is 3lb lighter than lto and only 1lb higher than when winning a race at Huntingdon a class 4, is taking a drop in class for this race and very well could be placing, Cornwall won this race in 2013 with Phoenix De Mottes and he is booking in Lee Edwards who won the race last year when riding Midnight Jade 

Two-forty Pairofbrowneyes 12/1

Sean and Sam was pretty big on this horse so am going to suggest it for this part for us i know little on this horse but for them to big up a horse it often ends up being a good horse, well if you dont include Traffic Fluide of course lol

No write up bets on below bit late and tired 

Three-thirty-five Bohemian Rhapsody 12/1 
Two-twenty-five Tellovoi 13/2
Three-twenty-five Titan Goddess 15/2

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum