S.A.S » S.A.S MAIN BETS » S.A.S COVER TEAM

S.A.S COVER TEAM

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 20 of 20]

951 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:25 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Great start to our new ways, also added to my pot went higher than my personal set target for day one so very happy with that 

Cards might be gone tomorrow but i still wanted to have the bets got nothing to lose if they get pulled annoying yes but now i need to try do it when i see good horses and i see some good horses tomorrow 

Remember i am in no rush to waste money i need play it smart so just the one i liked for a singles bet tomorrow 

4 Horseman

2.00 Lingfield - Sandfrankskipsgo - All time low mark and gets the best speed over GCD me and Sean have often tried hard to get money out of this horse and not managed it what tempted me this time around again was the drop to class 6 far much easier company than ever faced but will only manage to make the lucky 15 cut 14/1 

3.00 Lingfield - Man Of Harlech - a other horse who is right down in the weights and hits the greatest speed figures over GCD only goes into the lucky bet for reasons that i can not really trust it to win in a singles bet so cost cheaper to mix it with the similar type of horses that could win but too risky 16/1

3.40 Catterick - Argent Knight - big step up in trip from 1m6 all way to 3m with a inform jockey booking won a 2m race at Ascot couple of years ago and does well over soft ground also records best speed over GCD 20/1

4.40 Catterirck - Along Came Theo - this was a tough call for me in this race which one out the two to make the singles bet i like this horse having 3 places out of it always follow it but always placing am i happy to put single bet on it was what it boiled down to and i thought no rather it place in my lucky bet than place in singles with barely nothing back the horse i picked for singles will give me bit more return Sean personally thought this was bet of the day for him and he opted for the singles also on it but i keeping it like this 13/2

Singles

4.40 Catterick - Captain Mowbray - best speed over GCD and gets a good jockey booked in coming back to the hurdles now slight step in trip and was doing well when seen hurdling last if scratch out the May run the form was 242322 often only beaten a small margin could be getting a win back here 8/1 EW

Win only Double on Richard Guest, he never owes me a single penny for everyone who followed us from day one know the amount of money he earned me last year and these two horses can win for him

2.45 Outlaw Torn 5/2
3.15 Tellovoi 7/2

Tempted by Di's Gift in the 3.45 Chelmsford race if price drifts i might take it, currently 5/1 in places if anyone wants to use that horse

952 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:45 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
6.45 Newcastle Royal Holiday - bottom of the class now 7 should come well 16/1

One for you to think about tonight Sam

953 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:37 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Thank you Voodoo will take that bet on now, not other bets for me for tomorrow everything seems priced right no value that i can find in the two race cards will look again tomorrow but not going just take random stuff if not liking it now i need take it serious xx

954 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:01 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Look into these horses Wed night ok Sam and make a call on the odds offered you savvy enuf 2 no wa to take n not to take on them 

Thursday

13:50 - Newcastle - Buthelezi 
15:30 - Newcastle - Zabeel Star
16:05 - Newcastle - Yeah Baby Yeah 
17:15 - Newcastle - Rich Again
20:30 - Kempton - Light from Mars and Air Of York (in that order light of mars gets the first nod)
21:00 - Kempton - Freddy with A Y  (only because i know this is your favorite lol)

Will look at cards in couple hours see if anything i fancy sometimes a second look wen done other things a horse stands out init

https://www.nickeroftheday.com

955 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:15 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
14:15 - Wolverhampton - Clock on Tom - bargain race basically not run on the AW for long time comes off a pound light than when last seen over the AW both wins on ze AW was in class 7 company if far from ze safest of bets but one i willing have a punt on was looking a alright hurdle horse so you just can never tell ah 10/1 

16:25 - Wolverhampton -  Union Rose - taking the advice off the Longshot from RP today and going for this one will copy and paste what it said 12/1 

Longshot: Ed Quigley
Union Rose (4.25 Wolverhampton) 

Shaped on his last couple of starts as though the step up to 6f would suit, and is more than capable of landing a blow off a mark of 79.

With that plus Voodoo one think that can do us well a cheeky E/W patent i don kid on them 3 

So to be clear for Pete etc 

Clock on Tom, Union Rose and Royal Holiday E/W Patent bet 

Not ze best of cards but means more time looking at ze Cheltenham information online etc so use the day for relaxing and study is my advice keep money small tomorrow no need be greedy and use money up on a day like that 
GoodLuckEveryone

956 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:18 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Am happy to take that on why not, i am doing just what you said above, a hot cup of copy flicking over the Cheltenham information found a couple of good horses so enjoying relaxing on the sofa tonight will place that bet now

957 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:45 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Sean wrote:Look into these horses Wed night ok Sam and make a call on the odds offered you savvy enuf 2 no wa to take n not to take on them 

Thursday

13:50 - Newcastle - Buthelezi  7/1
15:30 - Newcastle - Zabeel Star 15/2
16:05 - Newcastle - Yeah Baby Yeah 6/1
17:15 - Newcastle - Rich Again 14/1
20:30 - Kempton - Light from Mars 16/1 and Air Of York 10/1(in that order light of mars gets the first nod)
21:00 - Kempton - Freddy with A Y  14/1 (only because i know this is your favorite lol)
Took these on in a lucky 31 without the 8.30 in the 8.30 done both singles each way best of luck Sean and Sam

958 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:52 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Not going do write up because cards might not even run tomorrow but these two are my serious bets for tomorrow 

5.30 Newcastle Inniscastle Lad 10/1
7.15 Chelmsford Major Valentine 6/1

Really like Inniscastle Lad

959 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:02 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
Free Money!!!! Its real! i transferred 40 pence!

https://www.halifax.co.uk/

JUMP FOR JOY! SWITCH YOUR CURRENT ACCOUNT AND GET £125

Just use the Current Account Switch Service to transfer and close your old account held elsewhere. If you’ve had cashback for switching to us since January 2012, we’re sorry but you won’t get it again. £125 offer ends 19th March 2018.

960 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:09 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Just the two for me tomorrow nothing caught the eye, thank you will i think might be needing stuff like that soon lol 

5.30 Southwell Theatre Act - not many horses stood out today not onces that tempted me by the price or places up for offer this one was a horse i like following placed lto and drops more in trip just about got the price just about 5/1 Win only 

5.45 Wolverhampton Poppy In the wind - really pleased to see this at the current trading price interesting how sending this over 7f did not fair that well when last over it so wonder why after this horse running well over 5 and 6 they send it again to 7f with the holly doyle booking 8/1 E/W (you could take 7/1 on this and get 4 places on Skybet if want)

Will give it a double also 

961 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:28 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
3.50 Catterick Turtle Cask - Not been seen over C&D since this time last year when was over c&d with soft ground was 21327  most of them coming in class 4 company this being 5 and on Heavy going where form shows well once having a 5l win over heavy ground in a class 4 race is 3lb lighter than when winning over C&D by 13L a few years ago on soft ground think should prefer the heavy going 15/2 E/W

5.40 Kempton Fire fighting - Adam Kirby is going to retake this booking on this horse today having had a couple of good runs on this horse one coming over the course 3 years ago which is a long time away now but did have, this took a 252 Day Break (easier feature now on RP)  and just was not running anywhere near best posts the best speed and both are doing well 18/1 E/W

962 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:35 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
2.40 Kempton Solomn Grundy - Keeps placing but is coming fresh off a wind op now which often helps them get that win drops in distance which will not be of concern 12/1 E/W

3.00 Uttoxeter Clyne - i think this one is going to win here Adam Wedge is a good jockey booked in having won the race last year with Fortunate George is taking a drop in class for this race having raced off in class one lto only managing 4th place 10/1 E/W

3.15 Kempton Thomas Crapper - i am a big fan of Cobra De Mai like you all know but i am going take a punt on this one something about it keeps jumping out to me 20/1 E/W

3.35 Uttoxeter Krackatoa King - The Midlands National should be  a good race this one for people i am going to watch this one trainer likes it around here and gets the help of Aspell on board who knows how to win a national race 25/1 E/W

963 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:17 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Samantha.dee wrote:
3.00 Uttoxeter Clyne - i think this one is going to win here Adam Wedge is a good jockey booked in having won the race last year with Fortunate George is taking a drop in class for this race having raced off in class one lto only managing 4th place 10/1 E/W
Moment i saw you do this with me i was confident on it then thought was going lose it for a moment lol

964 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:25 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Samantha.dee wrote:

3.15 Kempton Thomas Crapper - i am a big fan of Cobra De Mai like you all know but i am going take a punt on this one something about it keeps jumping out to me 20/1 E/W
bet you was slightly glad to see Cobra mess that up lol

965 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:59 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
just missed the place on my last one lol and yes i was sat thinking Cobra best not win lol if i saw the drift to 14/1 i would of had a place bet on that horse today but when i looked was only 7/1 and it would not brought enough return for me on them odds shame but enjoyed the racing today will have a quick look at the night cards now because in tiny bit of profit today so might take on couple of horses for tonight love when i enjoy the racing and gamble again, when i saw the snow i was thinking here we go more cards being pulled and so on but no they kept on today and provided a real great show again i also like the ITV layout i think they are actually really entertaining and funny that was first time i watched entire show on ITV and enjoyed how they presented it all

966 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:13 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Sticking to a lucky 15 tonight 

5.45 Mythical Madness only c&d winner in the field with good speed around gcd 12/1 E/W

6.15 What Usain a good old fashioned gamble with this one the weights is really low now back on a winnable mark 2lbs lighter than when winning on the AW last year at Kempton 20/1 E/W

6.45 Katie Gale looks like a night of might be horses for me so going keep to a lucky 15 with these this one keeps improving 11/1 E/W 

8.15 Golden Eye a other horse who is getting better and good speed with a good 3lb claimer booked in 22/1 E/W

These 4 horses are too risky for set stake single bets on them but i like taking a risk so not going pass them up so lucky 15 is what i am suggesting tonight stakes small then and a each way will be for best 

Will be back later tonight to do some bets for Sunday, i know people do not do Sundays much but that is going change now because i will be doing it 

If i had pick one for last race it be Living Leader 6/1 but not having a bet on that race tonight

967 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:17 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
5.05 Navan Effernock Lad - enjoyed a win here in December 2016 a dead heat and managed to come 4th in December 2017 ran well in January at Fairyhouse a change of tactics here running this in march normally packed away by now so interesting see them keeping it out might be because of the bad couple of months at the start or they just seeing how acts around this time of year might of saw something during the training around this period never know the ground will also be perfect for this being heavy and is showing the fastest speed over GCD 10/1 E/W

5.35 Navan Madison To Monron - hoping just needed the run last time out after a 276 day break beat the Big Dog in PTP racing by 8L before that  who recently just went onto win at Naas in a field of 11 the jockey is 50% in form and this is a horse owned by the Potts who holds horses like Fox Norton, Finian's Oscar, Supasundae just to name a few who are currently in the limelight so they certainly know how to buy winning horses 8/1 E/W 

3.20 Ffos Las Magical Man - this is the risky one for me is a 3 time winner at this course and gets the heavy going which he shows best bits of form over especially when at Ffos Las everything is suited to him today and fell at the right price might be worth looking at a place sort of bet or a bet W/O Alf ' n dor maybe but they do not offer them markets over night so i stuck to the E/W tonight 10/1 E/W

968 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:29 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
[postbg=https://i.imgur.com/6LPhzcp.png]Just the one for me for now, will look back tomorrow see if cards last if do i will be only interested in the one card anyway the AW one but have found this horse of big interest on the other cards 

3.50 Limerick Bracklin Princess was 2nd over C&D last year off 4lb higher also posts best speed figures 20/1 E/W

969 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:04 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thanks Sam some nice place money shame the other princess won lol

970 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:03 pm

Chris

Regular
Regular
Cheers Sam...decent place mmoney for that

971 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:26 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Thank you, rather the place than the lost lol will be back later xx

972 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:55 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
[postbg=https://i.imgur.com/6LPhzcp.png]Lol Dancingshadows that comment about Traffic Fluide made me laugh, Sean is due back in the week and i think he will see the funny side of that comment, got a feeling he will back that horse to the end of the cliff purely on stubborn pride.

I did not really like any horses for tomorrow, but like Voodoo said i not going to let that put me off the enjoyment i got again for the racing and the gamble, so i kept looking and did find the one horse (two but more on that after) that i liked the look of a good old fashioned S.A.S ways based on speed, which more often than not bagged us a winner purely on the speed logic 

5.25 Clonmel Betterthanalright - Quarry Rua seems to be popular tonight not really sure why but i am going back to my old logic of Speed over GCD which was this one this been off a very long time but is dropping to 2m7 and gets the heavy ground which won over when completing a double long time ago old horse these are often the types who win for me overlooked sort of horses who spring the odd win or two but is really easy to avoid just could not find nothing in both these cards other than the shorter horses 12/1 E/W

Nothing else is really standing out to me tonight, i will hold off for the morning and see if any of the shorter priced horses drift out slightly for me to take on some sort of bet.

Was one horses tipped up by Racing Post that i read into and would like to give a mention to and that is 

i can take no credit for this if wins (cut and pasted from the site) i have decided to take a bet on this horse also that is why i am giving it a mention 

3.15 Clonmel Rough Night 8/1

Supporters of Rough Night, who makes his handicap debut in the Comeragh Handicap Hurdle (3.15), will be hoping for a timely boost to his chance when Awayinthewest lines up for a maiden hurdle half an hour earlier.

After looking limited last year, the Eddie Hales-trained five-year-old has shown improved form in maiden hurdles in recent months and did particularly well to take third place behind market leaders Lareena and Awayinthewest at Thurles 12 days ago.

Lareena boasts form that ties in with Gordon Elliott's improving mare Lackaneen Leader, and Awayinthewest is a very useful mare even if she had failed to build on the promise of last season's novice campaign, which featured a sixth-placed finish behind Let's Dance in the Mares' Novice Hurdle at Cheltenham.

973 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:40 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
well done same perfect tip

974 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:12 pm

Nick C

V.I.P
V.I.P
Great stuff, thanks Sam!

975 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:13 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
[postbg=https://i.imgur.com/6LPhzcp.png]Thank you everyone, sometimes it shows to take a risk nice little drift on that also which is always a bonus.

I am thinking on doing a fun challenge on here for anyone to get involved in that will work around normal tipping bring some competition back to the site without having to do much work little ideas like becoming a grand champion and so on will talk with Kelly about it and see what we come up with, have got the passion back for the racing now so it is something i will like to be involved in myself and i know few others would so i will talk with her tomorrow about it and she will post up the ideas i have in mind.

You can tell i got my passion back by the effort i put into this below 

3.05 Southwell Angel Palanas - Will be only 1lb heavier than when beating Kommander Kirkup at this C&D at the end of January in a class 5 race, gets a more experienced jockey booking of Clifford Lee booked in this time around who rode this back in 2016 coming 2nd at Red Car in a 5f race only just beaten by Dusty Bin on that occasion, Lee does really well at this track showing a overal profit of +13.00 out of 18 starts he only failed to make the places on 6 occasions. So far the trainer is having a very good season having a profit of +28.21 and he ended 2017 on a high with a profit of +0.68 which might not sound much but when you take into account he sent out 617 rides and to show a profit like that is pretty good this year he sent out 70 rides and had 12 winners 36 getting minor money, most of that coming at Southwell on the AW where he is showing a 37% strike rate a profit of +54.13 and his 4 yearolds holding 30% of that record at this track also 58% of his horses are running to form which gives this that extra added boost in confidence 8/1 E/W

De Sousa Special

I have always been a huge fan of De Sousa ever since that big win off him many years ago it feels now with Arabian Queen hard to believe that was 3 years ago time does fly, ever since then many winners have come from him and many let downs but i know one thing is for sure he always puts in 100% win or lose. 

Have always respected this jockey, because he could surely have his pick of horses yet he always goes for the outsiders ( more often than not) 

Anyway every flat season i always check all his rides, and why i would love to bet on him blind and just go for it i am glad i do not but this evening i like every single horse he rides at Kempton other than one more on that later 

5.45 Professor 10/1
7.45 Medici Banchiere 15/2
8.15 Dark Side Dream 13/2
8.45 Billy's Boots 7/2

I will be putting these two into a lucky 15 bet (each way) and hoping for the best, all round he shows a profit at this course of  +1.19, this improves when riding +4 year old horses which will go well with the four horses above when he rides horses 4 or older he is 20% win strike rate and shows a profit of +85.65

Professor, he is riding for William Knight, they work really well together showing a huge 30% winning stright rate and a profit of +36 if you followed all rides SDS took for Knight so Professor could finally get that much needed win. Similar story with J R Jenkins who he sends out on Billy's Boots they do well together with a 15% win rate and a +10 profit with +4 horses 

So if you add all that together i think he stands a big chance of getting all 4 of these today 

Nicker of the Day

6.45 Kempton Snatty Dancer - This is the other horse ridden by SDS today first time booked in to ride this 3 year old horse only had two runs out so know very little on the horse they say could be needing longer but we will see, the trainer is currently 50% having had 2 wins out of 4, one of them being Dorian Gray which i sit kicking myself about should of done that horse. 

Why i did not make this bet a lucky 31 was because SDS does not perform well with younger horses at Kempton, shows a big loss, not only that but having not had many runs i was not willing to risk putting the extra stakes by making it a lucky 31 just for one horse i know very little on. Sds does do well with the trainer i noticed showing a 19% win strike rate and a plus profit when they have worked together but that does jump up to 21% when riding on the younger horses Morrison owns so is most certainly worth the punt i think especially when strangly enough if you followed every single 3 YO horse SDS ever ridden out on you would actually be £25 better off to the £ just not at this field lol 66/1 E/W

976 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:15 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
[postbg=https://i.imgur.com/6LPhzcp.png]One of them days i say that was lol, it was a case of if i did not back the SDS  horses they no doubt would of won. Do i regret doing them bets in hindsight of course, but looking at the results tonight i can say i would not of went with the others so was a risk worth trying.

Have took on a few tomorrow, some really good racing i think anyway could do with having Sean around tonight perfect day for our cover for cover angle but not long now then he be back but is type of day need a cover angle because lot of good horses with chances 

2.10 Wolverhampton Equally Fast - gosh a other difficult choice this was (i wrote this out after Cork) i could say reasons for a few in here Krystallite, Eternalist and Newstead Abbey. I am not in a forgiving mood just yet for SDS in this race because if i was i would go wit Annie Salts 5/1 does not interest me at this current time i really hope this stays in this race and not moved to the Lingfield one it is unfair when they do that, dropped right down the weights and fits the traditional speed that we work on 6/1 E/W

3.50 Wolverhampton Spirit of Gondree - was just denied the race at Lingfield on the last start a 20/1 place beaten under a length gets the help of Liam Keniry today who is riding out on Equally Fast maybe might suit a double E/W for some people,if not i might be able to tempt you all to try Feel the Vibes  15/2 E/W

4.00 Chepstow Firebird Flyer - i know this might be a mistake but the drop in class is far too tempting when you include the odds was racing in class one company this time last year with the likes of Vincente chase the spud and the forums big BRISTOL DE MAI so to come here on the current weights over soft going is something i just can not ignore maybe asking too much from this older horse but when i last did that it went and won i am not put off by the same things that put lot of gamblers off and never afraid to take a loss if i really think a horse stands a chance this stands a chance of at least placing 20/1 E/W

4.15 Cork Naturally Blond - Tough decision this was had two picks i was paying a interest in for this race, one being last years winner Time and Times (6/1) and this one. might regret it but i decided for this one take the risk. If you would like to take a safer pick i suggest Time and Times. This i am going for in the hope that just needed a run back after having had 105 days off before then was travelling at 2m2 at Thurles in a chase race came back to racing over Hurdles, might of been a wrong choice because i did not think made a bad chase horse from when i just saw that race. Is dropping to 2m4 for this race when doing that in September was 5lb heavier and came 3rd in a field of 7, might of managed to get closer if not making a mistake i think with the weight dropped and pending no mistakes could get us some place value 20/1 E/W

4.25 Wolverhampton John Caesar - was 3rd over C&D on the 5th March beaten by Beepeecee was not the best of races that time and did win over this course around this time last year off 7lb higher mark with todays jockey who aint been booked in for awhile and he is currently 22% 15/2 E/W

4.50 Cork Captionofthefleet - Twiss's Hill is popular tonight but i think they just riding on the Jockey booking alone for that horse, this one is the one that stands out to me posts best speed over GCD and placed 2nd in this race last year and was 13lbs higher in the weights then and gets a 7lb claimer booked in the same one who was booked in last year, he was giving weight away last year but this time around wont be he got held up and could not get a clear run in that race and if he perfected the jumping could of won this race last year  everything to suit again today, i would of liked to of seen Eamonn more inform but only got denied a win the other day with Admiral Brian 20/1 E/W

4.55 Wolverhampton Excellent Puck - been running really well over this C&D and the trainer is 100% at the moment only the one winner out of 1 with King's Steed (just looked to confirm that they not updated it yet he had a horse that lost for him today Aumerie) but still that winner was ridden by the jockey booked into ride Excellent Puck today. When racing them two starts at c&d it was class 5 company so this is a drop in class for this race not been seen in class 6 company for the past 5 years so is use to dealing with some good horses beat a rival on last outing at c&d (dolphin village) so is showing signs of improving 14/1 E/W

5.05 Chepstow Fourovakind - this was actually beaten by Firebird flyer a couple of years ago was pulled up in that race, this is a other horse dropping in class having run over class 1 and 3 company fell last start but was travelling well, does really well on the soft going you could call this horse a specialist on the soft ground having most if not all runs over soft ground or heavy going 15/2 E/W

5.45 Chelmsford Malaysian Boleh - i always try avoiding going against the forum picks when i see them i either avoid the race or only really tip up a different horse if i think the one can be beaten and this was the race i was hoping i would not go against someone because this is a horse that does stand out to me, the handicapper is due to put this up in the weights a further 1lb and with the claimer booking it is a case of now or never for this horse having had the last 3 starts placing it is time to get the win and pay back the loyalty shown to this horse over the past month super quick turn outs 13/2 E/W  

Nicker of the day 

5.25 Wolverhampton Alaska - do not normally write up on nicker of the days but today will make a exception  Liam Keniry booked in and i backed two of his horses above already when seen over C&D was 11lbs higher and was coming 4th still a very young horse with lots to learn would not cancel this one out at all 40/1 E/W 

Others was tempted by and will see how the day goes first before betting

6.00 Wolverhampton Tellovoi - Richard Guest is my favorite trainer and will be reading his very honest write up on this horse tomorrow to see if i will bet on it make sure to check it out on facebook currently going for 12/1

7.15 Chelmsford Loyalty - Hoping i do well today to back this tonight 7/1

8.45 Chelmsford Monumental Man - i am tempted by the price for sure but again a case of seeing how the day goes for me 25/1 

977 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:21 am

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
i will try and do cover so I have only the Ludlow card 

3:35 Stage Summit 10/3 won in ireland and did well in a much better race, seems closely matched with dans le vent so willing to give it a chance as it likes soft and has a good in form jock up top

4:45 Broadway symphony 15/2 not done much racing but when has, done well including winning lto this Jan, wont mind the going and worth a punt imo

5:15, Passam 33-1, I already posted this one in the month comp and i like it cos won on heavy last december, its lowest weight in handicap, has a god jock, nick scofield and was a good 3rd recently in feb

saver on awake at midnight 7-1, been placing and going close recently with johnson uptop

5:50 best to come 10-1 again i already posted this , newbie horse, expensive, has the breeding and yard 25% with newbies in bumpers over the season so well worth a punt imo

good luck all!

978 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:46 am

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Good luck you two, I like the write up on firebird did not know was racing with the likes of Bristol de mai will be betting on that a good old fashioned punt horse based on logic that is

979 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:26 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Good luck will, Friday fiver tommorow I am adding a new badge to win on here for that the double horse shoe badge also a triple crown badge small things to bring out that competitive nature will explain more on that soon

980 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:37 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
thanks sam, i see equally fast in the 2:10 is out so I suggest ETERNALIST 9-1, flat winner, front racer and CD winner lto 7th feb, should go well again i reckon

981 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:27 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Ubik wrote:i will try and do cover so I have only the Ludlow card 

3:35 Stage Summit 10/3 won in ireland and did well in a much better race, seems closely matched with dans le vent so willing to give it a chance as it likes soft and has a good in form jock up top

4:45 Broadway symphony 15/2 not done much racing but when has, done well including winning lto this Jan, wont mind the going and worth a punt imo

5:15, Passam 33-1, I already posted this one in the month comp and i like it cos won on heavy last december, its lowest weight in handicap, has a god jock, nick scofield and was a good 3rd recently in feb

saver on awake at midnight 7-1, been placing and going close recently with johnson uptop

5:50 best to come 10-1 again i already posted this , newbie horse, expensive, has the breeding and yard 25% with newbies in bumpers over the season so well worth a punt imo

good luck all!
sorry folks, that was awful...i think i will leave it to the experts...sean better be back soon lol

982 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:56 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
i think they going take it privately to facebook soon Will not enough people are really bothering to chat on here and it becomes like a chore to log in so we thinking of taking it to just the facebook like old times was faster and quicker to talk, we can add you to it if you like just pm me and let me know mate

983 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:30 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Voodoo wrote:i think they going take it privately to facebook soon Will not enough people are really bothering to chat on here and it becomes like a chore to log in so we thinking of taking it to just the facebook like old times was faster and quicker to talk, we can add you to it if you like just pm me and let me know mate
Tha iz newz 2 me?? me n sam stayin ea bud zo not sure wa rest doin i dunt mind if ne1 botherin to chat chattin not earnin money is it loool so if you meanin us when u say "they" then ur info veh veh wrong buddy

984 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:38 am

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Sean wrote:
@Voodoo wrote:i think they going take it privately to facebook soon Will not enough people are really bothering to chat on here and it becomes like a chore to log in so we thinking of taking it to just the facebook like old times was faster and quicker to talk, we can add you to it if you like just pm me and let me know mate
Tha iz newz 2 me?? me n sam stayin ea bud zo not sure wa rest doin i dunt mind if ne1 botherin to chat chattin not earnin money is it loool so if you meanin us when u say "they" then ur info veh veh wrong buddy

speaking for myself, where ever you and sam are , is where the money is so i will follow 

985 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:48 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Facebook was annoying, i am staying here also so not sure what you been hearing Voodoo pm me xx

986 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:22 pm

Scram

V.I.P
V.I.P
Not much around as the weather and not picking the right horses annoyed me for a bit + very busy with work.
will come back with the flat/ summer 

keep it up!

987 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:53 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Sean wrote:
@Voodoo wrote:Tha iz newz 2 me?? me n sam stayin ea bud zo not sure wa rest doin i dunt mind if ne1 botherin to chat chattin not earnin money is it loool so if you meanin us when u say "they" then ur info veh veh wrong buddy
I was thinking i must of missed the memo on it   good to have you back i saving my friday fiver for tonight racing, i lost lot of money yesterday so thought would give it a miss today because Saturdays is often a busy betting card so justify the lose by missing spending today lol

988 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:14 pm

Nick C

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Scram wrote:Not much around as the weather and not picking the right horses annoyed me for a bit + very busy with work.

keep it up!
You have been missed Scram! Good to know you are OK and I look forward to your return!

989 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:30 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Nick C wrote:
@Scram wrote:Not much around as the weather and not picking the right horses annoyed me for a bit + very busy with work.

keep it up!
You have been missed Scram! Good to know you are OK and I look forward to your return!

you been doing pretty well nick!

990 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:13 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
That was a slaughter job Sam looool 8 horses and just the one wins shocking loool it wa ya get for dissin me off on ze fluide init lol

991 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:27 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
kelly better put up a scrolling message cos every one thinks the site is closing lol

992 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:31 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
lool it not tho they soon no wen ppl keep tippin up init lool i fink voodoo misread sumin off sumone cuz it deffo not closin only i can close it n i dunt plan on closin it ever got no need even if jut me tipping up i dunt mind it keepin a record for me having it on here so i can look back on certain horses it like having one big tracker i have often read back on all the tips on here and found a winning horse that goes out again and wins where it lost lto

993 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:38 pm

Baggy36

Knows way round
Knows way round
Thank God for that sean for a moment I panicked were the fook am I going to get my holiday wad from not to mention the Mrs

Sent from Topic'it App

994 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:38 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
not to mention lose money on the nickeroftheday.com tag and we all know you hate losing money would not think it amount of lost bets you take on would you   i got a new medals system coming out also which i passed onto Kelly spent ages on that so would wasted lot of time if was closing so like Sean said the site will never ever close down no matter what be silly to close it and move to facebook it is impossible to follow stuff on facebook and can not provide long write ups which i enjoy doing sometimes

995 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:46 pm

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Absolutely delighted to hear that news....I rarely tip on here ( just going through such a bad run, confIdence totally drained) but there isnt a day goes by I dont drop by for a look. Glad to see Scram and Sean around again.

-------

https://www.nickeroftheday.com/viewtopic.forum?t=461

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum