Horse racing

Update of leaderboard late at the moment will update it over next day or two x
Latest topics
» July Tips
Today at 1:36 am by Yazchi

» On your Toes
Today at 1:21 am by Yazchi

» Powers that be
Yesterday at 8:24 pm by Yazchi

» S.A.S COVER TEAM
Yesterday at 1:49 am by Sean

» Strictly over 18
Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:55 pm by Nick C

» Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2
Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:10 pm by Ubik

» Wills Wannabees
Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:07 pm by Ubik

» Friday Fiver Challenge
Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:10 pm by HenYas

» Friday Fiver Challenge H.O.F
Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:19 pm by Kelly

S.A.S
Image result for 5 star gif
1.Ubik: £138.66
2.HenYas: £89.45
3.Ice: £38.60
4.Yazchi: £25.20
5.Sam: £24.67
(£1 ew)

Log in

I forgot my password




Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is Yazchi

Our users have posted a total of 17384 messages in 533 subjects
Top posting users this week
Ubik
 
Yazchi
 
Kelly
 
XxicequeenxX
 
feline
 
Angi
 
HenYas
 
Voodoo
 
Nick C
 
Paulcrossley
 


You are not connected. Please login or register

S.A.S » THE VAULT » August Tips

August Tips

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

101 Re: August Tips on Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:16 pm

Bill.Price


Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Dolphin Vista is a old Fahey horse moved to the Meade team did well at the Lincoln and Meade often improves his horses this one is getting his type of race and one to watch out for not much of a tip more of a keep a eye on i have personally put a small bet on this but is one for his next few starts to be watching out for 3.05 Newmarket

102 Re: August Tips on Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:21 pm

Burningroots


Regular
Regular
2.40 Redcar Ninjago


Always backing this one and feel confident on it after seeing it at Goodwood 9/1


1.55 Haydock Jacbequick


A other horse i back often gets slight weight raise but should not be far away 9/1


2.30 Haydock Mount Logan


Could reverse the placing now with Spark Plug and win this had a good first start back and gets a good draw wont mind the softening ground 12/1


Nicker Of The Day 


Imperial Legend 5.05 Haydock 28/1


Handles this c&d so good think might actually win you know 

103 Re: August Tips on Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:21 pm

Kelly


TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Voodoo wrote:

2.15 Ascot Great Hall a other dropping in the weights now and will like the soft ground given 11/1
Good Call

104 Re: August Tips on Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:34 pm

Kelly


TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Voodoo wrote:

2.15 Ascot Great Hall a other dropping in the weights now and will like the soft ground given 11/1


2.30 Haydock Frankuus i have often avoided this but today will give it a good good distance trainer not doing bad should do ok here 9/1
Double on the day Voodoo is angry about losing his Grand Champion title that his come to mean business today lol

105 Re: August Tips on Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:37 pm

Voodoo

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Coming for you Bill lol and i thought you was going turn me over then Burning some great tipping on here today good luck everyone with bets still going

106 Re: August Tips on Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:39 pm

Firstpastthepost

avatar
Regular
Regular
@Voodoo wrote:1.05 Ascot Willytheconquero finally been given a needed break dropped in the ratings here drops in class ia a massive price 20/1 


2.15 Ascot Great Hall a other dropping in the weights now and will like the soft ground given 11/1


2.30 Haydock Frankuus i have often avoided this but today will give it a good good distance trainer not doing bad should do ok here 9/1
Brilliant tipping Voodoo

107 Re: August Tips on Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:40 pm

Kelly

avatar
TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
That was all this site needed after bad week some positive energy to motivate people bring that fight and competition back brings out the best in people

108 Re: August Tips on Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:31 pm

Kelly

avatar
TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
We won the cup so am very happy with that right everyone it is Sunday day off day and time to have a much deserved drink tonight i not going out but will be having a few drinks at home to unwind and relax so probably be extra drunk later lol still will be doing my job answering any questions on here but my suggestion use Sundays to just relax and unwind Saturday nights have a laugh feet up that is what this girl be doing tonight xxx

109 Re: August Tips on Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:03 pm

HenYas


Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Kelly wrote:We won the cup so am very happy with that right everyone it is Sunday day off day and time to have a much deserved drink tonight i not going out but will be having a few drinks at home to unwind and relax so probably be extra drunk later lol still will be doing my job answering any questions on here but my suggestion use Sundays to just relax and unwind Saturday nights have a laugh feet up that is what this girl be doing tonight xxx
Answering questions.... why did you unfriend me on face book? I enjoyed looking at your pics (forgive me family of Kelly).

110 Re: August Tips on Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:04 pm

Ubik

avatar
VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@HenYas wrote:
@Kelly wrote:We won the cup so am very happy with that right everyone it is Sunday day off day and time to have a much deserved drink tonight i not going out but will be having a few drinks at home to unwind and relax so probably be extra drunk later lol still will be doing my job answering any questions on here but my suggestion use Sundays to just relax and unwind Saturday nights have a laugh feet up that is what this girl be doing tonight xxx
Answering questions.... why did you unfriend me on face book? I enjoyed looking at your pics (forgive me family of Kelly).


kellys me bird now and only I get to see her many charms......and she gets to see my pension book on the way to shoe shopping...its a good deal for all concerned!

111 Re: August Tips on Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:19 pm

HenYas


Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Ubik wrote:
@HenYas wrote:
@Kelly wrote:We won the cup so am very happy with that right everyone it is Sunday day off day and time to have a much deserved drink tonight i not going out but will be having a few drinks at home to unwind and relax so probably be extra drunk later lol still will be doing my job answering any questions on here but my suggestion use Sundays to just relax and unwind Saturday nights have a laugh feet up that is what this girl be doing tonight xxx
Answering questions.... why did you unfriend me on face book? I enjoyed looking at your pics (forgive me family of Kelly).


kellys me bird now and only I get to see her many charms......and she gets to see my pension book on the way to shoe shopping...its a good deal for all concerned!
I thought you was full o love so you could share some?

112 Re: August Tips on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:42 pm

Voodoo

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
3.15 Ayr Chineses Spirit i am liking this for tomorrow had a bad run on his last start out in what is shaping to of been a good race trainer is not doing too badly only a small yard and is allowed a 6lb weight help in this race and Fanning on board 10/1

113 Re: August Tips on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:50 pm

Kelly

avatar
TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Oh i never knew deleted anyone off here i was having clear up of my facebook ages ago so might done it then sorry lol

114 Re: August Tips on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:08 pm

Bill.Price

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
The other horse with Fanning Sepal in the 5.15 looks a positive step forward you know Voodoo 13/2 at moment

115 Re: August Tips on Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:38 pm

Paulcrossley

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Ayr 3.15 Gun case was backed on here LTO and ended up 3rd that day keeps his claimer booking 16/1


Ayr 4.45 Gworn they say it will rain tomorrow making ground soft which will help this one not been doing that bad form is 121623 can win this type of race 9/1


Will be back in the morning when i know how the ground is going be and see who the NR's will be 

116 Re: August Tips on Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:11 pm

Sean

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
Well done Bill been on a 3 day bender god i feel roughhhh lets see wa racing is 4 tonight init


_________________
 Tipster Of The Year 2017 SeanRobertz
https://www.nickeroftheday.com

117 Re: August Tips on Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:15 pm

Kelly

avatar
TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
We in Bristol Satuday night are you going be out?

118 Re: August Tips on Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:19 pm

Sean

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
yes going drawbridge with Karen and few others anyone welcome come up but at moment i jus b drinking orange juice tha how rough i feel but come sat i prob be banging on ze drink again init loool


_________________
 Tipster Of The Year 2017 SeanRobertz
https://www.nickeroftheday.com

119 Re: August Tips on Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:20 pm

Sean

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
how come i stil got worst tipster loool i going try change that now giv me 10 min to look


_________________
 Tipster Of The Year 2017 SeanRobertz
https://www.nickeroftheday.com

120 Re: August Tips on Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:22 pm

Ubik

avatar
VIP Plus
VIP Plus
See guys and gals, size DOES matter! lol, pmsl!

 size matters 10/3 WON

121 Re: August Tips on Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:22 pm

Kelly

avatar
TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Because you not had a winning tip in ages saying that you not actually hardly tip now so need change that we be waiting if you get half amount tips right i might not give you the badge next time to lose the badge you need show a profit by end of each week otherwise the badge remains so either 50% strike rate or over £100 profit on tips by end of each week before you lose the badge

122 Re: August Tips on Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:23 pm

Kelly

avatar
TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@HenYas wrote:
@Ubik wrote:



kellys me bird now and only I get to see her many charms......and she gets to see my pension book on the way to shoe shopping...its a good deal for all concerned!
I thought you was full o love so you could share some?
Do not worry i can handle more than one a time lol

123 Re: August Tips on Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:31 pm

Ubik

avatar
VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Kelly wrote:
@HenYas wrote:
@Ubik wrote:



kellys me bird now and only I get to see her many charms......and she gets to see my pension book on the way to shoe shopping...its a good deal for all concerned!
I thought you was full o love so you could share some?
Do not worry i can handle more than one a time lol


Im saying nuthink!  I dont like to share though...and we need more emojis, especially moving ones!

124 Re: August Tips on Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:38 pm

Kelly

avatar
TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
i be sorting them out tonight for us

125 Re: August Tips on Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:52 pm

Ubik

avatar
VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Kelly wrote:i be sorting them out tonight for us

 i found some on an adult site i stumbled upon quite by accident  ;)

apparently "Russian" is a something other than russian

126 Re: August Tips on Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:35 pm

Kelly

avatar
TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Voodoo wrote:3.15 Ayr Chineses Spirit i am liking this for tomorrow had a bad run on his last start out in what is shaping to of been a good race trainer is not doing too badly only a small yard and is allowed a 6lb weight help in this race and Fanning on board 10/1
Very good tipping you had 3 high odd winners now think you heading for tipster of the week

127 Re: August Tips on Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:42 pm

Ubik

avatar
VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Kelly wrote:
@Voodoo wrote:3.15 Ayr Chineses Spirit i am liking this for tomorrow had a bad run on his last start out in what is shaping to of been a good race trainer is not doing too badly only a small yard and is allowed a 6lb weight help in this race and Fanning on board 10/1
Very good tipping you had 3 high odd winners now think you heading for tipster of the week

lol, honestly didnt see this, but yes stood out for me as well, very well done. having a very good day thanks to kellys lucky charms, 2 winners, 2 placers from 6 picks   :D (sorry sean!)

128 Re: August Tips on Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:43 pm

Voodoo

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Only one felt confident on hope some managed get on it i also got it in a double with Bills one so hoping that lands for us then would had singles and doubles on it, i looming around for tomorrow now nothing stood out tonight not many tips on here today which i like because shows not just banging on stuff for hell of it and that would allowed people to of got on my one lol

129 Re: August Tips on Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:53 pm

Ubik

avatar
VIP Plus
VIP Plus
make that 3 winners, Alfies Angel just came in at 8-1, only looked at that race cos i was checking out seans tip


Its the Kelly Effect I tell thee!

pmsl!

130 Re: August Tips on Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:58 pm

Kelly

avatar
TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
See since i come back around being Admin everyone working harder now aint they i added up all the tips on here since Friday and shows good profit i adding them up because i need work out who gets Tipster of the week Badge so i need work out who shows most profit at end each week but been positive week but need do bit more to make up for last weeks bad spell

131 Re: August Tips on Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:02 pm

Ubik

avatar
VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Kelly wrote:See since i come back around being Admin everyone working harder now aint they i added up all the tips on here since Friday and shows good profit i adding them up because i need work out who gets Tipster of the week Badge so i need work out who shows most profit at end each week but been positive week but need do bit more to make up for last weeks bad spell


nah, its more to do with that promise you made about flying over and thanking me in person...thats my inspiration!  :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

132 Re: August Tips on Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:23 pm

Voodoo

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Bill.Price wrote:The other horse with Fanning Sepal in the 5.15 looks a positive step forward you know Voodoo 13/2 at moment
Got the double nice doing business with you Bill

133 Re: August Tips on Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:29 pm

Kelly

avatar
TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
wow very good that is 3 very high odd doubles off you two in 3 days very good work i was not on it because forgot to look but i did put bit of money on bills one

134 Re: August Tips on Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:43 pm

Voodoo

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
hope some managed get on because was only few tips on here last night so should been easy to get on them two if not we try again tomorrow

135 Re: August Tips on Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:48 pm

HenYas


Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Voodoo wrote:hope some managed get on because was only few tips on here last night so should been easy to get on them two if not we try again tomorrow
Yes I put them in a patent with one of mine, your two came in and got decent enough return, so thank you and thanks Bill.

136 Re: August Tips on Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:30 pm

Scram

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
Nice two again Voodoo and Bill.
Had Sepal but not chinese spirit so ok with that

137 Re: August Tips on Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:39 pm

Bill.Price

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thank you everyone and thank you Voodoo i took the Sepal bet on then when read your comment i put it with the Fanning double so am very happy with that got one for tomorrow so far but still looking only just started looking this is a bet to go lightly on 


2.30 Thirsk Monkey Magic


This i am only putting small bit of money on nothing big but i feel this race is going throw out a high priced winner all of them have done nothing special and this is a Class Six race which be a first for this horse having run over class 3 - 5 was not far behind over C&D on last start and is yet to win that was in class 3 when run over class 5 over C&D she came 3rd both times it was Good to Soft she is slow to improve but is getting into the swing of it all Eaves takes the booking here and his 17% with 7 winners lately could be worth a small wager but remember only put small bit on this one do not go overboard 16/1

138 Re: August Tips on Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:25 pm

Voodoo

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Not much again tomorrow looks set for the short priced favs to be winning so will look for drift outs tomorrow then come on with some more if they drifting do not hunt value tomorrow not much value well tell a lie look at Wiff Waff  (5.20) and War Department(7.10) might be for someone else 


3.30 Thirsk Mitchum for me this race was always going be about Mitchum and Whippound so i sided with two things price and C&D winner i feel it be one of these two winning Mitchum is a previous C&D winner and is keeping his claimer on board this jockey is really good on this horse 3 wins 2 places out of 9 starts 6/1




7.40 Chelmsford Verne Castle bit of a risk on some cards not much to offer this was running in class one back in Feb at Lingfield and was only under 1L behind Royal Birth who won but the interesting bit for me is this never ever been beaten at Chelmsford on the AW it is 3/3 win rate at about 80% strike on the AW 10 runs 5 wins 2 places and keeps the clever Probert on board not one to be lumping on but is worth a small bet25/1 

139 Re: August Tips on Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:27 pm

Voodoo

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Bill.Price wrote:
2.30 Thirsk Monkey Magic

16/1
Had a small bet on that good luck with it Bill not much about tomorrow  :evil:

140 Re: August Tips on Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:17 am

Kelly

avatar
TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
lol! :

141 Re: August Tips on Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:17 am

Kelly

avatar
TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM

142 Re: August Tips on Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:08 pm

Ubik

avatar
VIP Plus
VIP Plus
lol, looks like my lady luck Kelly is still with me today, this to go with 8-1 Miss Goldsmith 

Thirsk 17:00 - Outright BettingClenymistraFreeSingle9.000.504.00WonWon

143 Re: August Tips on Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:09 pm

Kelly

avatar
TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Done well to find that lot of shorts won today so to find a nice value one in the mix is good work

144 Re: August Tips on Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:13 pm

Ubik

avatar
VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Kelly wrote:Done well to find that lot of shorts won today so to find a nice value one in the mix is good work

cheers, still using the SAS method, this one had form over CD and good form anyway, won on its come back run in May and been running well ever since, easy choice to make really thanks to SAS 

145 Re: August Tips on Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:15 pm

Kelly

avatar
TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Well shame they not taking own advice aint it lmao but think we blame Sean for that his spending too many nights out on the piss up if you in Bristol Saturday night you should come out we going annoy him in the Drawbridge all night

146 Re: August Tips on Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:37 pm

Firstpastthepost

avatar
Regular
Regular
3.20 Salisbury Black Tribly how this one is not winning is beyond me he really should be winning form is 2323 lets make a one here think is a safe place bet with chance of winning 8/1


4.40 Beverley Arrowzone dropped right in the weights should do better today here 20/1 


3.50 Slisbury Skiffle was annoying for me backed this at Goodwood was top of the weights then and she did run a good race willing put some money on her today 15/2

147 Re: August Tips on Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:50 pm

Colin.

avatar
REGULAR
REGULAR
Kempton 8.40  Dutiful Son could run a big race with Spencer booked in 14/1

Salisbury 4.20  Biotic not won in while but the big drop in class could help this one maybe 8/1

148 Re: August Tips on Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:02 pm

Voodoo

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
6.00 Gowran Bold Knight placed on last two starts is out of the weights here but the claimer sorts that out 7lb claimer should be able to finally break maidon here should never always happens 15/2


4.50 Salisbury Welsh Inlet old time horse this is not had a win on the turf for while does actually tick all the right boxes would not be going over eager on the bet just a small wage 16/1 

4.00 Newton Frozen Over seen this backed before on here think was sam and sean but never took the bet today i willing give it a chance last start had soft ground today gets the good ground with a jockey who has won on this before worth a placer 20/1


9.10 Kempton Tuolumn Meadows was not beaten far out on last start and gets a new trainer today the jockey booking is strong with Doyle on board his had 13 winners in the past 14 days very strong chances 8/1

149 Re: August Tips on Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:21 am

Sean

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
14.50 - Salisbury - Lydia's Place - Guest earned us a bomb owes no fav's to us ever but he could be paying us nice with this one why is he sending her here you never see Guest handing around this track his only ever done it once and that horse placed for him his only ride out tomorrow i be very interested in reading his facebook on this one this is way out of his way just to send one single horse over 4 hours from his place keep eye on his facebook feed in the morning about this for now i put a little bet on he is also running 78% horses to form tricky race because Waseem Faris should not be overlooked but this one gets a mention because unusual ways 14/1 E/W 


_________________
 Tipster Of The Year 2017 SeanRobertz
https://www.nickeroftheday.com

150 Re: August Tips on Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:31 am

Kelly

avatar
TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Good see you putting effort in tonight Sean x

151 Re: August Tips on Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:05 pm

Ubik

avatar
VIP Plus
VIP Plus
saw this and thought of sean

Beverley 2:40 carpet time (lol sean) 12-1

152 Re: August Tips on Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:17 pm

Kelly

avatar
TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
We make the trip to Salisbury for the first time in a number of years today with one runner, Lydia’s Place. The going at Salisbury is now Good to Firm, Good in places and Lydia’s Place runs in the 2.50, a 5f 61-80 handicap ridden by Rob Hornby. It is a long way to go with Lydia, but we believe the stiff track today should suit her well as it has a number of similar characteristics to Beverley where she has won twice in her career, and she will appreciate the quick going. Today’s race looks a tough contest with plenty of recent form on show from the runners. And it also looks like it could possibly turn in to a real strongly run race with a number of horses that have a prominent racing style on show. Lydia’s Place is in foal to Brazen Beau and over the last couple of weeks she has really come on in her work and looks in fantastic order in herself. Rob Hornby also has a good knowledge of her as he won on her three times as a two-year-old and we hope they will strike the old relationship back up well today. Lydia’s Place looks likely to be a double figure price in the betting and with her being in great form, it would not be a great surprise to see her outrun her odds today if things go her way in the race.

153 Re: August Tips on Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:57 pm

Kelly

avatar
TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Sean wrote:14.50 - Salisbury - Lydia's Place - Guest earned us a bomb owes no fav's to us ever but he could be paying us nice with this one why is he sending her here you never see Guest handing around this track his only ever done it once and that horse placed for him his only ride out tomorrow i be very interested in reading his facebook on this one this is way out of his way just to send one single horse over 4 hours from his place keep eye on his facebook feed in the morning about this for now i put a little bet on he is also running 78% horses to form tricky race because Waseem Faris should not be overlooked but this one gets a mention because unusual ways 14/1 E/W 
Wish i followed that very good call on both sean

154 Re: August Tips on Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:03 pm

Sean

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
Meh knew that happen didn put money on it meeeh


_________________
 Tipster Of The Year 2017 SeanRobertz
https://www.nickeroftheday.com

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum