Horse racing

CONGRATULATIONS TO NEW CROWNED QUEEN ICE.QUEEN
Latest topics
» Saturday 5 Fold
Today at 1:00 pm by Nick C

» Strictly over 18
Today at 11:19 am by Nick C

» Stick to the programme - sttp
Today at 11:01 am by Jh2103

» The good times start here!
Today at 10:22 am by Ubik

» Race by race
Today at 10:15 am by Scram

» Wills Wannabees
Today at 8:55 am by Ubik

» How i spending my few Nicker
Yesterday at 11:43 pm by Bill.Price

» S.A.S COVER TEAM
Yesterday at 10:25 pm by Samantha.dee

» September Tips
Yesterday at 9:48 pm by Relyod5454

Log in

I forgot my password



S.A.S

VICTIM


SEE YOU BOOKIE
Boo


You are not connected. Please login or register

S.A.S » S.A.S MAIN BETS » S.A.S COVER TEAM

S.A.S COVER TEAM

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic  Reply to topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 18 of 19]

851 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:52 am

Sean

avatar
WORST TIPSTER OF THE WEEK
WORST TIPSTER OF THE WEEK
cheers will do it now hope doez well for ya n yer leger week so we av bit of fun wit it was only lazy last nite cause ze site we use was messed proper up givin out nothing n ad use ATR so was annoyin


_________________
SeanRobertz
http://www.nickeroftheday.com

852 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:42 pm

Millster

avatar
REGULAR
REGULAR
Samantha.dee wrote:3.20 Doncaster Razzmatazz - Group already backed this at 66/1 thanks to Pete with the early spot, i just wanted add bit more information to his write. I not expected much with this today but i am intrigued on how Clive Cox is sending this horse here today and not one of his other horses who would of had a better chance. He won this race last year with Priceless, problem i have is why move it off the AW the speed of this one is pretty good and she did well to handle her wide draw, she keeps her same jockey on board  and gets a really good draw here they could be doing little to much too soon by this big step up to class one company time will tell all, but with what she earned us LTO can we really complain if ends up being last..i think not 

Working blind tonight and i do not want to work around ATR so just names of two i followed in the past

5.45 Kempton Yeeoow 9/1
5.20 Doncaster Fumbo Jumbo 7/1
The gift that keeps giving that horse is love it happy place money

853 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:49 pm

Voodoo

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thank you did not miss it this time the place money on that is like having the winner very good pay out thanks guys

854 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:16 pm

Angi

avatar
Grafter
Grafter
itv


1.50 Poetic Steps 7/1 
2.25 Tajaanus 5/1
3.00 Dubka 9/2
3.35 Alfa Mcguire 25/1

855 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:12 am

Samantha.dee

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Lot of the write up is pretty boring for some, but i have had people saying they enjoy reading all the small little things and not often i make a great big effort in the write up depends what mood i am in so ignore the little bits if you want i can ramble on. Nearly close today Ang shame about the one missing out on a place or would of showed profit on your lucky 15 do not stop doing them ok one time you going win big for our group so keep them up x

3.00 Doncaster Detailed gets a longer trip coming here and gets Atzeni booked in for the first time and he does well over at Doncaster with the 3yo horses showing a good profit out of 84 starts he won 20 placed 32 times showing a profit of £19.75 when running 3yo at this course earning an impressive 1 Million, this is the most he has earned when on 3yo at this track and shows some of his best form here, first time he ever worked for this train Joseph O'Brien so a interesting pairing because the trainer is doing very well also having 6 winners in the past 2 weeks this horse being one of them not often you see him out of Ireland and he certainly booked the right jockey to ride his first ever runner at Doncaster, he is making the trip worthwhile because he is bringing over Sebastiano Ricci and Medal of Honour to the track not personally looked into them at the moment so can not say if stand chances i know they 25/1 and 28/1.This horse is pretty consistent form goes 3426NR21211 the later being previous two starts. Last race was at Roscommon and beat a field of 7 horses second place was Secret Existence a 14/1 horse who was over 1L behind this no real danger, Key bit of form coming out of that race might of been Dew Line a 20/1 shot was over 7L behind in 6th place and today got 3rd place only beaten 2L by Riven Light which is a good sign when you think Detailed beat that on two different occasions, lets not forget Dew City is the horse who beat Tudor City which for me says how well Detailed is running. Plenty of improving horses have come out of her races and she is getting a good draw in stall 4 here is a big step up in trip which will be a worry for some but not enough to put me off having a bet Natural Scenery is a big danger but with Atzeni being Doncaster top jockey i will take give the bet to this 9/1 EW

3.35 Doncaster Jedi Master if i did not have a bet on this and it went and won i would be hating myself for real, deserves at least a mention and a look into for people. We always backed horses like this that are so often passed when comes to having a bet and sometimes it pays sometimes it does not what made me look into this was Colin with his choice today was so tempted to call his pick because stands a big chance with i will do a write up on in a moment on that in the September issue because for the chances it stands it deserves a decent write up, Colin can be bit lazy at times but is often correct and this time around i think deserves bit more of a write up on that horse to convince people who do not know that much about racing to have a bet on it. Back to this horse when see here on soft ground back in May this was so unluck came 2nd only beaten half L by Holy Tiber felt so bad for it (had money on it lmao) made up for it NTO out on GS ground at Thirsk was not happy the price was no price at all 8/15 ended up at not my type of bet was so annoyed because when backed at Doncaster it had a nice drift to 9/1 backed at 7 and i never got the chance at Thirsk because opened only at 4/5, not much better when it went onto win the very next day. Made up for it at Goodwood when got a good place out of it when came 4th on soft ground at a much better price, here is the catch on that race that was beaten just short by Billesdon Brook who is 5/1 to win the May Hill Stakes today yet this is 33/1 to not do that much, now for a horse that was under 1L behind that why is this not at a shorter price all because of what happened at Sandown i suspect but did not get the best of times in that race at all far from it can forget that one completely. Patrick Mathers gets the booking on this which if you remember the boys Sean and Voodoo i think it was talked about this jockey the other day and his impressive strike rate of late specially on long shot horses Kinloch Pride (20/1) end of August then Penwortham (8.1) 2 of Fahey horses when you include Powerllied so he is no stranger to running and winning on Fahey horses, and his not shy when racing at Doncaster on the young horses he shows his best form here and earned the most money when racing here. Fahey won this race 3 times do not be put off by the fact that Hanagan is not booked in because Fahey and Mathers won this race in 2014 on Bond's Girl 14/1 you remember it is the jockey who needs the win it is not the trainer he gets paid no matter what horse of his wins so he wont mind seeing this one come in first and his firing 6 bullets at this race so he does want the win 33/1 EW

856 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:48 pm

Kelly

avatar
TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
backed the wrong Atzeni horse Sam

857 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:01 pm

Samantha.dee

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
That is ok was worth taking a chance on them lol

858 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:59 pm

Samantha.dee

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
1.20 Doncaster Tip Two Win - i liked this horse on last run i think is going like the step up in trip not tested on soft ground so we will see but might be more good ground by the off on this race Kirby is booked in and form is 132 won at 20/1 on first start placed 16 at Ripon LTO 8/1 EW


1.50 Doncaster Whatsthemessage - is this price really happening? last 4 starts won form over 7f is 1314641 Lee booked back in won over 7f with him by 1l beating Alphine Lee is 100% when booked into this horse this is 54% strike rate gets a bad draw over this going ground is 62% winning 5 times placing 1nc out of 8. 5 winners have come out of his races, Company Asset, Carnageo, Auspicion, Size Matters and Fleetfoot Jack just done two in a row no way should it be 50/1 EW

3.00 Doncaster Seamour - Might see a Kirby double today this horse came second in this race last year beaten by wall of fire gets a good draw in stall 2 here, ran well in the Ebor i thought and thinking might of been a prep run after having a break 11/2 + Paten with Kirby horses 1 above and Fun Mac 3.35 20/1


3.35 Doncaster Sheikhzyedroad - Well you all know we backed this at york and Ascot was not let down so to day Big Orange and Montaly won them races not a problem this is a different level for this horse he is 100% at this C&D never beaten at Doncaster gets the best draw in number 7 won this race last year with this jockey if he runs at his best he wins this race did not get a clear run on last start if did would most certainly of placed 11/2


3.10 Sandown Manson - drops in class for this race ran really well at Chelmsford not that far behind Masham Star coming third this is worth mentioning because Masham Star went onto win a class 2 race beating Sutter County who was 2nd but in the race that had Manson in Sutter County was over 1L behind Manson yet was only a head behind Masham Star at Chelmsford which boosts the form of Manson to win this race in a lower class this is a previous C&D winner and wont mind the going  this is to keep on the radar for future will win very soon 11/1 EW

Will be back with more

859 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:27 pm

Angi

avatar
Grafter
Grafter
Did send out message but just incase noone got it because not heard off a couple xx

3.55 Eplain 6/1
4.05 Sherzy Boy 14/1
4.15 Grand Inquisitor 5/1
4.20 Draycott Place 12/1

860 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:53 pm

Sean

avatar
WORST TIPSTER OF THE WEEK
WORST TIPSTER OF THE WEEK
17:25 - Lingfield - Scarlet Thrush - This is of interest to me u think was 3rd on last start on soft but what stood out is the drop in trip when last seen on 7f in class 4 company this was coming 2nd worth a cheeky punt 33/1 E/W

13:50 - Doncaster - Duke of Firenze - See write up i September thread 33/1 E/W


15:35 - Doncaster - Coronet - I got to stay loyal to this one aint i really said it was the one to watch list and might well go for it Dettori prefers this one also today and road on it 3 times won 2 placed the other step up in trip will not bother this one at all 6/1 E/W 


Saturday Lucky 


My turn to do couple lucky 15 going do a "sure" lucky and a "longshot" lucky, basically type of bets that do not want put singles on but do not mind the cheeky lucky bet because cost lot less for 4 


Sure it will Lucky


14:05 Mable Lee 4/1
16:05 Midnightmudcrabs 11/2
15:15 Kenstone 6/1
16:45 Sinfonietta 4/1




Longshot Lucky


13:50 Harry Hurricane 14/1
15:15 Alejandro 20/1
15:35 Douglas Macarthur 50/1
18:15 Tellovoi 11/1 


Would of done a singles bet on Tellovoi if was a bigger price, i do not like that race every single horse needs something to prove and the odds are not showing that some of the odds offered are silly 5/1 on Whip up a frenzy should be higher Gaelic Wizard should be higher Tellovoi should be higher for the risks attached to the entire field all can obviously win because all need to show they worth something so that is why put it into the lucky bet if drifts to 20/1 i might be willing to take the chance on a singles because then it is worth the risk but 11/1 is not enough for me in this type of race the risks outweigh the money returned on the singles
GoodLuckEveryone



Last edited by Sean on Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total


_________________
SeanRobertz
http://www.nickeroftheday.com

861 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:30 pm

Samantha.dee

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Just fast write up bit tired 


1.50 Doncaster A momentofmadness - good draw will do fine here if given a good run Sean got a bet for this one Duke of Frenzy but i want to use this just in case 14/1 EW 


2.40 Chester Rich Legacy - Can win a race like this gets weight allowance for this race should help her 11/1 EW 


4.45 Doncaster Battle of Marathon - falling down the weights kirby is doing very well so good to see him riding might get a place out of this 40/1 EW Master Carpenter 20/1 EW


5.45 Mussleburgh Windforpower - does very well over Musselburgh won a couple of times for us in the past should be around again soon 8/1 EW

862 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:17 am

Samantha.dee

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
We keep it simple fresh start after tomorrow book check so lets just keep this simple and easy a lucky bet here 

2.15 Bath Frank Cool 5/2
3.00 Ffos Las Barista 5/1
3.15 Bath Fujin 15/2
3.45 Bath Spanish Star 5/1
4.45 Bath Coronation Cottage 7/2
5.00 Ffos Las Prussian Eagle  7/2

863 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:35 pm

Samantha.dee

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
love last day of book check you know where you stand and can have some extra risks so here goes 




2.50 Carlisle Inspector Norse - Interest bet on this one i remember sean use back this alot and kept letting us down maybe this time you never know really had some time off a step up in trip and a good claimer could be all this one needs now  10/1 EW


2.40 Brighton Baltic Prince - was only beaten a small head over C&D this time last year and really gone down the weights this season could be set to get a win 10/1 EW


3.10 Brighton Bella's Ventura - comes back to 6f and gets the booking of Sweeny back on board he road her over C&D couple starts back and placed 2nd last start just did not fall right for this one both jokcey and Trainer doing well 12/1 EW


3.55 Carlisle Elysee Star - i do like her so far she done ok 233 her form is now going handicapping and i think is her time to win 7/1 EW


3.00 WOrcester Mile House - you might remember this one we backed it because reminded of the Mill House pub and it won over this C&D won by 3l drops in class this time around could very well go again 7/1 EW


4.45 Worcester Holly Bush Henry - not ones to give up trying lets see how this will handle the big step up in trip now 28/1 EW


4.00 Galway Lash it On - loving the price on this one 12/1 for this is well worth taking for us big drop in trip good claimer booked in been running really well placing on last two starts going for this one 12/1 EW

864 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:43 pm

Millster

avatar
REGULAR
REGULAR
Samantha.dee wrote:


4.45 Worcester Holly Bush Henry - not ones to give up trying lets see how this will handle the big step up in trip now 28/1 EW

GET IN!!! Bravery pays off for you two thank you i would no way of been brave giving that chance after chance you two are crazy but it pays lol

865 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:14 pm

Voodoo

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Again missed it but great work had enough saying well done to you two so not going say it lol

866 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:23 pm

Scram

avatar
Best Post of the Day
Best Post of the Day
Voodoo voodoo...
how could you miss it!

Nick called it, I called it too!

ai ai ai...     

lol!

To be fair i went on it cautiously as i called it a couple of times over the last weeks and it was nowhere in the end... 
If it is hard to put 10 pounds or 1 pound, still stick 10p. it is nothing in terms of risk and it still would bring you like 3 pounds. Building yourself a little pot for these scary bets.

If Nick calls it, there is a very good chance that it goes in, even more if Sam or somebody else around this forum does as well

867 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:34 pm

Voodoo

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I might start doing that getting out of habit of set stakes and lower stakes on bets like this because that is my trouble i get nervous of spending the money on long shots it is alright if you built a pot in advance you can take the risk so i going start following everything on this site at much smaller stakes from now on see what i can do found it easier when Tina use do the small pot part because then i use think go for it so i just blame her for not being around 

868 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:44 pm

Samantha.dee

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Hope that helped everyone we missed so many bets this month where was trying make up from last months disaster so was glad we hit the big one at the very end, i will get Tina back onto that for you Voodoo she will start tonight or tomorrow on the small pot bit again for everyone.

869 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:41 pm

Sean

avatar
WORST TIPSTER OF THE WEEK
WORST TIPSTER OF THE WEEK
We done good kid thiz month 



16:20 - Chepstow - Earthly - i can see See of Rome being a popular choice but meh lets side with this savvy type a open lookin race that i think can be awarded to a 10/1+ horse Murgan and Argus also two that can look into with Knight Destroyer overpriced 8/1 is not a true reflection on that one so make sure look into this race if having a personal bet for us it is this one, the 7lb claimer on board is a great pick i think his workin on 30% strike rate and the trainer is 25% last time out had the annoying Hayley Turner booked in one of her horses she thought will keep her win rate going which in a strange way helped me side with this one she must of thought it was a good enough horse for her to risk going out on it before she fucked it up this won under Probert and Ryan Moore is stepping back up to 1m4 now only iwins come on the AW which is always daunting when taking a bet, the trainer Llewellyn won this race in 2015 with Borak which is interesting because you think he brought that horse off Marco Botti on the 6th August sent it out for couple runs 62 then won this race this horse he brought from Beckett 31 July sent out for the run got 5th place which is one better than Borak who then got 2 on last start so on that theory this will get one better and make it a win you just never know this is a better horse than Borak which is already showing 20/1 E/W


15:15 - Chepstow - Plant Pot Power - Lets not wipe this one off ze list las time was running on the AW and they just trying find something that works with this one been having a bad year this horse but the market thought stood a chance being backed into 9/2 on last start at Kempton thing about this horse is they really do try to make a effort for the simple reason Richard Hannon owns half of this horse with Palmer-Brown and they have booked in Hollie Doyle who rode this to a win last year so far is nothing special and at the odds we could over look it but keeps standing out 11/2 E/W

Nicker of the Day 

17:25 - Chepstow - Roy's Legacy 33/1 
GoodLuckEveryone



Last edited by Sean on Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total


_________________
SeanRobertz
http://www.nickeroftheday.com

870 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:23 pm

Ubik

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
really well done guys, month after month you always deliver...brilliant stuff!

871 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:25 pm

Samantha.dee

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Yes am very proud of that felt bad after Goodwood lol 


Thank you Ubik for that.


Noticing now lot of horses are set for a win so you might be seeing lot of horses we have tipped and dropped over the year coming back out, when you do it day by day you got to find horses that are due to win on the handicap and so on so be expecting see some old names pop back up

1.35 Redcar Father Bertie - Think it is time we backed this one again we backed this a few times then gave it a rest when let us down a few times, was long time ago now and his last win came over C&D in class 2 company been running around these classes all year now drops a class to 4 and feel it is time to start putting this back onto our list of horses to follow for the next win, this one always does well at Redcar 6 starts 3 wins 2 places soft ground will be no concern 5 starts won once places twice jockey is the regular booking of Allan and he is 28 starts 5 wins 7 places. Always acts well around this time of year in September - October he is 13 starts 2 wins 6 places so does act around this time of year 9/1 EW


Will be editing no later than 1am so make sure check back 

872 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:41 pm

Relyod5454


Regular
Regular
Great pick again today Sam...it's been an excellent month! Tipping can be such a tough game with a lot of luck. I was in Listowel on Friday with a friend of mine who never looks at a horse from one Listowel to the next yet on the day he backed 4 winners... I backed not a single winner! It just shows sometimes...

873 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:54 pm

Samantha.dee

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Relyod5454 wrote:Great pick again today Sam...it's been an excellent month! Tipping can be such a tough game with a lot of luck. I was in Listowel on Friday with a friend of mine who never looks at a horse from one Listowel to the next yet on the day he backed 4 winners... I backed not a single winner! It just shows sometimes...
That is what we tell people forget what you think you know about racing and each day look at it like it is new many have certain horses they follow loyalty Jan Smuts being prime example of that, many target different things the power horses Douvan, Cue Card Winter etc thinking never fail yet if you look at it each night like you know nothing and ignore the odds i find you will do much better take Holly Bush Henry, that was not betting on form that was punting on hope and luck paid off think key is "not being afraid to lose" and simply forgetting all you actually know about racing.

If i was sat now in a pub and someone asked me about horse racing i would not have a single clue because i forget everything each night half time do not even watch racing i think that is why we do so well to be honest because we just simply go on what is in front of us and not worry about watching races we use logic mixed with luck and keep the old fashioned values of being first time punters.

874 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:06 pm

Sean

avatar
WORST TIPSTER OF THE WEEK
WORST TIPSTER OF THE WEEK
u no lot more than ya let on Sam zo who ya fink ya kiddin loooool but i do get wa ya meanin


_________________
SeanRobertz
http://www.nickeroftheday.com

875 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:16 pm

Ubik

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
Sean wrote:u no lot more than ya let on Sam zo who ya fink ya kiddin loooool but i do get wa ya meanin

funny innit though...pride stopped many on RC from believing in Sam and its cost them a pretty penny I reckon

they just couldn't accept a pretty young girl could be that good, even when it was staring them in the face, winner after winner after winner

SUCKERS!  lol!

876 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:29 pm

Samantha.dee

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thank you their loss our gain, we could of turned Racecaller around hope they do well still because some genuine nice people use that not tipping but use it to see tips so for that sake i hope they get some decent people on it who will help never look at it so not sure how it is going.

What i liked about Sean it was about the money, his first post said that he did not care about reasoning etc was simply around to make the money. We kept everything this past year in the open even when we had that very bad month and not once tried to change how it was done, so many people more so on race caller get into it to get people to say well done oh your a great tipster etc etc we just simply want the money no matter who or where it comes from. 

Sean showed when he went up against Racingpost if he wants he can give you the shorts and show a huge profit but where is the fun in all of that you play on the value spending little because i bet if he done that challenge again on the shorts each week it be different outlook all the time.

Relyod said it best it is about luck if you seriously not thinking luck is on your side you wont take the risks (Holly Bush Henry) we can all sit and read the form but how many times have we took a bet on simply from a name (Karen perfect example) how many of us sit and say lets punt it play on the place ends up winning instead and how many times have we sat and thought how on earth did that win. 

I gave every single person a chance to sit and watch even ran a open book for them all they lost out i did set out to do it because of that man saying to me his rubbish i planned on earning the money like i told him i would then walk but then met some really nice people so stuck around and kept it on lmao.

Never set out to have people follow me to be honest but have listened to so many different stories off people one man had all his money stolen off him from scammers and had email other day from him saying how now his managed to get it all back following us, stuff like that makes me smile because i know now he will move on and help someone else out who may be in a similar situation in life, because you do like to think that is how the world should be working but we all know it often does not.

877 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:16 am

Samantha.dee

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Samantha.dee wrote:
1.35 Redcar Father Bertie - Think it is time we backed this one again we backed this a few times then gave it a rest when let us down a few times, was long time ago now and his last win came over C&D in class 2 company been running around these classes all year now drops a class to 4 and feel it is time to start putting this back onto our list of horses to follow for the next win, this one always does well at Redcar 6 starts 3 wins 2 places soft ground will be no concern 5 starts won once places twice jockey is the regular booking of Allan and he is 28 starts 5 wins 7 places. Always acts well around this time of year in September - October he is 13 starts 2 wins 6 places so does act around this time of year 9/1 EW
3.40 Yarmouth Sexy Secret - The only C&D winner at this track today stepping up in trip over this distance the form is 125 one of them was 2nd over soft ground and a win over Good to firm last time over C&D when it was soft was 2nd only beaten by Chestnut Storm 2l is down more in the weights for this shame Arrowzone is not in would of put a bet on that to win this race is a other horse who seems to come on to win around this time of year having had the 6 starts 1 win 1 place regular jockey booked in is due at least a place 14/1 EW


6.40 Newcastle Stun Gun - lets hope some of our luck runs off here this is certainly riding out on the luck part comes back to the AW track which i am liking alot always thought this should of been a AW horse would of preferred Southwell and should never of went to the Hurdles. Good to see Hamilton take this one is 2 wins 3 places on this horse is one to really test luck on at the odds 28/1 EW cover on Spirit of the Vale 12/1 


7.10 Newcastle Tansheet - You can not go over the fact that when William Haggas comes to this track his numbers show he wins more than he fails on the AW he sent 28 horses 11 won 12 of them placed that is 23 horses placed for him and he shows a profit of +4.81 for his 2yo horses was 12 of them 4 won 5 placed +1.62 when working with the jockey he is 50% 8 starts 2 wins 2 places in the last 5 years, i know little of this horse new horse had a start already steps up in trip should suit his sire Shamardal won over 1m a drop in class 14/1 EW

878 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:24 pm

Millster

avatar
REGULAR
REGULAR
Samantha.dee wrote:
7.10 Newcastle Tansheet - You can not go over the fact that when William Haggas comes to this track his numbers show he wins more than he fails on the AW he sent 28 horses 11 won 12 of them placed that is 23 horses placed for him and he shows a profit of +4.81 for his 2yo horses was 12 of them 4 won 5 placed +1.62 when working with the jockey he is 50% 8 starts 2 wins 2 places in the last 5 years, i know little of this horse new horse had a start already steps up in trip should suit his sire Shamardal won over 1m a drop in class 14/1 EW
Saved us from a bad day and that was a clever spot with this Sam the stats really added up was a wise spot see you say you do not know much about horses yet you find something like this over night very top tip this one was

879 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:32 pm

Voodoo

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Pleased that came in for you, agree with Pete on this one it was a good spot all based on facts that was black and white nothing fancy or complicated and it paid i can say my small pot build is off to a kick start every bit helps

880 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:36 pm

Millster

avatar
REGULAR
REGULAR
That is best way to view it Voodoo no matter how small the profit it all helps and can leave the day happy do not worry you will build that pot in no time buddy

881 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:30 pm

Samantha.dee

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Was happy with that better than nothing type of result i thought couple more would do better specially that plant pot power horse but that is how it goes 

5.55 Yarmouth Father McKenzie - this was the first ever horse Sean backed when i saw him on Nicker of the day i backed Four Dragons that day Four Dragons won of course lmao and this one came second so always keep a close eye on this horse since then he switched yards to Eustace from Channon and not ran that bad stepped up to 6f not been seen for few weeks now when last seen was 2nd last win was last year over 6f on good to soft ground winning by over 2L today gets Hollie on board 11/1 EW


6.10 Fairyhouse Here for the Craic - Ran well over at Gowran just beaten by Fiesole drops down distance here is 50% in September jockey does well on this one 8 starts 6 places on it does so well over this distance is 4 starts 3 places should do well 7/1 EW


3.40 Sandown Darkroom Angel - would not put this at the current odds not been running perfect i admit but i like the trading price at the moment goes back to 1m and keeps Crouch booked in who is 2 out of three when riding this horse not sure how acts on ground but going to try it still beat Alexander M at Goodwood in May and that just won a class 3 race the other day 4 horses have since gone on to win races from that race well worth a risk i rather risk it on this and lose than a short priced horse for that to lose specially when you look at previous runs it is not a bad type 40/1 EW

882 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:23 am

Sean

avatar
WORST TIPSTER OF THE WEEK
WORST TIPSTER OF THE WEEK
16:30 - Kelso - Louloumills - this is one of the most annoying horses on the planet of 2017 but after Holly Bush Henry i am in a forgivin mood of horses i wrote off does it deserve 50.1 not at all i say deserves around 16/1 - 20/1 Holly got banged up a big distance which is happening with this one it did the trick for Holly so might for this back in April i thought this was going be wicked then well why it might of lost it was never shown up 4th out of 15 5 out of 13 and last start 6th out of 14 so not shown up just annoying because can do much better than performing this beat taws who was banging off a 1/5 shot we all thought it be brill then what stands out to me about the step up in trip is when ran over 2m 6 came second that day over this course only beaten 1l did beat Nicki's Nipper at one stage and oh so gigolo who have both done alright i use find Nicki a bother then she banged on a win after giving her a chance is the only course runner here it is still early days for this month so we can take the odd risk or two and aint going to lie we taking a big risk with this one but meh when did we ever take the easy route is certainly not a 50 to 1 shot that is for sure which always gets the nod Celtic Flame looks a decent bet to take if you not out for a risk in this race 50/1 E/W


17:25 - Yarmouth - Orient Class - Lets hit on a Hollie Doyle other horse tomorrow just the two rides this and Father McKenzie bet i gone for the wrong one because Gracious John was buggin me alot in this race but sticking with this one open looking race all stand a chance all hit and miss this one is getting a good draw in 6 always gives a good run and with Doyle booked should do well because this is her best course you either catch her on Salisbury or here and you know you going get her at her best she is 6 starts here 2 wins 2 places so perfect chance to take her only two rides and single and double them 7/1 + a cheeky double with Father McKenzie


Plus the 2 tracker i think that will be enough for us no need over bet when nothing very eye catching i am looking at a few to drift out so might have some more later in the day if i notice a drift at moment they not worth taking on Oliver'S Gold being the main one 
GoodLuckeveryone


_________________
SeanRobertz
http://www.nickeroftheday.com

883 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:27 am

Samantha.dee

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
2.10 Ayr Gerry the Glover - have had a private bet on Boots and Spurs just in case but am going to give this horse the chance was a beaten fav LTO and not won in a long time wont mind getting soft ground won at Haydock over this distance on soft ground beating Firmament by 1L lot of horses in this race that could win and a race where everyone will have a favourite 7/1 EW




5.20 Ayr Vintage Dream - this horse just needs a break at the moment recent form is 2202203 over 6f in June this was only beaten under a length by Kaeso who went onto win a few races since LTO was again beaten under a length could finally get a win today 12/1 EW




4.55 Ballinrobe Call it Magic - the ground for this is going to be soft-Heavy and this horse will not mind that at all form reads well when running over soft + heavy ground and will be taking a drop down in trip the booking of Ruby Walsh is the main reason i taking this bet his rode this 5 times won once places 3 times when this wins he really wins his PTP won by 24L his win at Cork 7L and his win at Wexford 12L trouble is when he does not win he really loses 40L 34L so you just got to catch him in the mood when Walsh rode him to his win by 12L was in October last year and at 4/7 in a field of ten he showed he deserved them odds stepped up to 3m done nothing for him so i am expecting with this big drop in trip and with Walsh booked in then this is his race Walsh is 37% 7 winners in the last 14 days at one time his trainer quoted this being a grade 1 horse after his PTP which can not blame him when winning 24L everything went wrong the combination of jockey and trainer is not to be underestimated at all they do so well together everything points to this horse today if he is in the right mood if he was not the type who needs to be in the right mood i would be so confident on this one winning but when he messes around and can not be bothered you are really up against a stubborn type 9/1 EW

884 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:22 am

Sean

avatar
WORST TIPSTER OF THE WEEK
WORST TIPSTER OF THE WEEK
15:35 - Yarmouth - Affair - wierd choppy horse this is comin over to class 2 wonder how it will handle this first thingz first tiz one was las seen at bath end of las month came 3rd had My Brother Mike about 6L behind it and that just banged in a crackin win up at Castle won by 4L Tuesday night so they have upped the distance back to 1m6 where ran up at bath over this distance again couple starts ago and won that race by 3L clear lets go all the way back to June turned over a 1/4 shot over 1m 3 they rate this a 20/1 chance but say that Grams and Ounces is a 14/1?? hang on this turned Grams and Ounces over back at Newbury left that about 4l behind dont get me rong i got lot of time for Grams and Ounces as ya all no but dont be telling me even being out slightly in the weights this deserves to be rated lesser chance than that un then you have Eben Dubai rated a 10/1 shot Grams and ounces ruined that horse along with Hint of grey at Chepstow Eben was what 11L behind Grams and Ounces so how come u crack on Eben being a 10/1 Ounces bein 14 and this being a 20/1 when logically this beat both of them in that case automatically gives this in my eyes a 10/1 chance and if anything is going to turn me over it will be that annoying Eben Dubai because it got one of them names that i just keep looking at and thinkin i no it is going be u son that does me over but ya still not getting the bet if you want a proper punt Vexillum is the horse that is the only C&D winner and jockey and trainer are savvy 25/1 is worth a punt at but i will stick to Affair 20/1 E/W


18:15 - Chelmsford - Sputnik Planum - not going lie this kept standin out because kept shaking my head at the first name of it i sure they waz aving a laff when named it Sputnik because they do say norm ya can predict the word by 1st and last letter and all i keep seeing is spunk Planet god nos why i see planet anyway it got me looking into the horse seems to of enjoyed the AW tracks only beaten by one on last start but i slowly changing my mind on this has i type this out for couple others Plato's Kode is of big interest but i going follow Sam with her lucky bet on Relyod page because i like look of them horses but it is Uptown Funk that is really bothering me if the price was around 12 i would take it Dettori rated it enough to ride it at Ascot and was 11/4 market thought it get the job done in a class 3 Ascot race is taking a huge drop in class in well not that great company on the AW extra distance trainer doing well so hard to not like the horse but at the same time the price just aint right for the risks attached i want something more back on the risks attached to it i feel sputnik is a safer option at a good price but then so is Plato's Kode but we can cover that in Sam's lucky bet and it is getting late now which makes it bug me more when i trying sleep think what we do if Uptown funk drifts in morning to 12 take that bet but for now lets just stick to this horse maybe Funk needed the first run back stuff it lets cover it and hope for the drift i will only stay up all night thinking on it gets a good draw drop in class trust in the Galileo i can argue a better case for it than i can on a dirty name to be honest and only one tracker horse normally two so i justify it that way 7/1 E/W cvr Uptown Funk 10/1 E/W
GoodLuckEveryone


_________________
SeanRobertz
http://www.nickeroftheday.com

885 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:04 pm

Ubik

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
been waiting to do this but a shout Sam!
You seemed quite confident on this so I had a private bet on it as well..

led from start to finish and was always 6 or 7 lengths in front 

4.55 Ballinrobe Call it Magic - the ground for this is going to be soft-Heavy and this horse will not mind that at all form reads well when running over soft + heavy ground and will be taking a drop down in trip the booking of Ruby Walsh is the main reason i taking this bet his rode this 5 times won once places 3 times when this wins he really wins his PTP won by 24L his win at Cork 7L and his win at Wexford 12L trouble is when he does not win he really loses 40L 34L so you just got to catch him in the mood when Walsh rode him to his win by 12L was in October last year and at 4/7 in a field of ten he showed he deserved them odds stepped up to 3m done nothing for him so i am expecting with this big drop in trip and with Walsh booked in then this is his race Walsh is 37% 7 winners in the last 14 days at one time his trainer quoted this being a grade 1 horse after his PTP which can not blame him when winning 24L everything went wrong the combination of jockey and trainer is not to be underestimated at all they do so well together everything points to this horse today if he is in the right mood if he was not the type who needs to be in the right mood i would be so confident on this one winning but when he messes around and can not be bothered you are really up against a stubborn type 9/1 EW

886 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:34 am

Samantha.dee

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
4.10 Newton Abbot Matts Legacy - Should be able to finally win today looked like was about to do that on last start but made a mistake jumping is getting a very good claimer booked in and stepping slightly up in trip hoping can finally get himself a win 12/1 EW (LOST)


5.05 Newbury Grapevine - Is dropping down in class today class 4 from 3 was so close over C&D in April only beaten a nose gets the help of Crowly booked in hoping that the drop in class back over this course on good ground with a good jockey booked in will help wont even mind if rains bit trainer is doing very well 14/1 EW (LOST)


5.45 Newcastle Stoneham - Is returning back to the AW track which i like lots for form over the AW at this distance just can not be overlooked 3221212 that just can not be passed up on at this price dropped right down the weights and both jockey and trainer doing very well he had two starts here won one places once jockey takes off a further 7lbs 25/1 EW (LOST)


6.15 Newcastle Desktop - A big drop in distance now for this one yet to win this year but did have a few places at good prices if notice only got the one star so only really looking for some place money got so close at Chelmsford on the AW only beaten  SHD last win came over 1m6 when beat Silver Shuffle is the type of horse that you play for place money with the small chance it can win for you out of luck if wins will only be a SHD or NK and you sit thinking how on earth did it pull that off type of horse hoping with the big drop in trip with regular jockey can get a place for us which is why i took the shorter odds to gain a extra place 25/1 EW (LOST)


9.15 Newcastle Mitchum - Gets a claimer booked in taking off a good 3lb's, in this race Hadely is going off 3/1 but over this C&D on the AW Mitchum was only a NK behind Hadely yes Hadely beat it after but that was not on the AW track and that was running over 6f Hadely is more weighted now and Mitchum is dropping in the weights and was then only 5l behind Hadely and this claimer is 50% win/place strike rate when riding on Mitchum and would of learned a thing or two about this horse and what to expect from Hadely 12/1 EW (LOST)



Last edited by Samantha.dee on Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To say all lost can edit when all lose because shows no cheating lol)

887 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM Yesterday at 1:06 am

Samantha.dee

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
First thank you Kelly for sorting out this site you have really done lots to it, i love the new name change makes it look lot better and more formal with the domain more of a community name now instead of called Seannotd lmao so carry on with all your hard work very glad gave you the chance now because you have shown to be very well needed around here.


Not our best of days lately but can be expected when had a great week last week nothing we can not sort out over next few days and Saturday we keep the hits low so our usual lucky bets with these two singles my turn to do it for this Saturday 

2.00 Newmarket Apex King - been running in much tougher races than sees here is also Gelded now ground wont be a problem at all should do well 14/1 EW


3.25 Newbury Brorocco - raced really well at York and might of even won if not for issues this one keeps improving and gets the help of Probert again which is a plus 10/1 EW



It could be lucky (changed the name from Seans dumb one last Saturday lol)

2.00 Crowned Eagle 3/1

2.15 Scarlet Dragon 7/1
2.35 Star Rock 4/1
4.00 Take Cover 11/2


Longshot Lucky 

2.00 Apex King 14/1
2.15 Across the Stars 9/1
2.35 Three Duchesses 12/1
2.50 Lanksky 8/1

Had a few wines so we leave it at that tonight, will be around tomorrow because in the morning i am going to be looking at the other cards mainly the night ones because few good horses running in them races tomorrow just wanted to pay attention to the ITV racing first

888 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM Yesterday at 1:23 am

Paddiescharms

avatar
Regular
Regular
I second that about Kelly she is doing a great job really holds it all together well done to everyone on the Fiver challenge game i missed it been bit busy really need to start joining in these little bits more often on here

889 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM Yesterday at 3:31 pm

Kelly

avatar
TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Samantha.dee wrote:


3.25 Newbury Brorocco - raced really well at York and might of even won if not for issues this one keeps improving and gets the help of Probert again which is a plus 10/1 EW

The price was right Sam

890 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM Yesterday at 3:48 pm

Ubik

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kelly wrote:
Samantha.dee wrote:


3.25 Newbury Brorocco - raced really well at York and might of even won if not for issues this one keeps improving and gets the help of Probert again which is a plus 10/1 EW

The price was right Sam

yep well done sam....the only one i didnt bet on lol  lol!

891 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM Yesterday at 3:59 pm

Kelly

avatar
TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
lol Ubik lol sorry that is funny lol

892 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM Yesterday at 3:59 pm

Kelly

avatar
TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Ubik wrote:
Kelly wrote:
Samantha.dee wrote:


3.25 Newbury Brorocco - raced really well at York and might of even won if not for issues this one keeps improving and gets the help of Probert again which is a plus 10/1 EW

The price was right Sam

yep well done sam....the only one i didnt bet on lol  lol!
So much for you saying you sticking to the plan you give up too quickly

893 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM Yesterday at 4:03 pm

Ubik

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kelly wrote:
Ubik wrote:
Kelly wrote:
Samantha.dee wrote:


3.25 Newbury Brorocco - raced really well at York and might of even won if not for issues this one keeps improving and gets the help of Probert again which is a plus 10/1 EW

The price was right Sam

yep well done sam....the only one i didnt bet on lol  lol!
So much for you saying you sticking to the plan you give up too quickly

i really do think i was jinxing it and kinda proved it now!  lol!

894 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM Yesterday at 4:04 pm

Kelly

avatar
TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
GO ON SAM ON THE LUCKY!

895 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM Yesterday at 4:07 pm

Kelly

avatar
TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Ubik wrote:
i really do think i was jinxing it and kinda proved it now!  lol!
No you not start of each season their form shows couple bad days today paid for only yesterday and today you need stick to it Ubik to earn you can not just mix and match and stop thinking you jinx stuff they will win or lose no matter what you do stop feeling negative about it all ok think positive then you will win look when you feeling confident on your thread you get lot of winners then you have a bad day and you get all down again you need snap out of that

896 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM Yesterday at 4:09 pm

Dirge


Newbie
Newbie
Take cover 💥💥

Sent from Topic'it App

897 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM Yesterday at 4:10 pm

Ubik

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
thanks kel, its true i do get like that lol

but but hold the front page cos i wondered why pot has suddenly grown and it was take cover. i did the lucky and had a single on it ...yay lol!

898 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM Yesterday at 4:15 pm

Sean

avatar
WORST TIPSTER OF THE WEEK
WORST TIPSTER OF THE WEEK
if you followed since the 18th this pot is £41.80 up thanks to that lucky winning and the 10/1/1 we got lucky the tracker pot is down 

N u dont jinx nothing Ubik it always happens with us we have bad few days then a good one then bad one etc good thing is the odds we take we can afford to take the bad days that was the point of us was to show people value pays in ze end but in no way are you jinxing us it feels like that to u cuz ya caught us on bad couple days well i say bad it been hit n miss but like Kel said it needs remain set stakes we never ever change stakes unless it something extra special ignore 3 stars etc that jus bit of fun wit me an sam to see who does betta end month  + all bets need be taken otherwise we just dont work has a system that how got view us we basically a human system out for profit at the end of each month


_________________
SeanRobertz
http://www.nickeroftheday.com

899 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM Yesterday at 4:19 pm

Ubik

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
i think it must have been beer but i didnt do a lucky in the end i did a patent...turned out nice anyways....always surprises me how small stakes can return so much percent wise...so thansk to sean who told me to do this 0.10p things
Its nearly beer oclock...been a good day today thanks SAS, i only missed out one, but promise i wont in the future!

€0.10 Patent


Bet Type: Patent
Settled: Yes
Total Stake: 0.70 €
Returns: 5.90 €

crowned eagle
star rock
take cover



Last edited by Ubik on Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

900 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM Yesterday at 4:23 pm

Kelly

avatar
TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
yes if you not got much money you can turn money still look at Seans bet yesterday that he cashed out on for £3 it would of earned over £200 that is why i going follow Bills section for £2 a day just set a stake in your head do not run before you can walk type of thing ok we all started off with nothing you can do it Ubik look how many winners you had you should be having lot of money but you rush into things and over spend

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic  Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum