S.A.S » S.A.S MAIN BETS » S.A.S COVER TEAM

S.A.S COVER TEAM

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 17 of 19]

801 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:27 pm

Millster

REGULAR
REGULAR
Samantha.dee wrote:Quick Lucky bets lets have bit of fun today relaxing friday lot of could be horses today

Lucky 3
5.05 Musselburgh Landing Night - 7/1
7.05 Musselburgh Tectonic - 15/2
5.55 Kilbeggan Jaime Sommers - 6/1
7.15 Downs Nelson Road - 9/1
JUST PURE GENIUS!!! what a shot paid for everything now thank you brilliant i am in shock nearly a grand that thank you

802 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:28 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Fair play pleased for you lot it shows good things come to those who wait over 2 grand in 4 days wish i was following the group on days like this top top top tipping Sam

803 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:30 pm

Paulcrossley

Regular
Regular
fair play you two when you say you will make up for the losses you certainly did that great work

804 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:35 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
icing on the cake that was just need play it clever over the 10 days then books will be cleaned up well done team SAS

805 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:43 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thank you everyone we can officially announce we sorted it out for everyone now sorry about the Goodwood disaster hope that made up for it all and thank you for sticking around when going over the bad patch least now you know in future if happens just stick by it with us because the long game always pays in the end x

806 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:56 pm

Robert Powers

Knows way round
Knows way round
i came back into the fold at the right time 

807 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:52 pm

Sean

WORST TIPSTER OF THE WEEK
veh veh good day it turned out 

15:00 - Haydock - Confessional - well it is not big secret that i do bad on a weekend but meeeh, going wit this one won this race twice 2013 2010 and last year was only beaten a head in this race by Soie D'leau obviously loves it round here and loves this race Probert takes the booking which is strange because not run on this old horse before but all the same i rate Probert worth a punt 9/1 E/W

15:35 - Haydock - You're Fired - taking a big punt here this one loves it at Haydock 3 starts 2 wins 1 place beaten some good horses in the past and is going love the soft ground 6 starts on soft 2 wins 2 places 33/1 E/W

Will no doube be more

808 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:40 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
wow, well done guys....never seen luckys with 3 winners before!

what are the stakes you supposed to be doing on them?

809 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:46 pm

Relyod5454

Regular
Regular
Really great week for ye...some top top tipping.... Well done 

810 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:07 pm

Robert Powers

Knows way round
Knows way round
XxicequeenxX wrote:
Big pot builder:
£10 E/W on 5/1 + (singles/doubles)
£20 on the nose below 5/1 (Singles)
£1 E/W Lucky 15's etc 
£2 Patents
Them ones Ubik keeps it all simple to follow then never change the stakes if you do it can backfire set out a staking plan in your head and stick to it the rest of your life it do you well

811 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:43 pm

Lionheart

Regular
Regular
Knew would not take you two long to catch up because always just get on with it without the worrying and changing habits, and noticed both putting more effort into it this week and it paid off fair play

812 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:08 am

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Robert Powers wrote:
XxicequeenxX wrote:
Big pot builder:
£10 E/W on 5/1 + (singles/doubles)
£20 on the nose below 5/1 (Singles)
£1 E/W Lucky 15's etc 
£2 Patents
Them ones Ubik keeps it all simple to follow then never change the stakes if you do it can backfire set out a staking plan in your head and stick to it the rest of your life it do you well
thanks fella, i have set stakes on singles but i rarely do luckys and that
so what was the return on the lucky then?

813 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:20 am

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I did not do it but using 1/5 because i did not look into placing rules and so on it would of been about 932 for £30 not sure if any was 1/4 and so on

814 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:44 am

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Voodoo wrote:I did not do it but using 1/5 because i did not look into placing rules and so on it would of been about 932 for £30 not sure if any was 1/4 and so on
thats where im dum as kelly says, cos it says £1 e/w???

815 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:12 am

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
1 x 15 + the each way = £30
so example a 10p lucky 15 would be £1.50 + each way = 3.00
each way you got times the stake by 15

816 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:14 am

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
£1 patent cost you £7 + each way be 14 so a £2 patent is costing you £14 + each way so £28 and so on

817 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:17 am

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
and you not dumb you just not use to doing them and i heard few people ask in the past what they mean by it so they knew how to place the bet you cant do a lucky 15 for £1 if you think on it either be 3p which makes 90 or 4p which makes 1.20

818 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:17 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
2.25 Haydock Growl - the rain is coming down so much now taking a risk for some place money 25/1 EW

2.45 Ascot Heaven's Guest - this horse is bugging me all night i keep seeing it and being tempted by it so i went in on it dropped right down the weights Mathers gave this two positive runs in the past and wont mind the soft ground one of them horses i know i be thinking why did i just not risk it because keeps showing up tonight 20/1 EW

3.00 Haydock Green door and sOI D'Leau - i think need to do a double cover on one Sean picked with these two we backed both of these before Green door on last few starts and running very well and Soie D'Leau won this last year and is better weighted this time around with SDS on board we only need one of them to win to show a profit i think it is well worth risking the 3 in this race specially with 4 places on skybet three best jockeys Probert SDS and Kirby one of them surely gets this with Soi D'Leau the biggest chance 11/1 - 13/2 (better price on bet365 but we playing for the 4places)

3.15 Kempton  Ventura Blues - won us money other day got to let him have a other chance not hugely confident on him again doing it because in better class and 9lb higher but eared his money and could upset a few in this race we stick to skybet for this one and get the 5 places on offer only little less odds 11/1 EW

3.55 Ascot First Nation - Can not leave Saturday without a Charlie Horse did not run bad at Goodwood and Jockey is doing really well came close over C&D only beaten by Atty Persse  15/2

819 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:45 am

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Voodoo wrote:1 x 15 + the each way = £30
so example a 10p lucky 15 would be £1.50 + each way = 3.00
each way you got times the stake by 15

oh right cheers, i actually did it as £2 total lol, so thanks i get it now, 15 bets x £1 and then cos its e/w, its £30 lol...its just terminology, i think of think of them as a total instead of 15 or 30 or 60 seperate bets

820 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:00 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter

In Play old school again lol

821 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:09 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Angi wrote:

In Play old school again lol

well done and welcome back angi..you been missed

Ive jinxeed all the sas bets by doing them all especially sole one!

822 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:14 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
Reading the picks i think they taking punts anyway based on the weather lot of punt betting is going on today lot of high odds should be winning that is why i sat doing the in play had Scarlet Dragon 12/1 in play was hoping would not be beat lol

823 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:20 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Angi wrote:Reading the picks i think they taking punts anyway based on the weather lot of punt betting is going on today lot of high odds should be winning that is why i sat doing the in play had Scarlet Dragon 12/1 in play was hoping would not be beat lol

followed your in play intuition !! 

done flaming spear in the 3:35
Kempton 15:15 - Outright BettingBrilliant Vanguarde/wSingle9.002.00

824 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:22 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
whole lot of places better than nothing for a Saturday you two and yes sometimes you can spot a winner and get a good price on In Play Ubik once i had a 500/1 winner where they thought he would not win i put 20p each way on it so did not get huge returns but sometimes bit of fun is good on the in play specially if your watching the race unfold Chilean was the obvious winner half way into that race and i thought the 9/1 was way too big

825 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:02 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
That would do it for us been a good week not going push it and force bets good luck everyone still playing be back later or tomorrow going have a drink or two now xx

826 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:12 am

Sean

15:25 - Fontwell - Changing the guard - backed this on last start and got some good place money out of it willing give it a chance here 10/1 E/W

17:55 - Curragh - Master Speaker - takes a big step up in trip might be doing the trick today worth a punt in open looking race keeps his claimer could do well or really badly if being honest was 4th here over 6f on last start 33/1 E/W

13:55 - Curragh - Chiswick Bey - very good race this will be and going for a shot on this one is a Fahey horse who is doing well specially for the places only trouble is not often get a chance to play him on the place odds often too short his form at moment is trustworthy of a place 3233153 so i think with the 5 places on offer at Sky is worth taking a chance on this one gets the savvy booking of Murtagh 20/1 E/W cvr on God Willing 8/1 and Cliff 14/1

14:20 - Fontwell - Midnight Gem - if returns like when last seen i think this could win at a big enough price very unlucky on last couple of starts and trainer does well punt based on not seeing it for while but if we did i would be doing a bigger write up on this horse but for now we see what she got 13/2 E/W
GoodLuckEveryone

827 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:02 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Agree with what will said not much tomorrow and what is worth a go odds are too small to risk losing money on in my view the payout is not worth the risks attached so found one to try and gone for a lucky 15 

5.00 Listowel Hughies Bay - Will probably need the first run back will handle this track placing both times when running over it both them times was on heavy ground gets a claimer booked in 40/1 EW

Lucky 15
2.25 Brighton Whitecrest 7/2
3.05 Perth Green Zone 5/1
3.45 Newton Abbeygrey 5/1
3.55 Brighton Ablaze 11/2

828 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:09 pm

Sean

16:55 - Brighton - Zoffanist -  trainers only runner here 33 on last two starts drop in trip could be anything worth a go was 4th here in August over 1m2 could get a win finally 10/1 E/W

829 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:00 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Sean wrote:16:55 - Brighton - Zoffanist -  trainers only runner here 33 on last two starts drop in trip could be anything worth a go was 4th here in August over 1m2 could get a win finally 10/1 E/W
hate that market goes right to it driving price to 7/2 then it does that how annoying is that lol

830 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:04 pm

ColdCreek

Regular
Regular
Voodoo wrote:
Sean wrote:16:55 - Brighton - Zoffanist -  trainers only runner here 33 on last two starts drop in trip could be anything worth a go was 4th here in August over 1m2 could get a win finally 10/1 E/W
hate that market goes right to it driving price to 7/2 then it does that how annoying is that lol
Think market took a punt because was worth a try based on the trainer alone

831 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:32 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
Was bored so done all of these lol i asked Sam and she said it is ok to put here for group to follow ok we do 4 lucky 15 bets 

Almost sure bets (Lucky 15 bet)
2.40 Listowel Bubbly Bellini 11/2
3.15 Catterick Heir of Excitement 10/3
4.05 Worcester G For Ginger 11/4
4.15 Catterick Bold Spirit 7/2

(Lucky 15 bet)
4.40 Listowel Ex Patriot 2/1
5.45 Newcastle Rock on Bertie 5/1
8.15 Newcastle Gun Case 10/1
6.45 Newcastle Voski 11/1

Middles (Lucky 15 bet)

3.55 Leicester Sean O'Caey 8/1
4.25 Leicester Qeyaadah 13/2 
7.15 Newcastle Wor Lass 7/1
9.15 Newcastle Pearl Noir 6/1

Longshots (Lucky 15 bet)

4.10  Listowel Inis Meain 25/1
4.35 Worcester The Kvilleken 20/1
5.55 Leicester Moojaned 11/1
8.15 Newcastle Racemaker 25/1

832 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:46 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
I am happy to follow  we all put our own money into it so am always happy to follow something bit different all worth a try so i will be doing this with you also Angi and i know the rest would hope does well for us

833 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:53 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
Worth the punt seems decent shouts not much really stands out tomorrow so why not i say

834 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:54 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
Smantha.dee wrote:Lucky 15
I thought that was nailed on you know really did

835 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:01 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Angi wrote:
Was bored so done all of these lol i asked Sam and she said it is ok to put here for group to follow ok we do 4 lucky 15 bets 

You was away when we said it Angi but just so all know who followed since day one never think can not throw in your own picks do not always have wait for me and Sean to post up if you have a good bet want to put then put it here and we will follow it plus it does me and Sean good then because then it not just down to us to win    so feel free to post whenever want do own picks gives us a day off then i will look at cards later but nothing really stands out in a big way

836 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:05 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Colin. wrote:
Smantha.dee wrote:Lucky 15
I thought that was nailed on you know really did
lol hated today because lot of the horses that was winning i thought why not do that i did have a quick double on two horses today Live Dangerously and Intense Stylist double fist lost i thought does not matter Stylist went and won 33/1 i thought how stupid of me not to do the singles was one of them days horses was winning that should not of been

837 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:04 pm

Sean

Thanks Ang done them and yer just put GB when want group to follow it that way we can keep the boooks up to date because some members need help with how arrange things 

17:15 - Catterick - Mitchum - very open looking race thiz init few horses i like in this one backed Mitchum few times in the past and why beaten already by Whipphound etc if this ground stays soft and gets even softer we be laffin with this horse nearly managed to catch up with Whipphound on last start was only half length behind him when was good to soft i think with more juice in the ground this will do even better gets a very good claimer booked in this time around who is claiming 7 for this one does not win that often but when does it been on the AW or when the ground is soft or Heavy 8/1 E/W 

15:45 - Catterick - Le Manege Enchante - i was looking into this because of Voodoo's selection always pay and interest when a jockey is striking on a 28% win rate for so many rides he had i think is impressive 5 wins out of 18 and we not talking short odds we talking 8/1 20/1 8/1 5/1 10/1 winners not to mention the places this guy holds on 25/1 20/1 he sure knows how to race, this horse ran well at Thirsk over in class 6 then the trainer got little bit excited and dumped it off into a class 4 race and to be fair might of placed if did not get hampered at Newmarket got beat by case key that day which was fine by me because we had a bet on that horse anyway. Trainer thought lets dump it back in class 6 with this savvy jockey who rode it last time out, ran a few times on the soft ground and was not disgraced came 4th in fieLd of 14 at the donny on soft ground 7/1 E/W

838 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:40 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
3.05 Worcester Solstalla + Bobble Emerald - She should of maybe won her last start over C&D but she made mistakes the market had confidence in her was 3/1 but they lost that faith now but i wont her form over C&D is good here it reads 3223412 she should not mind soft ground if it does go soft gets her original jockey back in this time around Boinville who won on her by over 5l over C&D around this time last year. Bobble Emerald had first start back since April at Fontwell and came 3rd that day now they dropping him right down back to 2m which to me is the best distance won twice placed 5 times over the distance  9/1 + 14/1 EW

839 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:07 am

Bill.Price

DUEL GRAND+WEEKLY FIVER CHAMP £209.00 + £89.00
DUEL GRAND+WEEKLY FIVER CHAMP £209.00 + £89.00
Do not forget to check the Trainer and Jockey section, i enjoyed your write ups on little things like that Sean i kick started it off so will enjoy reading your input not often see you speak that much anymore on different topics unless tipping a nag so be good to read your thoughts again on things.

840 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:35 pm

Millster

REGULAR
REGULAR
3.20 Doncaster Razzmatazz 

is a huge step up in trip but anyone who followed Sam would of been paid 50/1 on this horse and surely owes no one nothing but respect wont even touch what this horse earned us drop in trip up in class hard competition today but worth a chance again a respect bet 66/1 ew

841 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:33 pm

Sean

turned out not a bad day for me privately managed make up for my lost lucky 15 bet with this last minute bet has you see by time i placed was 4 minutes before race hence not posting 

842 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:35 pm

Sean

Angi wrote:

Almost sure bets (Lucky 15 bet)
2.40 Listowel Bubbly Bellini 11/2
3.15 Catterick Heir of Excitement 10/3
4.05 Worcester G For Ginger 11/4
4.15 Catterick Bold Spirit 7/2

Not bad return on this shame bout the others Ang try again if you want

843 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:46 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Sean wrote:
i be expecting half of this when next see you at the pub 

844 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:51 pm

Sean

looool ya can av it if ya want i just did it because got sick of seeing horses winning that i wud of done but could not be bothered n they was playing on my mind all nite so thut fuck it i jus go for it earn bit of cash back on my lucky tha i got mugged off on init that only paid for what i lost privately this week so i not in profit

845 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:58 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
To be fair i should of looked around today Colin tipped that up so i would of certainly took a private bet on that if noticed it but i was lazy today never looked around i going play war zone try get into the tournament let me guess you going for jan smuts tomorrow

846 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:11 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
so many good tips on here, theres winners everyday, shouldnt moan but its a shame we cant pick them all out, colin, scram, nick, ice queen, obviously you two and so many more, we'd be rich if we could zone in, but then thats gambling i guess, should be happy enough to get the chance everyday knowing theres quality on here...missed colins as well, well, saw it and thought I'll come back and then forgot it lol

but this has to be the most valuable resource out there

847 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:34 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
Lucky 15 each way 

2.50 Doncaster Rum Runner 5/1
6.45 Kempton Mezmaar 10/1
8.15 Kempton Chetan 11/2
4.00 Uttoxeter Honkytonktennesee 6/1

I see how hard it is now with people following you feel stress when lose on you pmsl so going try this one more time feel pretty confident on these four so worth trying for us i think

848 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:55 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
3.20 Doncaster Razzmatazz - Group already backed this at 66/1 thanks to Pete with the early spot, i just wanted add bit more information to his write. I not expected much with this today but i am intrigued on how Clive Cox is sending this horse here today and not one of his other horses who would of had a better chance. He won this race last year with Priceless, problem i have is why move it off the AW the speed of this one is pretty good and she did well to handle her wide draw, she keeps her same jockey on board  and gets a really good draw here they could be doing little to much too soon by this big step up to class one company time will tell all, but with what she earned us LTO can we really complain if ends up being last..i think not 

Working blind tonight and i do not want to work around ATR so just names of two i followed in the past

5.45 Kempton Yeeoow 9/1
5.20 Doncaster Fumbo Jumbo 7/1

849 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:14 am

Sean

17:10 - Carlisle - Jan Smuts - Only do a write up on this when i got something new to add to argue a case for it, which today i do this is dropping right back to 1m 6 today having been over 2m and age was showing LTO when beaten came 4th in field of 14 and did actually run better than Traditional dancer who came 3rd and this just looked tired but what you expect for a 9YO, had 10 starts at Carlisle and came 2nd twice and 3rd place 4 times and out of 17 starts over this distance placed 10 times i am thinking now it is older it will enjoy the drop in trip for it and would not at all mind the soft going would not want it really sofy but has managed to win over soft and place 5 times out of 14 Wilf Storey is doing great at moment had the 5 runs and two winners in Adrakhan and Mr Sundower and the others this one and Highway Robber placing in big fields his horses are going on 80% running to form, his older horses are running really well this year showing a profit of £28.25 if followed them overall his entire group of horses are showing a £18.25 profit so he is having a really good year and hoping this will carry that on for him. Murtagh is taking off the usual 7lb claim and he does ok with this trainer out of 11 rides placed 5 won the once the trainer actually owns this horse and can not wait to see them over Newcastle with this one on the AW but for now we will take it again 10/1 E/W
GoodLuckEveryone

850 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:35 am

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
Lets have bit of fun and unwind next couple of days on this, think we (you two) earned it last week do this in a lucky 15 wanted do just the patent but i begrudge paying 28 on the patent where for extra two pound you can throw in a extra horse which i did with Equus Amadeus all thought out bets, very little time to write up. 

G.B

LUCKY 15

2.00 Uttoxeter Equus Amadeus 5/2
3.35 Listowel Nannys Well 7/1
4.20 Doncaster Night Circus 8/1
5.10 Carlisle Princess Nearco 7/1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum