View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 16 of 19]

751 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:44 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
XxicequeenxX wrote:
Millster wrote:
Samantha.dee wrote:

6.20 Kempton Razzmatazz - i thought she ran well at Nottingham then something went wrong at Windsor hoping she would of learned alot from her only two runs and now on the AW might be a big danger 12/1 EW

50/1 !!!!!!!!!!!! what a fucking drift and win !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! books sorted lol
how funny is that was only saying other day you got 14 days to get a 20/1 and throw in a 50/1 happy days can not believe it that really sorted us out plus the win on the tracker horses so glad you deserved it for keep going over the bad times good things come to those who wait

get in sam! amazing and fully deserved..you are back back BACK!

752 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:52 pm

Relyod5454

Regular
Regular
Well done Sam and what a price! Extraordinary

753 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:09 pm

Scram

Best Post of the Day
Best Post of the Day
Wow!!!

754 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:24 pm

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
That is why i stay loyal in following everything you two do even in the bad times weather out the storms and sorted in one single hit thank you

755 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:54 pm

Sean

WORST TIPSTER OF THE WEEK
Takes some much needed pressure off

15:50 - Lingfield - Global Exceed - Could break his tag here pretty savvy booking SDS is was backed on last start over 7f but just did not suit hoping that now they putting him back onto the turf and a drop back to 6f with SDS booked in should do the trick was 2nd over C&D on start before that only just beaten by Princess Lyla if was still class six i would been confident on it but i feel SDS offsets the class 5 setback 10/1 E/W

17:20 - Kempton - Chetan - I am taking a punt on this one comin good now switched back to the AW at Kempton perfect track for this horse had 15 starts won 4 of them placed 5 times here i like the jockey who is booked in missed a good bet on one of his rides last week a 25/1 shot on Fake news was gutted is weighted to really put up a big run 8/1 E/W

Lets do a cheeky patent with these and Sam one
GoodLuckEveryone

Last edited by Sean on Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

756 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:04 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thank you everyone and yes it does a bit dont it Sean glad of that drift out massive drift can finally relax this month just need earn Goodwood money back now lol so back to working on tomorrow now will edit this in minute

5.10 Chepstow Challow - You got to feel so sorry for this horse 17 starts and yet to win but but does have 7 places this is the first time he is dropped to class six company and given a claimer a good claimer in Mitch Godwin, who the trainer Kirk often turns to and rode Blue Sky to a win the other day ran once over Chepstow and placed Godwin was booked in on this in May at Bath and he did not have the greatest of starts but managed to hold onto come 3rd that day, you had to feel extra sorry for him at Epsom on his last start he really did try to make all that race giving it his best shot 11/1 EW

2.10 Chepstow Highland Rose - this is the one i was bickering with Sean about but managed to get my own way lmao, lets go back to the EBF Maiden Stakes at Sandown in July Highland Mary beat Global Rose yet odds for this is like it was way behind. Richard Hannon and Levey are really performing well together when teaming up they have had 6 winners in the past two weeks Rum Runner being the star of group, Hannon's 2yo horses does well when coming to Chepstow having a 29% win rate 48 starts 33 of them have come into the top placings, his 2yo's also do well in September best time of year to catch him is July and November but with his 2yo's he shows a profit over the 5 years 12/1 EW

7.55 Kempton Ventura Blues - i honestly see no reason why this will be beaten today was in class 4 over C&D LTO and was only beaten half a length by Mudallel comes back to C&D but in weaker company class 5 she should be winning this race with little worries Pat Dobbs is booked to ride out and only failed one time to place or win on this horse out of 5 starts, Richard Hannon played it clever booking him in today, Dobbs rode this when last won over C&D in class 5 company May last year where she beat Magical forest who was a 5/4F horse with plenty of horses coming out of that race showing improvement. In June this was running here over shorter distance why i mention that is because in that race Shenanigans was about 4L behind Ventura Blues and that just went onto win a class 3 race by 1L beating horses like Lincoln Rocks at Goodwood who we all know is a good horse having then went onto York and won the EBF Fillies Handicap in class 2 company all that points to Ventura Blues being a better horse than we might think everything says winner here bar any mistakes 5/1 

Last edited by Samantha.dee on Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total

757 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:19 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
ive never seen a horse drift like that, wonder what happened??

758 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:36 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
The market fell into the Frankel trap and over bet the horse they thought it win drifting odds out on rest of them more fool them they should never target horses and follow the crowd lmao

759 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:38 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
the horse cost 1.8 Million and had Ryan Moore on board so you know what the market is like idiots thinking that means it is a dead cert type of horse

La Figlia, who cost 1.8million euros, is by Frankel out of three-time Group 1 winner Finsceal Beo. Her trainer Jeremy Noseda had made bullish comments about her, saying she is "well above the normal standard you see for a maiden at this time of year" and she was sent off at odds-on for her debut, but she was being niggled along from some way out, and while she did close the winner down she was never getting there. She should be able to win a maiden, perhaps over 7f.

RAZZMATAZZ once again showed bright speed, negating her wide draw, but this time carried it to the finish. She's bred to be quick (sister to Abbaye winner Move In Time) and the switch to the AW looked in her favour.

760 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:53 pm

Robert Powers

Knows way round
Knows way round
Joining back up now to the group so from tomorrow will be following everything i still bouncing off December pot so i got lot of catching up to do good luck not that you two really ever need it

761 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:32 pm

Sean

nice to have ya back on board Rob jus doin a patent tomorrow not much to go wit gone back to old ways now we went ova a stage of takin load of pointless bets wit no real reason just been over all the cards an meh day i think

762 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:50 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Glad you back Rob ignore Sean i got couple more his just trying to save now but do have couple more i am interested in just arguing my point with him about them now but so far the singles and Patent stands on the 3 but will be at least one more i be adding in about half hour x

p.s all bets put into Powers + Fanagan thread are main bets also ok so make sure check them out Powers parts are a mix of Seans and Char's tracker horses and they have really come to form lately so make sure check them out the Fanagan not doing so well i going change that slightly. The O.R.S you can follow anyway you like we choose only do the pound each way on them but if you want to be brave then feel free you see by the results after 99 days still in profit on them it actually never been out of profit so is a good system to follow it is just finding the winners but following them all shows a profit overall.

763 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:11 am

Nick C

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Well done today Sam on Razzmatazz, added a few quid to the betting balance! Briilliant!

764 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:17 am

Robert Powers

Knows way round
Knows way round
Thank you both of you will wait up for the rest. Was reading back over the site and good on you for sticking to the risky horses even when going over a difficult patch still stuck to it and really paid off today, i think i would of rushed on the shorts and bottled it lol. Charlotte was telling me which bits i need to follow for the main S.A.S bits and was looking at some of the other topics on here some very interesting people and ideas going around and so many high odd winners all over the place on this think i am going to have to put some spare cash to the side and follow lots. 

Finished the work i was doing now and am allowed a few months off (deserved) so am going to really enjoy my time off and get stuck right back into the races love the winter time home at night with a hot cup of coffee working out the races why it rains outside and just back in time for the jumps to kick off perfect all around bring on Cue Card Native River Thistlecrack bring on the whole damn Tizzard yard. Excited is not the word, i got a write up over next couple of weeks about a trainer to follow for the jumps this season last one was 48% aiming for 50% this time.

765 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:45 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thank you Nick, you and Scram are doing very well yourselves. 

Posted two more now so make sure read up and look very confident on Ventura Blues, no mistakes should win that only worry would be Scala Regia but can not see that winning today maybe on the next start for that one.

No would not short change people who followed us from day one we always promised no matter what we would hunt value out and not take the easy option Rob, i be embarrassed if sat giving out 2/1 horses to everyone each day it is fine for tracker horses THIF horses and so on but to sit and provide a write up on shorts everyday i feel would insult peoples intelligence i rather lose on a horse like lets say Razzmatazz knowing i just gave a honest view and made people look at something with a chance than write up on a short for it to just go and fail the THIF horses are perfect example of what can go wrong with shorts yet the ORS are above 5/1 and well look at the one that is in profit and the one that is remaining in the minus, pretty much sums all that up lmao

766 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:47 am

Sean

Yeh good point actually about the THIF and O.R.S never thought of it like that the THIF is a system to follow if you had a big bank i use run that over the other site and it did end up paying but you need about 200-300 starting pot where the O.R.S is still free money because we pulled out the original pot so all that pure profit on the O.R.S and for 100 days tomorrow that is pretty good to not dip below minus when you think sometimes you banging out 12 horses in a single day 25 on Saturday

767 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:02 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
3.40 Chepstow Eltezam - We have a rule now when a NR we go to one of our reserves and this nearly made the cut drops down to class four having had races in class 1 2 and 3 what stood out for me was the booking of Adam Kirby say what you like about him he is still a very good jockey just having a tough time of things, joined a new stable and had a run on the AW not that long ago and only managed 9th place the dams Sire was a 1m+  horse Giant's Causeway and form for that over the 1m reads 221111122  Adam Kirby does really well at Chepstow with the 4yo+ horses showing a £12.44 profit to the pound and so far his kicked off the month on a positive not one to shy away from a risk lets put it in now we had a NR 20/1 EW + Awesome 15/2 (2.10 ) + Seven Clans 5/2 (4.40) we do the Kirby Patent treat ourselves you never know 

768 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:25 am

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
lol sam, everyone is talking about Razzmatazz and the shock win...you are a legend young lady!

769 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:37 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
But was not a shock win if they watched her other two races they would of predicted her doing well never understood why these pro's view something like that being a shock like i said in my write up i thought she ran pretty well in her previous starts lol

770 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:48 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
That is why i rarely watch horse racing let alone listen to anyone who talks about it because i distance myself from hype horses and so on and view it from a outsider approach without much clouding my view only time i read up on a horse is if going to read the form then i forget about it once done a write up and do not allow myself to listen to anyone elses opinion because too many of the pro's on tv etc think they know it all

771 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:04 am

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Samantha.dee wrote:But was not a shock win if they watched her other two races they would of predicted her doing well never understood why these pro's view something like that being a shock like i said in my write up i thought she ran pretty well in her previous starts lol

yeah, sorry, i meant to put "shock win" in quotes cos as you say, it was not shock at all...people just look at the price of the horse and think got to win cos it cost that much, but you did your homework and it paid off, literally!

772 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:09 am

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
any chance the odds on fav who it beat was a PK tipped horse? he always targets the ones who cost the earth and claims to of really studied and waited bet if i went and looked i be right

773 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:11 am

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
pk75 wrote:

La Figlia 6.20 Kempton     Been waiting a age for this to run.. By Frankel out of the top class Finsceal Beo..... Noseda yard in top form. and have won with there last 4 runner on the AW..  Ryan Moore booked..   11/10 Nap

I was half right Pk you see the ride Moore gave on this one, a bit too much rope given to that 50/1 winner me thinks

Blame the jockey day again for racecaller 

774 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:23 am

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
pmsl they had the excuse lined up beforehand if you notice i was checking it the other day when was bored still the same old shit on that site, and do not be backing the Kirby horses his lost his bottle remember lets avoid them horses right away. Trouble is so much egos around that place that they can not work together which is what is needed i rather listen to someone elses opinion than think i better than someone else

775 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:27 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
i do not even bother going on it i am looking forward to seeing Challow on next run now shame is a NR might start doing some tipping again this week depends what comes out

776 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:28 am

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
you need to defend your F5C Friday so for your sake i hope something decent does show lol

777 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:29 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
I will do i going to try break the record and get duel champion this Friday want to get past the 300 mark on five pounds i can do this you see

778 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:39 am

ColdCreek

Regular
Regular
What you all make of that jockey thumping dolly in the head only a 4 day ban

779 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:51 am

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Voodoo wrote:pmsl they had the excuse lined up beforehand if you notice i was checking it the other day when was bored still the same old shit on that site, and do not be backing the Kirby horses his lost his bottle remember lets avoid them horses right away. Trouble is so much egos around that place that they can not work together which is what is needed i rather listen to someone elses opinion than think i better than someone else

me neither, its like an ex, that you break up with and still hang around occasionally with until the new shiny toy takes over your life (in this case NOTD!) 

wonder how many naps he had that day???!!!

780 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:52 am

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
ColdCreek wrote:What you all make of that jockey thumping dolly in the head only a 4 day ban

oh god yeah, i wondered if it was kelly at first !  

781 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:26 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Ubik wrote:
ColdCreek wrote:What you all make of that jockey thumping dolly in the head only a 4 day ban

lol this is a site to not mince words or worry about offending so lets all be honest now that was funny that he clouted it round the head because half of us would of at one time of other thought about doing it when a horse lost on us sat thinking wish could punch the horse jockey or trainer whoever came first so good on him i say glad it only 4 day ban he only gave it a small punch not like he kept doing it and kicking it or nothing if i was a jockey i would be certainly doing the same if it was messing around

782 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:43 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Kelly wrote:
Ubik wrote:

lol this is a site to not mince words or worry about offending so lets all be honest now that was funny that he clouted it round the head because half of us would of at one time of other thought about doing it when a horse lost on us sat thinking wish could punch the horse jockey or trainer whoever came first so good on him i say glad it only 4 day ban he only gave it a small punch not like he kept doing it and kicking it or nothing if i was a jockey i would be certainly doing the same if it was messing around

funny thing is, he is more worried about the coverage of the story rather than the ban

783 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:07 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
lol i would of been giving reports out saying yes i thumped her because she was annoying me and getting paid to do the interviews he should milk it

784 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:41 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
lol Kelly you do make me laugh

785 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:27 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Sean wrote:Takes some much needed pressure off

15:50 - Lingfield - Global Exceed - Could break his tag here pretty savvy booking SDS is was backed on last start over 7f but just did not suit hoping that now they putting him back onto the turf and a drop back to 6f with SDS booked in should do the trick was 2nd over C&D on start before that only just beaten by Princess Lyla if was still class six i would been confident on it but i feel SDS offsets the class 5 setback 10/1 E/W

17:20 - Kempton - Chetan - I am taking a punt on this one comin good now switched back to the AW at Kempton perfect track for this horse had 15 starts won 4 of them placed 5 times here i like the jockey who is booked in missed a good bet on one of his rides last week a 25/1 shot on Fake news was gutted is weighted to really put up a big run 8/1 E/W

GoodLuckEveryone
Can we please remove worst tipster off him now look at that a patent landed plus two high odd singles that is really perfect tipping Sean

786 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:30 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
XxicequeenxX wrote:

GoodLuckEveryone
Can we please remove worst tipster off him now look at that a patent landed plus two high odd singles that is really perfect tipping Sean
that is a 239/7 patent other was a NR

787 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:32 pm

Robert Powers

Knows way round
Knows way round
Perfection joined back right time paid me 225/14 because rule 4 on the patent but singles twice on Global exceed for me what a day thanks

788 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:39 pm

Millster

REGULAR
REGULAR

GoodLuckEveryone

Back in the game again both of you sorted it out in 2 days goes to show you when both put the effort in it pays off Goodwood disaster is slowly being paid for well done on your Kirby patent also Sam returned its money shame about the other coming 3rd was only beaten a neck happy all round

789 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:50 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Robert Powers wrote:Perfection joined back right time paid me 225/14 because rule 4 on the patent but singles twice on Global exceed for me what a day thanks
you following it wrong dad read the sticky it is under the stats thread you lost lot of money now and not getting mine lol 

Big pot builder:
£10 E/W on 5/1 + (singles/doubles)
£20 on the nose below 5/1 (Singles)
£1 E/W Lucky 15's etc 
£2 Patents

Small pot builders:
£1 E/W on 5/1 +
£2 on below 5/1
10p E/W Lucky 15's
10p on Patents

790 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:22 pm

Sean

meh dont worry on that Rob i sort ya out wit sumin in the week we changed it all when moved here that is my fault should of directed ya to that bit an dont get excited yet everyone we only jus managed see ourselves well from a disaster and that was out of pure luck of a horse drifting right out so not going get excited time to move onto tomorrow now n look

791 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:01 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Samantha.dee wrote:

7.55 Kempton Ventura Blues - i honestly see no reason why this will be beaten today was in class 4 over C&D LTO and was only beaten half a length by Mudallel comes back to C&D but in weaker company class 5 she should be winning this race with little worries Pat Dobbs is booked to ride out and only failed one time to place or win on this horse out of 5 starts, Richard Hannon played it clever booking him in today, Dobbs rode this when last won over C&D in class 5 company May last year where she beat Magical forest who was a 5/4F horse with plenty of horses coming out of that race showing improvement. In June this was running here over shorter distance why i mention that is because in that race Shenanigans was about 4L behind Ventura Blues and that just went onto win a class 3 race by 1L beating horses like Lincoln Rocks at Goodwood who we all know is a good horse having then went onto York and won the EBF Fillies Handicap in class 2 company all that points to Ventura Blues being a better horse than we might think everything says winner here bar any mistakes 5/1 

BOOM! thanks so much sam, first time i ever did set stakes on a SAS horse...brilliant! 

792 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:09 pm

Nick C

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Ubik wrote:
Samantha.dee wrote:

BOOM! thanks so much sam, first time i ever did set stakes on a SAS horse...brilliant! 
Brilliant again Sam! I was on Scala Regia, then saw your post so went in on Ventura Blues as well! If I had followed the ratings, it had the combi tricast. Well done Sam!

793 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:16 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
was on this one also and Seans other one wish i did the patent and the other winner now hammered it  spot on the money for you lot and i am happy with what i went in on thanks for that

794 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:58 pm

Sean

15:30 - Haydock - Pumaflor - Going have a cheeky bet on him tomorrow done a pull job on last start that was over at Epsom excuses because the saddle slipped when leaving stalls so we give that a line is a previous C&D winner and slight drop in trip for this one getting GD-SFT where he placed a few times over this type of ground Tudhope is booked in for the first time which is a big stand out plus he often rides for this trainer and they have already had 6 wins in the past 2 weeks, they won this race together in 2014 with Berlusca and can so again 12/1 E/W 

19:40 - Chelmsford - The Gay Cavalier - Returns to the AW today with Jack Mitchell riding which is a huge plus again having had 3 wins on this already when at Epsom on last start managed to come from the back of the pack to nearly win that race after starting badly won a decent race on the AW at Lingfield back in june John Ryan won the race in 2015 with Ocean Applause which also makes Sunglider stand out because of the jockey booking on that but i sticking with this 16/1 E/W

Each way lucky 15 with Sam two, not really worth bothering with tomorrow tbh
GOODLUCKEVERYONE

795 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:40 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
we gone back to old ways and nothing stood out so we wont push our luck and force bets these only four that really stood out 

4.55 Clonmel Coolfighter raced at Clonmel twice 1 win is being dropped down the weights a further 2lb today and gets a first time visor  fitted on runs really well this time of year and with the help of O'Sullivan can see this one getting some good place money for us trainer is 100% at moment only one horse one win so sounds good at moment saying 100% 16/1 EW

6.55 Clomnel War of the Pennys won this race last year off higher weight than gets today i also noticed O'Sullivan rides this i always check jockey towards the end so after writing up on Coolfighter i thought got to do the double now was 2nd LTO and ran well in a other race he won last year is the only C&D winner in this race 8/1 EW

Singles and EW doubles on the above two + lucky 15 + tracker horses

796 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:29 pm

Sean

14:15 - Newcastle - Jan Smuts - Coming back to the AW and won over this C&D off 6lb higher  he is keeping his 7lb claiminer booked in ran well over at Ripon LTO getting some good place money back that day the trainer is 40% and is the only horse sending out already beaten some of theses horses like Byronegetonefree when at C&D 7/1 E/W

797 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:19 pm

Paulcrossley

Regular
Regular
Sean wrote:14:15 - Newcastle - Jan Smuts - Coming back to the AW and won over this C&D off 6lb higher  he is keeping his 7lb claiminer booked in ran well over at Ripon LTO getting some good place money back that day the trainer is 40% and is the only horse sending out already beaten some of theses horses like Byronegetonefree when at C&D 7/1 E/W
Took a bet on this myself stands a great chance tomorrow this one does

798 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:20 pm

Paulcrossley

Regular
Regular
Bad bit of luck today you two, i had a couple of good days so i due my bad day hopefully it will hold off until Saturday i would not mind then just want to win the bloody fiver challenge tomorrow

799 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:56 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Quick Lucky bets lets have bit of fun today relaxing friday lot of could be horses today

Lucky 1
4.45 Haydock Intense Tango - 12/1
3.15 Ascot Dr Julius No -  14/1 
5.50 Kempton Morning Suit - 12/1
9.20 Kempton Spice Fair - 12/1

Lucky 2
6.05 Musselburgh Inglorious 12/1
2.15 Newcastle Mcvicar - 12/1
6.35 Musselburgh Royal Connoisseur - 10/1
6.55 Kilbeggan Supreme Vinnie - 10/1 

Lucky 3
5.05 Musselburgh Landing Night - 7/1
7.05 Musselburgh Tectonic - 15/2
5.55 Kilbeggan Jaime Sommers - 6/1
7.15 Downs Nelson Road - 9/1

7.05 Musselburgh Schmooze - can win this type of race and we backed this a couple of times hard to follow 25/1 EW

800 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:32 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Did not expect great hall to win typical that one missed it last time thought got lucky to win so never bothered only goes and wins again lol

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum