S.A.S COVER TEAM

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 15 of 19]

701 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:18 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Ubik wrote:
Voodoo wrote:No odds was too short for me i took a punt on Our Boy personally was a tricky day hit and miss horses bet Sean is annoyed day he opts for lucky 15 he had a singles win that would returned lot more money lol
still got the 8:55 to come...i did back sams's one as well as my own!
good luck with it mate i did not back anything on that race nothing caught my eye for it

702 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:51 pm

Sean

WORST TIPSTER OF THE WEEK
XxicequeenxX wrote:
Voodoo wrote:
Sean wrote:
Ubik wrote:
Samantha.dee wrote:7.55 Kempton Tuff Rock do not know what went wrong on last start but the team must think highly of this horse booked into the St Leger group one and have put Spencer on board this horse today ran well in the previous start but was pulling LTO giving her a second chance drops in class also here 10/1
See i wanted Pivoine for this race but she moaned and said she likes Tuff Rock very open looking race Artic Sea and Our Boy are in with a shout but i had to take on her option might have a private bet on Our boy only because of below
Sam you should listened to Sean think it is Sam needing this badge now 
That is more like it you two working together again always worked better when doing it together, and agreed Voodoo bet his very annoyed i know i would of been lol
Yer sortin my shit out an knucklin down now gettin back into the GG's and nah not gutted it is way it goes will just crack on try again tomorrow init waste time sat thinking should of put it in singles it paid bit of profit to cover one of Sams lost bets so it do

703 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:23 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Samantha.dee wrote:5.45  Bellewstown  Dovil's Devil 16/1 LOST
7.55 Kempton Tuff Rock  10/1 PLACED
8.55 Kempton Rapid Rise 16/1 LOST

704 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:24 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Sean wrote:
LUCKY 15
15:50 - Catterick - Indian Pursuit - 16/1 E/W L15 WON
16:20 - Catterick- Willbeme -  E/W L15 PLACED
17:35 - Worcester - Shantou Tiger -  5/1 E/W L15 LOST
18:45 - Bellewstown- Catwilldo - 8/1 E/W L15 LOST

705 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:39 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Sean wrote:

Yer sortin my shit out an knucklin down now gettin back into the GG's and nah not gutted it is way it goes will just crack on try again tomorrow init waste time sat thinking should of put it in singles it paid bit of profit to cover one of Sams lost bets so it do
Enjoyed it again past couple of nights and i see you putting lot more effort in 

3.20 Chelmsford Toy Theatre the girls ( Ang and Tina) made me pay attention to this horse last month when they done a great write up on it they was really confident on this horse at the time but came unstuck on both starts since then ran over course on last start on the Turf in class 3 company and was 4th beaten 9L on good to soft ground why he is still around 8lb his last winning mark he is dropping back into class 5 company here Queally and Appleby are doing very well and could at least gain a place where he won over C&D last year in a class 6 race beating Delfie Lane and in the Spotlight a horse in his last start Lady in Question (Fahey horse) was 2l behind Toy Theatre and then yesterday was in a class 5 race and won 20/1 EW with a Cvr on Major Crispies 17/2 (that price will go very soon)

7.30 Sedgefield Hey Bob had to laugh when about to write up on this horse a horse that a certain Ice Queen knows very well she backed it on last couple starts and let her down but i do rate the chances here never ever won but that never stops me from placing a bet ran well over C&D when just beaten by a lucky horse 40/1 Prairie Impulse if Hey bob did not get hampered by the Quill Art falling then Hey Bob would of won that time around everything just went wrong even getting a bash in the head from Murtagh who was riding Prince Khurram watch the race it was bit of a comedy race but with all that came second only beaten half Length did then go back over C&D start after that and did not run at best but still a good run was only 12 days later so maybe the whip to the head just made it out of sorts his best form certainly comes at this track 14/1 EW

I think SDS is going to get a good lucky 15 tomorrow his got very good horses well 3 not sure how to work out Mesbaar but worth trying 

6.10 Wolverhampton Mesbaar 13/2
7.10 Wolverhampton Commanche 7/1
8.10 Wolverhampton Envisaging 3/1
8.40 Wolverhampton Flower Cup 10/3

Last edited by Samantha.dee on Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:07 am; edited 2 times in total

706 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:56 am

Sean

16:40 - Bath - Entertaining Ben - With so many in this race out of the weights i got to take sides with this one which is a shame because was like both Burauq and Ambitious Boy i avoid them when out of weights but Burauq might be worth someone elses time and money Entertaining Bet gets a good claimer booked in wit this and did beat Showmethewayavrilo last year by 2L at Salisbury and is better weighted to pull off a other win here because is edging down in the weights back at Ripon when moved to the Murphy yard was only 1L behind Pearl Noir in May and couple of horses have come out of that race winning or improving since Mighty Zip, Mininggold who was both behind this one. When last seen this was first time tongue strap here worth a crack 7/1 E/W

16:55 - Tipperarary - Green Door - we backed this ova at Goodwood got a veh good 22/1 place out of it, it won 35% of the voting poll gets soft ground here which be perfect having beat Lucky Begger on soft ground up at Newmarket by 2L runs well in August and September if does not win now will win in September 100% no doubt at ze donny or Newmarket Smulllen is booked in and his jus cracking on with things 14 wins in 14 days 27% his hitting them at pretty savvy init Trainer is going out his way bringing this here he aint going on no picnic trip his come to win himself some Euro and his booked the big guns today rare he reaches for Smullen when he does they win 3 times 2 wins 1 place these boys mean business 12/1 E/W

18:40 - Wolves - Llamrei - Bit unfair to bang this odds at 16 yet band Terri at 9 this one will like the step up in trip more than Terri Rules i think, at Brighton left Terri Rules behind and Sienna Say who is also banging off short odds Llamrei when beating bothe Sieena Says and Terri Rules did not have a clear running having been boxed in yet Terri Rules led the field and Llamrei still wiped the floor with her they have bookedi n the savvy Curtis and this should outrun the odds here 16/1 E/W

GoodLuckEveryone

Last edited by Sean on Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total

707 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:24 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Sean wrote:16:55 - Tipperarary - Green Door - we backed this ova at Goodwood got a veh good 22/1 place out of it, it won 35% of the voting poll gets soft ground here which be perfect having beat Lucky Begger on soft ground up at Newmarket by 2L runs well in August and September if does not win now will win in September 100% no doubt at ze donny or Newmarket Smulllen is booked in and his jus cracking on with things 14 wins in 14 days 27% his hitting them at pretty savvy init Trainer is going out his way bringing this here he aint going on no picnic trip his come to win himself some Euro and his booked the big guns today rare he reaches for Smullen when he does they win 3 times 2 wins 1 place these boys mean business 12/1 E/W

Editin
Missed these write ups off you, you did forget to mention one key detail Trainer won this race last year with Spirit Quartz it is a race he targets what would the irony be he gets rid of Spirit Quarts and it lands the race again 

708 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:32 am

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
Snowstar 16:55 Tipperary my time to jump in on this one Sean with a tasty looking cover bet current form is brilliant for this Godolphin horse steps up in trip grade even in a big way but with Lee booked in hard to pass up at 25/1 his 1/3 on her 2 places LTO beat Flawlessly wont mind the soft ground at all given and won over C&D back in July she is very consistent we be a fool not to take the cover with her 25/1

709 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:55 am

Sean

didn notice tha kel cheerz 4 pointin tha out an ty Paddy i put the bet on it now and i added one more an Sam is writing up on couple more so we see how it goes

710 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:13 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Not bad all cards done write up done all by 2 am, getting into the swing of things again now see i am always right   glad you mentioned that Paddy i prefer your pick now to the one we thought of was feeling confident on Green Door but now i looked into Snowstar if handles the tougher competition could be a big danger that was overlooked well worth covering 

Going to bed now   << i was hoping that was sleep emote then i noticed him turning sick lol Thank you Kelly for all the work you have put into this site loving all the little changes you made best thing we did was putting you in control of all this xx

711 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:57 am

Millster

REGULAR
REGULAR
Got us a lucky 15 to try out guys/girls

Leg 1
Go Bananas 1.40 Bath drops in trip and weights worthy of being in this 7/2

Leg 2
Taper Tantrum 2.20 Chelmsford keeps getting second but got  the Moore factor today booked in should win 7/2

Leg 3
Aljuljalah 2.50 Chelmsford only beaten a neck LTO at Haydock should come one better 5/1

Leg 4 
Water Sprite 5.45 Bellewstown this is the risky option but can get Elliot a scoring win 4/1

712 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:37 pm

Millster

REGULAR
REGULAR
Paddiescharms wrote:Snowstar 16:55 Tipperary my time to jump in on this one Sean with a tasty looking cover bet current form is brilliant for this Godolphin horse steps up in trip grade even in a big way but with Lee booked in hard to pass up at 25/1 his 1/3 on her 2 places LTO beat Flawlessly wont mind the soft ground at all given and won over C&D back in July she is very consistent we be a fool not to take the cover with her 25/1
So close unlucky here

713 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:59 pm

Sean

Thanks Paddy you and Char got us out of a proper hole today pleased with that

714 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:16 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Samantha.dee wrote:3.20 Chelmsford Toy Theatre Major Crispies 17/2 BOTH LOST

7.30 Sedgefield Hey Bob14/1 EW LOST
6.10 Wolverhampton Mesbaar 13/2
7.10 Wolverhampton Commanche 7/1
8.10 Wolverhampton Envisaging 3/1
8.40 Wolverhampton Flower Cup 10/3
SHOCK LET DOWN ON SDS

715 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:17 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Sean wrote:16:40 - Bath - Entertaining Ben - LOST
16:55 - Tipperarary - Green Door LOST
18:40 - Wolves - Llamrei LOST

716 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:21 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Millster wrote:Got us a lucky 15 to try out guys/girls

Leg 1
Go Bananas 1.40  7/2 LOST
Leg 2
Taper Tantrum 2.20  7/2 LOST
Leg 3
Aljuljalah 2.50 Chelmsford 5/1 WON
Leg 4 
Water Sprite 5.45 Bellewstown 4/1 BD

717 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:23 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Paddiescharms wrote:Snowstar 16:55 Tipperary 25/1 PLACED
Thank you for that Paddy we try again tomorrow or Saturday not much going tomorrow but we are looking so will post up soon if anything

718 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:03 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
1.50 Sandown Kodiac Express she is a good horse often runs well just never getting home for the win LTO i think she would of beaten Bigtime Maybe and come 2nd in that race if not winning it if was not blocked in 11/1 EW

3.55 Sandown Pillar of Society Levy booked in and never failed to be in the top 2 when riding on this out of four starts ran well LTO at Newmarket winning his race Brilliant Vanguard was 2L behind this horse and he just went onto win his last 2 starts one being in a class 2 race which shows Pillar of Society is the classy type and can build on that race in fact 3 horses who was behind this have gone on to improve alot 7/1 EW

4.05 Thirsk Muntadab is dropping in class and will need show bit more but with the drop in weights could win this today is unbeaten at Thirsk 1 from 1 Hamilton booked in who is doing well having already had a place on this with just the one start 7/1 + EW double with Zylan 22/1 (we might as well try the double on trainer and jockey)

3.45 Bangor Ballycool i always liked Lucinda horses won over C&D at much higher weights acts on all grounds and keeps original jockey trainers only ride of the day 16/1 EW

719 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:00 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
me vs Sam...oh yeah..well cant do any worse than last time...could I?? eek!

1:50 Breathable 6-1
3:55 Madeline Bond 7-1
4:05 Related 12-1 / saver El Hombre 9-1

720 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:13 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Ubik wrote:me vs Sam...oh yeah..well cant do any worse than last time...could I?? eek!

1:50 Breathable 6-1 PLACED
3:55 Madeline Bond 7-1 LOST
4:05 Related 12-1 LOST / saver El Hombre 9-1 WON

bit better this time, managed to make a profit I think..just!

721 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:21 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Samantha.dee wrote:1.50 Sandown Kodiac Express 11/1 EW placed

3.55 Sandown Pillar of Society 7/1 EW lost

4.05 Thirsk Muntadab  7/1 + EW double with Zylan 22/1 (we might as well try the double on trainer and jockey) lost

3.45 Bangor Ballycool 16/1 EW placed

722 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:23 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
A busy Saturday on the cards 

1.50 Sandown Majestic Hero ran ok at Epsom but can do much better they turning this out quick with Spencer booked in who won on him at Epsom in April 9/1 EW

2.10 Chester Eye of the Storm gets perfect type of race should be able to get at least a place 16/1 EW

3.15 Beverley The Wagon Wheel we can work on place money for this one gets a good draw wont mind the drop in distance having won her very first race over C&D she then beat Avon Breeze by 3L in July 22/1 EW

5.50 Chelmsford False id moving back to 7f with a good claimer on board gets first time blinkers and the trainer is coming a very long way today just to send the one ride out 15/2 EW

7.20 Chelmsford Amazing Alice i seen Seans pick for this (Milton Road) he is playing for placer money but i want to put this one also been doing so well and could make all tonight 6/1 EW 

7.50 Chelmsford IBN Malik Again a other i seen Sean pick (Masham Star) but i looking to cover that with this one is best horse in this race in my view got to deal with the weights but good jockey who can see him win this 10/1 EW

723 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:42 pm

Sean

15:00 - Sandown - Tisbutadream - not beaten too far out ove Deauville and Ascot got some good form since working the 1m this season reading 11119132 when over 1m and when ridden by SDS it is 3913 is 100% at Sandown and gains weight allowance here due to age not to be written off 12/1 E/W + punt SDS double Mutarakez 25/1 

17:50 - Chelmsford - The Happy Hammer - i went to av a bet on this other day but was a nr and showing up here instead is a good bet to try only C&D winner in the field Oceane is looking for the hat trick in this race runs well on the AW specially when here 11 starts 3 wins 3 place could upset the market leaders 10/1 E/W

19:20 - Chelmsford - Milton Road - Having a place punt on this step up in trip for this race and is unbeaten on the AW which was over here back in August over 5f did not do much at York and might not here but the price is worth punting when you think his already had 4 wins this season Atzeni booked in who is doin really well and so is channon i think Amazing Alice will win with this behind 25/1 E/W

19:50 -  Chelmsford - Masham Star - i be gutted if this won and did not place a bet  done write up on this couple times backing again 11/1
GoodLuckEveryone

724 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:46 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Samantha.dee wrote:A busy Saturday on the cards 

1.50 Sandown Majestic Hero ran ok at Epsom but can do much better they turning this out quick with Spencer booked in who won on him at Epsom in April 9/1 EW

2.10 Chester Eye of the Storm gets perfect type of race should be able to get at least a place 16/1 EW

3.15 Beverley The Wagon Wheel we can work on place money for this one gets a good draw wont mind the drop in distance having won her very first race over C&D she then beat Avon Breeze by 3L in July 22/1 EW

5.50 Chelmsford False id moving back to 7f with a good claimer on board gets first time blinkers and the trainer is coming a very long way today just to send the one ride out 15/2 EW

7.20 Chelmsford Amazing Alice i seen Seans pick for this (Milton Road) he is playing for placer money but i want to put this one also been doing so well and could make all tonight 6/1 EW 

7.50 Chelmsford IBN Malik Again a other i seen Sean pick (Masham Star) but i looking to cover that with this one is best horse in this race in my view got to deal with the weights but good jockey who can see him win this 10/1 EW

you chose some hard races there sam!

btw, the 1:50 sandown is money back if your horse is 2nd or 3rd with sky but then its 1/5 for 3 places but too tricky for me

2:10 curlew river 12-1
3:15 desert law 9-1 lost
5:50 the happy hammer 8-1 lost 
7:50 Baraweez 8-1 place \ Omran 10-1 lost 4 place race...really fancy these two

Last edited by Ubik on Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

725 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:56 am

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Sean wrote:15:00 - Sandown - Tisbutadream - not beaten too far out ove Deauville and Ascot got some good form since working the 1m this season reading 11119132 when over 1m and when ridden by SDS it is 3913 is 100% at Sandown and gains weight allowance here due to age not to be written off 12/1 E/W + punt SDS double Mutarakez 25/1 

17:50 - Chelmsford - The Happy Hammer - i went to av a bet on this other day but was a nr and showing up here instead is a good bet to try only C&D winner in the field Oceane is looking for the hat trick in this race runs well on the AW specially when here 11 starts 3 wins 3 place could upset the market leaders 10/1 E/W

19:20 - Chelmsford - Milton Road - Having a place punt on this step up in trip for this race and is unbeaten on the AW which was over here back in August over 5f did not do much at York and might not here but the price is worth punting when you think his already had 4 wins this season Atzeni booked in who is doin really well and so is channon i think Amazing Alice will win with this behind 25/1 E/W

19:50 -  Chelmsford - Masham Star - i be gutted if this won and did not place a bet  done write up on this couple times backing again 11/1
GoodLuckEveryone

me vs sean lol

3pm 4 places with some but then only 1/5
Aljazzi 4-1 won, saver on Lincoln Rocks 10-1 lost Nicker of the day Urban fox 25-1 lost

17:50...im with sean on the happy hammer lost

19:50 4 places 
sticking with Baraweez 8-1 Place \ Omran 10-1 lost 4 place race...really fancy these two

Last edited by Ubik on Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

726 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:04 pm

Millster

REGULAR
REGULAR
Tisbutadream got very unlucky on that had to switch to get room

727 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:14 pm

Sean

wudn of changed much tbh wuda prob got 2nd place instead of 3rd i dunt mind ze place money tho

728 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:19 pm

Sean

wow at wagon wheel tha came out of nowhere lool

729 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:00 pm

Sean

Loyalty pays off with masham star i new he had it in him

730 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:09 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Sean wrote:Loyalty pays off with masham star i new he had it in him

yep well done sean, with that and my double, been a good day.

missed the tracker horse of course lol

731 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:10 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Samantha.dee wrote:1.50 Sandown Majestic Hero  9/1 EW LOST
2.10 Chester Eye of the Storm 16/1 EW LOST
3.15 Beverley The Wagon Wheel 22/1 EW PLACED
5.50 Chelmsford False id 15/2 EW LOST
7.20 Chelmsford Amazing Alice  6/1 EW LOST 
7.50 Chelmsford IBN Malik  10/1 EW LOST

732 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:13 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Sean wrote:15:00 - Sandown - Tisbutadream - 12/1 E/W PLAECD+ punt SDS double Mutarakez 25/1 DOUBLE LOST
17:50 - Chelmsford - The Happy Hammer - 10/1 E/W LOST
19:20 - Chelmford - Milton Road -  25/1 E/W LOST
19:50 -  Chelmsford - Masham Star -  11/1 WON
We needed that win between you and Char really helped the books out this week which was showing a minus again this month but now we in the black so we certainly needed that one

733 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:21 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Good call on that Sean, i do wonder why your still worst tipster when this week you had 
16/1 winner
11/1 winner
14/1 Winner
14/1 Winner

So i do think should not have that title lol

734 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:56 pm

Sean

i do not mind the title does no harm 

I know people not bother Sunday and can see why just two cards little about but meh i fancy a other go tomorrow, nothing really going aroun so going keep looking but for now drop this here 

17:00 - Brighton - Top Offer - Interestin sort now over ze turf again an did well stepping up to 1m again on last start on the AW not a sure fire bet but is punty jockey on board is doing well 8/1 E/W

14:00 - Brighton - Three Little Birds - Going give this a chance today, waz crackin out runs on soft ground last two starts and that could been excuse for the poor runs he handles the good to firm ground which will get here showing couple decent places over it and dropped down to class 6 having had runs over class 2 easier type of race for him this time around 6/1 E/W

16:15 - Worcester - Matchaway - was veh tempted by a few in this race Deauville Dancer and Destiny Gold but have sided with this one based on fact i backed it LTO on the punt the rain falls in time the rain is due to start at 11am and not stop till 11pm so judging on that the ground will soften up which is a big plus for this one slight worried about the step up in trip but we will see how it goes for him first time cheekpieces and tongue tie 6/1 E/W

16:45 - Worcester - Frozen Over - Lets give this a go, a horse Sam backed while back for us willing give it a other go today more so because fancy a bet very very easy to pass up on drops back to class 5 here 12/1 E/W

16:25 - Chantilly - Blue Soave - very consistant horse won this race back in 2012 his form is very strong 2213227711 in his last 10 starts drops in trip for this race which is also good reading he will handle it well worth a punt Black Maz is of interest also 20/1 E/W

E/W Treble+ Patent - 14.30 Upavon 5/1, 14:00 Three Little birds 6/1 16:30 Mercers 9/1 

Nicker of the day 
16:15 - Worcester - Barizan 20/1
16:45 - Worcester - Hi TIde 20/1
GoodLuckEveryone

Last edited by Sean on Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:01 am; edited 2 times in total

735 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:12 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Keep dreaming if you think Hi Tide and Barazin are getting anywhere they going be still running come next Sunday lmao 

3.30 Brighton Impressive Day - Only C&D winner in this field having won here LTO where beat Marie Josephe is 100% over C&D with two wins out of two and with the help of Adam Kirby on board this time around should win 9/1 EW

4.30 Brighton Lambrini Legacy - When this was last seen over C&D was 2nd in a class 5 race now dropping in class been running in class 4 company gets Probert booked in could out run the odds and get least a place 25/1 EW

Not going lie these two are tricky horses but i think with good jockeys in Kirby and Probert are worth risking 

736 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:53 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
3:30 mia tesoro 12-1 LOST
4:30 everkylachy 13/2 pLACE

4:15 foxy act 4-1 LOST
4:34 sweeping rock 5-1 pLACE

Last edited by Ubik on Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

737 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:08 pm

Sean

Just so people know all because i putting horses up early does not mean i rate the more highly just means i putting the extra effort in again now so looking at cards during day when got time so do not take it meaning i more confident on them than i would be the later ones ok, just went over a bad spell and stopped putting in the effort so trying make more effort now  

14:20 - Windsor - The Love Docter - Loving the huge booking of Doyle on this for tomorrow his first time up on this horse and his really banging out winnerz left right and centre his posting a 24% strike rate haing solid claims of 10 winners in 14 days, this horse is yet to have a win and is stepping up in trip for this race slight drop in class again back to 5 having raced over 2 and 4 classes gets decent ground on good to firm i hoping that stays good to firm anyway getting the early price, the jockey been running well over at windsor this year his had 30 runs and been in the top three in 23 of them not often seen working for this trainer but when they do they end up doing pretty well lot of places together this year 3 starts 2 places but in the past 5 years they do have a good strike rate when comes to winners and placers 11/1 E/W

15:20 - Windsor - Sandfrankskipsgo - Old but annoying horse this one is a previous C&D winner always runs well i think personally did get beaten by Monumental Man (7/1) by a neck on the AW at the end of March was decent place money is at a career low mark now Come on Dave was 3L behind this over at Lingfield in may then went onto win 2 in a row races one of them by 2L so if that can do it see no reason on why this can not do it 14/1 E/W

Goes without saying will edit 

738 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:35 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Samantha.dee wrote:Keep dreaming if you think Hi Tide and Barazin are getting anywhere they going be still running come next Sunday lmao 

3.30 Brighton Impressive Day - Only C&D winner in this field having won here LTO where beat Marie Josephe is 100% over C&D with two wins out of two and with the help of Adam Kirby on board this time around should win 9/1 EW

4.30 Brighton Lambrini Legacy - When this was last seen over C&D was 2nd in a class 5 race now dropping in class been running in class 4 company gets Probert booked in could out run the odds and get least a place 25/1 EW

Not going lie these two are tricky horses but i think with good jockeys in Kirby and Probert are worth risking 

impressive!  lol!

739 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:28 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Sean wrote:17:00 - Brighton - Top Offer - 8/1 E/W LOST
14:00 - Brighton - Three Little Birds - 6/1 E/W LOST
16:15 - Worcester - Matchaway - 6/1 E/W LOST
16:45 - Worcester - Frozen Over - 12/1 E/W PLACED
16:25 - Chantilly - Blue Soave - 20/1 PLACED (SHAME We never done singles

Nicker of the day 
16:15 - Worcester - Barizan 20/1 L
16:45 - Worcester - Hi TIde 20/1 l
GoodLuckEveryone
Not bad Sean Shame never done the Mercers single, but you been really putting effort in again now so good try today

Last edited by Samantha.dee on Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

740 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:30 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Samantha.dee wrote:3.30 Brighton Impressive Day -  9/1 EW WON
4.30 Brighton Lambrini Legacy -  25/1 EW LOST
Ok day today, managed keep our head above waters just about

741 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:07 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
3.40 Ripon Lexington Place - Was reading the comment by Ruth Carr quote "We've not won this race before but we keep trying it would be a good day if we did win it" that interested me alot so looked into it this race is called David Chapman Memorial which i found out Chapman is actually her Grandad she owns this horse along with Marion Chapman , so is going to try so hard i think came 10th and year before that came 2nd only beaten 1L i really hope they manage to win it 14/1 EW

3.00 Brighton One For June - Taking a big drop in grade here all way from 2 to 5 and going back over 6f, William Haggas handles his horses really well over this course and is doing well of late along with Cosgrave who is 20% win rate over last 14 days, this horse only win come in class 5 over 6f when beating Spanish Steps by over 2L at Lingfield gets his sort of race today trouble and price might be the rain if you see ground getting really soft then give it a miss but at the moment worth a chance 16/1 EW

742 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:24 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Samantha.dee wrote:3.40 Ripon Lexington Place - Was reading the comment by Ruth Carr quote "We've not won this race before but we keep trying it would be a good day if we did win it" that interested me alot so looked into it this race is called David Chapman Memorial which i found out Chapman is actually her Grandad she owns this horse along with Marion Chapman , so is going to try so hard i think came 10th and year before that came 2nd only beaten 1L i really hope they manage to win it 14/1 EW

3.00 Brighton One For June - Taking a big drop in grade here all way from 2 to 5 and going back over 6f, William Haggas handles his horses really well over this course and is doing well of late along with Cosgrave who is 20% win rate over last 14 days, this horse only win come in class 5 over 6f when beating Spanish Steps by over 2L at Lingfield gets his sort of race today trouble and price might be the rain if you see ground getting really soft then give it a miss but at the moment worth a chance 16/1 EW

one for june..spotted that as well, likes the course as you say, jock and grade drop...good luck

743 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:37 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Couple of NR's so lets see 

4.00 Brighton Captain Marmalade - done well over c&d coming 3 and with the Doyle booked in could do better 15/2 EW

4.10 Ripon Thankyou Stars - not been seen for while but when was form reads 232 new stable today we see how goes 20/1 EW

744 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:27 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Sean wrote:14:20 - Windsor - The Love Docter -  11/1 E/W LOST
15:20 - Windsor - Sandfrankskipsgo -14/1 E/W N.R
3.40 Ripon Lexington Place - 14/1 EW LOST
3.00 Brighton One For June -16/1 EW N.R
4.00 Brighton Captain Marmalade - 15/2 EW WON
4.10 Ripon Thankyou Stars -  20/1 EW LOST
Slowly but surely we building the books back up, lets not push our luck and end the day on a up, going back to old ways no rushing extra bets on etc so we end the day on a small up for us

745 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:48 pm

Sean

15:35 - Hamilton - Reckless Serenade  + Reflation  - Reckless drops back into class 6 company and is really going to love the soft ground won at this course over 5f last year winning by 2L over soft ground in class 5 company and placed at Ayr in October when the ground was soft seems to be following some sort of pattern with Hamilton and Ayr around this time of year gets the help of Beasley who rode her a few times and with Dalgleish having 7 winners in past 14 days this could be a other the cover goes to Reflation interestin sort init u think posts the best speed figures here ran a very poor race over c&d on last start so is a good sign to see the savvy Fanning on board has won over C&D two times around this time of year last year once on heavy other on good to soft do not worry about the quick turn out you think last year he raced on the 25th september and came almost last then on 26th two days later they threw him out again and he won by 5l so never be put off by a horse who comes out quickly his known to win still when things like that happen actually he also raced on the 19th September that year and won so in 7 days he won twice 6/1 + 28/1 E/W
GoodLuckEveryone

746 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:13 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
4.10 Hamilton Be Bold - the key to this horse is soft ground his trainer said when he won at Catterick so gets soft ground over 6f with Beasley back, posts the best speed ratings over GCD trainer starting to come to form and jockey also 7/1 EW

5.20 Hamilton Schmooze - we going stay loyal to this one and hope like other horses we remained positive towards gets us a win was the booking of Hanagan who also need stay loyal to and hope he can give us some money back from his bad week he was booked in at Hamilton in July and came 2nd beaten by 3l day that, this one does have 2 C&D wins to his name however and is dropping down the weights 14/1 EW

5.05 Laytown Swiss Cross - can not pass up odds like this similar to how Sean feels about Jan Smutts last time came to Laytown it placed good jockey booking worth trying 10/1 EW

6.20 Kempton Razzmatazz - i thought she ran well at Nottingham then something went wrong at Windsor hoping she would of learned alot from her only two runs and now on the AW might be a big danger 12/1 EW

8.20 Kempton Plucky Dip - Done so many write up on this horse and stopped backing it having lost money on him but what catches the eye with this is in September out of 5 starts his won 2 placed 2 his only ever failed to place 1nc in September trainer is doing well and so is the jockey posts the best speed over GCD might win today 10/1 EW

Nicker of the day Weloof 6.50 Kempton 40/1 

747 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:25 pm

Millster

REGULAR
REGULAR
Samantha.dee wrote:

6.20 Kempton Razzmatazz - i thought she ran well at Nottingham then something went wrong at Windsor hoping she would of learned alot from her only two runs and now on the AW might be a big danger 12/1 EW

50/1 !!!!!!!!!!!! what a fucking drift and win !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! books sorted lol

748 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:31 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
fair play guys/girls you deserved that break happy for your group

749 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:34 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Millster wrote:
Samantha.dee wrote:

50/1 !!!!!!!!!!!! what a fucking drift and win !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! books sorted lol
how funny is that was only saying other day you got 14 days to get a 20/1 and throw in a 50/1 happy days can not believe it that really sorted us out plus the win on the tracker horses so glad you deserved it for keep going over the bad times good things come to those who wait

750 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:43 pm

Tina.Crossly

Staff
Staff
Well that sorted out my own bets today thank you x

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum