Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
little + or - next to the comments Henyas

52 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon May 15, 2017 8:34 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Great write up on it Sean i only put few pounds on it then when read you also doing it i put bit extra on made up for yesterday small loss shows always stick around us lot and you always seen well in the end because noticed you had a other 33/1 in your O.R.S will start looking at them picks more closely from now on it has past a test of showing profit

53 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon May 15, 2017 8:49 pm

HenYas

Regular
Regular
Samantha.dee wrote:little + or - next to the comments Henyas
Thanks Samanthat.dee (Beautiful Sam), no doubt you will get a few more rep points now that I know :)

54 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue May 16, 2017 1:53 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
We reached a personal set target for our books today for the month most people would stop and wait play it safe but can not help myself lmfao has you all know we do our book checks on the 18th so hoping do not have 2 losing days because do not want ruin our set target

3.20 Sedgefield Charlies Charm is having a giant step up in trip and starts over the hurdles ran very well i thought lto over at Bangor could give us a win well worth trying 7/1 EW

4.20 Sedgefield Magnolia Ridge i have often wondered how a bookie makes the odds thank god i do not decide because no way would this be the current trading price based on his run over here last year his only run here should i say when he placed 2nd not beaten too far and has dropped right down the weights since my logic he came 2nd here 10lb heavier why not come first this time around automatically makes him a 2/8 shot in my eyes so bet you lot glad i not a bookie i be very cruel lmfao but this keeps the same jockey on board who rode him then and gives him a further 7lb claim not to mention the jockey has won on this before 16/1 EW

3.00 Beverley Tick the boxes since joining this yard he is certainly starting to do that tick all the right boxes quick turn out having come close here LTO good claimer too lets see how many boxes he ticks after this one 14/1 EW

55 lol nooob on Tue May 16, 2017 3:02 am

Sean

WORST TIPSTER OF THE WEEK
Could be short and sweet for me this two big punts but with good reasoning i would never ever post anything on this that i do not feel stands a chance and dont worry bout it over next couple days books r savvy for month even afta ya pish up today u noob lol found a better way to do replies instead typing in quick reply i pressed on the post reply topic bit makes it a bigger box comes in handy if you typing out a bigger article learn as we go on ah

15:30 - Beverley - Sovereign Bounty - A course winner and a distance winner made his first start back last time and willing over look it so annoying this one is because he is special a key note to me is his race here this time last year he beat Mrs Biggs who just won her race today beating a good horse not that you believe it Mrs Biggs profile not been updated over racing post but she did win her race today then things got up and down left right and centre with this horse odd win here odd place their and nothing today got a good draw drops in weights and keeps Lee booking who has 9 starts on it 2 wins 3 places and May time this horse has never failed to win or place 1 win 2 places out 3 starts and out 4 starts at beverley only failed to place once out 4 starts it just too big of a price for me to pass up 20/1 E/W with a cover on Jacbequick 6/1 E/W

15:40 - Warwick - Kentford Heiress - i keep pointing to the rain i know that but it plays a key point to some horses and it certainly would this one unlike a few in this race this would not mind the soft ground having wins over it and with a good jockey on board who has a  29% strike and trainer also in form 25% strike rate jockey who has 6 starts with this 2 wins 2 places gives this a extra 7lb claim hoping the run at Ludlow got this ready to give something back this once beat Boher lad couple years back in July over at Newton left it 9L behind and that seems to be flying this season having 4 wins since and positive places so hoping this one shows similar positive attitude  and gets that spark back 10/1 E/W
GoodLuckEveryone

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

56 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue May 16, 2017 9:38 am

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
just to say again, top work SAS and all other tippers, and sam thanks for the 20-1 placer last night, i missed seans ones of course lol

57 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue May 16, 2017 11:26 am

Oldrum

Knows way round
Knows way round
Top work to yourself too Ubik have noticed your selections been doing really well use to follow you on both racecaller and facebook and have often found me a winner i like to go around different tipsters each day never sticking to following just one so by the time i get back to lets say Patrick he be on a winning run again so i miss out on peoples bad runs which i myself am having one now

58 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue May 16, 2017 3:26 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
I thought you two would done this so i put it here knowing you will see it put a bet on it just incase

Jigsaw Financial 

8.30 Southwell

Never needs to win or place to have a bet on a horse like this if you have followed it, a C&D winner and now the rain is coming none stop this stands a big chance STD only ride tonight his gone out of his way to take this old money horse wont be seeing this horse run much longer and gets a respect bet 

16/1

59 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue May 16, 2017 3:49 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Sean wrote:

15:40 - Warwick - Kentford Heiress - i keep pointing to the rain i know that but it plays a key point to some horses and it certainly would this one unlike a few in this race this would not mind the soft ground having wins over it and with a good jockey on board who has a  29% strike and trainer also in form 25% strike rate jockey who has 6 starts with this 2 wins 2 places gives this a extra 7lb claim hoping the run at Ludlow got this ready to give something back this once beat Boher lad couple years back in July over at Newton left it 9L behind and that seems to be flying this season having 4 wins since and positive places so hoping this one shows similar positive attitude  and gets that spark back 10/1 E/W
GoodLuckEveryone
Bet this will hurt when you see got turned over by your very own O.R.S SYSTEM ouch 

60 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue May 16, 2017 3:53 pm

Sean

lool that was payback for takin pish out u las nite init loool meh some ya win some ya lose kid i going have  a quick look see if anything for tonight

61 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue May 16, 2017 3:55 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
i wont deny i did have a grin on my face when saw it cross the line knowing you only put the pound on it and blew the twenty on your little heiress your little pupil Angi is way in the lead she had 3 winners on the Sedgefield card you know

62 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue May 16, 2017 4:19 pm

Sean

yer she doing well init i keep track of her stuff avoid these if ya want char i just took night off so thought have a flutter or two only putting them here because going in my books 

18:40 - Chepstow - Barista - one of them type of horses you just keep losing money on but can not help but like always living in hope that he will come good saying that ran pretty well last time seen this and expecting least a place but way today went i bit meh on it 22/1 E/W 

16:30 -  Beverley - Reinstorm - Going give Hanagan a chance to make it up to me for costing me some money other day he can get a win on this today if does it right had his start back so that should of seen him well 10/1 E/W

17:00 - Beverley - Liquid Gold - Hanagans second chance to pay me back love the name of this horse and just on the name he should go far could be anything this on his debut so avoid it for the bet if not into punting 7/1 E/W

17:35 - Beverley - Nothing Compares - could be worth chancing today based on Johnsons form in this race has won it 2 times in 3 years yard in form and if acts on turf better then the AW could get him his 3rd win of this race 9/1 E/W

19:50 - killarney - Ti amo - stepping up in trip was very very close lto getting unlucky only been raised slightly for this but the step up in trip could make him the winner here 7/1 E/W

63 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue May 16, 2017 4:25 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Will give them a miss i only trust your night ones when you put more effort in i can always tell when you just blowing money by your write ups 

64 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue May 16, 2017 4:35 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Sean wrote:

16:30 -  Beverley - Reinstorm - Going give Hanagan a chance to make it up to me for costing me some money other day he can get a win on this today if does it right had his start back so that should of seen him well 10/1 E/W

LOL i had to laugh to myself then you just fluked it sean lol

65 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue May 16, 2017 4:36 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Sean wrote:yer she doing well init i keep track of her stuff avoid these if ya want char i just took night off so thought have a flutter or two only putting them here because going in my books 

18:40 - Chepstow - Barista - one of them type of horses you just keep losing money on but can not help but like always living in hope that he will come good saying that ran pretty well last time seen this and expecting least a place but way today went i bit meh on it 22/1 E/W 

17:00 - Beverley - Liquid Gold - Hanagans second chance to pay me back love the name of this horse and just on the name he should go far could be anything this on his debut so avoid it for the bet if not into punting 7/1 E/W

17:35 - Beverley - Nothing Compares - could be worth chancing today based on Johnsons form in this race has won it 2 times in 3 years yard in form and if acts on turf better then the AW could get him his 3rd win of this race 9/1 E/W

19:50 - killarney - Ti amo - stepping up in trip was very very close lto getting unlucky only been raised slightly for this but the step up in trip could make him the winner here 7/1 E/W

Reinstorm can i just say I hate you, just saw this too late and feeling sorry for myself and i know i can back all the others and they wont win now  :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

but well done, he did his job !

66 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue May 16, 2017 4:40 pm

Sean

lool that was lucky lool but still out pocket today it only paid for them bets and two of my others still got pay off rest yet to be dancing around loool

67 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue May 16, 2017 4:42 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
lol yes because where you use set stakes we know exactly how much you lost and won so no showing off because still got long way to go 

68 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue May 16, 2017 11:14 pm

Sean

got try play it safish tomorow cause book check day coming but meeh so far found one 

15.30 - York - Nameitwhatyoulike - the more rain the better let the skies open up let the ground get soaking wet had his return run at donny and done well  he spent his life running york like he owns the place 12 starts 2wins 2 places 6f 29 starts 6 wins 8 places soft ground 12 starts 4 wins 2 places Beasley booked in 3 starts won once 40/1 E/W 

Will be editin over the night not got around to O.R.S yet but if you want know the picks they the top rated time form horses ok will get round to it in bit

69 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 17, 2017 2:37 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
2.20  York Not So Sleepy stands a chance to get some place money on this i am always drawn to little things like trainers only runs at big evens when they book a big jockey on board Kirby takes the ride for the jockeys only horse on the cards a very interesting formula 28/1 EW

4.05 York Vintage Folly  only had one start and won beating some good horses Dubai Dunes and Gymnaste trainer is very smart and Doyle booked in price too big for me to just leave it 14/1 EW

Going make last day before book check go with a bang lmfao so decided do these just so many i am liking tomorrow you never know they could all place then you be thanking me lmao

4.45  Worcester  Byron Blue 22/1 EW
2.45  Yarmouth  Silver Alliance 18/1 EW
3.50  Yarmouth Tommys Secret 12/1 EW
5.45  Punchestown Definit Earl 20/1 EW
8.05  Perth Knocklayde Sno Cat 12/1 EW

9.05  Perth Chicago Outfit  33/1 EW 
2.20  York  Master carpenter 14/1 EW
2.55  York  Lincoln 18/1 EW
3.30  York  Comicas 25/1 EW
3.40  Worcester Hija 10/1 EW

5.25  Yarmouth  Everkyllachy 8/1 EW

70 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 17, 2017 2:53 am

gitzy16v(Chris)

Regular
Regular
How did you pick some of them sam?
Didint show up for me at all lol...
2.20 York...Cosmeapoliton...give it a whirl...its got some positives...
And Growl  3.30 York...no idea of prices,i never looked lol...
Saw the Hija in 3.40 was faster than all around but seems to be have nothing else...i marked it to watch but will throw a few quid on cos ill be boozing looking at all races haha

71 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 17, 2017 11:34 am

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
Good to see you taking a risk Sam, Sean needs take leaf out your book a proper gamble and risk sometimes does the soul good

72 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 17, 2017 12:03 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
8 out of 10 last winners in the first at york have been 4 yr olds
but certainly with 6 places up for grabs value can be found and not so sleepy certainly likes it soft
i am having a cheeky e.w on lustrous light 30-1 hoping for new yard effect, won at this distance around this time last year for ger lyons, often finished 4th or better

73 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 17, 2017 2:02 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
heavy rain at Worcester..watch out!

74 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 17, 2017 2:11 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Sean was not impressed by amount bets i put on cost him bit in the pot lmfao i wont do it often just too many might be that i could not pass up lol

75 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 17, 2017 2:18 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Samantha.dee wrote:Sean was not impressed by amount bets i put on cost him bit in the pot lmfao i wont do it often just too many might be that i could not pass up lol

so he follows you in on every bet you do?
ive followed your york lucky

76 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 17, 2017 2:28 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Samantha.dee wrote:

Some money back  :o  and yes he does Ubik we a cover team we cover each others bets i take all his he takes all mine it how we make our money we take every single bet you see me or him post up i always text him the bets first and vice versa it how we work i thought you knew that by now everyone seems to not know how we work we a cover team we forced to take ALL bets off each other or it wont work that how we show profit i know exactly what and when his doing it before anyone else and he knows exactly what i betting on otherwise we wont work

77 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 17, 2017 2:32 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Samantha.dee wrote:
Samantha.dee wrote:

Some money back  :o  and yes he does Ubik we a cover team we cover each others bets i take all his he takes all mine it how we make our money we take every single bet you see me or him post up i always text him the bets first and vice versa it how we work i thought you knew that by now everyone seems to not know how we work we a cover team we forced to take ALL bets off each other or it wont work that how we show profit i know exactly what and when his doing it before anyone else and he knows exactly what i betting on otherwise we wont work
this was only said yesterday some are very loyal and only follow just you two only others mix and match to make S.A.S work need to follow everything to the letter which is always good when you need money in month i know Millster and Paddy are very loyal followers and follow to the last word i sometimes do when i need build a pot up

78 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 17, 2017 2:34 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Samantha.dee wrote:
Samantha.dee wrote:

ah yes of course, mind my brain lol clue is in "cover team" lol, yes good one on master carpenter, and i am happy with the 30-1 place on awake my soul and al neksh

79 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 17, 2017 2:35 pm

gitzy16v(Chris)

Regular
Regular
Nice one Sam...I follow every bet you two put up but also do my own and today I'm nearly sure I've bet on every tip I've seen today,the girl in the shop was looking at me funny when I handed her about 50 dockets and about 200 quid lol....hopefully I'm heading back in later with some them dockets to get my money back lol

80 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 17, 2017 2:35 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
that is why put the extra bets on of horses that i knew would annoy me if won and it did win when should not of so glad done it now

81 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 17, 2017 2:37 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Samantha.dee wrote:that is why put the extra bets on of horses that i knew would annoy me if won and it did win when should not of so glad done it now

and aplogy looks like i copied you on these, but i didnt hence me missing your winner, i really should be loyal to you  :D

3.30  York  Comicas 25/1 EW

82 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 17, 2017 2:38 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
gitzy16v wrote:Nice one Sam...I follow every bet you two put up but also do my own and today I'm nearly sure I've bet on every tip I've seen today,the girl in the shop was looking at me funny when I handed her about 50 dockets and about 200 quid lol....hopefully I'm heading back in later with some them dockets to get my money back lol
thank you yes that is why we keep a book which comes tonight to show if followed us has we lay it out how well or bad you be doing we do a book for set stakes and small stakes hope to get a couple more places at least otherwise i am in trouble lmfao

Sorry Ubik i thought you knew having been around for long time it how it always been we never change it ever we can only do what we do then it is up to everyone else if want to follow some do like Voodoo said Paddy and Pete follow everything that is how they know our books before we do half time lol and Tina does on small stakes

83 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 17, 2017 2:44 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Samantha.dee wrote:
gitzy16v wrote:Nice one Sam...I follow every bet you two put up but also do my own and today I'm nearly sure I've bet on every tip I've seen today,the girl in the shop was looking at me funny when I handed her about 50 dockets and about 200 quid lol....hopefully I'm heading back in later with some them dockets to get my money back lol
thank you yes that is why we keep a book which comes tonight to show if followed us has we lay it out how well or bad you be doing we do a book for set stakes and small stakes hope to get a couple more places at least otherwise i am in trouble lmfao

Sorry Ubik i thought you knew having been around for long time it how it always been we never change it ever we can only do what we do then it is up to everyone else if want to follow some do like Voodoo said Paddy and Pete follow everything that is how they know our books before we do half time lol and Tina does on small stakes

no problem, just me being consumed with trying to run before i can walk and trying to do it myself instead of being canny and following you two, but hopefully i got the message now lol!

good place to start is when you start the new books i guess

84 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 17, 2017 2:44 pm

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
Followed for past 7 months i think it is now every single bet and earned me over 10k that is why i do not mind following every single bet they ever put up this month take away todays bets they have earned me over 2k that is a full time jobs wage that is this month alone that is why i never ever complain how many bets they do or how many bets they lose on lot of people give up after someone has few days of losing but i stuck by them over good bad and worst times i remember 4 days in a row not one single winner never gave up they pulled out a huge patent best day ever made up for everything but can be hard if just starting out following them but saying that Tina has earned over £200 this month on small stakes

85 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 17, 2017 2:53 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
You was our original follower so thank you paddy you always remained positive and glad done well for you we just hope it lasts but if we keep doing it how we do it then it be ok ignore today and yesterday where i had lot of bets wont be often just sometimes it is nice to have a bit of fun way i saw it we made profit end of book month and even if all lose shows nice profit this month so that is why done that wont be seeing that often ok xx

86 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 17, 2017 3:01 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Samantha.dee wrote:

looking bit more positive aint it bet sean thought that was going win and make up for it pmsl

87 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 17, 2017 3:07 pm

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
Well not much damage done now for main bets just need one or two more places at least to show profit but come end of it damage been limited now that placed just got hope something comes up on that lucky 15 but pretty much limited the damaged the 14's paid for the majority of your wildcards all it takes is one more winner samantha then you would of pulled it out the bag but it is going be a fight on our hands

88 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 17, 2017 3:09 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
lol, trying to work out how Al Qahwa won that????

89 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 17, 2017 3:10 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
just texted Sean told him one won other placed he replied "your lucky then" think his little less annoyed now lmfao

90 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 17, 2017 3:12 pm

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
Sometimes in this sport it is best not to worry about that sort of stuff Ubik many factors come into it luck of the day caught him on a good day many make the mistake of thinking when something wins they are good me he wont be going in my tracker anytime soon i just think he got bit lucky today

91 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 17, 2017 3:13 pm

Relyod5454

Regular
Regular
Thanks so much Sam... So good for your books and many more books on here!

92 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 17, 2017 3:15 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Paddiescharms wrote:Sometimes in this sport it is best not to worry about that sort of stuff Ubik many factors come into it luck of the day caught him on a good day many make the mistake of thinking when something wins they are good me he wont be going in my tracker anytime soon i just think he got bit lucky today

yep i think the rain is deffo having an effect, hate when you read this after the event! "Well beaten at 66-1 on debut at Fairyhouse (2m4f, good to yielding) last month but she's one to watch in the betting having come over from Ireland and with Noel Fehily booked."

93 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 17, 2017 3:21 pm

gitzy16v(Chris)

Regular
Regular
David o meara and Danny tudhope have been a great combo for this past 12-18 months a fella on another forum is close to the stable and picks a good few of o meara horse that are trying....didn't pick this one though lol

94 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 17, 2017 3:22 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Relyod5454 wrote:Thanks so much Sam... So good for your books and many more books on here!

We do our book check end of the night every month on the 18th but so far it just about clawed back most what i wasted today need couple more places before i can breath a sigh of relief and show a profit hoping i get bit of luck on my side

95 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 17, 2017 3:36 pm

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
Samantha.dee wrote:

2.20  York  Master carpenter 14/1 EW WON
2.55  York  Lincoln 18/1 EW PLACED
3.30  York  Comicas 25/1 EW PLACED
Text Sean and tell him it all about Profit now! £14 profit just need to sort the money for the lucky 15 you did so need £15 lol

96 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 17, 2017 3:40 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
very happy now with that let the rest ride out  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

97 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 17, 2017 3:42 pm

Baggy36

Thanks Sam what a day again

98 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 17, 2017 3:43 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Baggy36 wrote:Thanks Sam what a day again
Took a gamble today and it paid off was just too many i liked that had good chances of place money and glad i took the risk now wont be doing that often sorry if made everyone bite nails we can relax now lol

99 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 17, 2017 3:44 pm

gitzy16v(Chris)

Regular
Regular
Even when your messing Sam still making money lmfao...u should have a gamble more often lol

100 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 17, 2017 3:46 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
gitzy16v wrote:Even when your messing Sam still making money lmfao...u should have a gamble more often lol
lol if i never thought stood chance i would not of posted them would kept it private but i believed stood chances i would never ever post anything if was not in with chance of getting something happy now with that books wont be effected come tonight was worth risking for the prices being offered could all won noticed burning had the winner in last race on his thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum