S.A.S COVER TEAM

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 19]

251 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon May 29, 2017 1:24 pm

Sean

WORST TIPSTER OF THE WEEK
Very savvy call on Yorkshire Sam some good place money on that

14:25 - Redcar - Flawlessy - the problem with this is does too much too soon and got close but could just not do it she has been given some weight but meh lets see if they have learned a lesson 9/1 E/W

14:30 - Chelmsford - Vincentti - have always had a liking for this one got me a win few starts back and why not being a huge stand out since could secure himself a cheeky win in this race 11/2 E/W

14:45 - Cartmel - Nicki's Nipper - all who followed know we backed this few times let us down then banged two in the trot rain has fallen which will suit this one he is 50% here and keeps England on board who is pretty savvy here everything falls to least a place for this one wazowski is a danger now fallen in the weights 14/1 E/W

16:15 - Chelmsford - East Coast Lady - keeps getting close but no cigar sees easier company today than use to seeing worth a chance 13/2 E/W

16:25 - Leicester - Erissimus Maxi - steps back up in trip with his trainer pulling out some good wins drops down in class with a good claimer Greatrex on board can see this one giving a good run for my money 14/1 E/W

17:15 - Windsor - Tennessee Rose - Gutted did not look last night this was trading at huge prices missed the price on this which is a shame she going up in trip and gets a great jockey booking should win this today if seen at her best and if does not mind the soft ground 20/1 this was going for i gutted only got 9/1 E/W

17:50 - Windsor - Vibesi got a good price on this it is my tracker horse and now i having bit of fun i have put the bet on again at much reduced price only problem is i would of prefered to see 7f but meh try and try again 11/2 win only because already got a ew on it from last night tracker horses so T do not do this twice ok

18:00 - Ballinrobe - Theatre World - well why not half this field should be 80/1 shot if we being honest his got some good pedigree behind him this in a race where everything is on similar footing 80/1 E/W

GoodLuckEveryone

Last edited by Sean on Mon May 29, 2017 1:39 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

252 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon May 29, 2017 1:25 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
lovely price for pudding!

east coast lady!  :D

253 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon May 29, 2017 11:49 pm

Sean

Meh today just meh

16:20 - Leicester - Demons Rock - Kingscote in great form along with trainer stood out to me at Lingfield when placing 3rd they rate this horse big time but meh we see alot of could be anythings in this race it more of a hear say bet 8/1 E/W

20:30 - Ballinrobe - Full Cry - Would not write tiz out too fast can see why some would, this was seen ovaer at Aintree being pull up in a tough race was hampered and then just could not be bothered i think interesting thing for me is they put a claimer on board this horse instead his normal jockey they giving this 5lb off for it n not just any claimer but Robinson who looks a promisin sort out of 9 starts on good ground his only ever failed to place twice winning 3 of them, the jockey thing is either a good sign or a bad one because Lynch rode this to some of his best wins so not sure what is going on with that but the trainer is savvy and knows what he is doing 14/1 E/W 

14:50 - Leicester - Jet Setter - Meh about this one not had a win yet but does keep running a good race would not say been crap or nowt to be honest just needs a break and might have it here steps back into 7f today which is alright with me came really close over 6f on good to soft so hoping will win on good to soft at 7f downing is in form only winning today on Seneca Chief who to be fair should not of won that race like it did so shows the jockey is pretty savvy if can get that sort of horse to win by such a big distance good luck with this one i say posts the best speed over GCD 8/1 E/W
GoodLuckEveryone

254 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue May 30, 2017 12:08 am

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
16:20 - Leicester - Demons Rock - Kingscote in great form along with trainer stood out to me at Lingfield when placing 3rd they rate this horse big time but meh we see alot of could be anythings in this race it more of a hear say bet 8/1 E/W

I like Jive Lady 15/2 in the same race, have a look fella

and speaking of kingscote, admiral spice 25-1 nicker in the 1:50???

255 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue May 30, 2017 2:57 pm

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
Great call on jet setter nice drift and to pick a horse never won before very good spot

256 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue May 30, 2017 2:59 pm

Relyod5454

Regular
Regular
Thanks Sean...great picking again!

257 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 31, 2017 1:44 am

Sean

14:30 - Beverley - Major Muscari - this can win this type of race easy if in the mood and i am hoping the jockey booking works here for this horse he is 20% hit rate and now drops to 5f this horse ran his best over 5f i thought so we might see a sudden improvement here i am hoping 16/1 E/W

15:30 - Beverley - Make on Madam - I am liking this one today specially now over Beverley this turned over Cabal by 4l back in April here and then came 3rd out 15 not far behind Fine Escape out of 18 starts at bev has won 3 placed 5 times the booking of fanning is also a savvy one i think im super too is nervy but meh 10/1 E/W

14:40 - Cartmel - Knocklayde Sno Cat - not much stands out in this race nothin that jumps out but this one came so close in tiz race last year only beaten by a small head posts the best speed over GCD gets a good draw and is by far the best in this race i think maybe just needed the run LTO 10/1 E/W

14:50 - Nottingham - Meandmyshadow - think she is a very savvy horse and one i do like she has done enough in here career and earned plenty of money for her followers lot of wins lot of places 3 places at Notts and maybe can get a win here worth chancing 12/1 E/W

16:20 - Nottingham - Very Dashing - won over c&d in style and is being overlooked i think today moved yards to Becket and did ok at Kempton on her first start back with a new yard might even try to make all 8/1 E/W

19:10 - Ayr - Yeeoow - can not help but keep siding with this keeps his claimer and hoping gets a break today is weighted to win just a case of if not winning soon will have to go 9/1 E/W

19:50 - Kempton - Sea Shack - very savvy sort been knocking loudly on the door only beaten a neck last time out interesting to see that SDS has chosen to keep the booking on this one and even more interesting to see the odds 9/1 E/W

20:50 - Kempton - Golden Jubilee - taking a wild punt with this one easy to pass up on 25/1 E/W

20:40 - Ayr - Destination Aim - had first start back ran well willing back this again here today 15/2 E/W
GoodLuckEveryone

258 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 31, 2017 11:27 am

Mike "Acesandeights"

Knows way round
Knows way round
A old fav of ours comes out tonight everyone knows this horse has the one i mistaken for Our Manekineko but one can not take eyes off the jockey booking tonight i had to look four or five times, RUBY WALSH?? why has he chosen to take the ride on this tonight?? last time he did it came 2nd just interesting how a jockey of his standards has come in for this ride his won on him before and placed and been a while since his rode him, i had to put it into this section because it is too big of a booking for it not to be in the S.A.S part.

My Manekineko 9/1 8.30 Punchestown

259 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 31, 2017 4:40 pm

Millster

REGULAR
REGULAR
I thought dashing do lot better than that you know surprised on that

260 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 31, 2017 6:14 pm

Sean

One of them days bud thut few wud perform better than av meh

261 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:58 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
3.00 Hamilton Baron Run drops in the weights a c&d winner wont be too difficult to win this 10/1 EW

4.40 Lingfield Nobleman trainer in great form and looking for some improvement in this one 8/1 EW

8.40 Chelmsford Mr Red Cubes if remember we tipped up Tee it up Tommo last week on here and it won for us this time we going with Mr Red Cubes comes back to AW and should show bit more than his 12/1 suggests 12/1 EW

7.50 Newcastle Testa Rossa really loves it around here good jockey booked and should give a good run for us today  16/1 EW

Lucky 15
6.40 Chelmsford Saved my Bacon 13/2
7.50 Newcastle Instant Attraction 8/1
8.30 Newcastle Tony Star 5/1
4.10 Lingfield Blue Revelation 7/1

Epsom Friday Lucky 31

2.35 Stipulate 12/1
3.10 Hawkbill 10/1 
3.45 Innocent Touch 12/1
4.30 Coronet 10/1
5.50 Aardwolf 14/1

Epsom Saturday Lucky 15

2.35 Epsom Icon 16/1
3.10 Custom Cut 9/1
3.45 Desert Law 16/1
4.30 Eminent 7/1

262 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:58 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
ok im putting this here as this is the most read page but can anyone tell me why in the 4:30 at epsom, pocket full of dreams is 100-1??? last 3 races this year all came 2nd?? still a pretty good TS and RPR

Aidan O'Brien, trainer: "She's been in good form since her Lingfield run and we decided to let her take her chance."

SPOTLIGHT 
Dan won Swiss Derby and has already produced a good middle-distance filly in The Juliet Rose; finished second in Listed races at Navan and Lingfield on her last two starts but is still a maiden and most unlikely to be losing that status in this field.

263 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:15 pm

gitzy16v(Chris)

Regular
Regular
@Ubik I'd say it's probably just the market...all the money is coming for rhododendron and a few others close to top of the betting,just pushes all the other prices out automatically,I did see on racing post app it's drifted from 33's to 100's..
Edit: something else crossed my mind @ubik...A.O.B has a habit of sending pacemaker in these races too,helping his more fancied runners.

264 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:35 pm

Sean

18:40 - Newcastle - Jan Smuts - needs no introduction really ah an could win this handz down today ticks all the right boxes and if even runs to half his best should win in this race won at this C&D for us in January when i really bigged it up they pulling out a claimer to ride this a decent one too Bell who has been booked in enough times by Fahey so nice to see them booking this claimer in today big chances here trainer on fire, is top rated horse  12/1 E/W

Only bet for me other than one above by Sam and the tracker horses char put up so unless sam tips anything else up i will just be taking on them bets and this one i be back properly starting Saturday night too many cards n too much of annoyance for me going over it noticed myself gettin lazy where it become more of a chore so enjoyed this little break past couple of days and will be back starting with Sunday cards 
GoodLuckEveryone

265 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:28 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
3.00 Navan Chocolat Noir shocked at the odds on this one should win this easy i think 12/1

looking at some more

266 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:38 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
4.05 Worcester Dell'Arca now the price drifted i am willing give it a chance done well at Ascot scudamore still in the saddle 8/1 EW

4.15 Doncaster Chancery been running in much better company that will see here with a claimer taking 7lbs off should help this 6/1 EW

4.30 Epsom Benbatl i like this horse why i do not think can win this race it can place at nice trading price he is way over priced and might even steal it 33/1 EW

5.15 Epsom Whinging Willie i would not say he stands no chance in this race been running well to suggest can take his chance here 12/1 EW

5.50 Epsom Ashpan Sam i got to really aint i lol 5 places on offer for this race so taking it 16/1 EW

267 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:58 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Caspian Prince @ Guaranteed Price (25/1)
Win
Won

3:45 Epsom Downs

Whoever tipped this up other day thank you i going find the comment now someone said it been set up for this race and made me bet on it other day when wrote the comment will find it now and thank them properly 

268 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:35 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Nothing worth betting on tomorrow for me other than this bet

2.15 Perth Picture Painter yet to win but willing give this one a chance today came 2nd LTO showing his improving now and posts the best speed over here 7/1 EW saver on An Fear Ciuin 8/1 EW

269 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:21 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Was talking to few people from here earlier and everything be back to normal soon everyone just been busy with work and such so should be all back to normal soon 

3.35 Gowran Park Arlecchino's Rock getting tired of this horse now i thought finally had the win off it LTO the speed figures put me off so might be worth missing if you not had investment put into it like i have claimer back again and was unlucky last time 11/2

3.05 Gowran Park Secret Splendour  going take a chance with Secret Splendour  holds a group pass to the Munster Oaks stakes and got the best speed over here today 6/1  EW

5.35 Thirsk Mrs Biggs going try this one came up bit short last time after winning well does go up 3lb but i can see this one managing to go again worth testing for me 9/1 EW

5.15 Newton Abbot Frozen over i am thinking this horse just needed his first start back and could get a win now had that they say rain a negative yet he posts his best speed over this ground so i going ignore them and try it 12/1 EW

270 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:08 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Got bored so done few bets should go in money burns section but just put them here 

5.05 Thirsk Super Ruby just a personal bet on this one all these rubies and gems 20/1 EW

5.15 Newton Abbot Kastani Beach is a old Mullins horse not often seen winning too much at the moment but is showing signs of still having enough left in him to pick up a win by far the best in this field in his prime had a few places lately could pick up at least a other place 12/1 EW

5.25 Leicester Pacific Salt now that the ground is obviously going be very soft this one should be able to show a better running loves the soft ground this one does 25/1 EW

6.55 Ayr Goninodaethat Won last time out here and always seems to win here could be two in a row today 15/2 EW

4.20 Leicester Powderhouse Appleby been very quiet latetly he could be making some noice with this one 5/1 Win

4.25 Listowel Gentleman Duke a big punt on this 4th LTO and might of needed the run 25/1 EW

4.35 Thirsk Dapper Man this horse will win for me one day lol came close few starts back and love the name of this horse easy to miss tho lol 25/1 EW 

271 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:17 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
8.40 Windsor Raj Balaraaj 12/1 (Kyllachy)
4.35 Thirsk Uncle Charlie 33/1 (8f)
8.25 Ayr Saint Equiano 3/1 (6 7 soft)

The tracker horses Sam not sure if you want them

272 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:35 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
need something to go right this week that is for certain Char lol

273 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:40 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
That is the break i really needed thank you Char and Sean xx

274 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:42 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
fate stepped in then i give them to sean each night and something told me to give them to you because i know you not big fan of them but you might be now glad gave them to you now

275 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:45 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
well it helped a lot so will not take mick out of his tracker horses now lmfao

276 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:46 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Do not know why you did i follow them had few winners from them they pay for themselves well certainly did this time around some are short prices but all adds up it only horses i really bother with at moment

277 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:51 pm

Millster

REGULAR
REGULAR
XxicequeenxX wrote:8.40 Windsor Raj Balaraaj 12/1 (Kyllachy)
4.35 Thirsk Uncle Charlie 33/1 (8f)
8.25 Ayr Saint Equiano 3/1 (6 7 soft)

The tracker horses Sam not sure if you want them

Missed it but i do not mind you guys deserve a break i going do the other two in a double and single bet because missed few of your other later ones now Sam so i can justify the extra double to take

278 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:57 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
it only paid for their few bad days Sean just texted and said so hope one of the others win at least i might have a few horses on the Anti Post soon for you Sam

i posted that in my thread lol

279 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:59 pm

Millster

REGULAR
REGULAR
they worry too much i will tell them when to worry i am the customer it only when i complain they should worry lol

280 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:03 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
i only got it at 14/1 so did not fully pay for my few days so sean owes me some money for not posting it last night

281 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:04 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
but that is your fault look on my thread where you called them stupid tracker horses so we did not think you wanted them i got it at 33/1 last night was 25's all morning you to blame for that for being cheeky about them when i stayed loyal to them lol

282 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:06 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
that is ok because i had Caspian Prince other day when he never and it still bugging me who said about it i going look again on here i want to thank who said about that because did help me out and i know was some one on here who said about it in a write up because they said something like if does not win today will be set up for that next race and it is really bugging me who said it because if not for that i would not put that bet on secretly

283 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:37 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Was listening to people who follow us from here getting their view on how we bet and they said was happy for us to not force bets and give days a miss was nearly one of them days today with not much out, and i feel should listen to ones who following everything so taking that on board i was going give it a miss then i spotted this one and thought it is worth taking a bet on this one here 

3.30 Chepstow Vincentti when was last seen over this C&D was a winning one beating horses like Satchville Flyer by over a length yet they priced that up at 15/2? he would of won firther if did not have that funny break at the start so done well to win that race that time a other interesting thing for me was how this handles soft ground really well is by far the best horse in this race i think and all horses in this race have something to prove i feel only one would bother me if won be Bonjour Steve (14/1) because was tempted by that but this is the one am betting on 14/1 EW

284 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:09 am

Sean

20:05 - Ripon - Another Wise Kid - A few in this race stand a decent chance Eccleston, Jordan Sport and Flying Pursuit to name a few but i am going side with this one today has won over C&D he actually runs his best over Ripon out of 9 starts his placed 3 times won 2 then when you chuck in gd-sft ground his savvy too over this 6 starts placing 3 times winning once and this boy not had a win in while but he loves paying his backers in June 9 starts 1 win 3 places but catch him in September his going be almost sure money shame it is not September ah, Graham Lee has no excuses really to not give this a good ride he should know it like a household pet now having had 22 starts on it and this does hold some good wins back in class 2 races not been seen at Ripon for a couple of years and that was a winning run, he has ran with most of these horses Eccleston he was not too far behind couple years back it is a open race pretty much, he only came 5l behind Kenny the Captain when 7th back in november and has fallen right down the weights worth a cheeky cockle at ze price posts best speed over GCD  12/1 E/W

16:20 - Wolves - Joeys Destiny - was a beaten fav LTO market zoned in on this one and i thought ran pretty well come 3rd that day went off 10/11 and got held up think the punter got fingers burnt and could not forgive it on a day that is easy to give a miss i just fancy a bet or two so sided with this one in again a other race that is pretty open Wink Oliver and Mr Christopher also rated to win this drops down to a tidy weight this one and a other who likes paying his backers in june out 4 starts won on 2 of them must be his time of year 11/1 E/W

15:10 - Hamilton - Operateur - Jockey booking is a stand out fast becoming my fav jock Hanagan is, you look at this horses form over here out 10 starts won 4 on the bounce out of 6 starts on the soft ground won 2 placed 1nc a third that pays in june 10 starts won 4 2 places all in June you really can not overlook this horse at the horse too big of a price to pass up for me Hanagan can see this very well 20/1 E/W

On a day where i think everything is suitably priced i also taking on a lucky 31 E/W

New List 9/2

Broughtons Fancy 6/1

Only Gorgeous 7/2

Poet's Society 4/1

Helfire 5/1

GoodLuckEveryone

285 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:31 pm

Millster

REGULAR
REGULAR
Ouch bet that hurt sean I put bet on all three in that race because I know when you mention them in write ups they tend turn you over but I know you won't be happy with that result lol

286 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:56 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Millster wrote:Ouch bet that hurt sean I put bet on all three in that race because I know when you mention them in write ups they tend turn you over but I know you won't be happy with that result lol

shoulda gone with the back up   :twisted: but generally been a crap day, 10 selections so far and only 2 winners and a placer, did too many again, vroom was very poor

Wink Oliver and Mr Christopher

287 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:22 pm

Sean

15.20 - Bangor - Chankillo - One of two options ea with this eaither storm it or fail at the very back comes back to the hurdles with a very good weight adjustment  and when shows up at Bangor has never failed to place in his 5 starts here Dunne takes up the bookin who is a very savvy jockey could here 10/1 E/W

21.20 - Carlisle - Mitchum - missed the break on his last run over at Hamilton and they have quickly turned him out for this one could make up for that and come good here gets a 5lb claimer on board which is a good booking when you think his rode this 7 times won 3 placed once infact done three on the bounce with it so interesting see him booked back in for this fast turned out horse 11/2 E/W

Be back if anymore 
GoodLuckEveryone

288 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:39 am

gitzy16v(Chris)

Regular
Regular
Good spot on Mitchum...I think the quick turnaround is cos they were supposed to win lto an now going balls out for win with claimer with good record and they thinking shoulda won last day gonna make sure win now!!...I going in double my normal stake cos checked it out and I think you 100% right..

Long winded way of saying loved the write up.
Sound.

289 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:43 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
2.40 Haydock Dragons teeth ran well lto good jockey on board this time should do well 10/1 EW

3.30 Ripon Stamp Hill i like this one and always thought could do better than been doing and a Fahey horse which we like around here why not winning has been running well drops in class for this race 9/1 EW

4.00 Powerful love a interesting one to come out today better than lot of the horses on show worth a try 11/1 EW

290 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:16 am

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
anyone got a racing post sign in, the old one has expired now..cheers

291 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:43 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Do not think anyone bothers using that anymore lol

292 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:46 am

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Kelly wrote:Do not think anyone bothers using that anymore lol

oh what do they use instead? I use it extensively for stats like horse history, stud\dam records, jock history, and kinds of stuff and I still very much use seans method

Racingpost

This one is the easy part but time is long when you think you got to go over each race one by one, i would note all the racing postdata down on word pad then i would look at SPEED RATING more often than not i have found a horse that has best speed over GOING COURSE AND DISTANCE has won for me at big prices i always make a short list of these horses.

I will then check the short list i made from TIMEFORM and Racing post and compare them if any matches they get added to a Third copy of a short list, i will whittle out any races with less than 6 horses and new horses in the race you can not judge that.

Once all that is out the way i will look at odds below 5/1 almost always go which leaves me with a fourth shortlist of all horses above 5/1.

293 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:52 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Not sure i do not sit and ask everyone lol but i just use ATR everything is found on that straight away but i could be wrong but i know when paul asked everyone on facebook last time no one said they used it anymore so not sure then

294 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:57 am

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Kelly wrote:Not sure i do not sit and ask everyone lol but i just use ATR everything is found on that straight away but i could be wrong but i know when paul asked everyone on facebook last time no one said they used it anymore so not sure then

be careful with ATR, they make mistakes with distance and other stuff sometimes, found one the other day and it was quite bad, really put me off it... a lot of them all share like syndicated papers but to me RP is still one of the best, if not for tips as sean and sam proved, but for info

295 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:13 pm

Millster

REGULAR
REGULAR
Set up free one using code RPDERBY mate

296 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:29 pm

gitzy16v(Chris)

Regular
Regular
Sean wrote:

21.20 - Carlisle - Mitchum - missed the break on his last run over at Hamilton and they have quickly turned him out for this one could make up for that and come good here gets a 5lb claimer on board which is a good booking when you think his rode this 7 times won 3 placed once infact done three on the bounce with it so interesting see him booked back in for this fast turned out horse 11/2 E/W

GoodLuckEveryone
Meh...ran a bit keen but was decent overall...happy enough with the placemoney after a drift to 14's

297 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:51 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
Was just about to say that looks a ok day finally tomorrow on the cards:cheers::cheers:

298 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:58 pm

Danny.West

Knows way round
Knows way round
Angi wrote:Was just about to say that looks a ok day finally tomorrow on the cards:cheers::cheers:
First time in about a month i have looked at the cards and paid attention, lately i just been skimming thinking no pass on that should be some good racing tomorrow so going do some study and post up bit later tonight because got some interesting runs take the half two race at Wolverhampton you would like to think Captain Scooby is in with a chance finally but then you throw in Dream Ally, Swendab, Maggi May, Celerity, Camino and even Give us a belle and you got yourself a Shining DIamond race. Good luck in finding the winner in that race, Boots and Spurs did it today is it Give us a belles chance?

299 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:11 pm

Sean

Will be back now been extra busy n out my head in codein bad tooth but business has usual now I got a nice long week off will look at cards in nit c what is about

300 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:45 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
did not even notice you gone babes pmsl only messing Sam already said are you doing MY <<< MY O.R.S system lol

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum