REGULAR
And lovely drift

202 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 24, 2017 2:21 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
gitzy16v wrote:
Sean wrote:
14:10 - Lingfield -  Cross step - not often Buick and Appleby make the same mistakes twice with a horse and this one done just that  only got place money for Appleby that day and Buick got him win money on Silken Dance in same race he should get him some decent winning cash and me on top was a weird running he seemed to lead then went back then went on again to come second but to be fair Appleby did have Kirby booked into Cross Step and Buick booked into Silken dancer who won that race has i said earlier but now Buick is taking the ride for this one and Buick is has savvy has they come and he is rated one the best in the business for me along with Probert and Sds 13/2 E/W

GoodLuckEveryone
Great start to the day Sean...Thanks for that :}{:

loving your work, once i saw it on your list i went in again as it came up in my weight system, so thank you fella!

203 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 24, 2017 4:28 pm

Relyod5454

Regular
Regular
Thanks again Sean...brilliant call...great to have one on the board so early!

204 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 24, 2017 5:06 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
did anyone spot that sams first tip on here nicolas T won again? i didnt back it as it was quite short by the time

205 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 24, 2017 8:23 pm

Relyod5454

Regular
Regular
Another good win for the ORS system!

206 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 24, 2017 8:44 pm

Millster

REGULAR
REGULAR
Sean wrote:

20:40 - Kempton - Helfire - Now she has had her start back i willing give this one a chance today been racing in some good races when seen last year this beat Danecase by over 1L back at Lingfield who we saw run pretty well other day the jockey on board is on form running a cracker other day on King of Scotland shame did not do the same on Compton Mill but meh she holds a win in class 5 company so can handle class six you would like to think worth a chance now she had her first run back out the way everything is in her liking today but bet you Air of York will turn me over now not betting on it 11/2 E/W

GoodLuckEveryone
My heart was in my mouth i really thought Air of York was going steal it i put a secret cover on it just incase so got the 1st and 2nd lol i always know in your write ups you mention a other horse in a race for a reason lol

207 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 24, 2017 8:45 pm

gitzy16v(Chris)

Regular
Regular
Hellfire just held on from Air of York....some spot Sean calling them both out...nearly got turned over lol

208 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 24, 2017 8:53 pm

gitzy16v(Chris)

Regular
Regular
I bet at my own stakes but between S.A.S Tina and O.R.S(and few of my own losers lol) i more than doubled my original stake today...thanks to everyone on here for all there input its fucking brilliant i a well happy man today,think i treat my kids to something nice when they come over at the weekend...fucking love this place...yis are all sound moneymakers lol

209 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 24, 2017 9:02 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
i do not hide it i rarely follow these two to the letter i randomly pick bets from everyone but one thing that stood out to me is how they set up this and did not sit and try make it the Sean and Sam show they actually added some very clever tipsters Ubik , Tina scram and nick just to name a few off the top of my head and let them do their thing on here so to me shows what this is all about proper genuine tipsters out to help everyone else best they all can

210 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 24, 2017 9:05 pm

Baggy36

A great start to the day and had to wait till the end of the day for my wonderful double ..cheers guys awesome again

211 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 24, 2017 9:10 pm

Scram

Best Post of the Day
Best Post of the Day
Nice day, well done SAS!

212 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 24, 2017 9:43 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
what a difference a day makes..cheers sean and tina, you turned my tenner into

• 75.65 €

213 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 24, 2017 9:49 pm

Tina.Crossly

Staff
Staff
i like reading that Ubik remember do not rush and waste it on a bet that can last you a lifetime now if done smart and i know Sean is not so happy his only about £20 up because he had to cover the hit he took yesterday i know this because i am in charge of following the small stakes pot when following him and sam so i always check the big pot should followed me Sean :lol: :lol: :lol:

214 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 24, 2017 10:22 pm

Sean

WORST TIPSTER OF THE WEEK
loool u r veh right on that it sorted out yesterdays loss that did for us so broke about even in the two days jus bit above but i see u ad a great day well done T i jus going sort out the o.r.s part now

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

215 Expensive shopping ah on Thu May 25, 2017 12:43 am

Sean

15:10 - Goodwood - Cotton Club - missed some early money on this which is a shame was trading at 10/1 now best you getting is the 8s had his starter race back in January in a class 4 and won it well then went to Salisbury and just failed when stepped down in trip and up in class but today they are changing back to old ways class 4 company and back to his 2m, couple of key points stood out to me with this one firstly it is the booking of Oisin Murphy who has had 7 starts on this winning twice and placing twice what makes it interesting for me is he has not been booked to ride this horse for over 2 years now the other thing that stood out is his record over Goodwood is not half bad out of 4 runs here his placed twice and hoping today can get better and win, Negative is Millman has never won over Goodwood so might be one to give a miss if you do not fancy it big risks 8/1 E/W

14:45 - Warwick - Craggaknock - Jamie Moore booked in and these moore lot often turn me over on horses that should not be winning but this looks the sort of horse that should be winning forget his last race the distance was not in his liking infact looking at his form they trying make this a superstar before his a star type rush rush but now been given a break by the handicapper weight taken off drop in class back to 2m where his won twice 67% strike over hoping giving this chance can show his just simply an ok horse 7/1 E/W

17:35 - Warwick - Nuclear - taking a punt on Seamus Mullins here based on his form in maiden races out of 88 in 5 seasons his hit 8 wins 43 places that is over 60% strike rate with his first out runs showing a profit of +10.5 to the pound if followed every single of his maiden horses infact he does much better with his maidens than any other type of race so based on that is well worth a risk 8/1 E/W

18:20 - Chelmsford - Tea it up Tommo - Me and Sam backed this LTO on the nicker of the day thread ran a good race that day coming 4th what stands out here is how they have booked in a claimer instead of the normal jockey has you know likes it around here and with Doyle on board could secure a victory she is proper in form bangin in 3 wins on the trot last week with Everkyllachy street art and Sans Souci Bay this posts some of the best speed in this race and gets a good draw 15/2 E/W

20:00 - Chelmsford - Bancnuanaheireann - you might be noticing a pattern of risk today and this is a other risky option to be taking off would not blame anyone for thinking no avoid his picks today this is based on his record over C&D undefeated 2/2 couple of years ago admit just like when returns to here under the same jockey who won on him this beat Bint Dandy at this C&D who has just gone on to win this has really gone down the weights since then jockey has won for the trainer already this week riding Hells Babe to an impressive win over at York 12/1 E/W

19:05 - Sandown - Quest for More - Why big orange is an amazing horse i will never forget that winning me a shed couple years back i going for his old friend here this is going be a battle if these two at their best this beat Big Orange at Goodwood by a neck and they sure has hell give you a run for your money his no doubt the one all are scared of hense the big weight his been given being a group one winner and Big Orange should get this race won because of that but that is just too easy for me i rather bet and talk about a horse that is going find it a challenge i get more satisfaction out of something like this than i would the more obvious this is heading for the gold cup a little prep run quote from his trainer scrap his last race out the books at Meydon i am willing forget that one Spencer has kept the booking today who has been throwing out the winners all over the shop this week Realize and Cartographer today then turning tables visional hugin for a horse who is weighted he will give it his best shot and i would rather lose my money on something like this then if it was something like Big Orange at the current odds should be a nice little race this one 7/1 E/W

20:40 - Sandown - Sir Roderic - i would love to say i will finish off the day with a safer option but no my friends this will be the one i be sat either thinking please bail me out or thinking meeh after this is a really interesting one here tipped up by The Edge has won over C&D and is dropping in class today thing that interests me is this has not been beaten at Sandown in class 3 company once on good ground other on soft ground is not one of your stand out horses but about 70% of horses i have ever tipped and won on are not type of horses you would look at first ah he posts the fastest speed over this course and a few in this race do interest me i get to that in a minute Tudhope is the type of jockey who can bang you in a 4/1 Main Desire then chuck in a 20/1 on top Fashion Queen both winning this week with him on board in fact past two weeks his had 7 winners 8  places and he has a 24% strike rate at Sandown with a 22% strike rate when riding Millmans horses might sound even better when he races 4year olds over Sandown he has a 29% strike rate but ah that means little at the day lot of horses could be a threat in this Sectret Art  Alejandro but that is because i am Biased because they all won me money infact half this field has won me money at some point so respect for this race is needed and i know many will have own personal views on who wins this 14/1 E/W

that is the lot for me boring long write ups sorry i forget sometimes i typin lool i got a set stake bet on the O.R.S because it is a THIF System horse also and i no doubt have tracker horses to follow see what Char puts up later so be expensive day for me but has you see but write ups very easy to give a miss if you do not fancy a hard type of gamble some nicer races tomorrow
GoodLuckEveryone

Last edited by Sean on Thu May 25, 2017 12:51 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : underlined the quote from trainer because was misleading how i typed it)

216 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu May 25, 2017 6:31 pm

Millster

REGULAR
REGULAR
Sean wrote:

17:35 - Warwick - Nuclear - taking a punt on Seamus Mullins here based on his form in maiden races out of 88 in 5 seasons his hit 8 wins 43 places that is over 60% strike rate with his first out runs showing a profit of +10.5 to the pound if followed every single of his maiden horses infact he does much better with his maidens than any other type of race so based on that is well worth a risk 8/1 E/W

18:20 - Chelmsford - Tea it up Tommo - Me and Sam backed this LTO on the nicker of the day thread ran a good race that day coming 4th what stands out here is how they have booked in a claimer instead of the normal jockey has you know likes it around here and with Doyle on board could secure a victory she is proper in form bangin in 3 wins on the trot last week with Everkyllachy street art and Sans Souci Bay this posts some of the best speed in this race and gets a good draw 15/2 E/W

GoodLuckEveryone
Has was just saying on the tracker part i was happy with the 20/1 got in from work made coffee sat down and bang a other come in i would been happy with just the 20/1 thank you Sean been doing some hard work past couple days knowing Sam was away so thank you

217 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu May 25, 2017 10:15 pm

Sean

That money we rolled over to this month from last book check bank that up now not needed for rest of this month we hoping that can be emergency to fall onto if the month messes up ok guys

218 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu May 25, 2017 11:56 pm

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
Will do that was out in the sun all day on the cider not really paying attention i soon paid attention after that tracker came in lol will bank that up in the morning just going wait for your selections tonight i have already put the £1 each way on the O.R.S selections, i checked them already so done them ones if any set stakes on them just let us know like normal thank you again Sean for the great effort you put into it all, i use to always think it about finding winners when infact it is all about finding the money taught me new skill set.

219 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri May 26, 2017 2:32 am

Sean

19:00 - Pontefract - Mysterial - if learns from mistakes should see him do much better not much to say because still annoyed from his run LTO at Ripon but once for the road bet 7/1 E/W

20:00 - Pontrefract - Silvanus - Looks a nice sort to be taking a chance on in this sort of raced based off recent form, you think about this old timer and for it to still be performing like has is outstanding  has had over 122 start and won 16 placed 27 of them all wins been over 5f and most places too the jockey Lee placed on this 4 times won 2 times most them recent places was on his last two starts and was really unlucky on them starts coming 2nd beaten by Bosham and Royal Brave the trainer is set to get this a win because just keeps throwing it out this be 3 time in a month, L ee been doing some savvy riding past coupleweeks more so for Dalgleish but you think when rode for this train other week he pulled out a 16/1 longshot in Elysian flyer and gave his 40/1 shot a proper run placing 4th so if anything it shows he will try his best with this horse like he has on his past 2 starts, when Lee takes the older horses out over Pontefract it brings the best out in him showing a profit of +12 to the pound if followed him riding older horses like this at the poni almost a 50% strike rate win&place which again does not put me off the odds because to show that means his often winning on the higher odd horses, well put it this way if that was not enough to make you think on it then how about this if you followed all of his rides when riding with Midgley on his older horses well then you going be +12 to the pound they show over 50% strike rate together in the past 5 years that is wins and places so they are consistent 9/1 E/W cvr B Fifty Two 25/1

14:45 - Bath - Atalanta Queen - Not too often i partake in a cheeky maiden type but the bounty on her head is just too tempting for me horses got in her way LTO and i am interested in seeing how this one goes was only 6 days ago and they quickly turning her out with a slight drop in distance here with a different jockey 12/1 E/W

16:20 - Goodwood - Comedy School - i have backed this in the past and felt let down by it on last couple of starts first time this drew my attention was a punt on it because of SDS won of course then went off 8/1 NTO and well backed it won beating a field of 17 in class 3 company we talking Tomily, Battered and others but then something just went wrong just lost his last two had his start back in April and again did not run too great so they stepping him up in distance again this time,  with Harry Bentley taking the booking who has a 20% strike rate i really thought this was going be a big player and am hoping just hoping we see what we seen at York when he showed up so many horses/people who doubted him that day he is certainly one of the best in this field i know that just hoping his in the mood 10/1 E/W

16:55 - Goodwood - Queen in Waiting - you savvy type will of noted this is in my tracker section so automatically gets a bet but wanted do small write up on this one out of 5 starts never failed to place other than once in big fields too 2 wins and 2 second places would of prefered to see soft ground but can not have it all and doubt anyone be getting soft ground with this sun ah she is pretty much booked in till 3rd of june so trainer is looking for something with this one she got a chair in the invetec dash handicap and am interested in how they perform today she is weighted nicely here and Johnson knows the time of day this one is of big interest to me today win/lose i be keeping a close eye on here over this season 10/1 E/W

17:25  - Goodwood - Who told Jo Jo - won me some nice money couple starts ago punt at the price 8/1 E/W

15:30 - Haydock - Full Intention - Am hoping to see some sort of return to form it is hard to believe this was running really well over Ascot in class one race weirdly enough was beaten easy by the horse above Queen in waiting in April at Wolverhampton, McDonald back on for the booking which i like having alreay won on this alot of people probably sick of this one now costing them a packet but meh taking a chance 10/1 E/W
GoodLuckEveryone

220 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri May 26, 2017 1:07 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
wow it is so hot having bbq then i should be around tonight with tomorrows selections

221 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri May 26, 2017 1:12 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
Where is my invite? :lol: :lol:

222 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri May 26, 2017 1:15 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
You can come if you want, Sean said he drop in for a beer but is only staying half hour he said, i am going over to Blackpool soon so only in London for about a week or two now if you want to come you can because not going be around London for about a month so up to you

223 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri May 26, 2017 1:17 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
Thank you i will let you know got take my mother out shopping so will see if i can make it i should be able to i going on a  recruit mission soon will explain later to you  :lol: :lol: :lol:

224 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri May 26, 2017 1:27 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
2.45 Bath Esther trainer has been doing very well this season this horse drops in class and trip 33/1 EW

3.10 Goodwood Braztime a other where the trainer persuaded me 22/1 EW

SAMS SPECIAL OFFER
2.20 Haydock Estrella Eria unbeaten over distance and goes back to turf here gets a good draw and hood back on she should be winning this today that is why it is the win only special i like these because bit of risk and more added fun for our little group  6/1 WIN

225 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri May 26, 2017 3:40 pm

Millster

REGULAR
REGULAR
If you two ever in Camden let me know I work the doors in a nice little club where bonus is champagne comes free well will for you two let me know also worth a try on that full intention ran much better today I thought happy enough with that run

226 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri May 26, 2017 8:59 pm

Relyod5454

Regular
Regular
Saved best wine to the last...another great call Sean

227 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri May 26, 2017 9:01 pm

Millster

REGULAR
REGULAR
what a  run it won by 11L glad you set staked that one for a 13 horse race that is amazing amount to be ahead

228 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri May 26, 2017 9:18 pm

gitzy16v(Chris)

Regular
Regular
Backed into 7/2 fav aswell,then slaughters the field glad i got on last night at 8's..did yis follow Seans lucky31 in the four horseman section?....1nr 4 placed nice bit of profit on it.

229 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat May 27, 2017 2:03 am

Sean

cheerz everyone glad to see people was on it normally do not bother saying when do a cheeky lucky but felt that was worth mentioning thought a few more would of done better today 

Keeping it simple too hot too many cards and it is a Saturday so just these for me tomoz n be back properly Saturday night ready for Sundays stuff

15:30 - Haydock - Poets Vanity - Harry Angel meeh poets vanity looks bit of value here and could get least a place she is taking 6f for the first time today and i think it is pretty savvy of them to do this going be one of two ways bolts and wins easy or completly fails 12/1 E/W

16:10 - Curragh - Thunder Snow - i know tell me about it stupid move but maybe a smart one bit of rain is due to fall on Curragh and that will really play to this ones advantage think this horse is pretty special in his own right and deserves this bet 14/1 E/W

15:50 - York - Copper Knight - ran so well LTO that just had to go again here 12/1 E/W

14:20 - Haydock - Suegioo - yup a other one probably thinking why has well known by now me and Fahey got a love hate deal going on and his due me a turn of good luck but this could upset a few here i wont be worried on this one till last few seconds of the race he no doubt be at the back most of it but then he is the type who slowly picks them off one by one dropping down the weights and long overdue his win got ground n distance to suit and can see him being big money if done right in the in play part which i do not do tbh and never suggest 12/1 E/W

14:55 - Haydock - Society Red - you all know me on Saturdays heart never in it but meh might get a cheeky Fahey double here was pulled out race yesterday and put here was Fahey being savvy or stupid 16/1 E/W

All singles other than the two Fahey horses which are single and a half S.S E/W double now going do a £1 E/W patent with Brian the Snail thrown in read Dancingshadows very good write up on this horse 

My tracker horses

Mojito 17:40 Haydock 4/1
Mustarrid 14:55 Haydock 7/1 
Naval Warfare 14:55 Haydock 13/2 
Gamesom 15:50 York 12/1

Bit of a sloppy write up but everyone knows by now i always have genuine honest reasons of picking will never give randoms out on this part i save that for my Burning money thread for the wild punt bets which not found much time to do any of them lately will sort out that O.R.S results part tomorrow got a relaxing few days at home now so once had some sleep will be in proper order again
GoodLuckEveryone

230 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat May 27, 2017 2:30 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
so so close i thought had that won unlucky that

231 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat May 27, 2017 2:42 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
just the one for me 

4.05 Haydock Final Adventure is a interesting one for me now back over 5f and could run a huge race 40/1 EW

other than that happy with the rest you did for a Saturday sean going look at some more now if see any will post up

232 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat May 27, 2017 2:56 pm

Mandinka

Knows way round
Knows way round
Fahy horses dangerous today, one or two could hit the frame at big prices.

233 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat May 27, 2017 3:59 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Got lucky Sean lmfao

234 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat May 27, 2017 4:05 pm

Relyod5454

Regular
Regular
And another great call..TY....It's really pouring down at the Curragh will suit Thunder Snow.

235 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat May 27, 2017 4:07 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Relyod5454 wrote:And another great call..TY....It's really pouring down at the Curragh will suit Thunder Snow.

yep, ive just backed it, lmao if it beats the clear fave..and hope it does...feel sorry for them at guns and roses lol

236 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat May 27, 2017 4:21 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
he ran well but you just got hope your other horses come in now but for a Saturday not a complete wash out for us which is good i think our Saturday work is improving

237 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat May 27, 2017 11:20 pm

Millster

REGULAR
REGULAR
A huge 40p profit today Samantha for us lol but for a Saturday that is very impressive on the S.A.S side lol! was going over things tonight and a interesting fact for you two over the 40 days give or take you have earned us £85.15 a day which is very impressive and i really think you two should get yourselves noticed more because the ROI on that is some of the best figures i have ever seen from any professional tipsters you know, you often hear people shout outlandish quotes and i sit and think right followed them and never see it your the only two i have actually seen it happen with, you both would be very sort after if some top people seen your work for real you know, because this aint a one off this has been nearly a year of consistency. Has you know i work has a bouncer at a club and often get chatting about the horses with people in and out and i often mention you guys so do not be shocked if notice more and more people joining up to follow.

238 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat May 27, 2017 11:40 pm

Dancingshadows1965

Knows way round
Knows way round
Evening, i have been going over posts on Racecaller and this myself and will say i am pleasantly impressed myself.

Often you do hear claims of success from many in this industry yet many fail to deliver, but from what i have managed to so far read the people on here are very good, Jh, ubik are two who have stood out to me, i have never seen so many 20/1+ horses winning on one forum in under a month.

16 horses i have counted alone in 6 days that was above 10/1 winning on here from all tipsters, two of them was 33/1 on the same day,  i gave up when got to 16 because to me that was impressive enough, think i have found myself a very good forum here so thank you everyone.

239 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun May 28, 2017 12:47 am

gitzy16v(Chris)

Regular
Regular
Only "tipsters"(they hate being called that lol) that are not afraid to show profit and loss...
Genuine honest people...ive been lucky to have found them and they have been nothing but helpful to me.
Dont care about picking winners...only making money...I think thats the difference and why there is no agro on here .

240 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun May 28, 2017 12:57 am

Tina.Crossly

Staff
Staff
gitzy16v wrote:Only "tipsters"(they hate being called that lol) that are not afraid to show profit and loss...
Genuine honest people...ive been lucky to have found them and they have been nothing but helpful to me.
Dont care about picking winners...only making money...I think thats the difference and why there is no agro on here .
That is where it sets most apart they not after the tipped the most winners ego trip they after book checks and openly stick to a set stake plan leaving no doubt to anyone what is being won and what is being lost on a day to day basis so they can never get away with lying their is no point system or changing stakes, but one thing that makes me laugh is their own set stakes sometimes haunts them because today why they only had 40p profit use small stakes had back £7 profit following every single bet from the doubles patents o.r.s because they set staked three in the o.r.s but to us cost our usual £1 stakes so it is always funny to see how they end up worse off than us small stakes on a day like today :lol::lol: :lol:

241 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun May 28, 2017 1:10 am

Dancingshadows1965

Knows way round
Knows way round
Well having read over few pages on racecaller and doing the maths it adds up to me so am amazed at how you have been treated on that site from listening to Angela, i must admit i did hear a few things and thought you lot was troublemakers that is what all are lead to believe, Angela explained common sense and like i saw on the comments you saying pick up a pen and paper and work it out well i did and no escaping facts. I will have to adjust my stakes to suit my budget but i will be a quiet follower a very quiet one because if the wife finds out i spending money she will kill me.

242 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun May 28, 2017 1:32 am

gitzy16v(Chris)

Regular
Regular
Tina.Crossly wrote:
gitzy16v wrote:Only "tipsters"(they hate being called that lol) that are not afraid to show profit and loss...
That is where it sets most apart they not after the tipped the most winners ego trip they after book checks and openly stick to a set stake plan leaving no doubt to anyone what is being won and what is being lost on a day to day basis so they can never get away with lying their is no point system or changing stakes, but one thing that makes me laugh is their own set stakes sometimes haunts them because today why they only had 40p profit use small stakes had back £7 profit following every single bet from the doubles patents o.r.s because they set staked three in the o.r.s but to us cost our usual £1 stakes so it is always funny to see how they end up worse off than us small stakes on a day like today :lol::lol: :lol:
This is why I love following your small stakes lol...we sometimes do much better than set stakes cos we following all on small stakes and they doing set on S.A.S and small on O.R.S why we doing small stakes on everything :) ...

243 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun May 28, 2017 2:52 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
My turn now to try earn money for the books Sean has done well hope i do similar this week for us, that is one thing me and Sean both always try to do is work it for the small stakes gambler and always looking at ways to improve that Tina looks to be a positive approach to this so far  

I am bit tired but will not be so lazy with my write up tomorrow, i would not rate the cards tomorrow lot of 2 places available and i read someone say doing couple lucky 15s on the shorts for bit of value and i agree no need even do tomorrow if wanting to save money or do what Tina did her way was perfect if you fancy a few horses lots of options for tomorrow to save and still do it

3.25 Curragh Aneen backed Winter last time on here but not this time is good but not 4/5 good i do like this one 12/1 EW

4.30 Curragh Modem just interested in how this one goes today so can be missed out 11/1 EW

5.30 Curragh Bainne 16/1 Hasanour 16/1 both of these are in with a chance today, Turbine will be a horse for Paddy i bet he will go in on that and best of luck with that one but just these two i wont be doing the Turbine bet anymore lmfao 

1.55 Fontwell Linguine steps up in trip which i think will suit this one better 10/1 EW

4.05 Fontwell Istimraar is the type you can not pass up on when stable are in such good form and when you take into account the huge drop in weights for this with first time blinkers could be the one 16/1

5.05 Fontwell Arkadios i am willing to forgive this one had some hard luck stories fell once when was due to win his race then was pulled up because burst his blood vessels if no problems come up today could make up to his supporters just lot of hard luck stories this one 20/1 EW

4.55 Kelso Monsieur Jourdain have backed this a few times and won us all some good money form is very good 112122 so if keeps up his record we should at least get place money on 8/1 meaning double set stakes for this because of the 112122 form showing should at least get 2nd so we really are playing for place money win a bonus 8/1 EW

244 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun May 28, 2017 2:10 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
im glad i reached the same conclusion as you sam on 2 of these, aneen and modem, but i debated for ages about the 5:30 and bainne in particular, wouldn't surpise me if any of those 3 won or placed...its a very open race but i went for  Beau satchel 10-1 loves it soft, 2lb below last winning mark and had the comeback run.
outsiders Tribal Path 25-1 \ Breathe easy 14-1

3.25 Curragh Aneen backed Winter last time on here but not this time is good but not 4/5 good i do like this one 12/1 EW

4.30 Curragh Modem just interested in how this one goes today so can be missed out 11/1 EW

5.30 Curragh Bainne 16/1 Hasanour 16/1 both of these are in with a chance today, Turbine will be a horse for Paddy i bet he will go in on that and best of luck with that one but just these two i wont be doing the Turbine bet anymore lmfao 

245 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun May 28, 2017 6:03 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
:evil: :evil: :x :x you going get in trouble from Sean  for messing around with these picks :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

246 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun May 28, 2017 6:12 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
no i wont he wont care, i like your little list of overpriced horses btw and actually agree with most of them might be having a bet on couple of them will write up later let all know

247 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun May 28, 2017 11:08 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
My lucky 63 EW all prices taken on William Hill 

2.40 Leicester Woofie 5/1
7.30 Ballinrobe Whats The Plot 7/2
3.20 Cartmel Morning Royalty 5/1
3.15 Leicester Directorship 5/1
2.05 Leicester Waves  10/3
4.05 Getback In Paris  5/1

I am only doing a 1p EW on these if all 6 win pays £886.18 for £1.26 i just want to do the bet because they the ones that annoy me the most if win, but do not feel the risk is worth it for singles when only 5/1 etc, so this way i will be covered if they win, i will be back later with main bets

248 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon May 29, 2017 3:23 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
1.30 Huntingdon Petrucci i see little reason why this wont win today everything is ready for this one 11/2 EW

12.30 Huntingdon Beautiful People i have always paid a interest in this because of the name and it got me a place not so long ago and not been having bad runs willing give this a go today 12/1 EW

1.15 Redcar Yorkshire Pudding dropping in trip which going on his last race is going to really suit him better and could make all in this race at a very big price worth trying for me think if look around some nice money to be made today 33/1 EW

1.50 Redcar Urban Spirit backed this last time out i think it was a O.R.S horse i not sure 100% but i remember backing this one see what it can do here 6/1 EW

2.55 Redcar Boundsy ubik pointed me to this horse in his write up that and the fact it is Hanagan and Fahey who we have earned some good money out of this is worth giving a try  9/1 EW

4.10 Redcar Russian Royale this is a gamblers nightmare of a race and is so hard to predict because they all are pretty weak so any of them can win this and Mignight Warrior is attracting alot of attention tonight and a member on here done a good write up on that and was very tempted but the gambling girl in me just had to go with this one i do not trust the jockey on Midnight avoid this race if you not into really gambling this is a money wasting type of race and pot luck 10/1 EW

1.00 Huntingdon Sam's a diamond i will be if this won for us lmfao 100/1 EW obviously avoid if your name is not sam 

i will be back tomorrow with a proper look around at the cards they are fun personal bets that i am adding to the books but i been bit busy tonight watching dvd because Kat been feeling sick so been helping her but will be looking at the cards in the morning and will post more up because looks a good day for money making tomorrow if hunt around, i have set a personal budget to spend from the pot so can still do plenty more bets and we done ok thanks to sean last week so i am not worried about taking on few more bets so will have proper look tomorrow morning for us.

249 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon May 29, 2017 3:32 am

gitzy16v(Chris)

Regular
Regular
Following ya as always....Get well soon Kat

250 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon May 29, 2017 1:12 pm

Sean

13:55 - chelmsford - Wiff waff - trainer speaks nicely of this one so taking bit of a punt on it stayin home today so i just goin check out ze cards n see if i fancy anything will post up in bit if do 33/1 E/W

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum