S.A.S COVER TEAM

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 19]

151 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat May 20, 2017 2:12 pm

HenYas

Regular
Regular
Samantha.dee wrote:ITV LUCKY 31 EW
My Dream Boat 9/2, Barrington 8/1, Defoe 9/1, Galileo Gold 4/1, Grey Britain 14/1
good place to start and fantastic result on grey brittain, defo worth a  n other rep point.

152 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat May 20, 2017 2:17 pm

Relyod5454

Regular
Regular
Great start Sam...best of luck with 31...I didn't do it...broke it down into 5 singles so I'm very happy!!☺

153 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat May 20, 2017 3:24 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
lot of money if that gold wins finger crossed for you lot

154 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat May 20, 2017 3:29 pm

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
This race is get a grand or not lot at stake here for Gold come on get home for us

155 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat May 20, 2017 3:34 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
This is not good but if NR is still about 400 aint it so hope it does not run but saying that could win hard one i think i be hoping be a NR

156 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat May 20, 2017 3:37 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
i got Somehow 7/1 in my hotbed and it was like me walking slow making all wait that would be me pmsl

157 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat May 20, 2017 3:41 pm

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
We just have take that one but do not think he raced that like it should of but lets not make excuses for him take it on the chin that one

158 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat May 20, 2017 3:50 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
yes no excuses on our page it lost time to move on lol managed get bit of profit today covering seans so for a Saturday i am happy with that anything on a Saturday in the books is a plus for us because normally take a loss so am ok with that result today Tina tho done amazing she played it very clever

159 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun May 21, 2017 2:18 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
4.10 Ripon Southern Belle should like the step back up in trip today gets perfect ground and is one the more better horses in this race 6/1 WIN

2.40 Naas Marshall Jennings could steal this race today but place it just incase 10/1 EW

3.15 Naas Verhoyen this one is going shock our followers but is such a risk and i willing put it in here instead of the Money Burns thread this will be booked checked a worthy risk to be taking today done well over C&D it would not be a big shock to me if this even won today 100/1 EW

160 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun May 21, 2017 3:35 pm

Relyod5454

Regular
Regular
Good on you Sam....Brilliant

161 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun May 21, 2017 3:39 pm

Baggy36

Perfect Sunday thanks Sam

162 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun May 21, 2017 3:42 pm

Millster

REGULAR
REGULAR
do not know how you do it lol you could put this in private bets but chose to do it in here knowing we follow when in here amazing thank you Sam

163 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun May 21, 2017 3:48 pm

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
Thing is did you see how close it got to actually winning that race spot on with what you said about it Sam

164 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun May 21, 2017 4:18 pm

Millster

REGULAR
REGULAR
Samantha.dee wrote:4.10 Ripon Southern Belle should like the step back up in trip today gets perfect ground and is one the more better horses in this race 6/1 WIN

3.15 Naas Verhoyen this one is going shock our followers but is such a risk and i willing put it in here instead of the Money Burns thread this will be booked checked a worthy risk to be taking today done well over C&D it would not be a big shock to me if this even won today 100/1 EW
That was the money shot i knew Southern Belle win because you and sean never ever say win only on above 5/1 horse so thank you for these two for a crap day you made it million times better and nice drift to 13/2 lovely price for a set stakes win only bet you took a risk and paid off for us thank you

165 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun May 21, 2017 4:21 pm

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
nearly 300 back on a 60 pound bets not bad bet the small pot are happy would only spent about 6 and got over 30 back nice work here thank you for putting it in the SAS section and not the Burning Bets or might of missed out here

166 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun May 21, 2017 4:25 pm

Relyod5454

Regular
Regular
Again Sam.... Thank you

167 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun May 21, 2017 4:44 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
That is ok everyone just glad i made the right call on this one today was torn between the 100/1 or the 200/1 lucky for me i put it in the correct sections was more confident on the 100/1 so am glad managed to put it in right order could easily of been different story here, hoping that Money Burns section helps people see sometimes we do take private bets and win/lose so we are just like everyone else enjoying a secret bet on the side because before i met Sean use always do few bets then when saw we was good has a cover for cover team it clicked but sometimes we still like to go in alone and not copy each others bets lol

168 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun May 21, 2017 8:00 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
Missed this today but my own fault was out having dinner you going have start sending bets to my phone so i can sit and place them i have downloaded the Racingpost App now so easy for me to place a bet on the move need keep up with technology, i not bothered i missed it because be easy to play catch up with you lot by end of the month

169 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon May 22, 2017 3:03 am

Sean

WORST TIPSTER OF THE WEEK
Keep it nice and light tomorrow from us had text off Sam saying she had headache and could i post up her pick here which i did below so it nice and easy on the pot tomorrow hoping for a few good days soon what i mean by that is something we can really get excited about because cards have been ok but nothing stood out where i think right quick get that bet on type of cards meeh

14:00 - Towester - Edlomond - is a savvy sort of horse drops in grade for this race and dropping down to a winnable mark here 2lb lower than when las winning gets good ground and could pull out a nice run ea 14/1 E/W

15:00 - Towcester - Vice Et Vert - could snatch this now been given a chance has been in greater races than this an should find this a easier challenge 11/1 E/W

16:40 - Redcar - Eddiebet - a other today given a break seems a trend at todays races droped in class and been getting so close can score this in a weaker race 8/1 E/W

15:50 - Carlisle - Chicago Star - erm not sure Sams bet i took look into horse seems alright droping down the weights steps up in trip trainer in form not actually sure on much else like i say it sams option this one 14/1 E/W
GoodLuckEveryone

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

170 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon May 22, 2017 2:12 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Sean wrote:Keep it nice and light tomorrow from us had text off Sam saying she had headache and could i post up her pick here which i did below so it nice and easy on the pot tomorrow hoping for a few good days soon what i mean by that is something we can really get excited about because cards have been ok but nothing stood out where i think right quick get that bet on type of cards meeh

14:00 - Towester - Edlomond - is a savvy sort of horse drops in grade for this race and dropping down to a winnable mark here 2lb lower than when las winning gets good ground and could pull out a nice run ea 14/1 E/W

15:00 - Towcester - Vice Et Vert - could snatch this now been given a chance has been in greater races than this an should find this a easier challenge 11/1 E/W

16:40 - Redcar - Eddiebet - a other today given a break seems a trend at todays races droped in class and been getting so close can score this in a weaker race 8/1 E/W

15:50 - Carlisle - Chicago Star - erm not sure Sams bet i took look into horse seems alright droping down the weights steps up in trip trainer in form not actually sure on much else like i say it sams option this one 14/1 E/W
GoodLuckEveryone

ahhhhhhh had triggywinkle placed at 21-1....forgot to write e/w on it  :oops: :x

171 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon May 22, 2017 2:47 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
4.00 Towester Touch Screen really going push my luck with this one but saved bit of money today and this has been running ok races and with a good claimer is way over priced and can not help but chance it if was 20/1 i would not but at 125/1 EW is worth a go

172 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon May 22, 2017 2:52 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
3.10 Redcar Star of Bristol now the price has drifted i am willing to give this one a chance here she did well on her first couple of starts above 10's i thought i bet on her below no 11/1 EW

173 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon May 22, 2017 2:58 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Sam's Special 

WIN ONLY BET this is thought of it yesterday when had that 6/1 win going do it more often wont cost more just means no money if places 

5.10 Redcar Dreamofdiscovery this is dropping to the bottom of classes class six ran really well over class 5 placing steps up in trip with a good jockey is worthy of a special bet 6/1 WIN

174 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon May 22, 2017 3:12 pm

Millster

REGULAR
REGULAR
Sean wrote:

GoodLuckEveryone
I thought we was heading for a car crash with some the results then this pops up thanks buddy

175 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon May 22, 2017 3:15 pm

Sean

market spotted it too by its winning price  lot them today are like that being given a chance it just can they take it ah

176 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon May 22, 2017 3:39 pm

Millster

REGULAR
REGULAR
Samantha.dee wrote:4.00 Towester Touch Screen really going push my luck with this one but saved bit of money today and this has been running ok races and with a good claimer is way over priced and can not help but chance it if was 20/1 i would not but at 125/1 EW is worth a go
Win only bet now so just going for it you never know lol and star bristol is 4.10

177 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon May 22, 2017 4:31 pm

Sean

to be fair did run ok even tho 51L behind loool what it is about tho aint it taking that risk would been laughing if it won

178 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon May 22, 2017 6:28 pm

Katt

7.35 Indy - Will win today 5/1

8.05 Revel - Should place now steps back to his distance 11/1 

6.55 Marsh Pride - Will win today 5/1

7.55 Know the Truth - Will Place 25/1

Tomorrow 

3.50 Becca Campbell should win for a second time 5/1

179 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon May 22, 2017 6:31 pm

Sean

meh y not will giv them go if all 4 do not win and place then u b booted over to the money burnz section i can actually do that to ya posts ya no lool but i going leave in ea an give ya chance

180 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon May 22, 2017 6:32 pm

Katt

lol i am allowed to be in the S.A.S part tipping because Sam said i was allowed so can not swap me i think they will win i serious

181 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon May 22, 2017 6:36 pm

Millster

REGULAR
REGULAR
i am happy to follow her tips Sean i seen her work over facebook before and she had few good winners so i going take them out the S.A.S pot wont be much of a hit worth a go for a night that is pretty boring for racing

182 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon May 22, 2017 6:38 pm

Katt

Thank you Pete

183 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon May 22, 2017 6:46 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
which one in the pic are ya? blonde or brunette? and who are you anyways?  :}{:

184 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon May 22, 2017 6:47 pm

Millster

REGULAR
REGULAR
that is sams twin sister Kat Will look at the dark haired woman and look at sam lol

185 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon May 22, 2017 7:03 pm

Millster

REGULAR
REGULAR
Katt wrote:

6.55 Marsh Pride - Will win today 5/1

7.55 Know the Truth - Will Place 25/1

Tomorrow 

3.50 Becca Campbell should win for a second time 5/1
it is ok we know you meant turn the tables pmsl

186 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon May 22, 2017 9:16 pm

Tina.Crossly

Staff
Staff
big pot suffered a 50 loss today when add this and the O.R.S yet us small pot benefited with profit following all this and O.R.S so goes to show sometimes small stakes benefit more

187 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue May 23, 2017 2:39 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Just nothing really going around i know me and Sean have decided do set stakes on all his O.R.S picks just for that extra bit of excitement for the day of cards that really is worth just giving a miss, Pete and Paddy you two do not need do the O.R.S bit if not want to pm me and let me know we doing it personally just to try make the day exciting lmfao i got couple more i added here for you if you only want to do these Bollihope is the main one i like, if you do follow O.R.S too with us you still going be doing ok and it wont effect the small stakes because they bet same no matter what so it really is up to you ok :P:P:P:P hoping to see something good over the week anyone else advise be NO BET but for the hardcore followers like Paddy who enjoy a gamble daily then below and the O.R.S

4.20 Brighton Live Dangerously just what we be doing with todays bets lmfao and this has just done that fell dangerously right down the weights now won here before and like most the horses out today could be anything 12/1 EW

2.10 Newcastle Nelsons bay only horse in this field with experience here (other example of could be anything in the field)  worth a go based on the big odds overpriced 18/1 EW

3.10 Newcastle Bollihope very good form over C&D and is dropping down the weights should be the winner today  7/1 EW

4.10 Newcastle Twin Appeal is annoying for me backed it couple of times but hoping now gets a drop in class and a good claimer booked will be enough to take this one is one of the better horses in the field 9/1 EW

my EW lucky 31 is going has a book bet so will put it here
These are 5 horses i have followed before and did not want to do singles on them because would been wasting money on many that are far from positive in the past but are able to win each race they are in but that is never enough now so thought keep it simple and cheaper
5.00 Nottingham Elusivity 15/2
2.40 Newcastle Lozah 9/1
4.40 Newcastle Burtonwood 8/1
4.55 Gowran Park Voyageofdiscovery 8/1
6.45 Hexham Desert Island Dusk 4/1

Bring on Wednesday...

188 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue May 23, 2017 2:45 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Millster wrote:
Samantha.dee wrote:4.00 Towester Touch Screen really going push my luck with this one but saved bit of money today and this has been running ok races and with a good claimer is way over priced and can not help but chance it if was 20/1 i would not but at 125/1 EW is worth a go
Win only bet now so just going for it you never know lol and star bristol is 4.10
lmfao i hid when saw results for Star of Bristol lmfao but was worth a chance on both of them i was talking to Charlotte earlier and she said about that de sousa horse she put up from the tracker winning i forgot to put the bet on that i was out of money today and by looks be out of money again end of Tuesday just seems a dull few days on the cards might just be me  :shock:

189 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue May 23, 2017 4:20 am

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Samantha.dee wrote:
Millster wrote:
lmfao i hid when saw results for Star of Bristol lmfao but was worth a chance on both of them i was talking to Charlotte earlier and she said about that de sousa horse she put up from the tracker winning i forgot to put the bet on that i was out of money today and by looks be out of money again end of Tuesday just seems a dull few days on the cards might just be me  :shock:
Agree i just gambling for sake at moment even done the footy where bored seems bit dry on the racing front but then they have so many big races this month all the good horses are resting no doubt think ITV shown more racing this month than have since they got the rights

190 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue May 23, 2017 3:41 pm

Millster

REGULAR
REGULAR
We being slaughtered today guys it is like a mass slaughterhouse lol need pick up tomorrow and weather the storm out today

191 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue May 23, 2017 5:00 pm

Sean

Take in on the chin guys we sort it out in the week

192 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue May 23, 2017 5:08 pm

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
Never in doubt that Sean we ride this one out

193 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue May 23, 2017 5:56 pm

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
God we really needed that win and nice drift was thinking we stuffed lol

194 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue May 23, 2017 6:19 pm

Millster

REGULAR
REGULAR
That certainly softened the blow wrote the day off least got some stake back phew

195 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue May 23, 2017 9:01 pm

Tina.Crossly

Staff
Staff
Was not a major loss seen worse days was not too bad for smaller pot but looking at set stakes only 80 down thanks to that perfect pasttime

196 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue May 23, 2017 11:26 pm

Sean

Day 9 we lost double that so brush off dust down thing that bugged me today lot of horses winning i would of backed if going on name only looool should of done a karen and went for names of horses would had a smashing day lol

197 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 24, 2017 2:37 am

Sean

Found out earlier No bet for Sam probably too ashamed show her face loool nah she busy now till thursday or friday so i thought oooo i will have a little look around see if i can find anything found a few i like been bit busy lately and rush rush but had bit more time tonight and will tomorrow night an so on so will be making more of a presence now and u will notice my write ups more informative now i got the extra time 

14:10 - Lingfield -  Cross step - not often Buick and Appleby make the same mistakes twice with a horse and this one done just that  only got place money for Appleby that day and Buick got him win money on Silken Dance in same race he should get him some decent winning cash and me on top was a weird running he seemed to lead then went back then went on again to come second but to be fair Appleby did have Kirby booked into Cross Step and Buick booked into Silken dancer who won that race has i said earlier but now Buick is taking the ride for this one and Buick is has savvy has they come and he is rated one the best in the business for me along with Probert and Sds 13/2 E/W

16:20 - Ayr - Zoravan - i am willing give this a chance now steps back in class to a more suitable class for him and the handicapper has really gotten off his case lately Dalgleish is a super savvy sort and would purposly set him out in them impossible to win races he faced when going on the ol turf now gets his claimer on board who won a decent race for Dalgleish on El Hombre and worth a punt here can never forget his race at Doncaster where led the entire race and beat off so many good horse at a huge 28/1 which was over good ground last have been good to firm and soft so chance here has won over distance in the past when winning at Southwell can do it if in the mood  14/1 E/W

16:30 - Yarmouth - Until Midight - Backed this on his last start and i think i read someone else tip this up on here already tonight but i agree came a good 2nd on his last start at Yarmouth only beaten under a L by Picture Dealor you might remember because was bit of moaning after about how picture Dealor was 25/1 but did not matter won on a sds horse at 25/1 that day oh yes back to this did not get a clear run that day but still finished well  and keeps the claimier here looks a huge price not sure if the step up to 7f is a good or bad thing time will tell 11/1 E/W

16:50 - Ayr - Trinity Star - this one is going always raise eyebrows but lets be fair everytime we tip a horse it raises a eye brow or two ah lool this one is a previous course winner and steps up in trip for this and has shown he likes it at Ayr holding a win here when beat Inspector Norse who at one time i thought be a good horse meh  his got a good jockey and trainer who are both showing good form and the weights are coming right off this one you aint going find him winning the major races anytime soon but will he win a race like this damn right he can last time seen at 1m2 was not running too bad keeps his jockey who had 5 wins 7 places on this and gets perfect ground where shows his more better of form 12/1 E/W

20:20 - Southwell - French Seventyfive - A other i seen tipped up tonight on here won this race last year was not many great stand out horses he beat that day but then name me some stand out ones in this race...ok maybe not just incase someone actually did have a stand out one but for me not one jockey who takes the usual booking on this horse is the same claimer who been riding on this for a year now winning that race comes here droppeddown in the weights plus the claimer could give a run for our money 12/1 E/W

20:40 - Kempton - Helfire - Now she has had her start back i willing give this one a chance today been racing in some good races when seen last year this beat Danecase by over 1L back at Lingfield who we saw run pretty well other day the jockey on board is on form running a cracker other day on King of Scotland shame did not do the same on Compton Mill but meh she holds a win in class 5 company so can handle class six you would like to think worth a chance now she had her first run back out the way everything is in her liking today but bet you Air of York will turn me over now not betting on it 11/2 E/W

GoodLuckEveryone

198 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 24, 2017 12:02 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
anyone for Plucky Dip lol? Delighted Sams love, Custard the dragon delivered the goods again yesterday coming 2nd at 14-1 for me  :D, i did lol !

yarmouth
4:30 song of shadows 11-1 really like this one, goes well fresh and handicap deb, previous winner first time out \ giving another chance to vroom lol 11-1  and of course the SAS Plucky Dip also 11-1

199 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 24, 2017 2:16 pm

gitzy16v(Chris)

Regular
Regular
Sean wrote:
14:10 - Lingfield -  Cross step - not often Buick and Appleby make the same mistakes twice with a horse and this one done just that  only got place money for Appleby that day and Buick got him win money on Silken Dance in same race he should get him some decent winning cash and me on top was a weird running he seemed to lead then went back then went on again to come second but to be fair Appleby did have Kirby booked into Cross Step and Buick booked into Silken dancer who won that race has i said earlier but now Buick is taking the ride for this one and Buick is has savvy has they come and he is rated one the best in the business for me along with Probert and Sds 13/2 E/W

GoodLuckEveryone
Great start to the day Sean...Thanks for that :}{:

200 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 24, 2017 2:19 pm

Millster

REGULAR
REGULAR
Cheers Sean for that one nice confident write up on it too

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum