S.A.S COVER TEAM

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 19]

101 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 17, 2017 3:50 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Samantha.dee wrote:
gitzy16v wrote:Even when your messing Sam still making money lmfao...u should have a gamble more often lol
lol if i never thought stood chance i would not of posted them would kept it private but i believed stood chances i would never ever post anything if was not in with chance of getting something happy now with that books wont be effected come tonight was worth risking for the prices being offered could all won noticed burning had the winner in last race on his thread

just need chancery to win for the lucky now

102 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 17, 2017 3:56 pm

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
how come my lucky 15 saying still pays out £480 if chancery wins and that the horses placed when they lost???

103 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 17, 2017 4:04 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Are you using Skybet? if so that is why we do not count that in our books we place bets over at bet365 or WH mainly unless we doing singles so in our books it will count has 1 place in that and we will not be trying to claim we used skybet for the 6 places because we only found out about that AFTER we placed our bets so that wont count for our book check Paddy but glad you got on it we would of if we seen it but we keeping it honest and we did not notice the places so to us it counts has 1 place in that lucky 15

104 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 17, 2017 4:09 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Samantha.dee wrote:

4.05 York Vintage Folly  only had one start and won beating some good horses Dubai Dunes and Gymnaste trainer is very smart and Doyle booked in price too big for me to just leave it 14/1 EW

And that paid the lucky 15 debt and sealed profit for the books  :P :P :P

105 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 17, 2017 4:18 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
Thanks you two, got soaked when went out come home thinking best see what disaster Sam has made of it and to my pleasant surprise all my money back plus bit extra got lucky again Samantha now pack it in doing days like this my heart can not handle it lol but in your defence if not for you would lost money because Seans pick lost on him so he should be thanking you today

106 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 17, 2017 4:23 pm

gitzy16v(Chris)

Regular
Regular
Girl in the bookies is amazed with my bets today thanks to this forum....she's finished at 6 gonna join me for a drink after lol....hope your evening picks do as well as the rest.... S.AS nicker of the day forum is making me money and getting me a date lmfao...
Is there anything you two can't do lol

107 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 17, 2017 4:28 pm

gitzy16v(Chris)

Regular
Regular
Sam...Did you and Sean notice the adds popping up on the forum...the ads are specific to me like what I'm looking at on the web....that's a money spinner for u two they getting free advertising off this forum...I don't know how ya go about it but it's because of this forum and you deserve to be paid for ads on this site

108 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 17, 2017 4:46 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I said the same to them other day but they do not seem interested in making any money off anything other than their own bets if was me i be proper milking the adds and stuff pmsl

109 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 17, 2017 4:52 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
had a feeling muffins for tea wouldnt win that one, got place money on marvelous monty, so happy enough

110 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 17, 2017 4:57 pm

gitzy16v(Chris)

Regular
Regular
Too right voodoo it be free money for them...we got to see the ads no matter what...no harm in them making a few extra quid on the side

111 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 17, 2017 5:32 pm

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
Samantha.dee wrote:

5.25  Yarmouth  Everkyllachy 8/1 EW
and that just sealed the money shot my love  :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

112 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 17, 2017 5:35 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
The perfect end to book season that is still more to run but now we just light the cigars drink the champagne and bring on them books :cheers:

113 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 17, 2017 5:37 pm

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
Has Sean would say pleasure doing business with you this month S.A.S

114 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 17, 2017 5:39 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
Took a risk past couple of days would not like to see that too often mind but can not complain it paid off but lets not have too many of them days Sam could end up ruining the plan in motion thank you again a great month banking up later just going let last few races finish then will join you for a new month

115 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 17, 2017 5:52 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
Samantha.dee wrote:

5.45  Punchestown Definit Earl 20/1 EW
2.20  York  Master carpenter 14/1 EW
2.55  York  Lincoln 18/1 EW
3.30  York  Comicas 25/1 EW
5.25  Yarmouth  Everkyllachy 8/1 EW
A other 25/1 place next time sean goes to tell you off show him the above lol

116 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 17, 2017 5:55 pm

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
Think we can forgive her for this lol wish i knew that was going to happen was few bets on here i missed out on some very good winners was on here today Colin

117 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 17, 2017 6:30 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
well done sam, i was all over Everkyllachy  :D :D :cheers: :cheers:

118 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 17, 2017 9:30 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thank you everyone just posted this months books stands £2599.54 for a months work that is very good lets hope we can repeat the same next month that is our 3rd biggest month on record since we started on Nicker of the day  :D

119 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 17, 2017 9:39 pm

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
very happy followers i know i am x

120 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 17, 2017 10:01 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Samantha.dee wrote:Thank you everyone just posted this months books stands £2599.54 for a months work that is very good lets hope we can repeat the same next month that is our 3rd biggest month on record since we started on Nicker of the day  :D

lol, loving the 54p! but seriously thats bloody brilliant, is that pure profit?

great day for the sas again today and now i have a separate account and small stake pot only for sas cover bets, so looking forward to the adventures ahead!

121 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 17, 2017 10:12 pm

Millster

REGULAR
REGULAR
yes pure profit for the month Ubik it is more than that because they write books up at 1/5 odds but i know it about 100 more because i follow it

122 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 17, 2017 10:14 pm

Millster

REGULAR
REGULAR
now we would move the 599 well round it to 600 and use it for next months bets and bank up the rest always allowing us to have a continued pot banked just in case from all the months that been saved up that is why we never moan when they have few bad days

123 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 17, 2017 10:17 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
great month S.A.S mine is bit less because missed todays because been sick but not too much less but my own fault so thank you xxx

124 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 17, 2017 10:22 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
i am not a full timer when comes to the S.A.S plan but nice one guys i always use you two when i running low and need a booster so thanks my new system looks positive so hopefully wont be needing the S.A.S plan just yet lol

125 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 17, 2017 10:33 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Burningroots wrote:i am not a full timer when comes to the S.A.S plan but nice one guys i always use you two when i running low and need a booster so thanks my new system looks positive so hopefully wont be needing the S.A.S plan just yet lol

i thought that, but you go through bad days, i am going to use 2 accounts now, one for mine, and one for sas cover bets.

126 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 17, 2017 10:39 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
My trouble is i stick to their plan earn the money then rush out and spend it on my own bets they treat it like a military operation they work down to every last detail which i find so hard to do if i got extra money i think right going put it on this horse i can not wait till next day specially if they only got about 4 bets in day lol

127 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 17, 2017 11:37 pm

Sean

WORST TIPSTER OF THE WEEK
c me once bets r done half time i dont bother even lookin then i just go off n do wa gotta do only time i bother watchin a race is if it something special lot of stuff tomorrow for place value lot of the cards can scratch out york is the money cards do not forget check the o.r.s bets their a horse in that which is top rated plus a THIF horse which reminds me i need do now

15:20 - York - Forest Ranger 20/1 E/W
16:05 - York - Strong steps 40/1 E/W

Them two get a punt bet for E/W value but no write up on them going take proper look at cards now and be back when got something to write up on 

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

128 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu May 18, 2017 12:54 am

Sean

16:05 - York - Firmament - kept jus coming back to this horse all night form reads 32124112233 and the 4th was a 4place race so basically this horse has never failed to place in 11 starts let me make it sound more appealling never failed to place in nearly 2 years and we not talking easy races oh no we talking with some of the best in the business we talking fields of 20 10 19 18 not fields of 3 horses this gives you the run my friendz beat Strong steps by a neck hense the bet on that beaten Mustaaqeem, spark plug, growl, donncha, dream dubai , squats, ice slice , lincoln, Zhui Feng who have all done well lately this is going least place his got a curse on Ascot four starts placed all four of them never managing to win but that curse did not come over to york oh no my freinds field of 20 C&D winning only time showed up here, soft ground not a problem for this chap 4 starts bang 1 win 3 2nd places May is no trouble not for this one 1 win 2 places jockey rode before placed on it has his first start back LTO coming a good 3rd just a taster run was meant to of gone to Windsor but they cancelled on him if that does not convince someone to put bit of money on a horse nothing will i am afraid 12/1 E/W

Will edit if find anything else
GoodLuckEveryone

129 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu May 18, 2017 1:19 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Was glad when you said was doing that because i was going pick that one so it allowed me now to do the cover bet in the first race because cutting down my bets again 

2.20 York Rasheeq Ran just going for place money here 33/1 EW cover on Gamesome 8/1 EW

3.05 Perth Ronaldinho done well LTO over C&D coming 3rd hoping can improve on that 11/1 EW

5.20 Perth Important Moment a tough call this was to make but the win over at Perth sealed it for me to suggest has been racing over 3m recently and not been completely beaten when coming forth drops in trip and comes back to perth where his 100% 1-1 the noonan booking and drop in class also looks good when you think of the company his been keeping 10/1 EW

York Lucky 15
Union Rose 33/1
Wolf Country 14/1
Top Notch Tonto 14/1
Gabrial's Star 16/1

Be nice if get least places in that lucky 15 hate start of new months after book checks because always got start slow and not do wild days like today lmfao

130 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu May 18, 2017 11:24 am

stuccador1

Knows way round
Knows way round
good luck gabrials star n.r i put grumeti in instead

131 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu May 18, 2017 2:23 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Samantha.dee wrote:Was glad when you said was doing that because i was going pick that one so it allowed me now to do the cover bet in the first race because cutting down my bets again 

2.20 York Rasheeq Ran just going for place money here 33/1 EW cover on Gamesome 8/1 EW

thought you had that unlucky

132 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu May 18, 2017 2:28 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
not bad place money even tho they done a 35p rule on us hate that

133 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu May 18, 2017 2:31 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Sean wrote:c me once bets r done half time i dont bother even lookin then i just go off n do wa gotta do only time i bother watchin a race is if it something special lot of stuff tomorrow for place value lot of the cards can scratch out york is the money cards do not forget check the o.r.s bets their a horse in that which is top rated plus a THIF horse which reminds me i need do now

15:20 - York - Forest Ranger 20/1 E/W
16:05 - York - Strong steps 40/1 E/W

Them two get a punt bet for E/W value but no write up on them going take proper look at cards now and be back when got something to write up on 

RP write up on forest ranger

Because of the shape of the market, though, it's easy enough to argue plenty are overpriced and Forest Ranger seems huge to me at 20-1.
Perhaps his price has something to do with the fact he was 25-1 when scoring in a conditions event at Newcastle on Good Friday – and maybe there is a bit of anti-all-weather snobbery going on too – but he won very easily, recording an RPR 5lb superior to Cracksman, and he wasn't unexpected by the yard.
Indeed, Richard Fahey's Racing Post Stable Tour appeared the day before the race and in it he declared he has "some big ideas for him".
He looks like he'll handle cut and he should stay, and if he can improve again he'll be bang in the mix.

134 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu May 18, 2017 3:08 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Sean wrote:16:05 - York - Firmament - kept jus coming back to this horse all night form reads 32124112233 and the 4th was a 4place race so basically this horse has never failed to place in 11 starts let me make it sound more appealling never failed to place in nearly 2 years and we not talking easy races oh no we talking with some of the best in the business we talking fields of 20 10 19 18 not fields of 3 horses this gives you the run my friendz beat Strong steps by a neck hense the bet on that beaten Mustaaqeem, spark plug, growl, donncha, dream dubai , squats, ice slice , lincoln, Zhui Feng who have all done well lately this is going least place his got a curse on Ascot four starts placed all four of them never managing to win but that curse did not come over to york oh no my freinds field of 20 C&D winning only time showed up here, soft ground not a problem for this chap 4 starts bang 1 win 3 2nd places May is no trouble not for this one 1 win 2 places jockey rode before placed on it has his first start back LTO coming a good 3rd just a taster run was meant to of gone to Windsor but they cancelled on him if that does not convince someone to put bit of money on a horse nothing will i am afraid 12/1 E/W

Will edit if find anything else
GoodLuckEveryone
also has the best place strike rate

Best Place Strike Rate - All Meetings
[th]Race[/th][th]Horse[/th][th]Win[/th][th]Plc[/th][th]Total Places[/th][th]Total Runs[/th][th]Place%[/th]
4:05 YFirmament14.503.70122060%

135 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu May 18, 2017 3:24 pm

Baggy36

Sadly a none runner

136 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu May 18, 2017 3:53 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Just got home i thought that be sure money today on that horse so many NR i going look at tonights cards for us see if anything stands out BRB

137 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu May 18, 2017 4:18 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
having a day of 2nds and 3rds lol
Glory of Paris 8-1 2nd
Luna Eclipse 14-1 PLACED but have to laugh, i had a write up for joegogo placed 2nd was 20 -1 but then changed my mind about posting it, still bet on it though lol!

Chelsea Lad 8-1 2nd..only went on cos of the name lol

i am quite confident on finding a winner at newmarket though, have a look at 6:50 Cape discovery 10-1 dropped another 2lb and below last winning mark, front runner and could make a race of it, was, been racing off 84 last 4 starts, very close to hermnann in TS
  5:50 If we can can 12-1 fanning\johnston combo and in form with 2yr olds

138 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu May 18, 2017 4:27 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Nothing really stands out so can miss if want just fancy having a bet pass the rest day away because seems to be dragging lol

4.45 Perth Captain Hox could be worth chancing in thie weaker race than his use to seeing been running much better races than this jockey booked in who keeps giving good rides on this one 7/1 EW

5.35 York Blue Hussar got good speed here matching the current favourite runs well over trip and wont mind soft ground 16/1 EW

5.30 Clonmel Dancing Rhythm normally we avoid these maiden races but this one stood out to me last time when ran 40/1 NIcker of the day this one

6.30 Clonmel Theydon Park did not enjoy his race last time willing scratch it can do much better here yard in form with a very good jockey 7/1 EW

8.10 Clonmel Bobbythegangster only course winner and could show a return to track will help him get back to winning 12/1 EW

6.20 Newmarket Zenon son of Galileo could run a better race today 20/1 EW

6.50 Newmarket Alcatraz keeps getting close could finially do it with this jockey on board came so close LTO 16/1 EW

139 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu May 18, 2017 10:57 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
4.15 Newbury Ply i do like ply be interested see how he fairs here 11/1 EW

4.45 Newbury Whip Nae Nae this was backed last time i not sure if was a Thif or ORS horse bu i remember feeling confident on it so am going give it a try again 14/1 EW

1.40 Newmarket  Paddy A ran really well for us last time still enough money to get something nice back can go in a second time SDS booked in 5/1

2.45 Newmarket Until Midnight type of horse that rarely lets you down and is at a nice trading price to get some place money 11/1 EW

140 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri May 19, 2017 2:17 am

Sean

Sorry things came up wrote this out bit earlier so sorry if prices av changed but shudn of too much if have let me know and i will use prices u guys gotfor the books if smaller  so let me no paddy wa ya got mate by the way i am liking his 50/1 shot money gone to it and i have seen that tipped by the pros tonight so savvy spotting Paddy cause i seen u tip that before them 

Had bit of a loss today but that is ok nothing that can not be sorted we start normally rocky an dont worry bout takin on bets sam i only pish bout wen i moan at ya for takin lots of bets sometimes i wanna do the same u hold ya own an ad some savvy places today i noticed that Tina is branchin on her own and she actually did better than us you know today fair play to her 

14:20 - York - Daddies Girl - ran a belter LTO and if shows up here in similar form she can take this race trainer really rates her and she done so well it just hard to not bet on her again here 14/1 E/W

14:35 - Newbury - Blaine - I have always liked this horse does well and now it has Dettori booked in i give this one a chance today for least placing for me missed the original price on this but appy to take the 14/1 E/W

16:05 - York - Cymro - have always backed this has you all know done well when last seen going enjoy the ground today drops down the weights have had some good wins off this one hopingtoday be a other for me he probably jus needed his run back init 8/1 E/W

18.05 - Aintree - Baileys Concerto - is going love being here and his trainer is well on form it might be worth goin with this one specially at 7s would not take a price lower than that if honest but this is the one for me not won in a while but rite down the weights and going love the ground could give it his all 7/1 E/W
GoodLuckEveryone

141 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri May 19, 2017 2:39 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
Sean wrote:

14:35 - Newbury - Blaine - I have always liked this horse does well and now it has Dettori booked in i give this one a chance today for least placing for me missed the original price on this but appy to take the 14/1 E/W

GoodLuckEveryone
25/1!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING MONEY!!!!!!

142 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri May 19, 2017 2:40 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
I DID NOT FOLLOW IT BUT I KNOW YOUR LOYAL TEAM ARE JUMPING UP AND DOWN NOW GOOD ONE GUYS

143 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri May 19, 2017 2:41 pm

gitzy16v(Chris)

Regular
Regular
great picking Sean I only spotted the bets this morning and got on just in time...happy fuckin days!!! :cheers:

144 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri May 19, 2017 2:47 pm

Millster

REGULAR
REGULAR
Burningroots wrote:
Sean wrote:

GoodLuckEveryone
25/1!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING MONEY!!!!!!
Well that paid for today and yesterdays small loss hence why we turn blind eyes to your bad days you always make up for it to us thank you Sean and Sam  :D :D :D :D :D  always same at start of book month bit rocky then mega boom happy with that result do not mind the rest results now

145 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri May 19, 2017 2:49 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
i did not do it pete but i knew people like you and paddy do so was happy for you all love seeing people win specially when i know you all so loyal to it so am glad it won for you shame it messed up my lucky 15 for Tina

146 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri May 19, 2017 5:13 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
5.35 Aintree Popping Along only C&D winner here 16/1 EW

147 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri May 19, 2017 5:16 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
7.45 Aintree the rolling maul and The Road Ahead 8/1 and 28/1 EW

8.20 Aintree Al Co 10/1 EW

148 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri May 19, 2017 7:08 pm

Relyod5454

Regular
Regular
Thanks again Sam / Sean....great call!

149 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat May 20, 2017 12:41 am

Sean

Well my record for a sat is pish poor so going ride me luck out on ze O.R.S system set stakes on all of them plus this for me 

14:40 - Newmarket - Seven Heavens - has you most know i put this in that lucky 15 became NR etc etc not had great time of it this season but i still feel got more to show us drops down class here and trainer is determined to see this one good keeps bangin him out goes back to 7f and gets tart booked in lost money on this so not bothering to each way it gets the score dead on the nose here to try get something back off him 6/1 Win only for me

15:30 - Newbury - Aclaim - always been his target this race he aint here to play not going be a easy task but his not coming to play around that is for sure his going give it his best 9/1 E/W

Cheeky Gadiva win double also on them

Nicker of the Day - 5.10 Newbury Bold Prediction 25/1 Grand Inquisitor 28/1 both in same race
GoodLuckEveryone

150 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat May 20, 2017 2:56 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
ITV LUCKY 31 EW
My Dream Boat 9/2, Barrington 8/1, Defoe 9/1, Galileo Gold 4/1, Grey Britain 14/1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum