You are not connected. Please login or register

S.A.S » S.A.S MAIN BETS » Sunday Mass

Sunday Mass

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Sunday Mass on Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:04 am

Shining Diamond

S.A.S POST EDITOR
S.A.S POST EDITOR

Just found out it is my time to give out the Sunday tips, being a day that it is not for everyone i will go over the cards now first part is ones i have placed a bet on 2nd part is my opinions of the rest of the cards. Found out i enjoyed doing this so going make it a regular Sunday Section now for me every Sunday.

Bets

3.00 Pontefract Lucy's Law lets just forget the last run at Redcar and go on what happened at Ripon gets similar conditions here with Sullivan back in Racemaker was behind Lucy's Law on that day and went onto win his next race, the horse Racemaker beat that day was Henando Torres who also then went onto win his race at Hamilton so that really boosts the form of Lucy's Law in a big way i feel 7/1

3.30 Pontefract Home Cummins i backed this other day got a place out of it and if runs again can give a good place most probably be a NR 20/1

3.15 Uttoxeser Billy Two Tongues could appreciate the soft ground today working well for him drops in the weights might be worth trying could make all now his had his first start back 6/1

4.45 Wadswick Court not much of a price on it but someone can use this for a filler been knocking on the door and the Bowens deserve to win with this 9/2

Preacher

Uttoxeter 

Looks pretty much a two horse race on first look Listen to the Man 6/4 and Rebel Yeats 13/8 and might be worth siding with Rebel Yeats out of the two it is slowly progressing well and who can forget the 6L 50/1 win it pulled off at Warwick over 2m which gets again today. But then you look closer and you might think of it being a three horse race with Bridane Rebel 9/2 maybe some might like Diamondsaretrumps 100/1 making hurdle debut and Diamonds is everyones friend, not great on the flats so is very off putting but at 100/1 can we really say no  to chancing this one. But all in all not the type of race i want to be risking money on.

How can you argue a case for a field that holds no clues, nothing to see here save the money and enjoy the race see if throws out any horses worth tracking. Remember keep a eye not on the winner but on the one coming behind it.

Lost Legend 9/4 is so far a market leader all want him but not for me this one wont put anyone off him won on soft in the past and keeps a claimer but i not into backing what could be one hit wonders not when they are 9/2 i save that for 20/1 horses, Fort Gabriel 5/2 might be a threat but his been pulled up a lot on the softer ground that makes me think he should be the 6/1   

Horace Hazel 15/2 takes a chance here and been running some good races without winning 3323 always never doing enough would have a bet on this but holding off a few more runs for weights but could be worth a place market bet for someone. Still Believing 5/1 is ready to strike now gets the soft ground trouble for me having a bet on this horse is just simply the price of 5/1 if someone said to me i promise no matter what happens i will pay out on 3 places i would take the risk money back because his very consistent in placing because his placed 22 times out his last 32 starts but i got a strange feeling be some NR's come tomorrow so not bothering. My advice no bet but if was to have a risk take it on Horace Hazel 

Field of 5 horses Colin Tizzard sending Solatentif 15/8 really like the horse just not the price should win but i been thinking that on his last 3 starts but did well on chase debut one to keep a close eye on like all of Tizzards horses, one to really prove himself is Work In Progress 15/8 looking for a hat trick which he can land here but at the prices no bet needed 

If you looking for a riskier option to the one i put a bet on look at Definite Future 6/1 who is seeking a Hat Trick along with Braqueur D'or 5/2 only reason did not take a bet on D.F was because of the huge weights it gets coming here the 7lb claimer might help but just not for me Aerlite Supreme 12/1 interests me dropping right back down in trip a distance he was last seen winning 3L and won on soft ground in the past and Heavy i think if i was to have a cover on this race it will go to Aerlite Supreme based on that 

Knight commander might not be the safer option that it looks on paper when you got Mash Potato and Gin and Tonic in the race two horses that could end up beating Knight Commander tomorrow they the only C&D winners to enter the race, if i had to side with one maybe a bit of Gin and Tonic is called for but on a Sunday best to stick to Wine and the Bible

Pontefract

Not much again to go on Sosian 7/4 been running well getting 2 places  and deserves to be market leader but then you got Our little Pony 12/1 who shows better speed figures than Sosian and could upset the apple cart here specially with a distance win and more experience Fahey brings Sabellum 10/1 to the show half sister to a few good horses like Angels wings and  Star links and he is known to do well with his first time out runners 10/1 might well be worth trying 

Liquid Gold 9/4 i know this horse well having seen it tipped on here and followed it ever since 3 places out of it today looks time to get that win and maybe a Fahey double on the Pontefract side Hanagan keeps the booking and they are doing so well together, Avenue Des Champs 7/1 if you having a bet on this one then that is a good bet to be taking but maybe the soft ground will not be to his liking is it really worth chancing on a Sunday? Mysterial 20/1 might be the outsider but his the only Course winner to enter today and the trainer and Jockey work wonders together might we see a spark if i had to have a bet i would each way Mysterial with a win on Liquid Gold open looking race 

Beverley Bullet 8/1 been running some good races was a BF LTO at Nottingham and could very well beat my selection tomorrow steps up in trip today and does handle soft ground if your having a bet on him tomorrow hope it goes well always will run for your money gets a good jockey riding him also which is a big tick Lord Franklin 16/1 and Maraakib 16/1 could be the overlooked horses in this race with Mining Rocks 5/1 surely all set to go off the market leader they always get attracted to this sort of horse but i feel it be Lucy's Law or Beverley Bullet taking home the awards 

This is the race of the day i think, only a field of 6 but some good runners Custom Cut 6/1 only C&D winner in this race and one of the better known horses to some i think gets a good draw and should not mind the soft ground out of all the horses in this field his faced the better competition in his runs bar maybe Gabrial and some will argue Tashweeq did not do so well at Epsom and maybe we have long seen his better days when comes to class one races not had a win in class one in over 4 years and his last win was back in May breaking a long 2 year losing spell basically one of them horses i was saying about if the price was higher yes, money back on 6/1 with small profit if places not worth it for me in a 2 place race but in no way be put off from it posts the best speed figures out of all of these and back in May did show can still win a race. Gabriel 15/8 if your looking for a safer option on a double then side with this and Liquid Gold the Fahey and Hanagan written in the stars just not in the price lol the more rain the better if it keeps coming then Gabriel is a sure winner, Fahey puts in Another Touch 11/2 which not much to say other than it showing he really wants this race, but then if you look at the money and the terms might actually explain why.If had to decide and Home Cummins was a NR the Gambler in me would punt Custom Cut on winning this race strange that what the gambler in you does because common sense tells me only 2 places not worth a risk.

Give a medal to whoever figures this race out, the one standing out right away for me is Bossipop 8/1 dropped in the weights wont mind the soft ground and had a few good runs on his last two starts Easterby and Allan are doing so well when working together and this one goes back to 6f today and won under similar conditions at Chester when beat Explain by 2L back in September Avon Breeze 5/1 too hit and miss type for me one minute winning next placing and so on but is getting extra weights one to cover with a place on i think for money back if your having a bet on it. Gin in the Inn 10/1 the Fahey and Hanagan horse for this race if the ground was not soft i might of been tempted by this one too hard to have a bet on it for me. One of them races that come the morning will probably have lot of NR's by the side, Duke Cosimo 14/1 could then be worth looking into if was forced to be would side with the Bossipop horse.

Not much to work on this field Kings Will Dream 12/1 is a big price lot of weird expensive horses in this race Good Man 100/1  and Soldier Blue 28/1 ex Godolphin horses could be anything this race Sharja Bridge 3/10 not worth taking in this type of field 

Jack Luey 7/1 he won this very race last year so many bound to go on him again but just not for me think his done nothing much since but he does have 1 win a year and always the end of July so maybe follow pattern and get a winner a race you can just sit back and watch for me this will be Vintage Dreams 12/1 been knocking on the door and David's Beauty 12/1 can handle this race, i not actually able to form a opinion on this race maybe it is because it is late and i did this race last i might take a re look into this race come the morning because feel cheapen this race when deserves probably more respect than i giving it...................

2 Re: Sunday Mass on Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:23 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
mus say wen ur asked to do something ya do not do it by half only meant putting a couple horses up if u was bored loooooooooool good work Sarah ya always put effort into it when u come on

3 Re: Sunday Mass on Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:24 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Make sure ya look into Goodwood ok

4 Re: Sunday Mass on Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:25 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
I be putting the first poll up tomorrow mornin on that cause couple still lookin into it so try get it in by morning will hold off till hear off ya

5 Re: Sunday Mass on Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:29 am

Shining Diamond

S.A.S POST EDITOR
S.A.S POST EDITOR
Will start on that soon, i looked at Day one lot of the races on ITV on Day 1 are races with little form i am interested in the Galway Festival which also starts this week i might take on that section because not heard many people talking about that and think it is being overshadowed by the Glorious Goodwood might be able to find some Diamonds in the Galway see who does better the Galway team or the Goodwood team friendly competition

6 Re: Sunday Mass on Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:32 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
yup always motivates me an Sam more aving competition so yes u should do that not actually looked into that if being honest and i agree about the Goodwood lot of the good races being kept off the tv but does not need be televised races some good horses out in the week from looking at the cards

7 Re: Sunday Mass on Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:49 pm

XxicequeenxX

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Such a great write up Sarah outstanding amount of work gone into that and spot on about Jack Luey the market are predictable and lazy money went right to it 9/2 now lol i took the following based on what you have said 

Horace Hazel 11/1, Our Little Pony 16/1, Avenue Des Champs 9/1,  Beverley Bullet 8/1, Bossipop 9/1

Look forward to the GALWAY VS GOODWOOD team and i am on the GALWAY team i will be tipping for the GALWAY  FESTIVAL sorry but the Goodwood team will have lot of good tipsters so i am siding with the GALWAY FESTIVAL this week 

8 Re: Sunday Mass on Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:50 pm

XxicequeenxX

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
will still tip for Goodwood i just on about the competition part

9 Re: Sunday Mass on Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:52 pm

XxicequeenxX

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Can you set up a Galway Festival own thread please it starts tomorrow and working on it now

10 Re: Sunday Mass on Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:09 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I do it now for you and very good write up on this Sarah x

11 Re: Sunday Mass on Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:05 pm

XxicequeenxX

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thank you for Beverley Bullets happy with that

12 Re: Sunday Mass on Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:09 pm

Shining Diamond

S.A.S POST EDITOR
S.A.S POST EDITOR
Thank Relyod for that one he tipped it last week against Sam Pacific Salt so it went on my ones to track list so he deserves the thanks on that to be fair

13 Re: Sunday Mass on Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:15 pm

XxicequeenxX

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Pretty normal for this forum that is if something is tipped and loses or places it goes and wins the next start notice that happen so much

14 Re: Sunday Mass on Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:58 pm

XxicequeenxX

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Shining Diamond wrote:

Preacher

Uttoxeter   

Horace Hazel 15/2 takes a chance here and been running some good races without winning 3323 always never doing enough would have a bet on this but holding off a few more runs for weights but could be worth a place market bet for someone. Still Believing 5/1 is ready to strike now gets the soft ground trouble for me having a bet on this horse is just simply the price of 5/1 if someone said to me i promise no matter what happens i will pay out on 3 places i would take the risk money back because his very consistent in placing because his placed 22 times out his last 32 starts but i got a strange feeling be some NR's come tomorrow so not bothering. My advice no bet but if was to have a risk take it on Horace Hazel 

Wonder if you of been interested if was 11/1?

15 Re: Sunday Mass on Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:02 pm

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Delighted you had it Ice...I tend to loose confidence in putting up tips if I have a few losers so thrilled you picked up on it. Looking forward to the Galway thread , am going there Wed and Thursday ...have always found it hard to make money there.

16 Re: Sunday Mass on Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:14 pm

XxicequeenxX

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@XxicequeenxX wrote:

Horace Hazel 11/1, Our Little Pony 16/1, Avenue Des Champs 9/1,  Beverley Bullet 8/1 WON, Bossipop 9/1 WON
Saved best for last for me on this so thank you Sarah wish i went for Just Believing and shame you did not bet on them because was your write ups that made me pick the ones i did.

Agree Relyod Galway is very hard to make money on i did post a few early choices for next two days and going have a look in a couple of hours when the prices are given out with the final choices and information then will post up write ups on them.

Will Start Wed and Thursday tomorrow or Tuesday when get a more clear idea of who is going where me and Sarah are the Galway focused ones might be couple more people yet to join that part not sure

17 Re: Sunday Mass on Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:31 pm

Shining Diamond

S.A.S POST EDITOR
S.A.S POST EDITOR
I tried giving out honest information on each race like i was betting on them knowing if someone followed stood a fair chance of getting a winner, so am very glad you benefited out of it Char. I picked the wrong horses to place a bet on but that is how it goes i like only using a set stake each day and already placed the money on before i wrote out the other races in hindsight i would of selected different bets if i never used my daily limit.

Yes i lose lot of confidence if i do a write up and it fails me, then i sit and spend weeks working on why it lost can not help it, i do not help myself i always target the harder races when i am doing my section. After doing this way i might look at it all different because found it less pressure and think i done well in highlighting the KEY horses out which is what i like doing, instead of "tipping" i like to try give a case for the horses people normally put in a short list opening up the idea of making your own mind up kind of thing.

Galway was always a tricky type of races that is why i enjoy doing them so much i like the challenge, i think it is one of the hardest festivals to work out personally.

18 Re: Sunday Mass on Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:36 pm

XxicequeenxX

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Shining Diamond wrote:

Preacher

Not much to work on this field Kings Will Dream 12/1 is a big price lot of weird expensive horses in this race Good Man 100/1  and Soldier Blue 28/1 ex Godolphin horses could be anything this race Sharja Bridge 3/10 not worth taking in this type of field 

"I THINK I DONE WELL IN HIGHLIGHTING THE KEY HORSES OUT"

Well the above result shows that you did just that Sarah always admired your work that is why when you not around everyone misses you never had a bet on it but that race was perfect timing to what you just said 

19 Re: Sunday Mass on Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:42 pm

Shining Diamond

S.A.S POST EDITOR
S.A.S POST EDITOR
Lol i did laugh to myself when saw that, was always overpriced when you looked on the form but no way would i put the bet on it if i had spare money i might of took the gamble, nothing special that horse and wont be so eager to write up on that in the next race market will no doubt put money on that in the next start making it around 4/1 or under not one to be rushing to track and only worth betting if 5/1 for the money back

20 Re: Sunday Mass on Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:00 pm

XxicequeenxX

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
you know the Reverse Tricast on that is 207.50/2 would been worth anyones time to of done it for £4 using both Goodman and Soldier Blue.

Yay you had a winning bet for yourself much deserved that is on Wadswick Court glad one of your own bets won for you

21 Re: Sunday Mass on Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:05 pm

Shining Diamond

S.A.S POST EDITOR
S.A.S POST EDITOR
Got bit of profit from the 3 thanks to that winning so will accept that, can not help feel should of had the win on Billy Two tongues bit of a let down that one was for me but all in all worked out well for me good things come to those who wait, just was glad someone benefited from some of my others, always makes the few hours and write ups worthwhile at the end. 

I do feel i let the 5.00 race down but when comes to the last race you always put less effort in i found

22 Re: Sunday Mass on Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:13 pm

Shining Diamond

S.A.S POST EDITOR
S.A.S POST EDITOR
Going to make a coffee and something to eat then will settle down and look into tomorrows racing for the Galway cards, they my main focus point if get time after will look at the other cards but for now Galway will come first and will post up in the Galway section.

23 Re: Sunday Mass on Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:17 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Did not have a bet going cost a fortune next week so held off but must say very impressed with the results you shone a spotlight on the important horses

24 Re: Sunday Mass on Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:21 pm

Shining Diamond

S.A.S POST EDITOR
S.A.S POST EDITOR
Just like writing a news paper section in the horse racing sections, that was how i viewed it. You should set up the S.A.S Daily Post again use enjoy writing on that different topics when bored and more people was relaxed writing on that because no pressures just thoughts like you get picking up the newspaper

25 Re: Sunday Mass on Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:22 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Sam will do that for you she deals with all that stuff she likes all that loool

26 Re: Sunday Mass on Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:39 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I do that in minute for you ok Sarah, we can add few of the sections from here onto it like the Eyecatcher of the day, Nicker of the day things like that because then we use it more keep it updated because i keep forgetting post in that part you can keep it all up to date so will sort that now and start moving threads into it

27 Re: Sunday Mass on Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:55 pm

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Great job today....you will become a regular Mass goer!

28 Re: Sunday Mass on Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:11 pm

Shining Diamond

S.A.S POST EDITOR
S.A.S POST EDITOR
Sunday Mass tomorrow hope you all attending in your best Suits lol

29 Re: Sunday Mass on Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:10 pm

Shining Diamond

S.A.S POST EDITOR
S.A.S POST EDITOR

My Main Bets

Mr Adjudicator 10/1 ran really well Monday only just beaten by Pearl of the west a further step up in trip here looking to work out well for him i think 

Baraweez 9/1 let us down when we backed it and did not show much does have good form on soft ground and did win this race in 2015 and 2014 worth a second chance and the jockey booking is huge plus I.Q NAP 

Mr Fiftyone 11/1 the soft ground could change his luck at Galway where not often does well but with the ground becoming soft i can see this showing improvement his soft ground form reads 1115232 was third in this race in 2015 

PREACHER
Market Rasan 

Very little to work on in this race having not witnessed many of them running so we can skip this race

Few horses making hurdle debut in this race or second running over hurdles Stun Gun 40/1 pretty much took his flat form to the hurdles and shown nothing that really caught the eye Little Dotty 12/1 not often seen out and if gets a proper run out can get place chances but i think Rita Sun 5/2 will/should get the win today seemed to handle the step up in trip and why needing to do more can take this type of race but at 5/2 not worth playing on for me because danger of just placing

Innocent Girl 10/3 is such a hit and miss type of horse if the price was bigger i would be suggesting a bet but it is risky in last 13 starts only failed to place once that being a unseated rider job too hard to be placing a bet on a horse who is so up and down with little value in the places so might be worth siding with Mille Nautique 4/1 was second over C&D on last start just behind Miss Conway was a pretty decent field easy race to miss

Noticed Voodoo tipped up Mister Don 10/1 but more in this race who could beat that horse Washed Ashore 5/2 is a worthy market leader and looks all set to win big done well over C&D on last start had copperfacejack behind him and if can build on that should be hard to beat, Strumble Head 13/2 is a previous C&D winner and taking a drop down in trip for this won his race on last start making all under todays jockey wont put anyone off this one landing a second win in a row

Moidore 11/1 is bit overpriced i think posts the best speed figures in this race by far and gets first time blinkers on today often runs well when coming to Market Rasan only problem he needs to be in the mood Blue Comet 3/1 trainer and jockey won this race last year and they often have winners together over market this horse pulled out an impressive win lto here 13L it won by making the entire race jumping perfect Polarbrook 7/1 gets the nod from me in this race overpriced which is always worth second looks huge step up in tripe which he handles well and raced off against some good horses over his career will be around the finish line i think

Pennies and Pounds 40/1 could be a nicker of the day the drop in trip could be just what this horse is needing got pulled last time but did well at Bangor when coming second Tiradia 16/1 not done much but did show signs of improving when last seen here came 3rd in a field of 13 beaten 6L might be placing today Beau Bay 5/4 does well but does not deserve them odds at all should be better today but not worth risking specially in a field of so many who still got some good runs left in them 

Marju's Quest 25/1 back to a more suitable trip and should earn new trainer place chances in this if can just bounce back Get Ready Freddy 8/11 you can not write off the Skelton team but at the odds you like to think you either find placers or avoid the race Arabian Oasis 11/1 could be the horse to upset todays punters only C&D runner in the field and now returns to Jumping could win this race was only beaten last start by Onlyfoolsownhorses and did beat Heaven Scent on that day a big price for a horse with some positive jump form

Very little to actually work on here Strong Team 9/1 could be worth someones money 

Chester 

Very little to work with again Richard Fahey paid a lot of money for Lineofintelligence 16/1 and Snooker Jim 9/1 from what we seen of runners in this race could outrun them odds 

Tricky race to work out 3 beaten favs with a case to be made for the entire field Ulshaw Bridge 12/1 first caught my eye when opened the card up ran really well over York beat some good future horses who have since gone onto win

Zenon 7/4 gets the 7lb rise can he overcome that to do a hat trick i personally do not think so not at Chester Mister Manduro 11/2 and Nadaitak 11/2 are the two big horses in this field who can strike today with Mister Manduro being my choice 

Chester is a good looking card so far this is a other race with many possibilities Chosen Character 7/1 will be getting my money in this race a C&D winner who ran well at Epsom when only beaten a nk looked all set to make all of that race only concern is the slight drop in distance 

wow a other good race for a Sunday where do you start lol Avon Breeze 50/1 i predicted last time this was a up and down horse just read they retiring this horse soon and giving her little runs would i rate this 50/1 no way done well in class two over C&D last time here was 2nd just beaten by the wagon wheel then went onto having some good races last she was 6th beaten by Bossipop which we had on here for the one winning hoping today can predict the winner for this will it be Avon Breeze no but if you having a bet do not be put off Mr Lupton 8/1 is my choice who might end up a NR if that is the case then look for Cotai Glory 10/3 to win this race steps up in trip and the jockey booking is a plus having won this race last year looks to be his race to take 

Tom Dascombe won this race 3 times and he sends 5 horses here and with the jockey booking you like to think Demons Rock 5/2 should be winning this race might be worth doing the double with Cotai Glory that is what i will be doing the placer of this race for me is Inviolable Spirit 10/1 the Fanagan horse steps back up to 6f and with Hanagan booked in should make a much bolder run 

Seans tracker horses seem be coming to the front judging on tonight 3 of them winning might be time to side with X Rated 2/1 a short price but this section likes to talk openly about all horses and if you think it is going to win i going write it, the horse in this race for me is Fort Jefferson 16/1 Balding does really well here and so does the jockey so they might be worth doubling up punt 

Lets move to the final of Galway one i done terrible at all week 

Galway

Newstart 12/1 rain really well over C&D on Monday and never fails to give a bad run think this is well worth taking a chance on Afatcat 20/1 often runs well and could pay out some nice place money is a previous C&D winner offers lot of potential in this race

Letter of Credit 25/1 if manages to get in this race being a reserve he could put a big run in and looks nice price at the current moment Theydon Park 11/1 is surely a place cert with possibilities of winning form reading 222 both trainer and Jockey are in great form and could score for them here lot of horses with a lot to prove no more so than Little Mitch 28/1 holds two wins on soft ground and if handles the trip and does not fall could shock a few 

Avoid unless want a gamble then take it on Quizical 4/1 put this up has possible place chances and did for us but at 4/1 i rather just avoid the race with so many might be types 

Not the type of race to bet on 

Not much to work on 

30 Re: Sunday Mass on Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:27 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
nice write Sar i just going have look now seems few decent races tomoz

31 Re: Sunday Mass on Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:07 am

Lionheart

Regular
Regular
@Shining Diamond wrote:

My Main Bets

Mr Adjudicator 10/1 ran really well Monday only just beaten by Pearl of the west a further step up in trip here looking to work out well for him i think 

Baraweez 9/1 let us down when we backed it and did not show much does have good form on soft ground and did win this race in 2015 and 2014 worth a second chance and the jockey booking is huge plus I.Q NAP 

PREACHER
Market Rasan 

Moidore 11/1 is bit overpriced i think posts the best speed figures in this race by far and gets first time blinkers on today often runs well when coming to Market Rasan only problem he needs to be in the mood 

Chester 

2 Ulshaw Bridge 12/1 first caught my eye when opened the card up ran really well over York beat some good future horses who have since gone onto win

Great reading them are the four i am taking i liked them before reading this so was glad to see them mentioned

32 Re: Sunday Mass on Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:59 am

Bill.Price

GRAND FIVER CHAMPION £209.00 15 Weeks
GRAND FIVER CHAMPION £209.00 15 Weeks
@Shining Diamond wrote:

PREACHER

wow a other good race for a Sunday where do you start lol Avon Breeze 50/1 i predicted last time this was a up and down horse just read they retiring this horse soon and giving her little runs would i rate this 50/1 no way done well in class two over C&D last time here was 2nd just beaten by the wagon wheel then went onto having some good races last she was 6th beaten by Bossipop which we had on here for the one winning hoping today can predict the winner for this will it be Avon Breeze no but if you having a bet do not be put off Mr Lupton 8/1 is my choice who might end up a NR if that is the case then look for Cotai Glory 10/3 to win this race steps up in trip and the jockey booking is a plus having won this race last year looks to be his race to take 
Going against the preacher in this race very open looking field looking forward to seeing it

33 Re: Sunday Mass on Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:41 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Shining Diamond wrote:

PREACHER
Market Rasan 

Noticed Voodoo tipped up Mister Don 10/1 but more in this race who could beat that horse Washed Ashore 5/2 is a worthy market leader and looks all set to win big done well over C&D on last start had copperfacejack behind him and if can build on that should be hard to beat, Strumble Head 13/2 is a previous C&D winner and taking a drop down in trip for this won his race on last start making all under todays jockey wont put anyone off this one landing a second win in a row

The Preacher called it i will take the place money fair play wish i did the 1-2 on this now

34 Re: Sunday Mass on Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:14 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Just want to say done a great job again here Sarah of highlighting key players it certainly made me look at horses i would not of looked at i thought Supreme steel had that won easy did not even think of Blue Comet did not place a bet but reading your bit it certainly made me look into it

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum