Sean

Voodoo

I forgot my password

S.A.S

VICTIM

SEE YOU BOOKIE
Boo

You are not connected. Please login or register

S.A.S » Festivals 2017 » Ebor Festival 2017 » Glorious Goodwood 2017 » Says it all really

Says it all really

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Says it all really on Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:39 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Set up own topics on different races something to share tips advice etc so find anything of use put it into these parts easy to find information then on certain races 

1st August - 5th August 2017

2 Re: Says it all really on Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:41 am

Bill.Price

GRAND FIVER CHAMPION £209.00 14 Weeks
Perfect will be starting on this over the weekend so will be having lot of information to put here i normally wait for a few days when confirmations and things are given out so this will be perfect for me be spending most my time in this part, not finding much on a day to day basis so will like this

3 Re: Says it all really on Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:45 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Was more thanks to Ice.Queen made me think will be a good idea to give all the information you can find that way all can try working out the races plus tips from everyone and it is all easy to find plus the Anti Post section we need start using more often and hoping this will coax people like you Danny etc to get involved more because i know few of you only do the odd races and was finding it hard to tip daily so these bits gives you a voice then able to offer opinions and views without having tip daily

4 Re: Says it all really on Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:50 am

Bill.Price

Yes it is a good idea, i will also use the Anti Post section more often. Sometimes it is like maybe we not often putting our two cents in but it is because like you say sometimes we just have nothing to bet on some do day to day but i prefer the odd gamble and do struggle in the day by day play not my sort of gambling.

I going set up a tracker system using this site, i visit every single day and have noticed horses that are being tipped up by everyone here are winning NTO more often than not you know about 5 horses this week i have seen win and come on here and saw they was tipped up last start but lost yet won this week so is something i going trial out starting next week.

5 Re: Says it all really on Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:55 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Yes i did notice that amount of times i seen a horse lately winning and thinking i seen that somewhere only to come on here and saw someone tipped it on its last start lmao So good idea i will follow them when you put them up and i use to like reading your comments and Danny plus few others so least this way i know you lot be fine stuck in here putting your bits in and Char started perfect section on the Ebor with lot of useful information she has taken from other sites like the Racing post members part and posted it on here that way all can read the information in one easy to find place without having visit load of different sites i going bed now but will be around tomorrow because i going start looking myself into Goodwood early prices

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum