S.A.S » S.A.S MAIN BETS » S.A.S COVER TEAM

S.A.S COVER TEAM

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 19]

1 S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon May 08, 2017 3:25 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
All bets be posted here in the cover angle part meaning you need to follow ALL tips in the day by me and Sean in this part to show your profit has you all know we are a cover team we show biggest profit if follow BOTH our tips me and Sean will NOT have our own section for tips all remain in this bit if we tip in other parts of this forum that is NOT part of the cover for cover angle you know us well for

4.30 Ayr Nicolas T, runs here today and might of seen Sean mention this one well i stealing it off him is a previous C&D winner and is coming off a great run at Doncaster LTO the rise in weights is a worry that is why i only suggesting half set stakes on this so small stakes use 50p E/W basically use what you like but just showing my confidence levels by suggesting half of normal stakes on it 11/2

4.10 Windsor Bahamian Paradise is very interesting for me and i seen her been tipped up LTO and for the life of me i can not remember who it was but i remember it because of the name she ran really well and was not beaten too far out and could come here today having learned a thing or two she seems a nice horse to play on today which is not often i do with these who not had many runs but this one i will give a chance 11/1 EW

2.50 Stratford Johnny Og is one of them horses i find really annoying to follow his a very good horse and can run a big race today around a track he enjoys the most his weighted to win his 4th race here his undefeated and i looking for him to remain that way today 14/1 EW

3.00 Ayr National Service is a very interesting horse ok look on the record you would normally pass up on but i remember sean tipping this up not long ago and i thought joker but i starting to take a liking to this did not run too bad and not expecting him to win but i am expecting a good place here today very good jockey booked in too 10/1 EW

Last edited by Samantha.dee on Wed May 10, 2017 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total

2 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon May 08, 2017 4:21 am

Sean

WORST TIPSTER OF THE WEEK
15:20 - Stratford - Instant Karma - Aint going mug anyone off been extra busy tonight messing about so not had time to look properly drops back to a decent trip today having won over the C&D inform trainer and good claimer booked in 8/1 E/W

16:40 - Southwell - The Lock Master - Last chance for him we keep going for it and keeps being a idiot this one but need to do it he owes me a debt 5/1 E/W

Right now got hang of it will be all back to normal tomorrow pinch salt these half sleep here not going lie will be all back to normal tomorrow night promise

GoodLuckEveryone

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

3 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon May 08, 2017 8:43 am

Relyod5454

Regular
Regular
I'm pretty much computer illiterate and I can navigate around here easily. It should not be a bother for anyone. Thanks again for everything!

4 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon May 08, 2017 9:23 am

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
muh, Will was taken so back to Ubik...best part of it is a nice big picture of sexy sam :D She is the ffffing queen :queen:
Im not going to post my crap on here unless i have a good nicker, i will keep mine in a separate thread for those that like a laugh like :joker:

5 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon May 08, 2017 4:47 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular

16:40 - Southwell - The Lock Master - Last chance for him we keep going for it and keeps being a idiot this one but need to do it he owes me a debt 5/1 E/W

We will take this i put double bubble on it because saw it tipped twice on here :D that is aftertiming but most you lot know me so know i always tell truth well most time 🤡 🤡

6 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon May 08, 2017 4:49 pm

gitzy16v(Chris)

Regular
Regular
The Lock Master did it Sean went for home early an the old dog held on till the line...he knew was last chance lol

7 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon May 08, 2017 4:50 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Burningroots wrote:

We will take this i put double bubble on it because saw it tipped twice on here :D that is aftertiming but most you lot know me so know i always tell truth well most time 🤡 🤡

good man, we dont give a flying about after timing, and you did good going in twice

8 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon May 08, 2017 4:52 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
i only went in twice because forgot i put the bet on when i first saw the tip :x so not often do that only when forget already done it when see more than one person tip a nag up

9 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon May 08, 2017 4:59 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Burningroots wrote:i only went in twice because forgot i put the bet on when i first saw the tip :x  so not often do that only when forget already done it when see more than one person tip a nag up

lol gotta love those happy mistakes, anyway enjoy fella, and good to see the new forum off to a good start.

10 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon May 08, 2017 7:15 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
lol plucky dip! wonder if sean was on, i stuck a quid e/w on it for a laugh

11 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue May 09, 2017 1:32 am

Sean

Would love say yes was on the Plucky dip but no missed it what a fuck init lool

15:30 - Ayr - Stoneboat Bill - Is taking a step down in class today having had previous runs over class 5 company now this boys form not been too bad not spot on but not bad the Jockey and Trainer works their best over in Ayr this wont mind the ground having a win over GD-FIRM and trainers only run out today 11/2 E/W

15:50 - Ffos Las - Paddys Motorbike - was only beaten under a L over C&D then switched yards and they thought be clever to make him run over a longer distance why not disgraced only managed to grab 3rd place comes back in trip today and could get his first win over the jumps here gets a claimer on board to make up for the rise in weights since gone jumping has had 4 starts and place in 3 of them seems to handle all types of ground judging on his flat run and jumps run he does well over it all 8/1 E/W with a interest cover on One Term 33/1 E/W

GoodLuckEveryone

12 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue May 09, 2017 4:04 pm

Sean

Meh lost bit of money here thanks to one term

13 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue May 09, 2017 4:12 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Sean wrote:Meh lost bit of money here thanks to one term

sky was paying 4 places on that, did you not get 4 places? cos i was thinking that was pretty savvy, getting 2 good placers in one race!

Last edited by Ubik on Tue May 09, 2017 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

14 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue May 09, 2017 4:15 pm

Shining Diamond

S.A.S POST EDITOR
S.A.S POST EDITOR
Lol he missed his four places on his own bet lol

15 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue May 09, 2017 4:20 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Shining Diamond wrote:Lol he missed his four places on his own bet lol

and Paddy Power did ... i would laugh but i didnt back either of them, think scram is gonna claim the tipster prize today, all ive had is one winner, a second and about 5 donkeys

16 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue May 09, 2017 4:22 pm

Sean

Not going lie I do not look at places and never got four places in mine which is a shame but I am pleased some people did that all that matters to me is followers do ok with savvy moves likes that in the books it would show has lost bet tho because some might been like me and missed four places lol

17 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue May 09, 2017 10:37 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
not just for sean but everyone, Sky and probably others doing extra places
sky doing 13.50 Chester - Money Back As A Free Bet If 2nd Or 3rd
15.00 Chester - Paying 4 Places,
15.35 Chester: Chester Cup - Paying 6 Places,,
17.15 Newton Abbot 4 places,

18 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 10, 2017 3:35 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
3.00 Chester Majestic Hero ran a very good race last time we saw this a couple of weeks ago and gets the booking of Spencer again who should know how to get this one a win got a good draw here and has some good speed ratings hoping to see this one ready to pounce half way round very consistent horse to be following 8/1 EW

8.15 Dundalk Arlecchino's Rock i keep following this horse other than LTO when i missed it and placed well again coming 3rd wanting this to go two steps better is a C&d winner and maybe is more hope than anything with this because meets some tough competition again today 8/1 EW

8.45 Dundalk My Manekineko always laugh to myself when i see this horse now ever since Mike Aces mistook it for the horse me and Sean follow Our Manekineko his last win was actually around this time of year at this track which made him stand out to me today under Smullen who decided to take the ride on again maybe this is his day to get that win hope Mike Aces gets better soon and is well enough to see this one maybe finally winning for him today because i know if he was reading he would have a little laugh to himself over this selection 15/2 EW

19 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 10, 2017 4:33 am

Sean

I am happy to put set stakes on my O.R.S bets tomorrow i do like all of them and noted that few people have already tipped up couple of them so we see how it goes with that also happy to follow all three of yours normally i do think meh about one of yours but i do not today either going be a good day or bad un i could do with a decent good day not actually out of pocket much and books are doing ok just want to break a set target before end of month so hoping for a very good day and liking my O.R.S picks alot would been horses i went for if was not on the highest rated list

20 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 10, 2017 3:23 pm

Relyod5454

Regular
Regular
Pass on my regards to Mike if you are talking to him Sam....he used do great work on the "shorts ". He also posted a lot from Racing Post ect on the thread which took time and effort. I remember the day he got the Manekinekos mixed up! Did he actually win that day?

21 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed May 10, 2017 9:01 pm

Tina.Crossly

Staff
Staff
Sean saved you here Sam by set staking his O.R.S that turned very good money

22 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu May 11, 2017 1:57 pm

Sean

Relyod5454 wrote:Pass on my regards to  Mike if you are talking to him Sam....he used do great work on the "shorts ". He also posted a lot from Racing Post ect on the thread which took time and effort. I remember  the day he got the Manekinekos mixed up!  Did he actually win that day?
He should be back around soon mate he had a hip replacement so can not see him being out too long and think horse did win for him that day will have look but I sure he got jammy lol

23 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri May 12, 2017 1:20 am

Sean

21:00 - Dundalk - Strategic Heights - great draw very trustworthy horse to play on grabz in a good claimer who offers him a 7lb claim here should at least be giving us a place here would not be at all shocked to see that annoying acroleina screw me over but meh i like this one 7/1 E/W

13:50 - Chester - Hillbilly boy - has savvy form ova a chester comes 3 out of 4 (2111)  gets the savvy booking of Kingscote who rode him to his last win and a good tidy draw crack on with this 14/1 E/W

20:20 - Ascot - Tara Celeb - what a price on her head tonight ah thought be shorter ignore her last race she was far at her best burst vessel before that she was bangin out wins at Goodwood and Leicester if she runs like them two starts then wow what a price i am getting here on her 25/1 E/W

15:35 - Chester - Cymro - A other that really could be well over priced on the market that i using set stakes on just in case ran well over at Pontefract in April he was just behind Cote D'Azur who has just gone on to win at Thirsk this could really get the job done 28/1 E/W with a cover on Western Hyme runs well fresh and grabs the cheekpieces here should run hiz race 10/1 E/W
GoodLuckEveryone

24 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri May 12, 2017 3:39 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
Sean wrote:

15:35 - Chester - Cymro - A other that really could be well over priced on the market that i using set stakes on just in case ran well over at Pontefract in April he was just behind Cote D'Azur who has just gone on to win at Thirsk this could really get the job done 28/1 E/W with a cover on Western Hyme runs well fresh and grabs the cheekpieces here should run hiz race 10/1 E/W
GoodLuckEveryone

Get in Sean should be Western Hyme if not it is a fix

25 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri May 12, 2017 3:44 pm

feline

Regular
Regular
have you seen his O.R.S system Burning that already had a other 10/1 winner i did not look at that section

26 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri May 12, 2017 3:46 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
i know i followed all Seans last night he also put a tip in mine now Western Hyme won just paid for the bets you should be checking it nightly all sections on this some very good tips being given out Feline stop messing around and take it serious you missing out on money for what i losing i making up from tipsters on here some good ones around past couple of days read every single post i do 

27 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri May 12, 2017 6:11 pm

Relyod5454

Regular
Regular
Thanks again Sean

28 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri May 12, 2017 10:40 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
3.40 Ascot Mix and Mingle she is going enjoy being around here having ran well and winning over at Ascot early on in her career it is a pretty tough challenge set out in front of her but can do this 8/1 EW

3.10 Haydock London Prize we backed this on his last start in April at Ayr and let us down but we often give chances to these types of horses and has paid us well so am going try again with this was a hard race at Ayr and can be forgiven 14/1 EW

4.00 Ascot Heavens Guest was having a blond moment when put a bet on this thinking was a other horse but when read into i will accept the mistake made wont mind the C&D and really has dropped right down the weights 28/1 EW 

29 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat May 13, 2017 12:15 am

Sean

16:00 - Ascot - Squats - DESERVES to win this race never ever out the top four in these type of races and really deserves this win and i will be 100% routing it on i be even tuning in to watch this race to encourage him to get his win he always puts his best work in he aint no slouch and if he does not put a good run in 4 this race then i no something is wrong i would actually nap this horse if was not for the fact he comes here fresh which is a shame because his known to not do so well when fresh it is a hard race to be laying your money on this is a proper gamblers race it all about luck in this sort of field 26 horses you can bet ya life that it going be something no one expected GM Hopkins Hors de Combat Heavens Guest all deserve a mention and this aint going be a pretty race specially to put money on but can not be helped 16/1 E/W with a cheeky little bet on Steel Train 40/1 E/W and a interest be on Professor 50/1 E/W (last two using half of set stakes i be happy with place money at half stakes so 50p E/W for small punters)

13:55 - Lingfield - Flights of Fantasy - Has you know my record on Saturdays is not too great so i like to have cheeky punts because my logic is no one bothers following me on Saturdays so i can do what i want lol since she stepped up in trip she has been doing well how can she be theses odds when her form is 1322 and she been seeing off some savy types it because the stable is not has popular amongst punters so they do not bother betting on these type of horses unless they got a trainer called Gosden, Mullins etc or a jockey on board called Dettori or Ryan moore well this one keeps her kingscote jockey who rode her to win lto beating all them trainers and jockeys and holds the best form figures and is 100% over Going and Distance too big for me to not give her a chance init 25/1 E/W

15:40 - Lingfield - Pirouette - a other who holds some good figures and going against yours again sam but i guess that why we savvy cover team because each take different views on stuff Mix and Mingle is pretty smart and gets the ol savvy Moore on board but i taking chance on this one i covered with your bet so i can do this if the fav pishes up then this and mix and mingle will fight it out to grab that first place she can give mix and mingle a run for her money no problems if Qemah runs to form wins pure and simple but i liking this ones chances but saying that with my record on a saturday then take that with a pinch of salt lool 20/1 E/W (now i done the hype i admit i was going tip up Mix an Mingle till saw you already had loool)

15:10 - Haydock - Songlight - Seamus Mullins is quoted in saying how this one is doing well and showed that at the Sussex when coming second to Tommy Silver back in April drops in trip for this today which i personally think will suit him much better changes his normal jockey today which i feel is a other positive with the claim only looking for the place on this 16/1 E/W

Did not mean to go against yours Sam just when i do the write up over word i then look at picks on here goes to show how tough some these races are tomorrow and very open races lot of big money to be made tomorrow on the place market it is just finding it nice cards to get stuck into all in with chances i could argue cases for about 40 horses tomorrow 
GoodLuckEveryone

30 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat May 13, 2017 3:17 pm

Tina.Crossly

Staff
Staff
Sean would i get my money back on Songlight?i got my money back just to confirm :P:P

Last edited by Tina.Crossly on Sat May 13, 2017 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : confirmation)

31 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat May 13, 2017 3:47 pm

Tina.Crossly

Staff
Staff
Sean wrote:
15:40 - Lingfield - Pirouette - a other who holds some good figures and going against yours again sam but i guess that why we savvy cover team because each take different views on stuff Mix and Mingle is pretty smart and gets the ol savvy Moore on board but i taking chance on this one i covered with your bet so i can do this if the fav pishes up then this and mix and mingle will fight it out to grab that first place she can give mix and mingle a run for her money no problems if Qemah runs to form wins pure and simple but i liking this ones chances but saying that with my record on a saturday then take that with a pinch of salt lool 20/1 E/W (now i done the hype i admit i was going tip up Mix an Mingle till saw you already had loool)

GoodLuckEveryone
WE SALUTE YOU S.A.S not only the win but the 20/1 place

32 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat May 13, 2017 3:51 pm

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
Great work both predicted the entire race basically 

33 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat May 13, 2017 3:56 pm

Relyod5454

Regular
Regular
THanks Sam/Sean...great first third!

34 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun May 14, 2017 1:50 am

Sean

17:25 - Curragh - Severus - a annoying type to be following sometimes it pays sometimes it does not owes me very little money only reason i giving this a mention today is because it is going back over a trip he enjoys showing positive signs having nearly a 50% strike rate over and going get some nice ground add the claimer on board 16/1 E/W Burn the boats, Not a whisper and mouse doctor are a huge threat in this race if you looking for more safer options side with Burn the boats or Not a whisper because they savvy types who can win this hands down but Mouse Docter is risky i am also putting a cheeky cockle e/w on The Mouse Doctor just incase screws me over 12/1 E/W (4places up for grabs at 1/4 worth having a couple can not stress enough how 4 places and 1/4 play huge hand in each way punters pots so never be afraid to take on more than one horse )

15:30 - Ludlow - Chieftains choice - i backed this last time it ran and gave back my money it should either take it today or give me interest 11/2

15:35 - Killarney - Dodgybingo -  i was going bang this with my horsemen but then thought nah i give it a main bet today first spotted this because feline on here keeps on bout his bloody nan and bingo then saw ATR speed ratings tip it up and one them that just kept coming up all night so thought sure crack on with this check out speed ratings for info on this one guyz often find these annoying horses that keep popping up because of name wins and i think why did i not just put the bet on so here goes bet put on meeh 16/1 E/W

i punting a Smullen Patent bet now i just read the month by month thread Monsieur Joe, Not a whisper and One boy has a private bet all three stand a great chance i just about to place the bet so not got the odds yet but should be around what see on thread i know not a whisper was 5/1 because i put that in my super heinz that i just about put in the Four Horsemen thread  (£2 E/W)
GoodLuckEveryone 

35 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun May 14, 2017 6:08 pm

Sean

Sean wrote:17:25 - Curragh - Severus -16/1 E/W LOST The Mouse Doctor just incase screws me over 12/1 E/W PLACED

15:30 - Ludlow - Chieftains choice - i backed this last time it ran and gave back my money it should either take it today or give me interest 11/2 STILL RUNNING 

15:35 - Killarney - Dodgybingo - 16/1 E/W DO NOT LISTEN TO GUT FEELING

i punting a Smullen Patent bet now i just read the month by month thread Monsieur Joe, Not a whisper and One boy has a private bet all three stand a great chance i just about to place the bet so not got the odds yet but should be around what see on thread i know not a whisper was 5/1 because i put that in my super heinz that i just about put in the Four Horsemen thread  (£2 E/W) LAST WON DID NOT EVEN COVER THE STAKE
GoodLuckEveryone 

Willing just scratch today out my memory at a loss today but nothing that is going knock the pot in a major way just a case of dust off move onto next day you just got take these days in your stride and not panic can not win them all i am afraid 

36 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon May 15, 2017 12:00 am

Sean

Not really much standing out but i do think these two deserve a fair mention the first based on that book i been reading and second based on if the rain does come like promised at Windsor so hold off on that one is my advice me personally aint got time to wait and see tomorrow so just banged it on now 

Windsor - 19:50 - Spirit of the belle - Was reading that book on well handicapped horses of 2017 and this was in it saying will need its first run back had that and saying will handle the 10f + races better well getting that that book has pulled out a few winners for me since read it so lets crack on with this ah 16/1 E/W

Windsor - 18:50 - Englishman - is worth taking a bit of a punt on today specially if the weather predicted does turn the ground soft his a very savvy type on the soft and was pulled out of his race LTO which i have noted Voodoo already tipped this up but am inclined to agree with him on this ones chances the weights have really come off this one and his trainer is well known to pull out winners around this time ready for his summer holidays no doubt gets a good jockey today Probert who i rate always have done works really hard his had 50 races in the past two weeks showing he really loves his racing and never opts for the easy horses to make himself look good and to me winning on a outsider shows a jockeys worth and he often does that  this horse is a previous C&D winner and aint no  slouch he posts the top speed over distance and course and like i say if gets that rain it could outrun all of these and still have time to pick up a big of grass if the ground does not get soft then just leave it but if you see that rain falling go put bit of money on it because i am sure if the so called savvy punters see the ground soften they be having a cheeky play over this one i mean sorry they be playing with meh you know what i mean 33/1 E/W

Am still looking and will be back if anymore just wanted to give these a mention for people to look into 
GoodLuckEveryone

37 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon May 15, 2017 12:08 am

Millster

REGULAR
REGULAR
Bit risky for me these are Sean, i will still be following them because it is your money but normally i would avoid both of them i can see your reasoning with Englishman but when you think of who is running in that race you be lucky to get place money but how often have i thought that and been shown wrong good luck with them two be nice if won i would come back and eat my words lol

38 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon May 15, 2017 12:35 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
No bet from me again tonight do not like nothing at all that is two days in row now i felt same yesterday and was right everything in my shortlist is shorts that not worth chancing for me and not going force a bet  

39 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon May 15, 2017 3:04 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

This be how your horses look after coming last tomorrow lmfao i found out how to do photos now on here and loving it lol

40 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon May 15, 2017 11:10 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Can not help myself but have a gamble got up this morning saw the rain and thought not bothering going out today so going gamble all day instead lmfao of course do not follow all i done a few because not often have day to myself all will go in the books but does not mean you have follow all pick ones you like and do not like for example first one can go it a maiden 

1.50 Wetherby Powderhouse Shocked to see Appleby book in this jockey here normally he uses set types of jockeys maybe something is wrong with his usual ones or something going on behind the scenes we do not know about maybe only siding with this one today because of the connections with Usherette who won me some money last year over at Ascot and Newmarket and this could do well specially with trainer on form 10/1 EW

2.20 Wetherby Rag Tatter keeps getting so close but never gets the win worth risking here for even just the place money 14/1 EW

2.50 Wetherby Lucky Begger now that the price has drifted bit i am willing to bet on this one a other you can all throw out if want not had a win in while but looked like was due one today is weighted corrected with a good jockey on board never gives a poor run just never seems to be able to win his race if he can not win this type of race he wont be ever winning 5/1 EW

5.00 Wetherby Lean on Pete a other horse i liked yesterday but price was all wrong now it drifted to 8/1 i willing give it a try because it is a fair price now for its chances when it short and loses it bothers me when it a fair price and loses i do not mind drops in class for this and might be involved at the end 8/1 EW (Scent of power bothers me in this)

Be back with more doing other cards now  like i said having a day of betting so doing a few races lol

41 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon May 15, 2017 11:28 am

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
side note, I agree sam there is money to be made today, am also on powderhouse (trainer/jock combo for one thing)
but also think Dawaaleeb is the one to beat but no price really at 9-2
I'm also on Lean on Pete lol, scent of power I agree, its one of those that could win or place and then you kick yourself, on a low mark and may have needed come back run 20-1, might throw a quid e/w on it muh

check out enjoy life 11-1 3:25, and i cannot help myself but try Slemy again lol

1:50 Dawaaleeb 9/2 \ Powerhouse 10-1\ Mod 28-1 outsider

42 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon May 15, 2017 11:36 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
4.40 Kempton Black Fire this horse is just so annoying always gives you a good run and his got something in him but i dont know maybe i just chasing something that is not around not often i bother watching racing and stuff but when have a good name i do like to go on ATR and watch them racing around was reading up that this is a ex o'neill horse and looking at his time sheet of previous courses they trying find where to put this one best maybe Kempton be his thing 8/1

6.40 Killarney Angelica Yeates these prices stand out to me when you think was only two weeks ago this was 4th in a field of what 100 horses ok was 13 horses but a big field yet they try saying it is a 16/1 chance? maybe they just want attract people like me and it works in with a place chance based on couple weeks race lot of it is like people say make this a Mullins etc horse it be 4/1 today 16/1 EW

7.10 Killarney Mr Diablo now just checked the weather in Killarney and it is raining willing take a chance on this one will like the extra soft ground won before over it beating some good horses that day 33/1 EW

7.40 Killarney Kansas city Chief they put whatareyoudoingtome ast 7/2 and this at 11/1 are they forgetting the last time these met at punchestown whatareyoudoingtome was 5l behind this horse when this won that race overpriced risk worth taking here has beaten some good horses who in this race plus likes of space cadet 11/1 EW

Oops sean wont be happy taken bit out the pot just texted him said check forum you need put some bets on lmfao and still two more cards to go lol

43 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon May 15, 2017 11:38 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
yes agreed will i having a fun day not often i do it normally strict sometimes it is good just to have a proper gamble and just go for it make it fun instead of being so strict with it all then it becomes a chore for me and i do nto look forward to it so having some fun and do you like the little cartoon bookie i put on side of page to motivate people to beat him lol

44 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon May 15, 2017 11:49 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
2.40 Brighton Bushwise it was all about the weather today just googled up the weather in brighton and it is raining and looks to be making the ground nice and soft i would say not checked the BHA website but i am guessing it will be and if it is this is in with a good chance and is ridden by your jockey Sean Probert so least you wont mind betting on this one is very well off on the weights to pull this off here 20/1 EW

4.50 Brighton Suzi Icon comes to a new yard today who is well known to bring these into good winning ways Appleby and Mullins have paid us lot of money so would of liked to seen Mullins take the ride but we got the great SDS on instead so will take that one (for ones who do not know i not on about Willie Mullins and Charlie Appleby some followers wont know that and like to learn) 9/1 EW

7.00 Towester Bennys Girl i am pushing my luck with this one but i have often got lot of place money off this horse way before i joined Nicker of the day use pay out at 20/1 often for me and i always place a bet on this one never ever won but does place at big prices but easy to skip past for you lot 40/1 EW

Going have coffee and carry on looking at brighton card will edit if i find more

Last edited by Samantha.dee on Mon May 15, 2017 12:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

45 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon May 15, 2017 11:56 am

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Samantha.dee wrote:yes agreed will i having a fun day not often i do it normally strict sometimes it is good just to have a proper gamble and just go for it make it fun instead of being so strict with it all then it becomes a chore for me and i do nto look forward to it so having some fun and do you like the little cartoon bookie i put on side of page to motivate people to beat him lol

i do like that pic, was thinking of pinching it for my avatar lol and double lol, just posted up bushwise...love it when I reach the same conclusion as your good self as gives me confidence I am on the right track  :cheers:

46 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon May 15, 2017 3:37 pm

Tina.Crossly

Staff
Staff
it just become a free day for us small pot stakers Sam best of luck with your ones because set stakes got lot to catch up on but we are comfortable now that 33/1 won that is where we have advantage over set stakes

47 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon May 15, 2017 6:57 pm

Millster

REGULAR
REGULAR
Sean wrote:

Windsor - 18:50 - Englishman - is worth taking a bit of a punt on today specially if the weather predicted does turn the ground soft his a very savvy type on the soft and was pulled out of his race LTO which i have noted Voodoo already tipped this up but am inclined to agree with him on this ones chances the weights have really come off this one and his trainer is well known to pull out winners around this time ready for his summer holidays no doubt gets a good jockey today Probert who i rate always have done works really hard his had 50 races in the past two weeks showing he really loves his racing and never opts for the easy horses to make himself look good and to me winning on a outsider shows a jockeys worth and he often does that  this horse is a previous C&D winner and aint no  slouch he posts the top speed over distance and course and like i say if gets that rain it could outrun all of these and still have time to pick up a big of grass if the ground does not get soft then just leave it but if you see that rain falling go put bit of money on it because i am sure if the so called savvy punters see the ground soften they be having a cheeky play over this one i mean sorry they be playing with meh you know what i mean 33/1 E/W

Am still looking and will be back if anymore just wanted to give these a mention for people to look into 
GoodLuckEveryone
What can i say i come back and eat my words just bloody god damn amazing

48 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon May 15, 2017 7:08 pm

Relyod5454

Regular
Regular
Thanks again Sean...my account doesn't know what's happening!

49 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon May 15, 2017 7:08 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
shocked i take it back Sean thank you

50 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon May 15, 2017 7:36 pm

HenYas

Regular
Regular
Samantha.dee wrote:shocked i take it back Sean thank you
Tanks to you sean and ...i believe millster who stuck with it following its nr tother day.  ps how do I give rep points?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 19]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum