S.A.S » S.A.S MAIN BETS » Paddies Charms

Paddies Charms

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

51 Re: Paddies Charms on Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:19 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
Your a jinx Paddy that is second horse in a row you have tipped that ended up NR lol

52 Re: Paddies Charms on Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:57 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
lmao that is how it use always be with Paddy use get excited that he finally tipped and then it becomes a NR i thought that was going get me some of my money back tonight but no very bad day for us today i thought least one winner tonight certain horses annoy like Cabal how many chances can you give them, Jan Smuts i do not mind but Cabal is one horse i going think of never following lol

53 Re: Paddies Charms on Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:02 pm

Sean

WORST TIPSTER OF THE WEEK
WORST TIPSTER OF THE WEEK
yup i agree some of them was a shocker but one thing i can honestly say not one single horse today won where i thut shud done that so i dunt mind 2 much tbh i only hate it wen i miss a horse i no wuda done if looked proper but all that won i think won fair and wud not of had em back to drawin board i agree with Voodoo most are short priced tomorow like that steel horse wish that was bigger priced meh i will be back on Thursday givin 2moz a miss unless i see some drifts in the morning

54 Re: Paddies Charms on Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:03 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
i got the best ones that bit higher in price anyway lmao but nothing is standing out Thursday and Friday cards look really good

55 Re: Paddies Charms on Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:17 pm

Paulcrossley

Regular
Regular
Itlaaq would only of got the place i am sure of it the winner was that 80/1 horse and no matter what that would of won 100% was re watching the race so you lucky become a NR, saw you had a thrashing today i had one other day i was so confident on a horse i tipped up and let me proper down it is how it goes sometimes, Cabal should be a sure winner by now and i agree Sam time to cut that off your list

56 Re: Paddies Charms on Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:56 pm

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
 Zalshah is heading to Newbury tomorrow 3.35 what catches the eye first is how Ryan Moore has chosen to take this ride up and they must think highly of it to book in Moore who is well known to only go for the sure thing on a Saturday only problem could be all this rain, but then did run ok on good to soft at Lingfield LTO taking a huge risk with this one and suggest careful consideration before taking this bet on i will be looking around see if can spot anything else 25/1  

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum