S.A.S » S.A.S MAIN BETS » Paddies Charms

Paddies Charms

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

51 Re: Paddies Charms on Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:37 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Shame about this one being a no show specially when you see Cherry kool won no way would it of been like that if Powerful wind was in the race just hoping they are going put the horse into a similar race on his next start

52 Re: Paddies Charms on Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:27 am

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
7.10 Thirsk Itlaaq he is unbeaten here and was seen winning better races if you look at his class 4 runs so the drop in class to a C&D his unbeaten over should play to his advantage here, is top weighted but Easterby would not of played it silly with this type of race he always saves his best of work for Thirsk and couple of other courses he can be trusted over when it comes to following the money, what i mean by that is with his older horses he brings them to Thirsk knowing they normally win or place for him he shows a huge 38.75 profit when he sends his older horses here over the 5 years only bet for me other than the group bets 5/1 

53 Re: Paddies Charms on Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:31 am

Shining Diamond

S.A.S POST EDITOR
S.A.S POST EDITOR
Good to see you on Paddy, i not found a good race for me to get stuck into yet nothing that really stands out for me over the past couple of months looking for a real tough one where i can do a write up on more than 5 horses in a race just can not find any lol 

54 Re: Paddies Charms on Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:35 am

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
Same here, not often i tip up other than when something really stands out. Been a tough few weeks with nothing really worth going in on that is why i like this site because plenty of people with different ideas so i just take on other peoples bets lol do miss your write ups so i will have find a race for you to do.

55 Re: Paddies Charms on Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:19 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
Your a jinx Paddy that is second horse in a row you have tipped that ended up NR lol

56 Re: Paddies Charms on Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:57 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
lmao that is how it use always be with Paddy use get excited that he finally tipped and then it becomes a NR i thought that was going get me some of my money back tonight but no very bad day for us today i thought least one winner tonight certain horses annoy like Cabal how many chances can you give them, Jan Smuts i do not mind but Cabal is one horse i going think of never following lol

57 Re: Paddies Charms on Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:02 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
yup i agree some of them was a shocker but one thing i can honestly say not one single horse today won where i thut shud done that so i dunt mind 2 much tbh i only hate it wen i miss a horse i no wuda done if looked proper but all that won i think won fair and wud not of had em back to drawin board i agree with Voodoo most are short priced tomorow like that steel horse wish that was bigger priced meh i will be back on Thursday givin 2moz a miss unless i see some drifts in the morning

58 Re: Paddies Charms on Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:03 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
i got the best ones that bit higher in price anyway lmao but nothing is standing out Thursday and Friday cards look really good

59 Re: Paddies Charms on Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:17 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Itlaaq would only of got the place i am sure of it the winner was that 80/1 horse and no matter what that would of won 100% was re watching the race so you lucky become a NR, saw you had a thrashing today i had one other day i was so confident on a horse i tipped up and let me proper down it is how it goes sometimes, Cabal should be a sure winner by now and i agree Sam time to cut that off your list

60 Re: Paddies Charms on Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:56 pm

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
 Zalshah is heading to Newbury tomorrow 3.35 what catches the eye first is how Ryan Moore has chosen to take this ride up and they must think highly of it to book in Moore who is well known to only go for the sure thing on a Saturday only problem could be all this rain, but then did run ok on good to soft at Lingfield LTO taking a huge risk with this one and suggest careful consideration before taking this bet on i will be looking around see if can spot anything else 25/1  

61 Re: Paddies Charms on Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:24 pm

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
Dresden is running in the 1.30 Worcester race and this is about the only time i would have a bet on this horse is when racing at this track it is his local track and would of had himself trained over this often taking a drop in class today and am happy to take the current 11/1 last time seen at C&D was beaten a nk and today gets a great jockey 

62 Re: Paddies Charms on Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:26 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
You fat paddy try harder next time ok lol only joking you know I not nasty to you really

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum