S.A.S » S.A.S News Desk » Tredoub Of The Day

Tredoub Of The Day

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Tredoub Of The Day on Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:18 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
TREDOUB is basically a treble and double of the day

Looking to make a Double/Treble each day so will be putting them in here going use the horses would not normally tip because of the odds 

4.00 Catterick Landing Night 9/2
McDonald is doing so well lately and is being rebooked into this having already had 5 wins with him 3 of them being over C&D all over Soft ground, good to firm and good ground so no matter what happens with the weather tomorrow this will handle the ground it is given holds 3 wins over C&D and is unbeaten at it 

2.50 Lingfield Atalanta Queen 11/4
I like her tomorrow she is keeping her claimer booked in and when last seen over Ripon it was on soft ground and she came 2nd that day everything is the same for her in this race and if can give similar performance can break her maiden tag 

3.50 Lingfield Whitecrest 11/2

Many wins on many types of ground, i keep pointing this out because lot of rain is due tomorrow all over and that is going make ground soft so it is always worth looking see who races well on soft ground etc i like how they have booked in Luke Morris back onto this horse really loves it around Lingfield 8 starts 4 wins and 1 place and Morris is the best jockey for this horse having had 7 runs and won 4 of them expecting a big run out of this one

That is my each way treble, if i see first lose i will put other two in a double and if second loses 3rd in a single if it adds up right for the money basically if it will help me get my stake back 

2 Re: Tredoub Of The Day on Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:37 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Evening 

6.00 Sandown Sir Jack 11/4
Was torn between this and Jack of Diamonds in this race, Miss Inga Sock is a lovely type and was sad see that lose so i will be cheering that on so would the Ascot Colts and Fillies club who i wish all the best too they do a lot for the younger people at racing and is in with a chance but this one is the one i like been unlucky on last two starts and should hopefully secure my double to a good start 

7.40 Sandown Professor 6/1
This should come with a health warning but  should be winning his races is on a good mark and gets first time cheek pieces a horse called USA won for Charlotte finally this week i am hoping this does similar but is very risky 

8.50 Leicester Majestic Stone 5/1
Was a beaten fav on last start and placed on last two runs Doyle is re booked in to rude this and at Doncaster was 2nd out of 17 horses running well on soft ground looking break his maiden finally today

Patent EW for this one not a treble 

3 Re: Tredoub Of The Day on Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:40 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
My Treble of the day goes to these three tricky tomorrow not much stands out to me so far

2.40 Yarmouth Tyrsal 5/1 
2.20 Worcester Romeo is Bleeding 6/1
6.30 Newbury The Love Docter 10/3

4 Re: Tredoub Of The Day on Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:01 am

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Double of day goes to my NAP and NB, but no real confidence in nothing today most horses are too short for me and not worth the risks attached to them or just nothing standing out 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum