» S.A.S COVER TEAM
Yesterday at 10:25 pm by Samantha.dee

I forgot my password

S.A.S

VICTIM

SEE YOU BOOKIE
Boo

You are not connected. Please login or register

S.A.S » S.A.S MAIN BETS » T'n'A (Tina and Ang)

T'n'A (Tina and Ang)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 T'n'A (Tina and Ang) on Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:29 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
For very long time now i have followed Sean and Sam and been learning everything i can, been running the O.R.S system and me and Tina been doing little things together in the background and we feel confident to try out giving our own picks with write ups, we have managed to build up a good pot over the months and will be using that so wish us luck.

Our Set Stakes:

5/1 + £5 Each Way
5/1 Under £10 Win
Doubles 10/1 + £5 Each Way
Doubles Under £10

Remember if follow always use own stakes comfortable with we just like to show what we be using so like Sean and Sam you will be able to see how well or how bad our tipping is going after certain time because i feel it is always best to run it like them because it is not about winners it is about profit.

Kempton Cards:

Fleckerl
18/1

I was all set to give this race a miss when first looked at it then i spotted this tucked away hidden slightly amongst the rest of the field, this does have troubles in his races often making him miss the starts and i feel that does not help him to win, he makes a return to the AW today after having a try on the Turf on his last outing but did well to place 3rd if you had a choice you would rather this one goes on the AW but saying that he does well on both, the price is because his runs at Kempton has not been so great but then does have excuses in most his races, at the odds is well worth chancing 

Sunblazer 
33/1

How can anyone not want to have a sly bet on this one his form at this track is 312, his AW record is over 50% strike rate on wins and places his Jockey is 36% win rate gives him a claim distance dropping and shocked to not see Sam and Sean tip this one up this is just the sort of horse everyone should be looking at on here at the current odds only 3 in the field have course and Distance wins with this being the better one in my opinion 

2 Re: T'n'A (Tina and Ang) on Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:35 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
very good luck with this, and indeed sunblazer is a fine pick and that one is my combined king of the yard \ nicker of the day so I will be roaring it on!

3 Re: T'n'A (Tina and Ang) on Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:41 pm

Tina.Crossly

Staff
Staff
Bath & Fairyhouse

Bath
Eben Dubai
9/1

You guessed it i got the other cards, we going pick a card each helps you able to focus better instead of dealing with so many cards at one time, on 23rd June ran over this c&d and was just so unlucky got beaten 1l by Hallingham that day he tried to make all on that day was 12L clear at one time and left 3rd Avocadeau 17L behind just bumped into the wrong horse which was a shame 

Fairyhouse, i did not like much in fairyhouse was lot of horses that short priced that i enjoyed but not enough to put money on then was a few like Nannys Well that was very tempted by but first start back of season we wont know how she does she is going for 11/1 and that is in the 8.50 might be a horse for someone else to try but just not for me today, she gets a good claimer and if returns like she was when last seen she could place having form of 331733.

4 Re: T'n'A (Tina and Ang) on Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:46 pm

Tina.Crossly

Staff
Staff

Round up of how we did 

1. £30 Spent - 9/1 Place - £14 returns loss of £16.00

End of each night we will edit this of a breakdown of how we did making it easy for people to instantly see night by night on how we are progressing to see if we are worth following will be honest open WIN/LOSS data showing profit or no profit with details on how we stand when comes to things like ROI etc

Last edited by Tina.Crossly on Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

5 Re: T'n'A (Tina and Ang) on Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:21 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
Not the best of starts that is it

6 Re: T'n'A (Tina and Ang) on Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:02 pm

Sean

WORST TIPSTER OF THE WEEK
Good write up I goin av a cheeky bet on the last two very good cases for both

7 Re: T'n'A (Tina and Ang) on Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:13 pm

Tina.Crossly

Staff
Staff
Bit of a loss on day one for us Sean but we shall fight on  :lol:

8 Re: T'n'A (Tina and Ang) on Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:38 am

Tina.Crossly

Staff
Staff
Ang is bit busy tonight her husband took her out or something so just me for tonight.

Perth
My Mo
8/1

Best thing they did was send this one to the Hurdles, judging on basic check of the form over flat and jumps often been in the top three since took up jump racing this one. Looking at the form over 1m - 2m was not doing too well coming 5,10 and 8 at them distances but the form for 2m plus reads stronger showing 3,1,2,2,2,3,2 which automatically tells us that today's step up to 2m 4f is much better suited to this horse today and all them come on the ground that is registered Good this only failed to reach the top 3 on one occasion when jumping on good ground and watching Sean and Sam over the months i noticed the date of July this horse seems to give his best of runs 100% win/place in July and has earned the most prize money the Jockey is someone called Tommy Dowling who is a 6lb claimer which makes you want to look at his form lately and noticed he had a win on Included on the 25th that was trained by David Dennis who is the same one who trains My Mo. Dennis himself is having a good couple of weeks Kings Song, Included and Marquis Of Carabas have awarded him some good money with wins in the past couple of weeks showing his on form and 50% of his horses are running to form indicating that My Mo should at least place today. 

Not sure why still learning so might read it wrong but this trainer never had a runner at Perth before and he's coming all the way from Worcestershire to send out just the two horses Deuville Dancer and My Mo it is a long way to come about 6 hours travel time. This is the Jockeys only ride out and he also never had a ride at this course before. New owners of this horse brought back in April, tried checking out his Twitter feed but he seems a bit of a idiot if want the truth.

Thorpe seems like one of them bets you can go for best rated here, Gold Chain a other who can go again having won this last year.

Something is telling me Thorpe, Gold Chain and My Mo in any order so putting £1 Tricast on it with My Mo my preferred winner.

Newbury
Fastnet Spin
16/1

Few important things i learned when looking into this horse

1. Do not be put off by the odds
2. Do not be put off by what the pro's say

They say others are preferred but i do like this one for this race, runs in class 5 this time having ran over class 4 in her previous  starts.

In June we last seen this at Windsor, she was so close to winning the race 1st looks shows she come 3rd but was only beaten a nk and Meshaykh was 2L behind him, and if she was not held up she might of even won that race. The analysis of the race says that she threw down a strong challenge out wide, and she can find lesser assignments in the coming weeks, which dropping in class is a lesser assignment in my eyes.

J F Egan is booked in again on her today and he has already seen this to a win at Salisbury, and looking at her wins she could do with some small rain falling on the ground which if the weather report is right which often is not the case then Thunderstorms and Hail is predicted at Newbury. He does well with this trainer they have earned nearly half a million pounds working together in prize money the most his earned when running for any trainer, David Evans is not doing so well with his yard at the moment so hoping that will soon change for him.

When last seen at Newbury in her only run at the course she came second that day over a shorter distance, all her wins have come in class 5 races she is 50% in class 5 company.

Key Advice if see the ground soften then certainly have a bet on her.

Bellewstown
Konig Hall
8/1

This one looks a other horse like above that been showing positive work over the hurdles, done well over the flat part has he shown at Limerick winning on his last start.

When we seen Konig running at Bellewstown was August last year and got beaten a head by Black Label, a horse who ran in that race was Canny Tom who has since gone on and shown consistency with his places more so this season.

Connor Brassil was the jockey to ride him on that day and today he is booked in having not rode on this since coming third with him at Ballinrobe back in September. This is a good sign not only giving him the 5lb claim it gives him a perfect chance of at least a place which at 8/1 it is money back with £3 thrown in which to me is worth the risk in taking to try secure a win from this by placing a each way chance in the hope of a win, why it gives him the perfect chance is because Brassil never failed to place on this horse.

Was checking the weather in Ireland for this race and some rain is due to fall which will also benefit Konig having already placed on soft before and over on good so light rain will be little concern for this.

Anyone who ever backed this horse can never of felt let down because he always gives a good run and when seen last on the Hurdles he came 3rd he beat Touch of Gold who just placed 2nd only beaten by a neck to Sharlanda so strengthens Konigs run that day having had Touch of gold some 14L's behind him, a similar case with Shek O Lad who since went close in his two starts after this race. Persistent is lot more heavier now which could help Konig reverse the place chances here.

Haydock 
Toy Theatre 
7/1

Well Michael Appleby and Paul Hanagan just missing Fahey lol. 

BF's on last start is always worth a second look, this one is also declared to run at Chelmsford 8.00 tomorrow on the AW and i am so hoping this is pulled out of this race a NR and ends up going to that Chelmsford course if hse does i be doubling normal stakes.

For now she is going to Haydock which in my opinion is a bad move if was any other Jockey and Trainer that is, her form on the turf does not read well at moment but will all that chance now. Not often you see the combination of Hanagan and Appleby but when we have they done well showing a 17% strike rate together, Hanagan won this race in 2014 on Ejadah and might be looking make it a 2nd time.

But like i say i am hoping this ends up on the AW track at Chelmsford, just hoping with the experience she has gained over the past couple of months she will take to the turf much better now specially with Hanagan who shows good form over Haydock booked in.

9 Re: T'n'A (Tina and Ang) on Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:56 am

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
Think they have decided to put Toy Theatre at Chelmsford because is now a NR, so i am also happy with that he shows his best performances at the AW so might of been a good find with this Tina lets just hope the odds will be good for it if not we will find a double to put it with

10 Re: T'n'A (Tina and Ang) on Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:14 am

Sean

Going Patent them 3, good way of writing up Tina easy to read spread out instead one big chunk of writing i might do mine similar now i saw how easier it is to read, great write ups by the way lot of information

11 Re: T'n'A (Tina and Ang) on Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:21 am

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
"her husband took her out or something"  :P lol! :+-:

12 Re: T'n'A (Tina and Ang) on Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:45 am

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
i let your husband know where you was last week then see if he be taking you out then lol

13 Re: T'n'A (Tina and Ang) on Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:09 pm

Tina.Crossly

Staff
Staff
Tina.Crossly wrote:

Thorpe seems like one of them bets you can go for best rated here, Gold Chain a other who can go again having won this last year.

Something is telling me Thorpe, Gold Chain and My Mo in any order so putting £1 Tricast on it with My Mo my preferred winner.

I should of just took the 7/1 on that last night why i was typing out this and noticed Thorpe i had this gut feeling lol

14 Re: T'n'A (Tina and Ang) on Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:56 pm

Tina.Crossly

Staff
Staff
Tina.Crossly wrote:

Round up of how we did 

• £30 Spent - 9/1 Place - £14 returns loss of £16.00
  • £40 Spent - 16/1 Place -£21 - 8/1 Place £13 - NR - £10 £44.00 Minus £12.00

End of each night we will edit this of a breakdown of how we did making it easy for people to instantly see night by night on how we are progressing to see if we are worth following will be honest open WIN/LOSS data showing profit or no profit with details on how we stand when comes to things like ROI etc

15 Re: T'n'A (Tina and Ang) on Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:01 pm

Tina.Crossly

Staff
Staff
Sean wrote:Going Patent them 3, good way of writing up Tina easy to read spread out instead one big chunk of writing i might do mine similar now i saw how easier it is to read, great write ups by the way lot of information
Least you got bit of profit from the places, shame really because was going do Pastoral Player but changed my mind on it, feel positive on first couple of days the horses we have tipped up not been a huge let down which is always good. Lots of cards tomorrow so we splitting i working on few at the moment going do five pound challenge then i going do few single bets in this part are you having a bet tomorrow x

16 Re: T'n'A (Tina and Ang) on Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:06 pm

Sean

done well kid didn matter if won or lost after the write up end day you gave good reasons enuf info for me to not even need to look into the horse cause ya info was spot on, tbh i thought Fastnet Spin had no chance when looking last night but reading your write up i thought it does an u was right he ran lot better than i expected u both doing good i can see you hitting big profit in no time 100%

17 Re: T'n'A (Tina and Ang) on Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:08 pm

Tina.Crossly

Staff
Staff
Well been watching everyone tip and seeing what they look out for and thought been picking winners so why not start doing it ourselves so me and Ang decided do this we was going do it last month but we chickened out but then Sam asked why aint we doing it so we thought we start now it is fun reading up on it all and writing it out.

18 Re: T'n'A (Tina and Ang) on Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:29 pm

Danny.West

Knows way round
Knows way round
Good write ups here ladies will be watching the results, i not had many bets myself sometimes i am too busy to read into it all looking forward to bit of time off then i can contribute myself to this site in a more organized fashion like you two are doing. Unlucky with the O.R.S today Ang that will soon pick up again, i always find after a good couple of days you end up having couple bad days and that is what is happening to the O.R.S part

19 Re: T'n'A (Tina and Ang) on Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:33 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Tina.Crossly wrote:Well been watching everyone tip and seeing what they look out for and thought been picking winners so why not start doing it ourselves so me and Ang decided do this we was going do it last month but we chickened out but then Sam asked why aint we doing it so we thought we start now it is fun reading up on it all and writing it out.
This aint Racecaller..this is a safe place, post what you like aint no one gonna complain or sean will simply kick them out
Sean and sam helped me believe in myself , more than i did myself, you and angi very savvy, but like you say its about fun.
I like the challenge, like a puzzle, can you work out which one will win...and you can do all the study you like, like sean says, them horses are human and not machines so sometimes they dont win even when you think they should and have all the stats to back it up.
Today my best bet  green power was beaten by a nose by a 50-1 newbie with no form or anything. Thats the way it goes sometimes

Main thing is trust your gut and if you wanna post 4 horses in one race, do it, or wanna tip what looks like a complete no hoper, then do it.
Today was  good example day of many faves not winning and many no form, unexpected horses winning
>sometimes the comments about them are so so wrong, like today all the so called experts said a horse Voi had no chance and the only positive was that a certain jock onboard G Mosse who ive never heard of, and surprise it won at 20-1, i think it was even 30 -1 once.
Normally i would read that and  listen to my gut and just back it (contradicting myself i know lol) but today i actually had work to do lol

anyway im waffling on, but just to say, dont be afraid, just post if you want, if you dont want fine but dont think you are gonna get abuse if you do and it loses, even SAS lose, every one loses and them that say otherwise are liars

so many good people on here, good at tipping as well, ice queen, scram, kelly, jh, relyod, loads

sean sam are probably the most savvy and approachable helpful people i know in betting, stuff they said in casual conversation i file away and i remember so keep chatting to them about it....and please keep posting, its safe here, you both good tippers and people i respect and follow, and if i do, its my decision to follow, no gun to the head, i read what you tip and decide myself after checking it myself

20 Re: T'n'A (Tina and Ang) on Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:11 pm

Paulcrossley

Regular
Regular
First time i seen this, you actually put me to shame on them write ups Tina and Ang pmsl i going have to sort my shit out on here and start taking it bit more serious with how i approach my write ups again because i only just mugging people off with my pissing around i will save that for the banter part pmsl

21 Re: T'n'A (Tina and Ang) on Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:13 am

Tina.Crossly

Staff
Staff
We will be looking at the night time cards tomorrow.

Newton Abboy 

Taste the Win
6/1 

One thing i have learned is that you always read about a course and this one is more for the ex flat type horses who will do better due to the layout of this course.

Needless Shouting
Mount Vesuvius
Taste the Wine  
Aaman  
Ice Konig  

They are the 5 horses in this field who are ex flat horses and Taste the win i think holds the better form when comes to the flat races.

This might not of won in the past Four years but being on here we all know that is not a reason to be put off by a horse that you are liking, what i like about this one is he mixes it up going over the flats and hurdles and this could play in his favor today.

Williams is one of his regular jockeys who gives him a claim which we have learned that more often than not can lead to a positive outcome.

This is a sellers race which many avoid so we see what happens.

Newton Abbot
Triggywinkle
11/1

When was seen at this course last time she came 4th in that race and that was only last week,and returns again slightly stepped up in trip which i do not think will be any issues having won in the past over 3m so she is not going find the small step up any issues.

She has ran over Newton Abbot 7 times and has won here in May last year in this class where she was 6L clear of the nearest horse on that day, which was over Good to firm ground like gets today.

A claimer is booked in today, he let me down on My Mo and see above on the write up about this jockey shocking run on My Mo 62L at the back, but then he ran a big race on Included being 14L clear to win so he is up and down but his use to riding horses in class 4 so might find this race bit easier.

He does well when goes to Newton Abbot showing a 17% strike rate and a plus on following his rides here.

I am also sure the trainer would not mind a other win a Newton Abbot she has won more prize money here than at any other track other than Worcester, now if she sent this to Worcester i would be pretty confident of this one winning because that is her best course, but this is a local track to her only about a hour away so she will know this course bit better than a few coming into the race ( thank you Paddy for teaching me the importance of these things sometimes).

Triggywinkle is also a extra 9lb lighter today and that could make all the difference.

22 Re: T'n'A (Tina and Ang) on Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:59 am

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
Doncaster

Paddy's Rock
11/2

Last Race: Doncaster 1m 4f, Jockey: Evans (6%) Outcome: Won Nose field: 9 
Today: Doncaster 1m 4f , Jockey: Evans
Trainer: Siddall (25%)
Break: 6 days
Going: Good to soft
Going today: Good to Firm

Might of been lot of luck on his side on his last run and today will test if that is true or not, but so far he ticked all the right boxes, keeps Evans on board fast turn out, it is not big secret why trainers turn the horses out so fast in similar races it is so they can avoid the added weights that the horses are due to get quick money.

Only C&d winner at the track today bottom weighted at 8-4 and i am sure the 6ex next to that weight means his due to grab that weight added.

i will be surprised if this did not win very easy today.

Sandown

Queen in Waiting 
11/2

Last Race: Chester5f, Jockey: Norton Outcome: 5th 2L 
Today: Sandown 5f, Jockey: Doyle (19%) 
Trainer: Johnston (20%)
Going: Good to soft
Going today: Good

Let us forget her last run did not have the best of starts in that race and lets go back to when she ran over C&D on Good ground she came second that day only beaten half length by Jumira Bridge, who she showed was lucky when they went to Newmarket and she ended up beating Jumira Bridge by a Nk showing she is improving each race.

Now lets see when Doyle last rode on her was back in August last year he won that race on the AW, and in the two weeks prior to this had a big week and is the man who brought Big Orange a big win at Ascot, since then placed and won countless times on different horses.

The trainer is also showing that his horses are performing very well having 19 winners in the past 14 days his horses working off 63% form which is saying Queen in Waiting does have her chance here over a course she won over on similar ground under a jockey who holds a win when booked in form says this is her race and at 63% of them running to form means it should be winning.

You might of spotted this is actually a horse on the tracker from Sean and Charlotte and they had a winner Tuesday with X Rated who is a horse trained by the same trainer who trains Queen in Waiting.

Singles will be put on and we have also done our first double on these two together.

23 Re: T'n'A (Tina and Ang) on Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:03 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Shame about Paddy Rock being a no runner Angi that was a very good spot and would of done exactly what you said and won that real easy that was a clever spot, me and Sean still looking after past couple days been lot of no runners so this time we thought we just wait for morning otherwise just keep getting lot of no runners will post up A.S.A.P

24 Re: T'n'A (Tina and Ang) on Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:04 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Angi, see that first race was very annoying, cos the timeform pick was the 11-1 winner Fethiye Boy even though it wasnt the top rated, although they arent always right obviously and RP also said this, sometimes you have to act on these little clues and the fact it likes this course and if I had been paying attention I would have backed it. Comment2lb wrong under penalty, but in form and has a handy draw, so needs to be considered

25 Re: T'n'A (Tina and Ang) on Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:07 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Luck stepped in with that race, rerun it again next week off same weights etc will be different outcome 100%, run that race 3 times it be all different results each time

26 Re: T'n'A (Tina and Ang) on Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:12 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
XxicequeenxX wrote:Luck stepped in with that race, rerun it again next week off same weights etc will be different outcome 100%, run that race 3 times it be all different results each time

i didnt see it tbh, but i agree, very likely, be different, in the 2pm the fave and the jock were sent a long way to get 3rd and Crowly has a lot of rides tonight in chelmsford  :)

27 Re: T'n'A (Tina and Ang) on Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:16 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
I only say that because of the distances between the horses in the race was no real stand out horse to come out of the 1.50 the Chlemsford cards look decent for each way backers

28 Re: T'n'A (Tina and Ang) on Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:54 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Tina.Crossly wrote:We will be looking at the night time cards tomorrow.

Newton Abboy 

Taste the Win
6/1 

One thing i have learned is that you always read about a course and this one is more for the ex flat type horses who will do better due to the layout of this course.

Needless Shouting
Mount Vesuvius
Taste the Wine  
Aaman  
Ice Konig  

They are the 5 horses in this field who are ex flat horses and Taste the win i think holds the better form when comes to the flat races.

This might not of won in the past Four years but being on here we all know that is not a reason to be put off by a horse that you are liking, what i like about this one is he mixes it up going over the flats and hurdles and this could play in his favor today.

Well done girls

29 Re: T'n'A (Tina and Ang) on Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:50 pm

Tina.Crossly

Staff
Staff
Thank you we just need out Toy bet to land to show profit so hoping does well that one

30 Re: T'n'A (Tina and Ang) on Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:26 pm

Tina.Crossly

Staff
Staff

Tina.Crossly wrote:

Round up of how we did 

• £30 Spent - 9/1 Place - £14 returns loss of £16.00
  • £40 Spent - 16/1 Place -£21 - 8/1 Place £13 - NR - £10 £44.00 Minus £12.00

• £70 Spent (Double stake on toy)- 6/1 Winner - £46.00 - NR - £10 -  Minus £26.00

31 Re: T'n'A (Tina and Ang) on Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:41 am

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Hard to do Saturday aint it, if need any help with how to make selecting here is how

Each pick 1 card each and work over each race fast do a short list, scratch out races with little or no form, target ITV races last they the ones that are often more easier to read into lot of online information and advice so they can wait for the end. Also find who does better at what Jumps, flat which after about a week or two you figure that bit out when two of you; might find one is better at hurdles and so on.

Do not go for races where you know 100% the odds on horse is going to win only do that if you 100% that a 10/1 or above is going to least get a place for you.

Target Afternoon races first ignore the night cards on a Saturday i notice most who tip up on here on Saturday only tip the ITV races and miss out on some decent higher priced horses so always make sure you focus on the other cards.

Your minus £26 so find a horse that will pay least £26 return at moment you taking 4 bets which is ok avoid doubling them up until your pot is out of the red, if you did not do the double and change your staking plan on that one horse you would only been £6 in the red today save that for when you get a bigger pot that is in the plus.

You both are doing very well but just add them odd tweaks into your thread and you be fine

32 Re: T'n'A (Tina and Ang) on Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:10 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
Thank you Charlotte we are so glad we missed out today not one of the winners in the entire day we would of went for so we are so glad lol and you are right about the doubles thing so appreciate all your advice

33 Re: T'n'A (Tina and Ang) on Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:19 am

Tina.Crossly

Staff
Staff
Took all that on board thank you Char am looking now was out having a drink but did not stay out long did not actually fancy it when got out will post up in minute noticed bad day for you lot but some good tips was going around on here from a few today

34 Re: T'n'A (Tina and Ang) on Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:47 am

Tina.Crossly

Staff
Staff
Ayr
Kodiac Khan
10/1

First thing that stood out to me with this horse was the booking of Joe Fanning he does well with Johnston horses having 42 wins this year already plus 100 places, he was on this horse when he won at Lingfield beating Hajaj by 1l on that day which admittedly that was on the AW track.

When seen on turf he did win when racing over in Epsom, so does not mind running over turf, Fanning is 21% strike rate in the past 14 days having had a very good win on Friday a 20/1 Johnston horse Chupalla, in fact 6 of his 8 wins in the 14 days have been on Johnston horses who has you may see is doing very well himself having 20 winners in the past 14 days.

Steps up in distance today but that should be ok for him might see bit of that old spark come back here, he also gets a weight for age allowance in this 

Ayr
Jay Kay
10/1

This horse could be worth siding with now getting good ground over 7f she runs her best when seen in these conditions, the ground was too soft last time so willing to rub that run out.

She has won off this weight and class before and is consistent at Ayr, the claimer Lee who is booked in has ridden this 3 times with a couple of places at C&D and drops in class under these conditions today. Clifford Lee does well when running with Burkes older horses far better than most of the jockeys he uses.

The trainer is starting to get on form having 3 winners in the past couple of weeks Havana Grey being his latest. When he comes over to Ayr he does very well he shows a plus if followed all his horses here in 5 years which is always good to see when looking at these stats, his had 108 horses come to Ayr 21 of them have gone home winners 34 of them have earned him prize money, £153,208 to be exact ( i am in the wrong business) 50% of his 4YO+ horses have either won or placed here.

Add all that with the consistency show with this horse over C&D on good ground then you have yourself a nice each way chance at least here

35 Re: T'n'A (Tina and Ang) on Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:47 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
Golden Nectar
8.05 Windsor

At first sounds like the owner was taking the piss naming it this (and they say i am not quick witted and clever) first thing you see is this is overpriced 10/1 for a horse tomorrow morning it wont be nowhere near that price around 4/1 more like, the fav going off 9/4 it can win but so can half this field and that is no joke.

The Owner of this horse is Sheen, do not know too much about her but she does own a few private horses likes of Ablaze who went and won at Lingfield at start of the month and that was a 20/1 long shot, that was trained by Laura Mongan she picked up about £2,270 not a bad wage is it really. Not often she sends her horses to Windsor she has sent about 8 horses and only one place earned £349 for that, anytime you want to bet on a sheen horse is on the AW but forget that for now.

The trainer had a winner the one i mentioned above with Ablaze the owners must trust this trainer because was a good horse, the trainer does bit better over at Windsor sent over 24 horses had a winner and 6 places out of them earning about £5000 in total nice money, but again best followed over the AW tracks.

The Jockey booked in is Pat Cosgrave, who been himself having a fair run of things 4 wins this past couple weeks, Across Dubai, Monsieur Glory, Trilliant and Labhay. is a other who does best on the AW but he does have a good strike rate over Windsor 18 winners and 43 places when rides here, but the key point is this horse is a 3YO lets put it like this in 5 years if you followed every single horse Cosgrave has ridden over at Windsor all 63 of them you would be 20/1 better off now that is impressive.

This horse is use to Class 4 now gets class 5 making it a easier task form is 2135 and with Cosgrave back on board she could run a big race specially now stepping up in trip

Tried sounding confident in this write up pmsl Key points in red

36 Re: T'n'A (Tina and Ang) on Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:31 am

Sean

7.35 Windsor Fastnet Spin - Caught the eye when Tina tipped this up Friday i put it here because you deserve credit for this one because was thanks to you i spotted it could win today 7/1 E/W

37 Re: T'n'A (Tina and Ang) on Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:03 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
£1 each way on all Singles 

Chelmsford

7.15 Sakhee's Return 16/1
8.15 The Happy Hammer 33/1
8.45 Sussex Girl 11/1

Ballingrobe

2.15 Focus Well 66/1

Yarmouth 
2.30 Connoisseur 66/1
5.50 Theodorico 8/1

£1 Treble

Jon Boy 6/1 (2.20) Forever in Love 2/1 (3.00) Court Artist 2/1 (3.15)

Pontefract
4.00 Marie of Lyon 8/1
5.35 Caeser the Gaeser 10/1

38 Re: T'n'A (Tina and Ang) on Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:08 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
ALL ABOVE IN MY TOP 20 FOR WAR GAMES ^^^^

39 Re: T'n'A (Tina and Ang) on Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:16 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Angi wrote:ALL ABOVE IN MY TOP 20 FOR WAR GAMES ^^^^

welcome back angi, you been missed

i like these very much

Pontefract
4.00 Marie of Lyon 8/1

40 Re: T'n'A (Tina and Ang) on Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:18 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
All based on the racing post App trainers doing well and horses ahead of the handicapper first time i ever saw it on the app so thought we see how they do

41 Re: T'n'A (Tina and Ang) on Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:35 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Angi wrote:All based on the racing post App trainers doing well and horses ahead of the handicapper first time i ever saw it on the app so thought we see how they do
marie of lyon i backed the other day so i like that one!

42 Re: T'n'A (Tina and Ang) on Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:12 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
Angi wrote:£1 Treble
Jon Boy 6/1 (2.20) Forever in Love 2/1 (3.00) Court Artist 2/1 (3.15)
I get annoyed when this happens the value one wins yet the 2/1 lets you down 

43 Re: T'n'A (Tina and Ang) on Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:11 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Ubik wrote:
Angi wrote:ALL ABOVE IN MY TOP 20 FOR WAR GAMES ^^^^

welcome back angi, you been missed

i like these very much

Pontefract
4.00 Marie of Lyon 8/1
Nice wish i done that now stupid Ubik never told me about it told him tell me this horse

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum