S.A.S » S.A.S MAIN BETS » Paddies Charms

Paddies Charms

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Paddies Charms on Mon May 08, 2017 3:01 am

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
Jonny Delta runs in the 4.00 Ayr races and looks a bet to be taking on for me this time around this is the local track of the trainer and would of ran him over here on the sly countless of times i thinking drops in trip today was not beaten too far out last time and could get a sneaky win for us why short priced i think it is worth a chance 5/1 E.W money back on the place

Last edited by Paddynumberone on Thu May 11, 2017 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

2 Re: Paddies Charms on Mon May 08, 2017 3:03 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
you been waiting for your own thread aint you lol :lol: :lol:

3 Re: Paddies Charms on Mon May 08, 2017 3:03 am

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
oh yes i have my love going feel right at home now here thank you for setting this up xx

4 Re: Paddies Charms on Mon May 08, 2017 3:47 am

gitzy16v(Chris)

Regular
Regular
Love the local knowledge..bet he ran around that track a few times last week lol.......its got a few e/w from me...thx paddy

5 Re: Paddies Charms on Mon May 08, 2017 4:06 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
yep cheers paddy, got on as soon as i saw this

6 Re: Paddies Charms on Mon May 08, 2017 4:07 pm

busted

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

7 Re: Paddies Charms on Mon May 08, 2017 4:10 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
Nice to see you tipping again Paddy missed the Irish fuckers no doubting some best tipsters in the world are the Irish

8 Re: Paddies Charms on Mon May 08, 2017 4:12 pm

gitzy16v(Chris)

Regular
Regular
Good man Paddy...went in like I said I would and have a little patent going with Goldies other 2 runners...Nicholas T(Sam tipped) and Testa Rossa

9 Re: Paddies Charms on Mon May 08, 2017 5:11 pm

gitzy16v(Chris)

Regular
Regular
gitzy16v wrote:Good man Paddy...went in like I said I would and have a little patent going with Goldies other 2 runners...Nicholas T(Sam tipped) and Testa Rossa
Nice little payout on the patent :)
Cheers paddy for the tip with local trainer at Ayr,I would have never did that patent if i hadnt seen your post...sound man cheers :D

10 Re: Paddies Charms on Mon May 08, 2017 5:14 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
gitzy16v wrote:
gitzy16v wrote:Good man Paddy...went in like I said I would and have a little patent going with Goldies other 2 runners...Nicholas T(Sam tipped) and Testa Rossa
Cheers paddy for the tip with local trainer at Ayr,I would have never did that patent if i hadnt seen your post...sound man cheers :D

Shame about Nicholas T that was but a very good patent this is

11 Re: Paddies Charms on Mon May 08, 2017 5:15 pm

gitzy16v(Chris)

Regular
Regular
Samantha.dee wrote:
gitzy16v wrote:

Shame about Nicholas T that was but a very good patent this is
Yeh only lost by short head would of been lovely...no matter 14 patent paid 99 :D :D

12 Re: Paddies Charms on Mon May 08, 2017 5:34 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
can some one say the F word for me please want see if it works what i did

13 Re: Paddies Charms on Mon May 08, 2017 5:37 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
i can not get laid

14 Re: Paddies Charms on Mon May 08, 2017 5:37 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
pmsl what the hell i never said that i said F u ck lol

15 Re: Paddies Charms on Mon May 08, 2017 5:38 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
lol yes it works lol i going edit it now we allowed say all them words just not the see you next tuesday i hate that word so changing it to what you just saw but rest of the words be ok just was testing it lol

16 Re: Paddies Charms on Mon May 08, 2017 6:17 pm

Relyod5454

Regular
Regular
Thanks Paddy.... Well done!

17 Re: Paddies Charms on Mon May 08, 2017 6:31 pm

Baggy36

Thanks paddy ..

18 Re: Paddies Charms on Mon May 08, 2017 7:43 pm

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
Thank you everyone, i have a 11/1 Chance tomorrow will put the name here and a write up on it later i will put the name giving all a chance to get the nice price on it it is my only bet again will only do one or two a day and pretty confident on it

Champagne Queen in the last race Leicester 11/1

Write up to come on it

19 Re: Paddies Charms on Mon May 08, 2017 9:37 pm

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
Champagne Queen looks just the type to land this race here she was a victim of bad luck when last seen over in these parts being beaten by a better horse of the day but she did come in second can not remember the odds now but when i saw 11/1 on this i just had to go in today she is stepping up in trip but will not mind the ground and distance so i am hoping the extra distance will help her reverse that placing she is the girl of my eyes tomorrow 11/1 E.W thank you for adding that Edit button i was bit lost on what to do then lol

20 Re: Paddies Charms on Tue May 09, 2017 8:45 pm

Sean

WORST TIPSTER OF THE WEEK
WORST TIPSTER OF THE WEEK
Going mark your rep point down for that paddy lool nah i rated that horse myself thought would won that or least placed

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

21 Re: Paddies Charms on Tue May 09, 2017 10:32 pm

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
No doubting i would deserve that Sean lol

Heart O Anandale has grabbed my big heart and hoping he can sing his way to a win in the 3.55 Kelso race his last 5 starts reads 33333 and seems to be getting back into things lets play for the place money on this one so i upping my stakes to suit the return on the place i in no way encourage any up stakes just for me personally i am playing for place money only so can justify the up stakes on this one 11/1 EW

22 Re: Paddies Charms on Wed May 10, 2017 4:07 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Paddynumberone wrote:No doubting i would deserve that Sean lol

Heart O Anandale has grabbed my big heart and hoping he can sing his way to a win in the 3.55 Kelso race his last 5 starts reads 33333 and seems to be getting back into things lets play for the place money on this one so i upping my stakes to suit the return on the place i in no way encourage any up stakes just for me personally i am playing for place money only so can justify the up stakes on this one 11/1 EW
 top tipping paddy and upped stakes fair play lol

23 Re: Paddies Charms on Wed May 10, 2017 4:12 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
yep nice one paddy, i gave you back the point that sean stole from you and docked him one cos he cost me a tenner today on who dares wins :D :D :D :D

24 Re: Paddies Charms on Wed May 10, 2017 4:17 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
Told you Irish tipsters the best missed it but nice one paddy

25 Re: Paddies Charms on Wed May 10, 2017 4:20 pm

stuccador1

Knows way round
Knows way round
great tipping paddy £10 ew nice 5/1 thanks .

26 Re: Paddies Charms on Wed May 10, 2017 4:25 pm

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
Thank you pleased with that one, glad this was set up all I wanted was a place to put my stuff on now found it place to call home be around later with tomorrows selection(s)

27 Re: Paddies Charms on Wed May 10, 2017 4:32 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Paddynumberone wrote:Thank you pleased with that one, glad this was set up all I wanted was a place to put my stuff on now found it place to call home be around later with tomorrows selection(s)

dont get too comfy, next loser you post and you get kicked out...life rules :D

28 Re: Paddies Charms on Wed May 10, 2017 4:53 pm

Lionheart

Regular
Regular
Voodoo wrote:
Paddynumberone wrote:No doubting i would deserve that Sean lol

top tipping paddy and upped stakes fair play lol
nice one paddy did not go in on it myself was too risky but glad done the job for you

29 Re: Paddies Charms on Wed May 10, 2017 7:42 pm

Relyod5454

Regular
Regular
Another great call!

30 Re: Paddies Charms on Wed May 10, 2017 7:43 pm

Relyod5454

Regular
Regular
Another great call!

31 Re: Paddies Charms on Wed May 10, 2017 9:48 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
Think you deserve tipster of the day Paddy we can share it xx

32 Re: Paddies Charms on Thu May 11, 2017 1:21 am

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
Lord Franklin is one of these types who can secure great things if given half a effort he keeps running his races well specially over this C&D when you take his recent runs here placing 2 times you got bet your bottom dollar he's about to get a win we did this angle today with the winner lets see if we can do it two days in a row he also posts top speed over this distance 11/1 hope we have a good day because i know not many horses around to be on 5.05 Chester

Last edited by Paddynumberone on Thu May 11, 2017 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot put race time numpty i am)

33 Re: Paddies Charms on Thu May 11, 2017 9:25 pm

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
No excuses on my page he lost came last and did not give me a run for my money the little sod

Marju's Quest over the years i have won a bit of money following horses who have won the same race the year before and this done just that comes here today with a very good chance of winning this race for a 2nd year on the trot it is all just the same has last year but with a better jockey on board 14/1 

34 Re: Paddies Charms on Sat May 13, 2017 12:48 am

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
Foxtrotter runs in the 4.15 Lingfield race which is named after Betfred which we meant to believe is Racing's biggest supporter can not see that myself but that is what they calling this race, this one ran a belter LTO in what was a messy race got held up but done very well to catch up a quick look at numbers says come 7th and would put someone off maybe who are not so into form reading but when you look more into the race why came 7th was not too far behind only about 2l give or take a few but what caught my eye was how this ran towards the end from the back ran really well to catch up and gets a slight step up in distance here has been turned out pretty fast was only last Saturday it raced and drops a further 2lb for this race gets a good draw in stall 1 which works well over here and the jockey booked in has form on this horse with a very well placed 2nd Racing Post noted in the Analysis of the last race from this that it was and i quote "eyecatcher" and it caught old paddies charms today, had a few misses and hoping to sort this out with this one 7/1 E.W

35 Re: Paddies Charms on Sat May 13, 2017 2:46 pm

feline

Regular
Regular
That little green fat man actually looks like paddy dont it guys lol

36 Re: Paddies Charms on Sat May 13, 2017 11:56 pm

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
Kemboy is going be a interesting one today now he comes back to jumping the fences which i always thought he was more suited too i did not think he should ever went chasing and am hoping now his back to the fences that he could give his best here he drops right in the weights then he is use to running with he has won very easy over C&D and is also on that O.R.S system of seans looking for a good win today gets a good claimer on board taking off a further 5lb who had a win this week on a 16/1 horse over at Cork i noticed the Irish Sun has also tipped this selection and is the only horse with C&D experience 11/1 5.05 Killar

37 Re: Paddies Charms on Sun May 14, 2017 11:02 pm

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
Brave out is heading to Killarney tomorrow evening, he came across a clever horse in Returnrtovender when stepping up to 3m last month at Fairyhouse but did give him a decent run for his money getting trapped in that faller he may not of won the race but showed himself to be a decent type of horse to have a bet on around here he is going to love the ground today he showed that over in Tramore when he won breaking his maiden is certainly a horse that is going to be played on the each way you got to give him a chance in this type of field 8/1 looks an attractive price and no doubt would drift slightly so might be a bigger value place 

38 Re: Paddies Charms on Mon May 15, 2017 9:52 pm

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
Mohab had a few losing days but wont stop me from siding with the value odds S.A.S have been sorting me out with the money so i can keep fighting on here this horse is basically 60/40  well silly to say that let me explain his trainers record over at Beverly is amazing he shows a +£38.38 to the pound out of 151 runs here in 5 years he has won 19 placed 60 times that is well over 50% strike rate with his 4 year olds he does well also out of 40 rides in 5 years his secured 5 wins 16 places again over 50% strike rate add that with jockey/trainer joining together in past 5 years they have 77 runs 9 wins 27 places together all again just about 50% so this horse stands a chance on the numbers and at 10/1 well i willing give him a chance today steps up in trip at a venue his trainer rarely makes a fool of himself 

Sorry must remember to put the race Beverley 3.30

39 Re: Paddies Charms on Tue May 16, 2017 3:36 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Paddiescharms wrote:Mohab had a few losing days but wont stop me from siding with the value odds S.A.S have been sorting me out with the money so i can keep fighting on here this horse is basically 60/40  well silly to say that let me explain his trainers record over at Beverly is amazing he shows a +£38.38 to the pound out of 151 runs here in 5 years he has won 19 placed 60 times that is well over 50% strike rate with his 4 year olds he does well also out of 40 rides in 5 years his secured 5 wins 16 places again over 50% strike rate add that with jockey/trainer joining together in past 5 years they have 77 runs 9 wins 27 places together all again just about 50% so this horse stands a chance on the numbers and at 10/1 well i willing give him a chance today steps up in trip at a venue his trainer rarely makes a fool of himself 

Sorry must remember to put the race Beverley 3.30
Very close shame that thought had it won

40 Re: Paddies Charms on Tue May 16, 2017 11:28 pm

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
Qeyaadah heads to the John Cornell Memorial Hadicap at Yarmouth 3.20 he is dropping down in grade and stepping up in distance they tried dropping him in trip but was not working out Appleby has really been putting this one to the test since taking him  into his yard back in April by giving him some hard races and finally giving him a little break today has ran his races really well and been up against that Mix and Mingle and Mr Lupton  who have proved their worth thing is now his getting the class drop he becomes of interest having only 2 starts winning and placing jockey and trainer in form and only stand out danger looks to be Georgian Bay but sticking to my guns and keeping this has my selection today 6/1

41 Re: Paddies Charms on Thu May 18, 2017 6:08 pm

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
Bridey's Lettuce i am getting sick of this horse now keep backing it and keeps placing on me so far out of his past 5 starts his given me 2 2nd places and 2 3 places and lto he came second again gets annoying for me now try again one of these days his going land that big win i can feel it love the name and the horse just keeps like i said placing and i know this is a horse S.A.S are very familiar with so no doubt they be backing this one too funny this race is called the starlight wishes because that is what i keep doing with this horse even trainers are sick of it swapped hands two times now with John Best a big ask here  16/1 3.05

York i going put a small place bet on Mistress of Venice 50/1 2.20

42 Re: Paddies Charms on Fri May 19, 2017 2:24 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
Paddiescharms wrote:

York i going put a small place bet on Mistress of Venice 50/1 2.20
Now that is money over £100 back on the place this

43 Re: Paddies Charms on Fri May 19, 2017 2:43 pm

Nick C

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thanks Paddy, brilliant pick.

44 Re: Paddies Charms on Thu May 25, 2017 11:46 pm

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
Been a while since i had my own bet and this is more a thought than a tip, i have placed some money on this myself but i might be missing something but in the 5.40 Haydock race Society Red is 22/1 is this over priced for a horse that placed 3rd last time we seen this run at Nemarket. Has a very good claimer booked in today Sammy Bell who is trusted around some of the top trainers specially Fahey who she has often been booked into his rides out, she won her race on Paddy Power on the 20th of May which was a Fahey horse and just interesting how his chose to place the claimer on board and drop this in trip today 22/1

45 Re: Paddies Charms on Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:34 pm

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
Been awhile since i put a tip up in this section, but has you all know i not the type to often tip up i like to wait for when something decent comes up  and i do think this one is worth a mention, 4.00 Uttoxeter King's Song jockeys only ride good weight advantage ran pretty well last time seen got to give this one a chance you like to think that the jockey would not come out for nothing specially when Coleman can get more decent rides if he wanted so is of interest his trainer is on form was not running far behind Foundation Man back in September, lets not forget this is the horse who beat I am Colin by 12L's couple years back and he did go on to win a few good races this one needs a bit of a break and looked to be getting that on his first start back this season  8/1

46 Re: Paddies Charms on Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:14 pm

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
Not had a tip for long time now, i do not do it daily only when i see something that stands out so here goes 

Crouch is booked to ride Powerful Wind tomorrow 3.50 Yarmouth Wallis would of had this running around this field non stop due to it being close to his yard so must of had this one in once or twice i know i would of if i was him, this one is fast and should be making all well should i say if he did make all of this race i would not at all be surprised gets lot of weight taken off and with Crouch in should be winning 15/2

47 Re: Paddies Charms on Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:37 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Shame about this one being a no show specially when you see Cherry kool won no way would it of been like that if Powerful wind was in the race just hoping they are going put the horse into a similar race on his next start

48 Re: Paddies Charms on Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:27 am

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
7.10 Thirsk Itlaaq he is unbeaten here and was seen winning better races if you look at his class 4 runs so the drop in class to a C&D his unbeaten over should play to his advantage here, is top weighted but Easterby would not of played it silly with this type of race he always saves his best of work for Thirsk and couple of other courses he can be trusted over when it comes to following the money, what i mean by that is with his older horses he brings them to Thirsk knowing they normally win or place for him he shows a huge 38.75 profit when he sends his older horses here over the 5 years only bet for me other than the group bets 5/1 

49 Re: Paddies Charms on Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:31 am

Shining Diamond

S.A.S POST EDITOR
S.A.S POST EDITOR
Good to see you on Paddy, i not found a good race for me to get stuck into yet nothing that really stands out for me over the past couple of months looking for a real tough one where i can do a write up on more than 5 horses in a race just can not find any lol 

50 Re: Paddies Charms on Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:35 am

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
Same here, not often i tip up other than when something really stands out. Been a tough few weeks with nothing really worth going in on that is why i like this site because plenty of people with different ideas so i just take on other peoples bets lol do miss your write ups so i will have find a race for you to do.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum