July Tips Section

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

51 Re: July Tips Section on Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:05 pm

XxicequeenxX

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Sean wrote:
@feline wrote:3.00 Sandown Tisbutadream backed this at Ascot and she did not get on well but did have excuses and am willing give her a second chance here also i am liking the booking of SDS today on this will run a big race at a reasonable 6/1

Doubles Win
Big risky that one was tempted but it was bout 400k it will certainly be setting the pace and they want the 400k back init and is overpriced interesting pick fav i not sure about if can be beaten in this but if you wanted any to put against it for a bet Tisbutadream is the horse ah Soul Silver is being proper overlooked and underestimated in that race would not write her off one bit
Thank you Feline with that and Seans comment made me have a bet on that last night but only got 5s but i will take it 

52 Re: July Tips Section on Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:41 pm

XxicequeenxX

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Voodoo wrote:ulysses 7/1 Eclipse race tomorrow
I think we got this one Voodoo i tipped/betted it this morning because of you so you deserve the thanks for that one

53 Re: July Tips Section on Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:50 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Shocked Sean you went into the hype trap too many whiskeys for you lol and you Sam i thought you would of spotted Ulysses because you wrote up on that before sometimes always worth forgiving a horse he did get lucky and feel will not be same result if rerun knew you be on it Charlotte shame about Gm Hopkins. Least you now know never to trust Eminent ever again Sean to quote you "he just dont cut it"

54 Re: July Tips Section on Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:52 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@feline wrote:3.00 Sandown Tisbutadream backed this at Ascot and she did not get on well but did have excuses and am willing give her a second chance here also i am liking the booking of SDS today on this will run a big race at a reasonable 6/1

3.05 Leicester Lincoln forgive his last run should get on much better in this field top weighted but that will not do too much damage 11/2

Doubles Win
You would of had the double 90% sure on it if Lincoln ran good call on these Feline, your trouble is messing around people do not take notice that you actually are good at what you do lol

55 Re: July Tips Section on Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:55 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
proper mugged meself off init going have get some good winners this week so going start looking at cards for tomorrow now dedicate some time to it pished off with Eminent he owes me a debt an doubt he be paying but i no SDS will pay off the debt sometime down the line so meh take it on ze chin it because was sat listening all night to the trainer yapping on bout it an woke up an heard them going on again about it so it stuck in me head lool

56 Re: July Tips Section on Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:57 pm

XxicequeenxX

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Poor tipping should be ashamed of yourself this week Sean not one proper money winner coming out of your yard if not for Sam doing that big day you would of had lot of catching up to do hang that head in shame and these bloody trackers horses i not even checking if won because they just constant let down lol want something big this week please or you going be fired

57 Re: July Tips Section on Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:59 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
loool Char u such a dick i hope ur nap fucks up on ya now lool

58 Re: July Tips Section on Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:06 pm

XxicequeenxX

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
lol pending mistakes and other mishaps i think both the Nb and Nap should do well least place chances, thanks for the Ingleby Angel bet i only did that because remembered you and Sam being big on it when was 33/1 but got withdrawn and Sam said about backing it where it next goes and i did and got place out of it, Talent Scout i did not rate if honest so happy to get a place out of that race

59 Re: July Tips Section on Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:09 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Did not do it but glad someone did only done the bets i said lost some cash but looking around for tonight an tomorrow now so will post up in bit good luck wit ya bets char some good picks in ya stuff

60 Re: July Tips Section on Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:47 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Typical Sunday racing i am afraid but did find two that stand out 

2.10 Ayr Testa Rossa is a huge price for this horse gets a claimer on board taking 7lbs been getting close is certain to get a win very soon judging on way he been running trainer on form 16/1 

3.50 Ayr Abushamah is similar been racing off in some good races drops right down in class for this should be really putting these to shame in this race 6/1

61 Re: July Tips Section on Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:55 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
5.30 Ayr Dodgy Bob you was talking about drop in class etc Voodoo then it might be worth looking into this horse he was not beaten that far out on his last start and is certainly a danger here 6/1

3.05 Limerick War of Pennys very unlucky will get his head in front i am hoping i am sure a few people have put this up on here and is a good horse just needs to be given a chance 9/1

62 Re: July Tips Section on Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:14 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Was going give it a miss then i came across this hidden away 

Supreme Vinnie 14/1 last time we seen this over the chase was at Kilbeggan he came 3rd that day beaten a small head from gaining 2nd place was a pretty big field now his going back over 3m which is the distance he won over at Gowran under todays jockey at 20/1 could they be underestimating this one again here i think they are each way value 3.40 Limerick 

Doubt be many tips tonight going around unless you looking for shorts lot of shorts going win tomorrow give it a miss you tarts

63 Re: July Tips Section on Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:18 pm

feline

Regular
Regular
4.55 Dark Crystal been running in fine form handful of wins and places over C&D place money available 12/1 
2.35 Show and Go i am glad they are putting this over hurdles should give much better run 10/1
4.45 Hash Brown won at Limerick in the past and is one i have been watching lately 10/1

Singles and small treble with double on the two later timed ones, thank you Voodoo everyone just puts negative on my stuff anyway so do not really care what they think long some people benefit lol

64 Re: July Tips Section on Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:26 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Bunce  2.15 going be soft ground tomorrow but the looks of things so am going with this this one should be very close 8/1

65 Re: July Tips Section on Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:59 pm

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Royal Brave might do the business or at least run into a place Ayr...4.25. Course and distance winner here in May also in a Class 3. Although the field that day was only 6 runners, at 8/1 BET 365 he is worth a small gamble.Carries two lbs more.

66 Re: July Tips Section on Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:02 pm

ColdCreek

Regular
Regular
Racquet, Lackaday and Hit the lights.That was my list when i did this race you would like all three of them at first look but you look deeper into the cards then Racquet holds all the potential, this is based on the Jockey and Trainer combination they have won this race for the past two years in a row and both doing well lately Sullivan in form and so is Carr 8/1 Ayr 2.15

67 Re: July Tips Section on Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:11 pm

XxicequeenxX

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Voodoo wrote:Typical Sunday racing i am afraid but did find two that stand out 

2.10 Ayr Testa Rossa is a huge price for this horse gets a claimer on board taking 7lbs been getting close is certain to get a win very soon judging on way he been running trainer on form 16/1 
Was NR but comes tomorrow 3.50 you going take the bet 8/1 on Hills at moment?

68 Re: July Tips Section on Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:22 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Yes i will be would of liked see it remain over 1m2 but does well over 1m and 8's is all you getting all over now might double it also with the one Angi put up noticed you had a bad day again today Char been one of them weeks think Ang hit nail on head when said we in a recession need something good to come out but will be taking up that bet on the Rossa

69 Re: July Tips Section on Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:25 pm

XxicequeenxX

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I will have a bet on it myself then my Nap and Nb let me down today had a few places but nothing special might do a write up tonight on one both the after noon cards i was talking to Sean and he likes a couple but his unsure because of the weather rumor that the rain and thunder are coming so be lot of NR's and got feeling lot of people are holding off on having a bet at moment best route is look for runners that love soft ground that be high priced up tonight and hope for the best, either that or wait for the morning see what is the going

70 Re: July Tips Section on Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:20 pm

XxicequeenxX

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@ColdCreek wrote:Racquet, Lackaday and Hit the lights.That was my list when i did this race you would like all three of them at first look but you look deeper into the cards then Racquet holds all the potential, this is based on the Jockey and Trainer combination they have won this race for the past two years in a row and both doing well lately Sullivan in form and so is Carr 8/1 Ayr 2.15
Good tip

71 Re: July Tips Section on Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:28 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
P 340 Mirshal is a horse that likes to lead and has recorded its best time at this course.  The last run at Ripon wasnt bad, the nag does well at the distance and the trainer does well at this course.  Currently 12/1 - ill take that.

72 Re: July Tips Section on Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:04 pm

XxicequeenxX

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thank you for that Henyas very informative best of luck with that i will take a look into that race soon myself and will certainly give that one a look now

73 Re: July Tips Section on Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:22 pm

ColdCreek

Regular
Regular
 Bingo George looks overpriced i would say in this race go take a chance 11/1 1.55 Wolves

Arize Cosgrave is taking the booking on this one which stands out in a big way to me she is dropped right down the weights has won over C&D off much higher weights 9/1 3.25

Keene's Pointe does make me feel nervous in the above race might have a wager on that just incase

74 Re: July Tips Section on Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:52 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Doing what Sean said about the prices for William hill 

4.25 Dubai Art comes here dropping in class and weight and not often we see this out is not at the right price i do not think could place well is also a Fahey horse 14/1 (can get 20/1 if you using paddypower)

75 Re: July Tips Section on Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:06 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Wolverhampton 5.25 Jack of Diamonds ran well here a few times interesting to see him back on the AW after running on Turf most the season steps up slightly in trip for this not ran over distance so we see how he goes best form comes on the AW jockey in form and trainer had a decent win with Kyllachys tale last week showing signs of coming to form 9/1

Pontefract 2.40 Nazca Lines someone tipped this up here on his last run and managed to get a place not much of a price now but gets a good draw and should turn around a win 11/2

Pontefract 3.10 Lincoln Rocks what can you say backed twice NR twice third time lucky maybe they keep pulling this horse worth trying 11/1

76 Re: July Tips Section on Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:17 pm

Ubik

FRIDAY £5 CHALLENGE WEEKLY CHAMP £46.88
@Millster wrote:Doing what Sean said about the prices for William hill 

4.25 Dubai Art comes here dropping in class and weight and not often we see this out is not at the right price i do not think could place well is also a Fahey horse 14/1 (can get 20/1 if you using paddypower)

good pick..just looked at that one, but also what about Here's two 11-1 and Northdown 16-1 in the same race?
heres two been getting better and better and northdown yard going well and one win from one run on the same surface

77 Re: July Tips Section on Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:27 pm

Ubik

other ones I am considering
5:10 ponty viewpoint 8-1 
3:25 wolves cryptonite 7-1
3:55 black truffle 13/2

78 Re: July Tips Section on Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:18 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Voodoo wrote:

Pontefract 3.10 Lincoln Rocks what can you say backed twice NR twice third time lucky maybe they keep pulling this horse worth trying 11/1
Sean did not back it was us who kept tipping that and got sick it becoming No show glad see you got on that Voodoo

79 Re: July Tips Section on Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:24 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Nice one Voodoo made big mistake going for home cummins shud took a NR on chin meh

80 Re: July Tips Section on Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:41 pm

Ubik

yep well done voodoo, Bell Heather 10-1 was annoying as well cos that was the timeform pick and missed it somehow

81 Re: July Tips Section on Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:42 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@XxicequeenxX wrote:Thank you for that Henyas very informative best of luck with that i will take a look into that race soon myself and will certainly give that one a look now
Thanks XxicequeenxX but with the amount of good info you put on here, I should be thanking you.  I still consider myself relatively new to horse racing (4 yrs ish) but think with all the stuff you and others put on here, I should at least input now and again, especially as there is never any criticism.  Hope you got on ew at least, especially with the nice drift. :D

82 Re: July Tips Section on Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:00 pm

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Samantha.dee wrote:
@Voodoo wrote:

Sean did not back it was us who kept tipping that and got sick it becoming No show glad see you got on that Voodoo
Great call on that one...some great tipping...well done

83 Re: July Tips Section on Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:04 pm

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@HenYas wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:Thank you for that Henyas very informative best of luck with that i will take a look into that race soon myself and will certainly give that one a look now
Thanks XxicequeenxX but with the amount of good info you put on here, I should be thanking you.  I still consider myself relatively new to horse racing (4 yrs ish) but think with all the stuff you and others put on here, I should at least input now and again, especially as there is never any criticism.  Hope you got on ew at least, especially with the nice drift. :D
I totally agree with you...the work that goes in nightly by so many is extraordinary. To be honest even finding two horses nightly for Kellys competition I found tough going. So I certainly appreciate and respect the work that goes on by everyone. Thank you all again.

84 Re: July Tips Section on Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:29 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Cheers everyone hope all managed get on will start looking now see if anything about for tomorrow looks decent cards from a fast look

85 Re: July Tips Section on Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:54 pm

Ubik

so many good tips on here now, you guys and gals have created your own daily rating list!

86 Re: July Tips Section on Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:24 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
@Ubik wrote:so many good tips on here now, you guys and gals have created your own daily rating list!
i agree with the the amount of horses i have picked and won on all because i have taken a look at yours, scram nick sean sam etc etc etc old picks on here that have run again is silly 

3.45 Bint dandy 33/1 and Rotherwick 10/1 both horses worth checking over priced i have personally put money on them both Bint Dandy might not like the soft ground but Rotherwick seems good enough

87 Re: July Tips Section on Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:30 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
Talking of old horses tipped on here i saw Ingleby Mackenzie tipped up here and it placed so i am willing go in again on this 11/1 2.10 Catterick

88 Re: July Tips Section on Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:47 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
5.15 Lingfield Three Little Birds great speed over here form is very good 22323 Murphy booked in who is 20% trainer is 25% surely this wins today 7/1

89 Re: July Tips Section on Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:52 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Bit of an ew punt on this one because of the pice (currently 50/1).  Came second last time on the all weather, been on turf recently which has been no good but returns to the all weather since last place, so going go a couple of nicker ew for a chance.
Doh! wasn't trying to be cryptic, just forgot to put the nag up...

Last edited by HenYas on Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

90 Re: July Tips Section on Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:56 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
You forgot to mention the name and race Henyas mate 

8.25 Kempton Choral Clan runs really well at Kempton 2 wins 6 places out of 14 starts 25/1 is a big price for a horse like this over standard to slow had 4 runs won 2 placed once and jockey booked in holds 5 wins 11places out of 28 rides worth a punt 25/1

91 Re: July Tips Section on Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:05 pm

ColdCreek

Regular
Regular
Mambo Spirit drops in weights old timer but not been doing too badly some of his best form comes at bath might see a old spark never know one to easy avoid if no money off him in the past what made me mention it was the jockey booking of Dwyer his never failed be out of the top two when riding this 2 wins 2 places out of the 4 rides so is positive sign they have booked him in  12/1 6.10 bath

92 Re: July Tips Section on Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:12 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
6.40 Bath Edged Out Going side with went with this on his last run and won for me was 12/1 and i think he can do it again today they have changed his jockey to a claimer to keep the weights down and he runs really well around this time of year 7/1

Some good cards tomorrow just the two bets for me but cards are starting to look much better, trouble is flat racing is sadly beginning to become a dying sport which is a shame because i use to like flat racing just seems like the industry do not

93 Re: July Tips Section on Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:36 pm

feline

Regular
Regular
might be good couple bets to try in a lucky or something 
3.55 Catterick Lady in Question a "FANAGAN" horse who ran well last time out and gets first time head for this gets not gives 11/2

7.40 Bath Eugenic only to C&D winners in this field and this looks the one to be on 5lb claimer drops in trip looks good 6/1

8.10 Bath Catalinas Diamond so far down the weights you can never pass up the chance of this one 8/1

94 Re: July Tips Section on Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:05 am

Ubik

2:35 yarmouth starlight circus 8-1

2:45 catterick dysons girl 10-1

95 Re: July Tips Section on Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:39 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
@HenYas wrote:Bit of an ew punt on this one because of the pice (currently 50/1).  Came second last time on the all weather, been on turf recently which has been no good but returns to the all weather since last place, so going go a couple of nicker ew for a chance.
Doh! wasn't trying to be cryptic, just forgot to put the nag up...
i actually interested in that horse a very good punt to take that is

96 Re: July Tips Section on Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:40 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Voodoo wrote:5.15 Lingfield Three Little Birds great speed over here form is very good 22323 Murphy booked in who is 20% trainer is 25% surely this wins today 7/1
This should be winning and was going do a write up on that but now you tipped it up i wont so nice spot here Voodoo

97 Re: July Tips Section on Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:43 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Burningroots wrote:
@Ubik wrote:so many good tips on here now, you guys and gals have created your own daily rating list!
i agree with the the amount of horses i have picked and won on all because i have taken a look at yours, scram nick sean sam etc etc etc old picks on here that have run again is silly 

3.45 Bint dandy 33/1 and Rotherwick 10/1 both horses worth checking over priced i have personally put money on them both Bint Dandy might not like the soft ground but Rotherwick seems good enough
Interesting i picked intoconn for this open looking field thought you might of opted for Burn the Boats in the 2.15 i remember you writing up about that not long ago let me know if u going punt on that one again i might if the price drifts out Hymn for dudes gets the nod but if price drift on burn will have a private bet on it

98 Re: July Tips Section on Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:55 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Burningroots wrote:

Shame that is between you and sean you both had 123 in this race Rotherwick Interconnection and sean mentioned about Morning suit in his write good pick Burning

99 Re: July Tips Section on Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:20 pm

Ubik

@Ubik wrote:2:35 yarmouth starlight circus 8-1 LOST

2:45 catterick dysons girl 10-1 2nd
got the place...except i forgot to back it...backed the loser though  :D :D :D :D

100 Re: July Tips Section on Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:47 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
just noticed on ITV3 Tomorrow everyone

101 Re: July Tips Section on Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:59 pm

XxicequeenxX

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Anyone interested in Racing post tips or not on here?

102 Re: July Tips Section on Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:02 pm

XxicequeenxX

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
brian the snail 25/1 earlier not sure price now that was overpriced i thought not sure what price is now

103 Re: July Tips Section on Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:24 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
2.25 Newmarket Cardsharp liked this on his last outing willing take a chance liking the 6f 12/1

104 Re: July Tips Section on Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:25 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
2.25 Newmarket Invicible Army always runs well sds on board 11/2

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum