S.A.S » THE VAULT » July Tips Section

July Tips Section

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

151 Re: July Tips Section on Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:24 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
That is my shortlist but not one i fancy a bet on at moment but all them can be worth checking for you lot

152 Re: July Tips Section on Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:33 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@HenYas wrote:L 530 Generalyse 9/1 Has had 3 wins on turf and they have all been on this course.  Potential to lead and win from the front and the jockey has an ok record for the stable so ew looks generous at 9/1.  gl all
He won the race last year and the jockey is doing well he was the rider who rode this to his win in this race and should make it in the top three good choice this one

153 Re: July Tips Section on Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:42 pm

Danny.West

Knows way round
Knows way round
Poets Time 2.30 Hamilton ran well at Haydock only short distance behind Nazca who went onto win her next race beat foxy boy that day and for a horse that was 2lb out of the handicap and a 50/1 chance she done very well she should really come on from that today 11/2

Sellingallthetime 8.20 Doncaster why can this one just not win finally they booked in de sousa now and when Applyby teams up with De Sousa they do very well 8/1

Interested in your shortlist options Sam, i will be looking into some of them because couple you put i was tempted by so going have to have a second look now

154 Re: July Tips Section on Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:44 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Yes they all worth looking into Danny i do not fancy a bet tomorrow, i am going give it a few days but going spend some time answering my pm's to the stuff people asking because not been answering them where been doing other stuff so am looking to refresh everything up

155 Re: July Tips Section on Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:46 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
My last day Friday so i be back annoying everyone full time them Sam lol

156 Re: July Tips Section on Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:48 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
lmao oh great lol take a look at my shortlist if you want a quick bet tomorrow Kelly few stand out Bunce ingleby Maxckenzie Secret Asset Lawfilly being the main four that i might have a bet on will let you know if i do but if no write up take it has not done the bet ok 

157 Re: July Tips Section on Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:51 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
I not betting till Friday going start my quest back up i did have a bet earlier when was not doing nothing the horse went and lost on me  :x

158 Re: July Tips Section on Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:56 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Not a bad day for us today made a change was a very bad day yesterday so eased the blow we took yesterday bit hit and miss but had a couple of winners and couple placed today but going just brush up on little things and come back fully fresh. But will still be around giving advice and things just sometimes you need know when to brush up on your selections that is why i ghost wrote my short list slight change in how i pick a horse so i will be watching the list closely tomorrow see how they do and what i need to change and not change

159 Re: July Tips Section on Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:00 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Thing is when you gamble every day you going do two things A. Get bored and B. have terrible days

I lost track of King Queen game so Friday i going over entire thread of it and writing down who is where in the points and going fine you 30 points Sam because you not done a bet on it so you losing some your points ok

160 Re: July Tips Section on Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:01 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
lmao i will do one now on it  :lol: :lol: :lol:

161 Re: July Tips Section on Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:20 am

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
That is actually a very good short list you know Sam i taking some of them

162 Re: July Tips Section on Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:40 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
3.20 Market Rasen I'd Liketheoption was reading up on this over race trends and think it is a pretty solid bet to be taking on today Bowen and O'Neil do well and think it is best out of the two to be siding with this one 11/1

1.50 Newbury Rusumaat i do like the booking of Crowley on this they could do really well on this 8/1

3.00 Newbury Tupi ran a good race when up against some decent horses Tin man was not far ahead of this one at Ascot going chance it 9/1

163 Re: July Tips Section on Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:47 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
Hope all do well tomorrow 

Visionary, we got to look at the ground tomorrow i think it is going to be soft and if so then this is in with a huge chance ran so well over C&D on soft ground small bit of money is already going his way so shows some are willing to take the chance on the soft ground tomorrow 16/1 3.00 Newbury

Red Tornado, Skelton booking is a book plus here takes the ride again today last time did that won on this soft ground wont mind with this one big bet on this 8/1 2.10 Market

164 Re: July Tips Section on Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:25 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
2.25 Spark Plug 7/2
3.15 Cool Bahamian 15/2

Doubles 

3.20 Market Rasen Cup Final is my singles bet really rate this horse and want it to do well which i think since joining his new yard his been getting set up for this race 14/1

165 Re: July Tips Section on Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:36 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
3.30 Prying Pandora often a consistent horse not finishing out of the places that much gets a claimer booked in and will be one who be in the top three at Ripon 8/1

3.35 Bengali Boys all this talk of rain is making me want to have a bet on this horse tomorrow more rain the better for this and can not see the odds lasting too long if we do get that predicted rainfall 14/1

Will be back in the morning with more

166 Re: July Tips Section on Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:10 pm

ColdCreek

Regular
Regular
Highly Sprung 3/15 i keep seeing this backed on here and was looking into it for this race and does stand a big chance posts best speed over ground course and distance Buick booked in good chance 9/1

167 Re: July Tips Section on Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:57 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
@Voodoo wrote:

1.50 Newbury Rusumaat i do like the booking of Crowley on this they could do really well on this 8/1

Good Tipping Voodoo

168 Re: July Tips Section on Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:15 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
@Colin. wrote:Hope all do well tomorrow 

Red Tornado, Skelton booking is a book plus here takes the ride again today last time did that won on this soft ground wont mind with this one big bet on this 8/1 2.10 Market
he done well to place Colin shame that one

169 Re: July Tips Section on Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:40 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
@Paulcrossley wrote:
3.35 Bengali Boys all this talk of rain is making me want to have a bet on this horse tomorrow more rain the better for this and can not see the odds lasting too long if we do get that predicted rainfall 14/1

Very top tipping Paul

170 Re: July Tips Section on Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:41 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
they said no one saw that coming you did paul lol

171 Re: July Tips Section on Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:51 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Paulcrossley wrote:3.30 Prying Pandora often a consistent horse not finishing out of the places that much gets a claimer booked in and will be one who be in the top three at Ripon 8/1

Well done Paul, I wrote it down but didn't back it..doh!

172 Re: July Tips Section on Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:02 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
thanks you tarts but Prying Pandora should least got the place so not happy about that annoying horse that one

173 Re: July Tips Section on Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:27 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
i know lot of people take Sundays off but i do like following horse tomorrow 

Your Pal Tal in the 2.55 Fairyhouse could do really well with this 10lb claimer on board and 8/1 is worth taking a chance for me

174 Re: July Tips Section on Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:17 pm

ColdCreek

Regular
Regular
Rivellino 3.25 Fairyhouse 9/1

Canicallyouback 3.10 Stratford 6/1

175 Re: July Tips Section on Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:20 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
I do my picks in the mornings because got tired of the NR's doing the write ups just for them to end up NR each morning Colin but i do like sound of your one we see in morning if still running lol but i will be on in morning with my picks

176 Re: July Tips Section on Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:57 am

Mandinka

Knows way round
Knows way round
@Colin. wrote:i know lot of people take Sundays off but i do like following horse tomorrow 

Your Pal Tal in the 2.55 Fairyhouse could do really well with this 10lb claimer on board and 8/1 is worth taking a chance for me
Non Runner, unfortunately

177 Re: July Tips Section on Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:54 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
See Colin that why i avoid it at night lol

178 Re: July Tips Section on Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:25 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
SUNDAY SUPER HEINZ

Arty Cambell 2.40 3/1
Strategic Heights 2.55 13/2
Lozah 3.00 7/1
Gold Smoke 3.05 7/1
Canicallyouback 3.10 11/2
Roys Dream 3.30 6/1

Sam King 4.05 11/2

Each way, think best two in that are Sam King and Gold Smoke so going double them

179 Re: July Tips Section on Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:31 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
i will follow them Ang ur ze unlucky victim sunday for me so if lose i will blame you init i also done all of kelly she long way off doing her quest lool 

was reading this bout lemonade girl stand being fined 

A council spokesman said: "We are very sorry that this has happened. We expect our enforcement officers to show common sense and to use their powers sensibly.
"This clearly did not happen."

no shit init looooool

180 Re: July Tips Section on Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:29 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
Jinxed me Sean lol

181 Re: July Tips Section on Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:17 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
@Angi wrote:
SUNDAY SUPER HEINZ

Arty Cambell 2.40 3/1
Strategic Heights 2.55 13/2
Lozah 3.00 7/1
Gold Smoke 3.05 7/1
Canicallyouback 3.10 11/2
Roys Dream 3.30 6/1

Sam King 4.05 11/2

Each way, think best two in that are Sam King and Gold Smoke so going double them
Hope double lands for me

182 Re: July Tips Section on Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:27 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Nice one for drawing attention to Gold Smoke i only done it how you wrote it not a singles bet so hope double comes in shame i should done the singles on it but Weekend i always treat has a fun couple days because hate them lol

183 Re: July Tips Section on Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:34 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
Well i know some only like doing one or two so thought point out the good ones was really using the others has a filler type bet to get couple wins so the super heinz paid out but it did not work you know a other bet i do often and never ever win on is the Goliath one loss and you end up losing most of the money

184 Re: July Tips Section on Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:35 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Hardest bet to pull off in the world a Goliath for decent money on what you have pay out rare i do them but when have i have lost more than i win always my goal is to crack a Goliath bet i want least three times my stake back on them for it to count

185 Re: July Tips Section on Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:38 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
should get 8 of us each week tip one horse and do a Goliath only once a week for (1p each way £5) be a good thread because if get 6 that be good money

186 Re: July Tips Section on Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:42 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
yer why not actually sometimes i go round n take peoples tips an put them together but never say who's and when that way no one feels pressured into getting a winner had some good money off few people on here without them even knowing it loooooooool

187 Re: July Tips Section on Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:43 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
well judging on your past few days you need others to win for you lmao only joking you did have a good place yesterday for me i like how Sam tips she just does the two and ended up paying well other day that is how you should go back to doing it two or three yesterday you had about 8 lol

188 Re: July Tips Section on Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:46 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
tha cuz it a sat n i no not many ppl bother followin me saturday so i like go bit wild on amount i do an yer me and sam already gone back old ways lil bit now our books was not showin much profit this month (need update that later) so we had change slightly  that is why she went for the two only an i did none because one NR plus the winner tried neaten the books but then i had wild day yesterday n used most it lool but will deffo be going back to only 3 -5 bets a day again that way we can do out patents again and stuff to boost the money up

189 Re: July Tips Section on Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:49 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
Similar to the O.R.S system that we on day 70 and it staying above 100 mark but it seems to of stalled no more no less so might have slightly tweak the money placed because it is still in profit but after 70 days it just remaining stable and no signs of a huge plus i might work out which races are winning more AW 7f jumps etc and up the stakes on them ones

190 Re: July Tips Section on Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:53 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
That is the best way Ang always thinking always slightly changing things never ever a sure way of doing things in this game that is what makes it fun when ya think ya got it sussed they take it away from ya lol O.R.S is good for stability over 70 days to show a profit of what 110 to the pound is decent but i do see what you mean it should be going up

191 Re: July Tips Section on Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:58 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
Been reading lot of books and watching the professional tipsters seeing stuff they look out for been like a mini mission each time in bed reading, think it is certainly the best way i going be like Sam with it she treats it like a part time business a second income for her so that is how i going start looking at it found it bit hard at first with the tipping it the write ups i finding hard because takes time to type them out getting point across but going practice them more

192 Re: July Tips Section on Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:04 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
meh forget about write up kid i never ever bother readin write ups if it same race has one i picked because clouds my judgment i read a write up if i not picked the race but that only secures 5% of me putting a bet on the horse 95% of it then is my job to look into a horse if someone just gives a name i fine with that because either way i still doing the same work before placing the bet so you do not av do write ups if not want to look at my write ups half them are me just pishing bout look at Paul he often says "because it is just going to win"

One best tipsters i know who i would follow on word alone is Karen she only goes on names she likes and look how many winners she has and all she puts is "like" has her write up looool

Look at Nick and Scram on here amount of money they turn over only other day had 80/1 and 25/1 winner in a day and often showing high odd winners no write up needed. So basically do not bother with a write up i say (i could just said that n been done init looool)

193 Re: July Tips Section on Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:08 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
it is ok makes a change for you to actually talk on here lol

194 Re: July Tips Section on Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:13 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
Aw got the place on that shame that was lol

195 Re: July Tips Section on Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:15 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
That did not even pay for the super heinz at a small loss today for me :(

196 Re: July Tips Section on Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:16 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
think of me i followed yours and Kellys so it hit my pockets harder init lool but that is way it goes kid cant win it if not in it i say

197 Re: July Tips Section on Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:21 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
Just going blame you ok lol i best go and sort the O.R.S out for tomorrow in minute because i like early night on Sundays so waiting on prices so i can post them up for everyone

198 Re: July Tips Section on Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:56 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
A 230 Bunce is due a win but should at least place, so going ew at 10's. Can lead or at least track the leaders.  Jockey has a good strike rate for the stable too.

199 Re: July Tips Section on Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:59 pm

ColdCreek

Regular
Regular
5.10 Ayr Itlaaq drops in class for this race and could give a big account 7/1 
4.10 Ayr Gun Case is worth keeping on side for me wont write this one off 16/1 
4.55 Cartmel Universal Soldier Bowen on form look for this to run well 5/1

200 Re: July Tips Section on Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:18 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
4.40 Ayr Gworn a other i willing try again with 6/1

2.45 Nicky's Nipper ran so well on last start the price here is nice for this horse who is lowest weighted 7/1

201 Re: July Tips Section on Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:29 pm

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Trying to make a case for Camellias Wish...16.55...Cartmel... She won 3 on the bounce at Class 5,then they tried her hurdling Class 4..disappointing fifth. Now back chasing Class 3 but off a weight of 10/8. A claimer takes another 7 off and if the going is soft she might figure. 7/1 in an 8 horse field represents decent EW value.

202 Re: July Tips Section on Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:40 pm

Scram

KING OF THE MONTH
KING OF THE MONTH
A few with interesting numbers. They might be nothing but check them out if you have 5 mins:
Ayr
Bertie's boy 9/1
Transpenine star 8/1

Ballinrobe
Detailed 8/1

Beverley
First bombardment 13/2
Tailor's row 20/1

203 Re: July Tips Section on Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:52 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
7.40 Ballinrobe Manuka ran well over at Killarney same distance here same jockey booked in had a few close calls lately gets a couple of pounds added on 7/1

3.00 Ffos Las Satchville Flyer should be better over thie place C&D winner 13/2

9.00 Chelmsford Al Reeh so hard to over look the Jockey and Trainer strike rate nearly 90% you can not pass up a 10's offer on them stats 10/1

204 Re: July Tips Section on Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:42 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Goodwood around the corner might explain the crap racing we been getting but i did find two that stand out, i only not been tipping because really nothing worth tipping lately if we honest 

3.15 Musselburgh Paddy Power got so much more to show this one 13/2
4.15 Musselburgh Hamster Jam is dropping in class today done well when last seen in class 4 and going up in trip 8/1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum