S.A.S » THE VAULT » Ascot Starts here

Ascot Starts here

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

51 Re: Ascot Starts here on Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:58 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Angi wrote:O.R.S and THIF have gone Royal Blue do with these what you feel best all top rated for Ascot or THIF horses 

O.R.S ASCOT SPECIAL 

5.35 Queen Of Time 12/1

This is interesting Ang and be kicking myself if did not least try it so going do a nicker double with this and Sams Daban 7/1 two horses that are proper bugging me so good luck with this one kid

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

52 Re: Ascot Starts here on Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:15 am

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Banksea 12-1 5pm....just cannot see past this one, been primed for this, hold up horse and even though spencer is on another one, i be doing a sas stakes on this one, won the spring cup at newbury, if luke morris gets his timing right, this will be right there

5:35 on her toes 11-1

53 Re: Ascot Starts here on Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:48 am

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
Nothing stands out for me tomorrow so am happy to become a follower very open races and lot of places on show i noticed i am having a bet on 

Get Home Now at Uttoxeter but it is a two place race and punting it based on the Bowens 9/1 but other than that i will be a follower i managed to get lucky today with the last horse winning for me but found it almost impossible to get anything going with bets i was taking over the day hoping for a better outcome if i spot anything worth me writing up on will place it here

54 Re: Ascot Starts here on Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:46 am

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
just wanna flag a horse up that some might missed, Sean posted this in the money burns section and Im really liking it and also sean been smart and done sky for the 6 places and i really think sean might have something here

5pm
von blucher 40-1 e/w,
Von Blucher - the trainer has been quoted in saying she has had this race in their minds for a while now would not shock me if this even won today with 6 places on offer you got be almost sure this will be in the top 6 40/1 E/W
(my comments... zoffany horse, done well in listed event recently and not a bad record before )

rebbeca menzies is very enthusiastic about it and has had this race targeted for a while

Exciting times for us all at Howe Hills as VON BLUCHER continues his preparation for Royal Ascot. He is entered in the Royal Hunt Cup & if he gets in , he will be our very first runner at Ascot. He will be ridden by PJ Mcdonald and I couldn’t be happier with the horses’ preparation – his work has been good and he seems in great spirits at the moment. Fingers crossed he gets a run for John & Jess Dance, Mary Thackray and Vince Howe.

note MY burner picks, not seans are

ascot burners...all e/w

2:30 Taamol 20-1//top yard, 2 runs 1 win in class 1 listed event in may, 3 runs 2 wins at distance, turf wins is 2 from 3

3:05 darkanna 66-1 dark angel horse , won at haydock earlier this month and cost a pretty penny as a yearling. jock is 28%

3:40 Pirouette 33-1 pretty consistent horse, usually makes the frame, this tougher but could still make it

55 Re: Ascot Starts here on Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:55 am

stuccador1

Knows way round
Knows way round
305 emilia james 25/1
230 parfait 28/1
500 gk chesterton 16/1
5p ew patent gets over £700

56 Re: Ascot Starts here on Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:53 am

Chow

Just had a quick look at form / jockey and these are a few I fancy

First ones prob what I'll go with / cover with other

2:30 Chessman (14) / Winning Ways (16)
3:05 Out Of The Flames (14) / Mrs Gallagher (16)
3:40 Mix and Mingle (12) / Aljazzi (50)
4:20 Mekhtaal (10) / Queens Trust (12)
5:00 Tabarrak (25) / Hors De Combat (22) / George William (11) (PP paying 6)
5:30 Lady Freyja (40)

57 Re: Ascot Starts here on Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:50 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Chow wrote:Just had a quick look at form / jockey and these are a few I fancy

First ones prob what I'll go with / cover with other

2:30 Chessman (14) / Winning Ways (16)
3:05 Out Of The Flames (14) / Mrs Gallagher (16)
3:40 Mix and Mingle (12) / Aljazzi (50)
4:20 Mekhtaal (10) / Queens Trust (12)
5:00 Tabarrak (25) / Hors De Combat (22) / George William (11) (PP paying 6)
5:30 Lady Freyja (40)

no idea who you are but well done on Aljazzi..kept seeing it mentioned but never had the guts to pull the trigger well done

58 Re: Ascot Starts here on Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:39 pm

Shining Diamond

S.A.S POST EDITOR
S.A.S POST EDITOR
Just took a bet on Don't Come Easy for the 2.30 Tomorrow should run a huge race 10/1

59 Re: Ascot Starts here on Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:45 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Shining Diamond wrote:Just took a bet on Don't Come Easy for the 2.30 Tomorrow should run a huge race 10/1
i just did that 

My lucky 6 bet (will look for place later too hot)

It Dont Come Easy  10/1 
Benbatl 9/2
Alluringly 3/1
Sheikhzayedroad  12/1
Indian Dandy 33/1
Sofia's Rock  8/1

60 Re: Ascot Starts here on Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:50 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
@Samantha.dee wrote:
@Shining Diamond wrote:Just took a bet on Don't Come Easy for the 2.30 Tomorrow should run a huge race 10/1
i just did that 

It Dont Come Easy  10/1 
Benbatl 9/2
Alluringly 3/1
Sheikhzayedroad  12/1
Indian Dandy 33/1
Sofia's Rock  8/1
Interesting pick girls It dont come easy is a O.R.S and THIF horse so i will be betting on that why it is 10/1

61 Re: Ascot Starts here on Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:52 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
Early peak at the O.R.S ASCOT horses

Ascot 
2.30 It dont come easy 10/1
5.00 Son of the stars 7/1
5.35 Master Singer 12/1

62 Re: Ascot Starts here on Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:58 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
O.R.S Ascot 
5.35 Master Singer 12/1

THIF ASCOT

2.30 Frozen Angel 12/1 + It Dont Come Easy 10/1
3.05 Mirage Dancer 4/1 + Mucho Applause 40/1 + Orderofthegarter 8/1
3.40 Morie 4/1
4.20 Big Orange 8/1 _ Order of St George 1/1
5.00 Son Of The Stars 7/1 + Leaders Legacy 14/1 + Sabador 25/1 + Harroob 25/1 + Bless him 22/1

63 Re: Ascot Starts here on Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:52 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Sean wrote:
@Angi wrote:O.R.S and THIF have gone Royal Blue do with these what you feel best all top rated for Ascot or THIF horses 

O.R.S ASCOT SPECIAL 

5.35 Queen Of Time 12/1

This is interesting Ang and be kicking myself if did not least try it so going do a nicker double with this and Sams Daban 7/1 two horses that are proper bugging me so good luck with this one kid

very well done on this Angi, thank you. Did it twice

I was also lucky in that I did an off the book bet for 80p e/w on Con Te Partiro after reading that it was a scat daddy horse and remembered that they had done well yesterday or monday, won £20.80, apologies for not posting but was complete last min impulse

64 Re: Ascot Starts here on Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:55 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
i not actually in profit you know paul that covered seans picks i out of money that is why i like to show what i put on so not trying make out to people i earning lots when never my personal money is out of pocket because i used personal money on seans also and did 100 on on her toes but i will have to just make up for it in the week so going try extra hard tomorrow and you best be putting stuff up tomorrow going be lot cooler so will be able sit at computer and look properly just too hot for me to sit looking at horses

65 Re: Ascot Starts here on Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:00 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Angi wrote:
@Samantha.dee wrote:
i just did that 

It Dont Come Easy  10/1 
Benbatl 9/2
Alluringly 3/1
Sheikhzayedroad  12/1
Indian Dandy 33/1
Sofia's Rock  8/1
Interesting pick girls It dont come easy is a O.R.S and THIF horse so i will be betting on that why it is 10/1
£30 Win bet on it dont come easy 10/1

66 Re: Ascot Starts here on Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:11 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Samantha.dee wrote:
i just did that 

It Dont Come Easy  10/1 
Benbatl 9/2
Double on them two 100% i be shocked if Dont come easy dont win tomorrow 

2.30 Ascot
Key trends

• Lost maiden tag, ten winners in ten runnings

• By a sire with a stamina index between 6.7 and 8.3f, 10/10

• Adjusted RPR of at least 104, 9/10

• Won over 5f, 9/10 (exception had yet to run over the trip)

• Won last time out, 9/10

• Recorded pre-race RPR of at least 88 and a Topspeed figure of at least 74, 8/10 (one exception was unrated US winner)

• Won most recent start by at least two lengths, 7/10

Other factors
Six were once-raced winners. The other four were all beaten on their debut.
Verdict
American raider McErin is obviously respected, but he was beaten last time out and may be worth opposing.
It Dont Come Easy has a nice profile and earns the vote ahead of Santry and Nine Below Zero.
Cardsharp looks best of those at bigger odds.

67 Re: Ascot Starts here on Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:12 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Hampton Court Stakes
3.05 Ascot
Key trends

• Yet to win at this level or higher, 10/10

• Adjusted RPR of at least 117, 9/10

• Rated within 9lb of RPR top-rated, 9/10

• Top-four finish last time out, 8/10

• Distance winner, 7/10

• Won that season, 7/10

Other factors
Five had won a handicap that season.
Three had been beaten in Classic trials, including two who finished 63 in the Dante.
Verdict
Benbatl has yet to win over this far, but it's highly unlikely stamina will be an issue given he stayed on from miles back to grab fifth in the Derby. He gets better with each run and can take another step forward here.
Mirage Dancer is feared, but he looks short enough for one so inexperienced and Irishcorrespondent may be a bigger danger.
There aren't many who have won over the trip this season, but Speedo Boy has and he can outrun his big odds.

68 Re: Ascot Starts here on Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:14 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Good luck Sarah not often you rush in with a bet without race study hope runs well for you had a bet on it myself

69 Re: Ascot Starts here on Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:54 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
Sioux Nation seems to be a popular bet tonight Ryan Moore and Obrien 20/1 is worth trying 2.30

70 Re: Ascot Starts here on Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:17 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
2:30 it dont come easy 10-1 \ frozen angel 11-1

skybet money back as a free bet if 2nd or 3rd

3:05 orderofthegarter, 7--1 drops in class and ryan moore \bay of poets 11-1

3:40 Serenada 17-1 roger varian stable, 3 runs 1 win and 2 places, will like the extra and for me, the value pic over the big two faves

4:20 sweet selection 16-1, SDS onboard and a big price for this and i think the bookies missed a trick, 1 from 1 over the course and 6 wins from 12 on similar going, 2 runs 1 win in class 1

i also like harbour law 23-1 and could really suit tomorrow

71 Re: Ascot Starts here on Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:33 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
Naughty or nice she is interesting sort this one do not know too much about the trainer here and on a day where you think what is the point of a big event when nothing big is coming to town you just got to take your chances won a couple of good races dropping in trip and looks set to remain unbeaten 8/1

other than what has been said nothing else is really worth bothering with tomorrow

72 Re: Ascot Starts here on Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:40 pm

Scram

KING OF THE MONTH
KING OF THE MONTH
I despair...
Looking at the numbers tonight and every single top horse is an RL Moore ride...

So for the second on that list:
- Cardsharp
- Benbatl
- Astronomy's choice / Coronet
- Big Orange
- Rusumaat
- Drochaid

hoping for better...

73 Re: Ascot Starts here on Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:01 pm

Foxy

Regular
Regular
i am hoping Friday and Saturday will make me pay attention on Ascot last year was really good this year seems to be really boring do not know why but not one single horse so far has caught my eye normally i can have about 10 horses now on my tracker past couple of years but not one single horse i have added to it to watch for, does not have the same feel to it this year around, look at the gold cup who is excited about seeing any of them this year? no buzz in the air and it is because no real superstars are on show no Dettori energy nothing this time around

74 Re: Ascot Starts here on Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:21 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Foxy wrote:i am hoping Friday and Saturday will make me pay attention on Ascot last year was really good this year seems to be really boring do not know why but not one single horse so far has caught my eye normally i can have about 10 horses now on my tracker past couple of years but not one single horse i have added to it to watch for, does not have the same feel to it this year around, look at the gold cup who is excited about seeing any of them this year? no buzz in the air and it is because no real superstars are on show no Dettori energy nothing this time around
Yup agreed nothing i have thought i really need to do that i put it down to the hot weather an feelin lazy but if i was not a gambling man i would give entire week a miss so far bar one horse which bloody lost lool but nothing really is making me feel the need to rush out and sell the house i got so bored earlier that i spent looking at next weeks cards found a couple which i posted up but meeh  i got a couple be posting up in bit for ripon etc but not sure if i will have much for Ascot still looking going have a glass of whisky n see what foggy brain says init

75 Re: Ascot Starts here on Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:41 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
ascot big odds burners

2:50 Pilkington 35-1, won well at newcastle on debut, june the first, jock is 19%
3:05 saville row 51-1, won in germany over further, not bad form here and drop in distance will help, paul hanagan is up
4:20 Prince of arran 41-1, not bad form, unexposed 
5pm SKY 6 PLACES! thomas Crammer 67-1, always liked this one, form ok, last won 3rd june, front runner and could surprise with a place, kingscote is the jock

76 Re: Ascot Starts here on Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:23 am

Bill.Price

GRAND FIVER CHAMPION £209.00 14 Weeks
Hello everyone i am Whitney-Layne and Mary Prices dad you might of seen everyone wondering where i got too well had lot of personal problems when get to my age you sometimes need to take a step back and relax i often visit the tracks and am over at Ascot and why sat in the hotel i thought i join up and put my write ups again on here for everyone hope i do not bore people with long winded stuff.

Ascot 

Lets start off with the 2.30 Race, this race will be harder to work out than it first looks simply because very little form to work on and scrolling down the list you can argue a good case for every single horse in this,  MCERIN (5/1) is the most obvious place to start this horse was a beaten favorite last time out so am surprised to see it going off what looks like the leader of this field, the trainer is doing well had two wins this past fortnight is interesting how the normal jockey who i know little about David Flores has been brought in just to ride this today these Americans are hard to predict but not worth trying for me, SANTRY (13/2) is the second in the market for this race and does have a draw advantage from the rest of the field is yet to be beaten and gets the booking of Crowley on board who rode him on his last win would make me have a bet on a normal day in a normal field but has we know a few are yet to be beaten here, HAVANA GREY (7/1) has bit more experience than a few in this race form reading 211 well lets see about this form done ok to win the National Stakes race at Sandown and a couple of horses in that race have gone on to win since so might be worth paying attention to this one today. IT DONT COME EASY (9/1) seems to be very popular on here from reading up and can see why Fahey and Hanagan are not a team to overlook this one did not show much on his debut run coming fourth showing why some horses just need a run because he then went onto to beat a record that has not been beaten in a long time and is always worth noting something like that down today be make or break for his future. NINE BELOW ZERO (8/1) done well over at Windsor but done nothing much to show me is going be a huge stand out performer your average bit of horse might be worth a skybet money back on 2nd or 3rd type of bet keep it safe if playing on this one but not for me today. FROZEN ANGEL (10/1) you can already tell the type of horse this is going to be the one to follow for it to be hit and miss, messed up first race all entitled to then ended up winning then messed up again at Sandown, one thing where this American horse McErin will help this field is it is bound to be too keen and charge out and that will help a horse like Frozen Angel in a big way will need a good pace trouble is Havana Grey already beat this at Sandown so finding it hard to see that being overturned that is the negative then you got to think of the positive is the only C&D winner in this field and that is something to think on when judging this race would experience win the day, a gambling man like myself would say yes at a nice price too. TOO BLUE MOON (12/1) can never ever write off a O'Brien trained horse especially a undefeated one at that. CONSEQUENCES (16/1) has been highly spoken of by Tudhope but question you need to ask would he turn the tables on Santry this time around now the ground is different?,  CARDSHARP (16/1) will have to be the more experienced when you time it on starts other than Sious nation but does nothing for me at the moment. SIOUX NATION (18/1) Ryan Moore and O'Brien instantly think the odds would be around 6-1 at least but no very high odds for a horse who has not run too badly he is not to be overlooked at this price he could be a horse who is going to need the types of McErin around and could very well play into his hands here. PILKINGTON (40/1) his overpriced his only win was much better than some of these half his price was run on the AW and if takes to turf could be a big threat to these be one to watch out for. VISCOUNT LOFTUS (28/1) automatically becomes a threat with De Sousa booked in to ride who rode him at Yarmouth and made all of that race over 5f beating One minute who went off hot 1/3 left the rest of the field way behind so is a good move especially has De Sousa remains booked in.

Verdict Top 3 for me - Frozen Angel (10/1) Havana Grey (7/1) Cardsharp (16/1) 

77 Re: Ascot Starts here on Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:56 am

Bill.Price

3.05, BENBATL (9/2) a Godolphin horse and we all know the form of them at Ascot it is easy to see why this is going off at a short price, came close in the Dante and ran a good race at the Derby which gives him all the boxes compared to the rest of the field and should run his race here drops down to 10f but can see little reason how this will effect his running noticed Samantha put it on her list which is always nice seeing but the price will not attract many people today, MIRAGE DANCER (4/1) had a couple of races behind him not enough to warrent a 4/1 shot in this field Moore rode him on his only win now he has sided with Orderofthegarter in this race did not get the best of runs last start if his price was higher i might look into this more but has it stands not willing to even risk it but do not be put off. IRISHCORRESPONDENT (6/1) steps up in trip today you can forgive the last start done a good race in the Irish Guineas was no shame in being outrun by Thundersnow and Churchill that day if improves stepping up can pull off this race he did beat Lancaster Bomber that day who ran well to come close second to Barney Boy other day so won completely overlook this one specially when he is at a price for your money back on the places. ORDEROFTHEGARTER (13/2) might be worth trying a Moore/O'Brien double you could do far worse today drops in class today and could be a big winner for the O'Brien team, TAMLEEK (9/1) is stepping back into a distance where he claimed his only win with Crowley booked in you really do have to put this on any type of shortlist at this distance could get back on track, BAY OF POETS (11/1) no one would ever over look a Buick and Appleby horse over at Ascot they are a force and Godolphin be lost without them around can easily see this one coming out of nowhere and landing this leaving people thinking where did that come from these two won this race last year with Hawkbill and Buick won it back in 2013 on remote. TAJ MAHAL (16/1) if you have had a bet on this then best of luck i think you holding a place with small chance of getting the win but at 16/1 the place money be nice this be little easier than he seen at the French Derby. LARCHMONT LAD (25/1) deserves a mention in this race always runs his races well and never gives up came so close last time only beaten by a head that day and be nice for Hannon to have something on the board for Ascot. MUCHO APPLAUSE (25/1) Sean i noticed picked this and best of luck to him he is going to need it with this i think but i can understand why he sided with it Kirby booking is a good one and he rode a couple of good winners at Ascot this is a placer type of horse and on his previous two starts has only been beaten by short distances. GREY BRITAIN (33/1) they have targeted this race with this horse, seemed to of enjoyed the step up in trip winning last time out a good place bet if you willing give him a chance. SPEEDO BOY (33/1) Again De Sousa on board his form is 1212 on last four starts worth anyones money on the place chances this offers 

Verdict top 3 for me - Bay of the Poets (11/1) Orderofthegarter (13/2) Grey Britain (33/1)

78 Re: Ascot Starts here on Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:30 pm

XxicequeenxX

FRIDAY £5 CHALLENGE WEEKLY CHAMP £40.00
FRIDAY £5 CHALLENGE WEEKLY CHAMP £40.00
Agreed about the 1st race Bill that is impossible to spot a promised winner too many in with a chance 

79 Re: Ascot Starts here on Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:03 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Good to c ya bout bill hope all is good wit ya lot cooler today hope ya havin great time at Ascot

80 Re: Ascot Starts here on Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:36 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Colin. wrote:Sioux Nation seems to be a popular bet tonight Ryan Moore and Obrien 20/1 is worth trying 2.30

another scat daddy sire winner...didnt flipping back it this time grrrrrrr, but well done if you backed it, nice price indeed

none of the "pros" gave it much of a chance

RP said this!  COMMENTS 
Won only a Cork maiden from four starts and probably placed at best

81 Re: Ascot Starts here on Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:59 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Nice one col drinks on u

82 Re: Ascot Starts here on Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:11 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
I am up the boozer now pop in and thanks bill your write up made me put bit more on when said might play into his favour thought spot on

83 Re: Ascot Starts here on Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:53 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
YAY how are you Bill missed you around xx

84 Re: Ascot Starts here on Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:40 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Ubik wrote:2:30 it dont come easy 10-1 \ frozen angel 11-1

skybet money back as a free bet if 2nd or 3rd

3:05 orderofthegarter, 7--1 drops in class and ryan moore \bay of poets 11-1

3:40 Serenada 17-1 roger varian stable, 3 runs 1 win and 2 places, will like the extra and for me, the value pic over the big two faves

4:20 sweet selection 16-1, SDS onboard and a big price for this and i think the bookies missed a trick, 1 from 1 over the course and 6 wins from 12 on similar going, 2 runs 1 win in class 1

i also like harbour law 23-1 and could really suit tomorrow

shoite day but at least harbour law got me back something

and ryan moore did his usual hang back tactics and delighted to see them backfire on him, the chump

85 Re: Ascot Starts here on Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:58 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Nice see you about Bill and are you crying now Ubik you tart lol

86 Re: Ascot Starts here on Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:09 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Paulcrossley wrote:Nice see you about Bill and are you crying now Ubik you tart lol

i dont want to talk about...so unfair..and wheres my RP code

87 Re: Ascot Starts here on Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:10 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Angi wrote:O.R.S Ascot 
5.35 Master Singer 12/1

THIF ASCOT

2.30 Frozen Angel 12/1 + It Dont Come Easy 10/1
3.05 Mirage Dancer 4/1 + Mucho Applause 40/1 + Orderofthegarter 8/1
3.40 Morie 4/1
4.20 Big Orange 8/1 _ Order of St George 1/1
5.00 Son Of The Stars 7/1 + Leaders Legacy 14/1 + Sabador 25/1 + Harroob 25/1 + Bless him 22/1
nice one Thif lol big orange and bless him

88 Re: Ascot Starts here on Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:02 pm

Foxy

Regular
Regular

Took a mix off everyone and put 10p Lucky 15 on happy with the returns shame did not put Bless him in with other but thank you to Colin, Sam , Sean and Angi for this mixture

89 Re: Ascot Starts here on Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:07 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
Very unlucky here Foxy nice return all the same i be happy with that too

90 Re: Ascot Starts here on Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:38 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
Anyone got a timeform account with a pass on it?

91 Re: Ascot Starts here on Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:15 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Just tried joining got no response off them Angi so they messing around do not worry about it for now probably because of Ascot everyone joining they delayed

92 Re: Ascot Starts here on Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:40 pm

Bill.Price

2.30, I shall not be doing a big write up on this race seeing has so many might be horses with little form little to really be saying on this race, ALPHA CENTAURI (9/4) i worry about this when the trainer turns around and says "it is what it is and we shall see" that really does not give me a sudden rush to take 9/4 on this horse, she has a good draw coming into this and is yet to be beaten won well at Naas but like most could really be anything. BLACK SAILS (10/1) i would of thought this been bit shorter on price today in his only race beat U S Navy Flag who is a O'Briens horse who went off 9/4 left that nearly 3l behind and Another Batt who has since gone on to win his race at Ripon by 5l and running well at Ascot coming 8th the other day in a race won by Sound and Silence so on them merits this is worth looking at, the rest for me is not worth mentioning because little bits of form.

Small bet on Black Sails (10/1)

Top Speed - Alpha Centauria followed by Ertiyad 

3.40, CARAVAGGIO  (10/11) what can you say 5 runs 5 wins can he be beaten when you add O'Brien and Moore into the mix only C&D winner here so knows how to handle the tough Ascot ground, so we do not want that do we not paying £11 just to get £10 back do not know who does that sort of silly behaviour but it wont be me and wont be about to put my hard earned money on that when Churchil and Douvan showed anything can happen, HARRY ANGEL (10/3) can this horse beat Caravaggio yes why not all the entire field can beat it ask Douvan.. Godolphin was not stupid they saw this horse and knew they had to take it only problem might be Blue Point but the weights are working in old Harry's favor today and if anything will beat Caravaggio it will be this one.BLUE POINT (6/1) i just mentioned this one already beat Harry Angel could be worth a bet if you like to think he could win this but if only places be your money back, BOUND FOR NOWHERE (10/1) this is my bet did anyone remember Lady Aurelia race well here is a interesting comment from the yard "we've been working him with Lady Aurelia for the last month and he's been working better than her he's a bigger horse and has a long stride" undefeated you got to put your money towards that at a big price 

My Bet Bound for Nowhere (10/1)

4.20, WINTER (8/15) by far the best race on the card for me getting really excited for this one, i really like this horse so much won us fair bit of money thanks to the classy Samantha Dee tipping this up but that is of no price now is it, it is a shame because really do not think it will be beaten today so if you do want to save some of the money then just enjoy this race, won the 1000 Guineas in fine fashion and the ground is perfect add this into trebles if you must but 8/15 is not a bet i am willing to go in on, DEBYAH (7/1) this is one of Seans horses to watch out for list he put up while back and did give a good win last time out on his season start, shame this missed the Guineas because i feel might of won that so am interested in seeing this horse fight against Winter is be like a battle between Sean and Samantha with their horses of choice and i am swayed towards this one on the odds, i could be very wrong but for me it will be a battle between these two the match we want to see well i do, i will know everyone will have a preference in this race but i find it hard to look beyond these two who are heading the market battle of the girls 

My Bet Debyah (7/1)

Will be in and out over the night doing a write up on each race, today i had a terrible day my bets lost but i see a few had some nice winners on here.

93 Re: Ascot Starts here on Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:24 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Angi wrote:Anyone got a timeform account with a pass on it?
hi angi, this has been activated around 3pm, so you should still have time to use it

timeformer@outlook.com

rabbit01

94 Re: Ascot Starts here on Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:42 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
@Ubik wrote:
@Angi wrote:Anyone got a timeform account with a pass on it?
hi angi, this has been activated around 3pm, so you should still have time to use it

timeformer@outlook.com

rabbit01
Thank you as you sent that they sent me a email with one back so used your one for tonight and saving other for tomorrow and Sunday

95 Re: Ascot Starts here on Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:44 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
ASCOT THIF SPECIAL
2.30 Alpha Centauri 9/4 + Clemmie 6/1 + Natural 12/1
3.05 Crystal Ocean 5/2
3.40 Caravaggio 10/11 + Harry Angel 10/3 + Bound for Nowhere 10/1
4.20 Winter 8/15
5.00 Alqamar 33/1 + Secret Advisor 12/1 
5.35 Top Tug 12/1 + Wadigor 13/2 + Appeared 13/2 + Sixties Groove 15/2

Looks a day for the fav's , the O.R.S horses are all the fav's at Ascot other than 2 which will be posting up in the O.R.S Section

96 Re: Ascot Starts here on Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:54 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
@Bill.Price wrote:
3.40, CARAVAGGIO  (10/11) what can you say 5 runs 5 wins can he be beaten when you add O'Brien and Moore into the mix only C&D winner here so knows how to handle the tough Ascot ground, so we do not want that do we not paying £11 just to get £10 back do not know who does that sort of silly behaviour but it wont be me and wont be about to put my hard earned money on that when Churchil and Douvan showed anything can happen, HARRY ANGEL (10/3) can this horse beat Caravaggio yes why not all the entire field can beat it ask Douvan.. Godolphin was not stupid they saw this horse and knew they had to take it only problem might be Blue Point but the weights are working in old Harry's favor today and if anything will beat Caravaggio it will be this one.BLUE POINT (6/1) i just mentioned this one already beat Harry Angel could be worth a bet if you like to think he could win this but if only places be your money back, BOUND FOR NOWHERE (10/1) this is my bet did anyone remember Lady Aurelia race well here is a interesting comment from the yard "we've been working him with Lady Aurelia for the last month and he's been working better than her he's a bigger horse and has a long stride" undefeated you got to put your money towards that at a big price 

Interesting pick Bill, every single one of them can win this but i am going be a mug and side with Intelligence Cross 66/1 could be being overlooked he ran a great race in the Coolmore you take that Caravaggio wont find the ground to his suiting has much has this horse and maybe that is something O'Brien is worried about and placed this in just incase 66/1 go on Bill take it for tiny bit of each way value

97 Re: Ascot Starts here on Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:24 pm

Scram

KING OF THE MONTH
KING OF THE MONTH
My selection for Ascot on Friday

98 Re: Ascot Starts here on Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:34 pm

Danny.West

Knows way round
Knows way round
@Scram wrote:My selection for Ascot on Friday

Following you tomorrow, nothing at all got to be the worst Meeting i have seen in a while shocking, no point in betting on them shorts because one is bound let you down and it looks like they all rightly priced up

99 Re: Ascot Starts here on Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:40 pm

Scram

KING OF THE MONTH
KING OF THE MONTH
lol!

100 Re: Ascot Starts here on Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:56 pm

Lionheart

Regular
Regular
5.35 Cape Cova is looking to be drawing some attention tonight tipped up in a few places so being me i just going have a bet on it when nothing to bother with 14/1

101 Re: Ascot Starts here on Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:05 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
2:30  fairyland 7-1 / madeline 18-1 / princess peggy 20-1 
3:05 best solution 10-1 / salouen 8-1
3:40 bound for nowhere 11-1
4:20 preiciuse 10-1 
5pm desert skyline 8-1 \ alqamar 34-1
5:35 wasigor 8-1 \ cape cova 16-1

102 Re: Ascot Starts here on Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:49 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Colin. wrote:
@Bill.Price wrote:

Interesting pick Bill, every single one of them can win this but i am going be a mug and side with Intelligence Cross 66/1 could be being overlooked he ran a great race in the Coolmore you take that Caravaggio wont find the ground to his suiting has much has this horse and maybe that is something O'Brien is worried about and placed this in just incase 66/1 go on Bill take it for tiny bit of each way value

i think you have something there fella, intelligence cross seems to be a strong stayer at 6f, he will be in first time blinkers and the trainer has a 20% strike rate in first time blinkers and like you say, will love the ground. I'm in!

103 Re: Ascot Starts here on Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:06 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Tis Marvellous is interesting in that race for place money 40/1 write up on it in bit

104 Re: Ascot Starts here on Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:34 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Bill.Price wrote:

4.20, WINTER (8/15) by far the best race on the card for me getting really excited for this one, i really like this horse so much won us fair bit of money thanks to the classy Samantha Dee tipping this up but that is of no price now is it, it is a shame because really do not think it will be beaten today so if you do want to save some of the money then just enjoy this race, won the 1000 Guineas in fine fashion and the ground is perfect add this into trebles if you must but 8/15 is not a bet i am willing to go in on, DEBYAH (7/1) this is one of Seans horses to watch out for list he put up while back and did give a good win last time out on his season start, shame this missed the Guineas because i feel might of won that so am interested in seeing this horse fight against Winter is be like a battle between Sean and Samantha with their horses of choice and i am swayed towards this one on the odds, i could be very wrong but for me it will be a battle between these two the match we want to see well i do, i will know everyone will have a preference in this race but i find it hard to look beyond these two who are heading the market battle of the girls 

My Bet Debyah (7/1)

Will be in and out over the night doing a write up on each race, today i had a terrible day my bets lost but i see a few had some nice winners on here.
Good bet Bill team Dabyah init just finished write up on this in my section with a good cover bet to take

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum