5pm desert skyline 8-1 \ alqamar 34-1
5:35 wasigor 8-1 \ cape cova 16-1

102 Re: Ascot Starts here on Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:49 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Colin. wrote:
@Bill.Price wrote:
3.40, CARAVAGGIO  (10/11) what can you say 5 runs 5 wins can he be beaten when you add O'Brien and Moore into the mix only C&D winner here so knows how to handle the tough Ascot ground, so we do not want that do we not paying £11 just to get £10 back do not know who does that sort of silly behaviour but it wont be me and wont be about to put my hard earned money on that when Churchil and Douvan showed anything can happen, HARRY ANGEL (10/3) can this horse beat Caravaggio yes why not all the entire field can beat it ask Douvan.. Godolphin was not stupid they saw this horse and knew they had to take it only problem might be Blue Point but the weights are working in old Harry's favor today and if anything will beat Caravaggio it will be this one.BLUE POINT (6/1) i just mentioned this one already beat Harry Angel could be worth a bet if you like to think he could win this but if only places be your money back, BOUND FOR NOWHERE (10/1) this is my bet did anyone remember Lady Aurelia race well here is a interesting comment from the yard "we've been working him with Lady Aurelia for the last month and he's been working better than her he's a bigger horse and has a long stride" undefeated you got to put your money towards that at a big price 

My Bet Bound for Nowhere (10/1)

Interesting pick Bill, every single one of them can win this but i am going be a mug and side with Intelligence Cross 66/1 could be being overlooked he ran a great race in the Coolmore you take that Caravaggio wont find the ground to his suiting has much has this horse and maybe that is something O'Brien is worried about and placed this in just incase 66/1 go on Bill take it for tiny bit of each way value

i think you have something there fella, intelligence cross seems to be a strong stayer at 6f, he will be in first time blinkers and the trainer has a 20% strike rate in first time blinkers and like you say, will love the ground. I'm in!

103 Re: Ascot Starts here on Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:06 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Tis Marvellous is interesting in that race for place money 40/1 write up on it in bit

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

104 Re: Ascot Starts here on Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:34 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Bill.Price wrote:

4.20, WINTER (8/15) by far the best race on the card for me getting really excited for this one, i really like this horse so much won us fair bit of money thanks to the classy Samantha Dee tipping this up but that is of no price now is it, it is a shame because really do not think it will be beaten today so if you do want to save some of the money then just enjoy this race, won the 1000 Guineas in fine fashion and the ground is perfect add this into trebles if you must but 8/15 is not a bet i am willing to go in on, DEBYAH (7/1) this is one of Seans horses to watch out for list he put up while back and did give a good win last time out on his season start, shame this missed the Guineas because i feel might of won that so am interested in seeing this horse fight against Winter is be like a battle between Sean and Samantha with their horses of choice and i am swayed towards this one on the odds, i could be very wrong but for me it will be a battle between these two the match we want to see well i do, i will know everyone will have a preference in this race but i find it hard to look beyond these two who are heading the market battle of the girls 

My Bet Debyah (7/1)

Will be in and out over the night doing a write up on each race, today i had a terrible day my bets lost but i see a few had some nice winners on here.
Good bet Bill team Dabyah init just finished write up on this in my section with a good cover bet to take

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

105 Re: Ascot Starts here on Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:07 am

Chris

Regular
Regular
Im gonna stick my oar in for the 4.20 and go for a iffy sort...Hydrangea has beaten Winter before but im not sure it will see out the trip as well as the top 2 and the going could be a worry but its got the Epsom derby winning jockey on board and bet Winter before and its 18/1 so maybe some value to be had...cant argue with what Bill said it really looks like Dabyah and Winter will battle it out but you never know Ryan Moore might cock it up again with the best horse under him.

106 Re: Ascot Starts here on Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:32 am

Chris

Regular
Regular
Did a small stakes Lucky 63 for interest.
Like most of ya,bit meh bout the whole card.
2.30.. Black Sails 9/1
3.05..Best Solution 8/1
3.40..Harry's Angel 10/3
4.20..Dabyah 7/1
5.00..Mister Manduro 10/1
5.35..Sixties Groove 7/1

107 Re: Ascot Starts here on Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:37 am

XxicequeenxX

FRIDAY £5 CHALLENGE WEEKLY CHAMP £40.00
FRIDAY £5 CHALLENGE WEEKLY CHAMP £40.00
Sixties Groove i keep seeing that name tonight and that lucky looks a good bet to take on the first race is impossible to work out that has been the trouble this week and why so many people have not really bothered too many horses shown up to Ascot with barely no form nothing to go on seems like lot of horses have just been thrown in to make the week tick along should be held over 2-3 days keeping the interest going, also bring in more star power that is what this season has a whole is lacking no real star power and what was has been beaten pretty watered down does not help that no real hype has been put into it all via media like others years and again that is due to lack of star power normally i enjoy it all and go over to Ascot this year i said no thanks because nothing i really wanted to see out.

108 Re: Ascot Starts here on Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:38 am

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
I am also with Bill on Bound for nowhere 10-1 and its the bet of the day for me

I looked further into the wesley wards comments,, and he has rarely been wrong so far about his own horses and he has said this about BFN

Ward is nothing if not open and in the build-up to the meeting he revealed Bound For Nowhere has had to be ditched as Lady Aurelia’s lead horse because she was having to work too hard to keep up with him.
The trainer added that they have switched roles and that on one occasion the colt gave Lady Aurelia a decent start and pegged her back.
“He is a very valid foe [to Lady Aurelia] in every work. In one of the works, he was better,” Ward said. “We brought him four or five lengths behind and he caught her. Having seen the talent he has, I think he has a big chance [in the Commonwealth Cup].”
It has been sweltering in recent days and the sun can play funny tricks but I’ve got Ward’s comments recorded on my phone and, having played them back several times, can confirm that he said Bound For Nowhere gave Lady Aurelia a four or five-length lead and caught her.

109 Re: Ascot Starts here on Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:25 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
My EW lucky bet

2.30 Westerland 14/1
3.05 Maverick Wave 33/1
3.40 Western Hymn 16/1
4.20 Magical Memory 8/1
5.00 Eastern Impact 20/1
5.35 Fun Mac 10/1

110 Re: Ascot Starts here on Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:14 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
O.R.S Ascot Special

September 5/4
Khairaat 4/1
Dartmouth 9/4
Limato 11/4
Projection 9/1
Thomas Hobson 11/4

Would that sum up the final day a day for the shorts

THIF Ascot Special

2.30 Learn by Heart 22/1 + Masar 15/2 + Match Maker 22/1+ Optimum Time 20/1
3.05 Central Square 8/1 
3.40 Idaho 6/1
4.20 Long on Value 20/1 + The tin man 13/2
5.00 Edward Lewis 16/1 + Muntadab 25/1

111 Re: Ascot Starts here on Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:28 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
Across the Stars i am taking a risk on this was not beaten too far out by Idaho but is worth bit of each way money at these odds 20/1

112 Re: Ascot Starts here on Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:53 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
Comicas 4.20 Ascot i do like watching this horse racing been running some of his best races i thought and with how well Appleby is doing i thought this be lot less is way overpriced 40/1

113 Re: Ascot Starts here on Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:06 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
think Certificate be a decent bet to try tomorrow in the 5.00 race they dropping it down in trip for this race be good to see how this horse does over it rarely out of the top 3 this one and been in some good company over the years lightly raced only had 18 starts in 4 years and gets a claimer booked in one who knows what he is doing ran a few good horses to wins Justice Rock and Langlauf his only had one ride at Ascot so far but worth trying this Varien is yet to get a winner at Ascot 18/1

114 Re: Ascot Starts here on Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:18 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
2.30 Westerland not much to go on in this race but relying on the Gosden team to have this primed ready 12/1 

2.55 Ayr Cape of Glory had the good old gelding job done this usually makes them come on for a win on the next outing should do well 8/1 

5.35 Winning story ran a belter at Newcastle and is properly set up for this and should win well that is the plan in my head 9/1

115 Re: Ascot Starts here on Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:58 pm

Chow

Michael Stoute will be trying to break the Ascot record tomorrow (75 winners) I reckon. He has Dartmouth in the 3:40 with Moore on. Odds 9/4. I like his other horse in this race Across The Stars (20/1) - good shout for a place anyway.

116 Re: Ascot Starts here on Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:24 am

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
2:30 learn by heart 16-1

117 Re: Ascot Starts here on Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:37 am

Chris

Regular
Regular
Just going to follow SAS tomorrow and do a small e/w Lucky on these...fingers crossed lol
Lucky 63 EWHide Details
Learn By Heart @ Guaranteed Price (16/1)
Win
Open
2:30 Royal Ascot
Khairaat @ Guaranteed Price (4/1)
Win
Open
3:05 Royal Ascot
Muntahaa @ Guaranteed Price (14/1)
Win
Open
3:40 Royal Ascot
Long On Value @ Guaranteed Price (20/1)
Win
Open
4:20 Royal Ascot
Eastern Impact @ Guaranteed Price (16/1)
Win
Open
5:00 Royal Ascot
Qewy @ Guaranteed Price (11/2)
Win
Open
5:35 Royal Ascot

118 Re: Ascot Starts here on Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:43 am

Chris

Regular
Regular
I tell a Lie...Im on the ORS too....thanks again to Angi for keeping that going.

119 Re: Ascot Starts here on Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:49 am

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
5pm squats 33-1
not won for 3 years, but has always placed at ascot and gerogia cox who was the jock when getting the best rpr of 109 last year and who is currently 43% for the last 2 weeks

5:35 Fun Mac 14-1

120 Re: Ascot Starts here on Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:35 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Angi wrote:O.R.S Ascot Special

September 5/4
Khairaat 4/1
Dartmouth 9/4
Limato 11/4
Projection 9/1
Thomas Hobson 11/4