Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
ASCOT DAY 1
Early pick Ideas

American Patriot 25/1 
Aqabah 20/1
Muthmir 14/1 
Thunder Snow 10/1 
Suegioo 25/1 (Already done a singles bet on)
Sound and Silence 16/1 (Already done singles be on)

2 Re: Ascot Starts here on Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:05 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
Final Venture looked to be running well over 5f and had a decent win lto playing on the place money guys very good jockey who runs well on this horse  66/1 ew 3.40 

American Patriot is interesting Sam i think that is going be the future you know if keeps going way he is heading having a small wager on that at 25/1

3 Re: Ascot Starts here on Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:15 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
5.35 Black Orange I am so taking a chance on this one has had 4 starts in all of them his placed so based on that is worth a punt not my main bet just something i noticed scanning the cards 66/1 

4 Re: Ascot Starts here on Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:17 pm

feline

Regular
Regular
Profitable has been set right up for this race and i am expecting it to win pretty easy the market leaders do not impress me at all 16/1 ew

5 Re: Ascot Starts here on Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:23 pm

ColdCreek

Regular
Regular
3.40 Ascot Goldream you got rate his chances here loves Ascot and was not too far behind Marsha then 2nd to priceless LTO too big of a price to pass up on 16/1

6 Re: Ascot Starts here on Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:45 pm

Dancingshadows1965

Knows way round
Knows way round
Alpha Delphini heads to Ascot for the King's stand stakes Group 1 race held over 5f at 3.40 tomorrow afternoon. Bit of money has already gone to this was 25/1 before my write up now going for 22/1 so i missed out small bit here. This was last seen running at Haydock over 5f in the Armstrong Aggregates race only beaten a very short distance came 3rd behind Priceless and Goldream but you can argue if he was not hampered would he of won that race question is prce 22/1 answer i will take my chances that he would of he most certainly would of beaten Priceless i think who is going off today at 14/1 Beasley is staying on board this horse and out of 9 starts his won on it 4 times placed 3 of them, this has rode over at Ascot before only the once at the SIS Live Handicap class two company he had the same jockey and beat horses like Royal Birth, Final Venture and Caspian Prince who have all been doing well since he has race in Class on company 4 times won once placed twice Beasley has been doing well with 5 wins in the past couple of weeks one of them when riding for this trainer a 8/1 winner Helovaplan the jockey only has two runs tomorrow being this and Excellently Poised in the Windsor castle stakes race that is currently a 80/1 outsider might have a small wager on that. I am in the hope this just needed a run LTO targeted for this race and he did give a good showing in my opinion he is a C&D winner and has shown good speed i feel confident on this 22/1 place chances at least 

7 Re: Ascot Starts here on Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:25 pm

Shining Diamond

S.A.S POST EDITOR
S.A.S POST EDITOR

This will be the hardest race you will find for the entire Ascot week so i had to do it of course lol 

Ascot Stakes 5.00

No one is needing a long introduction into who De Sousa is, the first ride i am interested in is a Ralph Beckett trained horse MAGIC CIRCLE, when you look at his draw and the trainers comments about the draw you got to laugh to yourself he does have a bad draw here today but if anyone can sort that out it will be a jockey who has a 30% strike rate in the past 2 weeks a man who has won 25 races in the past two weeks we talking so many trebles and doubles and today he has that chance of doing it again here, this trainer only has the two rides at Ascot tomorrow and this is his outsider chance yet his booked in the best jockey for it which speaks volumes to me, not often see this horse come out into the open very lightly raced type like a lot of Becketts horses. When we saw him at Chester he was in a field of 17 and if you watch he had half the field in his way meaning he had to run slightly further than most in the race so to finish 5th like he did i thought was a good run. He comes in at a nice weight for this race he steps up slightly further in distance for this race now 2m 4 and i think this will aid him more SDS is going to sort this one out today i think 11/1 The current favorite Thomas Hobson is what 9/2 that is not even for the safe player i do not think his not been seen over the flats in 4 years and could be anything it is a Mullins horse which will explain the pricing of that one but can provide him with a win at Ascot if handles being back over the flats, WHO DARES WINS (11/2) might be the safer type of bet in this race did not get a clear run when seen in the Chester Cup and has been raised slightly in the weights but will be in the mix at the end, Beyond Conceit (15/2) i can see this horse getting a market move by the morning for the better Spencer will make sure this runs his race his trainer Henderson knows this race well and will have it primed. Oceane (12/1) was very tempted by this one he loves it around Ascot and if the price goes out bit more i will probably put a bet on this one will see tomorrow. YOURKIDDING is currently (18/1) and a horse i will be having a couple of pounds on he will be suited for this race Johnston always has his horses running well when shows up to these types of fields only problem for some might be all the weight on this one is bit off putting if she handles the distance then she should be in the top 3. SUEGIOO (25/1) interesting to see you side with this so early in the day Sam not had a win in 3 years and was only beaten a short distance by Yourkidding but the step up in trip might be of help interesting one but not for me so will watch this one see how goes. STAR RIDER is the outsider of the race who could pull off the upset for a trainer who tries so hard to win this race is 28/1

Winner for me is Magic Circle with a cover going too Yourkidding

8 Re: Ascot Starts here on Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:44 pm

Tina.Crossly

Staff
Staff
Great write ups Dancing and Shining

9 Re: Ascot Starts here on Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:05 pm

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
Another Batt 5.35 Ascot made the final decision on this when seen it fits all the trends for this race and with the booking again of SDS you got to say his confident this will win again he rode this at Ripon winning in impressive fashion by 5l why was a easier race i find this too hard to just pass up on the ground is going be just perfect for this horse and the best thing they ever did was drop it to 5f this horse is very fast the price is not going to last here big things for this horse in the near future 16/1

Thirsk

Seamster 8/1

Tanawar 11/1

Stratford

Oyster Shell 11/1

10 Re: Ascot Starts here on Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:38 pm

Jh2103

REGULAR
REGULAR
checked the times of every horse lmfao so Lawrence Taylor ain't got shit on me lol paddy your right mate only one horse clocking quicker times than that horse in that race but that another batt won his last race at ripon on good to soft while showing a chunk of improvement this season the value for me in that, another one de bruyne horse is 6 seconds faster than 80% of the Coventry field and quicker than the other 20% of them by 4 seconds, this stuff is important guys proper write up when I get back home and get on laptop or tablet easier to do.

11 Re: Ascot Starts here on Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:59 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
God it is just so hot it puts me off sitting at computer wanting to look but i going have look now

12 Re: Ascot Starts here on Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:43 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Murillo 3.05 Ascot is interesting for me how Moore is booked into this one the trainer jockey combo won this race last year and all know how well they do together going have a decent enough bet on this one 7/1 Ew

13 Re: Ascot Starts here on Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:45 pm

Chris

Regular
Regular
Clerks of the course are calling the going "good to firm"at Ascot...I think theyre talking bollox.
I read somewhere online that Epsom Oaks and Derby the going was "good" and that Enable ran the Oaks in the fastest ever time and Wings of Eagles was 4th fastest Derby ever.
Now these two are either the best horses ever or the ground was very fast...either "firm" or even "hard"

Might be something some of you might take into consideration when picking horses for this years Ascot races.

Anyway Im doing e/w singles on these and a e/w Lucky63...a mix of my own picks and confirmation from some of you folks

2.30...American Patriot 20/1(thanks Sam)..think this is a great bet,I think the form of foreign horses might be better than expected.
3.05...De Bruyne Horse 6/1(good man jh2103)..like josh says this horse is fast and I just like it lol
3.40...Take Cover 33/1...thing the aul horse might enjoy this ground and give us a good run and at the price Im happy to have a bet on it..hes beaten a few of these in front on the betting...its a gamble but sure has to be done.(Doing cvr on DancingShadows pick Alpha Delphini)
4.20...Thunder Snow 9/1...was going to go for Lancaster Bomber(think its got a place in it if AOB doesnt use it as a pacemaker) but I already had a gamble on Take Cover in the previous race so going for this instead...not all that impressed with Churchill and think Thunder Snow can get closer to it with cheekpieces applied.(Lancaster Bomber e/w single also)
5.00...Yorkidding 16/1(thanks ShiningDiamond)..as Shining said weight might be an issue but i think it wont be that much an issue with the ground as fast as its going to be...low weights dont speed up horses.
5.35...Simmys Copshop 16/1...Hanagan and Fahey team up for this one say no more lol..got good and firm form so im happy to side with this one

14 Re: Ascot Starts here on Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:47 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Samantha.dee wrote:ASCOT DAY 1
Early pick Ideas

American Patriot 25/1 
i have heard a lot on this horse over the weeks and i think it is pretty special from what i been hearing  i will not be judging it on tomorrows race (win or lose) but will be putting this on my tracker just to keep a eye over it this season

15 Re: Ascot Starts here on Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:21 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
3:40 tough one but i'll have a crack
lets eliminate some first
11 of the last 12 winners finished 1st or 2nd LTO
bye bye washington DC, alpha delphina, cota glory, take cover, just glamous, medicean man, gracious john, willy the conquerer.

But really looking at the past winners and past winning times, i cant see past Marsha as the winner

For a placer I am going with Ardhoomey 20-1 and Muthmir 16-1

16 Re: Ascot Starts here on Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:28 pm

Scram

KING OF THE MONTH
KING OF THE MONTH
Lazy approach for me. RL Moore rides look all OK. picked them all in a Lucky63. let them all win for half a million...

Not even a big fan of Moore but here you go, I will be happy to change my mind on him...

17 Re: Ascot Starts here on Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:42 pm

Chris

Regular
Regular
@Scram wrote:Lazy approach for me. RL Moore rides look all OK. picked them all in a Lucky63. let them all win for half a million...

Not even a big fan of Moore but here you go, I will be happy to change my mind on him...
Thats worth a 1p e/w..tho like you i have my doubts about Moore being the "best jockey in the world" 🇳🇴 🇳🇴

18 Re: Ascot Starts here on Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:16 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Ryan Moore only becomes the best jockey in the world when his on the sure horses give him a outsider then he becomes your average jockey look at De Sousa not often catch him taking on the big thing on the cards they only become the big thing when his pulling out the winners in the day but he always goes for the outsiders more often than not where has Moore always tries to get a ride on one of the top three in the race and like said when his not on that he rarely wins lol so to me that does not make him the best just means he gets the best deals going that is like me bringing in someone to my salon and giving them a pair of pliers and saying cut hair then claiming i am the best with my scissors  lmfao

19 Re: Ascot Starts here on Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:26 am

Chris

Regular
Regular
100% Sam...SDS rides winners...Moore sits on winners

20 Re: Ascot Starts here on Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:37 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
3.05 Denaar with a cover on Aqabah..Denaar is unbeaten and with Dettori on board and all going to plan could be the Det double with this his chosen to keep the booking on this horse after winning on it previously good to firm wont be too much of a bother i do not think was stepped up to 6f and with the 4 places on line you think Dettori and Hannon should at least place because this race last year they came second and with Aqabah i am interested in how he will handle being here the Appleby and Buick combination always sneak in the odd big priced horses and this might be one of them 9/1 + 25/1 EW

4.30 Profitable is so hard to ignore over this distance for me rarely out of the top two has won over the C&D and Lady Aurelia wont be difficult to beat i do not think like this one, Muthmir i have also placed money on simply because Haggas has been on fire and Crowley can strike why other horses are messing around because looks a messy type of race 16/1 + 18/1 EW

5.35 Sound and Silence a other Appleby and Buick horse took opening price of 16/1 on this and had a smaller bet at the 20/1 that it drifted out to that can pick up now going to forgive his last run this be the type of race where all these Americans coming over will play in his favor if they keep the tempo going like they are known to then Buick will keep this one slowly edging forward ready to pounce 20/1 EW

5.00 Suegio Fahey horse need say more came so close on last start and shining Diamond i know what you mean about him not winning for a while but did show he was on his way if he broke right he could of won the last race with Yourkidding because only got beaten by a nk i do like your pick but this is the one i am sticking to for this race 25/1 EW

Small double on the Appleby/Buick combo and a other double on Dettori 

21 Re: Ascot Starts here on Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:29 am

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
++++++++++++Breaking News+++++++++++++++

Frankie is out of ascot the entire week with an arm injury

Frankie Dettori will miss the entire five days of Royal Ascot due to a persistent arm injury suffered at Yarmouth last week.
After riding Shutter Speed in the Group 1 Prix de Diane at Chantilly on Sunday, Dettori is suffering pain in his arm and requires physio.
John Velazquez takes the ride aboard King's Stand second favourite Lady Aurelia and Windsor Castle market principal Nootka Sound, while Edgar Prado replaces Velazquez aboard Elizabeth Darcy in the latter race.
Dettori said: "I've been trying so hard to get fit for today but had to accept this morning it wasn't going to happen.
"I've got to have physio and get it properly looked after so won't be at Ascot this week. For me that's soul destroying as it's the most important week of the year.
As well as the intended ride on Lady Aurelia in the King's Stand on Tuesday, Dettori was also booked to partner American Patriot in the Queen Anne, Denaar in the Coventry and Nootka Sound in the Windsor Castle.
Wesley Ward, trainer of Lady Aurelia, said: "It's a huge disappointment that Frankie is out - the news was all of a sudden and it's a bit of a blow.
"John will take over on Lady Aurelia and knows her well. It was a toss up beforehand between the two riders after her last win - we went with Frankie - but I'm sure John will now be elated to have the ride.
"Lady Aurelia couldn't be in better form - we're excited to see her run."
Clerk of the course Chris Stickels said: "Frankie is synonymous with racing here so it's a real shame that he won't be riding here this week, but we wish him a speedy recovery."
Dettori's key intended rides
Lady Aurelia - King's Stand 
One of the most exciting horses on show at the meeting this year, the Wesley Ward-trained filly left a long-lasting impression at the fixture 12 months ago when destroying the Queen Mary field by seven lengths.
John Velazquez was aboard Lady Aurelia when she won at Keeneland in April, and Ward has already confirmed he will step in to take the ride.
Ulysses - Prince of Wales's
One of the leading fancies for last season's Derby, Ulysses appeared to have trained on well when winning the Gordon Richards Stakes at Sandown on his seasonal reappearance.
Dettori was not aboard that day, with Andrea Atzeni in the plate, but he is booked for Decorated Knight, while Ryan Moore, who has ridden Ulysses twice, is on Highland Reel.
Big Orange - Gold Cup
Michael Bell's globetrotting stayer has had a variety of partners, but Dettori has had the ride on the last two occasions, most recently when winning the Henry II Stakes at Sandown.
Jamie Spencer and Tom Queally have ridden the six-year-old 16 times between themselves, but both have rides for the Gold Cup, with Spencer aboard Quest For More, while Queally is on Prince Of Arran.

22 Re: Ascot Starts here on Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:08 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
2:30 fav ribchester to win but for place money miss temple city 25-1
3:05 cannot argue with Josh, De Bruyne horse 6-1, romanised 12-1 for the place
3:40 see previous post
4:20 cannot see beyond churchill but lancaster bomber for a place
5pm gonna go for 2 outsiders, rainbow dreamer 20-1 and Cleonte 25-1, both have great chances of placing i reckon and sky doing 5 places
5:35 elizethbeth darcy 12-1 and T for Tango 33-1, could be a surprise horse, zoffany who i like and a good 4th in a listed event over CD..chance!

23 Re: Ascot Starts here on Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:36 pm

Lionheart

Regular
Regular
US Navy Flag wont win the 3.05 but can place well in it with 4 places on offer 50/1 Ew

24 Re: Ascot Starts here on Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:21 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
3.40 - Ascot - Cotai Glory - not been enjoying the racing because spent it hot and drunk meh lets see what sds can do with this one came 2nd in this race last year when the ground was shit for it his been aimed for this race again and gets perfect ground this one aint going be hiding away his going give a run hills got a good strike rate here his savvy type and sds on board is standing out should run his race init 33/1 E/W

16:20 - Ascot - Rivet - lets not kid ourselves Churchill will be very hard to beat so ya just hunting place money this horse can get that for us Atzeni booked in is a pretty savvy won on this 3 times he knows the time of day only a fool will take the odds on with Churchil pish poor value in that horse it is silly Douvan springs to mind when comes to betting on that sort of horse you aint going be rich doin that son drops in trip this one which will help it out and good ground value here 33/1 E/W

17:00 - Ascot - Rainbow dream - this one aint going make ya dance an god i be shocked if even makes you really bother watching but this is the money race if ya hunt and hit it you going be playing a lottery kids but one worth chancing is this King wants this race he wants it more than i want a iced cold pint of beer at this very moment he has banged in few shots his brought his tickets and this could get the draw gets a 5lb rise but meh let it go trainer knows what his doing around here you wont catch him falling asleep lightly raced who will enjoy the gd-firm Atzeni double on the cards? that is for you to decide 16/1 E/W CvR on Moorside 40/1 E/W

17:35 - Ascot - Dragons Tail - i can see why everyone is pishing their pants over Another Batt and must admit it is interesting in this race but i never did take it easy and this is actually a pretty hard race to judge it is anyones done well LTO this did had a little break since and wont mind the distance given worth a crack 14/1 E/W CvR Areen Faisal Fahey just does not give up does he 100/1 E/W

GoodLuckEveryone

Last edited by Sean on Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:37 pm; edited 3 times in total

25 Re: Ascot Starts here on Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:24 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
although i lost money, love to see a smaller stable winning a big race, fairplay to them

26 Re: Ascot Starts here on Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:46 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
DAY 2 EARLY PICKS

Daban 7/1
Mrs Gallagher 18/1 
Mix And Mingle  12/1
Jack Hobbs  10/3
Hors De Combat  33/1 + Gm Hopkins 33/1
Really Special 14/1

27 Re: Ascot Starts here on Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:15 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
pretty much fucked it init Sam lol

28 Re: Ascot Starts here on Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:42 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Samantha.dee wrote:

5.35 Sound and Silence a other Appleby and Buick horse took opening price of 16/1 on this and had a smaller bet at the 20/1 that it drifted out to that can pick up now going to forgive his last run this be the type of race where all these Americans coming over will play in his favor if they keep the tempo going like they are known to then Buick will keep this one slowly edging forward ready to pounce 20/1 EW

Well in the end we got their best to last Sam lol

29 Re: Ascot Starts here on Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:44 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Glad i took the smaller wager on at 20/1 now happy with that finally

30 Re: Ascot Starts here on Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:45 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Sound and silence.. Thanks Sam!

31 Re: Ascot Starts here on Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:50 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Nice one Sam x

32 Re: Ascot Starts here on Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:52 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Paddiescharms wrote:Another Batt 5.35 Ascot made the final decision on this when seen it fits all the trends for this race and with the booking again of SDS you got to say his confident this will win again he rode this at Ripon winning in impressive fashion by 5l why was a easier race i find this too hard to just pass up on the ground is going be just perfect for this horse and the best thing they ever did was drop it to 5f this horse is very fast the price is not going to last here big things for this horse in the near future 16/1

Tanawar 11/1

Good call fatty just has you took one blow a good win came in 10 minutes lol i had yours and sams and this so two nice wins for me

33 Re: Ascot Starts here on Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:00 pm

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Well done Sam!

34 Re: Ascot Starts here on Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:30 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
4.20 Queens Trust 12/1 wow what a price won the breeders cup and gave a good race on return to season got close to Minding at Nassau stakes and gave the Yorkshire oaks race his best shot 12/1

35 Re: Ascot Starts here on Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:10 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
O.R.S Is back in action everyone apologies for the troubles was not getting activation codes but hoping it is sorted now 

36 Re: Ascot Starts here on Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:22 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
O.R.S and THIF have gone Royal Blue do with these what you feel best all top rated for Ascot or THIF horses 

O.R.S ASCOT SPECIAL 

2.30 Dream Castle 4/1
3.05 Happy Like a fool 5/4
3.40 Qemah 3/1
4.20 Jack Hobbs 4/1
5.00 George William 11/1 
5.35 Queen Of Time 12/1

THIF ASCOT SPECIAL

2.30 Winning Ways 14/1 (Dream Castle 4/1)
3.05 Happy like a fool 5/4
3.40 Laugh Aloud 3/1 (Qemah 3/1)
4.20 Ulysses 7/2 (Jack Hobbs 4/1)
5.00 Ballet Concerto 14/1 ( Fastnet Tempest 10/1, George William 11/1)
5.35 Gymnaste 7/1 (Queen of time 12/1)

37 Re: Ascot Starts here on Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:48 pm

Afternoondelight

Knows way around
Knows way around
Solomon's Bay 2.30 De Sousa gets booked onto this and Roger Varian is going about things the right way of late looks a pretty open race around 33/1

38 Re: Ascot Starts here on Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:52 pm

Mandinka

Knows way round
Knows way round
@Samantha.dee wrote:Glad i took the smaller wager on at 20/1 now happy with that finally
Well done Sam

39 Re: Ascot Starts here on Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:51 pm

Lionheart

Regular
Regular
3.05 FORMIDABLE KITT trainer won this race few years ago with the dam of this horse she ran well on her debut start she becamse a no show last start but that was probably because of all the rain worth a go 16/1

40 Re: Ascot Starts here on Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:18 pm

Shining Diamond

S.A.S POST EDITOR
S.A.S POST EDITOR

4.20 Queen's Trust us girls have to get behind this one she comes in and takes on all the boys in this race you never see her out unless it is in good weather like today basically she hides away in the winter time, you can never forget her run back at Goodwood last year where she was only 1L behind him going to ignore her last run just needed a run back i think when we last seen her at Ascot she was in the Qipco where she beat some good horses like Seventh Heaven she not only gets aa sex allowance in this race but also a claimer booked in the going is good to firm which she had during her battle with Minding 12/1 looks worth trying for a stable that are in form, Highland Reel (11/4) is the favorite in this race and going for 11/4 tonight came close in this race last year a good 2nd only narrowly beaten by Dartmouth no shock to see Moore wanting this ride today if you into the more safer option this be it but has you seen today with Churchil for the money you need to put on for a good return 11/4 does nothing for me to play on this one specially when i feel needs further, Jack Hobbs (10/3) got beaten by Seventh Heaven last time we seen this which to me is only boosting Queen's Trust chances for this race but Buick really rates this horses chances today so might be worth going with if you not wanting Highland Reel but i am thinking will rather see some rain, Decorated Knight (15/2)  is very interesting out his 14 starts has won 7 placed 4 of them and since been with this trainer 8 starts won 5 placed once can not write this horse off when running over good to firm ground was 2l clear of Portage and most certainly is not a horse to write out. 

Queen's Trust Wins Decorated Knight Places 

41 Re: Ascot Starts here on Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:26 pm

XxicequeenxX

FRIDAY £5 CHALLENGE WEEKLY CHAMP £40.00
FRIDAY £5 CHALLENGE WEEKLY CHAMP £40.00
@Millster wrote:
@Samantha.dee wrote:

Nice Sam even more better was seeing you willing put bit more on when drifted so made sure managed get a bet on it little things like that stand out i did not put a bet on because was busy but if i read this i would of

42 Re: Ascot Starts here on Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:43 pm

Dancingshadows1965

Knows way round
Knows way round
Very great write up Shining Diamond, i will be taking notes about your write up and have to start looking at other horses in the race has i go along will start that soon. Bit tired due to the heat tonight so my write up will be bit sloppy tonight but the same thought and effort i have put in

Gm Hopkins is heading over to the Royal Hunt Cup class 2 race held over 1m at 5.00 on Good to Firm ground 5 places 30 runners, Trainer is John Gosden (18% 4 wins) Jockey James Doyle (21% 11 wins) i am very much torn about this horse because i backed this when won this very race in 2015, was rode by Ryan Moor that day and if want all truth might of just got bit lucky, very much up and down form but is 50% strike over at Ascot for win/place winning twice and placing out of 6 starts like i say this is more of a personal bet 28/1 seems a fair price 

Rain Goddess is heading to the Sandringham Handicap Fillies Class 1 race held at 5.35 tomorrow ridden by Ryan Moore (23% 9 wins) trained by O Brien  (8% 3 wins) this will be a much easier race than she is use too, and she does keep on improving was pleased to see this being a price wise tip also so will paste up what he has wrote on this for you all to see. I only managed to get 10/1 not the 14/1 that was on offer.

Given that there is only a stone between the top and bottom in the weights, I always start at the top in this race and I can't believe Aidan O'Brien's Rain Goddess should be anywhere near a 14-1 shot. 

She has improved with every run this season and probably found the ground against her when fifth in the French 1,000 Guineas last time. Throw in the fact she didn't have the smoothest passage either and it's fair to say she is better than she showed that day. A stiff mile on much quicker ground should suit her ideally.

O'Brien has a great record with handicappers at this meeting and Rain Goddess looks the one to beat with solid form already on the board.

43 Re: Ascot Starts here on Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:45 pm

Dancingshadows1965

Knows way round
Knows way round
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@Millster wrote:
@Samantha.dee wrote:

Nice Sam even more better was seeing you willing put bit more on when drifted so made sure managed get a bet on it little things like that stand out i did not put a bet on because was busy but if i read this i would of
Well done on this a nice spot did not see that one at all

44 Re: Ascot Starts here on Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:54 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
14:30 - Ascot - Winning Ways - Won in style LTO over C&D winning pretty easy 3l clear of Rusumaat gets Mosse on board now which is ok with me pretty clever jockey booking trainer is proper in shape at moment so is the jockey and Jeremy Noseda (trainer) has won this race a couple of times with Proclamation and Just Jame was about 11 years ago but he still won a couple ah, back to when this last won he beat Rusumaat who then went onto win his own race by 2l at Haydock showing that Winning ways did not beat a easy horse also in that race Khafoo was 8L behind winning ways yet went onto win his race at Sandown again a big plus for winning ways at the moment 16/1 E/W

15:40 - Ascot - Smart Call - Not often see Moore take on a horse at these odds so automatically made me look into it lool wont be too hard for this to beat the current favz in this race 8/1 E/W
GoodLuckEveryone

Last edited by Sean on Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

45 Re: Ascot Starts here on Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:03 pm

Scram

KING OF THE MONTH
KING OF THE MONTH
gitzy16v wrote:100% Sam...SDS rides winners...Moore sits on winners

Nice way of putting it Gitzy!

Well tomorrow, Moore rides look again like potential winners but it might be same story as today 2 places and a win means a small loss. Wondering if I do this again or not... it just needs to be the day...

If not the Moore rides then interested in winners in:
- Daban 7/1
- Chica la Habana 16/1
- Qemah 3/1
- Jack Hobbs 10/3
- GK Chesterton 18/1
- On her toes 11/1

For places at higher odds:
- Sutter county 50/1
- One minute 50/1 / Mrs Gallagher 16/1
- Pirouette 40/1
- Scottish 28/1
- GM Hopkins 28/1
- Grecian light 16/1 /Tisbutadream 25/1

complete write off... did moore in a treble each way, brought back the loss of yesterday on his rides.
pity about today's selection i had them on paper but picked the wrong ones out of the 2 or 3 on the page. hopefully the evening will make up for the little loss so far...

Last edited by Scram on Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

46 Re: Ascot Starts here on Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:51 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
This one is interesting when you look at how Sound and Silence won today

Grecian Light - might be the Appleby and Buick winner here a horse to follow at Ascot and one on that list was Sound and Silence which won today very dangerous this one 16/1 E/W

47 Re: Ascot Starts here on Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:58 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Angi wrote:O.R.S and THIF have gone Royal Blue do with these what you feel best all top rated for Ascot or THIF horses 

O.R.S ASCOT SPECIAL 

5.35 Queen Of Time 12/1

This is interesting Ang and be kicking myself if did not least try it so going do a nicker double with this and Sams Daban 7/1 two horses that are proper bugging me so good luck with this one kid

48 Re: Ascot Starts here on Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:15 am

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Banksea 12-1 5pm....just cannot see past this one, been primed for this, hold up horse and even though spencer is on another one, i be doing a sas stakes on this one, won the spring cup at newbury, if luke morris gets his timing right, this will be right there

5:35 on her toes 11-1

49 Re: Ascot Starts here on Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:48 am

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
Nothing stands out for me tomorrow so am happy to become a follower very open races and lot of places on show i noticed i am having a bet on 

Get Home Now at Uttoxeter but it is a two place race and punting it based on the Bowens 9/1 but other than that i will be a follower i managed to get lucky today with the last horse winning for me but found it almost impossible to get anything going with bets i was taking over the day hoping for a better outcome if i spot anything worth me writing up on will place it here

50 Re: Ascot Starts here on Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:46 am

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
just wanna flag a horse up that some might missed, Sean posted this in the money burns section and Im really liking it and also sean been smart and done sky for the 6 places and i really think sean might have something here

5pm
von blucher 40-1 e/w,
Von Blucher - the trainer has been quoted in saying she has had this race in their minds for a while now would not shock me if this even won today with 6 places on offer you got be almost sure this will be in the top 6 40/1 E/W
(my comments... zoffany horse, done well in listed event recently and not a bad record before )

rebbeca menzies is very enthusiastic about it and has had this race targeted for a while

Exciting times for us all at Howe Hills as VON BLUCHER continues his preparation for Royal Ascot. He is entered in the Royal Hunt Cup & if he gets in , he will be our very first runner at Ascot. He will be ridden by PJ Mcdonald and I couldn’t be happier with the horses’ preparation – his work has been good and he seems in great spirits at the moment. Fingers crossed he gets a run for John & Jess Dance, Mary Thackray and Vince Howe.

note MY burner picks, not seans are

ascot burners...all e/w

2:30 Taamol 20-1//top yard, 2 runs 1 win in class 1 listed event in may, 3 runs 2 wins at distance, turf wins is 2 from 3

3:05 darkanna 66-1 dark angel horse , won at haydock earlier this month and cost a pretty penny as a yearling. jock is 28%

3:40 Pirouette 33-1 pretty consistent horse, usually makes the frame, this tougher but could still make it

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum