Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
the curse of Ubik that was lol

53 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:24 pm

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
Did not follow but that is a great day for you Kelly even if others lost it is still impressive profit will also be a other keeping a eye on this

54 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:26 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Thank you Paddy my super nap nearly won too got beaten by tiny nk but UBIK followed it so made it jinxed

55 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:31 pm

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
Try avoid doing them sort of bets my love £50 is too much money to be staking on a horse, i know you trying hit a goal but you have up to Christmas to reach that goal and judging on that Patent you got close to getting half of that if last won for less money so just pace yourself otherwise you end up in the red way before you end up matching the goal and then it is a case of chasing money, i am sure lot of men would love see you chasing around but not money my love lol

56 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:33 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
I will do now because i earned a pot so basically can bank up original stake and play now on the pot money so it be free to follow just needed get that first day out the way wont do it like that now with the big bet on the one

57 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:22 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
im gonna have to break my curse on you kelly, but i need my stake money back...do you have paypal so you can send me my stake back? £15 is 3 x costa coffees and i need that to keep myself awake as I approach being a pensioner  :D :D :D

i didnt curse painting pictures!

58 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:59 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Break down 

215 spent
391 returned 

176 profit for you today sean

I  did £5 each way on my 33/1 plus done S.A.S bets lot places and two good winners off them makes today really profitable I be back in the morning with more picks about 9am.

59 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:54 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
Very good day all around you done very well

60 Re: My Admin Quest on Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:43 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Nothing for today two main cards boring going look at night Ines see if any for us sean not going force bets when nothing but nights look better be back in minute

61 Re: My Admin Quest on Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:33 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Kelly wrote:Nothing for today two main cards boring going look at night Ines see if any for us sean not going force bets when nothing but nights look better be back in minute

great , so all i have to do is post up one winner today and then I can spam all the threads saying "i got more winners than kelly"  :D :D :D :bounce: :bounce: lol! lol!

did you back Miss DD?

btw, when i saw that super nap race, i realized it was just amateur jocks onboard, so was extra risky, need to watch out for them cos under a normal jock i reckon it would have won, but you still owe me £15..ill pm you my paypal account  :+-: :+-: :+-:

all them winners and you STILL only have 14 rep points..even Paddy has more than you  lol! lol!

62 Re: My Admin Quest on Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:06 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Do not think some people like me that's why gave me about 10 negative since I joined

63 Re: My Admin Quest on Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:11 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
It because your loud but meh long me n Sam like ya then all good kid n keep earning me money like did yest I wud like ya even more n to b fair I gave ya most them negatives cuz I new wud make u sad so dunt worry on it looool

64 Re: My Admin Quest on Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:28 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Lol you dick sean I been sat thinking what I do wrong all night lol I going post up for you in minute ok

65 Re: My Admin Quest on Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:29 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Kelly wrote:Do not think some people like me that's why gave me about 10 negative since I joined

im a sucker for a pretty face and a sob story so i just gave you another one but until you pay my losing stake on that donkey yesterday i aint giving you no more!

ive set up a paypal for ya, BadGirlKellyinNeedofaGoodReptuation@gmail.com  lol! lol! lol!

66 Re: My Admin Quest on Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:31 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Kelly wrote:Lol you dick sean I been sat thinking what I do wrong all night lol I going post up for you in minute ok

its ok, i just minused sean one so now he is under 100, so you can catch up soon kelly and he will be drinking cheap bells whisky and not single malts no nore

67 Re: My Admin Quest on Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:40 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
I know was not him anyway his just saying that lol and no I never did Mrs dd

68 Re: My Admin Quest on Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:41 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
I earned about twenty times your stake back if you followed all my bets

69 Re: My Admin Quest on Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:58 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
I did not fancy much in day either but will b lookin at the nite ones day betting looks short priced winners nights looks bit better just waitin hear from Sam to see what cards is mine n what's hers she is fussy on certain cards u stick to this thread Kelly that way u not annoy people n ya be alright end day ya earn me cash so I happy no matter wa ya do loool show ppl ya clever init

70 Re: My Admin Quest on Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:27 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
you dont annoy anyone Kelly, its just people messing around cos you moaned about it lol

anyway got one for you tonight

5:40 Roscommon Tayto Park 9-1, actually a decent horse and returning after a break, but main reason Im backing it cos the name, cos Tayto Park is actually a theme park here in Dublin where they make the crisps...only in Ireland could you get a theme park named after crisps and whose mascot is a bloke in a Potato suit  lol!

its actually a decent park with a great wooden rollercoaster and small zoo with buffalo as they do buffalo flavored crisps!  lol!

71 Re: My Admin Quest on Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:15 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Brave Poppy 5.40 Roscommon is one who i think can improve interesting how was pulled now given a better race 12/1 £10 Each way advised 

Pack it in might be the answer to this poor class of a race Sean ran really good here when seen put £10 each way on this 8/1 6.20 Lingfield

Brideys Lettuce £5 Each way 7.20 Lingfield 16/1 do not need explain this to you 
Bookmaker 7.50 Lingfield £20 Each way on this 8/1 keeps placing today might win with race to suit 

Just Fab £10 Win only 8.50 Lingfield 9/1 could win again might be going for a hat trick of runs

Ligholler £20 Each way too fast of a turn out to ignore 8/1 3.30 Salisbury

Will be still looking for more see how these go

72 Re: My Admin Quest on Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:11 pm

Scram

KING OF THE MONTH
KING OF THE MONTH
@Kelly wrote:Do not think some people like me that's why gave me about 10 negative since I joined

For the record gave you 2 or 3 pluses yesterday and no minuses, so not me.
However i did report you to Sean for spamming the over 18 thread with underage stuff :P
I love your enthusiasm and great picks, what a firecracker you are!

73 Re: My Admin Quest on Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:57 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
And me I like the energy you bring every day always enthusiastic

74 Re: My Admin Quest on Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:16 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
just put this here for you kelly  :D :D :D :D :D, pmsl , such a chancer horse, but i remember sean saying sometimes youve gotta have a gamble ..or summat like that!

"never heard of a horse being carried out before???

but this horse only appeared once and was carried out, but Oakly 5:40 roscommon is a brain boru horse and has a jock onboard who is 29% winners the last 14 days so at 50-1, same race as tayto park 9-1, ill give it a go as could be anything"

but yeah sam, i love her positivity and banter, cos its friendly but at the same time, it makes me wanna beat her lol, and so i tried extra hard today and already had a nice winner and a placer...so its all good...she still owes me money though  :D :D :D

75 Re: My Admin Quest on Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:57 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
i will win for you tomorrow ok Sean i start looking now

76 Re: My Admin Quest on Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:10 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I check if anything good for you

77 Re: My Admin Quest on Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:53 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
We got 96 so straight away 

£19 Win only on Sparkalot Kempton 6.40

Will be more picks

78 Re: My Admin Quest on Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:59 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
7.25 Seamster Hamilton this horse only ran a few days ago came 3rd when run at goodwood on 11th of june so only few days ago this time he gets a Jockey booked in he is a very consistent horse been in the top three 35 times out of his 74 starts which says how consistent he is almost 50% type of horse a heads or tails horse, he has won over good to soft in the past  and when rode out in June he had 3 wins 3 places out of 10 starts, back in June last year he ran on the 27 June and placed 3rd lost by 5L then they put him out two days later and he won the race easy by 4L so not put off when this horse is well known to have multiple runs between a week 16/1 £5 each way advised 

5.00 Joshua Reynolds Haydock this is John Gosdens only horse sent out tomorrow and it is one of his new horses his stepping him up in trip today which shows his working hard on getting this one right he did not run that bad at Doncaster in April came 5th out of 16 horses got hampered in that race Robert Tart is now booked into this who has rode a couple of the Gosden horses and they work really well together almost a 50% strike rate showing a plus profit if following them everyone knows John Gosden always does his best work at Haydock out of the 86 starts his had here in 5 years his only ever lost 29 of them and shows a 29% Win rate because 25 of them has won with a 26% strike rate with his 2 year olds he shows a plus profit with everything at Haydock so is of interest to me how sends his only run out today at this track a field of anything this is all being new horses so play it safe and £5 Win only bet on 7/1 because too many dangers of could be 

2.20 Antiphony Worcester this horse was last seen at C&D in June the 3rd ridden by Sean bowen who has decided to take the ride again today which i like because rode this to 3rd place last time and Sean Bowen has a 40% Strike rate having a 63/1 double on the 10th, this is yet to pick up a win other than his PTP only problem his his top weighted in this £10 Win on this 13/2

Karen Tutty Hamilton

5.55 Gaelic Wizard 16/1
7.55 I'm Super Too 8/1
8.55 Under Approval 20/1
Interested in her three horses out tomorrow so £2 Each Way Patent advised on this

79 Re: My Admin Quest on Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:57 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Analysis of picks
I found picking these races tonight, i do not know how anyone can do it daily because found it really difficult not because of form etc but simply because was nothing worth it, kept stakes bit smaller this time around going rethink how i stake over the course of this, so i am not too confident on them.

Rating would have be following 

Sparkalot - Really should be a sure win
The Tutty horses - could be anything type of horses but worth betting on 
Antiphony - if that works same type of race like LTO should go onto win that 
Joshua Reynolds - the trainers only ride at his proven best course huge danger
Seamster - will probably be a NR but then saying that the stats show in June when his turned out quick can win

80 Re: My Admin Quest on Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:53 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
DARK HORSE

Renewing 33/1 Worcester 5.20

Could out run these odds £5 Each Way Advised 

81 Re: My Admin Quest on Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:53 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Kelly wrote:7.25 Seamster Hamilton this horse only ran a few days ago came 3rd when run at goodwood on 11th of june so only few days ago this time he gets a Jockey booked in he is a very consistent horse been in the top three 35 times out of his 74 starts which says how consistent he is almost 50% type of horse a heads or tails horse, he has won over good to soft in the past  and when rode out in June he had 3 wins 3 places out of 10 starts, back in June last year he ran on the 27 June and placed 3rd lost by 5L then they put him out two days later and he won the race easy by 4L so not put off when this horse is well known to have multiple runs between a week 16/1 £5 each way advised 

5.00 Joshua Reynolds Haydock this is John Gosdens only horse sent out tomorrow and it is one of his new horses his stepping him up in trip today which shows his working hard on getting this one right he did not run that bad at Doncaster in April came 5th out of 16 horses got hampered in that race Robert Tart is now booked into this who has rode a couple of the Gosden horses and they work really well together almost a 50% strike rate showing a plus profit if following them everyone knows John Gosden always does his best work at Haydock out of the 86 starts his had here in 5 years his only ever lost 29 of them and shows a 29% Win rate because 25 of them has won with a 26% strike rate with his 2 year olds he shows a plus profit with everything at Haydock so is of interest to me how sends his only run out today at this track a field of anything this is all being new horses so play it safe and £5 Win only bet on 7/1 because too many dangers of could be 

2.20 Antiphony Worcester this horse was last seen at C&D in June the 3rd ridden by Sean bowen who has decided to take the ride again today which i like because rode this to 3rd place last time and Sean Bowen has a 40% Strike rate having a 63/1 double on the 10th, this is yet to pick up a win other than his PTP only problem his his top weighted in this £10 Win on this 13/2

Karen Tutty Hamilton

5.55 Gaelic Wizard 16/1
7.55 I'm Super Too 8/1
8.55 Under Approval 20/1
Interested in her three horses out tomorrow so £2 Each Way Patent advised on this
Just because new page so you see it

82 Re: My Admin Quest on Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:51 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Kelly wrote:We got 96 so straight away 

Will be more picks
Only got 2/1 bet if did super nap would lost got small bit back on what lost shame because was going say ten pound treble on cunco UAE king and this but changed mind lol

83 Re: My Admin Quest on Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:00 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Kelly wrote:
@Kelly wrote:We got 96 so straight away 

Will be more picks
Only got 2/1 bet if did super nap would lost got small bit back on what lost shame because was going say ten pound treble on cunco UAE king and this but changed mind lol

thanks for sparkalot kelly, you were so confident i did it twice, before and after my win on SDS 10-1, so consider your debt finally paid lol lol pmsl  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

you doing good girl and holding the fort well, people missing SAS would do well to follow you

84 Re: My Admin Quest on Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:53 pm

Chris

Regular
Regular
Followed you today Kelly...I went e/w on Joshua Reynolds and Seamster so go bit back on them and got nice win bet on Sparkalot...oh Yeh and was on Seafarer for nice place money it drifted to 16's....not too bad a day at all.
Thanks Kelly

85 Re: My Admin Quest on Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:34 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
£92 

At £4 loss today wish i got brave and done that treble going look around some good horses out tomorrow so it going probably go over the £92 pot i built you ok Sean because few horses i like going make coffee and sandwich then i going do some write ups 

Having cheese and onion Sandwich incase anyone was wondering

86 Re: My Admin Quest on Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:48 pm

Tina.Crossly

Staff
Staff
Stop stressing Kelly over trying get the goal he was only joking around with you think you doing pretty well to be honest hope you get a really good few days on it x

87 Re: My Admin Quest on Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:21 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Ripoll i thought he ran well lto to pick up a win at kempton and might be able to do the same here keeps Godwin booked in had 7 starts won 1 and placed 3 times when riding on this  8/1 £5 Win Newbury 3.40

My Mo 2.45 Nottingham is extremely annoying to follow for his supporters and felt got the win LTO at Chepstow only to find he was beaten by a neck they are now dropping him down in trip here and keeping his 5lb claimer on gets a £20Win bet today BUT if becomes a NR which i am hoping then gets a £50 win bet at Chepstow on Friday where he is booked to run (not the Aintree only if goes to the Chepstow race) so we will see what happens Egan is doing well with his rides having won today on Justice Rock at 16/1 and a few other horses who are similar to my Mo like Incus and Sgt Reckless he won on tomorrow he is booked into three rides Bushwise this one and Prize Diva £20 Win bet 6/1

Mythical Madness 7.40 Haydock should win this race drops right down the weights right down in class and came 2nd lto £30 Win bet 11/2 

3.55 Nottingham Gung Ho Jack is one to keep a eye on for me 22/1  £3 Each Way same race Bogsnog 8/1 £4 win bet

£2 Patent on Prize Diva 15/2 , Bushwise 20/1 and My Mo 6/1 

£2 Treble Win
Mighty Missile 2.55 11/2
Brisham Rocks 4.50 5/4
Scenic Star 6.25 4/1

Still looking 

88 Re: My Admin Quest on Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:36 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Change your betting stakes, example Mythical Madness in that type of race is not worth our set stakes to tip up but is worth it if you want to take a risk £30 win only is too much money on a horse that at least 3 others can beat it, you would earn some good money if you set stake and wipe out the £50 on shorts etc that is quick way of losing money this time next month you be in minus if keep doing it this way very messy mixed gambling when comes to stakes your advice is perfect and very good picks all time lately just the messy mixed stakes are letting you down you got to play it smarter i know 100% if you sorted your stakes out to certain levels you be winning 5 grand by end of 3 months your trying very hard to get that which is why you doing silly stakes wipe out your head what you doing and do what you been taught ok Kelly and keep up the good work because like i said your advice is perfect and best of luck with Mythical Madness because i chose to take it out my picks but i do like the horse xx

89 Re: My Admin Quest on Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:25 am

Chris

Regular
Regular
Great words Sam...Kelly does a lovely write up..she makes a pick worth following.
I dont follow to your stakes Kelly but have started following your picks,simply cos of your write ups.

Mythical Madness is a e/w bet to nothing...could win easy but at 11/2 its money back if places and live to fight another day.

Keep it up Kelly,Im really enjoying you taking the reins the last few days while S.A.S was quiet.

90 Re: My Admin Quest on Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:08 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Agreed stakes need changing but i follow for now but going have change stakes because ur pot would been ok if not lool i will try help ya reach 5k ok n i still make ya admin if we do it 

Going punt this one here in the 18:05 - Haydock - King Of Paradise - Got some good C&D form and could pull a upset out least a place 33/1 E/W

19:40 - Haydock - Caulder Prince - Going use this has a cover to your bet been running in way better company interesting see how he does now 8/1 E/W

20:10 - Haydock - Boycie - Got be done init lool 8/1 E/W 

20:40 - Haydock - Spirit of Belle - keep following this one got close lto might get ze job done for us here 12/1 E/W

Risky £10 Double on Limelight 11/4 + Mighty Missile 11/2

Limelight got it in him to win but meh and Mighty Missile is alright wit me

14:00 - Newbury - Cuban Heel - is a good bet to try with Kirby on board 9/1 E/W 

Give that a try Kelly see what we can do kid 

91 Re: My Admin Quest on Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:45 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Thank you will try them now and yes I going have revamp on my stakes I do win lots money but then lose lots of money on the other hand so gets messy to keep up so revamping my entire structure bit like London need do with tower blocks

92 Re: My Admin Quest on Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:48 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Meh was going do purple and gold part the double grr

93 Re: My Admin Quest on Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:03 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Ah that alright glad mighty lost would been gutted init lool

94 Re: My Admin Quest on Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:44 pm

Chris

Regular
Regular
@Kelly wrote:
Mythical Madness 7.40 Haydock should win this race drops right down the weights right down in class and came 2nd lto £30 Win bet 11/2 
Yes Kelly get in there and a lovely drift out to 11/1...fair fucks to ya...thanks very much for that one :)

95 Re: My Admin Quest on Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:49 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
gitzy16v wrote:
@Kelly wrote:
Yes Kelly get in there and a lovely drift out to 11/1...fair fucks to ya...thanks very much for that one :)

fair fucks kelly, you saved my day today, great shout, i admit i didnt like it much at first but then i trusted your instincts and knowledge and went with and so glad i did, well done, respect girl, you deserve it, i was chicken and did e/w and certainly not £30 but happy bunny tonight, you proving everything you said

Last edited by Ubik on Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

96 Re: My Admin Quest on Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:50 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
What a fucking shout bet you glad you followed her on that sean lol I did but much smaller stakes

97 Re: My Admin Quest on Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:52 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Millster wrote:What a fucking shout bet you glad you followed her on that sean lol I did but much smaller stakes
and sean got 2nd, would have been a good forecast but happy enough with the win, fair fucks like
and i gave kell 2 rep points so she on 20 now

Last edited by Ubik on Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

98 Re: My Admin Quest on Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:53 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Nearly 500 pound I got so lucky bet you glad followed sean but I took risk and it won't often pay off and if was 11/1 would not put so much on earned you lots of money now so so happy but going take notice of my stakes so I do not waste it all xx

99 Re: My Admin Quest on Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:57 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Proper hand on heart tipping from you Kelly I got a strange feeling you and Sean are going make a good team in this five k challenge

100 Re: My Admin Quest on Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:01 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Lool proper money shot n wa a drift we hit 5k in no time kid but remember our chat earlier do a stake plan so ppl can judge confidence n avoids messy rounds but cheers for that kid Sam be gutted she did not take the bet loool

101 Re: My Admin Quest on Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:03 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Won't lie never done the bet but did think you go girl when saw it win at the odds nice money made by you both

102 Re: My Admin Quest on Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:19 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Yay yay yay sean still happy about that lol

103 Re: My Admin Quest on Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:36 pm

Mandinka

Knows way round
Knows way round
Well done Kelly, Great tipping

104 Re: My Admin Quest on Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:13 pm

Jh2103

REGULAR
REGULAR
Sean and Kelly making it look easy lool well done guys and girls again!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum