Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
beaten by a NK hate that

202 Re: My Admin Quest on Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:32 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
3.10 The Plan Man when seen over C&D he came 3rd out of a big field that day he had few of these horses behind him, he was also second last year over C&D £10 each way on 10/1

Friday i break away so will be on all time then so get ready to be annoyed by me again and i better be seeing everyone come back on focused

203 Re: My Admin Quest on Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:48 pm

HenYas

Regular
Regular
Cant find Seans help section but would like some advice on these bets....
Got a 55p ew acca and 20p ew yankee going, as follows
No 340 Seeking Magic 9/1 won
No 515 Pacific Salt 10/1 won (thank you Sam)
Ne 845 Childesplay Non Runner
P 735 Oriental Relation 12/1

Bet 365 offering 40 ish for the acca and 80 ish for the yankee as cash out with about a £400 quid return for each but when I calculate it, the acca should pay £811.52 and yankee £767.70 if Oriental Relation wins. If she places I would get about £25 for the acca.  Why is there such a difference from bet 365 and what I could win?

204 Re: My Admin Quest on Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:58 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
sometimes they not including the NR and might been price reductions on RULE 4 because of NR in some of the races it might be that

205 Re: My Admin Quest on Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:01 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
sometimes a 25p rule adds up when i just worked it out all three races might had a rule 4 applied i will check for you one minute

206 Re: My Admin Quest on Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
35p Rule 4 in the 3.40 if placed the bet before 8.42am
20p if after

5 NR in the 7.35 so will no doubt be a Rule 4 on that one too for you

207 Re: My Admin Quest on Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:09 pm

HenYas

Regular
Regular
XxicequeenxX wrote:sometimes a 25p rule adds up when i just worked it out all three races might had a rule 4 applied i will check for you one minute
Perfect answer Icey, thank you.  Just looked at the bet and seen that Seeking Magic had a rule 4 deduction, so makes sense now.  Thanks for pointing that out.  Much respect, or at least one additional rep point. :D

ps is that image a photo shop of the actual you, or just an avitar?

Last edited by HenYas on Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

208 Re: My Admin Quest on Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:11 pm

Paulcrossley

Regular
Regular
Hope last lands for you mate good bet to of done

209 Re: My Admin Quest on Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:16 pm

HenYas

Regular
Regular
Paulcrossley wrote:Hope last lands for you mate good bet to of done
Cheers mate, and thanks again to Sam, cause I followed 2 of hers - usually follow yours too and Icey (getting to know the gooduns), trouble is, most on here are good and have there good n bad days but cant afford to follow them all, so just mix it up now and again and today is a good one so far, wanted to put me 2 up earlier as the fiver challenge but it hadn't started and couldn't work out how to start it off...doh!

210 Re: My Admin Quest on Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:21 pm

Paulcrossley

Regular
Regular
yes sometimes it is hard to follow everything i just pick things out at random missed Sams one today and Icey's one tonight always the way that

211 Re: My Admin Quest on Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:19 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Gowran Park

2.15 Hatton Cross, this is a very weak looking race which will be good for a horse like Hatton Cross to take advantage of and finally pick up a win, ran well in defeat a few times most important one for me would be the Cork Race in May where he was second to Blue Bounty beating 14 other others Mo Henry was about 5l behind Hatton Cross that day then he went onto win at Naas beating a field of 14 which shows me that if Mo Henry can do that so can Hatton Cross £10 each way 8/1

212 Re: My Admin Quest on Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:11 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
2.55 Fairyhouse Mo Henry won his last race well and gets a few added pounds today but can still get a second win here in this sort of field £5 each way 15/2

3.25 Fairy Midnitemudcrabs last time she was not running like she is known too infact she aint been doing so for a few starts but that helps with the weights now very good jockey in to sort the weights out bit more and gets her best trip today worth a risk £5 each way 16/1

3.00 Redcar The Dukkerer you can forget the last run got bumped and should of done better form before then was 223 and can forgive her drops in class today and that will certainly help her get back into the race £10 each way 15/2

4.00 Redcar Kiwi Bay bit of a let down horse this one only having a bet because came 2nd in this race last year so worth trying for me £5 win only 6/1

4.30 Highly Sprung a other let down horse keeps being pulled out of races so shocked see it actually show up but it wont run till half four so no doubt they find excuse to pull again £3 win only because will pay for Kiwi bay if wins then 5/1

3.05 Tipperary War of the Pennys how many times has this let us down new jockey on board maybe they got some form of plan money seems to support it today £5 each way 7/1

3.35 Tipperary Shake the Bucket well you all know about this horse £20 win only 3/1

4.05 Charlottes chum been doing well in previous races and looks set to win form is 334 at the odds worth a each way chance £5 each way 16/1

213 Re: My Admin Quest on Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:25 pm

Sean

WORST TIPSTER OF THE WEEK
do not worry too much on this ok Kel it pick up for you again mine is been pretty bad lately too ride these out i say kid

214 Re: My Admin Quest on Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:07 pm

Sean

Kelly wrote:

4.00 Redcar Kiwi Bay bit of a let down horse this one only having a bet because came 2nd in this race last year so worth trying for me £5 win only 6/1
Fair play i would not of done that myself it always the horse you think wont win often do win this shows ah

215 Re: My Admin Quest on Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:35 pm

Sean

Good couple winners Kelly good try on it kid we try again tomorrow on this

216 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:00 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Glad hear people are going start offering advice again i know doing it day by day can become boring for people so it is good to hear that the mood is starting come back for everyone to do it again we bound have these quiet periods when day by day but rather that than people just tipping for no reason.

I am going start this quest fresh now 

2.30 Leicester Major Crispies is with a new yard now O'meara since May and they been trying find a suitable race for this one they been getting really unlucky Bev race is the one i thought was so unlucky not to win only beaten a nose on that day and similar story on last start did not have the best of runs no clear way for him, if the odds was to go shorter i would not suggest a bet on this that is why posting it early the step down to 6f is the best move in my opinion having all his wins over 6f so maybe we could get a good win £5 each way on this 9/1 

Will be more picks just wanted to get this one up early 

217 Re: My Admin Quest on Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:11 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
2.50 Brighton Halling's Wish dropped so far down the weights now how can he not be winning here Moore and Kelly both doing so well if does not win this will be a fixed race £10 each way 7/1

3.20 Brighton Zaeem agree with the write up about this from firstpastthepost £10 each way 10/1

£5 each way double on both of these 

218 Re: My Admin Quest on Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:06 pm

Sean

I missed the price on this 7/2 Hallings Wish and 9/1 on Zaeem but that my fault for late checking so i had do win only on Hallings wish meeh

219 Re: My Admin Quest on Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:21 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Sean wrote:I missed the price on this 7/2 Hallings Wish and 9/1 on Zaeem but that my fault for late checking so i had do win only on Hallings wish meeh

yeah, i looked quite deeply into the 3:20 and for me SDS is the only good thing about Zaeem

I do like Admirable Art as has won on soft on 6th june and kirby onboard, also on exceeding power cos of the going as well (winner on soft)
but it is a bit of a lottery as are all races today I think

220 Re: My Admin Quest on Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:28 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
SKS Double Turnover

Here is what we do if notice today had a good double £5 paid for it so now that won we roll it over to £10 if FAILS we will roll back down to £5 then if win goes back up to £10 then £15 and so on 

Bet taken on Bet365 

SKS DOUBLE

Yarmouth - 19:30 Musical Comedy 3/1
Beverley - 4.10 You're Cool 13/2

Pot - £137.50 
Spent - £10.00
Pot - £127.50
Edit - I already put the bet on but just thought i could each way that bet played it safe if both place would been £30 back but that was my mistake it is a WIN ONLY bet this time but will remember that next time

221 Re: My Admin Quest on Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:34 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
You have opened my mind up to a new type of gambling for our team you know Kelly £5 on two shorts for the returns was pretty good something i going to look into doing when nothing much to bet on

222 Re: My Admin Quest on Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:37 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
it is good if you can get it right if not it only a £5 you think you two use set stakes of £20 on one horse (each way) yet for £5 you can do two shorts and get same amount money back has you would on a 10/1 winner still do the value but open mind up to different ways remember what you said it all about the money no matter what and how

223 Re: My Admin Quest on Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:03 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Yes is interesting i will always look for the highs but sometimes just nothing yet many shorts and it is a way of doing it for certain something will look into

224 Re: My Admin Quest on Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:32 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Was reading they finally cracking down on the No Runners now can not wait i know it puts lot of people off gambling because gets to stage you put in so much effort just to be wasted next morning to find it is a No Runner this is big news specially for certain people on here i am glad. I know i for one have often been put off at night looking at the cards thinking why bother when they going just change come the morning much needed action is finally being taken now

225 Re: My Admin Quest on Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:50 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Going try become a millionaire on this now that is my goal be first millionaire on forum then buy villa in Spain and let ubik stay at it so we get rid of him lol

226 Re: My Admin Quest on Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:48 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Today is really going annoy me I best win this double

227 Re: My Admin Quest on Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:18 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Stupid horse new double for later will let you know

228 Re: My Admin Quest on Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:22 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Kelly wrote:Stupid horse new double for later will let you know

stick with me babe Ive got loads of winners coming up! 

229 Re: My Admin Quest on Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:29 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
I done the Sttp bet and goin find a different double to do I just want a winner to show off lol

230 Re: My Admin Quest on Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:46 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
7.00 Yarmouth Tommy's Secret 15/2
7.30 Yarmouth Commanche 8/1

£5.00 Each Way Double

231 Re: My Admin Quest on Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:45 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Kelly wrote:I done the Sttp bet and goin find a different double to do I just want a winner to show off lol
told ya you should have followed me....16-1 winner, lets dance 2nd at 10-1 

you my good luck charm..im never gonna let you leave this site now lol lol!

232 Re: My Admin Quest on Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:58 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
SKS DOUBLE
6.05 Tramore Canny Tom 11/2
3.45 Newbury Mrs Gallagher 5/1

£5 WIN
POT £112.50

233 Re: My Admin Quest on Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:58 pm

Bill.Price

DUEL GRAND+WEEKLY FIVER CHAMP £209.00 + £89.00