FRIDAY £5 CHALLENGE WEEKLY CHAMP £46.88
@Kelly wrote:Just incase was worried i am looking now ok everyone

if you could just put the ice cream down for a min hun  :D

154 Re: My Admin Quest on Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:44 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Parfait 2.30 Buick is my favorite type at these event i will never forget when he won me lots of money when he made entire race one time at big odds and i thought means he going lose now done too much too soon but no he stayed and won can not remember the horses name just remember the money from it the important part this horse has neartly 60% win/place ratio and why a tougher race can win this today £5 each way 33/1 

Looking for more now so wait ok

155 Re: My Admin Quest on Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:56 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Sirici 3.05 this one can win this race easy any can win the race very easy do not be put off by the market leaders 80/1 Each Way £3 each way be enough of a return 

Greta G 3.40 Gosden trainers horse  should run very well if returning to previous form £5 each way 14/1 

Decorated Knight should win today Jack Hobbs is crap ground too dry and Reel needs longer track so they over rated this wins £20 Each way 9/1 bit more money because if places i be happy 

Bossy Guest 5.00 De Sousa needs a break and could get it here £5 each way 16/1

On her toes 5.35 Should at least place i agree sean use skybet for the more places on this one and £50 each way advised 10/1 only use them stakes if got the pot earned from me if not use much smaller this is more for sean the advised stakes because he follows so would have the pot i built up 

£10 Treble 
3.30 Hamilton Love Oasis 11/4
5.10 Hamilton Bonnie Girls 10/3
5.20 Uttox Schindlers Prince 4/1

Going to the money burns section now and find some so wait ok everyone 

156 Re: My Admin Quest on Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:14 pm

Ubik

@Kelly wrote:Parfait 2.30 Buick is my favorite type at these event i will never forget when he won me lots of money when he made entire race one time at big odds and i thought means he going lose now done too much too soon but no he stayed and won can not remember the horses name just remember the money from it the important part this horse has neartly 60% win/place ratio and why a tougher race can win this today £5 each way 33/1 

Looking for more now so wait ok

hope you havent jinxed this for me now.

Yesterday I saw a horse called Kelly, but it was a big price and a finished last i think

today you have sams a diamond 21-1 2:20 Uttox but doesnt look that good and Phoenix Lightning, which i really like..after sams phoenix moniker for RC

2:45 hamilton
Phoenix lightning 7-1 fahey horse and hamilton is 19%, yard had a newbie winner last week

157 Re: My Admin Quest on Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:30 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Graceful Lady 2.20 5/2
Londinium 3.55 5/4
Pharoh Jake 7.20 7/2
Take To Heart 7.40 7/4
Hellfire 7.50 2/1
Londonia 9.10 11/2

Lucky 63 WIN ONLY .50P (£31.50)

This better pay out because they are the ones who should be winning races tomorrow now going to go for the better odds now they out the way

158 Re: My Admin Quest on Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:45 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
3.40 Ascot Serenada steps up in trip today should place 18/1 £5 each way

4.20 Torcedor already holds a win over st georfe gets same jockey £10 each way 20/1 

Will be back in the morning with more need my bed  

159 Re: My Admin Quest on Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:32 am

Ubik

@Kelly wrote:3.40 Ascot Serenada steps up in trip today should place 18/1 £5 each way

4.20 Torcedor already holds a win over st georfe gets same jockey £10 each way 20/1 

Will be back in the morning with more need my bed  
3.40 Ascot Serenada steps up in trip today should place 18/1 £5 each way

Kelly, we have to break our jinx!!

160 Re: My Admin Quest on Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:58 pm

Bill.Price

GRAND FIVER CHAMPION £209.00 15 Weeks
@Kelly wrote:Graceful Lady 2.20 5/2
Londinium 3.55 5/4
Pharoh Jake 7.20 7/2
Take To Heart 7.40 7/4
Hellfire 7.50 2/1
Londonia 9.10 11/2

Lucky 63 WIN ONLY .50P (£31.50)

This better pay out because they are the ones who should be winning races tomorrow now going to go for the better odds now they out the way
Best of luck with the last one nice little bet that is

161 Re: My Admin Quest on Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:45 am

XxicequeenxX

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Just saw this, very unlucky on that last one

162 Re: My Admin Quest on Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:30 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Bet everyone had sad face thinking where is Kelly, i was busy getting my hair done and told her she needed to rush because my bredrins was waiting for my tips thanks you Char nice that you speak because i know you keep yourself to yourself alot 

2.30 Madeline has anyone noticed how well Verian is doing at Ascot if you new to looking click on his name and go on stats and look at Ascot his got 15% strike rate 16 wins and 20 places and his not done too well this time around so time he had a place he does even better with his horses that turned out first time to run here out of 10 horses sent first time only 1 failed to give him a place none if you count the 6 place rule you get at Sky bet which is interesting in itself aint it she ran well at Goodwood who you can say is second to best track other than Ascot and Atzeni on board £5 Each way

3.05 Raheen House sounds like going get some curry and probably funded by ISIS this horse (can you imagine saying that on other sites) but is a good horse 221423 each way money in this one 25/1 £5 each way 
(They paid 4 places on William hill so counts)

4.05 Hydrangea i agree with chris this one should win today £5 each way 28/1

Yalta and Visionary  3.40 one of these will place ok 66/1 and 80/1
LOOKING AT OTHER RACES GOING TRY DO ALL RACES TODAY SO JUST WAIT HERE AND KEEP LOOKING OK

Last edited by Kelly on Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:23 pm; edited 3 times in total

163 Re: My Admin Quest on Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:35 pm

Ubik

wtf is my bredrins???? I thought it was a horse at first and googled it but it aint

now you jinxed madeline for me  😢

164 Re: My Admin Quest on Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:40 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
i hang with Big Terks (lionheart) and he always calls me his bredrin and it stuck in my head around here lot of Black gentleman and ladies so stuff they say stays in your head because makes me laugh way they say alright bredrin i first thought he was asking where my bread bin was to make some dinner

165 Re: My Admin Quest on Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:45 pm

Lionheart

Regular
Regular
@Kelly wrote:i hang with Big Terks (lionheart) and he always calls me his bredrin and it stuck in my head around here lot of Black gentleman and ladies so stuff they say stays in your head because makes me laugh way they say alright bredrin i first thought he was asking where my bread bin was to make some dinner
PMSL you not meant be saying it to everyone you do make me laugh because some would be offended by you if do not know you well enough

166 Re: My Admin Quest on Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:54 pm

Jh2103

REGULAR
REGULAR
Hahaha Will am in stitches mate youth slang that, hahah you diamond geezer

167 Re: My Admin Quest on Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:56 pm

Ubik

@Lionheart wrote:
@Kelly wrote:i hang with Big Terks (lionheart) and he always calls me his bredrin and it stuck in my head around here lot of Black gentleman and ladies so stuff they say stays in your head because makes me laugh way they say alright bredrin i first thought he was asking where my bread bin was to make some dinner
PMSL you not meant be saying it to everyone you do make me laugh because some would be offended by you if do not know you well enough

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy whats up terks! didnt know you were lion

you really have a bread bin kelly? thats dead posh..bet you have a sugar bowl as well

168 Re: My Admin Quest on Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
i do and some red pot that i put teabags in i did have teapot but i broke it because dropped it on the floor and my breadbin is full of nail varnish because not often i eat bread sometimes i do have some but not a fan of bread tastes too powdery for me 

Face the Facts 5.00 just do that the facts are this should win or least place came 4th to sofia's rock running well and with Kirby on should do well 40/1 £10 Each way 

Copy Sean and move to six place SkyBet here 

Rare Rhythm 20/1 Lustrous Light 40/1 Baydar 25/1 Master Carpenter 28/1 and Top Tug 12/1 £10 each way on all five 6 places 

Little Lotte 2.10 Market Rasen like the name of this £2 Each way 20/1

£2 on Queen wearing blue 9/2 (LOST)< that should count but does not so lump on her wearing blue tomorrow lol 

Racing Spirit 2.45 Market Rasan if this was a mullins horse it be 1/10 now because unbeaten strange how it works aint it unbeaten in 4 starts £10 Win 13/2 

169 Re: My Admin Quest on Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:19 pm

Shining Diamond

S.A.S POST EDITOR
S.A.S POST EDITOR
you should done running in heels Kelly lol

170 Re: My Admin Quest on Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:45 pm

XxicequeenxX

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Kelly wrote:

Copy Sean and move to six place SkyBet here 

Rare Rhythm 20/1 Lustrous Light 40/1 Baydar 25/1 Master Carpenter 28/1 and Top Tug 12/1 £10 each way on all five 6 places 

Good one Kelly your Quest is going so well

171 Re: My Admin Quest on Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:49 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
not seen 5th and 6th yet but between me and Sean had 3 so he best be saying thanks because i got him £260 in this quest for that winning he should be bowing down to me now should he not be

172 Re: My Admin Quest on Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:01 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
i do not follow this bit but i do keep eye on it well done Kelly

173 Re: My Admin Quest on Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:59 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
2.10 Lake George knows this track really well and gets a good claimer has won load of times here 10/1 £10 each way 

5.00 Buckstay would like see this win Ascot doubt it but he can try with all places on 16/1 £10 Each way

174 Re: My Admin Quest on Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:55 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Lows Everything gets £20 Win

Akavit 4.00 this today has De Sousa booking which is a good jockey book i think steps up in trip today and has had a good season gets a few pounds added on but will not be a problem for this i feeling his ROI (return of investment) is pretty good over 50% which is close to S.A.S so if you follow them then logic says follow this horse surely 9/2

Pattie 4.30 I am agreeing with Bill De Sousa could have himself a good treble bet today and i have already put my £10 on his treble that he has suggested but this one deserves a bet trip will suit this one and should be classed has the bet of the day for many 2/1 NAP

Mediums Everything gets £10 Each way

After Eight Sivola 3.40 i knew i should put bet on this last night it was 25/1 now only 8/1 this will have to be my NB i thinking not meaning i putting more money on i use the words nap and Nb for what they designed meaning most confident for me personally and this is my second most confident one Sean Bowen is a baby and his been doing really well and this is the one that can get him a good winner today 11/1 NB

Highs everything gets £5 each way here

Lucy the Painer 3.30 Pontefract already had a good run when coming 4th last time out and does keep improving 654 form so hoping she adds a 32 or 1 here 20/1

Nearest The Pin 2.40 Worcester is dropping down in class today posts good speed and gets a new trainer was 26 when last seen this horse would not wipe him out is 25lbs below when he last won his race 25/1 

175 Re: My Admin Quest on Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:20 pm

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Hi Kelly best of luck with your new system.

176 Re: My Admin Quest on Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:51 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Thank you Relyod i like trying different things out see what works and what does not hoping try find a more tidy way of keeping profit because my old way was too messy to follow with stakes so hoping this way will help others

177 Re: My Admin Quest on Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:02 pm

Mandinka

Knows way round
Knows way round
Great tipping kelly, Well done

178 Re: My Admin Quest on Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:17 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Thank you £115 profit i happy about that but my Quest is not going good because saw some shoes i wanted so i took some out of the pot for it so i going have stop buying shoes now i think

179 Re: My Admin Quest on Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:11 pm

Ubik

hope you put some on dandys gold!

180 Re: My Admin Quest on Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:12 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
No i actually forgot was three horses i was going do when woke up and forgot all three of them and two of them won so that was not good

181 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:32 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Just finished work now having coffee will post up then was i missed?

182 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:48 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Kelly wrote:Just finished work now having coffee will post up then was i missed?
I missed you treacle....

183 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:49 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Lows
5.55 Tourboy only going get back bit of money on this so hope for the drift hoping can pick up from his last start and beat Mr Showtime here good jockey booked in can see this winning easy today 4/1

4.30 Go Amber Go was pleased when i saw the odds drift on this one i thought would go off favorite to win got experience here and has dropped in the weights see little reason why this is not winning specially now Champagne Bob is out  6/1 NAP 

8.00 Dicosimo i am taking a risk putting this in my low bets so if i was you Sean think of putting it in medium because has placed twiced on last starts hoping can finally get a win here think this will boost my Quest pot up which after buying my shows stands at £650 oh and minus these bets it is shrinking aint it now lol 8/1

7.20 Windsor Fair Cop David Probert should get this to his 2nd win 2/1

7.50 Plead shocked to not see you tip this one up Sean can win this really easy 6/1 

6.40 Box Office was well backed on his last start could make amends here in this race 11/4 

8.10 Mystic Sky i would like Hint of Grey to win but i think this one will get it today here harder race this for all involved 4/1

7.40 San Quentin Jockeys only ride out which means alot when it is of his standards 7/1

Mediums 
4.15 Bogsnog wow wow what a drift to 6/1 wish i could have 2 naps lol this one should win today won 4 times over C&D comes back to the AW think the slight weight might be putting people off it but not me keep this one EW just incase 6/1

4.00 Very First Blade the handicapper keeps letting this have chance after chance and he does do ok just never enough 43 so showing improvement gets a experienced jockey on board this one this time around and am expecting this to at least come 2nd today if not i will not be happy with this one 9/1 NB

5.45 Bush Beauty loves it around this course won so many times and can do it again her form is 4043 and could add a small little 1 by that end of today 11/1

5.25 Kilbaggan The Graduate this use to win me some good money when going over the flat racing lets see if earns me over the jumps 28/1

Highs 
4.45 Bridal March when you look at his form it is bit downhill but then you think when he was last here he was not beaten too far drops in weight and class 14/1

3.45 Wolverhampton Bismarch Flyer ran well when last seen at this C&D coming 3rd that day should give a other good run at this field with todays Jockey 22/1

8.20 Ingleby Mackenzie something is telling me to give this a chance probably because has same last name has big terks on here 25/1 

6.10 Southwell Larkhall won over here before and looked like his about go in again when coming 3rd last time 16/1
Will be editing so keep checking 

Last edited by Kelly on Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:47 pm; edited 4 times in total

184 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:27 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Kelly wrote:Lows
5.55 Tourboy only going get back bit of money on this so hope for the drift hoping can pick up from his last start and beat Mr Showtime here good jockey booked in can see this winning easy today 4/1

4.30 Go Amber Go was pleased when i saw the odds drift on this one i thought would go off favorite to win got experience here and has dropped in the weights see little reason why this is not winning specially now Champagne Bob is out  6/1 NAP 

8.00 Dicosimo i am taking a risk putting this in my low bets so if i was you Sean think of putting it in medium because has placed twiced on last starts hoping can finally get a win here think this will boost my Quest pot up which after buying my shows stands at £650 oh and minus these bets it is shrinking aint it now lol 8/1

Mediums 
4.15 Bogsnog wow wow what a drift to 6/1 wish i could have 2 naps lol this one should win today won 4 times over C&D comes back to the AW think the slight weight might be putting people off it but not me keep this one EW just incase 6/1

4.00 Very First Blade the handicapper keeps letting this have chance after chance and he does do ok just never enough 43 so showing improvement gets a experienced jockey on board this one this time around and am expecting this to at least come 2nd today if not i will not be happy with this one 9/1 NB

5.45 Bush Beauty loves it around this course won so many times and can do it again her form is 4043 and could add a small little 1 by that end of today 11/1

5.25 Kilbaggan The Graduate this use to win me some good money when going over the flat racing lets see if earns me over the jumps 28/1
Highs 
4.45 Bridal March when you look at his form it is bit downhill but then you think when he was last here he was not beaten too far drops in weight and class 14/1

3.45 Wolverhampton Bismarch Flyer ran well when last seen at this C&D coming 3rd that day should give a other good run at this field with todays Jockey 22/1

Will be editing so keep checking 

Loving Go Amber Go and Bridal March but think Dusty Bin might have the march on Bogsnog and will side with Jacksonfire instead of go amber.  I also went for Bush Beauty against your over 18 pick on Yasir...good luck 'Treacle' Tart of the forum.

185 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:47 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
That is lot of horses i picked aint it lol

186 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:55 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Kelly wrote:

i was going suggest this has a cover with my one so can see why you took that bet on

187 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:13 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Just pretend i not NB that horse ok

188 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:35 pm

Ubik

@Kelly wrote:Just pretend i not NB that horse ok
for some reason I abandoned castlerea tess, one of my fave horses??????, but at least dr parkes placed

189 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:37 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Sean had that on his to watch list this week kind always hope all seans loses to mine cruel aint it

190 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:39 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Now i think logically i should of each wayed Go Amber go at 6/1 lesson learned on that teach me to be too cocky lol

191 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:49 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
HenYas jinxed Bridal March we just blame him for that one not winning pmsl

192 Re: My Admin Quest on Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:33 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Just some mediums today for me 

Medium
Destroyer 5.00 Carlisle going award this one a other chance here today had some excuses on past couple of starts and is consistent enough to warrent a chance 10/1

Three Little Birds 3.10 Carlisle form reads 2232 in her career and today should be reading 22321 by the end of this especially now that Dwyer is riding and gaining weight advantage in the field 9/1

Ardamir 4.10 Salisbury this one i was going put into the Long but changed my mind because is roughly a medium chance gets a claimer on board and is dropping to a trip he finds more comfortable running over close calls on his last 4 starts 3233 is his placings 12/1

Fort Worth 2.50 Worcester noticed this in Seans to watch out for list and going to take a bet on this one can reverse placings with Super Scorpion when you view the weight advantage this gets today 8/1

193 Re: My Admin Quest on Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:05 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
wa up wit u misery ass not seen u pish bout for while now lool good picks by way likin them going do a double with Fort Worth and Three Little birds too why i am here

194 Re: My Admin Quest on Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:07 pm

Bill.Price

@Kelly wrote:Just some mediums today for me 

Medium

Fort Worth 2.50 Worcester noticed this in Seans to watch out for list and going to take a bet on this one can reverse placings with Super Scorpion when you view the weight advantage this gets today 8/1
Tipped all over on here today everyone should been on this nice work Kelly Sean and Angi

195 Re: My Admin Quest on Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:09 pm

Bill.Price

Correction i thought was in the O.R.S i stand corrected

196 Re: My Admin Quest on Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:13 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
thanks for that Kelly double bubble because done it with my own watch list plus with your pot tha is wacha call durty money and i broke the curse of the other thread with dance king

197 Re: My Admin Quest on Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:26 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
15l he dominated that field noticed it in your list and only one stood out wish i sided with Dance King also now

198 Re: My Admin Quest on Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:00 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Rubbish football ruining soaps tonight so going have some bets

199 Re: My Admin Quest on Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:17 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Golly Miss Molly 8.40 C&D winner 8/1
Black Ruby 7.50 Wins 5/1
Misty Mountain 8.20 Should place 8/1
Broadhave Honey 7.30 Wins 6/1

Lucky 15 Ew £1 stake stupid football

200 Re: My Admin Quest on Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:47 pm

Nick C

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Don't know if you watched the race Kelly, but Golly Miss Molly came from last to first over last 2 furlongs...brilliant stuff, and a tasty price!

201 Re: My Admin Quest on Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:08 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
No i was waiting for big brother shocked at some of the results i thought Excel and hot Mustard would win tonight strange that is

202 Re: My Admin Quest on Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:10 pm

Chris

Regular
Regular
Great shout on Golly Miss Molly Kelly...like Nick said came last to first...followed you on these today,thanks.

203 Re: My Admin Quest on Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:12 pm

Chris

Regular
Regular
Didn't do a lucky did all singles lol....and don't be bad mouthing the football lmao was enjoying both football and racing in the pub tonight.

204 Re: My Admin Quest on Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:29 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Severus 2.15 wonder if he can do a double of wins today wanted go with i will excel but NR now 8/1 ten pound each way

Factofthematter 3.30 consistent and is place value 11/1 £20 Each Way

Not really much today to fins

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum