S.A.S » S.A.S MAIN BETS » My Admin Quest

My Admin Quest

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

101 Re: My Admin Quest on Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:03 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Won't lie never done the bet but did think you go girl when saw it win at the odds nice money made by you both

102 Re: My Admin Quest on Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:19 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Yay yay yay sean still happy about that lol

103 Re: My Admin Quest on Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:36 pm

Mandinka

Knows way round
Knows way round
Well done Kelly, Great tipping

104 Re: My Admin Quest on Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:13 pm

Jh2103

REGULAR
REGULAR
Sean and Kelly making it look easy lool well done guys and girls again!

105 Re: My Admin Quest on Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:28 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Thank you everyone with that and Seans places my Quest pot is now 

£412 so still miles away not i going look at tonights and see what Sean puts up for this bit and going do a stake plan so it is not all mixed up

106 Re: My Admin Quest on Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:31 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
Glad the risk paid off for you Kelly well done

107 Re: My Admin Quest on Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:08 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
£412.00

Fast Kar 14/1 7.15 Fairyhouse This one stood out first because of the name but then was reading into it and did like it seems to be stepping into the right ways of form again waso nly 5l behind Magic Bear when last seen now they stepping this back up to 6f yet to win a race but gets his usual claimer on board £5 Each way

My Mo 9.05 Chepstow came 2nd at this course and distance when last here and came 5th today i said i will be putting my 50 on this but now i only going put 20 on it 20 is my max stakes from now on 15/2 Win only

7.55 Aintree Lycidas 11/1 is only up 3lb and won really well last time that got to try again on this £10 Each way 

Firmdecisions 3.30 York11/1 been running really well good jockey and trainer is inform £10 Each way

£5 Treble

Call Me Grumpy  11/4
Road To Dubai 5/2
Brother Tedd 7/2 

Just going wait for morning line now see if i will like to pick anymore options, waiting on drift out horses and other things

108 Re: My Admin Quest on Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:57 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Anyone else notice this site drawing attention 56 people was on this morning at the same time

Branscombe 2.00 Sandown SDS/Johnston combination is always worth a second look at Sandown  £5 each way 9/1

A other combination that is worth watching is Probert and Balding who have so many wins when working together that Master of Wine in the 2.35 Sandown is worth placing some money on 11/1 could be anything first time out but hard to ignore the stats of these two £2 Each way keep stakes small on these anything horses 

Top Beak 3.35 Sandown this is why i wait for morning to do some now this has drifted worth trying for me could make a bold statement today in this sort of field 7/1 £10 each way advised 

Hija 3.20 Newton Abbot i know this is a horse Sean and Sam have mentioned in the past  UR LTO but the ride before that was 3rd gets better ground here this time around should run well at this course with the better ground £5 each way 9/1

Triggywinkle 5.00 Newton Abbot this one to finish off my afternoon betting she is 4lb lighter than when last winning and is a previous C&D winner good jockey on board today and money seems to be slowly heading her way £20 Win bet 10/1

£5 on Mythical Madness 8/1 owes me nothing 

Will be back with the Evening races later and i being more professional now aint i not messing around

109 Re: My Admin Quest on Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:11 am

Firstpastthepost

Knows way round
Knows way round
I did notice that Kelly must be your great tipping lately bringing in visitors to the site, once word of mouth spreads a site like this can be very popular specially with the amount of money on offer it is not overloaded with tips and the tips available are often above 6/1 bringing in some real money if you play it right

110 Re: My Admin Quest on Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:21 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
£5 Treble

2.00 Sandown Glaceon 2/1
3.45 Sandown Shargiah 3/1
5.00 Newton No No Cardinal 6/1

i am also going use No No Cardinal has my cover for Triggy race because keeps getting 2nd place might win £10 each way on it

111 Re: My Admin Quest on Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:11 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Yay first winner of day

112 Re: My Admin Quest on Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:33 pm

Nick C

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Well done Kelly. Following all yours today...on my way to Edinburgh so that will pay for my first pint...and some more

113 Re: My Admin Quest on Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:43 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Should done the sds Johnston double lol

114 Re: My Admin Quest on Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:44 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Thank you nick

115 Re: My Admin Quest on Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:07 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
I should do fairview I would done wild mistress lol

116 Re: My Admin Quest on Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:06 pm

Chris

Regular
Regular
@Kelly wrote:£5 Treble

2.00 Sandown Glaceon 2/1
3.45 Sandown Shargiah 3/1
5.00 Newton No No Cardinal 6/1

i am also going use No No Cardinal has my cover for Triggy race because keeps getting 2nd place might win £10 each way on it
Nice one on the cvr Kelly....Well spotted 1 and 2 well done

117 Re: My Admin Quest on Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:17 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Thank you everyone done cover because taking it all serious

118 Re: My Admin Quest on Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:40 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Kelly wrote:Thank you everyone done cover because taking it all serious

you done good again kell, i missed the cover but cos of you i decided to do a SDS treble, aint feeling well, but you fast becoming the go to hot tipper on here  :D, gave you another 2 rep points an all

119 Re: My Admin Quest on Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:03 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
£429.40

Very tiny tiny profit

Coldstonesober 3.40 Downpatrick posts speed of 125 105 and 119 of G.C.D was only beaten a NK last time by Curragh Golan who was the fav in that race at the time his form over Downpatrick is ok had 7 starts and 1 win 4 places here Johnathon Moore has decided to take the booking here having rode this 8 times and 2 places on it is not going to mind any ground at all and hoping can come on from his last start here 14/1 £5 Each Way

Gamesome 3.10 Musselburgh this horse is so annoying to be following like i have last time seen this over C&D he was beaten by Caspian Prince last year but 1L and things seemed to of really gone backwards for this one, i highly doubt it happen but if it rains suddenly tomorrow i upping my stakes on this lol one thing with this horse he after each race even tho he losses you go away thinking least he gave a good run for you Midgley horse should win this race and out of the three it be this or Desert Law if you are looking for one that will steal it that goes to that annoying (if you not backing him) Fahey his got Kimberella in this race a hard race so stakes remain little on this £2 Each way at 14/1 i would be happy with that return for this

Mister Musicmaster 3.35 Bath he is looking for a hat trick in this race and could get it very easy here is the only C&D winner in the field and meets very little competition in his quest liking the Morris booking who is doing well and the trainer is turning this out fast at the same C&D  his two wins have come over C&D and hoping to see this being his third win over here is strange tho that the jockey has been changed around but going just do the £10 Win on this to perform the hat trick today 7/1

The Statesman 4.25 Sandown if this stays a 8-9 field race and places up for grabs this surely is a placer for us easy form reads 33343 and at 14 is far too big and looks a nice place chance for everyone giving money away type of horse at these odds £20 Each Way because is for the place money part Dwyer and trainer are in form hoping see big things for this horse and O'Brien might regret selling this on 

STILL LOOKING

Last edited by Kelly on Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

120 Re: My Admin Quest on Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:31 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Must say very impressed with you past few days Kelly it is nice to see you putting effort into it again and i am liking your picks for tomorrow so far i am looking myself and not even found one yet let alone 3 lmfao

121 Re: My Admin Quest on Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:41 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Thank you Sam did not want let you two down been so good to everyone so wanted show i can do it lol xxx

122 Re: My Admin Quest on Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:57 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Kelly wrote:£429.40

Very tiny tiny profit

The Statesman 4.25 Sandown if this stays a 8-9 field race and places up for grabs this surely is a placer for us easy form reads 33343 and at 14 is far too big and looks a nice place chance for everyone giving money away type of horse at these odds £20 Each Way because is for the place money part Dwyer and trainer are in form hoping see big things for this horse and O'Brien might regret selling this on 

STILL LOOKING
Clever betting on this one glad ya done it saves me tipping it up could even win that race ya no

123 Re: My Admin Quest on Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:58 am

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Very tiny tiny profit

Coldstonesober 3.40 Downpatrick posts speed of 125 105 and 119 of G.C.D was only beaten a NK last time by Curragh Golan who was the fav in that race at the time his form over Downpatrick is ok had 7 starts and 1 win 4 places here Johnathon Moore has decided to take the booking here having rode this 8 times and 2 places on it is not going to mind any ground at all and hoping can come on from his last start here 14/1 £5 Each Way

Gamesome 3.10 Musselburgh this horse is so annoying to be following like i have last time seen this over C&D he was beaten by Caspian Prince last year but 1L and things seemed to of really gone backwards for this one, i highly doubt it happen but if it rains suddenly tomorrow i upping my stakes on this lol one thing with this horse he after each race even tho he losses you go away thinking least he gave a good run for you Midgley horse should win this race and out of the three it be this or Desert Law if you are looking for one that will steal it that goes to that annoying (if you not backing him) Fahey his got Kimberella in this race a hard race so stakes remain little on this £2 Each way at 14/1 i would be happy with that return for this

Mister Musicmaster 3.35 Bath he is looking for a hat trick in this race and could get it very easy here is the only C&D winner in the field and meets very little competition in his quest liking the Morris booking who is doing well and the trainer is turning this out fast at the same C&D  his two wins have come over C&D and hoping to see this being his third win over here is strange tho that the jockey has been changed around but going just do the £10 Win on this to perform the hat trick today 7/1

STILL LOOKING
Some good stuff here and i am liking your treble one, it is good to see you back to basics and if you keep the tits coming i am sure you be a admin in no time

124 Re: My Admin Quest on Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:59 am

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
tips* where is them brothers of yours not seen them post for ages

125 Re: My Admin Quest on Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:02 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
2.10 Sandown The Big Lad was thinking about doing this one all night decided going do it now if runs like has been on the AW should be able to get this one form reads 2322 hoping it have a one at the end by today 7/1 £10 each way with £5 win on Oriental Relation 14/1 only win because it annoy me if that won 

Nothing else changed in the morning market that made me want to place anymore bets at the moment

126 Re: My Admin Quest on Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:11 pm

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
Good call too Kelly x

127 Re: My Admin Quest on Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:16 pm

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
Oh I done oriental class so thanks I mixed up the horses lol

128 Re: My Admin Quest on Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:28 pm

Mandinka

Knows way round
Knows way round
Boom Kelly, Statesman, great shout.

129 Re: My Admin Quest on Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:50 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
We dancing kid we dancing I pished lool

130 Re: My Admin Quest on Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:55 pm

Chris

Regular
Regular
Nice one on Statesman Kelly.

131 Re: My Admin Quest on Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:55 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Just so happy did it for you sean ou helped me so much when I was struggling with money so happy did that for you xx

132 Re: My Admin Quest on Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:21 pm

Nick C

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Great tips Kelly. Thank you.

133 Re: My Admin Quest on Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:32 pm

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thank you Kelly!

134 Re: My Admin Quest on Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:30 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Sean wrote:

Very tiny tiny profit

STILL LOOKING
Clever betting on this one glad ya done it saves me tipping it up could even win that race ya no
lol still laughing to myself about this Sean lol

135 Re: My Admin Quest on Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:33 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
i be back in morning with my picks x

136 Re: My Admin Quest on Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:11 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Dark Shot 3.45 Salisbury this one keeps running reall well form reading 432 this season and when last seen at Epsom i thought if was allowed a good clear run would of won his race but did well to come second £10 each way 10/1

4.00 Doncaster Iseemist i thought she ran really good at goodwood so can not see why such a bug price willing to try again on this one 16/1 £5 Each way

2.20 Cork Jenniechild a other horse that got close last time coming second and big price here so going to try this one out 11/1 each way £5 

137 Re: My Admin Quest on Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:19 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
I tried my best to find something not a very good day for racing but with Ascot on Tuesday think that is why all the cards are not too good today

138 Re: My Admin Quest on Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:21 am

ColdCreek

Regular
Regular
Do not force a bet Kelly i had a scan down the cards and thought fuck it i just save my money for next week going be an expensive week

139 Re: My Admin Quest on Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:09 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
yer givin it miss today will do some tomorrow got a vodka and red bull rush went ova bout 2 bottles last night an Ang was dancing on the pool table and got us barred from one pub looooooool was good night tho kids only trouble is all i can smell now is bloody red bull hate the stuff

140 Re: My Admin Quest on Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:45 am

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
Lol was worth it was wicked night taxi driver ripped me off cost me 40 that did you owe me that lol

141 Re: My Admin Quest on Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:29 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Big money week so not having a bet today good luck those who are you two should came to mine I would allowed dancing on the tables lol

142 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:04 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
was going wait for tonight but i will have a bet now will look around for us

143 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:17 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
2.00 Cameo Star well it is not big secret about the combo of Hanagan and Fahey team worth a try on this horse that could be lots or nothing on new start 9/1 £5 Each way for me

3.00Exotic Guest ran well last time seen this steps up in trip could make it two in a row 11/2 £10 win

3.30 Carlisle Maulesden May keeps showing signs of improving getting 3rd last start worth a chance £10 Each way 8/1

5.00 Royal Cosmic can fahey and Hanagan pull off a double today they have a chance with this one if the new comer does well a other maiden horse who got close £5 Each way 15/2 

Fahey Hanagan £5 win double

3.45 Totally Magic she has done so well over the couple of seasons and looked to be ready to win again at a distance she enjoys best 7/1 each way £10 

4.45 Fairy Lock has raced in much better company than sees here £10 each way 7/1

144 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:42 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Was looking at your books last night to your stakes you posting you are actually doing very well Kelly and giving our books a run for our money you know lmfao

145 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:34 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
yer she earned me some good money cant complain lol 

Whitkirk 20:00 Nottingham 9/4
Handytalk 19:15 3/1
Seduce Me 4.30 Carlise 7/2
Hee Haw 15:00 7/2
Trinity Star 15:15  5/2
Eez Eh 15:30 5/1
Cheerfilly 15:45 2/1

Win only super heinz set stakes give it a go Kelly ya never know with this one kid all within a chance 

146 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:28 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
3.55 Thirsk Seamster it is only a matter of time before this one wins his race and now been dropped back should come on bit better always does his best got to give him that 8/1 £5 each way

3.30 Stratford Play the Ace was torn between a few in this race so hope went for the correct one got to always play to the Ace in this world right down in the weights and is given every chance here 17/2 £5 each way

4.05 Stratford Burning Heat is just that at moment very hot so put £2 each way on this 17/2

4.45 Whos de baby me me me i am lol really want this horse to finally win and can here 9/2 £10 wIN ONLY 

Ascot
2.30 Kool Kompany very overpriced for a horse with the amount of good runs behind him wont write this off too fast specially for place value 50/1 £5 each way

3.05 Prince of the Dark this be your sons name i thinking sean lol this price might not be lasting first time cheek pieces i willing to take a chance on this £10 each way 18/1

3.40  Final Venture did not run too bad when was in the company of some of these horses at Ascot when last seen he was in a photo finish at Ascot could be his time this year 66/1 £5 Each way 

4.20 Thunder Snow gave Churchill a run last time came second to him hoping will give better here £20 each way 14/1

5.00 Cartwright i am paying a small interest in this one keeps his good jockey and might steal this if allowed to lead £4 each way 18/1

Will be back tomorrow now and see what the market says then will post more up these are my place bets most of them going look for some more bound be place money to be earned this week

147 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:36 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
My wild Treble £10 Win

Our three sons 4.05 Stratford 4/1
Afred Richardson 8.00 Beverley 9/4
Who Dares Wins 5.00 Ascot 11/2

Outsider Each way patent £5 each way 

Ennaadd 2.30 25/1
Goldream 3.40 12/1
Rainbow Dreamer 5.00 12/1

148 Re: My Admin Quest on Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:47 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
4.45 Stratford West Class winks does well here £20 win 7/1

149 Re: My Admin Quest on Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:38 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Kelly wrote:
3.30 Stratford Play the Ace was torn between a few in this race so hope went for the correct one got to always play to the Ace in this world right down in the weights and is given every chance here 17/2 £5 each way

Savvy

150 Re: My Admin Quest on Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:28 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Kelly wrote:
Ascot

4.20 Thunder Snow gave Churchill a run last time came second to him hoping will give better here £20 each way 14/1

Small bit of profit on that seems a strange day of racing think the heat bothering them like it is me i had about 5 ice creams already lol

151 Re: My Admin Quest on Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:52 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
give im super too a crack 12/1  8.30 Beverley

152 Re: My Admin Quest on Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:27 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Just incase was worried i am looking now ok everyone

153 Re: My Admin Quest on Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:39 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Kelly wrote:Just incase was worried i am looking now ok everyone

if you could just put the ice cream down for a min hun  :D

154 Re: My Admin Quest on Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:44 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Parfait 2.30 Buick is my favorite type at these event i will never forget when he won me lots of money when he made entire race one time at big odds and i thought means he going lose now done too much too soon but no he stayed and won can not remember the horses name just remember the money from it the important part this horse has neartly 60% win/place ratio and why a tougher race can win this today £5 each way 33/1 

Looking for more now so wait ok

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum