S.A.S » S.A.S MAIN BETS » My Admin Quest

My Admin Quest

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1 My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:57 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
This section is for Sean only to follow at the adviced stakes i trying do my challenge to get to Admin each day will add and minus it that way if he not put my advised stakes on that it is not my fault and i win still get behind me my bredrins 

3.00 Ayr Reinas Queen was only beaten by a head when we seen her running at Leopardstown and i want to wipe out her last two starts because today is her perfect C&G Davis has traveled far to put her in this race and should be easy for her to win 7/1 £10 Each way

3.00 Ayr Rubis This is a Fahey trained horse which i know you like a lot and the jockey booked in is his best Hanagan them two got a good strike rate together and this looks to be the winner of this race with Reinas Queen placing behind him came 3rd at Pontefract and horses in that race have gone on to win since being beaten by Rubis will of just needed that running LTO should win today 13/8 £20 Win only advised 

4.00 Ayr Dark Crystal they putting this out fast after winning really easy last week won over C&D few times and should not mind the added weights because he's still at an advantage from his previous marks of winning ground be perfect 6/1 £10 Each way advised 

4.30 Ayr Bunce should win this today his last ever win was over C&D and been coming really close in his last previous starts 33 should show a proper run for us 8/1 £20 Each Way Advised 

£5 Patent on Bunce, Dark Crystal and Rubis (£35)

£135.00 Paid you banked up loads last month so take it out of that if you not follow it like set out i still win if get up to 5 grand that is fair 

2 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:00 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
!!SUPER NAP!!

£50 Win

Fanfair

5.15 Brighton this is the super nap and should win easy was only beaten by short distance lto over C&D i like way Hannon reputs it back in will win today 3/1

3 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:01 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
6.20 Roscommon Lady Ranger is the only C&D Winner at the track showing experience over the rest and has dropped down to a good weight is unbeaten here 16/1 £10 Each Way Advised 

4 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:05 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Dark Horse

8.40 Pontefract Ticks the boxes

This is similar to your Nicker of the days, this horse was tipped up before by you because you made that comment saying "certainly does tick the boxes" but it did not because it lost on you, but today could win gets weight adjustments today and keeps his good jockey who runs well on him trainer and jockey have a good strike rate together and have earned some good money for their supporters me not being one but when saw wish i was and if wins today will be following them more often 25/1 £5 Each way Advised 

5 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:08 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
lol was only joking but ok crack on with it i will follow it if means making you do serious work on it all i got 1173 notifications on my phone half them r from u messin round lool

6 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:09 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
I turned notifications off if you click on the bottom of thread you can turn them on and off and only watch certain threads that way does not clutter up the phone so much

7 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:11 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
nah i like to keep them on that way wen i out i can read messages n place bets fast if see anything i like comes in handy for me

8 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:13 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
right bets placed good luck

9 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:42 pm

Ubik

FRIDAY £5 CHALLENGE WEEKLY CHAMP £46.88
sean already tipped up Bunce in the 4 horsemen so you need a sub now  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

10 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:48 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
someone keeps giving me negative do not know why when i put effort into that

11 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:49 pm

Roses'n'Wine

Finally managed join up got around to it :D going follow you on these Kelly where is the price family i not seen any of them around for ages i miss Bills banter

12 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:51 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Not sure i think Bill is busy at moment was it you who gave me negative Jess?

13 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:52 pm

Ubik

ive just given you one Kelly, did the earth move?  :D

14 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:53 pm

Roses'n'Wine

No i never why would i lol

15 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:06 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Kelly wrote:This section is for Sean only to follow at the adviced stakes i trying do my challenge to get to Admin each day will add and minus it that way if he not put my advised stakes on that it is not my fault and i win still get behind me my bredrins 

3.00 Ayr Reinas Queen was only beaten by a head when we seen her running at Leopardstown and i want to wipe out her last two starts because today is her perfect C&G Davis has traveled far to put her in this race and should be easy for her to win 7/1 £10 Each way

3.00 Ayr Rubis This is a Fahey trained horse which i know you like a lot and the jockey booked in is his best Hanagan them two got a good strike rate together and this looks to be the winner of this race with Reinas Queen placing behind him came 3rd at Pontefract and horses in that race have gone on to win since being beaten by Rubis will of just needed that running LTO should win today 13/8 £20 Win only advised 

Whoever negative me i got win and the place in that race so glad that happened i put effort into that

16 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:07 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
see that the work i no ya for good one kid

17 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:10 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Thank you hope rest win now

18 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:12 pm

Ubik

first and 2nd! see you just needed poking!!! ill give you a rep point for that, they should change you to rep tart!

but being nit picker, you said BOTH should win???   :D :D :D :D

19 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:15 pm

Roses'n'Wine

Nice 3/1 drift out too bonus money on the placer next bet i play it bet by bet so now they won i move to next one and so on if win enough i will put the 50 on the Nap but only if one more wins :lol:

20 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:17 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
I do not mind getting negative but to give me negative before the race only for both picks to win and place like i said is silly wish could find out who was so i could pick on them lol

21 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:21 pm

Roses'n'Wine

lol are you sad now Kelly lol

22 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:05 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Kelly wrote:This section is for Sean only to follow at the adviced stakes i trying do my challenge to get to Admin each day will add and minus it that way if he not put my advised stakes on that it is not my fault and i win still get behind me my bredrins 

4.00 Ayr Dark Crystal they putting this out fast after winning really easy last week won over C&D few times and should not mind the added weights because he's still at an advantage from his previous marks of winning ground be perfect 6/1 £10 Each way advised 

£5 Patent on Bunce, Dark Crystal and Rubis (£35)

£135.00 Paid you banked up loads last month so take it out of that if you not follow it like set out i still win if get up to 5 grand that is fair 
Whoever gave me negative that is second winner and in the patent too

23 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:06 pm

Ubik

Boom BOOM! kelly, you go girl! Im putting 20 on your SUPER NAP now

edit I just upped you to 10 and you are my tipper of the day...bout time you got yer finger out though! :bounce: :bounce:

Last edited by Ubik on Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

24 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:07 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
That £195 promised in our patent to be paid out now so i did not deserve that negative at all

25 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:07 pm

Jh2103

REGULAR
REGULAR
Kelly taking over lool fingers crossed on bunce  :D

26 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:09 pm

Ubik

love a girl who works hard for the money.... we all expect this again tomorrow as well  :D :D :D :D

27 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:09 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
That is nearly £400 in winning bets and not finished yet so whoever did that to me hope you feel bad now

28 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:11 pm

Ubik

@Kelly wrote:That is nearly £400 in winning bets and not finished yet so whoever did that to me hope you feel bad now

i want to thank them cos it finally made you get yer finger out!  :D :D :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :D :D :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :bball: :bball: :bball: lol! lol! lol!

29 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:11 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
No i done it to earn Sean that 5 grand so i can become Admin so i worked harder pmsl

30 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:15 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Trouble is you mess around lots and new ones did not use to see your work Kelly so they think you just around to mess around where few older ones seen you use to pull out great bets like that patent you just did more of that and the new ones will take you serious because they do not know you because when they came around you was messing around stage.

Knew you could do it had no doubt about it neither did Sean that is why he was happy to follow you i missed first personally but took the second one

31 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:19 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Thank you i not going mess around now bet Sean dancing when finishes his meeting i just texted him and said look how much our Patent going pay even if last does not win it still going be £195 so profit of £160 i am very happy with that nearly £400 in two races Sam     

32 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:24 pm

Ubik

@Kelly wrote:Thank you i not going mess around now bet Sean dancing when finishes his meeting i just texted him and said look how much our Patent going pay even if last does not win it still going be £195 so profit of £160 i am very happy with that nearly £400 in two races Sam     

lol, trust you to find that smiley! im gonna pinch that one!

33 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:25 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
You almost doubled the original stake so fair play to you can not see Sean complaining about it lol

34 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:35 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
That is ok them bets cost 135 got back total of £391 profit of £256 so happy about that see how others do then i do round up on my quest to being admin either way we going be in profit now aint we

35 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:38 pm

Ubik

why you wanna be admin so badly? ive turned it down 3 times, its unpaid! 

36 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:39 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
You done really well Kelly was a watcher on it not a player wish i did follow now hope to see more of this in the future from you x

37 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:41 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
i do not need paying i pay my own way lol and i want be a Admin so i can sneak around and ban people and delete comments that i do not like, i also want to have that bit extra power so people think i best not give her negative anymore

38 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:42 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
lol Kelly you are dippy but funny

39 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:44 pm

Ubik

hey kelly,,these are karens winners today  I forgot she always picks name with jack and royal in them !  :D :D :D

• 4:00 Ayr - Dark Crystal @ 11/2 (Win market)

• Karen 5
    12 Jun 2017, 09:09
    Can't follow
    3:30 Ayr - Royal Regent @ 4/1 (Win market)

• Karen 5
    12 Jun 2017, 09:08
    Can't follow
    2:15 Brighton - Royal Liberty @ 9/2 (Win market)

• Karen 5
    12 Jun 2017, 09:07
    Can't follow
    2:00 Ayr - Jackontherocks @ 16/1 (Win market)
    e/w

40 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:47 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
I have met Karen already she picks Jack because that is her sons name same has she goes for Ben etc nice honest lady she always gets drunk with Sean if you see Sean at the pub you can be assured Karen is hanging around it somewhere mostly at the pool table hustling

41 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:56 pm

Chris

Regular
Regular
Well done on the patent Kelly,didnt follow but kept an eye on the results...thats some lovely profit.
Think Ill watch this section now too cos you showed today you no bother making profit
And you trying hard cos you want to be admin lol

42 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:58 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Well got try harder now because i know someone at least is going be following so makes me want to try harder in my picks so i can show off i am the only one to have a winner today you know Gitzy bet they sitting getting jealous

43 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:03 pm

Chris

Regular
Regular
Ah jus carry on building that profit,dont worry bout anyone following an yeh only one to have a winner..so far lol :lol:  ...
Im just jealous i didnt get on the bets when i seen them but hey im always happy when see people making money...
Good Luck with the rest your bets and I vote ya to be an admin if ya dont ban me lmao

44 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:04 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
i wont ban you lol

45 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:08 pm

Ubik

Fanfair better not let me down or it's a minus for you Missy...upped my stake to £15 at 4-1

46 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:10 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
You should done like jess followed first when won next and so on to do a SUPER NAP

47 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:17 pm

Ubik

Lol

48 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:19 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
the curse of Ubik that was lol

49 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:24 pm

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
Did not follow but that is a great day for you Kelly even if others lost it is still impressive profit will also be a other keeping a eye on this

50 Re: My Admin Quest on Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:26 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Thank you Paddy my super nap nearly won too got beaten by tiny nk but UBIK followed it so made it jinxed

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum