S.A.S » Midnight Hours » Chase the Cash

Chase the Cash

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Chase the Cash on Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:18 pm

Tina.Crossly

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Me and Angi spent long time away thinking of ideas and here is one of our ideas chase the cash, i will take one simple £1 and we basically going to chase the cash

Rules you follow the money and the money is shouting at 

Billy Roberts 3/1 from 7/1
8.15 Newcastle 

So £1 on Billy Roberts

If wins we bank up £2 and gamble £2 on the next one and each time we win we chase more and more then when lose we go back to £1 stake and move up again 

Let us chase the cash

2 Re: Chase the Cash on Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:42 am

Angi

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
5.10 Richard Strauss 9/2

We have decided to do this at nights now, we often busy in the morning so find it hard to pop on so this will be a night section ready for the next day 

3 Re: Chase the Cash on Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:20 pm

Zoe

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I’ve copied this idea as I like it so am on diplomatico 10-3 was 10-1 last apparently lol x

4 Re: Chase the Cash on Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:29 pm

Angi

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
i keep forgetting to do this by time i get in from work (shopping pub trips etc)  i am tired 

lets spice it up and try drifters also, same rules

3.40 Winged Spur 11/1 from 5/1

£1 Win only 

5 Re: Chase the Cash on Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:32 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
at ze 12s i puttin money on tha also Ang jus incase cuz is a decent chance of winnin that wen market drifts u no it be a good bet init

6 Re: Chase the Cash on Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:35 pm

Angi

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Would not touch it at 5/1 but at 11/1 i am going for it, i always remembered what you said about horses drifting weird thing is i use to look for steamers which are still good but i do notice more and more drifting horses are winning now not always but horses like Winged Spur can especially when RP say it should be a 9/2 horse

7 Re: Chase the Cash on Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:08 am

Tina.Crossly

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Chase the cash  this be easier to do than waiting for horses that steam or drift, i did not know someone was never liking this so i never rushed on either me or Angi will make sure this is updated each night now for you all 

3.15 Gowran Park Centrifolia 3/1

So we climb the ladder we start off £1.00 if this wins we then climb up to prong two and so on

Cash ladder

thank you to Midnight hours for the design x

8 Re: Chase the Cash on Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:13 am

Desmond.St

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
4.00 Kabrit 6/1

I will attempt to climb the ladder £1 win on this horse when i will not always use the same horse each time for beat the board or this one just tonight i cannot find anything else love the games on here to see if i can beat them

9 Re: Chase the Cash on Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:46 pm

Danny.West

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Well done on cash ladder tina

10 Re: Chase the Cash on Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:14 am

Tina.Crossly

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
So we climb the ladder that is one step up it drifted 7/2 so we £4.50 up so we put £2.50 into the piggy bank and try to climb the next step this will be a £2 bet now 

COMMODORE BERRY 6/1 4 PLACES SKYBET £1 EACH WAY  

£2.50

11 Re: Chase the Cash on Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:30 am

Desmond.St

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
love it Tina lol

12 Re: Chase the Cash on Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:43 am

Tina.Crossly

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Midnight hours is having a night off tonight, but i have asked her to create me  a red ladder  

Red Multi ladder be 

25p, 50p, £1.00 and so on i think money can be made from doubles

25p win only double on two 3/1 winners is £4.00 you know something to really be looking into, it is fun but a little system to show people do not need to spend lots to earn lots i have always been very big on the build a pot from pennies and it will be something people can get involved in without investing big money 

Step 1 - Two even horses return £1 at 25p 

Step 2 - Two even horses return £4 at £1

Step 3 - Two even horses return £16 at £4

Step 4 - Two even horses return £64 at £16

Step 5 - Two even horses return £256 at £64

Think on that one 

13 Re: Chase the Cash on Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:53 am

Desmond.St

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
A great way of looking at it i did not think on it like that before you are very right i will follow that it is only 25p step 6 would you risk the 256 to earn over a grand i do not think i would you know lol this is why your missed around here your smart with the money, i remember how you use to work the pennies for the SAS and was amazed how much money was earned only starting with a few pounds it is something i will be following Tina but investing it wisely it is similar to these 1-100 challenges only difference is you wont be posting up links so you can trust it is hand on heart playing i will be doing this red cash ladder all the way love all the fun yet serious games on here

14 Re: Chase the Cash on Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:44 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
i like tiz idea especially ze red ladder tina keep tiz bit goin

15 Re: Chase the Cash on Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:30 am

Tina.Crossly

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Tina.Crossly wrote:COMMODORE BERRY 6/1 4 PLACES SKYBET £1 EACH WAY  

cash ladder 1
Do not worry by the time we get to the second ladder you would of banked up money and would have plenty to bet them stakes if you want to who will be brave to follow both ladders, once you get to the next ladder you would of banked over £100 and remember once lose you go all the way back to space one so all it ever cost is 20p a time banking along the way because each losing turn you keep profit and use 20p 

i am going to use Bet365 for this because going to keep my pots seperate but use any site you want it does not matter, will be no links or nothing like you see with others who do this i am not a Affiliate, i am doing this for myself and sharing with you all to see if want to do the idea even use your own picks if want ALL bets will be horse racing nothing else wish me luck because i am aiming to get to the £50.00 part of it

Easy rules it just needs to be a double any odds after all it is your own money your using i will show each day what i am doing and will leave it up to you all what your doing so we done the normal cash ladder here is the double red ladder xx

Each time a bet loses you HAVE TO start back at 20p because then you can bank up going along example here is i will win £3.25 so lets say that wins i will then move up the ladder and spend next lot banking up the rest  which will be £2.75 banked because if next loses i be dropping back to 20p again you will get the hang of it

Remember it is just some fun you can do your own bets just a little way of earning small money with the chance of winning bigger amounts the more you progress, for example that bet above returns £15 at 50p stake it is about using your imagination 

16 Re: Chase the Cash on Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:38 am

Theo.Wolks

REGULAR
REGULAR

Great little game here is mine above

17 Re: Chase the Cash on Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:41 am

Tina.Crossly

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Glad someone else did own bet so others see they not forced to do my way, because lot of corrupt "tipsters" online who do similar to above i think my way is a good way of doing it because your always banking up if wins so good luck Theo, i tried playing it the "smarter" way shorts on step one then moving up odds when the pot grows lol

18 Re: Chase the Cash on Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:47 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
i fink it a savvy idea we started off for ze small stake punter tha is why set stakes never go over tenna E/W unless it a special zo i do like how u n ang go back to basicz it iz bit of fun ea iz mine 

19 Re: Chase the Cash on Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:53 am

Tina.Crossly

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Well the way i see it is people benefit because for 30p on Coral William hill they could put 4 horses together for £1.26 they can put all 6 horses together they can use imagination because serious tips of horses we think going to win especially when progressing up the ladder if they use imagination they could make loads of money too many look for the quick injection yet the majority of us on here earned our money grafting from the bottom with the small stakes 

Last year i tested working from £10 following you and Sam and ended up with £500+ if people can think right i got a year to build this pot up they can do it, problem is so many just want the big money on the spot i hope things like this will open people up to the idea of pot building then before they know it they be putting set stakes on horses without caring because they would of saved up a pot so that is the aim me and Ang do on here which we will stick to now because if i can not get on because of work etc then Ang will do it and with people like you etc playing it will keep it running

20 Re: Chase the Cash on Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:14 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
i will be doing this Tina and will be posting it up in my section each night ok think it is a good idea i will be aiming for the £50.00 spot i want to be the first to break it i lost £145 last night playing the fruit machines so i banned myself off them now lmao so i need to win something today saying that technically i only lost £12 because i kept winning and spinning and spinning next thing i know all i won lost on me but it will keep Skybet off my case because now they will allow me a couple of wins without caring because i think they limited my multi bets because would not accept a lucky 15 i tried doing this morning would not let me click on it yet when i took one horse out it allowed me to place the bet but each time put 4th in it would not annoying when that happens

21 Re: Chase the Cash on Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:17 pm

Danny.West

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Sky are well known to do that with the lucky bets Sienna i asked them once they said it was a glitch and they had people working on it these glitches seem to come and go at very random times strange thing is like you say if you change the bet slightly that glitch goes strange if you ask me, fruits are the death of the punter i have been in the trap many times avoid at all costs they bring you in by letting you win then before you know it you have lost a months wage i never use them anymore

22 Re: Chase the Cash on Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:21 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I think i have used sky too many times lately Danny i placed that football bet on and a few other good bets that won so might go to William Hill or Bet365 thing i hate about bet365 is the place market draws me in and i would take extra places and it then annoys me when the horse wins because i think wish i just stuck to the original odds lol and yes i agree think every gambler gets trapped at least once in them spins my problem was i was stoned and was on the vodka and you just zone into them spins so i wont be doing that again lol

23 Re: Chase the Cash on Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:28 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
yer i been gettin burned by sky l8ly tha y done ze double thing in that account tha wa u need to do Sienna do ur double challenge in tha account then they fink ya just a challenge player

24 Re: Chase the Cash on Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:30 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
alzo keep sum cash on it dont withdraw it they like ppl who not often withdraw ze cash if u bank up quick n winnin often u wud find it hard to place betz with them but all bookies are improving i think they are makin a effort now me an sam we go between the big 4 and do a bet in each one instead of puttin all picks same day wit same bookie it is annoying but that is wa smart slips r for u open all accounts on racingpost n then it adds it without having go to ya bookie well ota than skybet god knows why they not part of the smart slip yet

25 Re: Chase the Cash on Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:46 pm

Dancingshadows1965

Regular
Regular
Some good advice i learned this the hard way since joining here, i was using the same bookmaker to place all tips on here that was following and one morning i tried and they would not accept my £10.00 when asked they said they could only accept £5 for the bet so i ended up opening an account with the others and i noticed now they accepting the £10.00 again because i placed a few higher odd horses with them that lost so that is great advice Sean

26 Re: Chase the Cash on Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:16 pm

Tina.Crossly

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Going to try climbing the ladder again 

£2.10

27 Re: Chase the Cash on Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:22 pm

Dancingshadows1965

Regular
Regular
i will try climbing the cash ladder

28 Re: Chase the Cash on Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:08 pm

Tina.Crossly

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
i will get this lol 

£1.90

29 Re: Chase the Cash on Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:37 pm

Theo.Wolks

REGULAR
REGULAR

i will try again also place chances i doubt i be climbing up the ladder tonight lol

30 Re: Chase the Cash on Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:39 pm

Theo.Wolks

REGULAR
REGULAR
@Tina.Crossly wrote:
@Tina.Crossly wrote:COMMODORE BERRY 6/1 4 PLACES SKYBET £1 EACH WAY  

cash ladder 1
Well done place money back so that should count for a climb

31 Re: Chase the Cash on Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:39 pm

Angi

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
no the profit from that will go in piggy bank and she needs to start off at £1 again now Theo that is the good things you always banking up if place so back to step one now unlucky some of these doubles looking up

32 Re: Chase the Cash on Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:38 pm

Tina.Crossly

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
On the singles we got £3.20 with a drift of 11/1 but that was a place not a win so we bank up the £2.20 and we go back to the bottom and retry again 15/2 

I will look for the double now 

5.15 Chelmsford Jazz Hands 15/2 Win only 

Cash ladder

£4.10

33 Re: Chase the Cash on Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:22 am

Tina.Crossly

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Kelly do not forget all i tip is serious tips even in the games so from today include all my bets in here for the leaderboard please because i actually am suggesting people follow them if they want to because even though it is a game i want to win so take the bets serious xxx
£3.70

34 Re: Chase the Cash on Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:27 pm

Theo.Wolks

REGULAR
REGULAR
@Tina.Crossly wrote:
5.15 Chelmsford Jazz Hands 15/2 Win only 

Cash ladder

shame it did not stay at 20/1 for you for this game

35 Re: Chase the Cash on Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:36 pm

Theo.Wolks

REGULAR
REGULAR
sorry just seen you did win only ok i bet you glad it did not stay at 20/1 lol

36 Re: Chase the Cash on Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:38 pm

Angi

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
lol i will have a turn just waiting to hear back off her i got my pick just waiting to see what she is going for then i will post up once take the bet we doing both ladders tonight xx

37 Re: Chase the Cash on Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:47 pm

Oldrum

Regular
Regular
That poor little piggy bank keeps getting dipped into lol

38 Re: Chase the Cash on Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:55 pm

Angi

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
lol well at least we not smashing it with a hammer to open it up lol just heard back off Tina we only do  singles cash ladder once a day so it does not end up costing lots of money the doubles is fine because only 20p at start 

Like you see we done win only but please do it how you want or even use your own horses we just trying to beat the cash ladder  

£3.50

39 Re: Chase the Cash on Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:36 pm

Tina.Crossly

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
in here Zoe can you see me??

40 Re: Chase the Cash on Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:39 pm

Zoe

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Yes I can sorry what a donut lol thank you xxx was gonna say I always follow you and obviously missed it lol x

41 Re: Chase the Cash on Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:40 pm

Tina.Crossly

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
lol i just play this game at the moment i lost today but some are doing singles on my bets and each ways i only did win only on jazz hands because of the odds so you did not really miss nothing at the moment from me i do have a bet on Friday fiver that will be worth trying keep the stakes small and each way it i am going to try getting my friday fiver crown back lol

42 Re: Chase the Cash on Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:45 pm

Zoe

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Yes I always follow your Friday bets but clearly missed this some how lol but now I know I can look for it haha well good luck for tomorrow but we’ll done for today xx

43 Re: Chase the Cash on Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:51 pm

Tina.Crossly

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thank you this is something you can try Zoe for fun the double cash ladder it will help you when having the urge to gamble try completing the multi-ladder it passes the time and costs barely anything to do it will make the mind focus on trying to do that when bored lol

44 Re: Chase the Cash on Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:52 pm

Zoe

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Yes good idea will give a try thank you xx

45 Re: Chase the Cash on Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:44 pm

Tina.Crossly

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

this is why it pays to use different bookies same bet but look at the massive difference in payout between the two this is why it is best to open up a few bookies online if you can and mix around who your using 

46 Re: Chase the Cash on Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:50 pm

Danny.West

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Spot on Tina, like that winner i had yesterday i won't use that bookie now i will use it to place these sort of bets let them think i just got lucky people to get banned because they are stupid fact if they play it smart you can use every single bookie to your advantage a tenner here a tenner their a mug bet here a mug bet their and you can keep all the bookies sweet anyone who says they not allowed to use a bookie is not smart they are actually just showing how not so clever they have been my dad was a bookie for over 20 years and he use to say you stay out of the airspace and you will be fine so no excuse not to have at least 5 or 6 bookies at the ready in this day and age

47 Re: Chase the Cash on Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:57 pm

Dancingshadows1965

Regular
Regular
when i was younger i was getting burned Danny, but since listening to people on here i do exactly the same now and have noticed how limits are changing for me i was trapped with one on just around a fiver then i started doing the games and stuff and noticed how they have gone really easy on me now i think they like seeing people doing these accu bets and things which i always try to do now, ten years ago it was harder but you are right now with so many options open online then the younger ones should never find it a problem getting a bet on only Greed will stop them or this need to beat the same bookie and not allowing them a piece of the cake is the downfall you always keep the bookie happy and in return he keeps you smiling

48 Re: Chase the Cash on Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:02 am

Tina.Crossly

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Cash ladder

3.10 Lillington 11/1

Will be back tomorrow morning with the double ladder part 

49 Re: Chase the Cash on Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:42 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Am going for the cash ladder now