S.A.S » S.A.S MAIN BETS » October Tips

October Tips

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 9]

51 Re: October Tips on Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:45 pm

Colin.

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Raising Sand is going to Ascot in the 3.35 gets a good claimer and was unlucky in this last year should win now 9/1

52 Re: October Tips on Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:52 pm

feline

REGULAR
REGULAR
i thought i would tip up tonight just to keep in with the spirit of the Diplomat competition will not be fair to put all the pressure on one tipster so here is my contribution 

3.30 Longchamp Whisky Baron placed last two starts i did want Knight to Behold but the odds are poor for me this one is worth a bet along with a place bet on Master's Spirit in the same race 6/1 + 33/1

4.35 Redcar i am backing Bravery at Redcar dropped in the weights and is a Lincoln winner placed over c&d is risky so will be having a each way on this horse 16/1

53 Re: October Tips on Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:06 am

antoine.op

Knows way round
Knows way round
Some of you already know and spoken to me on the facebook pages i use to tip on that before this site when race caller was closed well this is my festival so thought i do some tips 

4.05 Longchamp Hey Gaman 16/1

A big each-way bet on this horse biggest bet i am going to have at Longchamp this weekend it needs to be a each-way bet 

4.40 Max Dynamite 9/2 - Call the wind 11/1

The Irish could hold this race with Mullins i am not biased with my racing i bet on what i think win does not matter where they from the British horse in this race Call the Wind is dangerous if handles this massive step in trip

Treble 

1.00 Ziyad 11/2
3.30 Knight to Behold 7/2
4.05 Plumatic 5/2

54 Re: October Tips on Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:08 am

Colin.

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
i think all know you on here also Op was only couple weeks ago you tipped up a 12/1 winner on here remember nice to see you around for the Longchamp will be having a bet on your main one tonight thank you

55 Re: October Tips on Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:11 am

antoine.op

Knows way round
Knows way round
i thought i posted that on the facebook i keep forget my password on here kelly must be sick of me asking what it is by now i would tip more often if was not for that but i think i will remember it now hoping for at least place monies on that bet that is why it is my biggest bet of Longchamp

56 Re: October Tips on Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:31 am

Relyod5454

Weekly Fiver Champion £25.94
Weekly Fiver Champion  £25.94
Zig Zag Zyggy...6.10...Redcar...11/2.

57 Re: October Tips on Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:39 am

Zoe

Regular
Regular
Fontwell 1.40 midnight queen 7-1

58 Re: October Tips on Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:41 am

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
4.25 hunni 20/1 wins you tarts

59 Re: October Tips on Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:15 pm

Bill.Price

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
3.35 Firmament 11/1
4.10 All Out 9/1
4.45 Nine Below Zero 25/1

Good luck Mary in the way games i hope i do not let you down in the diplomat challenge

60 Re: October Tips on Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:25 pm

antoine.op

Knows way round
Knows way round
So proud of Laurens a French horse and am pleased was not missed this time around no luck in that winning last race will be winnin plenty more

61 Re: October Tips on Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:21 pm

antoine.op

Knows way round
Knows way round
thank god that placed i thought way was going i would of lost that one hope some got on that double your money that would of

62 Re: October Tips on Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:23 pm

Colin.

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thanks and nice one Op always nice when your best bets come in was playing on the place market and a decent return pleased it came in for you

63 Re: October Tips on Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:55 pm

Colin.

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@antoine.op wrote:

4.05 Longchamp Hey Gaman 16/1

A big each-way bet on this horse biggest bet i am going to have at Longchamp this weekend it needs to be a each-way bet 

4.40 Max Dynamite 9/2 - Call the wind 11/1

The Irish could hold this race with Mullins i am not biased with my racing i bet on what i think win does not matter where they from the British horse in this race Call the Wind is dangerous if handles this massive step in trip
Great Job Op

64 Re: October Tips on Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:04 pm

Sienna

REGULAR
REGULAR
You know what the Irony here is Antoine is that it answered your question British horses are better than French and Irish horses well was in that race lol

65 Re: October Tips on Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:11 pm

antoine.op

Knows way round
Knows way round
Point taken on that one Sienna was a nice race he handled the step up really well Laurens was the star of the day shame was not on our ground but she did well to represent us today was a decent day i hope tomorrow will be similar will post up later for the Longchamp races tomorrow

66 Re: October Tips on Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:36 pm

Zoe

Regular
Regular
Well done Colin and Antoine

67 Re: October Tips on Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:42 pm

antoine.op

Knows way round
Knows way round
@Colin. wrote:Raising Sand is going to Ascot in the 3.35 gets a good claimer and was unlucky in this last year should win now 9/1
Sorry Colin was distracted with my own gambling to notice you won, was only when Zoe said i looked i did not place this bet wish i did now and here was you congratulating me without a mention of your own win modesty

68 Re: October Tips on Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:36 pm

Colin.

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
A very good day Op and thank you Zoe

Turbine is going to the 2.10 tomorrow and is often backed on here and was BF last start placed 3rd 9/1 is a ok price

69 Re: October Tips on Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:56 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Well done Colin and bonnet de douch too Antoine.

70 Re: October Tips on Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:19 pm

antoine.op

Knows way round
Knows way round

bien fait, est ce que je pense que tu veux dire

like you see below will be playing for lot of place money  tomorrow with a 2nd big bet but not like the first one today

5.00 So Beloved 66/1

A big each-way bet for me this one will be was 2nd here last year just got beaten if gives a little more he could win this one it is my second biggest bet of the festival you really need to do this each-way like you saw today do not try to play for the win it be nice but keep it each-way

3.05 Cloth of Stars 33/1 - Kew Gardens 11/1

Cloth of stars was placed in this race last year just behind Enable puts him in the place section and Kew Gardens should go well  

3.50 My Sister Nat 25/1

She is unbeaten at this course and is a course and distance winner not often see her racing and never been out of the top three she should be placing if not winning  

4.25 Sioux Nation 33/1 - Hit the Bid 40/1

Both should place in what is set to look a competitive race i be happy if just the one places for me here Alpha Delphini holds hope along with Mabs cross but this is the sort of race i target place money on 

5.30 Grand Vintage 28/1

Should be a other to place

71 Re: October Tips on Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:33 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
U 435 We've got Payet 5/1
L 305 Salouen 50/1

ew single on Salouen Win on Payet and ew double the both

72 Re: October Tips on Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:51 pm

Sienna

REGULAR
REGULAR
@antoine.op wrote:

bien fait, est ce que je pense que tu veux dire
      watch only fools and horses, it went over your head that i think      

73 Re: October Tips on Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:21 am

Yazchi

Regular
Regular
Sha Tin

Working on Antoine theme of putting best two at top 

7.30 Superior Boy 8/1

Should win so easy today without a doubt best bet on the cards for me

10.10 Hang's Decision 8/1

If on turf no but on the AW he is 23 on form so at the odds i will try this 

6.00 Chiu Chow Kid 11/8

Without a doubt the American horse is the best horse in the field but Yung is the master when it comes to this race i almost said when it comes to Sha Tin but i thought that would sound wrong if read out of context i can not see anything past the top four in the market for this one 

6.30 Great Joy 10/1

Is very over priced and always gives a good run when being ridden by Poon, Let us win messes up then this could beat the field 

7.00 Turf Sprint 12/1

A return to form could mean this wins today especially when you work out he is 5lb lighter than when coming second over c&d at the start of the year 

8.00 Super Fun 12/1

Trainer and jockey one is called Ho the other is called Mo thought i will say it before people spot it this one can make the places Red Horse should win the race

10.45 Wah May Friend 20/1

Sometimes best horse in race wins sometimes this is the best horse in this race is top weighted but placed 2nd over c&d off much greater weights

74 Re: October Tips on Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:27 am

Colin.

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
lol nice to see a sense of humour Yaz just saying what many was thinking no P.C on this website i laughed loud at the Trainer does well at Sha Tin comment lol

75 Re: October Tips on Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:28 am

Colin.

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Can only hope HoMo does well with Super Fun 

76 Re: October Tips on Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:31 am

Yazchi

Regular
Regular
I was planning on waving my flag on the screen but i did not want a French war on my hands i seen how they act during Brexit can not risk Macron being on my case lol

77 Re: October Tips on Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:32 am

antoine.op

Knows way round
Knows way round
I WILL JUST LEAVE THIS HERE

78 Re: October Tips on Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:33 am

Yazchi

Regular
Regular

79 Re: October Tips on Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:35 am

Colin.

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
i knew sooner or later that would come fucking knew it lol

80 Re: October Tips on Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:13 am

Roses'n'Wine

Regular
Regular
October Topic is beating War Games Topic so far this month when it comes to profit and wins  

81 Re: October Tips on Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:12 am

Chris

Regular
Regular
@antoine.op wrote:
I WILL JUST LEAVE THIS HERE
great stuff Antoine haha...still havent forgiven you frogs for Henrys handball loool...wouldnt mind only henry was my hero I a massive Arsenal supporter

82 Re: October Tips on Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:15 am

Chris

Regular
Regular
I may throw up a fancy instead of talking crap all the time.

In the Arc i think CAPRI @20/1 a good bet and SEA OF CLASS @ 7/1 has every chance

83 Re: October Tips on Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:43 am

Angi

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Looking around i took these four out of interest just wanted to share the bet i took from here because these four are interesting from the things i have read on this site and looking into them myself

Do not forget it is on ITV these races everyone  

84 Re: October Tips on Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:51 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
oh man the pisses me off, ive never tried french racing before but after reading antoines stuff i had a look and had lilys candle picked out, couldnt understand why it was such big odds as it had won a listed race and was back to the a longer trip which it likes but didnt have the guts to post or back it and goes and flipping wins at 25-1

grrrrrrrr

85 Re: October Tips on Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:03 pm

Sienna

REGULAR
REGULAR
Should always just post what your thinking Ubik, leave it in the Midnight hours next time you have a horse you like but do not want to mention it on this bit does not matter if your having a bet on it or not midnight hours is very open to any comments and thoughts or moans etc so next time come to that part and post what your thinking of betting on etc

86 Re: October Tips on Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:05 pm

Sienna

REGULAR
REGULAR
You should see how many losing bets i post up at night on that so do not worry about posting up horses like Lilys candle on my part i follow everything that will be posted in my section

87 Re: October Tips on Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:33 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Good work past two days Antoine was checking the google stats and you attracted a small French group of new users normally it is only 6 or 10 each week not sure why we have so many US users they always hanging around but that is based on I.P accounts who visit so 62 from 6-10 is a good amount added this week 

88 Re: October Tips on Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:38 pm

antoine.op

Knows way round
Knows way round
@antoine.op wrote:

4.25 Sioux Nation 33/1 - Hit the Bid 40/1

Both should place in what is set to look a competitive race i be happy if just the one places for me here Alpha Delphini holds hope along with Mabs cross but this is the sort of race i target place money on 
Should of backed Mabs Cross shame that and that is ok Kelly i told a few my mates to check the site out so probably that be why few more on now from them parts glad to help

89 Re: October Tips on Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:49 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Chris wrote:I may throw up a fancy instead of talking crap all the time.

In the Arc i think CAPRI @20/1 a good bet and SEA OF CLASS @ 7/1 has every chance
well done 5 places on sky so both these win you points

90 Re: October Tips on Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:38 pm

Colin.

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Some top tipping this month looking at that leader board you know when compare it to the end of September 

Mr Reckless is going for the 3.20 should go well with Currie on board 9/1

91 Re: October Tips on Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:55 pm

city.rock

Knows way round
Knows way round
3.40 Pontefract Angel Gabriel placed in last 6 starts so at the odds either win or bit of profit 15/2

92 Re: October Tips on Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:43 pm

XxicequeenxX

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Rueben James 3.45 Tipperary not seen anyone mention this tonight so thought i will give it a mention should go well and win paddy and hills best prices rest offering only 6s on this 8/1

Also a bet on Angel Gab which is mentioned lots on here tonight already 

93 Re: October Tips on Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:51 pm

Firstpastthepost

Regular
Regular
7.15 Kempton Arlecchino's Arc i am sure this is a SAS horse i am tired so did not look back on the tips i know it was someones horse last start and managed 4th place this forum holds a reputation to back losing horses next time out because they win 12/1 Ew

94 Re: October Tips on Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:17 pm

Zoe

Regular
Regular
Stratford 2.15 come on Charlie 8-1

95 Re: October Tips on Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:48 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
well done Colin and Zoe here

96 Re: October Tips on Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:13 pm

Zoe

Regular
Regular
Thanks kelly xx well done Colin I had a little bet on that thanks to you so thank you

97 Re: October Tips on Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:54 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
Very well done zoe... Loving your work and always take colins advice... Savvy tipping... Should have done the double!

98 Re: October Tips on Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:16 pm

Zoe

Regular
Regular
Well Done on yours will I missed it some how just seen your last one won well done as always lol xx hope family is all good xx

99 Re: October Tips on Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:11 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Aw really unlucky Zoe you almost made the top ten today am really proud of you because you been around since day one from Race caller and it shows if have confidence you do really well, you are +£34 at the moment to £1 stakes it shows if you learn to cut down on your bets look how well you be doing xx

100 Re: October Tips on Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:41 pm

Colin.

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
She is giving me a run for my money got competition lol 

Ask the Guru is heading for the 1.20 Brighton race a big price on offer currently is a c&d winner and should get this well should do 10/1

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum