Part of the Furniture
C 325 Dorking Boy 12/1
N 425 Newcross 9/1

ew singles and double

202 Re: October Tips on Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:24 am

Bill.Price

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I am going to have a punt here on Jockey and Trainer just a small Patent Each Way all three horses are good types so thought i will go for it 

2.05 Navan  Fantasy 20/1
2.40 Navan Dali 25/1
3.50 Navan Coral Beach 16/1

Good to see you sticking to it Colin i thought you would of given up after a few days and between You HenYas Will and Zoe have kept the October thread going really strong so well done, i will be trying to contribute bit more now the bet above i would not bet much on if i am being honest with you only one i putting a singles on is Fantasy, i seen Midnight hours talking about the Mercury and that is a potential runner in that race that i will be interested in backing if goes well here

203 Re: October Tips on Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:24 am

antoine.op

Knows way round
Knows way round
2.00 Sufi 13/2 - Jacob Cats 22/1

Sufi should finally win and jacob cats should place

204 Re: October Tips on Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:50 am

Sienna

REGULAR
REGULAR
Going start doing football bets in the midnight hours if anyone is interested feel free to post up bets, i will not be going over forum set stakes or nothing so will always find bets suited to the stakes or lower will be no need to spend hundreds be mainly Accu's or like seen last night mixed with Darts, chess, UFC etc that way no need to go over the money, i know football and other sports may put people off because of the odds and people feeling need spend loads to win but if put right you can win with still normal set stakes or again like yesterday i got a pound treble going on chess Golf and darts and it pays well so do not be put off by odds 

p.s all bets i post up you can choose what bookies to place them with and rearrange how you see fit, i am pointing this out because if you notice many who tip up football etc often give you links to use and you wont be seeing any of that it is just me sharing what i am gambling on that day leaving it up to anyone else if they want to copy or maybe do own bet but all i ask is make it bets where people do not need to spend more than forum set stakes

205 Re: October Tips on Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:35 pm

Zoe

Regular
Regular
Sorry it’s late

Chepstow 2.15 fanfan du Seuil 4-1

206 Re: October Tips on Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:12 pm

Yazchi

Regular
Regular
Cologne (Germany)

3.40 Wilder 16/1

jockey + Trainer does very well 51% combined won last start big price offered

207 Re: October Tips on Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:58 pm

Colin.

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Well done to all who had wins today pretty hard day for it i will be back on later with my picks

208 Re: October Tips on Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:21 pm

Colin.

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
popping corks is in the 1.20 and i backed this last time out at a decent price came 4th hoping for the win now 10/1

Rosemay is a other who i fancy and have backed on last start races in the 1.50 this is 7/1

Will be placing a double on this also

209 Re: October Tips on Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:21 pm

XxicequeenxX

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
SOLOMONS SEAL 6/1 4.25 Gowran should be winning 100% 

210 Re: October Tips on Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:25 am

Zoe

Regular
Regular
Musselburgh 1.20 lung toun lady 9-1

Gowran park 5.30 shadagann 20-1

Good luck all today xxx

211 Re: October Tips on Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:30 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@XxicequeenxX wrote:SOLOMONS SEAL 6/1 4.25 Gowran should be winning 100% 
Very confident thank you

212 Re: October Tips on Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:45 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Millster wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:SOLOMONS SEAL 6/1 4.25 Gowran should be winning 100% 
Very confident thank you

very well done, thats what you call a nap

213 Re: October Tips on Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:56 pm

XxicequeenxX

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
money earned off him throw him away now  

214 Re: October Tips on Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:15 pm

Zoe

Regular
Regular
Well done all today just curious did any one used to bet every race if so how did you stop your self from doing it ??? But well done all who got winners today I can’t pick s@@t lol xxx

215 Re: October Tips on Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:17 pm

city.rock

Knows way round
Knows way round
7.15 Kempton Kandinsky 100/1

Probert only ride tonight i remember Sean mentioning him the other day on how well he does on these night races with outsiders only need to put change on it

216 Re: October Tips on Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:23 pm

Sienna

REGULAR
REGULAR
@Zoe wrote:Well done all today just curious did any one used to bet every race if so how did you stop your self from doing it ??? But well done all who got winners today I can’t pick s@@t lol xxx
I can help you here

Every single race

4 horses each race 30p lucky 15

Your main bets you post on here use singles at your own stakes your comfortable with, with all you posted it shows that you would of been in profit so use your main stakes singles for what you post up on here

Then if you get the urge to do every single race do the lucky 15 using £1.50 a time or 30p depending what bookie your using 

If your betting every race everyday this is the only way you can minimise the effect 

Your addicted to gambling this is the only way you can do that style of betting without being hit hard, it is almost impossible to earn money doing every race every day trust me

Your picks are not shit your in the top 10 for your tips you think they shit when you lose because your gambling every race, but for us who watch your tips on here and your profit your a good tipster you should be having very good money by now if stuck to that above.

Every race players NEED to use William Hill 1p lucky bets and use main bets for higher stakes

217 Re: October Tips on Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:29 pm

Firstpastthepost

Regular
Regular
Agree with what Sienna said, it does sound like a gambling problem you know Zoe without meaning to cause offence, if it is effecting your money then you need to try getting professional help but if it is not then Sienna system of 30p lucky 15's will cover that need to bet all races and it will soften the losses to your money. Your bets placed on here is where you focus the better stakes because again like said you are showing a nice profit if stuck to your main ones posted on here

218 Re: October Tips on Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:30 pm

Zoe

Regular
Regular
Thank you sienna am not stupid where loose all my money I have a limit but I am stupid like I followed you done a double with with 2 of your bets one won and the other case 3rd I just wish I could just follow you lot instead of wasting money like I said am not stupid and spend £1000s but still wish I could just do a couple of bets a day just wondered if any one else was like and how they stopped but thank you that’s a really good idea and thank you for replying sorry I don’t know how to tag your text at the top lol but thank you so much for replying and well done on your page I love reading it xxx

219 Re: October Tips on Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:32 pm

Zoe

Regular
Regular
Firstpastthepost no offence taking I only do £30 a week that’s my limit but just wish I could do a couple bets a day xxx

220 Re: October Tips on Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:34 pm

Zoe

Regular
Regular
Sienna that came out wrong didn’t mean am stupid for following you I meant to say am stupid by picking more when if I just followed you I would be in profit sorry I didn’t say that proper

221 Re: October Tips on Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:36 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
we all do it kid i often sit n av a cheeky bet or 2 that i shud not do tha loses long u not damaging ur bank an bein savvy bout it then is it really a problem the day u feel the need to steal money or go hungry to gamble is when it is a issue but if u got a limit then ya playin it savvy n is not really a issue 

Sienna spot on bang them in lucky 15's i grew up from rock bottom on gamblin n earned me 1st 100 doin ze small betz  £2.40 wuda been spent today doing every single race putting4 each into a lucky 15 that lets say 16 a week leaves you with £14 which can go on singles wit bets u put on ea u wuda been up in profit it ze long game kid dont worry we all do it always any gambler who tells u they not took a cheeky bet wen shudn is lying

222 Re: October Tips on Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:41 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Zoe wrote:Well done all today just curious did any one used to bet every race if so how did you stop your self from doing it ??? But well done all who got winners today I can’t pick s@@t lol xxx

I think most of us have been there Zoe, I know I have.

The way I stopped was what sean, sam and kelly told me...do penny bets, that satisfy's the urge.
Gambling sites are crafty, you can limit how much you deposit but NOT how many bets you make.
If they did that it would be really useful.
Kelly has also helped with the leaderboard as it makes you realize how much you are losing

use a separate account for "real bets" and another for "fun"
deposit qmee etc into your fun account, then its not propa money
really try and stand up and walk away from the laptop\pc\phone inbetween races..in fact uninstall betting apps on the phone and just use laptop\pc

hope that helps it is difficult but you can do it!

223 Re: October Tips on Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:43 pm

Sienna

REGULAR
REGULAR
I think majority of the people on here started off betting small, it is why we zoned on set stakes and higher odds. 

You seem like your doing it well Zoe, i is hard avoiding every race, i am a hardcore gambler so i know roughly where your coming from but the way i see it if your happy doing it and your not out like Sean says robbing and desperate to gamble then are you really doing any harm? you should split that £30 each week and use half for singles and the other half for the lucky 15 bets at the smallest possible stakes.

Tina and Angi are big on doing the small stake lucky 15 and let us not forget Sam won over  £1000 on a £1.26 lucky 63 that cost her a penny so in total £1.26, look at my free £5 bet today if i picked the right horses on this site i would of had 4 winners in that bet and won lots of money for a free bet.

224 Re: October Tips on Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:44 pm

Sienna

REGULAR
REGULAR
@Ubik wrote:

I think most of us have been there Zoe, I know I have.

The way I stopped was what sean, sam and kelly told me...do penny bets, that satisfy's the urge.
Gambling sites are crafty, you can limit how much you deposit but NOT how many bets you make.
If they did that it would be really useful.
Kelly has also helped with the leaderboard as it makes you realize how much you are losing

use a separate account for "real bets" and another for "fun"
deposit qmee etc into your fun account, then its not propa money
really try and stand up and walk away from the laptop\pc\phone inbetween races..in fact uninstall betting apps on the phone and just use laptop\pc

hope that helps it is difficult but you can do it!
Very good advice Ubik from a man who was really struggling last year that is perfectly said x

225 Re: October Tips on Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:47 pm

Zoe

Regular
Regular
Thank you both of you, I have 2 beautiful kids not at the stage of loosing my house or eating but yes will looking at the board and should be up and there is curtain people I follow so would be up more which annoyed me so much that am that stupid my limit is just £30 a week as I know am stupid lol but would love to stop this and just do the ones I want instead off most of the races but thank you all I appreciate the comments will try what you said Will bout using my laptop xxx

226 Re: October Tips on Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:48 pm

Colin.

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Everything said is right, ten years ago i almost lost everything i would never of admitted it back then so by you saying it to people on here you took the first step without noticing it Zoe it be easier now you got people to speak to about it which is important plenty of people who will listen and help where they can i found out that the hard way at least your smart by limiting yourself to a stake each week

227 Re: October Tips on Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:52 pm

Zoe

Regular
Regular
That’s a good idea sienna am try that tomoz maybe I should say do it for my kids if they don’t stop me nothing will lol but thank you for replying I really do appreciate the help xxxx Colin I feel like a twat saying it and even though it’s only £30 a weeks it’s still a lot to me like I say am not putting nothing in danger by doing it but if I can stop even better I feel stupid just wondered if any one did the same and I really do appreciate the comments xxx

228 Re: October Tips on Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:53 pm

feline

REGULAR
REGULAR
i do this i do every race and post my very best on here and use set stakes on the bet i post on here works perfect so 100% right in that Sienna about small bets and using main stake for the ones posted on here that is why rare i post up because majority of the time i am just doing lucky 15 bets at small stakes and saving my main money for ones i posting up all the time i love gambling on horses my nan loves bingo she spends more on bingo than me and that also helps me see i doing fine

229 Re: October Tips on Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:57 pm

Angi

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Every bet on here Zoe i always putting in lucky bets £1.50 and it helps if you notice yesterday 2 wins gave me a cash out of £30+ doing that will cover you on this part do your own bets at £1 each way and then the rest of the cards move over to a site that offers 1p and do 30p lucky 15's

230 Re: October Tips on Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:01 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Zoe wrote:That’s a good idea sienna am try that tomoz maybe I should say do it for my kids if they don’t stop me nothing will lol but thank you for replying I really do appreciate the help xxxx Colin I feel like a twat saying it and even though it’s only £30 a weeks it’s still a lot to me like I say am not putting nothing in danger by doing it but if I can stop even better I feel stupid just wondered if any one did the same and I really do appreciate the comments xxx

you are NOT a twat and you are very brave for posting it.
Doesnt matter if its £30 or £300, its important to recognize warning signs.
Kelly and Sam in particular ragged on me for sneaky private bets but really they helped me.
When I started it was a tenner here and a tenner there, then I won and begin to feel I could easily beat them (I cant)
Soon I was upto really silly amounts which I am still paying off.
Then thanks to SAS and the whole bet small philosophy, i began to turn things around and have actually cleared one credit card.

So dont be embarrassed to post on here, we are all rooting for you and you can message any of us if you want.
You cant really gamble without having something of an addictive nature

good luck and you can do it if you want!

231 Re: October Tips on Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:02 pm

CharmsofDublin

Knows way round
Knows way round
Angi is the Queen of the Small Lucky bets i do them myself all the time now, i think we all have this problem at least once or twice where we bet on more than we should other day i had 8 bets going 7 of them lost the original one won and i sat thinking if i just stuck to my original bet i would of been up.

Greed plays a big part in gambling for all of us we all get too greedy that is a fact even myself and i should know better

232 Re: October Tips on Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:05 pm

CharmsofDublin

Knows way round
Knows way round
This is why this site works, everyone is just blunt about it all and that is why everyone chips in to try helping by posting up the bets i bet everyone is sat reading it thinking we know exactly what you mean Zoe when it comes to over indulging in gambling even the pro's do it was reading a pundit on the golf last month he lost 1000's because he over bet when he should not of (which he openly admitted) and he gets paid to offer advice to people like me and you

233 Re: October Tips on Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:09 pm

Zoe

Regular
Regular
Yeah but I should be able to stop myself but am glad I put on here because all the comments have really helped in one way or an other and I really do appreciate it even though I feel stupid but I’ve done it now can’t take it back just hate thinking if I followed the 2 bets sienna put up I would be up and that’s why I thought I’ve had enough now you lot are really good with bets and can easyly get a nice double out of you lot but thank you all I will try doing the lucky 15 or just do a couple but honestly thank you all I can’t explain how much you are all helping me so thank you all xxx

234 Re: October Tips on Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:11 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
i made my ground work on 1p lucky 15 bets winning £1 profit here £4 their.... then i moved to £1 doubles earning £15 here £50 their.... then moved to £1 lucky 15's and set stakes it is about getting that break by grafting not a over night success far from it and to this very day i am still doing 1p lucky 15s to fight that urge to gamble we all do it just a fine line between the want and the need for the money if you want the money + that gamble then doing what Sienna said is the only way i still bet loads of races most of them i forget i not doing them for the money i do them for that addiction of the gamble in between waiting for my main races to start

235 Re: October Tips on Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:15 pm

Zoe

Regular
Regular
Sam that’s my proplem I don’t do it for money I do it cos I want to watch the race the have the rush of watching it I don’t care for money I used to but then the rush of watching it took over don’t get me wrong the money is bloody nice lol but the rush for me is watching it and seeing it win

236 Re: October Tips on Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:17 pm

Zoe

Regular
Regular
But my main proplem is what will said waiting for the main bets when I follow you lot I just think f@@k it I’ll do these races while am waiting for them that’s the killer xxx

237 Re: October Tips on Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:21 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Then play the lucky 15 bets because you are covering both you will get the rush and the chance of winning big and trust me from experience you can win big on the small bets i have done it and the Friday fiver challenge shows you how much you can earn from small money if done it correct order i still do it all the time the key is saving the main money for the main bets the rest just throw them into lucky 15s

238 Re: October Tips on Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:24 pm

Zoe

Regular
Regular
Ok will try that tomorrow you and Sean stopped me from putting money on a 4-7 price so now let’s see if I can do the same as this thank you xxx

239 Re: October Tips on Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:24 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Zoe wrote:But my main proplem is what will said waiting for the main bets when I follow you lot I just think f@@k it I’ll do these races while am waiting for them that’s the killer xxx

same problem I have, i think..oh ill just top it up a little..and then loses and then you try and get it back and yes that rush when watching it.

Its hard but you have to try and drag yourself away from the laptop, place your bets and then put the kettle on or something

240 Re: October Tips on Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:26 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
but again, huge kudos for posting about it..respect girl, youre be fine

241 Re: October Tips on Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:26 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
shorts is easy to do anything under 1/1 goes straight into a 10 fold 10p bet or something then covered in the day if they all win lol

242 Re: October Tips on Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:30 pm

Zoe

Regular
Regular
Same will but what you said is my problem waiting for the main bets before I know it money gone so then I loose out cos my limit is done xxx and Sam I won’t even touch them these day after what you’d said get a 8-1 shot and it places am getting much more money than I would if the 4-7 wins and you was so right I won’t go back but before I was paying for tips until I meet you 2 and made me realise what I was doing was stupid xxx

243 Re: October Tips on Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:31 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
lol Sam, have made no secrets about my problems over the years  now i just follow what is on here and privately do the lucky 15 trick for the gamble fix each day was a win win situation for me i am the reason they post up word for word on how to follow bets because they know i not the sharpest knife in the drawer lol my main point is we all been where you have Zoe and it took decent people on here to help by just being around like you seen so much positive replies to your message when often many remain quiet on here

244 Re: October Tips on Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:40 pm

Colin.

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Carol Rose placed well on last start should get a good run out of this one in the 4.45 and 8/1 is a good starting price

245 Re: October Tips on Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:48 pm

Zoe

Regular
Regular
Thanks millster I appreciate what people say and taking everything on board and hope in the next couple of months I can slow down on the bets and be savvy as Sean would say lol but thanks again every one I appreciate it all and try stay away from phone and laptop maybe play PlayStation keep me away lol xxx

246 Re: October Tips on Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:03 pm

feline

REGULAR
REGULAR
3.15 Heydour 10/1 

247 Re: October Tips on Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:14 pm

XxicequeenxX

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Watch Tan 2.30 Leicester came close in last 3 starts is long due its win this horse in a competitive field 12/1

248 Re: October Tips on Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:30 pm

Relyod5454

Weekly Fiver Champion £25.94
Weekly Fiver Champion  £25.94
Showmethewayavrilo...5/1....5.45...Kempton

249 Re: October Tips on Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:36 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
N 440 Manshood 8/1
B 505 Iniesta 12/1
N 515 Piazon 10/