Zoe

Regular
Regular
Sorry Tina let the side down the first horse didn’t even run

153 Re: October Tips on Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:30 pm

Tina.Crossly

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Never say sorry i thought they all stood a great chance and i made the call myself so never ever say sorry to anyone ok Zoe the bet is filed away and forgotten about now tomorrow is a other day x

154 Re: October Tips on Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:55 pm

Zoe

Regular
Regular
But feel I let ya down not one bloody winner annoying especially the first horse didn’t even run at all and thought it would at least place xxx

155 Re: October Tips on Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:03 pm

Tina.Crossly

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
No did not let me down at all i always check every horse myself before i bet on things it is just the way it goes some you win some you lose would of just been a off day for the horses they will win next time out and return that money they are like Ice says investments horses are when day to day gamblers so will soon return the money and more

156 Re: October Tips on Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:14 pm

ColdCreek

Regular
Regular
Very true Tina never ever apologise to anyone Zoe i follow so many tips on here with the knowing it is never a 100% sure thing it is the horses job to run a race and win your a really good tipper on here you have shown so does not matter that it lost

157 Re: October Tips on Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:42 pm

Zoe

Regular
Regular
Can’t help it hate the thought of some one loosing money on my choice i understand you looked into but wish I choose better one day will earn you loads hopefully lol good luck all tomorrow will be back later with my choice hopefully better than today

158 Re: October Tips on Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:56 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Know how you feel Zoe but your tips stand up themselves.  I cant help feel I let people down when my tips don't come in but then anyone following anyone, should as said above, do their own research on what you tip and then make their choice, so ultimately, its up to them not you or anyone that does tip/offer a selection.  I hope people do, so helps me feel less guilty when my picks don't win/place.

159 Re: October Tips on Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:05 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
HenYas your plus 90 and Zoe your plus 30 i think no one be complaining about the losing bets lol this site is full of clever tipsters no one would follow blind and the ones who do will of won enough to not mind if a horse does not win sometimes it is how the game works

160 Re: October Tips on Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:15 am

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
A 445 Inglorius 11/1

B 5 Wenceslaus 11/1

ew singles and double

161 Re: October Tips on Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:52 am

Zoe

Regular
Regular
Hay kelly am not sure how you work the points so am properly wrong but does that include my winner with impact on Tuesday ??? Not that it matter lol but I’ll take the point while am doing good lol xxxx good luck all today

162 Re: October Tips on Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:05 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Thank you for telling me Zoe I completely missed that one so will add that for you at end of the day xxx

163 Re: October Tips on Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:26 pm

Zoe

Regular
Regular
Thank you kelly also thanks again for the racing post really nice to see more info so thank you so much xxx

164 Re: October Tips on Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:39 pm

Zoe

Regular
Regular
Bangor 4.25 casterly rock 11-2

Not really founding anything today but will go with this

165 Re: October Tips on Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:32 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
u c them Probert horses gamble them each nite in small betz k i did punt on one n it jus won like u see earlier that was 22/1 i didn write it up cuz jus one them punt betz i do n i only banged on a nicker but i notice he does win lot of these bigger horses at nite racing zp thut i drop it in ea never spend loads but always worth a cheeky punt kidz 

166 Re: October Tips on Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:41 pm

Yazchi

Regular
Regular
Thank you Sean, i will keep a eye on horse he takes out each night now not a horse i would of even thought about betting on but obviously lot of people did to drive the price down maybe lots have spotted the Probert night rides lol

167 Re: October Tips on Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:46 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Zoe wrote:Bangor 4.25 casterly rock 11-2

Not really founding anything today but will go with this

very unlucky here zoe, but was a good 2nd..you doing fantastic and must be in top for form

168 Re: October Tips on Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:48 pm

Angi

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Zoe is a hard worker, i know your background from seeing you on the facebook Zoe and do you see now you pay for nothing because look at the past week how much you can earn yourself by putting trust in yourself xx

169 Re: October Tips on Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:52 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
yer i like Zoe her n Will waz very first 2 i chatted 2 from race caller privately so i alwayz like seein them 2 do well an by looks we going have Will and Zoe being 1 and 2 in the leaderboard how bittersweet would tha be ah

170 Re: October Tips on Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:55 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
infact first 3 out top 5 are from Racecaller whos tips was either ignored or ppl didn give them time of day cuz was only interested in ze 2/1 wininin tipsters says it all ah

171 Re: October Tips on Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:02 pm

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
You brought the best of the best over Sean, i would put our tipsters up against anyone any time of the day forget what is winning losing and placing and look at the potential money, every uses own personal stakes we stick to set stakes but people like Danny uses his own system for staking and the potential money earned in past 3 months following every single tip at set stakes is nearly 10k that is a fact you created what you always said you wanted you should be proud of that.

You and Sam said from day one we not going give you just tips and look good we going show you how it is done and give you the tools and now you take a look at people like Will who says openly he knows nothing about horse racing yet he is dominating the board you have people like Zoe and Rose up and coming money makers i am not sure on HenYas background but i know he is a bloody good tipster and Steve he is the go to man when you trying the Tricast.

You should be proud for the people you brought over and everyone should be proud to say fuck you we better than most horse racing sites online but like decent people none of you would say that but tonight sit and think it because you are and that is to EVERYONE who tips on here

172 Re: October Tips on Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:21 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
oh witout a doubt we got sum of ze best money makerz on ea i use be zo cocky n confident on ota sitez but tiz site i not so confident wen it comes to going up against ze tipsters on ea cuz i no they no how to turn ze money lool i not say it much but i do follow tipz on ea n many a time they bailed me out as that made me n sam lazy yes probably az cuz we no now we can fall back on others on ze site but that not a bad thing i dunt fink i alwayz said u only as good has ur weakest player an long u can hold that player up u can march on n Will alone holds up our weakest player at moment an then he stil had plenty more in tank if u followed everyone on ea which i av not but if someone did they wud not be complainin that is for sure cuz that board is not refreshed every month like some sites that stays 24.7 to remind u how u doin it not accurate cuz does not allow for doubles multi bets but it a rough estimate for ppl who only do singles

173 Re: October Tips on Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:27 pm

Roses'n'Wine

Regular
Regular
I think best thing to ever happen to this site was Nick and Scram they kept on and showed you could spend little money and earn big, they earned SAS over three thousand pounds in a single day and they just basically smiled and said they did well and carried on like it was nothing, they are like pillar of the site who hold it up, i have followed them for ages because Scram use to do the penny things with the 18+ (missing him being around his dry humour) and Nick them two do so much for this site for the past 2 years and well if can teach me how to pick a winner (ratings) they can do anything lol

174 Re: October Tips on Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:31 pm

Danny.West

Regular
Regular
Scram and Jh i miss being around hope they both ok, JH i use to like being on here he said it like it was and i remember Sean went for him and Sean telling us he likes him and just wanted test him out and that Pk guy he was sat trying wind them up and Sean said i see you next year when your National pick loses and JH won it and i never forget this Sean said to me that kid is going to be special but yes i miss JH being around and Scram who Sam always told us to watch out for on Racecaller and she tried helping him arrange a plan both of them not been around for awhile now and are missed hope you both read this and let us know you both doing ok

175 Re: October Tips on Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:42 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
tha kid waz special n not sure wa happened to him josh u mean he was proper savvy n older he getz e will get far if he carries on how e waz n scram waz always ze underdog who just done beter than most n they cudn take it ze race caller lot we av on ea r dominate i av one guy who pms me daily each mornin almost n i no he wont mind me tellin tiz but e says Sean u lost again and he laughs n i reply way it goes kid  after bout 3 month sames thing i said to him u no wa u show me how it done then n e goes k i will n well he actually did show me how it done loooooool

176 Re: October Tips on Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:45 pm

Sienna

REGULAR
REGULAR
I know who that is and i mentioned him in my article the other day no way is he new to the game like he makes out he is running circles around you all lol.

177 Re: October Tips on Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:46 pm

ColdCreek

Regular
Regular
i do not know what you mean          i just playing the games innocently and winning them out of luck lol

178 Re: October Tips on Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:50 pm

Sienna

REGULAR
REGULAR
was digging earlier in the vault and nothing gets deleted and come across this you a proper game player lol          he is the biggest danger to you all in war games he is sneaky player lol 

179 Re: October Tips on Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:53 pm

Sienna

REGULAR
REGULAR
merry christmas Coldcreek  

180 Re: October Tips on Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:55 pm

ColdCreek

Regular
Regular
lol it got me the VX and it will get me the War Games all is fair in war lol

181 Re: October Tips on Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:57 pm

Sienna

REGULAR
REGULAR
i like your style you work so well and sneaky lol

182 Re: October Tips on Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:58 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
waz not him i waz on bout loool but interestin u zay that tho i goin coach mark all ze more n he gunna eliminate u not from it creek looool

183 Re: October Tips on Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:10 pm

Sienna

REGULAR
REGULAR
Sean click on profile then click on statistics and click all messages you see all posted on here he is your biggest danger this year   but it is a lesson learned for not remember who is who on here lol xx

184 Re: October Tips on Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:11 am

Jh2103

Regular
Regular
I've not given up Danny and Sean im far from done, had a nice break after what I discussed about my friend sucide, family issues etc, got pissed off with bookies trying to limit my horse racing betting (£10 limit yet I could play a thousand pound blackjack hand) The flat is not for me sorry flat fans but the level of competition is weak apart from your 20 runner handicaps where you get a betting advantage 6 places 1/4 the odds 8/1 fav etc.
I'll be back when the jumps are in full flow planning some big antipost gambles again and will continue sttp thread with every bet I have go in there antipost included (from the minus 500quid point I left it at) when we get some good competitive betting heats with proper tanks performing rather than these flat panzies. Very selective as well from me now, it will be the big meetings only Fridays Saturdays and possibly Sundays depending on the cards and festivals on the horses I know and have studied, I've already done a few penny lucky15s Yankees Cheltenham antipost I will post them in my forum when I get chance Sunday afternoon on my phone at the mo. There will be more big write ups as well but I will state the selection and stake at the start then you lot will have the option to read my input on the gamble of the day. Lots of savvys on here Sean and Sam should be very proud got a top racing community here which I've missed

185 Re: October Tips on Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:08 am

Zoe

Regular
Regular
Sean bring back you and Sam doing a shortlist for every race I banked so much money from you 2 doing that and now I’ve learnt I can use your two picks to my advantage lol also when I was asking questions the other day a few people really wanted to help so thanks every one for helping and will thank to you too I done 2 short list yesterday and one got more winners than other so I know what I got to do and try different things out

186 Re: October Tips on Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:09 am

Relyod5454

Weekly Fiver Champion £25.94
Weekly Fiver Champion  £25.94
@Jh2103 wrote:I've not given up Danny and Sean im far from done, had a nice break after what I discussed about my friend sucide, family issues etc, got pissed off with bookies trying to limit my horse racing betting (£10 limit yet I could play a thousand pound blackjack hand) The flat is not for me sorry flat fans but the level of competition is weak apart from your 20 runner handicaps where you get a betting advantage 6 places 1/4 the odds 8/1 fav etc.
I'll be back when the jumps are in full flow planning some big antipost gambles again and will continue sttp thread with every bet I have go in there antipost included (from the minus 500quid point I left it at) when we get some good competitive betting heats with proper tanks performing rather than these flat panzies. Very selective as well from me now, it will be the big meetings only Fridays Saturdays and possibly Sundays depending on the cards and festivals on the horses I know and have studied, I've already done a few penny lucky15s Yankees Cheltenham antipost I will post them in my forum when I get chance Sunday afternoon on my phone at the mo. There will be more big write ups as well but I will state the selection and stake at the start then you lot will have the option to read my input on the gamble of the day. Lots of savvys on here Sean and Sam should be very proud got a top racing community here which I've missed
Good to see you back again...always enjoy reading you.

187 Re: October Tips on Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:25 pm

Colin.

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Canary Row is going to the 2.10 tomorrow a previous course and distance winner with a 5lb claimer should meet little trouble 8/1

TheGlasgowWarrior i seen sean mention this the other day for this race and i agree i think stands a big chance of winning here 3.40 25/1

188 Re: October Tips on Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:32 pm

Firstpastthepost

Regular
Regular
8 places in the 3.40

3.40 Vis A Vis 11/1
its'afreebee 80/1

looking forward to midnight hours tonight about this race so i might steal a couple out of that section 

good luck everyone and well done today, money was all over the place today especially Just Hiss which had two confident tipsters suggest it is always good that is 

189 Re: October Tips on Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:46 pm

XxicequeenxX

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Earthly 9.15 Chelmsford should get this really easy 13/2

190 Re: October Tips on Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:46 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
Cesarewitch....great name!
8 places in the Calvary charge, been all sorts of winners from 9/2 to 66-1
9 out of 10 winners have won previously over 2m for wot its worth

making miracles 33-1 (lets hope so!)

cliffs of dover 33-1 (will there be bluebirds?)

stars over the sea 25-1

191 Re: October Tips on Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:18 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
i added your points from other day ok Zoe and you have made top ten now well done xx

192 Re: October Tips on Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:32 am

Nick C

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Colin. wrote:Canary Row is going to the 2.10 tomorrow a previous course and distance winner with a 5lb claimer should meet little trouble 8/1

TheGlasgowWarrior i seen sean mention this the other day for this race and i agree i think stands a big chance of winning here 3.40 25/1

Good luck with these Colin, hope I don't jinx you, but I like both and have placed bets. Now I have seen you back them, I will do the e/w double.

193 Re: October Tips on Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:38 am

Yazchi

Regular
Regular
Annoyed about my horse today thought it do so much better than it did well done to everyone who had the mash bet in that race

Sha Tin

7.00 Snowhooves 25/1

Was running well last year is a older horse who spent some time in Britain about 5 years ago then they moved him to Hong Kong and he does well 

7.30 Grand Harbor 12/1

Can place here last two starts was going well unlucky lto 

8.00 Energetic Class 10/1

Best horse in the race should be able to win 

8.35 Regency Darling 20/1

Love the name of this horse and is looking for the hat trick i just hope can handle the big weight rise 

9.05 Harbour Alert 20/1

Nearly Made all over c&d in September beating Encore Boy did a Traffic fluide basically that day and can do it again 

9.35 Charity Go 40/1

Is a Irish horse once trained by Andrew Balding nearly winning a class one at Newmarket in April the feildn stakes it beat Kew Gardens that day  who was 6l behind is making Hong Kong Debut here and been Gelded price is just too tempting to not go for it 

10.10 Bravo Watchmen 25/1

Good jockey booked in here and is going back over 6f which should suit him better strange how they used the same jockey for over a year and switch here first time blinkers applied

194 Re: October Tips on Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:30 am

Zoe

Regular
Regular
Thank you kelly xxx

Newmarket 3.40 stars over the sea 20-1 ( was this or speedo boy but this seems it will at least place so sticking to stars over the sea)

York 2.05 majboor 15-2

195 Re: October Tips on Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:24 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Y 205 M C Muldoon 20/2
C 555 Sheneededtherun 8/1

ew singles and double

196 Re: October Tips on Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:50 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Ubik wrote:Cesarewitch....great name!
8 places in the Calvary charge, been all sorts of winners from 9/2 to 66-1
9 out of 10 winners have won previously over 2m for wot its worth

making miracles 33-1 (lets hope so!)

cliffs of dover 33-1 (will there be bluebirds?)

stars over the sea 25-1

BOLLOX! looks like RP called it right with low sun..
But for a few glorious mins cliffs of dover and stars over the sea had me dreaming!!

then the others all caught up

197 Re: October Tips on Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:16 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
feck is it just me being a little wuss or is that Nun really scary!!!

198 Re: October Tips on Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:17 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Halloween month Spooky month for you Will lol

199 Re: October Tips on Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:57 pm

Colin.

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Was worth trying Nick just one of them days for it i thought 

Well done on that horse Sean i was tempted by it but the AW run was bit risky i certainly see why you went for it so nice one

Typical Sunday bets some good money to be had at Navan tomorrow 

Battleoftheboyne is going to the 3.15 big weight advantage here at the odds worth the gamble 20/1

Mister Trader in the 5.35 jockey going well being eased in the weights is a fast horse just needs to put that best foot forward 25/1

200 Re: October Tips on Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:44 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
All our tipsters who are in profit show +£1,040.01 now you know, of course we need to take away the players who are in a minus but i think by Christmas the forum will be +£1000 in total to £1 stakes each way just need a few more winners between then and now so good luck all that will be something to be proud of really would be

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum