Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 9]

101 Re: October Tips on Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:50 pm

XxicequeenxX

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
St Andres 3.10 Catterick long time coming this horse surely it wins today 12/1

Limerick Lord 3.30 Brighton is consistent with the placings 11/1

Bloodsweatandtears 4.00 Brighton it been like that for me lately lost over£500 in the last few weeks on them trackers it is like the great depression atm lol 12/1

102 Re: October Tips on Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:29 pm

Danny.West

Regular
Regular
3.40 Catterrick Super Florence missed one you lot this is a good horse to have a bet on 9/1

103 Re: October Tips on Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:34 am

GhettoLife

Regular
Regular
6.00 Wahaab 12/1

104 Re: October Tips on Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:44 am

Zoe

Regular
Regular
Thanks kelly appreciate that from paying someone to give me tips to now learning to pick my own got a lot to learn still but I feel am really getting there Sam and Sean stopped me from paying and taught me how to choose so far hopefully doing them proud haha but I do owe them a lot they really have helped me and am so great full for that just the tips alone they are the best I’ve followed and freeeeeeeeee lol good luck today all

105 Re: October Tips on Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:50 am

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Zoe wrote:Thanks kelly appreciate that from paying someone to give me tips to now learning to pick my own got a lot to learn still but I feel am really getting there Sam and Sean stopped me from paying and taught me how to choose so far hopefully doing them proud haha but I do owe them a lot they really have helped me and am so great full for that just the tips alone they are the best I’ve followed and freeeeeeeeee lol good luck today all

you doing fantastic and sean and sam are great teachers, but give yourself some credit you deserve it

106 Re: October Tips on Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:59 am

Zoe

Regular
Regular
Thanks will appreciate it,

Brighton 1.20 impart 15–2 will at place surely

Leicester 3.20 haddaf 9-1

107 Re: October Tips on Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:59 am

Sienna

REGULAR
REGULAR
My pet hate is tipsters who charge people money they say "oh the market changes" "why should we give for free" it is simple if your turning good money like you claim then how is £10 a month or whatever they charge going to help you         real money earners do not care about sharing tips you take your bet then pass it on market moves then tough you make sure you play your money then does not matter any market moves because money already placed

108 Re: October Tips on Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:05 pm

Colin.

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
The money they earn is advertising and people paying Sienna, then they give you some shit short priced up horse with the odd 7/1 thrown in never trust any tipster who charges just come to here i will give you what i am betting on for rest of my life 100% free because like you say i earning my own money without the need to take it off a other punter i rather just take it off the bookmaker, i do not call myself a tipster i call myself a gambler/punter who shares what he is gambling on like many on here some win some don't we all in the same game even the pro's

109 Re: October Tips on Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:07 pm

Zoe

Regular
Regular
I agree sienna I paid £10 a month not a lot but he is nothing like Sam and Sean and to be fair the most the other people who tip on here are just as good as he was but he tipped horses at 13-8 or even 4-7 don’t get me wrong a winner is a winner but I agree with what you say if they are good enough they don’t need to charge

110 Re: October Tips on Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:10 pm

Colin.

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
See Nicks ratings Zoe take a look at the T1 horses and then look at the odds they are Time forms top picks use that £10 a month betting on them horses especially the short priced horses you will soon be winning more than what that tipster was winning you. Time form are pretty spot on that is why they so expensive to use, Nicks ratings shows you the top 3 horses from them which if you look at the patterns the majority of them are winning when below 3/1

111 Re: October Tips on Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:15 pm

Zoe

Regular
Regular
That’s it Colin but I never knew bout any of these pages at the start I paid for tips for a couple of years then meet Sam and Sean and ever since been a follower, ooooooo ok is that what that means i didn’t understand some of it but I’ll have an other look what’s best site you use to get more information from ???

112 Re: October Tips on Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:17 pm

Sienna

REGULAR
REGULAR
Time form is old school, they are the older generation guys aged 50+ that is why they give out the best information but like you say so expensive but can be argued worth it, i personally do not pay it because can use Racing post to work out the basics, but i do agree to look at the T1 T2 and T3 horses in Nicks ratings they often do well more so the horses shorter than 5/1 in the market. 

Simple tricks like that if your into gambling on shorter priced horses a few years ago i was big on the shorts but now i prefer taking risks just to get that knowing i could lose, the win is more exciting when it is higher odds and i like to push myself that is why i do the midnight horses.

Shorts pay good money if done right, but when your looking for that adrenaline rush then it needs to be a horse where you know the odds are not on your side, the blood rushing that feeling of nerves that excitement when you see that horse rush to the front knowing your about to win shit load of money, that same rush when you know your about to lose a shit load of money is also nice      

113 Re: October Tips on Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:21 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond

Have a look at this Zoe, this is how I fund my gambling, Qmee..doing quick 2 min surveys you soon build up a nice pot, all instantly withdrawable via paypal so never shows in your bank account (bankers dont like seeing betting sites on bank statements when going for loans and that)

114 Re: October Tips on Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:22 pm

Colin.

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
A 5-10 minute quick looks at racing post is all it takes Zoe depending how many races i am looking at, i try to target certain races so i always know what i am looking out for, ATR is very good to use but too many tabs so racing post is a fast lay out and it is free to use if using the group one. Nicks ratings is the best because it all in one place for everyone if they learn what it all means because he puts top speed Timeform picks etc, so if want fast ones then Nicks is the easiest for new people like Rose is doing. People find own ways of finding winners, which like Will said you should have more confidence in yourself because you have found some really good winners since you joined up and are in a plus 30 profit which is more than i am so looking at it like that your actually better than me and even Sean your beating think on it like that lol

115 Re: October Tips on Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:24 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Ubik wrote:Have a look at this Zoe, this is how I fund my gambling, Qmee..doing quick 2 min surveys you soon build up a nice pot, all instantly withdrawable via paypal so never shows in your bank account (bankers dont like seeing betting sites on bank statements when going for loans and that)
I second this when Will posted this up i thought no way but i did it and earned £60 instant withdrawn to your paypal no catch just fill out surveys so i second this and i rate this a 10 star site easy to earn money i earned £60 in about 2 weeks just by doing surveys when bored and cashed out and spent the money very easy you can even withdrawn 10p no minimum withdrawal to it

116 Re: October Tips on Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:27 pm

Desmond.St

Regular
Regular
i 3rd that done it myself when Will showed us i cashed out £35 straight to my paypal account and put it in my bank all in the same week and they do not harass you does what it says on the tin not often i rate a site like that but that is brilliant for quick money

117 Re: October Tips on Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:30 pm

Sienna

REGULAR
REGULAR
I will test this out and update my review on it via Midnight hours at the end of the week, i know if people on this site is talking about it then it should be just what it says so will give it a trial run.

118 Re: October Tips on Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:31 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Colin. wrote:A 5-10 minute quick looks at racing post is all it takes Zoe depending how many races i am looking at, i try to target certain races so i always know what i am looking out for, ATR is very good to use but too many tabs so racing post is a fast lay out and it is free to use if using the group one. Nicks ratings is the best because it all in one place for everyone if they learn what it all means because he puts top speed Timeform picks etc, so if want fast ones then Nicks is the easiest for new people like Rose is doing. People find own ways of finding winners, which like Will said you should have more confidence in yourself because you have found some really good winners since you joined up and are in a plus 30 profit which is more than i am so looking at it like that your actually better than me and even Sean your beating think on it like that lol

Plus one Colin, and like you said, its fixed sometimes and easy to spot the ones they throw into a race they have no business being in, like a sprinter in a 2 miler or summat. 

But beware cos like sean said to me, the horse doesnt set the price and many think just cos it won the last 2 or 3 it will again, but when you dig deeper, you see the rating was from last year or it was on a/w and not so good on grass etc, so even the T1's-T3's, i dig into cos you dont want to throw money away

119 Re: October Tips on Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:33 pm

Sienna

REGULAR
REGULAR
@Ubik wrote:
But beware cos like sean said to me, the horse doesnt set the price and many think just cos it won the last 2 or 3 it will again, but when you dig deeper, you see the rating was from last year or it was on a/w and not so good on grass etc, so even the T1's-T3's, i dig into cos you dont want to throw money away
Ask the plucky dip followers on that 1st 1st then yesterday 10th lol

120 Re: October Tips on Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:35 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Kelly wrote:
@Ubik wrote:Have a look at this Zoe, this is how I fund my gambling, Qmee..doing quick 2 min surveys you soon build up a nice pot, all instantly withdrawable via paypal so never shows in your bank account (bankers dont like seeing betting sites on bank statements when going for loans and that)
I second this when Will posted this up i thought no way but i did it and earned £60 instant withdrawn to your paypal no catch just fill out surveys so i second this and i rate this a 10 star site easy to earn money i earned £60 in about 2 weeks just by doing surveys when bored and cashed out and spent the money very easy you can even withdrawn 10p no minimum withdrawal to it

plus you lucky being in the uk, cos you can get it on your phone, its easiest method I have found and believe me Ive looked! Better than swagbucks, topcashback etc etc

money saving expert is superb, loads of info on how to save money

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/index.php

121 Re: October Tips on Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:37 pm

Sienna

REGULAR
REGULAR
You can say 1000's of £s if you hunt around just many do not bother, take the racing post for example £30 a month this site made a saving of £720 by all grouping together and grabbing the free stuff off them not saying that we cheat the system but if you play things clever you save money      

122 Re: October Tips on Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:46 pm

Zoe

Regular
Regular
Thank you every one I will try I didn’t know weather it was worth buying and getting more info I use racing post but don’t get everything just wondered weather I need more information to get more winners ??? But thanks every one I appreciate all the help I can get it and I will try that site thanks will

123 Re: October Tips on Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:50 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
I'm quite happy to admit that I owe SAS everything, they taught me everything, god i must have annoyed the fuck out of them with a million questions, i wanted to learn , i wanted to do it myself cos I like puzzles and that and I see horses as a brain game sort of, and I wanted to give something back cos they really dug me out of a hole and stopped me wasting money and they taught me value and the value of money.
And you right about lady tipsters sienna, so many on here and yes i did think it was a male dominant thing at first but then i noticed sam (yeah ok I noticed how gorgeous she was first!) and how ell she did, but the abuse she got was unreal, male dicks were put out cos she was tipping winners but stupid them they should have been following her instead of insulting her and now on this site...sooo many great ladies and cos theres no abuse just encouragement they can come here and just do their thing, like Zoe who has won me money, and Kelly, shes a good tipper but she also excels at encouraging people...so many more, diamond, ice queen etc etc..love it love it!

124 Re: October Tips on Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:54 pm

Zoe

Regular
Regular
Yes that’s what I love about the site every one bigs every one up instead off insulting them and also if any one needs help your all here to help I love it best site I would say and Kelly I massive thanks and well done to you, you keep this site going and have so many fun things to do keeps it exciting

125 Re: October Tips on Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:17 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
I am out at moment Zoe but you should be getting everything on racing post could you pm her the log details will I thought all had it you might be using the old one Zoe

126 Re: October Tips on Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:22 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
You never ever need to Pay for nothing Zoe ever not when comes to gambling all you need to pay is the bookie, Sienna can you write a topic on this in midnight hours because I think it isn't fair people feeling need to pay other stuff to gamble x

127 Re: October Tips on Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:34 pm

Zoe

Regular
Regular
Thanks kelly I’ve never used yours I felt bad asking I don’t mind paying if it pays for itself if that makes sense lol xxx

128 Re: October Tips on Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:40 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Kelly wrote:I am out at moment Zoe but you should be getting everything on racing post could you pm her the log details will I thought all had it you might be using the old one Zoe
PM sent Zoe!!!

129 Re: October Tips on Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:55 pm

Zoe

Regular
Regular
Cheers will and kelly xxx

130 Re: October Tips on Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:22 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
I be home soon but never ever feel bad about asking the more people who use it the better it is what it is their for

131 Re: October Tips on Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:45 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
We can't post on main because they will shut them down but anyone who wants it please ask me will or someone x

132 Re: October Tips on Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:27 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Zoe wrote:Thanks will appreciate it,

Brighton 1.20 impart 15–2 will at place surely

Leicester 3.20 haddaf 9-1

No Zoe, impart wont place at all you wrong there....cos it flipping WON!!!!! 

133 Re: October Tips on Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:16 pm

Zoe

Regular
Regular
Ok thanks kelly I do appreciate it and will shame bout my other one can never get a double should of used your one lol

134 Re: October Tips on Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:44 pm

Theo.Wolks

Regular
Regular
@Ubik wrote:I'm quite happy to admit that I owe SAS everything
Sean brought everyone together Sam helped yes but if not for Sean starting Nicker of the Day then Sam would of not had a place to go and would not of had the confidence to be the voice where Sean is the rude quiet one i think he manipulated a site that was like he said on day one the best of the best and we all in our own ways owe them everything well the majority of us do not for the tips not for the money but for the place to go to learn for the place to be who you want and the place to feel confident to post up so thank you Sean because i know Sam wont mind me saying this but your the guy behind the Nicker of the Day your the one who sat and said your not the best everyone is just as good and if not for you maybe Sam would not of been around because she herself says in the past she only stuck around because your part was a place to go to where was left alone so respect brother

135 Re: October Tips on Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:16 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
noobz wa pishin me off l8ly is wen u do not bet on horses u wud normaly punt on past few dayz i been seein horses like tha annoyin az fuck init

136 Re: October Tips on Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:49 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Zoe wrote:Cheers will and kelly xxx

Hi zoe, you have another pm, this time telling you how to get free timeform passes
(sams trick!)

I have set one up for you, email and password in pm, anyone else wants it just pm me

137 Re: October Tips on Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:24 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
i think she not on at nights Will because got kids not sure x

138 Re: October Tips on Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:51 pm

Colin.

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Not much tomorrow will punt on the one 

Espresson Freddo is in the 7.10 should go well 8/1

139 Re: October Tips on Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:11 pm

Zoe

Regular
Regular
Hay will sorry will look now thank you for all help I’ve just got in been out shopping yes kelly am a looser and a bed by 9 normally lol kids are up at 6 ahhhhhhh thanks again for all your help xx

140 Re: October Tips on Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:34 am

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
C 235 Vhagar 10/1

S 250 Presenting Berkley 6/1

ew singles and double

141 Re: October Tips on Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:06 am

Zoe

Regular
Regular
Nottingham 2.00 daphinia 10-1

Kempton 7.10 dark side dream 6-1

142 Re: October Tips on Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:28 am

Tina.Crossly

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
good luck HenYas and Zoe i put yours in a lucky 15 full price because looks a strong few bets that one 

i am suggesting this for my multi bet board today Sienna who i must say is bringing that excitement back into horse racing in what was a bad year for the sport, i will speak to Angi later and see what we can come up with but for now these four in set stakes lucky 15 4 really good picks by Zoe and HenYas if your feeling extra confident place Colins in the lucky 31 but at small stake i would not pay set stakes on the 5 but these four i am happy to 

143 Re: October Tips on Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:34 am

Sienna

REGULAR
REGULAR
i will be writing a section on FRIDAY FIVER TIPSTERS  bit later that might interest you Tina so make sure to come give it a read. 

My main aim was to give that energy back the wanting to have a chat about anything, the feeling of excitement again about picking a horse the build up and so forth so i am pleased it seems to be working because even Sean posted up last night about the Melbourne with a pretty confident sounding main bet.

For all those wondering, i did not win my lucky 15 last night for those who do not know i pick 4 horses put .10p on each way and wake up and see if it won. Well woke up and won £5.98 so so tripled my £1.50 stake so you could class that being a win was only 3 placed horses in it but still better than nothing not rich but happy.

144 Re: October Tips on Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:37 am

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
tripling money is always good...thats a mistake I used to make, not being satisfied, tina did this great thing penny bets and i know sean and sam do penny stuff, it scratches the itch without doing any permanent damage!

145 Re: October Tips on Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:46 am

Tina.Crossly

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I found your article on female tipsters interesting the other day and agree with you, i work in a male dominated job and without going into great detail it took me lot to work my way up in my workplace and being took serious and it is similar when it comes to this industry where men do rule it, but with the help of online bookmakers and women like Cumani then we finally being taken serious with the racing. I will say this on this site i have never had a issue with any of the men all take me seriously and never speak down to me when i share a view which is good, and it is not a case of oh put women first far from it i am not one of these women who say give us everything i believe in equality if you earn the right to be equal, and if you want to be listened to then you prove your capable like men have to so it is not a equality thing. So i will look forward to reading more on what you say on topics

Edit - so can reply to Ubik

I always do penny bets other day i won £19.56 from a 30p lucky 15, two weeks ago i won £98.23 for 62p that is over £100 for 92p which is great returns greed plays a huge factor with many people, if you like to bet on more than one or two races a day it be silly  not to put 5 horses in a lucky 31 each way the money can add up if they win or even place that above is my main bet today any other bets i will be taking will be going in 30p or 62p lucky bets i always take the main bets and then rest go in small stakes

146 Re: October Tips on Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:03 pm

CharmsofDublin

Knows way round
Knows way round
Let us not forget that Goal Adviser was run by a 23 year old woman who took the bookies by storm all the blokes following Goal Adviser thought it was a man running the show, they ran a huge forum on it trying to work out who was behind that site all sorts of names thrown out all the men and turned out to be a young woman she was turning about 20k a month i say do not look at the person look at the pound signs forget who is saying it, a perfect example of this is Feline a handful at times but if you ignore the childish act he is a top tipster on here, so it is not the person or sex of a person you pay attention it is the advice being given

147 Re: October Tips on Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:23 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
moan moan moan iz all women do moanin bout tiz n that fink they should parade around half naked with boards showin wa tips they bettin on init looool

148 Re: October Tips on Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:25 pm

Robert Powers

Regular
Regular
lmfao Sean trust you lol

149 Re: October Tips on Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:28 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
cheerz rob u helped me remem post ze tracker up by replyin then

150 Re: October Tips on Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:19 pm

Zoe

Regular
Regular
Good luck Tina but don’t trust me looooool I’ve had 2 days of luck hopefully can make it a 3rd lol and good luck every one today x

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum