S.A.S
Log in needed

Horse racing

Welcome to the Site
Latest topics
» Midnight hours
Today at 3:35 am bySienna

» Chase the Cash
Today at 3:13 am byDesmond.St

» Beat the board
Today at 2:54 am byDesmond.St

» Nicker of The Day Challenge
Today at 2:54 am byDesmond.St

» Daily Ratings
Today at 1:48 am byRoses'n'Wine

» October Tips
Today at 1:35 am bySamantha.dee

» S.A.S COVER TEAM
Today at 1:33 am bySamantha.dee

» Leaderboard
Yesterday at 11:56 pm byKelly

» Strictly over 18
Yesterday at 11:31 pm byUbik

S.A.S
Image result for 5 star gif
1- Ubik: £311.77
2- Sam: £111.89
3- Ice: £84.14
4- Talking Horses: £67.60
5- Steve: £66.20
(£1 ew)

Related image

Log in

I forgot my password




Statistics
We have 111 registered users
The newest registered user is Macca

Our users have posted a total of 19984 messages in 667 subjects


You are not connected. Please login or register

S.A.S » S.A.S MAIN BETS » War Game Bets October

War Game Bets October

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic  Reply to topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

51 Re: War Game Bets October on Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:12 pm

Kelly

avatar
TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Golden Box

Bungee jump 8/1

If someone wins all bets like Mike nearly did I will add a bonus of £10 to you prize money if two or more bets in the same day I will do this because I put money on everything so work harder because more you win more the prize money is

52 Re: War Game Bets October on Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:32 pm

Kelly

avatar
TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Well done everyone give me a hour and i will update the boards i have not got access to my notepad at the moment i left my tablet at my friends and she is bringing it over that is where i keep all the scores so bare with me please it will only be about a hour just letting you all know. Well done Sienna had so much positive feedback about your forum part a great feature to the site. Why i mention this is because above Sean said to the followers of them to take the bet in a lucky 15 so do not forget to include that in the multiple bet leaderboard please keep up the good work everyone on the site i will be bringing out the twists and turns now people are settling into it all

53 Re: War Game Bets October on Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:50 pm

ColdCreek

avatar
Regular
Regular
[postbg=https://i.imgur.com/PZyMuXF.png]NEW  DAY

Just the two for me and no rush Kelly do it at your own pace many hang around all sorts of hours on here so do it when you need never feel like need to rush it you do lots so we can wait and sounds like fun the twists and turns

Just two for me tomorrow 

1.50 Spacetalk 9/2
3.35 Macksville 11/2

54 Re: War Game Bets October on Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:30 pm

Mark.L

avatar
Knows way round
Knows way round
Only one i could find weird racing tomorrow lot of new horses with no form running so not going to waste points

4.30 Lingfield Lady Alavesa - 20/1

55 Re: War Game Bets October on Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:53 pm

Voodoo

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
3.50 Chieftain's Choice best of a bad bunch 11/2




4.15 Courtin Bb should win 11/2

56 Re: War Game Bets October on Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:05 pm

talkinghorses

avatar
Knows way round
Knows way round
3.50 Chieftains Choice 11/2
4.45 Harrys Gift 12/1
5.45 Sybil Grand 10/1

Almost called no bet myself best of luck all

57 Re: War Game Bets October on Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:09 pm

Mike "Acesandeights"

avatar
REGULAR
REGULAR
5.05 whinging willie 25/1
5.35 roys legacy 16/1
7.15 Wicker 7/1

58 Re: War Game Bets October on Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:27 pm

Luana

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Four thirty Kath's Lustre 7/1

Placed over course last time out and that was off 1lb higher mark but did have a claimer booked in that day this time around is a stronger jockey booking but i think the drop back into class 5 and step up to 7f will be better suited 

Eight forty five Aquerooo 12/1


Course and Distance winner on a mark of 69 and won that by 4L, raced over course and distance in July on a mark of 72 placing shows up today on a mark of 68 got bumped on last start so might have excuses we will see how this goes now

Remember everyone you not needing to do it every day if get a day like today was a tough choice for me with these two lot of empty races

59 Re: War Game Bets October on Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:07 am

Sienna

avatar
REGULAR
REGULAR
@Samantha.dee wrote:3.35 - Nottingham Operative - trainer and jockey are so good together so i like that SDS is booked in this is a big field and i am hoping for a drift on this horse come the morning but i doubt it because is dropping down the market fast 6/1 EW
Kelly you owe sam 4 points this because it got pulled out the race

60 Re: War Game Bets October on Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:39 am

Samantha.dee

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
Not wasting points i am using my ticket remember everyone the tickets are here to help especially on days like this and like already said you do not have to play every single night if you do not want to some choose to but does not mean you all have to if your not really liking anything 



3.35 - Huntingdon - Polo The Mumm 16/1
4.30 - Lingfield - Bubbly 11/1
5.35 - Lingfield - Roys Legacy 16/1
5.45 - Chelmsford - Feel The Noize 11/1

61 Re: War Game Bets October on Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:13 am

Sean

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
13:50 - Lingfield - Nobel Peace 7/1
19:45 - Chelmsford - Ruby Gem 7/1

zoz l8 i wanted w8 for morning see if ne changes but still not gr8 stuff out init


_________________
Tipster Of The Year 2017 SeanRobertz
http://www.nickeroftheday.com

62 Re: War Game Bets October on Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:23 am

Kelly

avatar
TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Golden Box

5.35 Lingfield Roy's Legacy 11/1

63 Re: War Game Bets October on Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:04 pm

Sienna

avatar
REGULAR
REGULAR
Will update that tonight Kelly I feel sleep well done coldcreek Nice drift out

64 Re: War Game Bets October on Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:46 pm

Kelly

avatar
TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@ColdCreek wrote:[postbg=https://i.imgur.com/PZyMuXF.png]NEW  DAY

Just the two for me and no rush Kelly do it at your own pace many hang around all sorts of hours on here so do it when you need never feel like need to rush it you do lots so we can wait and sounds like fun the twists and turns

Just two for me tomorrow 

1.50 Spacetalk 9/2
3.35 Macksville 11/2
Congratulations 

I stick to my word and will be adding a £10.00 Bonus to the prize money out of my winnings for these two, team effort this part because that will go to the winners prize pot

65 Re: War Game Bets October on Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:47 pm

Mark.L

avatar
Knows way round
Knows way round
Well done Creek cheers for adding money to the prize pot which could be any of ours so thank you for getting both wins and great drift top tipping

66 Re: War Game Bets October on Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:49 pm

ColdCreek

avatar
Regular
Regular
Thank you i like the little bonus idea it motivates all to try even harder because like you say that prize money could be any of ours come the end so the more money we add to it the better it will be for the winner which is very open at the moment

67 Re: War Game Bets October on Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:57 pm

Kelly

avatar
TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
I am glad you like it i do not mind doing that for the challenge because it is my little thank you for putting in a effort on the challenge and also i am winning money following them that £10.00 is paid for out of my winnings and i put it aside into a different bank so i am only paying a small amount of what you lot are winning me will keep that bonus going all over the tournament keep up the good work and do not push yourselves if not got nothing to bet on just say because few people are following so we rather you say no bet than force a bet

68 Re: War Game Bets October on Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:58 pm

Kelly

avatar
TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
DO NOT BET UNTIL YOU HEAR THE FIRST WAR GAMES TWIST I WILL BE BACK LATER WITH THE TWIST IT IS SATURDAY SO YOU SHOULD BE READING UP FORM TONIGHT SO WAIT UNTIL HEAR OFF ME 


1ST TWIST COMING UP   1ST TWIST COMING UP 

69 Re: War Game Bets October on Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:08 pm

Kelly

avatar
TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM

Send your diplomat and arrange a good deal


With your tips you must include a tipster on this site, you can even include one of the other 7 players.


If that tipster wins you will win half of what they win and points will be added to your bonus points pot these will be added at the end of the month pick wisely because if that person loses then you will be in Minus bonus points which will be deducted at the end of your monthly total.


So it is simple pick a tipster anywhere on the site and hope they end up winning for you 


Bonus points will be a big game changer at the end 

70 Re: War Game Bets October on Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:18 pm

HenYas

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Well done ColdCreek, maybe Marks prediction was right.

71 Re: War Game Bets October on Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:17 pm

Mark.L

avatar
Knows way round
Knows way round
[postbg=https://i.imgur.com/PZyMuXF.png]NEW DAY

1.50 Muthmir - 9/2
2.50 Arthington - 9/1
4.50 De Name Escapes Me - 7/1

I will post the person i will use for diplomat when i see the tips

72 Re: War Game Bets October on Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:33 pm

talkinghorses

avatar
Knows way round
Knows way round
3.00 Ascot Dream of Dreams 5/1
3.35 Ascot Shady McCoy 16/1

HenYas 
Colin
Feline

in that order so if HenYas does not tip then i will pick Colin but that order

73 Re: War Game Bets October on Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:35 pm

Luana

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Three Thirty Five Firmament 12/1


Bill Price

74 Re: War Game Bets October on Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:46 pm

ColdCreek

avatar
Regular
Regular
2.05 Mayleaf Freyja 10/1
3.15 Happily 20/1
3.35 Growl 18/1
4.25 Hunni 16/1
4.45 Open Wide 12/1

Mark is the tipster i want to follow , play it smart he wins i win so my challenger can not move forward further than me

75 Re: War Game Bets October on Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:53 pm

Voodoo

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
2.45 Alfie Solomons had a few places out of this horse and was tipped a few times on here 20/1


3.35 Cardsharp sam was big on this in the past 33/1

I will also do a rare each way double on these two horses 

Diplomat is certainly Feline if not because rare he tips then HenYas he is often on fire

76 Re: War Game Bets October on Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:03 pm

Mike "Acesandeights"

avatar
REGULAR
REGULAR
2.05 Mayleaf Shine 10/1
3.15 Clemmie 15/2
4.35 Kaeso 11/1

Confident on these three above 

Sam is for my diplomat because i like her work on a Saturday always tries hard to get the Saturday ITV sure thing bet can not wait until i see what else you are putting on here Kelly

77 Re: War Game Bets October on Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:53 am

Mark.L

avatar
Knows way round
Knows way round
Picked my Diplomat Relyod, a fair honest gambler not saying rest aint but he is someone who only tips when he feels it needs a mention and wins more often than not on here and i said to myself whoever between him or bill tips up first is the one i will be using good luck everyone later today because if all are winning the more bonus we get

78 Re: War Game Bets October on Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:01 am

Samantha.dee

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
Both of these bets i suggesting followers do at 2 lucky 15 bets for this game i using the ITV Sure thing a ticket bet Win only ticket bet 


ITV LONGSHOT


1.50 Just Glamorous 40/1
3.00 Hey Jonesy 25/1
3.15 Billesdon Brook 18/1
3.35 Growl 18/1

both used now

ITV SURE THING

1.50 Spring Loaded 7/2
2.05 Perfection 4/1
3.15 Laurens 7/2
3.35 Shady McCoy 16/1

My diplomat is obviously Sean

79 Re: War Game Bets October on Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:29 am

Kelly

avatar
TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Been told sean is tipping later so will do box now 

Golden Box

Alfie solomans 25/1 £10 each way if wins I will put £20 in the prize pot £5 if places

80 Re: War Game Bets October on Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:43 pm

Sean

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
15:50 - Fontwell - Miss Crick 7/1
15:05 - Gowran - Randalls ur poet 10/1

i be back bit later wit ota 3 prob 
GoodLuckEveryone


_________________
Tipster Of The Year 2017 SeanRobertz
http://www.nickeroftheday.com

81 Re: War Game Bets October on Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:26 pm

Sean

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
18:15 - Wolverhampton - Dinas Powys 10/1
18:45 - Wolverhampton - Highland Acclaim 18/1
20:15 - Wolverhampton - Raven's Raft 7/1
GoodLuckEveryone


_________________
Tipster Of The Year 2017 SeanRobertz
http://www.nickeroftheday.com

82 Re: War Game Bets October on Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:17 pm

talkinghorses

avatar
Knows way round
Knows way round
@Samantha.dee wrote:Both of these bets i suggesting followers do at 2 lucky 15 bets for this game i using the ITV Sure thing a ticket bet Win only ticket bet 


both used now

ITV SURE THING

1.50 Spring Loaded 7/2
2.05 Perfection 4/1
3.15 Laurens 7/2
3.35 Shady McCoy 16/1

My diplomat is obviously Sean
I wish this to be counted towards Samantha's points if possible please the rules state clearly

ALL TICKETS MUST BE EACH WAY NOT WIN ONLY

i do not think Sam realised this when posting up if all won i would of been saying the same i am happy for the rules to be followed considering i am the one she is up against it wont effect anyone else in the game

83 Re: War Game Bets October on Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:20 pm

Kelly

avatar
TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
I already spoken to Sam after she placed the bet and she would not take the points like that she put win only so i accepted that the rules are slightly different when comes to the S.A.S i am more stricter if was any of the other players i would of gave the points but them two should know better and she accepts that but thank you for pointing it out Talking xx

84 Re: War Game Bets October on Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:25 pm

Samantha.dee

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
free bet i lost no points for it talking and we placed the lucky 15 win only so it is only right to leave it how it stands but thank you anyway for being kind i did not read the rules properly lol i wish i did place the bet when taking on the gamble but i advised our followers to do a win only lucky which was a bad mistake now it is still very early in the month bound to be more tickets to be won and i want to win this year with no controversy so i leave it how it is written spent last 2 years hammering to people follow how it is written so that is how it stands but thank you ok xx

85 Re: War Game Bets October on Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:39 pm

Voodoo

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
[postbg=https://i.imgur.com/PZyMuXF.png]NEW DAY


2.00 Uttoxeter Marju's Quest 3rd on last start 7/1


2.40 Tipperary Smash Williams should win today 9/1

86 Re: War Game Bets October on Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:10 pm

ColdCreek

avatar
Regular
Regular
3.15 Bedrock  12/1
4.35 Templepark 8/1

87 Re: War Game Bets October on Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:15 pm

Mike "Acesandeights"

avatar
REGULAR
REGULAR
2.10 Dream Walker 9/1
5.05 Psychocandy 4/1
5.25 Green Zone 10/3

88 Re: War Game Bets October on Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:17 pm

talkinghorses

avatar
Knows way round
Knows way round
2.40 Chief Ironside 6/1 just this one for me on a quiet Sunday racing all the action is at Longchamp i think tomorrow but i do not know much about them cards so avoiding them

89 Re: War Game Bets October on Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:21 pm

Samantha.dee

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
@Sean wrote:18:15 - Wolverhampton - Dinas Powys 10/1
18:45 - Wolverhampton - Highland Acclaim 18/1
20:15 - Wolverhampton - Raven's Raft 7/1
GoodLuckEveryone
thank you for my points here i take it i was your diplomat i better of been 

90 Re: War Game Bets October on Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:24 pm

Samantha.dee

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
oh no sorry i cost you points and your earned me points sorry Sean lol

91 Re: War Game Bets October on Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:11 pm

Kelly

avatar
TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Such a shame your mistake Sam was costly to people who used you for a diplomat but even more costly for your followers £50 in bonus points missed out on lol but on a plus Sean earned you £15 worth of points they could be a massive change in the game at the end, you seem bit confused Sam about the diplomat part all winnings was paid half points of what won so that is why you won points for ones who used you for a Diplomat only lost points if all bets lost anything that was returned was money earned so divided it by 2 and you had that lucky 15 Laurens horse win so split it in half and awarded points to the players who chose you hope that helps

92 Re: War Game Bets October on Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:22 pm

Danny.West

avatar
Regular
Regular
Can i give you some advice Sam, i have known you on here for a very long time now and i have listened often to Seans advice to you and i feel your making the same mistakes again whenever your in a competition you panic and do silly things like above, i have never known you to do win only lucky 15's unless all was shorts you have always played it safe, yet whenever it is a competition you panic and try to catch up if you not winning. I would like to suggest to you just play it at your own pace and stick to what you do best and that is earning money you have 24 days no need to rush your points up so soon into the game. I did not say this in private because i know many on this site will of noticed what you are like now whenever competing and many will be thinking the same because have watched you over the years doing the same mistakes lol You showed many times with Friday Fiver Grand Champion last years war games and King and Queen games that you can get the job done so just believe in yourself and stick to what you do best...EARNING MONEY x

93 Re: War Game Bets October on Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:28 pm

Sean

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
already crackd on n told her simila i like 2 keep gamez fair zo neva help her during gameplay on how she arranges betz learn from mistakez n all tha jazz init an all our picks durin games are our own no cover for cover in tiz part laurens shud of been banged on ze singlez that wuda been 18 bang on an then 110 on ze lucky an bein a free bet wuda gave her ze full amount free she lost over 128 points tut tut tut wudn catch me makin tha mistake looooooooool


_________________
Tipster Of The Year 2017 SeanRobertz
http://www.nickeroftheday.com

94 Re: War Game Bets October on Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:04 am

Samantha.dee

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
Thank you i do notice it also can not help it but saying that i will be just going for it today

3.05 Longchamp - Nelson -  i know he is now a pacemaker but i makes me so angry let him go for it let him win because he can do it beat Kew Gardens 3l was only beaten a neck by Roaring Lion drop this back to 1m and you will have a real superstar on your hands i can only hope he grabs a place not often i get annoyed at a trainer but with this it makes me so angry to know he can be a potential superstar  i am sick of them trying to get rubbish horses looking great by having great horses like this lead them around the fields if i could  i would buy this horse put him over 1m and this time next year he would be spoken about like a true champion horse and when i took this bet i sat and thought now i see why Sean sticks to certain horses use to think was being stubborn because i am a money type of player but since being on here i have learned to also enjoy racing not just the money side and this is one horse i just know if given half a chance instead of dropping out to a silly horse who needs a helping hand will win lots of races and make all like did when destroyed Kew Gardens  200/1 EW


5.00 Longchamp - Gustav Klimt 6/1

95 Re: War Game Bets October on Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:26 pm

Sean

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P

14:25 - Longchamp - Khataab 18/1
15:05 - Longchamp - Patascpy 33/1
16:25 - Longchamp - Hit the Bid 40/1
17:00 - Longchamp - Jimmy Two Times 18/1
GoodLuckEveryone


_________________
Tipster Of The Year 2017 SeanRobertz
http://www.nickeroftheday.com

96 Re: War Game Bets October on Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:51 pm

Danny.West

avatar
Regular
Regular
bloody love war games thank you Sean had a great 7 days riding off you lot well done everyone Mike the money i have made out of you is brilliant everyone is doing well just want you guys to know i am earning top money off you all this week i have my own staking plan and follow how i feel works on my own working out good luck with the lucky 15 Sean i only got a bet on your last one Jimmy Two times i just waiting for a drift before place the bet at Longchamp you bet about 5 minutes before the off or take SP because odds are not BOG i might have a small flutter on your others not sure i will look around 

97 Re: War Game Bets October on Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:56 pm

Sienna

avatar
REGULAR
REGULAR
War games is every man/woman for themselves when comes to who you follow punter wise because they all trying to beat the other so nice to see you keeping afloat me i just follow everything but i might smarten up now and do what your doing Danny

98 Re: War Game Bets October on Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:00 pm

Kelly

avatar
TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
4.35 Templepark 5/1
5.05 Psychocandy 5/1

Golden box double if wins will award £30 to the prize money

99 Re: War Game Bets October on Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:05 pm

Danny.West

avatar
Regular
Regular
During war games Sienna i learned from last year that you need to make your own choices of what to follow, i hate punters who complain at tipsters when follow blind if they do not win me i like to read first on horses tipped up more often than not the majority of tipsters on this site i can work out why they have picked a horse then it is up to me being a punter to follow it or not and decide how much it is worth, that is why this site never sees anyone arguing all grown up to make own choices and everyone is proven even the New Blood group are starting to prove they are worthy tipsters, so yes it really does become everyone for themselves in this section because not even the S.A.S are working a cover angle, take Sam for instance Nelson i am no way touching that horse lol

100 Re: War Game Bets October on Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:25 pm

Danny.West

avatar
Regular
Regular
@ColdCreek wrote:3.15 Bedrock  12/1
14/1 i had this at thank you Cold

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic  Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum